JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - A Song For Your Love

Author Topic: [07/02-07/05] Morning Musume @ Anime Expo (Schedule/Who's Down P.1)  (Read 292170 times)

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
Re: [07/02-07/05] Morning Musume @ Anime Expo (Schedule/Who's Down P.1)
« Reply #940 on: July 14, 2009, 08:33:09 PM »
Mugen + Sev + fapbook discussion. Never could I have imagined that a few pictures of girls could cause so many question and answers.

LOL that was awesome. Poor Reina  XD Though Jun Jun was expected haha

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #941 on: July 14, 2009, 09:52:31 PM »
I just wanted to say:

I was HELL BENT on making this most of this convention experience.  No amount of crap, from the lines, the waiting, the sunburns, or the con's lack of organization was going to prevent me from enjoying the fuck out of it.  MY CAR EVEN GOT REAR-ENDED ON THE WAY TO THE AIRPORT ON DAY 0 FOR FUCK'S SAKE.  If anyone deserved some bitching about the entire thing, it was me.  But you know what?  It's not about any of the horrible shit that happened.  It's about the awesome people I met there! :jphip:
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline japanfiles

« Reply #942 on: July 15, 2009, 02:55:11 AM »
Apparently on all the forums and their own website, JapanFiles wrote out that there were 300 tickets, but when the contract/deal was made to UFA, UFA thought it to be only 200 tickets.

In multiple places, information provided by JapanFiles included the disclaimer that information may be changed at the event.
Many fans were not able to keep up with the forum posts on a daily basis, and missed out on some of the last minute changes.

In this forum and others, JapanFiles staff openly answered questions on a regular basis.
As schedules and information continued to change, our staff continued to update fans in open forum about the latest version of Anime Expo's changes to their schedule and guidelines.

To correct the above-quoted post:

The original arrangement between all parties was for 300 guaranteed autograph tickets.
Anime Expo requested us to reduce this to 200 tickets because of their concerns about crowd-control.
Anime Expo requested this reduction 1 week before the event.

(We would appreciate if forum members would refrain from second-hand information about contracts/deals, since that is an especially-sensitive issue for all parties involved, and unintentional false/erroneous information can be harmful.)

JapanFiles actively sought to provide accurate and up-to-date information to the fans.
However, we cannot be held accountable for Anime Expo's changes in their autograph ticket policies, schedules, or procedures.
We will work very hard to make sure that any future events have improved communication/organization.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 04:25:56 AM by japanfiles »

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #943 on: July 15, 2009, 03:11:28 AM »
Thanks for clearing that up for us!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #944 on: July 15, 2009, 05:16:34 AM »
  • Fenrir yelling at us after autograph event. -"MOVE IT GUYS!". :D Fen + Authority = So damn hot. 8)~
I remember when this happened, you and I looked at each other and both said:

"Wow. Fen yelled at us.

Damn that was hot".

:jphip:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline a_P

• Usa-ChanPeace Lova!
  • Member+
« Reply #945 on: July 19, 2009, 03:38:28 PM »
Ugg finally got some free time... dont know if some one posted this yet. Heres a vid from the openning ceremony

OPening ceremony
AX09: Opening Ceremonies 4: Guests of Honor 1

Ai-chans reaction to toshiyuki's sephiroths voice
2009 07 02 Morning Musume at opening ceremony 07

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #946 on: July 20, 2009, 03:05:27 AM »
Ok, I'm too lazy to go back and replace my tiny-ass pics so here's a whole new post for them. :lol: I'll be uploading them to the server/album thingy too. They are crazy huge now. :P (BTW, the 4th and 6th pics aren't the same, though they are quite similar lol)

Offline Flyp

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 12th gen supporter
« Reply #947 on: July 20, 2009, 03:56:33 AM »
Awesome, thanks a bunch, kream!  Kuno still cracks me up in that 3rd pic, he's such a ninja  :ph43r:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #948 on: July 20, 2009, 04:03:16 AM »
^
No problem~ :wub: I love that pic too! XD Right after the pic, my friend's dad was all, "Do you know him?" :P I said I did so it's all good.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #949 on: July 20, 2009, 06:49:02 AM »
omg kream is so adorable *_* i had to steal a hug from her when she left after the signing cus she was so cute

also i meant to say it before. mad props to kream's parents for letting her come hang out with a bunch of random internet fuckers that pride themselves on being perverts and drunks lol. mad trust yo, we appreciate it a lot cus kream's damn sure one of the fam! (the beyond cute daughter, of course)

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #950 on: July 20, 2009, 07:02:35 AM »
i would post my story on it..but i'm not even sure

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #951 on: July 20, 2009, 07:36:40 AM »
^ I'm gonna post mine. I have written it out already, and yeah it's tough, but JAB!! woulda wanted to hear my side of the shenanigans! :D

AWESOME KREAMER. Your friend's dad's camera came in handy! ... did he get pix of us in the shade. Totally forgot to take a pic :doh:

No question I echo tenkei's sentiments. Y'all was so fun to hang with! I was sweating meeting your folks :P When we were at the table "interviewing" your dad and friend's dad, I was like "So Strawberrykream...." and they were like "Who?" XD

Cool A_P, totally missed the Opening Ceremonies cuz we were searching for food :lol:

Offline Yo Jimbo

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #952 on: July 20, 2009, 07:40:47 AM »
Hey guys. Sorry if this seems late but I just wanted to say that hanging with the crew at Lucky Strikes was really awesome and thanks alot for hooking me up with the shirt and wristbands and that one girl who gave me some glowsticks. If you guys saw the Hello!Party wotagei video, me and kurisu were repping it with the shirts. Hmm well maybe some may not take it as a good thing then? LOL

Well anyway, I for one had the time of my life in LA. Half of my whole stay there was spent waiting but that was where I met a whole bunch if cool people as long as you took the time to talk to them. It was just really cool how so many people from all over the world met up for this one big event and so it was really easy to just strike up a conversation and talk about H!P. As for the concert, well all I can say is I had a really good view of them so I can't complain about that lol. I was able to get an autograph as well partly because I was hella early in line for it for Saturday. As for the confusion and misunderstandings at AX, it had to happen as with all conventions. I was a victim of it as well but overall, I made the best of the whole trip and it was great. It's a pity for all those that it didn't work out for them especially if it was out of their hands.
Crowds are won and lost and won again but our hearts beat for the diehards

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #953 on: July 20, 2009, 08:20:48 AM »
strawb3rrykream and her friend are so cute >.< Ackkk

I probably would've followed 'em around and stared like o__o (JUST KIDDING)
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #954 on: July 20, 2009, 04:05:06 PM »
omg kream is so adorable *_* i had to steal a hug from her when she left after the signing cus she was so cute

also i meant to say it before. mad props to kream's parents for letting her come hang out with a bunch of random internet fuckers that pride themselves on being perverts and drunks lol. mad trust yo, we appreciate it a lot cus kream's damn sure one of the fam! (the beyond cute daughter, of course)

Why thank you, ten~ :wub:

Yeah, my parents were a little wary at first, especially b/c I'm pretty secretive about my Internet whereabouts. But in the end, they decided I am responsible enough to do all this. :lol: I will let them know. :grin:

AWESOME KREAMER. Your friend's dad's camera came in handy! ... did he get pix of us in the shade. Totally forgot to take a pic :doh:

No question I echo tenkei's sentiments. Y'all was so fun to hang with! I was sweating meeting your folks :P When we were at the table "interviewing" your dad and friend's dad, I was like "So Strawberrykream...." and they were like "Who?" XD
It did, didn't it? :D He carries that thing everywhere and has TONS of pics of me mugging and stuff. :P I don't think he got any other shots, unfortunately.

It was so "Meet the Parents", huh? :P You guys didn't get to really meet my mom b/c she was like "Do whatever you want, I'll be over here." :lol: OMG I heard about that! They thought it was pretty hilarious.

strawb3rrykream and her friend are so cute >.< Ackkk

I probably would've followed 'em around and stared like o__o (JUST KIDDING)
XD XD XD But thank you, shi~ :wub:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #955 on: July 22, 2009, 12:16:07 PM »
i decided not to write my experience on it, since it wasn't anything to me at all. I could care less about it as well.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #956 on: July 22, 2009, 12:31:20 PM »
i decided not to write my experience on it, since it wasn't anything to me at all. I could care less about it as well.

LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #957 on: July 22, 2009, 09:25:43 PM »
^the girl in that pic has a pretty nice bum.

It was so "Meet the Parents", huh? :P You guys didn't get to really meet my mom b/c she was like "Do whatever you want, I'll be over here." :lol:

lol when daigong was like 'hey ten, its strawb3rrykream' i got up to go greet you and stuff then he added 'and her parents' and i actually said 'ohoho, not gonna hug her i guess~' lol i was afraid your parents would be all 'who are these pervs touching our daughter!?' XD

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #958 on: July 23, 2009, 03:17:18 AM »
^
LMAO!! My dad would probably be more freaked than my mom. And he's a third degree black belt in karate. :D But now, it's all good b/c they know you guys are fine. :heart: So next time we meet, feel free to hug me? :P (Hopefully I'll be able to travel on my own)

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #959 on: July 23, 2009, 11:01:47 AM »
Here's the towel taliban Tenkei talked about during the drunken JPHIPTV session XD

fortunately no pics of me getting teabagged...i think

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - A Song For Your Love