JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - Da Ya Think I`m Sexy

Author Topic: Police: Buttocks baring woman jailed after papaya attack in Vero Beach  (Read 17687 times)

Offline Foxy Brown

• Old and cranky
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super bad!
A Vero Beach woman accused of throwing papayas at neighbors and of dropping her pants to expose "something that none of us wanted to see" was thrown in jail, according to a recently released arrest affidavit.

Vero Beach police were called March 10 to a disturbance in the 1200 block of 24th Street. Officers were met by Suzanne Evlarina Wasden, whose pants were partially down and whose derriere was partially exposed.

Wasden, 49, said an ex-boyfriend came to her home "looking for birthday sex," the affidavit states. Wasden was described as "very intoxicated."

Meanwhile, a 16-year-old boy who lives next to Wasden said Wasden came to his trailer seeking a cigarette and beer. Wasden began screaming and yelling, the affidavit states.

The teen told police the ex-boyfriend tried to calm Wasden, but that she attacked the ex-boyfriend. She pushed him into glass, cutting his arm, and started throwing papayas at them.

The teen said Wasden turned around and lowered her jeans below her hindquarters and said, "Kiss my butt." The teen said he could see "everything and 'that was something that none of us wanted to see," the affidavit states.

The teen, the ex-boyfriend and two others saw the "exposure."
Informally known as "mooning," exposing one's buttocks is a practice often intended as a sign of defiance or disrespect.

Records didn't state whether the ex-boyfriend received "birthday sex" from Wasden.

Records did indicate the ex-boyfriend's 58th birthday was shortly before the papaya throwing/buttocks baring brouhaha.

Wasden, of the 1200 block of 24th Street in Vero Beach, was arrested on a disorderly intoxication charge.

Offline ActionBala

Came into this thread thinking I wouldn't mind seeing this girls butt. I was wrong. I completely understand why "no one wanted to see" it.

Offline mfnp

Came into this thread thinking I wouldn't mind seeing this girls butt. I was wrong. I completely understand why "no one wanted to see" it.
:lol: Scary shit  :panic:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - Da Ya Think I`m Sexy