JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Neon Bunny - Long-D

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Other Fanfics / Considerations for Website Purchase
« Last post by 西村穂香 on February 23, 2024, 09:09:35 AM »
When considering a website purchase, it's essential to evaluate its current traffic, revenue stream, and growth potential. Additionally, understanding the niche it operates in and its SEO rankings can provide insights into future performance. For a detailed guide on making a well-informed decision, I recommend checking out https://buy-website.net/ This resource can help you identify key factors to consider, ensuring that your investment aligns with your business goals and has the potential for substantial returns.
Graduate Plaza / Re: The Takahashi Ai Thread (高橋愛) [+133 pages]
« Last post by oaxiac on February 23, 2024, 09:01:46 AM »
Other Fanfics / Seeking Guidance on House Refurbishment?
« Last post by 西村穂香 on February 20, 2024, 05:25:55 PM »
Embarking on a house refurbishment can indeed be daunting, but with the right resources, it becomes much More manageable. For in-depth guidance on planning, executing, and managing your project, including selecting materials and understanding the refurbishment process, More insights are available through Fittra's comprehensive service offerings. They provide expert advice and solutions tailored to ensure your refurbishment project is a success, from minor updates to major overhauls.
Other Fanfics / Planning Your Renovation Budget?
« Last post by 西村穂香 on February 20, 2024, 02:53:56 PM »
 Managing your renovation budget effectively is key to a successful project. For detailed advice on planning your financial strategy, including how to estimate costs and allocate funds wisely, a renovation company with expertise in this area can offer invaluable guidance. Their insights on controlling expenses and maximizing your investment can help ensure that your renovation project is both financially feasible and achieves the desired outcome.
Other Fanfics / Re: [Girls day]Dating with Ji hae
« Last post by WarwickGrover on February 20, 2024, 12:55:51 PM »
Speedy Paper offers a seamless academic solution with top-notch writing services. From essays to research papers, their dedicated team ensures precision and excellence, making them a reliable academic ally.
AKB48 Fanfics / Re: All I Ask - [MaYuki OS]
« Last post by CheesyBits on February 19, 2024, 08:30:07 PM »
You're the best, creamy \(^o^)/
The Official H!P Girls Threads / Re: The Ishiyama Sakura Thread (石山咲良)
« Last post by bluewind78 on February 19, 2024, 05:00:43 PM »
Lieutenant Matsunaga caught SakuRingo slacking off in the hallway when they were training at Nagoya Marine Base. Instead of reprimanding both juniors as their ranking officer, Riai captured the photo and called the sight "So Cute".

A triumphant homecoming awaits First Lieutenant Kudo and Sergeant Endo as Battle Group B prepares to journey next to Sapporo on the next leg of their Wargames.
The Official H!P Girls Threads / Re: The Juice=Juice Thread
« Last post by bluewind78 on February 16, 2024, 05:59:01 PM »
Two Years have passed since the events of JuiceStory...

THE ANGERME, DOCKED IN NAVAL STATION YOKOSUKA

[The Carrier's ceremonial ship's bell rung 4 times, announcing the incoming arrival of 3 senior flag officers. The voice of Ensign Wakana Matsumoto, the Officer of the deck on duty, curtly announced the dignitaries waiting to board the ship over the PA system]

WAKANA: Admiral, 5th Fleet, Arriving....Admiral, Special Warfare, Arriving....Admiral, Naval Research, Arriving.

ADMIRAL MIYAZAKI YUKA: 5 Days...5 Days.. What do you think happened to them, Uemu?

REAR-ADMIRAL UEMURA AKARI: [shrugging] I wished I knew....

YUKA: [casts a suspicious sideways glance at RADM Miyamoto] Karin?

REAR-ADMIRAL MIYAMOTO KARIN: [pointing her finger back at herself]  Me...?

YUKA: Yes, Karin...why do I have a feeling you somehow know what's going on...

KARIN: Well, I did have a theory...but other than that, I dunno for certain..

[CAPTAIN KAMIKOKURYO and CAPTAIN DANBARA then approach the gangway from the superstructure on the flight deck]

MOE [saluting]: Sorry to keep you waiting, Admiral! The Angerme and Team Juice are ready for your inspection.

YUKA: Thank you, Captain.

[YUKA, AKARI and KARIN returned the salutes of the 2 senior officers of Angerme and Juice. As all of the Flag Officers embarked on board, each passing by Ruru]

YUKA: Ruru, What the heck is going on?..An entire special forces unit just vanished off the surface of the earth? what kind of Navy is this?

RURU [still saluting]: It's a long story, Admiral. I will make sure you will have all the details in our debrief.

[As the senior officers retired into the nearby conference room, Rei and Moe then turned towards Ruru]

MOE: What are you gonna tell them, Ruru?

RURU: The truth, I guess, that Juice have inadvertantly crossed over to a parallel universe, for 5 days...

REI: I sure hope the fact that all 3 admirals are our OGs means they will be easier on you during the debrief, Ru-chan.

RURU: Well, Rei...one thing's for sure....it is DEFINITELY one heck of a story....

[Ruru showed a few photos which she had held in her hand, to Moe. Their crossing over was no freak of nature. It was a fate that brought them, particularly Riai, close to a new member thats so beloved to them now, and that is a miracle they are grateful to have]

Television / Re: The TV Postwhoring Thread
« Last post by oaxiac on February 16, 2024, 02:53:22 PM »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]