JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - It`s all too much

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's OS Compilation] New OS # 19 En Garde (Mayuki OS)  (Read 64247 times)

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's OS Compilation] New OS #6 : Always you (Wmatsui OS)
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2013, 08:41:10 PM »
jdwediehwd wfrwcnrecerwr :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

and rena LOL, sh kept the candy wrapper that jurina thrown LOL such a crazy stalker hahhaha  :cathappy:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2013, 01:34:53 AM »
cute just like wmatsui was...

thanks

^3^

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2013, 04:15:33 AM »
Great Wmatsui OS

Very cute and sweet as always

Can't wait to see more OS

Thank you for this OS

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2013, 11:59:09 AM »
Rena......and running away? So athletic. :grin:
Thank you. Look forward to another. :)
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2013, 03:27:46 PM »
OS # 7 Physics Lesson (Wmatsui OS)

Rena POV

”Tell me about geostationary orbit.” she asked.

I stared at her wide-eyed. It’s not like it’ll ever be a testing point in the exam. I bet it’s out of syllabus.

”The orbit when the satellite remains stationary relative to the planet.” I muttered.

A month before our final, the final that symbolizes the end of high school. And we were sitting in my balcony, having our study session which she insisted on.

“Today we were doing Physics.” she suggested.

”How do you know about this?” I let my eyes meet hers. She had those beautiful black eyes that made my heart flutter most of the time. It’s like she didn’t know, but she did this always to make me feel good about myself.

”You know, do you.” I signed. We were best friends since kindergarten. She knew better than anyone that I was totally heads over heels about Physics. And her too, I secretly added. Perhaps it was the one and only thing that she didn’t know about me. She smiled, and for the slightest moment I saw her face blush.

~~~

Jurina POV

The first day I saw her was the first day I was transferred to a new kindergarten at my new neighborhood. The whole class was in a mess, swarmed with laughters and cries, screams and chatters. Anyway, I saw a girl standing alone at the back of the classroom, preoccupied by little stones and feathers and stuff like that floating in a tank of water. It’s like she had this invisible mist of air surrounding her that prevented people from reaching her. It said, ‘Science Corner’.

”Hey. I’m Jurina. I’m new here. What’re you doing?” I flashed her a big grin. I wasn’t the kind of kid who cried and pulled at her mom’s sleeves not to go to school. I had no clue what’s the evil behind because I was more than ecstatic about that, especially when I could make lots of friends and play and have so much fun.

She turned and gave me a look that had me wonder if it was a smile, even the slightest one. "Hi. I’m Rena." She had a chubby face and big black eyes, and cheeks that glowed like roses. She smelt like apple. She turned back to the water tank as soon as we greeted, the tank of magic that captured her soul.

”Some of these float, and some of those sink. Some linger at the middle. Isn’t that amazing?” She said, sticking her eyes on it.

I placed a bunch of colored beads-light and heavy- into the water, and was amazed by its splendor under the rays of sunlight. She suddenly giggled, following me. We placed the beads until the water glowed with colors like those created by elegant angels across the sky with a magic wand.

Then I noticed she was kind of cute.

Later we talked through kindergarten and grade school about science and dreams for our future, though it barely sounded like the stuff we should be doing as small, innocent kids.

~~~

Rena POV

I let the summer breeze brush through my hair and cheek, like a hand of the blind gently touching my face to feel who I was. That was too beautiful a night to be spent on revision, though the pressure of the final exam was also closing in on us. We let silence slip in between us, while we were just sitting inches away, our shoulders at the tip of brushing each other. It was not the kind of awkward moments that made people’s nerves clutch their stomach, their heads furiously working out what to say next. I was most comfortable when I was with Jurina, I always had been, even if no words went through us. I reckoned what they said was right, sometimes silence spoke the loudest.

I slouched into the couch further, gazing at the sky. The milky stars looked incredible floating in the black sea of night. OK, I admitted, I was thinking about Physics, again. It was my life, me, Rena. So now I started to have the numbers running through my head again-the radius of these beautiful planets, the gravitational field strength on these twinkling eyes, again. I couldn’t help it. Every so often I wondered how long it spent if I could really fly in those fancy spacecrafts and land on them, spend my entire life there with someone I love, and forget all about those stupid exams and getting into university.

“What’re you thinking?” Jurina, like me, was clearly mesmerized by the remarkable beauty of the night.

”You guess. You’re best at mind-reading.” I smiled slightly.

”Don’t tell me that you’re calculating the distance between the stars and the Earth, again!” She emphasized the last word, and playfully looked over the top of my head, tilting her head higher and higher.

“Well, isn’t that the Newton’s law of gravitation popping out of your head right there?” We both laughed.

How many more nights we could spend like this? Not many, for sure, I just knew. Adulthood always daunted me. And Jurina was planning to go to the States to further her studies. I simply couldn’t picture how I could go on without my best friend to give comfort when I was down in the dumps, to share private thoughts with, or even to laugh at me.

”Nope. You get me wrong this time. I wasn’t thinking about anything.” I didn’t know why I lied, and I blinked at her.

She was obviously amused, stifling a burst of laughter. ”That’s really funny, Rena.”

”What?” I frowned.

”You not thinking about anything is like something that will never happen in another million years! That’s if you’re still alive after a million years...”

”Oh please.” I felt heat sizzling on my cheeks, and I started out laughing. “I can’t remember how many times I’ve said this, but you really have a natural sense of humor.”

”And that I am easy in flirting with the others with this.” She winked.

For a moment, I was foolishly happy. But then every cell in my body tried to hold me back and remind me that we were simply friends, and nothing more. Or best friends to be more precisely, which we had seriously declared when we were back in grade school. We even made a bow on it, under the sakura tree in my backyard. Indeed it’s really a big honor for me to have one who’s a genius in almost everything you could name of-science, sports, music, socializing, unlike me. I remembered how literally every girl on the bleachers screamed her name every time she’s leading the seasonal game; how she captivated me by playing her guitar on my bed with the lyrics she created especially for us while locking eyes the whole time with me; and how many eyes were stuck on her in admiration when she made her way through the cafeteria. She was one that many would kill to date, but for as long as I knew, she never was serious about anyone, though I always teased her for getting close to some girlfriends of mine and gave her free dating advice she didn’t exactly need. I couldn’t risk losing her if I didn’t strive to keep one vulnerable part of my feelings at bay.

But sometimes I still wondered if there’s anything romantic between us. Before he could read my mind, I started to change the conversation.

”Seriously, what do you think about college? I mean, I know you can definitely enter any one, like, with flying colors. But have you ever ever fear about it?”

Jurina paused a bit to digest my question. “I don’t know. I really don’t. I am just as puzzled about my future as you are. I’d love to go further into chemistry, like I said, to the States, but then my dad wants me to continue his fashion business here. I guess it’s the duty for the only child?” She smiled, but I felt a tonne of coal dropping on him when Jurina said this.

”But it’s really old-fashioned thinking, and it’ll be a waste of your talent and knowledge.” I squeezed her shoulder, gently, like she always did to tell me everything’s going to be fine.

“I’m sure you’d make a good scientist, and your dad would understand.” I continued.

”I hope so.” Jurina rose and leant over the edge of the rail, perhaps to take in some fresh air. Out there the air was just so sweet.

”But I couldn’t picture myself sitting in the air-conditioned office yet,” She added, staring at huge piles of document on garment shipping and making endless sketches of designs.

“Plus I still am not ready to have the whole office of grown-up people gossiping about me.” Jurina burst out laughing.

”You sound very flirty.”

~~~

Jurina POV

I tried hard to get something out of her response but this time in vain. She’s been my closest friend for ages, and yet sometimes she’s a well of motionless water that wouldn’t show its waves easily.

”How about you? You haven’t told me about your plans.”

She hesitated, then gave an unconvincing shake of her head. “Plans? No, I don’t have any, and honestly I totally loathe this. Yes I’m interested in Physics, but getting good grades at this is another thing-You know how s-l-o-w I write and how messy my words are.” She started to play with her fingers. “So I don’t know if I can ever enter a good college, and let alone choose my own major.”

I saw her brows furrow in deep thought. “You know, it’s unhealthy for you to always think so low of yourself. Physics. Definitely not a problem for you. Remember how every time Mariko sensei praised you for your skillful fingers when we were having practical sessions? And how people get so jealous of you being the Physics representative every single semester? Plus you did a really great job being the Physics club president…”

”OK, OK, Jurina…” she giggled, showing casually her cute smile which I liked her for. “But English and Biology and Chemistry definitely are bad.”

I raised my brows. “How about this. I give you free tutorials for those, and you buy me free lunches for a month.”

”But you said it’s free!” Rena argued.

”I thought you’d be thinking how to thank me for this.”

”Just to make sure you still remember-the final is merely one month away.”

”Okay. So isn’t that I’m now trying to force you into this study session with me? I just want you to know-”

”Life is like a mirror. If you smile at it, it smiles back, but if you cry at it, it cries back. So I should be glad that I still have time to catch up, huh?” I continued Jurina’s sentence and caught her smiling at me.

”That’s good you don’t forget it. I’m thinking that maybe later you’d snatch the Physics Nobel Prize for creating some really great machine and then we can get to one of those fairytale planets and live happily ever after.”

”Yeah.” Rena sounded totally unconvinced, and she turned her eyes back to the sky.I squeezed her shoulders, showing support. Then she buried her head in my arm, and my jaw automatically rested upon her head. I instantly knew she was upset again. Sometimes she ended up pouring her entire self out in front of me, or crying on my shirt, or quietly falling into sleep. But I must admit how I loved seeing her sleep, when she rested peacefully in my arms and looked like a 5-year-old girl, free of worries. If only life could be that simple, like what was seen from the eye of a 5-year-old.

But life was like this. Each and every one of us has our own problems. And I really wished to share hers as well as happy moments my entire life, forever. I didn’t how suddenly I had this little urge to kiss her on the forehead, how innocent I was to think that I could simply kiss away all her worries. I wanted very much to tell her I was here and all was well, but, I ended up playing with her smooth, black hair. But, it’s this word again, seemed like there’s one but in everyone’s life. I was probably getting away from here, when she’s going to stay. Long-distance relationship was always…intimidating, despite the advanced techonology which was practically nothing compared to day-to-day face-to-face contact. Honestly I just couldn’t stand those touchy movies scenes of friends or families or couples separating from each other and I might secretly shed a tear or so…OK, I knew, I knew, but just don’t laugh at me, alright?

~~~

Rena POV

”We can get to one of those fairytale planets and live happily ever after.” My heart actually skipped a beat when the word slipped into my ears. Jurina had thought that we jumped onto one of those fairytale planets and lived happily ever after. It was as if my heart was being lifted up to the stars by thousands of angels who were fluttering their wings against its glimmering surface…and oh, was I going too far away again? Deep down, we both knew she just treated me as a best friend or perhaps a sister too, the end. As I slipped into her warm embrace, I felt this familiar and fresh smell of her, like rain. I wished I would never forget that, even if we had to go our different paths afterwards.

Sometimes I thought I was exaggerating things, or turning simple things into complexity, but I just couldn’t help it. At this, my mind wandered off to think about how large the gravitational force was between us was. Sure it was small, but you couldn’t deny that it still existed. Her fingers were playing with my hair, twisting it like she always did because, according to her, “It’s just so smooth and ‘twistable’. " My vision was suddenly blurred. Stupid tears. I curled myself into a small tight ball, and willed the breeze to blow stronger, to get them evaporated, and hoped Jurina couldn’t feel my shoulders slightly shaking. She suddenly straightened his back, and smiled. “Okay, two last questions for the night.”

Ouch, I completely forgot this was supposed to be a study session.

”Let me see…” She flipped through the Physics textbook, and finally got a clue. “What does g stand for?”

”Gravitational field strength. Formula is G M over r square.” I answered almost like a robot. Then I realized my tears had finally gained enough energy to break through my stupid eyes. I faked a smile so she wouldn't see.

”Spell gravitation.” Jurina asked.

”Hey, the exam doesn’t take off for spelling!” I protested and pinched her thigh.

”Just to check if you know. Now it seems like you don’t.” A funny smile spread across her face. Her eyes were clear and bright and watching me, waiting. It’s like magnet that kept drawing me into her, or sticky cotton candy, or honey, or was it gravitational field? Magnetic field? I had no idea what I was thinking, why everything in my head was swirling. And well, how did I spell gravitation?

”G.R.A.V.I.T.A.T.I.O.N.” I spelt them out dreamily.

”Correct. Final question before you win the big jackpot. What are the 3 big things when we need to consider the Newton’s law of gravitation?”

”Easy. One, it holds only for point masses. Two, the planet is uniform sphere. Three, r must be measured from the center of the planet.” I answered confidently.

”You sure of that?” She tiled her head, as if it really was a question.

”Most certain. Where’s my prize now?”

Jurina was letting me think twice on this, questioning me on something I was most confident about. I’d memorized it for, like, the millionth of times.

”Really?” She looked at me mysteriously.

”Why? What could the 3 big things be then?” I was bemused.

She paused for a while. Her stunningly beautiful eyes met mine. I was momentarily at rest. I meant, I momentarily forgot how to breathe.

”I, love, you” And she leant in to kiss me on my forehead.

OS # 7 - Physics lesson
END

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's OS Compilation] New OS #7 : Physics lesson (Wmatsui OS)
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2013, 03:59:23 PM »
Lol Jurina, you sly girl.

Hey! It's not enough! I want to see R's reaction to that Jurina's law of gravitation. XD

Everyday Juriken

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2013, 04:25:41 PM »
woow so romantic and cute

thanks

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2013, 04:27:08 PM »
This is nice story, but I want to know how it continue. :grin:
Will Jurina really go to States, what about Rena. :wth

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2013, 03:34:19 AM »
no  forehead juriboy.. lips!! lips!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2013, 05:56:59 AM »
Ah... So great... Wmatsui...

What's going to happen to them next?

Would they be separated?

Can't wait...

Thank you for the OS

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's OS Compilation] New OS #8 : Crazy Stupid (Wmatsui OS)
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2013, 03:11:08 PM »
The Yukirin part cracked me up. XD

Rena, J is only gay for you. Lol.

Another nice OS, Kevy~

Everyday Juriken

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2013, 03:18:00 PM »
 :farofflook: :on woohoo: :on gay:
So many emotions inside me, but all good ones.

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2013, 03:20:57 PM »
Yeahhhh...Rena make Jurina gay.. :lol:

Nice story.. :twothumbs

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2013, 04:09:44 PM »
excellent!! ahhaha rena made j gay hhaahah GOOD JOB RENA  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Thanks for put on my hard week a lot of wmatsui <3

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Angeldarke

• ecchi
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2013, 04:07:00 AM »
Great fic i love it rsrs  :hee:

wmatsui is the best couple ever  :wahaha:

please do more Wmatsui rsrs  :on woohoo:

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2013, 06:25:42 AM »
Hi kevinwkl, just in case you haven't been checking your PMs, I had messaged you the reason "Crazy Stupid" was removed yesterday. I have just sent you another PM explaining why your subsequent post was deleted as well. Please check and acknowledge via PM. Thank you.

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2013, 03:23:20 PM »
A repost of my Crazy Stupid Wmatsui OS after I edited this fic a little~

Double thanks to seigus for correcting my mistakes~

OS # 8 Crazy Stupid (Wmatsui OS)

Rena stood on one side of the partially dark room, watching everyone else have fun. Usually she’d have been the life of the party, but tonight she just wasn’t up for it. Not without her best friend there.

She wasn’t going to kid herself into thinking that Jurina, the only other person who knew her as well as she knew herself, didn’t mean the world to her. And that thought made her chest ache. Jurina was probably off in the school somewhere flirting with some guys from the basketball team.

Rena ran a furious hand through her hair and huffed a breath. Why was she allowing Jurina to get to her? The other girl was her exact opposite and so definitely not her type. And yet…she was still attracted to her.

Rena groaned in anguish and stalked over to the nearest punch bowl. In silence she filled a styrofoam cup with the mildly appealing pink liquid and took a sip, only to spit it back out into the cup a second later. It tasted like feet, like old guy feet. Rena set the cup on the table next to the bowl and headed for the exit this time. She looked over her shoulder once more; Jurina was nowhere in sight and she didn’t intend to wait around for hours until she decided to grace Rena with her presence.

Pissed beyond all recognition, Rena shoved the double doors open and stepped out into the cold night. It was much colder than she’d expected; then again, Kashiwagi Yuki had always been a crappy weather girl. On the six o’ clock news she’d estimated clear skies and an over thirty degrees Celsius temperature. It seemed as though the fates had plotted against her, because at just eight o’ clock a huge thunderstorm rolled into town, almost flooding the low-line area. Rena hadn’t been able to go to work that day and so she spent the whole morning cursing the weathergirl, very aware that she couldn’t have heard her but no (not) really caring either.

Tucking her hands deep into the pockets of her pants, she started walking towards her house. It wasn’t far from the high school, close enough where she didn’t have to be late for any scholastic events but still far enough where if she didn’t hurry she’d freeze her ass off. She was still trying to figure out how and why she’d let Jurina talk her into going to another one of their superficial school dances. It wasn’t as if she had a date at any given time.

Rena felt and heard a low buzz coming from the inside of her back pocket. She stopped walking for a moment, just long enough to find and pull the phone into the open, before she started again. She pressed a button and the screen of the phone came to life, almost blinding her with the intensity of the lights. It was a message. From Jurina.

”Where are you?”

Rena scoffed and deleted the message, not even bothering to answer her. She hoped Jurina would take the hint and leave her alone. A few minutes passed, the only thing Rena had to focus on being the pounding of her shoes on the damp concrete and the sounds of various insects. It was after one in the morning. Of course there would be no one else on the streets. Then the phone buzzed again. She checked the screen. Another message from Jurina.

”I’m sorry for ditching you. You must be cold. Tell me where you are so I can come pick you up.“

Again, Rena deleted the message. She really didn’t want to talk to her friend tonight, or anytime soon in the near future she suspected.

The night was Rena’s only companion as she walked the lonely streets to her home. Jurina had pestered her several times more, but each time Rena had neglected to answer her and had deleted the messages. At long last, it seemed, she walked up the front steps to her house and searched her pockets for her keys. Trouble was, her fingers had gone numb, so finding the already jingling apparatus was a challenge. She heard the rumbling of a car engine revving and stalling close-by, but her brain didn’t register it until she heard a familiar voice.

“Rena, hey you okay?”

Rena’s diners froze for a split second before she searched for the keys erratically, hoping to get into the house so that she could shut the door in Jurina’s face before she started to blab her mouth off.

“Rena? Did you hear me?”

Yeah, I heard you, Rena thought. She wasn’t going to answer the other girl though. She had nothing to say to her. At last, her half-warmed fingers clutched at the warm metal in her pocket and she pulled the bundle free, putting the correct key into the lock by experienced feel. It was too late though. Rena felt the warm hand on her shoulder but she was too frozen to do much about it.

“Rena…” Jurina’s voice had a worried tone. “Are you alright?”

Rena shook off her hand. “I’m fine. Go away.”

Rena heard a scoff and then Jurina had grabbed her arm and whirled her around so that they were face to face. Though she was almost a year younger, Jurina had at least six inches on Rena and probably a little bigger in size. Rena herself was pretty skinny, so she felt very much inferior to the other girl. Story of her life.

“What is your problem?”

Rena looked away from Jurina’s face. Every time she saw those intense black eyes, her heart leapt. And tightened. So much that she thought she was dying. She didn’t want it anymore, and yet Jurina wanted more of it.

Rena cleared her throat, trying to free the lump that had grown there so she could speak. “Nothing’s wrong. I told you, I’m fine. Please, just go home.”

Jurina’s hands cradled Rena’s face all of a sudden, lifting the girl’s head so that she was staring into her intense gaze. “Rena, talk to me.” Jurina’s concerned voice was soft and so hot, Rena felt her whole world crumbling down around her. Under no circumstances could she allow Jurina to know how she felt for her. Rena lifted her own hands and pried Jurina’s fingers from her cheeks and turned back to the door in silence. She turned the key on the knob before pushing the door open and stepping inside, slamming it in Jurina’s face afterwards. As soon as she was inside, she put the latch on the door and sank to her knees. Her heart was still beating erratically. She wondered if Jurina was aware of how she’d even turned her on.

Before she knew what was happening, a quiet sob shook her. She buried her face in her hands and silently cried for the knowledge that her best friend would never, ever be hers. Eventually she heard Jurina leave the porch and her car driven away from the house. She wasn’t entirely sure of the time, but she was certain that she wasn’t going to be at school for the rest of the week. She couldn’t face Jurina anymore. At least, not as her friend. She was always going to want more from Jurina but she knew that all her hoping and praying weren't going to help her where that was concerned.

The phone rang incessantly. Each time the tone got louder than the first and still Rena wouldn’t answer it, despite the heavy looks from her classmates and her homeroom teacher, Mariko sensei. Fed up and annoyed, she pulled the cellphone from her bag and turned it off, not bothering to see who was calling her. She already knew who it was. She hadn’t seen or spoken to Jurina in four days. She hadn’t been to school to see her though so that was the obvious cause. As much as Jurina had tried to contact her, Rena ignored her. She really didn’t have anything to say to her friend.

When she looked up, Mariko sensei had resumed her lesson. One girl sitting across from her was staring at her intently.

“Is there a problem, Rena?”

Rena gave her a fake smile and shook her head. “Nope. No problem Mayu.”

Mayu was Rena’s cousin and so she couldn’t exactly blame her for being curious. But her issues couldn’t be shared with anyone except herself.

The bell rang just as Mariko sensei had finished putting the homework on the board. Rena wrote it off in a rush and packed her things. She was almost the last person out of the room so she didn’t have to worry about the ‘cafeteria sandwich’, which was basically what happened when a ton of kids tried to exit the classroom at the same time in a rush to get to the cafeteria. The result was a huge dam of sorts and it always amused Rena to see it.

When she left the classroom, she headed straight for her locker. She was surprised as she walked down the hallway that Jurina, dressed in full black and her dark hair tousled as usual, was lounging so casually next to it. At the start of their senior year, they’d each been assigned lockers on different sides of school and so Jurina had to go out of her way to see Rena outside of classes. Rena pretended she didn’t see her and spun the dial on her lock a few times before it clicked and she pulled it off.

“What? No hello? Or hey?”

Rena didn’t answer. Jurina was obviously annoyed. Rena just restocked her locker shelves with books and her bag with a few extras before she shut the locker and turned her back to her friend.

Rena winced when Jurina grabbed her arm roughly and spun her around, like she had that night after the dance.

“How about, ‘I’m sorry I haven’t returned your calls or texts’?”

Rena refused to look up into her eyes. They would very literally be the death of her. “No. I have nothing to say to you.”

Jurina sighed. “Is this because I ditched you after the dance? Come on, get over it.”

Rena raised an eyebrow. She pulled Jurina’s hand off her arm as fiercely as she could. “Get over yourself, Jurina. Don’t make insignificant things bigger than they are.” She turned on her heel and walked down the hall, away from Jurina.

She was almost to the cafeteria when she felt herself being hauled off track and forced into a dark room near the cafeteria by a burly form. The lights flicked on and Rena was staring into Jurina’s annoyed face.

“I’ve told you ever since we were kids that it isn’t a good idea to turn your back to me.” Jurina ground out between gritted teeth. She seemed to be very, very angry. But Rena couldn’t fathom the reason.

“What are you doing, Jurina? We need to get to lunch.” Rena tried to push past her. Jurina was directly in front of the closed door and her form was blocking it. Jurina just pushed her back into the room.

“What the hell? Move!”

Jurina shook her head and leaned against the wall, giving Rena one of her most arrogant smiles. “I’m not moving until you tell me what the problem is.”

Rena groaned. She’d forgotten how irritating Jurina could be. “Well, I have nothing to say to you. So save yourself the trouble and move.”

Jurina muttered something and pushed off the wall, approaching Rena with laboured steps. As if she wasn’t entirely certain about what she was doing. She wound a hand in Rena’s shirt and pulled her closer. “You listen to me, Rena. I don’t care whether or not you think I don’t need to know what your problem is. I asked you nicely, so I expect you to tell me.”

Rena swallowed past the lump in her throat with great difficulty. Her heart rate had gone haywire again, it was worse than when she was looking into those intense black eyes. “Jurina…please. Back away from me and leave.”

Jurina’s brows furrowed as she stepped closer to Rena. A soft groan left Rena’s mouth as their thighs brushed. She saw a light shine in Jurina’s eyes and her eyebrows lifted. Rena knew that the truth had sunk in at last, but there was still the issue of her best friend believing it.

“Rena? Are you a…?”

Rena pushed Jurina from her and took several deep breaths to calm herself. “Yeah, I am. I have absolutely no interest in guys. Now you know. Just…please. Go.”

Jurina just stared at her for a very long time. Rena didn’t bother to look at the other girl again, worried that she’d see the disgust in her eyes.

“Rena, why didn’t you tell me?”

Rena was surprised to hear that Jurina’s voice was filled with hurt and confusion, not disgust. Rena couldn’t even speak. She didn’t know what she could’ve said. She just shook her head and stared down at the floor.

“Baka…” she heard Jurina murmur.

Rena risked a glance at her. Jurina was smiling. Broadly.

Rena was a little more than confused. Especially when Jurina stepped close again and pulled her in for a hug. “J-Jurina?”

Jurina mumbled something that Rena didn’t quite get. Then she said, “You know you can tell me anything and I won’t give you crap for it.”

Rena was speechless. Jurina was really something else. But then it hit her that Jurina was only expressing her acceptance of Rena, and not the other way around. That made Rena shove Jurina away and glared at her, tears filling her eyes.

Jurina twisted her mouth around. She looked as if she wanted to say something but she held back. “Why do you always push me away?” she whispered.

Rena gasped quietly and looked down at the ground. Her heart pounded and her knees felt weak, but this time it was all because she thought that she hurt Jurina.

“You always push me away,” Jurina said. “I try my hardest to get you to realize how I feel and you’re so damn stubborn you don’t see it!”

Rena’s eyebrows shot up. How she felt? “J-Jurina…”

Jurina’s hand shot out and her finger curled in Rena’s collar. She pulled her best friend close and lowered her mouth to Rena’s.

Rena’s eyes widened as Jurina’s lips touched hers and it was everything she’d imagined and more. Rena tore her mouth off Jurina’s to drag in some much needed breaths. Jurina closed in for a kiss once again.

“J-Jurina…” Rena muffled.

Rena pulled her mouth off Jurina’s and Jurina’s hands came up to cradle her face. “Rena…”

The look in her eyes scared the living daylights out of Rena. Then Jurina said, “I just needed to make sure.”

“Make sure?”

Jurina nodded. “That you felt it too. I didn’t want to make a move and then you hated me for it. I had to make sure that you would agree to be with me.”

Rena’s eyes brimmed with tears and threw her arms around Jurina’s neck. “Jurina, I couldn’t make a move. I always thought you were straight, or maybe this would’ve happened already.”

Jurina’s fingers slid across Rena’s lips before she put her mouth on Rena’s ear. “I was straight. Until you stayed over at my house for that month after your mom was in the hospital.”

Rena’s eyebrows shot up at Jurina’s words. Since her mother was in the hospital? That was over six months ago. Rena shuddered when Jurina kissed her once again.

After separating once again, Jurina held unto her and kissed her forehead.

“That was…” Words escaped Rena’s mouth.

Jurina chuckled. “Good? Great? Mediocre?”

Rena sighed and cupped Jurina’s face in her hands. “It was very, very good.”

Jurina smiled. Then her expression sobered and she stared into Rena’s eyes. For the second time that day, Rena was scared by the expression in Jurina’s eyes.

Because it mirrored the expression she had in her own. One of longing and fear that she would never have the one she truly wanted.

“I’ve been meaning to tell you something…” Jurina said softly.

Rena thought her heart was going to jump out of her chest as it was beating so fast. “What is it?”

Jurina took several deep breaths, as if she was still trying to figure out if she should or shouldn’t tell Rena. Then she smiled gently and brushed her fingertips across her friend’s cheek. “I love you.”

Rena smiled and punched Jurina in her side.

“Ouch! What was that for?” She didn’t let Rena go, though.

“Took you long enough! To figure it out!” Rena scowled.

Jurina sighed and hugged Rena as if she was trying to merge their bodies together. And their souls. “It’s crazy, I know. But I do love you.”

Rena’s heart swelled with joy. “It’s not crazy, it’s stupid.”

Jurina chuckled. “Crazy stupid, then.”

“We have a long road ahead of us,” Rena said softly. It was true. They were both girls and they would have to deal with a lot of criticism and people that (who) would never understand their relationship.

“I know.” Jurina lifted Rena’s face so that she was staring into her eyes. “But I love you, and we’ll get through it.”

The tears finally spilled from Rena’s eyes as she kissed Jurina’s cheek. “I’ve wanted to tell you something for a long time too.”

“What?” Jurina grinned.

“I love you, with all my heart.”

Jurina chuckled. “This really is crazy stupid.”

“That was redundant…baka…” Rena muttered.

“That’s why you love me isn’t it?”

Rena nodded and rested her head on Jurina’s shoulder, breathing in her friend’s scent. The scent she’d be smelling for the rest of her life. “Yeah, that’s exactly why.”

OS # 8 Crazy Stupid (Wmatsui OS)
END

Offline karenchan

• Member+
  • AtsuMina KaiAcchan shipper ! Oshima Yuko <3
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2013, 09:00:07 PM »
*Hide and seek alone*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA  :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
when I read this, its 10 min before 3 am :badluck: :badluck:
And now I really need to go to the bathroom. But I cant.
Its fucking 3 min to 3am. /sorry for cursing/
And yeah while I writing this comment this freakin line, my mp3 played a horror movie ost.
Perfectly perfect situation.
48G FTW. Yoroshiku.

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2013, 03:55:56 PM »
want more wmatsui or mayuki

crazy crazy in love

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2013, 10:32:09 PM »
Oh.. Jurina is a bit slow...

So cute... Wmatsui...

Great... OS

Thank you

Can't wait to see more OS

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - It`s all too much