JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - SANSEI KAWAII!

Author Topic: [2012.12.05] AKB48 - 29th Single "Eien Pressure"  (Read 41454 times)

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
Re: [2012.12.05] AKB48 - 29th Single "Eien Pressure"
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2012, 10:27:37 AM »
 :ding: I'm so excited for this single , i hope moeno have more screen time, and natsumi and umechan will be here as well....

and getting more interested to iriyama anna.... :)
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2012, 01:32:08 PM »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2012, 01:44:41 PM »
It sounds like... an AKB48 song.  :lol:

It doesn't really have the 'wow factor' but I quite like it! It's perfect for chants  XD

- Paruru and Yui sound really good together.
- Nice cutesy winter-esque uniforms
- Weird seeing Tomochin in the back.
- Mayu didn't really seem into it. She didn't clap along until she noticed she was on camera  :lol:
- The 'pressure' repeats remind me of Europe's The Final Countdown, haha.
- Paruru center with Yui vocals :thumbup

Best single since Gingham Check!  :lol: :V

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2012, 03:42:03 PM »

I agree with everything except this LOL, as UZA is just awesome beyond awesome!!

And for me, Yuko-sama's radiance steals the whole show, LOL
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline RenX

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2012, 04:48:52 PM »
-) I ain't much into the song really but it's still good though.
-) Paruru looks really great in it.
-) Some of the moves are similar to the opening of Flying Get, probably that move really raises an image of an ace / center.
-) What a rare thing it is to see Yuko singing and dancing in the back lol, AFAIK, she takes a member's place, right? Who had to go home because it was already over 9 PM.

Offline pastil

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2012, 05:04:24 PM »
Type B coupling HA! was revealed today at team N show.

Poor quality but at least you can hear the song.
NMB48「HA!」

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2012, 07:14:31 PM »
It sounds like... an AKB48 song.  :lol:
^No other way to decribe it  XD

Normally I would be disappointed at the fact that it's similar to previous songs and seems a bit "plain" but we just had "UZA" which was radically different to most/all previous songs and it included songs from the new formation teams so I think this return to familiarity is quite a nice one  :thumbup

As for this song as itself it hasn't left a huge impression on me but like most songs it'll grow on me as I listen to it more  :lol:

^A random thing but doesn't that just mean you prefer this over UZA XD

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2012, 02:29:46 AM »
Sounds like pretty standard cookie cutter AKB. Not a bad sound at all, but we're just so used to this from countless Undergirls tracks, that it feels plain.

I'm just happy to see Moeno all up in this joint. I quite like the lineup.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2012, 04:55:33 AM »
It doesn't really have the 'wow factor' but I quite like it!

This. It's nothing flashy but it's easily my favorite janken single by far. :lol: It does have a very generic AKB sound, but that's fine with me. I love AKB's sound. :thumbup

I'm really kinda sorta way into Paruru lately(hard to explain lol), so PLEASE Paru, use this single to reel me in. :bleed eyes:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2012, 03:24:46 PM »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2012, 03:37:19 PM »
Gangstas!  :pimp: Tigers!     :cathappy:   Milky!    :shakeit: Oh my!

[post 6800 dedicated to the nymphs of Namba]
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 03:51:46 PM by muppet »

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2012, 04:11:34 PM »
Eien Pressure did nothing for me but HA! blew my mind away at the very first second! Such a powerful sound and imagery from the get-go. The girls, especially Sayanee, look amazingly hot in their ane-san getups. Love the hints of NMB48's trademark leopard prints on their costumes. The dancing on a floating platform at night concept is ingenious and the scene was shot on location no less! No CG background for these fierce girls :thumbup This truly gives the PV a movie-like feel. Plus, the girls' strong dancing skills shine through despite the limited space on the platform.

I guess Aki-p is really going all out with the coupling tracks to make sure this single doesn't sink still sells well XD

- Mayu didn't really seem into it. She didn't clap along until she noticed she was on camera  :lol:

She was just too focused on trying to spot Yukirin who has been shafted to the side :lol:

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2012, 08:22:25 PM »
I really love "Watashitachi no Reason". From the very start it has that feel good AKB48 factor. With this song and the Paruru solo cover, I'm definitely picking up a copy of the Theatre Edition from somewhere.

"Eien Pressure" also got me right from the start. Its a really nice relaxed song that makes me feel nice. The Kayou-k-yoku performance was amazing. Paruru fits in really well as centre, her smile lit up the stage, she showed off her cuteness and dimples and the style of choreography was just right for her. If she doesn't melt a thousand hearts with this performance, I don't know what will win anyone over to Paruru. I liked how they included a scissors move in the dancing too. I really like her cute voice during the solo lines at the start and for some reason really liked it when she sticks her hand up at the start. I also really like the mix of members in the song/performance. Yuko stands out with her dancing even though she's at the back. Chiichan looks great, lovely to see Ucchi there (I like the moment when all three Janken Queens line-up). Umechan was so funny with her massive glasses. Overall, I like this song a lot, and have looped this performance many times  :)

(Btw, I love Paru's hairstyle in the medley from Kayou-Kyoku  :wub: )
(Also, Yui's not very good at winking, but does it at least twice on this show  :lol: )

The dance segments of the HA! PV look awesome. However, I'm worried that the story PV will get in the way. I dislike story PVs and would love just a few dance PV of this as it looks really good. The song doesn't really grab me much so far though.

Chihiro

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2012, 03:42:24 AM »
-) What a rare thing it is to see Yuko singing and dancing in the back lol, AFAIK, she takes a member's place, right? Who had to go home because it was already over 9 PM.
Kimoto Kanon of SKE Team E.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2012, 10:41:56 PM »
Eien Pressure to be featured in new Puccho CM: http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/movie/2018793/full/

Translated by http://nanamekaramariko.tumblr.com/post/35789501915/akb48s-new-puccho-cm-akb48s-new-puccho-cm-will

AKB48’s new Puccho CM

AKB48’s new Puccho CM will air nationwide starting on the 17th.

The new CM’s “mystery new member” version has the janken senbatsu single “Eien Pressure” playing in the background, but the content is a familiar one of AKB48 members singing and dancing and turning into dolls at the end after eating Puccho. This time, however, there is a surprise in the form of “a mystery member” mixed in among the dancing and singing members. The highlights of the 2 types of the CM are the mystery members hidden in each.

In the 1st one, Kojima Haruna, who wasn’t in the janken senbatsu, makes an appearance. Kojima was the only member to have made the senbatsu in all the singles, but she didn’t make it in for this one after losing in the janken taikai. The plot of the CM is that Kojima, who supposedly lost, comes out of nowhere and the other members confront her.

In the 2nd one, Mie from Pink Lady makes an appearance. She wears the same outfit as AKB48 and dances. A dream collaboration between idols of the past and present is materialized.

The filming took place on October 25th at a studio in town. Because of the news of a mystery member as a costar, AKB48 were a little more nervous than usual, but once they found out that it was Mie, they were surprised. The nervous expressions at first gradually melted away, and they performed the dance with Mie in perfect sync, like she was a real member. Mie, in turn, made the choreography her own in no time, and the filming concluded without a hitch.

Chihiro

Offline t-motion

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2012, 11:23:51 AM »
Eien Pressure to be featured in new Puccho CM: http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/movie/2018793/full/

Making of   + CM at the end. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shot from HKT single:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 11:39:27 AM by t-motion »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2012, 12:36:48 PM »
Bigger

So the new center of that PV for HKT48 is Tashima Meru http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=34296.0

Guess what I posted back in June 2012 came to pass  :nervous

Let the hype/circus begin...   :panic:

Second Matsui Jurina emerged at HKT's 2gen audition

http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2012/06/second-matsui-jurina-emerged-in-hkts.html

I found this scan on baidu

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2012, 12:59:19 PM »
^Yeah, saw that one coming a mile away. They've been pimping Meru on all the shows now, even AKBingo this week.
I don't like how every generation has to have its ace. I mean, just let it evolve naturally.
HKT48 is finally up and coming and a lot of people like girls like Sakura, Haruppi, Chihori, etc... Why force new girls on us so quickly.

I'm not blown away by Meru TBH. Her Mayu impersonations weren't funny or good. She even failed the monoboke during Sae's Hyakkaten. Actually, everything she does comes across as condescending, like she's a bit full of herself. At least she has confidence, but yeah, she doesn't deserve the centre spot in HKT48's first original song. [/rant]

Offline t-motion

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2012, 01:19:02 PM »
The history repeats itself...  First Jurina at Ooge Diamond, now Tashima Meru at Hatsukoi Butterfly...

HKT48 is finally up and coming and a lot of people like girls like Sakura, Haruppi, Chihori, etc... Why force new girls on us so quickly.
Actually I really hope the real first debut single center will be who really deserves it.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2012, 01:26:26 PM »
The history repeats itself...  First Jurina at Oogoe Diamond, now Tashima Meru at Hatsukoi Butterfly...

No. Jurina was awesome from the very beginning. (I know that's not what you meant lol)

Yeah, HKT48's first single must feature the girls who made HKT48 enjoyable in the first place. Basically, I'd be fine with the line-up like this. Anyway, getting slightly off topic  :nervous

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - SANSEI KAWAII!