JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Safari

Author Topic: Hayden Panettiere  (Read 159926 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Hayden Panettiere
« on: October 19, 2007, 09:27:48 PM »
           Hayden Panettiere

I finally got hooked on Heroes and especially on everybody's favorite cheerleader, Hayden Panettiere. And since she's finally legal I figured out that she deserves her own thread  :yep:

She was born in Palisades, New York. daughter of Lesley Vogel, a former soap opera actress, and Skip Panettiere, a fire department lieutenant. She has one younger brother, fellow actor Jansen Panettiere. She is of Italian descent. Hayden began appearing in commercials at 11 months old, first appearing in an advertisement for Playskool. She later landed a role as Sarah Roberts on the ABC soap opera One Life to Live (1994- 1997) and later as the child Lizzie Spaulding on the CBS soap opera Guiding Light when she was eight years old (1997 - 2001). In Guiding Light, for Hayden's character Lizzie's battle with leukemia, the show received a Special Recognition Award from the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society for bringing national awareness of the disease to the attention of daytime viewers.

She has appeared in over a dozen full-length feature films, as well as several made-for-TV movies. She provided the voice for Dot in the Pixar CGI animated movie A Bug's Life. In addition, she had a leading role as the voice of Kairi in the highly successful Kingdom Hearts series of video games for the Playstation 2. She had a starring role in FOX's Ally McBeal as Ally McBeal's daughter, and a recurring guest role in Malcolm in the Middle. She guest starred in Law & Order: SVU. She played Sheryl Yoast in the film Remember the Titans. She starred in Bring It On: All or Nothing as a cheerleader.

Panettiere currently stars as Claire Bennet in the NBC series Heroes as a high school cheerleader with regenerative healing powers. Due to her role on Heroes, she has become a regular on the science fiction convention circuit, having been invited to attend many popular conventions around the world in 2007, including New York Comic-Con and Fan Expo Canada. In regards to the roles she has played, Panettiere admits that options are sometimes limited because "people look at [her] as either the 'popular cheerleader' type or just 'the blonde.'"

She will later appear in the drama film Fireflies in the Garden as a younger version of Emily Watson's character Jane Lawrence. Coincidentally, George Newbern, who voiced Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts II (alongside Panettiere) and Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, will also appear in the film. In June 2007, she signed with the William Morris Agency to represent her in her endeavors. She was previously represented by United Talent Agency. Forbes estimated that she earned $2 million dollars in 2007.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Panettiere

Pictures

"Heroes" promo event in Germany

FHM

You

Entertainment Weekly

Vanity Fair

Got Milk

Music

Go To Girl
Sharebee

Try
Sharebee

"Try" is totally my new guilty pleasure. The most inspirational song ever!  :P

Music Videos

Sendspace

Sendspace

I Fly
Sendspace

Other Videos

Sendspace

Sendspace

Sendspace

Sendspace

Sendspace

Conan O'Brien (2007-02-12)
Sendspace

*credit to Hayden-P.com*

Links
Hayden Panettiere Web
Hayden's Myspace page
Clair Bennet's Myspace page
Hayden Panettiere.Com
Hayden Online
Hayden-P
Simply Hayden
Oh-Hayden

Enjoy!  :pimp:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 10:04:36 AM by Masa »

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
Re: Hayden Panettiere (Heroes)
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 08:17:54 AM »
Holy crap, that is a ton of info and media that you've got compiled up there! Thanks for all of the hard work :heart:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 06:59:24 PM »

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Heroes promos

Spike TV Scream Awards 2007 (October 19th)

Hollywood Most Wanted Art Show (October 5th)

« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 07:00:06 PM by Masa »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 09:31:30 PM »
More songs!

I Fly
Sharebee

I Still Believe
Sharebee

My Hero Is You
Sharebee

Someone Like You
Sharebee

Your New Girlfriend
Sharebee

Your New Girlfriend is the shit  :yep:

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2007, 04:22:40 AM »
My Hayden Panettiere collections

Part 1 (434 pic) : http://www.mediafire.com/?cx2nsj14otn

Part 2 (503 pic) : http://www.mediafire.com/?7snzmdjfc3d

Total: 937 pics XD

YAY 1400th Post !!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 08:15:18 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2007, 06:27:55 AM »

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Belly button piercing... :thumbsdown:

BTW, didn't know she could sing and is rather decent at it!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 06:29:05 AM by frblckstr1 »

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2007, 01:50:11 PM »
When I watched Heroes for the first time I thought to myself that Hayden's voice sounds kinda familiar. I then realised that she was the voice of Kairi in Kingdom Hearts. Big thumbs up for me, and I think she was the best actress in Heroes last season (Ali Harter's very close though). Off camera, and when in interviews and such, I think she comes across really well, funny and largely positive. I really like her (if you couldn't already tell)

Here's a vid of Hayden talking about the role of Kairi

[youtube=425,350]xjKkmw4OsIA[/youtube]

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2007, 09:47:56 PM »

:wub:

Hayden Panettiere 'Threatens To Kill' Reporter On Red Carpet

Heroes stunner Hayden Panettiere 'threatened to kill' a reporter on the red carpet at the Emmy Awards on Sunday, according to reports. The 18-year-old allegedly threatened an US Weekly reporter, who ran a story claiming that she had broken up with on/off again boyfriend Stephen Colletti. According to a TV Guide reporter who was witness to the face-off: “It was the unbreakable Hayden Panettiere who threatened to "kill" a staffer from Us Weekly over something she wrote about her in a recent issue.

”Just when it looked like Hayden was about to pull a Sylar on said reporter's skull, her quick-thinking publicist grabbed her and scolded, "Not on the red carpet." It was a classic Hollywood moment.” Gossip reports were flying at the beginning of the week of a potential off-screen romance for Panettiere and her Heroes costar Milo Ventimiglia. The pair were spotted getting ‘cosy’ at the Emmy Awards Governor's Ball on Sunday and were later photographed leaving the event together.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=37119

Hayden is more gangsta than most rappers  :lol:

Genlux

My Hayden Panettiere collections
Props  :thumbsup

Big thumbs up for me, and I think she was the best actress in Heroes last season (Ali Harter's very close though). Off camera, and when in interviews and such, I think she comes across really well, funny and largely positive. I really like her (if you couldn't already tell)

Word, she owned the first season of Heroes. And yeah, Hayden's interviews are pretty entertaining, that Letterman interview I posted had a few hilarious moments. Anyways Hayden definitely has a bright future ahead of her as long as she doesn't end up choosing the same path as Lindsay Lohan. At least this interview seems promising:

Actress Hayden Panettiere hates being called "the next Lindsay Lohan"--because she wants to be famous for acting and not partying.

Like Lohan, the Heroes actress was a child star and acted in commercials before graduating to adult roles--but she insists that's where the comparison ends. Panettiere says, "I don't have anything mean to say about Lindsay. The thing about this business is, when you're a young person--generally a young woman--you get pigeonholed. When you don't fall off your horse right away, people will try to knock you off. "For example, the other day I was walking out of a bar in Hollywood, El Scorpio, with some of my Heroes castmates. Someone drove by and shouted, 'Give them hell, Lindsay!' I said, 'Please don't call me Lindsay.' It's sickening that people want to knock me down. They don't know me!"

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Panettiere_Hates_Lohan_Comparison/4451962

Hayden has got her priorities straight... at least for now  :P
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 09:56:19 PM by Masa »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2007, 05:44:21 PM »
Heroes Press Conference (October 12th)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2007, 02:08:40 PM »
So this is where Masa's been hiding!! :lol:

I've only seen one ep of Heroes... ;_; I remember they made fun of this girl at the Emmy awards, though, because she had just turned 18 or something... lol
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2007, 09:44:30 PM »

http://www.mininova.org/tor/926265

I just watched Shanghai Kiss the other day and I enjoyed it a lot. Even though the cover makes you believe that Hayden is the main character, the movie is all about Ken Leung (who does a great job as a struggling actor). Hayden plays a sweet, funny girl who has a crush on Ken Leung. Unfortunately she doesn't get that much screentime but the movie is still worth seeing. Shanghai Kiss reminds me a lot of another great movie, Garden State and I would recommend it to anybody who's into non-Hugh Grant romantic comedies. Anyways I guess I need to watch Bring It On 3 next  :lol: 

Harry Potter Video Game Release Party (feat. Masi Oka)

Video:
http://videolist.biz/full-video-list/hayden-panettiere-at-video-game-release-party

So this is where Masa's been hiding!! :lol:
Shhh..... don't tell anyone  8)

I remember they made fun of this girl at the Emmy awards, though, because she had just turned 18 or something... lol

Sharebee

Neil Patrick Harris is the man!  :lol:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2007, 08:27:10 PM »

Sendspace
Sharebee

Lord Stanley & Hayden:

Hayden sure likes licking things.....  :twisted:

Anyways I guess I need to watch Bring It On 3 next  :lol:

And I actually did it, due to lack of Hayden in the latest episode of Heroes. I hate to admit this but I actually enjoyed Bring It On 3, it had some hilarious moments. Also if you wanna see Hayden shaking her delicious booty then Bring It On 3 is most definitely worth checking out:

:yep:

Heroes 2 Photocall (August 30th)

Dan Monick photoshoot

Hayden & Rihanna - MTV Video Music Awards 2007 Backstage

« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 09:02:22 PM by Masa »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: Hayden Panettiere Licks ASS
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2007, 03:37:08 AM »
WOOHOO!!! Masa's back to posting EPIC POSTS. Beat me to it homie!  :bow: :pimp:

Quote from: Masa on October 28, 2007, 08:27:10 PM
Lord Stanley & Hayden:

LMAO. Check this out XD

and STUFFING HER PIEHOLE!!

She's JPHiP CERTIFIED! NO QUESTION  :shakeit:

Random wet T-shirt/bikini, INDEED she got a nice tight ass.   :shocked:

More promos.

LMAO. I can't believe she was in that crap movie. WTF is Shanghai Kiss? Kelly Hu too. DAMN SON! Need more shit to watch? Check out...

Ice Princess

http://rapidshare.com/files/32203076/hayden_panettiere_ice_princess_1.avi OR http://depositfiles.com/files/885767

http://rapidshare.com/files/32203102/hayden_panettiere_ice_princess_2.avi OR http://depositfiles.com/files/885769

Quote from: Masa on October 28, 2007, 08:27:10 PM
Lord Stanley & Hayden:

LMAO. Check this out XD

and STUFFING HER PIEHOLE!!

She's JPHiP CERTIFIED! NO QUESTION  :shakeit:

Random wet T-shirt/bikini, INDEED she got a nice tight ass.   :shocked:

More promos.

LMAO. I can't believe she was in that crap movie. WTF is Shanghai Kiss? Kelly Hu too. DAMN SON! Need more shit to watch? Check out...

Ice Princess

http://rapidshare.com/files/32203076/hayden_panettiere_ice_princess_1.avi OR http://depositfiles.com/files/885767

http://rapidshare.com/files/32203102/hayden_panettiere_ice_princess_2.avi OR http://depositfiles.com/files/885769

OR http://depositfiles.com/files/885770

Props to elnino @ SuperiorPics Forum. GREATEST BIO PIC EVER!! :lol:

I have yet to see a full ep. of Heroes. I think Yoshi is trying to pick her up? Her music isn't too bad either!!!

Offline xtree

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2007, 06:08:07 AM »
thanks for startin the thread

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2007, 01:59:30 PM »
Seems like our Hayden also has a nice dose of what I like to call, compassion:

Hayden Panettiere has attempted to rescue a pod of dolphins from being killed by Japanese fishermen.

The actress joined five other surfers in trying to block the animals from being driven into a cove for an annual slaughter.

However, the protesters were prevented from saving the creatures after fishermen blocked them with boat propellers and hit them with a boathook.

Speaking about the event, she told Sky News: "It was really frightening. Some of us were hit by the boathook. But in the end all we really worried about was the dolphins.

"It was so incredibly sad. We were so close to them and they were sky hopping, jumping out of the water to see us.

"One little baby dolphin stuck his head out and kinda looked at me and the thought that it's no longer with us is really hard to take."

The Heroes star is a keen marine conservationist and supporter of the campaign to save the Japanese dolphins.

The TV star has now returned to her LA home to avoid being arrested by the Japanese authorities for trespassing.

Credit: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a78940/heroes-star-in-dolphin-rescue-attempt.html

Good on her. I saw the report on Sky News, she was in tears when she was recalling seeing the dolphins :(
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 02:01:45 PM by Tuffty »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2007, 08:08:57 PM »

Need more shit to watch? Check out...

Ice Princess

I already got it......

Good on her. I saw the report on Sky News, she was in tears when she was recalling seeing the dolphins :(

Saving dolphins is cool an' all but the best thing is that we get to see Hayden in bikini :P

Save the cheerleader dolphins, save the world!  :lol:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2007, 04:48:52 AM »
Seems like our Hayden also has a nice dose of what I like to call, compassion:

:cry:awwww....she's like a mini Angelina Jolie!!

Need more shit to watch? Check out...

Ice Princess

I already got it......

And you clowned me for listening to her. :lol:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2007, 07:24:21 PM »

Andrew McLeod photoshoot 2007

Andy Ryan photoshoot

« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 10:52:21 AM by Masa »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2007, 05:41:37 PM »
EA's Need For Speed Prostreet Event (November 13th)

The Paley Center for Media (November 7th)

Ultra Body Gym (November 2nd)

Juicy Couture Party (November 6th)

Smashbox Studios (November 12th)

« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 06:03:02 PM by Masa »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2007, 11:07:21 AM »

Vanity Fair outtakes

Hot daaaaaaamn!  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

OK magazine outtakes