JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Grapevine - Discord

Author Topic: Ratata's Theater: Updated 29/03 (MaYuki - Black Black Heart Part 4)  (Read 16615 times)

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: Ratata's One Shot Theater: Updated 22/03 (MaYuki - Black Black Heart)
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2015, 10:31:08 AM »
Yuki..stop messing around..
mayu need you....
thanks for the update author san~
waitin for next~
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 03:04:39 PM by kuro_black29 »
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Ratata's One Shot Theater: Updated 22/03 (MaYuki - Black Black Heart)
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2015, 02:21:05 PM »
Yes !! Mayu needs you, Bakarin !!!
Just go there and hug the poor girls better !!!
Or else I would.... Go crazy T____T

Thx for the update writer-san :)

Offline ratata

• ecchi
  • Member+
Black Black Heart Part 3

Yuki couldn’t sleep last night. No matter how long she tossed and turned, her eyes just could not let her tired body rest. There was something on her
mind, that night. What Rie said about Mayu being a mess upset her.

It was true that Yuki believed from the deepest part of her heart that Mayu should stay away from her. She deserved a normal life, with a boy, have
children and a real family. Not with a girl, an ex-member of the nation’s idol group that had gone a bit under the shadow. Mayu deserved all the great
things in this world and beyond. That was why Yuki decided to push her away, letting go.

But it also killed her. Like Rie said, Yuki’s decision burned her as much as it probably burned Mayu. Mayu was that thin rope that kept Yuki from falling
apart. After all these years of graduating from AKB48, she was struggling to stay in the entertainment business. She had a major part in a drama which
was good, but then her next drama flopped. Yuki released a few solo albums but they were not really considered great. One time, Yuki played a
supporting role in a movie. It kept her name afloat but just barely. In that depression time, Mayu was there, holding her together.

Now she felt empty. Cold.

Mayu slapped her hard and left without a word.

Maybe this was wrong, Yuki thought, maybe she was mistaken.

The next morning, Yuki went out of her house, drove to Mayu’s house to apologize. She realized overnight that a life without Mayu was simply a life not
worth living. Like an air, Mayu was something Yuki need to stay alive.

When she arrived, Yuki found two cars in the garage. One quite big. Mayu’s family was having a guess. Yuki pressed the door bell and after a rather
long wait, Mayu’s mom showed up with a smile.

“Yuki!”

“Hello, how are you?” Yuki gave her most charming smile. “Is Mayu in?”

“Yes, yes.  You come just in time,” Mayu’s mother led her in.

“In time... for what?”

Without even stopping and looking back at Yuki, Mayu’s mom walked further into the house. “She said you wouldn’t come. You were busy. But I know
you won’t miss a celebration such as this.”

“Wha-,” Yuki was confused, “what celebration?”

When she arrived at the dining table, she found Mayu, sitting surrounded by her family and a guy. A guy Yuki never saw before.

“Her proposal!” Mayu’s mom said with a very wide smile. “She’s getting married, Yuki-chan!”

Yuki tried her best not to crumble when Mayu’s eyes touched her own. It was cold, the stare, piercing. Mayu had a kimono on her. Hair tied down in a
bundle like a croissant and her white milky skin shone in contrast of her red kimono.

“Oh...,” Yuki stuttered. “I didn’t... I didn’t know.”

“Oh, come on!” Mayu’s mom playfully slapped her arm. “Go on! Take a seat.”

“Uh, no,” Yuki said, reeling back. “I’m just checking if Mayu’s okay. I think I’ll go home.”

“But-,” Mayu’s mom whined, “you just came.”

“It’s fine, Mom,” said Mayu. “See you, Yuki-chan.”

Yuki felt her inside was frozen by the cold in Mayu’s eyes. “Yeah. See you.”

Yuki excused herself and walked ever so quickly to her car. She drove slow because she was not really paying attention to the road. Her eyes were
blank, staring at nothing. Then, she pulled into a stop right in the middle of a street. Yuki’s fingers started to tremble and then her eyes felt like they
were burning.

She cried.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 04:46:23 PM by ratata »

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Ahhh... First time commenting here so i'll go from the first part of Black Black Heart.
Yukirin! Wrong move. Mayu loves you! :gyaaah:
They were apart from one another and when Yuki realizes that she needs Mayu it's too late? Author, please five Yukirin a chance. :kneelbow:
Ahahha. Thank you for your wonderful fics and hope to see an update soon! :glasses:
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
Oh no....
Even though I was mad at Yukirin but still...
I got her insecurity.... She just wanted the best for Mayu...
Sometimes love makes you do crazy things...
But plz....

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
Despite the fact I never read Mayuki fanfic, I still somehow really love your fic! Keep up the good work  :thumbsup
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline giotuyet

We have a great fic here :D Poor yuki !!! Hope it will be a happy ending ! Author-san ! Thank you so much for updating and please comeback ASAP !!!
If you are Ju Jing Yi, I will be your Lin Si Yi.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Wow married? That was fast

Offline ratata

• ecchi
  • Member+
Black Black Heart Part 4

Yuki came home an hour after midnight. She almost had a heart attack when she found Yuuko and Rie were in her apartment, playing Playstation. They
had taken the liberty to make a small space between the TV and the sofa as their little base camp filled with snacks and drinks. It seemed like they had
been there for a quite a while.

“Whoa,” Yuki put her hand on her chest where her heart lied. “What are you guys doing?”

Yuuko looked away from the TV for a second, “We’re waiting on you.”

Rie put her controller down. “Yeah.”

“Rie! Focus!” Yuuko shouted when her character almost died.

“Right! Sorry!”

Yuki decided to ignore them and walked to the bathroom, washing her face. She filled her bathtub with hot water and brushed her teeth as she waited.
She made a sandwich and watched the two girls played before entering the bathroom, undress and took a nice warm bath.

She stared at the ceiling as she drowned half of her face in the water. It had been a month since she dashed out of Mayu’s house after hearing that she
was getting married. That came out of nowhere, Yuki thought. They broke up and a few days later Mayu was engaged. The girl was probably busy with
the wedding preparation right now. It was so fast it seemed ridiculous. But it was good, Yuki said to herself, that was what she had wanted. For Mayu to
have a real life, real family.

Yuki drowned herself a little bit. The water was now touching her nose and she had to hold her breath. It was painful though, Yuki said. Time seemed to
go a lot slower and she could felt every second. And in every second, Yuki was hurting. She never thought that letting go of Mayu would be that hard
and excruciating.

She knew that the only way to forget about Mayu was to keep herself busy. But her schedule for the next few days were not that packed. So it was
impossible to get the girl out of Yuki’s mind. Even now, Yuki could feel the churning, the twisting, in her stomach. Yuki submerged herself completely in
the tub, closing her eyes.

As always,, Mayu’s face popped inside her head, right behind her eyelids. The cute little nose and a pair of beautiful eyes. How she smiles and how she
laughs. Her voice. A voice that never once failed to make Yuki’s trembling all over. How being with Mayu had already become something of a necessity.
Yuki couldn’t live without her. But she had to. Mayu had move on.

A hand yanked Yuki’s arm, pulling her out of the water so rough she coughed.

“Yuki!” Yuuko looked at her in shock. “What the hell were you doing?!”

Rie was behind Yuuko. She had a towel and she swiftly pulled Yuki out of the tub, covering her body. It was then Yuki realized that her whole body was
trembling badly. She was cold and out of breath. Yuuko and Rie led Yuki to the bedroom, put the closest shirt and shorts on her body, lay her on the
bed and stacked three blankets on her.

“Are you out of your mind?” asked Rie, hugging her.

Yuki tried to talk but her jaws were trembling she couldn’t let out a single word. Yuuko snuggled next to her, putting her arms around Yuki and rubbed
her shoudlers. Keeping her warm.

“You okay?” she asked.

Yuki looked into Yuuko’s eyes. She was worried, scared. Yuki nodded.

“Don’t do that again.”

Do what, Yuki asked herself. How long was she in the bathroom? How had she been underwater?

“Please,” Rie teared up next to her. “Please, don’t do such stupid thing again.”

Yuki felt tears rushed up to her eyes. She cried, wailed like a baby. Yuki put both palms on her face as she sobbed.

Yuuko hugged her tighter. “It’s okay.”

“I can’t...,” Yuki said between her rushing breath, “I can’t get her out of my mind....”

“It’s okay,” said Yuuko.

Rie climbed up the bed and hugged Yuki. “You’ll be fine.”

Yuki clawed her own face when the pain became unbearable. No, it wasn’t fine. She made a mistake of letting Mayu go. And that mistake had gone
beyond salvation. All that left was to cry and regret. Mayu was out of her reach.

--
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 04:47:00 PM by ratata »

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
Still not the ending right ?!?!?
Please tell me this is not the end !!!
Please....

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
It hurts....yuki ....the pain
i hope it not ending with mayu wedding

Thanks for the update author san~
Next pleaseeeeeeeeee
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
Sh*t! Yukiii!  :bleed eyes:  Please don't do something like that  :cry:

Yuki was saved because yuko and rie there. What if two of them didn't check her?  :cry:

I hope it would be happy ending  :(

Don't make MaYuki separate  :cry:   :banghead:   :bleed eyes:

Update soon  :bow:
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
It's a lied how can someone gwy engaged in short time

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
Hi! I still like your story  :thumbup
I would advise you to do something about the formatting of your chapters.  :)
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline taeki

Black black heart is such a captivating fic :) i wonder how Mayu got engaged so quickly..... looking forward to interactions between Yuki and Mayu!!

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Grapevine - Discord