JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Japanese Girl

Author Topic: The Inoue Rei Thread (井上玲音)  (Read 22222 times)

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Inoue Rei Thread (井上玲音)
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2020, 08:08:25 PM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2020, 07:48:54 AM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2021, 03:45:34 PM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2021, 02:22:13 AM »

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2022, 01:10:11 PM »
Yume: Inoue-san, we've got Rear Admiral Uemura on the line.

[Rei's face carved out an expression of puzzlement as she expected Ruru to be on the line for her situation report. Yume handed the long-range satellite phone over to her Executive Officer]

Rei: JSF Command, this is Juice Two, over.

Akari: Rei, what's the situation over there?

Rei: Not good, Admiral. We're likely to encounter more resistance than Naval Intelligence expected. It will be tough pulling this mission off.

[Back at Special Warfare Command, the tall Admiral furrowed her eyebrows, partly furious at the sloppy work the Seasonings Intell Team have done for this surgical operation, as she turned to glance at Captain Ruru Danbara]

Akari: How long do they have till the Chica#Tetsu is expected to arrive to pick them up?

Ruru: Eight hours, Admiral.

Akari: Rei, do you need reinforcements? I could deploy OCHA NORMA to support you within 2 hours, over.

Rei: Negative for now, Admiral. We're working something out at the moment. Will update you in the next sitrep, over.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 01:16:35 PM by bluewind78 »
Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2022, 09:57:45 AM »

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2022, 04:10:52 PM »
Ohhh.....ReiRei  :drool:

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2022, 03:08:44 PM »
When you are the Operations Officer (third in command) of your Team and you had to contend with a stalker-wota who happens to be your very own junior subordinate:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1587781671130054656/pu/vid/480x640/4IKJdmWTCS8b-N1N.mp4

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2023, 05:55:30 PM »
Its like a homecoming for Commander Inoue:

RURU: Open your eyes, Rei...Stay with me!! Stay with me!!

[Ruru Danbara kept on shaking the shoulder of her Executive Officer, her dear friend of so many years, as Sergeant Akari Endo injected another dose of heavy painkillers into the Commander's arm]

YUME: CAPTAIN!!! Heavy Armour, incoming. Yours 3 O Clock. 2 miles.

RURU: Keep talking to her...no matter what...she CANNOT drift back to sleep. You got that, Ringo?!!

[ENDO nodded as Ruru took out her night vision goggles and surveyed the battlefield]

RURU: Nine, what the hell is taking you guys so long? We gotta extract in 5 minutes!

SAKURA: We've got her, skipper! But Major Kasahara's legs were badly wounded from the crash. We're gonna need a medivac.

RURU: Roger. Whatever you do, get her out of there, Sakurachi cos we've got technicals incoming. Momona may be wearing an Air Force uniform now, but in our hearts she is still our Navy comrade.

SAKURA: Roger, Nine out!!

[In the midst of all the chaos, Ruru's subconscious drifted into a distant memory...]

[FLASHBACK. COMMANDING OFFICER'S OFFICE]

[Door knocks]

AKARI: Enter! Ahh...Ruru. Just the person I need.

RURU: Wow...It looks like you're almost done packing.

AKARI: I still got stuff to clear down at the armoury cage. Could you help me move them out?

RURU: Skipper, I don't know if I can do this.

AKARI: Huh? How come...its just a few stuff. Nothing too heavy.

RURU: I mean...Uemura-san, I don't know if I'm cut out to be Captain.

AKARI: Oh please...Don't get me started on that. I've seen you grown to become one of the best officers whom I've had the fortune of serving alongside with. If it's not you, then who else is qualified for the job, huh?

RURU: But why can't it be Rei-chan?

AKARI: Look, Reiko may be a good tactician, and a good leader. But you...YOU are the soul of the team, Ruru. Why do you think I made you my XO in the first place? Cos I knew the day will come when I'm gonna have to trade my trusted sniper rifle for two silver stars on my shoulders. I'm getting too old for this kind of high-tempo combat.

[RURU's eyes widened]: So you'll take up the Rear-Admiral promotion after all?!!

AKARI: Hey, I always got your back, didn't I? Although right now, its gonna be at a distance, from the Special Warfare Operations Room. No matter where you guys are. I will always be watching over you. Always.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Commander INOUE REI senses were suddenly jolted in a heightened state]

Rei, you have to wake up!! Wake up, Rei!!

REI: AYAPPAN?!! I missed you so much! [crying]

HIROSE: I know, little sis.

REI: Don't go...please... There's so much I wanna say to you.

HIROSE: I know what you're gonna say, Rei...but none of this is your fault. You have to let that guilt go... You have to let us go, Rei.

REI: But I...

HIROSE: You need to wake up now...your new family NEEDS you...more than you know.

We'll always be with you...always....

[The haze of the cold night suddenly come into view, then Rei saw the image of Major Ayaka Hirose fade, and in its place the worried face of one Ruru Danbara came into view]

RURU: Thank God you're still with us...C'mon ...let us all get outta this place.

http://c-ute.doorblog.jp/archives/57812441.html

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Japanese Girl