JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Home Made Kazoku - Home Sweet Home (Reborn)

Author Topic: The T & C thread  (Read 44029 times)

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
T & C thread~
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2007, 04:41:09 AM »
Whoo! Is that recent, do you know?

But anyways, Ruru has to be the hottest in the group! Her voice was pure awesome, too! Those vocalizations she did in most of the songs equal AWESOME!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
T & C thread~
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2007, 05:13:01 AM »
I'm not sure of it's recentness, sadly. But for sure, I do know that it's after the disbandment. Judging to the video quality and her hair length, it's probably a year or two after the disbandment. o_o'

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
T & C thread~
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2007, 05:16:18 AM »
Quote from: Princess Pudding;277602

But anyways, Ruru has to be the hottest in the group! Her voice was pure awesome, too! Those vocalizations she did in most of the songs equal AWESOME!

QFT!!!!
Fo sho, fo sho. ;)
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
T & C thread~
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2007, 06:47:25 AM »
Quote from: Princess Pudding;277602

Double QTF! Just because it has to be! :pimp:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
T & C thread~
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2007, 07:23:44 AM »
I love RuRu.  One of the best vocalists who's come through H!P.  Not to mention being gorgeous and having a great sense of humor.

"Ara! Shimatta Shimatta Shimakura Chiyoko"

<3

Offline erink

• Member+
T & C thread~
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2007, 09:52:06 PM »
I have to agree with pretty much everyone. I am a massive RuRu fangirl. The other girls of T&C are great and all, but RuRu is where it's at.

I don't know if it was posted or not but Kominato's official site is here http://www.kominato.com/komix/index.html
Anyone know what Shinoda is up to? Her website was down last time I checked.

If you check out the early episodes of Hello!Morning T&C was featured quite heavily. They had some sort of Skill Up corner in which they tought the members of Hello!Project various things. Two that come to mind were a pop and lock dance routine(after seeing it demonstrated you can hear Yuuko yelling out 'impossible!") and enka style singing. They were pretty entertaining to watch. During the enka one I remember RuRu(who is one of the teachers) asked Kominato what one of the kanji in the lyrics was, which everyone found hysterical.

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+
T & C thread~
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2007, 10:13:10 PM »
Quote from: erink;278107
...enka style singing...

I remember those episodes, but... it didn't sound like enka to me... :confused:
More like traditional japanese songs or something...

Quote from: erink;278107
During the enka one I remember RuRu(who is one of the teachers) asked Kominato what one of the kanji in the lyrics was, which everyone found hysterical.

Are japanese kanji that different from chinese kanji ??? XD

Anyway, Ruru has always been the "boke" of T&C. :P

I realized that my H!P original CDs collection was seriously lacking some T&C stuff, so i did just get these from yahoo japan auctions! :)

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
T & C thread~
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2007, 10:21:30 PM »
^Those are great, Happ. :thumbsup
For me personally, though, I've always prefered the name "Taiyo to Ciscomoon" over "T&C Bomber".
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+
T & C thread~
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2007, 10:31:15 PM »
Quote from: L-san;278116
...For me personally, though, I've always prefered the name "Taiyo to Ciscomoon" over "T&C Bomber".

It still baffles me why exactly they did change the name... :confused:

Was it because/when Kominato joined the group again ???
Or was it just a too difficult pronunciation for japanese people ???

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
T & C thread~
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2007, 01:38:09 PM »
^Good question, Happ.
Not sure about why the name change. *shrugs*
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Kyobu

• PLATICA
  • Member+
  • GAO!
T & C thread~
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2007, 05:18:00 AM »
Argh, RuRu :heart:

I'll always remember her on the 2000 (?) Utaban shuffle episode.  When Taka was all like "I want to see your breasts spill out okay?" and RuRu just replied "I'll do my best!"

:lol:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 06:01:59 PM by Kyobu »

Offline mr.niigaki

• is a female.
  • Member+
  • remember the noisy girls
T & C thread~
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2007, 05:36:09 AM »
Ahh~ Taiyo to Ciscomoon, they're one of my special loves. Now mind you I only own their T&C Bomber album but still.

Despite my rather late start in the world of H!P (in 2003) somehow T&C were one of my earlier groups to listen to/buy a CD of. I can't remember anymore if it was Aya's singing with Atsuko of Uchuu de La Ta Ta, or me finding out about them slightly earlier in searches, but I do know I very quickly I found love for them. These girls were just too cool, and I miss their presence. Atsuko kinda ended up as my favorite of the 4 because I didn't have too much exposure to them.

Offline Kanaichigo

T & C thread~
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2007, 09:23:00 AM »
I LOVE T&C! Ruru and Inaba are my faves, dunno why XD I REALLY REALLY love Marui Taiyou to death!

Offline erink

• Member+
T & C thread~
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2007, 10:06:51 PM »
Quote from: Happosai;278112
I remember those episodes, but... it didn't sound like enka to me... :confused:
More like traditional japanese songs or something...

Yeah, you're probably right. I'm not well versed in traditional Japanese music. When in doubt I call it enka.

Does anyone know about Utaban appearances? I think they aired a clip in the bottom of the screen when they were trying to get RuRu to tell a joke during the 2000 Shuffle special. So there had to be at least one.

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+
T & C thread~
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2007, 10:24:13 PM »
Quote from: erink;279704
Does anyone know about Utaban appearances? I think they aired a clip in the bottom of the screen when they were trying to get RuRu to tell a joke during the 2000 Shuffle special. So there had to be at least one.

Beside their appearance with the 2000 shuffles, i do know that they were guests as Taiyou and Ciscomoon on Utaban 1999-09-02, and as T&C Bomber on Utaban 2000-07-27. Also on a Tokuban special from 1999-09-30.

Sadly, i have none of these episodes... :cry:

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
T & C thread~
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2007, 05:29:46 AM »
^I did not know that they had other appearances on Utaban......damn.
Those eps are no doubt the rarest of the rare.
I'd love to see those, but I'm pretty sure they can't be found....unless, the DVD's of those Utaban eps could ever be found.
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+
T & C thread~
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2007, 01:47:35 PM »
Okay, i knew i did have this somewhere on a backup, but i really had to dig into my collection to found it back! :P

Not the best possible quality, but here ya go anyway ya buncha Ruru lovers !!! ;)

GETS! :
Photobook - Ruru Honda - Ruru Cosmos

Samples :

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
T & C thread~
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2007, 08:09:36 PM »
Quote from: mr.niigaki;279255
Ahh~ Taiyo to Ciscomoon, they're one of my special loves. Now mind you I only own their T&C Bomber album but still.

Now that the discography thread is back up, go dl their first album, its made of massive WIN, fo sho. :MKgrin:
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline mr.niigaki

• is a female.
  • Member+
  • remember the noisy girls
T & C thread~
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2007, 10:41:43 PM »
Quote from: L-san;280477
Now that the discography thread is back up, go dl their first album, its made of massive WIN, fo sho. :MKgrin:

I actually have the first album downloaded as well as parts of most of their singles. :D

I'll have to go check that out anyway.

Also, I have a GirlPop Hello! Project Special magazine from 2000 that I'm trying to finish scanning after large breaks, that they're in. It's from when there were just Atsuku, Miho, and RuRu. Mag is bigger than my scanner, but I'll post up the pics when I get them done (whenever that ends up being).

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
T & C thread~
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2007, 10:56:57 PM »
^Now that sounds like a WINNAR!!!!
Looking forward to when you're able to get those posted. :D
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Home Made Kazoku - Home Sweet Home (Reborn)