JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Pe`z - Hanafubuki

Author Topic: BEGINNER-game start. AtsuMina n other pairings [UPDATED-game 4][5/4]  (Read 20127 times)

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
Re: BEGINNER-game start. AtsuMina n other pairings [UPDATED-game 3.5][28/3]
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2013, 07:09:26 AM »
Ryuu is taking Takamina's soul. So they're related...
Ryuu is like a dead master that takes away one's soul. So, she took Takamina's soul, in order to let Takamina create the game in da world....  :banghead:

Okay, I'm also confused. :banghead:

I love AKB48 whole heartily.
I love writing stories and draw manga.
Fanfic:Blood Curse
One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Like to go Japan someday and met them in person.

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2013, 08:35:08 AM »
Lol, ha ha. Should you better clarify it?

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2013, 08:43:23 AM »
Sorry.  Will clarify in next chapter.  :cry:

One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2013, 09:02:37 AM »
very interesting
you make me more curious about what will happen next chapter
Goob job
I'm waiting for you :deco:
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2013, 09:47:39 AM »
OTL

I mixed comments... sickness got the best of me...

ORZ  :bow: :bow:

This is becoming more and more interesting with every chapter.

My Theory.

Ryuu had an idea to create a game and oredi had a name for the game but Takamina was the one who gave the name its form and shape. From what I read even when she was alive she was not that innocent goody two shoes, as she stabbed herself so to make the boys look at fault and to make Acchan think they did it to her.

And apparently Haruna is headless coz her doll fell headless too... So Yuko-sama couldn't save her? Or Minami just cut the head of the doll but Haruna is still alive coz Yuko-sama will save her? But I believe that if Mayuyu died, Haruna probably also died...
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2013, 07:04:54 AM »
Ahoho... sorry for waiting.
From now, I could only update one week once, due to the school time.
Maybe sometimes update 2. One is the chapter, one is side story.
So this is chapter four. Hope you'll like it.  :lol:

BEGINNER

Game 4: Stand up, together.

In the beginning everything was dark. The lights were off and no sound could be heard. No one could know how long it had been like that or even what was inside of such darkness. Then suddenly the lights went on. The background was pure white and a girl, whose head was down, slowly lifted. Her name was well known and she was the ultimate captain. The core of the group, the soul of it.

She lifted her head, with dark blue eyes and a face wearing a deadly serious expression. Not her usual serious face, but a sadistic serious one with those eyes shaping a look that could kill without feeling remorse. She was dressed in white and had headphones covering her ears. They were also white and there was a half done tie around her bare naked neck.

The second she blinked the room changed. It was now all black again, only this time we could see her.

The collar on her neck appeared. Various tubes started to connect to her collar instantly, as she picked out the names of the player

“So, the name of this game... Beginner is it?”

Still wearing the serious expression, she nodded silently.

“Hmm… quiet interesting… you sure had a creative mind eh, human?”

“I wanted them to suffer. I wanted them to know, there are hopes around…”

“Speak, human. You gain my attention.” Ryuu smiled as she flipped the ‘files’ in her hands.

“… but if they don’t fight for it, they will end up losing it… and drop into the deepest abyss.” Takamina chuckled with a low tone, her blue orbs flared up in angst.
“Well, this was just perfect, isn’t it? I have taken your soul, so…”

Ryuu turned to the midget, put her hand on her head, and muttered something she could not understand. The only thing she knew next was she was on a throne, with puppets on her thigh.

“You, Takahashi Minami, shall be the creator and first player of the game, BEGINNER.”

Takamina stared at Ryuu with a cold expression. Ryuu cringed her teeth.

“And I, Ryuu shall be Takahashi Minami’s assistance for the game.”

A crocked smile.

xxxxx

“Haruna, where are you? HARUNA!! NYAN-NYAN!!” Her sound echoed through the large space. Yuko was finding Kojiharu, who disappeared after the whole space changed. Her eyes moved around frantic trying to sort what happened. She called for Haruna but no answer. Her voiced echoed in the place and the clarity was hurting her brown eyes. She didn't even felt like laughing if this was some sort of joke. She couldn't spot anything other than white and started to run.

The squirrel stopped as she spotted a door. Feeling sweaty, she wiped off with her back of her hand. She grabbed the doorknob; hoping Haruna was at the other side of the door. Yuko opened it and gasped in horror.

Her legs fell to the ground. Her whole body was trembling. Her brown eyes dilated with fear as she saw the gory scene. She tried to reach out by in vain. Yuko was too shocked, and fear had devoured her. Lips trembling, she tried to call out her lover’s name but instead tears fell down her cheeks.

The scene she saw was nothing but a box and a human.

The human; Haruna was headless.

Her head was hung up by that damn box.

Her lifeless body dropped on the floor.

“Tch….” She gritted her teeth angrily, launched her attack. The box managed to avoid her attacks, tripping Yuko to the ground. Eyes burned up, she got up again, clenching her weapon tightly. In a moment, her weapon turned into a silver sword. Again, she swung the sword of valor and slashed the box into three symmetry parts. It vanished, leaving the panting Yuko and the headless Haruna alone.

“Haruna…nyan-nyan… why…?” She sobbed, hugging the headless body. The collar was broke, and the body and the head gradually vanished as Yuko stared at the blank space. She was alone, again.

She wiped off her tears away, stood up. She grabbed her sword and moved in her pace. Her deep brown eyes reflected the inferno that burned within her body. Her face wore a deadly expression, ready to crush the entire obstacle that stood in her way.

For her sake. Also for Haruna’s sake.

She will win this game no matter what.

xxxxx

She could sense it. It was closer and ready to make its entrance. But she was also ready for it.

She stepped forward and when her foot touched the ground a red sphere emerged. It stayed still for seconds and then changed into a sharp pyramid. Atsuko closed her eyes and when the thing started to move at light speed to pierce her, the moment it almost touched her skin, she avoided it and with her hand now holding a lightning sword, she crushed it with no mercy. The crashing sound dispersed through the room and the broken pieces fell on the floor. It soon disappeared, leaving the girl alone.

She walked forward, following her senses in hope to find what she was looking for.

xxxxx

The squares stopped in front of her and stayed still for some seconds. Yuko brought up her hands to touch the metal collar around her neck. It reminded her of something but the sudden change of pace distanced her from further consideration. The squares moved again and each one parted to the ceiling of the room, each one to its corner. Yuko lifted her head to follow them and wide opened her eyes when one of them shot something in her direction. What at first resembled a tiny ball transformed into a black baton and went straight into Yuko's face direction. Her reflexes allowed her to roll to the side, avoiding it, and then seeing the damage it would have done to her face if it had encountered it. The wall was pierced and destroyed heavily.

As she got up the squares moved again. Her head began to hurt and in her hand something was glowing. She opened it, revealing her palm and with her other hand touched it. Her mind seemed to go blank for a second and she blinked. As her eyes opened again, the room had changed. It was all black and she was seeing it through a blue protection. She looked down and realized that she was into her Beginner's gaming outfit.

The squares were flying above her head and encircling her. They were moving faster and steady.

“Tch. Troublesome stuff.” She gritted her teeth.

The enemy stroke again. As they encircled her, part of the squares separated into two and now with four small portions, from each emerged a small limb and moved down creating a circular prison. Not seeing what was happening above her head, Yuko felt two of the four limbs grating on her arms, leaving a trace of blood behind.

"Ahhh!"

She automatically opened her eyes and moved her arms away, trying not to touch the limbs. Her green-ish fluid was shinning on the black limbs and she shook her head when something crossed her mind.

“It’s not pain at all…”

Meanwhile, the enemy changed its shape into a sharp pyramidal blade, ready to attack. Before Yuko could react, the thing broke into millions of pieces, felling to the ground, vanished. She panted heavily, looking at her wound. She carefully touched it with her fingers, to confirm that she was really hurt. To her surprise, the wound healed in a fast speed, only left her perfect skin was revealed because of the attack just now.

“Are you ok?” The girl held out her hand.

“Y-yeah, I’m fine…” Yuko grabbed the black hair girl’s hand and stood up abruptly.

Atsuko was just passed by when she saw Yuko was in trouble. She took out her sword, giving the enemy a deadly blow before the enemy could lay an attack on that girl. She wiped the sweat on her face, still clenching the sword of hers.

“Ah… hey, thanks for saving me…” Yuko said with a tone of embarrassment.

“Oh, no problem. My name is Atsuko. Maeda Atsuko. Yours?”

“Me? I’m Yuko. Oshima Yuko.” She grinned as she heard Atsuko’s name. She heard it somewhere, but where? The bells are ringing through her mind, but she just can’t find the answer…

They both walked forward, chatting about the fights.

Well, quiet interesting, isn't it XD  :panic: :panic: :panic: :thumbup
Oh BTW, here's a picture of Yuko's dead serious face

ignore the vampire thing please.  :nervous

One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: BEGINNER-game start. AtsuMina n other pairings [UPDATED-game 4][5/4]
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2013, 07:49:17 AM »
Nice cool picture of Yuko you have there....

Ara... Minami is quite horrible person there.... like to see people being tortured and desperate

Ah.... with Atsuko helping out Yuko... how will Yuko win the game...?

Will Yuko betrayed Atsuko... to be the only one that win in the end?

I can't wait to find out more...

Thank you for the great update as always

:heart: :love: :inlove: :wub:

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2013, 09:25:15 AM »
So Ryuu took Takamina's soul? That means Takamina doesn't have a soul of her own?Does that mean she doesn't remember who Acchan is?

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2013, 12:14:33 PM »
So Ryuu took Takamina's soul? That means Takamina doesn't have a soul of her own?Does that mean she doesn't remember who Acchan is?

:lol: correct. she doesn't remember anything since Ryuu has taken her soul. So, she can't remember acchan.

One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Offline dark48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • BELIEVE and it will happen
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2013, 01:42:59 PM »
Seems like Takamina's and Ryuu's relationship somehow similar to that of Ciel and Sebastian of Kuroshitsuji. Ryuu obeys Takamina but she is more powerful than Takamina.

Acchan and Yuko working together but I wonder if they will betray each other since they are determined to reach their goal

anyways tnx for the update

this is really awesome

Pls. continue

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2013, 02:54:25 PM »
This is getting good!!! :deco:

Yuko and Atsuko meet. What will happen next? :cathappy:

Also, this...

When you get some free time on your hands, PLEASE do a vampire fic!!! Pretty please with chocolate syrup on top!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Sorry... But, I just REALLY like vampires. :mon bat:

Keep it up! :heart: I'll be waiting! :mon pray2:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2013, 05:27:52 PM »

Also, this...

When you get some free time on your hands, PLEASE do a vampire fic!!! Pretty please with chocolate syrup on top!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

DONE-- link to here- blood curse Hope you'll like it.  :inlove: :lol: :banghead:

One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2013, 08:09:36 PM »

Also, this...

DONE-- link to here- blood curse Hope you'll like it.  :inlove: :lol: :banghead:

Thank you for this! Keep up the good works on both stories! :twothumbs

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2013, 08:21:57 PM »
Thank you for update :)
The picture is beautiful
Ahhh !!! poor Haruna no way and Yuko was so sad when she discovered her girlfriend :(
Please update soon ;)

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2013, 10:39:09 PM »

:lol: correct. she doesn't remember anything since Ryuu has taken her soul. So, she can't remember acchan.

But she seems so interested in the black-haired puppet which is Acchan's representation. Is that instinct?

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2013, 06:22:02 PM »
Update please~! :bow: :bow: :bow: I need to know what happens soon!!!

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Pe`z - Hanafubuki