JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Gekkou Pierrot

Author Topic: Let me be your heart [Chapter 5] 29/10 | Mayuki, Atsumina and other pairings  (Read 42602 times)

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
 ^ Thank you!
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
@rhin_rhin and yuukimoko: Sorry about that.

I have fixed the link so you can check again. You dont have to DL the song. Click the link and listen to it while reading the part ;)

Thanks for reading my fic.

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
It is too cute  :inlove:

Yuki is really a good master :wub:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline arrow27

• Member+
Wow really loving this fic :D Mayu and Yuki r too awesome :D !!! & yay, Kojiharu and Takamina made an entrance ^^ Can't wait till Atsuko arrives :) Thanks for the update, looking forward to your next chapter :)

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
sorry sayuki-chan, but i can't help myself from downloading it.. :nervous
and if by chance you have there duet video of that song..please share it to me..  :bow:

hehehe..i'm going crazy here..please update soon..but of course take your time.. quality fics needs time..  :twothumbs

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
sorry sayuki-chan, but i can't help myself from downloading it.. :nervous
and if by chance you have there duet video of that song..please share it to me..  :bow:
rhin_rhin-san, I think this is the video you're looking for?   

Commenting on the story...

“Well… If it’s a human friend then it’s nothing. But in this case…” The midget took a look at the cyborg then smiled. “It’s a very cute cyborg. No wonder why they’re jealous. Is she the cyborg that you always told us?”
This sentence might get overlooked, but I really like this sentence. Smart choice of words from Takamina, and it proves that Takamina fits her description. :D

And Sayuki-san, being it depressing or not, I would also wait for part 2. I'll try to be ready myself so I won't need to skip.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 11:48:56 AM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
This story is somehow funny and sweet and sad and dark at the same time. I like this feeling, therefore I like this fic :)

Offline m00nchild

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Positive Mindset will Guide you to Happiness
this story nice~
Need more for this~
please update soon~

looking forward for the update~!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ahhh we're meeting great friends of Yukirin.

“Well… If it’s a human friend then it’s nothing. But in this case…” The midget took a look at the cyborg then smiled. “It’s a very cute cyborg. No wonder why they’re jealous. Is she the cyborg that you always told us?”

Aww Takamina.

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
The cyborg/master relationship between Yukirin and Mayuyu is so cute.
But when I read the part when the father wanted to bring Mayuyu at his office, I almost destroyed my phone lol

Offline Sayuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
@Chanaline: She is :) Especially when it's Mayu, a kawaii cyborg~ Thanks for reading my story ^^

@arrow27: Atsuko will appear but not in a few more chapters later on. ;) Thanks for reading my story.

@rhin_rhin: aruka-san has given the link right? So enjoy the MV of Ashita ga kurunara ^^ it's one of my favorite songs. It's very beautiful. I hope I don't disappoint you with this update. Thanks for reading my story.

@aruka: Our midget leader is always smart~ ^^; You really don't need to get ready though... I've reduced the depression of the part already. Anyways, Thanks for reading my fic~

@Kiri-el: LOL... I can't find my story funny.... I fail on writing comedy stuff. I don't have any sense of humor either xP But I'm glad that you find this story funny, even though I don't know which one is funny for you though... Thanks for reading my fic~ I hope I won't disappoint you with this update ; ^ ; I'll kill myself if I do...

@m00nchild: Thanks for reading my fic ;) I'll try to update more frequently if I'm not so busy with my homework....

@Megumi: Seems like everyone really like Takamina's comment about Mayu huh? xP I didn't expect someone to pay attention on that part. But guess I was wrong then. Thanks for reading my story~

@kahem: LOL... If so the please place a pillow beneath your phone before continuing reading this update!!!!!

Or else you'll lose your phone!!!!!

Thanks for reading my story ;)

Note: My apology to all the readers. I've been busy with my homework so it took longer than I expected to finish this last part of chapter 2.

Also... I didn't notice until I've finished writing that this part is even longer than the first part, LOL... Why did I write so much?? But despite its unexpected length, I'm quite disappointed at this part cuz I lost my inspiration in the middle. Well, I was quite pissed off few days ago so I couldn't think of anything to write.

Now I'm quite depressed. I have all of my ideas of this and my other story written down but I have no inspiration to turn those ideas into a good story ="=

So until someone or something inspires me, there will be no update from me in a few days. I'm very sorry about that but please understand that I can't control my own feelings. If you can, please forgive me. If not, then you can abuse me or do whatever you want. I don't mind.

Anyways, please enjoy the longest update that I've ever written~

P/S: Combining the two part, it's a total of 7,056 words of chapter 2. WOW! A new personal record was set! I haven't written such a long chapter in English like this before.  :otomerika:

Chapter 2 [Part 2]

In the evening, Yuki and Mayu, hand in hand, went home together. The happy smile still shone on their faces. But little they knew, the game of fate was just begun.

When they opened the doors, the first thing welcomed them was a crimson angry face of a drunken. Following her instincts, Yuki immediately stood in front of Mayu to shield the cyborg.

“WHERE IS SHE?!? WHERE IS THAT STUPID USELESS CYBORG?!?!” The drunken old man shouted, waving his arms unconsciously.

At that time, Sae and Rena were already home. The boyish girl was trying to calm her father while the cyborg just stood near the doorway and watched.

Mayu hid behind Yuki, gripped her cloths tightly in fear.

Then the drunken finally took a notice to the two girls standing at the doorway. He walked unstably to them, pointing his finger at Yuki.

“You… You insolent girl… Move away! I… I want to meet that garbage cyborg…”

“Dad! Stop!” Sae once again held the man back but failed.

Getting pissed by the man’s words, Yuki wasn’t scared of the man. She slapped his hand away from her face and dragged Mayu into the house. The man was now in rage. He quickly gripped the cyborg’s wrist tightly and pulled toward himself but to his surprise, Yuki had already stood in front of him with a dark aura surrounding her.

“Don’t you dare lay your dirty hand on her.” Yuki threatened the man. Her voice was full of anger. If a voice could kill someone then the old man would have been dead by now.

The old man was taken aback but the alcohol gave him more power and built up his rage. He shook off Yuki’s hand and slapped her hard on the cheek, caused her to fall down on the floor.

“Yukirin!” Mayu gasped and immediately checked on the girl.

“It’s not your turn to talk, b*tch. Stay away from this.”

“Are you picking a fight on me, old man?” Yuki lost her temper and slowly turned into her black mode. She stood up and grabbed the man by his collar.

“Yukirin! Stop!”

“Oh no… Black is coming…” Sae facepalmed. Black was another side of Yuki, which very rarely came out unless the princess was in rage. When Yuki was Black, no one could ever stop her except for Gekikara since she was hundreds times stronger than normal. Black was the dark side of the kind Yuki. “Rena. Gekikara mode activates. Stop Yukirin now!”

Suddenly, after hearing the command from Sae, the calm look on the quiet cyborg’s face changed into a psycho expression. A crazy smile bloomed on her pale face. The cyborg bit her nails and then moved in sonic speed until she appeared in front of the raging Yuki, or as known as Black.

Gekikara held on Yuki’s wrist, convincing her to let go of the man while giving the girl her mischievous smile.
“Ne…” Softly, Gekikara spoke. “Okot… teru?”

“Go away, Gekikara.” Yuki darkly said. The cyborg stopped biting her nails. Her smile also disappeared. A serious expression was shown on her face.

“Okotteru?” Gekikara asked again.

This time, Yuki didn’t answer. The two stared at each other’s eyes, not wanting to give up.

Seeing Yuki was distracted by Gekikara, the old man took his chance to strike. Quickly, he raised the bottle in his free hand up, locked on Yuki. The bottle was about to land on Yuki’s head but it was stopped in the middle air by another hand. The man startled by the power grip on his wrist, followed by a deadly gaze that could drain off his soul.

“If you don’t want to die, don’t do anything stupid, old man.” The killing aura surrounded Gekikara, causing the man to sweatdrop and let go of his bottle. His face turned pale.

Seeing the man was scared to death, Yuki gained back her temper. She slowly relaxed and let go of his collar, making him to fall down on the ground. Sae immediately ran over and helped her father going back to his room. After assuring the man was out of her sight, Gekikara turned back the quiet and shy Rena and quickly let go of Yuki’s wrist. Rena bowed down to Yuki then left to help Sae.

At the same time, Mayu carefully approached the taller girl. She took her hand and gently led Yuki to her bedroom.  Later on, she softly pushed Yuki down to sit on her bed while kneeling before the girl; her hand was placed on Yuki’s hand.

“Yukirin…” Mayu said her name softly, gaining the girl’s attention.

“Mayuyu…” Yuki noticed the worried and sad look of the cyborg.

“Yukirin… What happened?”

“I… uh…” Yuki stuck in her own words. She knew exactly what Mayu meant but she couldn’t explain anything. She was confused by herself.

A small sigh coming from the cyborg.

“I know you only wanted to protect me, Yukirin, but not by doing that. You would almost go to jail if Rena wasn’t there to stop you. Where is the calm and nice Yukirin that I know?”

It wasn’t a scold from the cyborg. It was a disappointment that Yuki could see clearly in her eyes.

“I… I’m sorry… I don’t know what happened to me either…” She didn’t know what else to say beside an apology.

“Your hot-headed side, Black, has come out quite often… It never happened before…” Mayu paused for a second. “Is it… because of me?”

Yuki shot her head up. Her eyes opened widely and stared at the cyborg surprised.

“What on earth are you talking about, Mayuyu? Of course it’s not your fault! It’ll never be your fault.”

“Then… why?” Mayu calmly asked.

Once again, Yuki didn’t know what to say. She slowly turned away, avoiding the cyborg’s questioning gaze.

“I just… I just wanted to prove that I’ve grown up and am old enough to protect you.”

“If it’s the case then I think you’ve chosen the wrong way to do so.” Mayu raised her hands up to cup both of Yuki’s cheek, caressing them firmly. “Being violent toward someone doesn’t mean you’ve grown up. Hitting someone doesn’t mean you’re strong. What you’re doing is wrong, Yukirin. You have to put a stop on it or else, you might hurt yourself and everyone around you, including me.”

“D-demou…”

“I know you want to protect me, to keep your promise. But only when it’s necessary. I’m very happy that you care a lot about my safety but this isn’t the way to do it. I’d prefer being abused by your step-father to seeing your Black side.”

Hearing the disappointed and serious voice from the cyborg, Yuki felt embarrassed by herself. She realized that she had gone so far. Instead of making the cyborg happy and proud of her, she had disappointed Mayu. Taking a hold of the hand on her cheek, she leaned on the source of warmth and mumbled, loud enough for the girl in front of her to hear it.

“I’m sorry…”

Mayu weakly smiled. She placed a light kiss on the girl’s forehead, earning from the girl a pair of pink cheeks. “Just promise me, you won’t do anything stupid that may get yourself into troubles, OK?”

The girl slowly nodded. Mayu was satisfied by what she received. She released Yuki and stood up.

“I guess we won’t have a family dinner for today. I’ll go bring something to eat here instead.”

But before she could even move an inch, a hand held on her arm along with a soft voice.

“Mayuyu… you will never leave me, right?”

Mayu hesitated. Usually, she would know immediately what to answer her young master. But this time, a strange feeling confused her on her own answer. She couldn’t open her mouth to say the truth. Disappointed at herself, another lie escaped her dried throat.

“I won’t leave you Yukirin… I promise.”

Not ever dare look at the smile shown on the girl’s face, Mayu quickly exited the room and closed the door behind her back. Leaning her back onto the cold wooden door, the cyborg grew hatred of herself. She cursed herself for making a promise that she knew for sure she would break it in the near future.

There was no such thing as called ‘never’.

##############################################

Few days later, it was another regular day. Well, it was just a normal day for other families but not the Miyazawa – Kashiwagi household. It was so quiet and calm that you could see a pink elephant flying upon the sky. Yes, it was an absolute abnormal day for Yuki.

During their breakfast, Yuki noticed something strange from her step-father. The man didn’t hit or say any cruel words to the cyborg. He seemed so calm and enjoyed his breakfast with his family. He acted so nice toward the cyborg and Yuki that even Sae felt uncomfortable with his sudden change.

“Hey, Sae-chan.” Yuki quietly called Sae, who was sitting next to her with a mouth full of bread. “Do you smell something weird here?”

Swallowing her food, Sae then whispered back. “Yep. My old father is so weird today. Well, he’s been like that for a few days after you scared him on that day. Maybe he has changed.”

“No. I know he will never change so easily like that. He hates me and cyborgs so much that he would only rest in peace when I and all the cyborgs over the world had disappeared from his sight. He’s definitely planning on something.”

“Hmmm…. You’re right.” Sae scratched her chin slowly, showing that she was thinking carefully. Suddenly, a blink of light flashed in her mind. “Now I know why. Both of us have school today while your mother will be on a long trip and isn’t coming back for 3 days. He has a day-off today so then there will be only he and Mayu at home…”

“Oh shoot!” Yuki cursed silently, not wanting to catch the mentioned man’s attention. She facepalmed herself mentally. “Damn, that man is definitely planning on doing something to Mayuyu.”

“Seem so. I can see he’s been looking at her for quite a long time now.”

“What am I going to do, Sae-chan? I made a promise with Mayuyu. I just can’t threaten him again or Mayuyu will be mad at me. And I can’t just leave her alone with him.”

“Hmm… how about bringing her to school with you like you did before?”

“Well, that’s not going to work again since I have created too much chaos last time I brought her along with me. Now the school banned me from doing that.” Yuki said in embarrassment, twisting her fingers together.

“Haiz… You’re so hopeless, Yukirin.” Sae silently sighed. “Oh well, since my problem was solved few days ago so I have no reason to bring Rena with me anymore. You can ask Rena to protect Mayu. Besides, the old man is really scared of her, isn’t he?”

“But he’s only scared of Gekikara, not the shy and calm Rena.”

“They are one, aren’t they? Rena is a good friend of Mayu and your right-hand assistant so I don’t think she will let any bad happen to your beloved cyborg.”

“H-hey, what do you mean by that exactly?” Yuki blushed when her eyes wide opened into a shock expression. Sae giggled then tapped the girl’s head softly.

“Nothing~ You should see your face right now. It’s hilarious. Anyways, I have to go now. If you need me, just give me a call, OK?”

“Sure. Thanks a lot, Sae-chan.” Yuki waved at the boyish girl then turned her attention back to the old man sitting in front of her. Still, there was no change on that blank face. He was focusing on the newspaper in his hands.

Yuki let out a sigh then grabbed her bag.

“I’m going.” She said to the maid cyborg and stood up. “Be safe, Mayuyu.”

“Mou. I should be the one who says that, Yukirin.” The cyborg shook her head slowly. “Take care of yourself, Yukirin.”

“Will do.” Yuki smiled. She took a quick glance at the motionless man next to the dining table before gesturing the tall cyborg in suit standing next to the doorway to come closer.

“Yes, Yuki. What do you need?” Rena said when she approached the girl.

“I need you to take care of Mayu today until I come back. I’m afraid that my step-father will do something bad to her.”

“Hai, wakarimasuta. If something bad happens, I’ll give you a notice of it.” Rena nodded.

“Thanks a lot, Rena.”

“It’s nothing. It’s my job to fulfill your wishes anyway.”

Yuki smiled one then headed to her school. No one ever noticed how worried she was inside even though she knew Mayu wasn’t alone anymore. She was worried and yet afraid of something else. A chill sensation went through her spine, causing herself to sense something bad was going to happen, soon.

############################################

“Hey Rena, can you go to the supermarket and get me some vegetable and meat? We’ve ran out of it.”

“Etou… I just checked the fridge and there is enough for you until this evening.”

“I’m going to have some friends visiting me this afternoon so it’s not enough. Just go buy some.”

“Erm…”

“Just go!”

“…OK…”

############################################

It was just a few hours after she had left home. Yuki was studying in her class. Her eyes were glued to the blackboard but her mind was occupied with an image of a certain cyborg. She stayed like that for a few more minutes before she felt vibration on her wrist. Her watch, also her cell phone, was vibrating. Sensing something bad, she raised her hand to ask for permission from the teacher and then went to the toilet. There was no one except her in the female toilet so she could receive the call.

She raised her watch up and pressed a button on it. A screen appeared in the middle air with Sae’s image on it.

“Yukirin!” Sae shouted when she finally saw Yuki. The worried look on Sae’s face gave Yuki a fright.

“Sae-chan. Why do you have to call me in the middle of class?”

“It’s an emergency. I’ve just received a call from Rena and she said that our father sent her to the supermarket to buy something for his stupid friends, which means Mayu is in danger now!”

“What?!?! Why did Rena leave Mayu alone like that?!?” Yuki yelped in surprise.

“Maybe the old man forced her to go. She isn’t in her Gekikara mode so she has no choice, Yukirin. You know that. It’s better for you to go home and check on Mayu now than standing here and yelling at me!”

“Ah right… Thanks for warning me, Sae-chan.”

“Yeah yeah. Just hurry up!”

When Yuki hung up, the screen disappeared. She immediately ran away, escaping from the school guards successfully. Running as fast as she could, Yuki was hoping that she wasn’t too late for anything that would happen.

“Mayuyu… Please wait for me… Please be fine…” She chanted repeatedly in her mind.

After ten minutes of running, she finally arrived at her destination. Yuki was standing in front of her house, gasping for air. She didn’t see or hear anything odd from the inside so she thought she was on time.

“Yokatta… I’m not too la-“

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!”

Not even get to finish her sentence, Yuki heard a loud scream coming from her house. She noticed the scream, her blood was suddenly boiled.

“Mayuyu!” Yuki called out, only hearing more screams. She quickly opened the door and ran inside.

“Itai!” Another scream came.

“Mayuyu!” Yuki rushed to the source of the scream, heading to her step-father’s room.

She tried to opened but the door was locked from inside. More painful gasp and scream coming from the room, she decided to kick the door. She kicked the wooden object several times before the door opened and slammed on the wall, allowing her to see the whole scene happening in the room.

Lying on the bed in the middle of the room was her lovely cyborg, who only had her bra and panty on when both of her hands were held down over her head. Atop the cyborg was a fat old man, only had his boxer on with his hands holding the cyborg’s arms to prevent her from resisting. Watching more carefully, the cyborg had tears rolling on her cheeks.

When the door slammed on the wall, making a loud noise, both the culprit and the victim gave their attentions to the one that interrupted the scene.

“Yukirin!” Mayu said, sounded like she was begging for help. Her tears kept falling down.

Rage was built and reached its maximum. Darkness covered two black orbs with the help of anger and hatred.

The old man didn’t know that he had just waked up a monster.

“Yukirin! No!”

The hopeless call of the cyborg couldn’t stop the monster. Before he realized anything, the old man was already sent to the cold floor, suffering in pain with a red cheek and blood dripping out of his mouth. Yuki moved so fast that he could only see a blurry illustration of her before he received another punch on his stomach.

“How dare you touch her, you bastard?” He heard a scary low voice coming from behind him and before he could reply, a kick landed on his sensitive friend under his boxer, made him groan in pain.

He would suffer more if it wasn’t the cyborg that he was about to rape saved his life.

“Yukirin! Yamerou!” The cyborg yelled, hugging Yuki from behind to stop her rage. “You’re going to kill him.”

Yuki didn’t say anything. She just stamped on his boxer, twisting her foot to give more force on it and made the man scream out loud.

“Yukirin!” Mayu couldn’t stand it anymore. She slapped the tall girl hard on the cheek, hoping she would wake up from her anger.

And indeed it worked.

Yuki had finally snapped out of her rage. She moved away from the man, raising her hand up to touch her swollen cheek while staring at the cyborg in disbelief.

But what the cyborg never expected was the man could fight back. He grabbed a lamp nearby and took the chance of his target was distracted, he smacked the girl hard on her head, making the lamp to break into half when the girl passed out in the cyborg’s arms with a bleeding head.

Right at that moment, another cyborg had just come home. Hearing a scream from Mayu, she knew something bad was happening. She dropped all the bags she was carrying and dashed to the messy room. The first thing came to her area of vision was a bloody Yuki lying motionless in a crying cyborg. Standing next to them was the old man holding a broken lamp with blood strains over it.

“Rena, don’t! Just help me carrying Yukirin to her room. And call Sae to go home.”

Rena was about to turn into her psycho mode but then Mayu stopped her. Following her order, she took Yuki from Mayu and carried the girl in bridal style out of the room. Mayu quickly picked up her torn cloths on the floor and ran away to find bandage.

The man sighed in relief that no one took a chance to make a revenge on him but he was so wrong.

Just a minute later, he felt a chill going down his spine when a crazy laughter was heard from his back. He sweatdropped and feared what was going up next. Suddenly, a wicked smile appeared in front of him and startled him. His face turned pale when he finally had a good look of the person.

“Ne… Okotteru?” It was the last thing he heard before darkness took over himself for a few days.

########################################

“Um…” A small painful moan escaped from the girl’s mouth. Slowly opened her eyes, she fought back the terrible headache and took a look of the surrounding. She noticed the familiar walls and ceiling so she was sure that she was in her room. Checking more carefully, she noticed the familiar small figure who was writing something on her table.

“Mayuyu…” She said the name softly. The small girl startled and quickly turned around to face the girl. A tear came from the corner of her eye.

“Yukirin! Thank God you’re awake!” Mayu immediately came to her and took a hold of her hand.

“Mayuyu… What happened?” Yuki tried to get up but right when her head left the comfortable pillow, she felt dizzy and painful at the same time.

“Don’t try, Yukirin. Your head was hit quite hard so you can’t get up yet. Luckily, it wasn’t too bad to send you to the hospital. It’s just a small cut on your head so it won’t leave any scar.” Mayu gently pushed her down on her pillow. Unconsciously, the cyborg caressed her swollen cheek.

She noticed the sad look of the cyborg. She was afraid that the cyborg was mad at her.

“Mayuyu…”

“I know, Yukirin. I’m not mad at you. You did save me, why should I be mad at you?” Mayu gave out a sad smile. “I’m just angry at myself. That I’ve become a burden for you. It’s my fault that you get hurt.”

“No Mayuyu… It’s not your fault. I got myself hurt when I tried to save you and went overboard.” Yuki answered softly.

“But I did slap you hard, didn’t I?”

“Yes you did… But…” Yuki gently held the hand on her cheek. “You just wanted to wake me up. I’m sure you didn’t mean to hurt me.”

Mayu stayed silent for a moment before moved her hand away from Yuki’s hold and placed it on the girl’s bandaged forehead.

“You with all of your kindness… you never fail to comfort me, do you?”

Yuki chuckled. “I guess I don’t.”

“Baka.” Mayu smiled softly. “Go to sleep then you’ll feel better tomorrow.”

“You’ll stay with me, won’t you Mayuyu?” Suddenly, Yuki asked seriously.

Mayu once again hesitated. After seeing what happened, she had made her decision and that would hurt her beloved master a lot. But she had no other choice. It was for Yuki’s and her own sake.

“I’ll stay with you, until you’ve fallen asleep. Now sleep.” Mayu held on Yuki’s hand and started to sing.

iwanaide yo mada motto kimi ni furetetai yo kuchi ni shitara nani ka koware sou de tsunaideru te no nukumori dake tashikameteta
Please do not say it. I want to feel you by my side more. If you say it out, I feel like something is going to break. I was making sure by the warmth of the hand of yours.

tomaranai jikan ga itsuka futari hikihanasu nara
If unstoppable time is going to separate us apart

motto kimi mitetai yo
I want to stare at you more

zutto dakishimetetai yo
I want to hold you forever

time is slipping away
time is slipping away

ashita ga kurunara nanimo iranai yo tada kimi dake ni warattete hoshii kara itsudemo
If tomorrow is coming, I do not need anything else. I just want you to keep smiling. always...

Yuki slowly closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep peacefully with the angelic voice echoed softly inside her ears. She would never see a crystal drop rolling on the cyborg’s cheek.

kimi ni au tame dake ni umarete kita no nara
If I was born just to meet you.

yakitsuketai every moment in my heart
I want to burn every moment in my heart.

ichibyou demo ii ato sukoshi
Can be just one more second.

kimi no soba ni isasete
Let me be your side a little longer.

ashita ga kuru nara nani mo iranai yo tada kimi dake ni waratte te hoshii kara, forever more

If tomorrow is coming, I do not need anything else. I just want you to keep smiling. always...
Forever More

ashita ga kuru nara nani mo iranai yo tada kimi dake ni waratte te hoshii kara, itsu demo

sayonara wa iwanade oku yo
I'm not going to say goodbye...

Finishing the song, the cyborg leaned closer to the sleeping girl on the bed and gave a small kiss on her cheek.

“I don’t want to say goodbye because it’s too painful. Please forgive me, Yukirin.” Mayu smiled bitterly then let go of the girl’s hand reluctantly. She took a piece of paper on the table and walked to the door.

Mayu took a final glance at the girl before closed the door between them. She smiled sadly at herself and then gave the paper to the tall girl standing next to the door. The girl observed the paper in her hand quietly and then looked at the small cyborg.

“Mayu… are you sure about your decision?” The girl asked softly.

“… Yes…” A hesitant answer was given.

“… You know… Yuki will never be happy without you, right?”

“… I know… But it’s the best option we have now… If I stayed with her any longer, soon or later she would go to jail because of me.”

“Sacrificing your love for a human’s safety… Geez you’re not just a normal cyborg, Mayu.” The taller girl sighed.

“Yeah, I’m not a normal cyborg.” Mayu smiled and stared at the wooden door. “I’m just a stupid abnormal cyborg who falls in love with her own master…”

The other girl didn’t say anything. Instead, she put her hand onto Mayu’s shoulder, comforting the cyborg. “You’ve done a great job, Mayu.”

“… Thanks Rena… I’ll leave Yuki to you… Please take care of her for me… Give her my note if she’s looking for me.”

“Sure do…” The taller girl nodded.

Mayu slowly turned around and walked away.

Crystal once again formed in the corner of her eyes.

A simple word but yet was too painful to be said.

“Goodbye… Yukirin…”

Their misery fates had just begun…

Please read and review~ Thanks for your support <3

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
@aruka-san : thank you for the video link.. :D

It's a good story! you are underestimating your self sayuki-san!! stop being negative! and join the positive club!! :P

This story is so good.. good plot, good storyline, good casting, good soundtrack...
haha..Ganbatte Sayuki-san!!!!  :twothumbs

huhuhu..this chapter is so so sad..it's breaking my heart.  :cry:

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
I thought it funny, Yuki and Mayu so cute together, because of this a pleasant atmosphere, but the whole story is rather sad.
But this doesn't make any sense... Sorry, I don't remember what I mean when I wrote the comment. ^^"

Don't kill yourself, then you can't finish the story and I'm really curious about it. You should not be afraid to disappoint me, this story is very good. :)

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
SAyuki-san Why??? :cry: Whyyyyyyyyyy???? :cry: It is so sad :(

You know now I cry a lots... :cry: My tears don't stop... :cry:

Huhuhuh  :cry: ! What is the Oyaji... kill him !!! :twisted:

Poor Yuki her cyborg is gone :cry:

Poor Mayu too. :(
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Sayuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
@rhin_rhin: Thanks a lot for your compliments. I really appreciate that. Yeah i will joim the positive club soon but not now. Wait for me to refresh my mind first. Thanks for you comment :)

@Kiri-el: LOL It's fine if you dont remember. It's good if you find it funny somewhere cuz i dont want to have a pool of tear after updating a chapter. Indeed this chapter is sad. Like i have warned, it's very depressing. Anyways, thanks for your comments and support

@Chanaline: I'm so sorry (o A o) I didnt mean to make you cry that much... I did warn you it will be very depressing... I'm so sorry ; A ;

I guess i'm good at making people cry, not cheering people up LOL... Thanks for reading my fic. And sorry for making you cry again.

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
It was so sad.....but I loved it! It hit my emotions.... :cry:

Hopefully they will have a happy future.....I really hope that...

And Gambatte Sayuki!!!!   I hope you will be better soon~   

Poor Mayu and Yuki.....
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
 I just finished reading all the chapters. All I want to say is this is a fantastic story!  :luvluv1:

Gekikara is awesome as ever! :on lol:

Poor Mayuyu, poor Yukirin!  :fainted:

I want to kill the father! :angry1:

Ahh what's going to happen next! I want to know! :gyaaah:

Get well soon! I really like this story!  :pleeease:

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Whyyyyyyyyy?!?!?! Lol kidding xD

The father is too epic xD with the big tummy and shit xD

I didn't feel anything (No offense)

I sang the song along with Mayu -Like a baws- 8DDD

Gain inpiration soon, Sayuki-chan 8DD
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline Sayuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
@yuukimoko: Sorry for the sad story... I guess it would never cheer you up >.> About the happy ending..... I don't know.... It depends on you readers whether you want it to be a happy ending or a sad ending~ Thanks, I think I will soon. Anyways, Thanks for reading my fic ;)

@miyumi: Ho~ I'm so glad that you enjoy the story so far. Yeah, i make Gekikara a heroic in this story somehow. BUt the father... LOL... lots of people want to kill him xP I'll be back soon, if I'm not pissed off by my classmates again ="= Anyways, thanks for reading my fic~

@ChuuuPuffss: LOL! Yeah he's a fat man anyway~ xDDD And don't worry, I felt nothing when I was writing this part too~ LOL Also singing along with Mayuyu xDDDDD We're the boss!!! *cough* anyways, thanks for reading my fic ;) I'll be back soon.

Offline m00nchild

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Positive Mindset will Guide you to Happiness
 :cry: Mayu leaving Yuki~!
Yuki u muz find Mayu back,
She is very important~!!
Nice update, is so sad~!! :( :cry:

Looking forward for the next update.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Gekkou Pierrot