JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shingo Mama - Shingo Mama no Oha Rock

Author Topic: A Brand New Love (TakaHaru)  (Read 8750 times)

Offline asahi

Re: A brand new Love
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2011, 05:33:36 AM »
A/N: Sorry for the super late update, I hope you haven’t forgotten about this story yet. Lol, here goes the chapter two. And everyone was really not impressed that takamina is with haruna. You guys will see, but this story is definitely not a TakaHaru one  :P

Chapter 2

After the day that I decided to broke up with haruna for the sake of my beloved friend yuko, I never came to talk to her again. She was crying really hard when I told her that I can’t keep going on the games we are doing, I told her that career is much important and in the first place I never wanted to be serious with her and I was just playing, experimenting things with her, that she was just like a companion when im depressed and no love at all. I didn’t know how did I manage to say that to her looking straight on her eyes, and without even crying. I never knew I am good at lying. She slapped me really hard. “I really did love you Minami. For real. Y-You..Why? I-Im so stupid for falling for someone like you, You don’t deserve love… I hate you so much.” The look she was giving me is too much, the only thing that I never wanted to see is you crying, yet here you are with those red firing eyes and the reason is me. she start to walk away after leaving the words that would crash me “Goodbye Takamina.”

That’s it.

Everything has gone to an end, “ I am sorry Haruna, I love you so so much, I never felt this happy before meeting you, b-but I don’t know anymore she is important to me too. And im sure she will take care of you… Sayonara.” Tears had finally escaped my eyes uncontrollably; I felt really weak right now.

I hate myself..

I want to die..

I want you back..

I can’t breathe. Everything is getting blurred, I can’t hear anything. “haruna.. haruna… haruna…” I keep calling her in between sobs. I can’t take this feeling, my heart is broking into pieces. I started to crying out loud not caring if someone would hear me. I don’t care. I started to think it’s for yuko’s happiness. “you love your bestfriend too, right Minami?” I keep telling to myself. “you are doing this for her.. you shoud be happy” I brought up my hands to my chest clenching my shirt. I am now sitting along the corridor of the café im working at leaning my back on the cold wall hugging my knees.

I don’t know how long I’ve been sitting there sobbing, My head is all messed up, my shirt is really soaked from my tears.

Then I heard someone.

“ ano, excuse me..”

I ignored, she would just leave eventually. I am not in the mood obviously on talking to someone.

I can feel her kneeled down, she started tugging my shirt. “are you alright?” I heard her speak, I manage to tell her “I-m sorry, but can yo –eh? Wh-what?”
I felt safe arms around my back,  this stranger had pulled me into a tight hug. I was so shocked that I wasn’t able to say anything.

“ I don’t know what happened to you, I saw you crying here.. im not really good at comforting people specially people I don’t know completely, but even so.. I d-don’t know why but I can’t just walk pass the crying you.. ”

Her voice is so soothing, it makes me calm yet I started sobbing again remembering why I ended up crying here, and hug this completely stranger back. I feel really safe in her arms. She hold me tight that I was like the most precious thing in this world.

“ ..just let it all out.. everything will be fine…..”

A week had passed since that hurtful event happened also the warm meeting I had encountered with that stranger. Everytime I bumped into haruna, I can’t still look at her straight eyes, my feelings for her haven’t change even just a little.

“ah! Takamina!  There you are! Everyone was told to gather at the dining hall. You lazy midget shouldn’t be the captain of this café.”

“ah, okay I’ll be there sasshi, and stop calling me midget!!”

“Just kidding captain, now, hurry up.. I think there was some sort of important announcement.” Sasshi then walk away.

“Okay Everyone here gather up.” Akimoto Yasushi called, the head and the owner of this café.

“ I have an important announcement to make. We the Akihabara48 café will form an idol group and all of you will be part of it. You. You. You. You, everyone of you!”

“ EHHHHHHHHHH? YATTA!!” was all of the girl’s reaction.

You could hear the squealing and excitement of their voice, then I smiled at the picture of the big smiled of them. “ I never seen them so happy and excited before.”

While looking around I spotted the girl whom I love standing next to my bestfriend, she was so happy then I remembered it was her dream to become an idol. I murmered to myself  “it’s really great that slowly… you’ll be able to reach your dream.”

“.. Im glad that everyone Is excited to this project, but there is still one more thing.” Akimoto-san continued.

“This time I will be adding a new member, this girl is my friend’s daughter whom the one that helped me start this business… you can enter now young lady.” She signaled the person at the back of the door.

She walked right beside akimoto-san and my eyes widened. “eeeh??!”  This girl…

“Maeda Atsuko desu, Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu.”

TBC.

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: A Brand New Love (10-23-11)
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2011, 05:40:05 AM »
FINALLY!! ACCHAN IS HERE!!! Takamina will not be hurt anymore!! and there will KOJIYUU and ATSUMINA couple!! lol hope so?

Sigh* Please continue~ PLEASE!! MY KojiYuu <333

Offline chibi-nyao-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • and see if the spark is still there
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2011, 09:31:02 AM »
 :k-sad: My takamina !!
Acchan you finally here !! Please support Takamina and help her !!

Update soon please !  :luvuluvu:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2011, 05:57:19 PM »
Yay Acchan!!! But I still think Yuko is not fair

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2011, 06:40:30 AM »
kojiyuuu. atsumina im waiting.

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2013, 11:18:33 PM »
It started to get good too X3

do you happen to finish this or will it stay incomplete?
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline Saint0angel

• ecchi
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2015, 03:31:03 AM »
I am hoping you continue writing this story  :bow:

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shingo Mama - Shingo Mama no Oha Rock