JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Oh Yeah

Author Topic: Ratata's Theater: Updated 29/03 (MaYuki - Black Black Heart Part 4)  (Read 16690 times)

Offline ratata

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ratata's Theater!
Hope you like my drabbles.
Please leave a comment after reading so i know how i'm doing.
thank you and enjoy:

1. Growing up
2. Boobies http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38331.msg1302746#msg1302746
3. Dreaming
Part 1: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38331.msg1304159#msg1304159
Part 2: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38331.msg1304983#msg1304983
Part 3: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38331.msg1306171#msg1306171http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38331.msg1306171#msg1306171
4. Black Black Heart
Part 1: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38331.msg1324266#msg1324266
Part 2: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38331.msg1324654#msg1324654
Part 3: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38331.msg1325176#msg1325176
Part 4: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38331.msg1325695#msg1325695

Growing Up

Guilt and remorse came an hour later after Jurina yelled at Rena. It didn’t feel so good.

She sat on the beach, looking at the dark ocean alone, hugging her knees. It was summer and the weather was warm. The night breeze was pleasant,
comforting and almost felt like it was lulling her to sleep. But her mind was occupied by the look of Rena’s face when she scolded her. Rena was
surprised and then a glimpse of sadness before she turned away and left. It was typical of her to do that, to runaway on an argument. She cries easily
and that was the reason she didn’t want to stay in a long debate for too long.

It all started when Jurina came back to the hotel one hour before midnight when she should’ve been back at eight. The nation’s rule stated that a girl in
her age should finish any entertainment activity and return to wherever she was staying the night before nine. Jurina obeyed the rule but she didn’t go
back to her hotel. Instead, she followed her older friends to a club a few blocks away.

She did nothing outrageous, of course, since she realized that she was an idol with a burden of maintaining her image to every single person in the
country. But she did take a few sips of beer which she obviously wasn’t allowed to. The alcohol didn’t make her drunk or became less of herself and she
thought that no one would notice when she return to the hotel. But Rena did. She smelled the beer from her breath.

Rena gave Jurina a lecture, five minutes long. It started slow at the beginning but when Jurina talked back at her, Rena raised her voice a little. And
Jurina, the rude kid, raised her voice louder. She was not drunk, not at all, but she hated being treated like a kid. Although, she later realized that she
was still a kid after all.

Rena’s anger was not caused by nothing, she was scared that something would happen to Jurina. That, Jurina realized a little too late. After Rena turned
her back on her, sobbing a little and slammed her door, Jurina knew that she had gone over the line.

She refused to go after Rena to apologize and instead went out to the beach to vent out. After an hour of thinking, her logic came to a conclusion:
everything was her fault. But she was seventeen, an awkward age where adolescent and adulthood collides. She refused to say sorry. She had more
pride than that.

Deep down inside her heart, though, a tiny part of it, was saying that she should apologize. Because Rena was not just a friend, she was special. Too
special. Then her mind answered her heart: because Rena was special, she didn’t need to apologize. Rena would understand.

But what if she was not going to understand?

Jurina had been this way since the first day she joined the 48 Family and Rena had been so patience with her. What if she decided that she no longer
care? That she had enough? What if she left?

Fear began to creep up her stomach, twisting it and making her nauseous. She didn’t want to lose Rena.

Jurina got up on her feet, turned on her heels and was about to rush to the hotel when she saw Rena at the distance. She was walking toward her.

“Rena-chan?”

Rena stopped a few steps away. “What are you doing here? I’ve been looking everywhere for you?”

Jurina took a huge gulp of her own saliva.

“Are you okay?”

Me? Am I okay? I should be asking you, Rena. Not the other way around.

“I’m fine.”

“Let’s go back,” said Rena, beckoning her with her pale skinned hand.

Jurina walked in silence. She let Rena led the way and when they almost out of the sandy area, the older girl turned around to look at her.

“I’m sorry,” she said.

Jurina held her breath. “What?”

“I’m sorry for being upset.”

Jurina quickly shook her head. “No.”

“No?”

Jurina looked away and stared at the sand instead. “I’m sorry. I’m the one screwed up.”

“You’re young,” said Rena. “You’re supposed to screw up.”

Jurina looked up, staring Rena deeply into her eyes. “Rena-chan.”

“Yes.”

“I am a kid,” said Jurina and then she paused for a second. “I am a kid and I assure you that I will make more stupid things, more idiotic mistakes.”

Rena opened her mouth, about to say something, but Jurina stopped her.

“But I hope… I hope that you will be able to put up with me. To be angry with me whenever I mess up, to scold me every time I disappoint you. And I’m
sorry for all the things I might do later on. So don’t go away. Don’t turn your back on me. Don’t leave me alone.”

The younger girl let out a long sigh. “Please… stay with me until I’m old enough to not let you down anymore.”

Rena didn’t know what to say after that. Jurina was panting as if she just did a three miles lap. She could see that the young girl put a lot of effort into
the sentences she just said. It was sweet. Rena smiled.

“Come here,” Rena took Jurina’s hand. “You’re young but you’re not a kid. No kid would say something like that.”

Jurina squeezed Rena’s hand gently and walked to her side.

“You’re growing up,” Rena said with a very wide smile. “I’m glad I’m here to witness that. And I will be there for every growing up moment you will go
through.”

“Seriously? Because I’m asking you seriously.”

“Absolutely. You are stuck with me, Jurina. As I’m with you.”

Jurina smiled and tightened her grip on Rena’s hand. They walked hand in hand to the hotel, so close to each other. She had to let Rena go when they
reached her room. Rena gave Jurina a peck on the cheek and wished her goodnight before retreating to her own room.

“Good night,” Jurina whispered at the closed door of Rena’s room.

--
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 04:46:42 PM by ratata »

Offline River1721

• Member+
Re: (WMatsui - One Shot) Growing Up
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 10:26:35 PM »
Aw~ This was so cute and sweet :nya:
It was nice how Jurina realized her mistake and apologized properly. Rena will be by her side every step of the way, when growing up. :mon fyeah:
Rena can be very understandable to the situations Jurina can get into. :hee:
I really liked this fanfic  :on drink:

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 10:43:57 PM »
Aww... So cute (っ ̄³ ̄)っ ~♡
Yeah, Jurina is young, but she's not a kid, she's just a teenager with a lot of things to try :lol:

Nice oneshot! (∩_∩)

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 01:59:36 AM »
They so sweet

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 02:46:21 AM »
Jurina is a good kid afterall. Rena being understanding is so sweet!
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 05:01:43 AM »
Wow this is a pretty realistic scenerio. I'm really impressed.  :twothumbs

Everyday Juriken

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2014, 05:38:11 AM »
awwww you need to wait a little longer rena san

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2014, 03:32:53 PM »
for some reason, reading this fic makes me really wanna see what happen when jurina reaches adulthood... :wub:

to bad its an OS :cry:

it would be a great if this was a series, i would so immersed in it :deco:

Offline ratata

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2014, 06:20:47 PM »
Boobies

Takamina spent the last half an hour watching Acchan fiddled with the straw of her lemon tea. She was upset but Takamina had no idea why. Being in a
relationship with Acchan was hard but she always said that every relationship had its own difficulties and she often convinced herself to hang in there.
Though she loved Acchan so much, their relationship was like a journey in an endless bumpy river and there were a lot of times that Takamina felt so
exhausted because of it.

That day, in a half empty café, Takamina watched how Acchan sulked, brooded. Another episode of the endless fighting between the couple.

“I’m sorry,” Takamina said. Although she didn’t know what had made her girlfriend upset, she decided to apologize anyway. She didn’t want to make
thing worse than it already seemed.

Acchan eyed Takamina sharply. “Tck.”

Takamina raised her brows. “What did I do?”

“You always apologize so easily.”

The lower jaw of Takamina would drop to the floor if she was in an old fashioned cartoon because of that sentence. “Because you are upset and I don’t
even know why.”

“Then ask.”

“I did. A half an hour ago. You didn’t answer.”

“Well, then you should know why I’m angry.”

Takamina leaned on her chair, baffled and confused. “Wha-.”

“You never text me anymore!” Acchan whined. “I missed you.”

Takamina felt her heart drop to the bottom of her stomach. “What do you mean? I text you every day.”

“But not as often as before. You used to ask me what I’m doing six times in a morning. Text me ‘good night’ at the end of the day. You never do that
anymore.”

Takamina scoffed. This spoiled girl.

Acchan pouted. “You’re just too busy playing with Haruna’s boobs nowadays.”

“Hey. Don’t bring her boobs into the conversation.”

“You like her boobs, aren’t you?”

Takamina shrugged. “Well, she has nice boobs.”

“So you like her boobs better than mine?!” Acchan raised her voice.

“Ssush!” Takamina hissed. “Quiet down. We’re in public.”

“Answer me.”

“I didn’t mean it like that. You have a different set of boobs.”

“So you’re saying her boobs are nicer?”

“No.”

“Then what? Explain it to me.”

“I’m not describing her boobs to you. In public.”

“You saw her boobs?!”

“I did not say-. Oh, my God, Acchan! Can we stop talking about boobs?” Takamina lowered her voice, almost whispering but she put a lot of pressure in
her sentence. She was frustrated.

Acchan crossed her arms. “You said you like my boobs the best, you liar.”

“Yes, but you went away!” Takamina snapped. “You left and you took your boobs with you! Don’t think that I can’t find another set of boobs!”

Acchan glared at Takamina and she was about to retaliate when the latter girl raised her hand.

“Remember the day when I say don’t graduate before me? I meant it that time. I said that because I don’t want to wake up to the days without you in
the group. Why? Because the group is my life, Acchan. And without you in it, the group is no longer the same. You were the heart of it and you left. You
put out the flame in my life.”

Acchan’s glared went weak and her eyes became gentle. They were glowing now.

“And I’m sorry if I don’t text you more often than before now because I know you’re busy and I don’t want to disturb you,” Takamina realized that she
was half yelling so she toned down her emotions.

Silence fell upon them for a few seconds before Acchan broke it. She looked deeply into Takamina’s eyes and said, “I’m sorry.”

“Me too.”

“Ever since I parted from the group, I’ve been kind of lonely. So your texts are some kind of remedy for me. To remind me that I’m not alone.”

“You want me to keep nagging you with texts?”

“Yes.”

“You won’t be bothered by them?”

“No.”

“Okay.”

“Can I text you too?”

“Of course.”

“And call you sometimes?”

“Yes. Absolutely.”

“And maybe spend the night in your house.”

“Come over anytime.”

Acchan finally smiled. The first smile she gave to the world that day. “Thank you. And sorry again for being such a pain in the ass.”

“I’m sorry too.”

The two didn’t say anything for a few seconds after that. They enjoyed each other company, reliving the days when they were still in the same group in
their own minds.

“Say, Takamina….”

“Hm?”

“Are you free tonight?”

“Yes.”

“Can I stay over?”

“Yeah.”

Acchan smiled wider. “I’m going to give you the view to the best scenery in the world.”

“Your boobs?”

Acchan laughed. “So you won’t look at Haruna’s boobs again.”

“Oh, come on. Stop comparing yours and Haruna’s. They’re different.”

Acchan’s eyes widened and she gasped. “So you did have a look at her boobs!”

“No, no, no,” Takamina waved her hands in denial.

And the fight began again.

--

Offline mikaellitsa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Ratata's One Shot Theater: Updated - (Atsumina - Boobs)
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2014, 10:11:49 PM »
and here is the boobs   :bingo:

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 04:26:17 AM »
Takamina and the Boobs XDD
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2014, 05:42:01 AM »
but Takamina is a boy.. of course she cant avoid to look at them...

Offline jumpcx

• atsumina forever (=^.^=)
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2014, 07:22:58 AM »
but Takamina is a boy.. of course she cant avoid to look at them...

Lol I agree

Offline minami_pops

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2014, 09:32:55 AM »
LOL...
really..? Takamina should be more carefully when she talks about Harunyan's boobs.
STAY HUNGRY, STAY FOOLISH

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2014, 03:46:29 PM »
 :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak: :wahaha: :wahaha: :on lol: :on lol: :on lol:
This is so......LOL!
My brain keep make me imagine if acchan and takamina really talk about something like this in their real life  :pig laugh: :pig laugh:

Offline ratata

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2014, 05:40:22 PM »
Dreaming - Part 1

Rena arrived back at her room at nine and went straight to bed. A long day she just had filled with studying to pass the junior lawyer test a month from
now. She was tired physically from using 110% of her brain’s capability and in a desperate need of rest.

Without changing her clothes or taking her shoes off, she dove into bed and closed her eyes.

“Good night,” she said to herself, half whispering, before drifted quickly into the peaceful darkness.

Rena was sitting on a wooden bench in an empty park. The sky was white and there was no cloud in sight, not even the sun. It was a dream. She knew
it was. A boring one. But she tried to enjoy the dream anyway because it was a rare occasion for her to dream. Most of the time she just slept and
woke without seeing any dream at all and it made her feel that her sleeping time was so short. Maybe, by dreaming, she would feel like she had been
sleeping for a whole day instead of eight hours.

She scanned the view around her, the empty park. A swing set stood a few feet away next to a slide and a sand box. A few more benches scattered
along the paths between the trees. Nothing unusual until she heard a thumping sound followed by an “ouch.”

Rena turned her head to the side and found a girl on the ground behind the tree. Next to her was a bench like the one Rena was sitting on. It seemed
like she just fell off it.

The girl stood up and stared at Rena. The girl was beautiful, short hair, and probably younger than Rena although she was taller by an inch or so. The
girl’s eyes were sparkling, even in the distance and there was a hint of smile on her face when she looked at Rena. Then, the girl walked forward, going
toward Rena. Rena got on her feet. Who was she? What was she doing in her dream?

Rena took a few steps back, away from the girl as she came closer. Then, the world around her collapsed, she woke up.

Jurina was on the floor, right next to her bed. She must have fell during her sleep. She pushed herself up to the bed and tried going back to sleep but
the sleepiness had gone away. Jurina decided to sit on the bed, looking at the mirror in front of her. Then, a smile crept up on her face. She had a
pleasant dream, she said to herself. She met a cute girl in her dream. It was a shame though, how she backed away when she tried to make contact
and how she woke up just before she could talk to her.

She quickly disregarded the dream. After a quick stretch, Jurina hopped down the bed to take a bath before going to school.

Rena was eating lunch in the university’s cafeteria alone when a friend tapped her shoulder to join her.

“Hello.” Kanon, a perky girl, years younger than her with a brain that could compete with Einstein himself but not so much skill in opening a
conversation said: “What are you doing?”

Yawning, Rena shrugged at the pointless question. “You think?”

“Ooh, so cold. What’s up, Rena-chan?”

“I didn’t get enough sleep last night.”

“You went home before me.”

“Yes, but I had a weird dream.”

“So?”

“The dream exhausted me for some reason. It felt so real.”

“I had one like that. It was back in junior high. A day before a three lap run PE test. I was so nervous I was running in my sleep. I woke up halfway and
when I went under again, the dream continued. I was running again. I woke up feeling like an old hag after.”

Rena smiled. “Say…,” she took a pause, “dreams are… supposed to be a manifest of our mind. It shows us the things we see every day or saw, right? It
digs deep into our mind and pulls the experience we’ve had.”

“Pretty much so. Yes.”

“So everything we see in the dream is something we saw before in real life, right?”

“Yes.”

“So if you see a person you never met or seen before in a dream, that person should come in blur images. Because our mind creates an imaginary
person but cannot maintain the form since it belongs in an area beyond our control.”

“I think so. Why?”

“I met a stranger in my dream last night.”

Jurina stopped in front of a park and wondered if she ever been there before. Her friend, Mariko, a girl much older than her was walking in front of her.
She turned around to Jurina and called her.

“Hey, come on. What are you doing?” said Mariko.

Jurina caught up with Mariko and the two entered the park. They walked along the red paving block between tall trees and wooden benches. She
remembered it now. It was the park in her dream.

As she followed Mariko further inside, she saw a bench, a particular one, placed behind a huge tree. It was the bench she fell off from in her dream.
She strayed from the path she and Mariko were walking along to the bench. She sat there, reliving the dream.

Then, she turned her head to the left. Jurina could see another bench across from her. It was where the girl in her dream sat. But the tree in front of
her was blocking the view so she moved her body to the edge of the bench. Her vision was still blocked so she leaned to the side to get a better view of
the bench across from her. She lost her balance and fell to the grass.

Jurina hopped back up to her feet before anyone see her doing a stupid stunt but then she realized that it was the exact same thing she did in the
dream. She smiled and felt so confused. What was this?

Rena and Kanon were walking home from the university after the lunch. Kanon was presenting her theory about meeting a complete stranger in a
dream.

“It could be someone you saw baaack when you were young. Someone you don’t remember now,” she said.

“Yes. But I am sure. Like really sure that I haven’t seen her my whole life.”

“Could it be the person you happen to walk by everyday in the street or in the bus or… you know, those insignificant people you pass by?”

“Maybe. But if that is the case then I must have been looking at that person for a long time, familiarize with that person that my brain stored the
information so vividly. So there must be a reason why I’m looking at her yet I don’t know what.”

“Okay,” said Kanon. “How about we toss the logic answer aside and assume that this girl you saw in your dream is something else.”

“What do you mean?”

“Some people believe that dreams can be used as a warning or a sign. Maybe, this is a sign that you will meet this person.”

Rena shrugged. “Maybe.”

Jurina watched her friend, Mariko, unpacked a heavy and expensive camera. Mariko was a photographer, amateur one, and she had picked that park
as a training ground. With so many people in that place, Mariko could freely choose any of them as a situational model.

Jurina loved photography too and she too had a camera. A lot cheaper and more useless but she brought it to the park with her anyway. So when
Mariko roamed around the park taking pictures, Jurina did the same. The first object she took was the bench where the girl in her dream sat. She aimed
her camera at it and pressed the shutter button.

Rena and Kanon walked by the park, still talking about the dream.

“This park?” asked Kanon.

“Yeah, that bench,” Rena pointed to the bench in the park as they circled along the outer side of it. “That one by the girl with the camera.”

Kanon saw the bench and the girl. The girl was facing the other way, taking photos of the park.

“Out of all places in the world, Rena-chan, your dream chose this place. So sad.”

Rena cackled.

Jurina returned home a few hours after sun down. She had dinner with her mother before running up to her room with a glass of warm milk to develop
the photos she took at the park. After plugging the camera to her PC, she started to check every picture in it.

She had the pictures of trees, swing set and motionless objects mostly because she had no confidence in capturing the beauty side of humans yet.
Jurina stopped at the picture of the bench. She smiled.

“Weird,” she said.

Then she saw something. Far behind the bench, outside the park fence, two figures were caught by the camera coincidentally. They were two girls, one
of them struck her as familiar.

“Oh, my God,” Jurina mumbled. “It’s her. It’s the girl in my dream.”

--TBC

« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 04:38:28 PM by ratata »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Ratata's One Shot Theater: Updated 8/11 (WMatsui - Dreaming)
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2014, 05:57:04 PM »
OMG Continue!!! PLEASE!!!! :bow:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2014, 06:35:07 PM »
Please continue~ :bow:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2014, 10:36:29 PM »
Aye conti

Offline Trickster

• E. R.
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2014, 04:13:58 AM »
One of the best that I've ever read

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Oh Yeah