JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lost In Time - Yatto Ieta Kotoba

Author Topic: ONE SHOTS ~ Atsumina~ Forever In Your Heart (1/22/14)  (Read 40422 times)

Offline 7sam14

• A Pinoy Otaku!....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Every Day....All The Time....
Re: ONE SHOTS ~ Atsumina~ The Vampire & The Vampire Hunter (06/20/13)
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2013, 01:17:34 PM »
YAY!!!! The OS!!!  :on woohoo:

after.... umm... maybe a week?...  :? IDk...  :nervous

Awesome as Always Flamey-Kun!!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Yeah It's the Longest OS you've written.... But!
It Was really Interesting all Through out!!!  XD

Me Wanna Have More!!!  :panic: :panic: :tantrum: :tantrum:

(maybe even on my B-day?
Lol even if it's still months away haha)

Thanks For the OS by the Way!!!  :stuffed:

Can't Wait For More!!!  :on cny2:   :panic:
Tumblr - http://swifty13otaku48.tumblr.com/
Fb - https://www.facebook.com/shannen.tarrosa

KEEP CALM....AND ALWAYS SUPPORT ATSUMINA!!!

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2013, 04:06:38 PM »
i have to say this i alredy read all yours one-shots

they like me a lot

thanks

Update another soon please!!!!!

^_^ i love Atsumina!!!

Offline karenchan

• Member+
  • AtsuMina KaiAcchan shipper ! Oshima Yuko <3
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2013, 04:13:50 PM »
GOOD ! GOOD ! This is just too GOOD !
 :farofflook: :farofflook: :farofflook:

I hope you continue this OS.
Make this OS into a fic if you are free.  :hee: :hee:

This is just my humble opinion, divide the story-line into more paragraph.
It is quite hard to read.  :grr: :grr:

I ENJOY THIS, thank you  :on cny1: :on cny2: :on cny1: :on cny2:
48G FTW. Yoroshiku.

Offline Keisthename

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keep Calm! Don't Sleep! I love- I ship! AtsuMina!
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2013, 11:22:59 AM »
Like what I've told you before, I love vampires. www This is a great OS! Hope to read more from you ;) also a bit of hurtful moments between them, I would really like to see from your stories wwww or maybe just my preference.. nevermind XD

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2013, 03:08:56 PM »
Kyaaa~ Very well written OS.. :thumbsup

Hope to see more stories from you.. :D

AWESOME :twothumbs

Vampire novels? Ahmm.. Have you read vampire academy series, bloodlines series still ongoing, dark series and black dagger brotherhood? but i think you'd finished them already.. Hehehe :nervous

Oh! Thank.you for the OS you's shared.. :bow: :thumbsup
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 03:19:27 PM by kenjoy12 »

Offline DeadSouls

• Atsumina! ♥
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2013, 01:42:07 AM »
this is awesome!  :mon inluv: really awesome! I really loved it~  :mon lovelaff:
This was really long~ hah...took me forever to read it LOL  :mon lol:
thanks cuz! for this!  :mon thumb:
make another OS before Acchan's b-day!  :mon fyeah:

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
ONE SHOTS ~ Atsumina~ To Vow Eternal Love (7/9/13)
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2013, 01:37:26 AM »
@kurosawa87: lol yeah xD I didn't know it turned out this way until I was done.. ahahah  :nervous
@arrow27: Thanks you~  :)
@Elo: hahahaha, I'm flattered xD and yeah... the power of love~ lol
@Shinoki: It is? hahaha thanks~ and I'm glad that u liked it then if ur picky on some Atsumina fictiosn... Phew* I passed?  XD
@abcari: arigatou~ :3
@kahem: thanks and lol it seems I made Miichan lovable~ lol   :yep:
@Tanchan: lol yeah...short story it is... ;p and hmmm....maybe...in the future...  :nervous
@Dieyg48: ahahaha, that long!? xD satisfied with it then? and hehehe I'll post stuff if I get an idea...  :twothumbs
@Chi: Thank you~ hehehe and lol I wrote this so you can get over the Takayuki but it seems that, ur still not get over them?
@cisda83: lol yup long and interesting~ thanks, that you liked it... xD
@7sam14: hahahahaha finally eh? lol and yay~ glad that it was interesting ;0 hehehe and lol maybe~ ;p
@Archer1992: Thank you~ and yes I'll kepp trying... ahahaha  :lol:
@karenchan: lol thanks~ and maybe I will...in the future if I could think of something...ahahaha and lol I thought I did, but hmm...I guess I clearly need more... I'll do that next time  :sweatdrop:
@Keisthename: u did? ;o  ahahaha thank you~ :3 and lol yeah...I will make one in the future, I promise...hehehe...I'll try to make it a really really angst story :3 wahahaha  :twisted:
@insan: merci~ ;p hahahaha
@kenjoy12: salamat po~  XD and yah, I did read the Vampire Academy novels...hehehehe and just a few weeks ago I was reading some fanfiction about them...lol yuri of course~  :twisted: wahahaha and bloodlines I heard about that and I want to read it but...when I entered in HS lol, my reading time got decreased  :sweatdrop: As for the dark series and black dagger hood, heard about them but never really checked it out... you could say that I'm picky about vampire novels...hehehehe  :nervous

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS GUYS~ ME HAPPY LOL  XD AND ALSO THANKS FOR READING FOR THOSE SILENT READERS OUT THERE~  :thumbsup

Soo....yeah I'm back with another OS yay~  :onioncheer: This one is a sequel to my second OS, "Birthday Present" This one is well...just pretty straight forward so I hope no one gets bored...  :err:
I actually finish one~ Phew* well this WILL be my dedication, it's this one not the other one ;p lol HAPPY BIRTHDAY ACCHAN!  :onioncheer:
I saw on twitter that the others greeted her happy birthday and of course! the one I'm waiting for is WHAT WILL TAKAMINA DO~ :nya: hmm...I wonder...my atsumina heart... :luvluv1: LOL anyways... I think this OS is a special one for me since...there's something...  :ding:

To Vow Eternal Love

Atsuko laid on her stomach, her arms crossed in front of her as she rested her chin. Minami's on her side, her head propped on her right hand. Her fingers trailed up and down on her lover's back.
"Ne, Atsuko when do you want to get married?"
The tall girl didn't answer right away, she thought about it first. A few seconds passed then she looked at Minami in the eyes and answered, "Hmmm...I don't want to be selfish but what about my birthday, it'll be a double celebration."
"Your birthday is on a Wednesday though."
"Oh...so is that a no?"
Minami grinned and rolled Atsuko over then kissed her soon-to-be-wife on the forehead, "If that's what you want...we'll do it...anything my fiancé say will be given...and don't be foolish you can be selfish as you want."
"Oh is that so? Right now...I want a kiss." smiled Atsuko and put her hands on Minami's neck. The small woman's now on top of her lover and grinned, "Your wish is my command...my princess."

•Three months later•

Minami and Atsuko waited at the airport, waiting for their ride to come. The couple decided to do their wedding in Naha and so the couple flew there, only a few days before Atsuko's birthday. They have three days to relax then the wedding will commence on the fourth day. They decided to let the wedding planner plan all of it, it’s their job after all. After a few minutes a red CR-V pulled up in front of them. The driver got out of the car and introduced himself as Takahashi Yuji.
"Atsuko this is my brother Yuji, he was kind enough to pick us up." The short woman introduced her brother.
"Maeda Atsuko, nice to meet you."
"Takahashi Yuji, it's finally nice to meet the woman that grab my little sister's heart." Yuji smiled and put his arm around Minami's shoulder.
"Stop that." said Minami however even though she said that, she didn't remove her brother's arm around her.
Atsuko blushed at what Yuji said and looked down on the ground.
"Ah sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you."
"No...It’s fine."
Minami just smiled then went to open the trunk of the car and went to get their bags but Yuji stopped her.
"Takamina you must be tired, I'll take care of it...you two can just relax."
"I'm fine." said Minami and lifted the luggage.
"I see that you still really haven't change, stubborn as always." Yuji laughed and took the luggage from Minami. Minami sighed and gave up, she smiled at Atsuko and held her hand. Opening the door she grinned, "After you, my hime..."

Shortly after they got in the car, Yuji finished with the luggage and went in the car. He looked at the rear view mirror, "So where are you two staying? You never mentioned it to me, you just said to come get you in the airport."
"We made reservation in the Nikko Alivila."
"Alright."

After driving for an hour, the trio finally arrived in front of the hotel. Minami got out of the car and held her hand out to Atsuko when she stepped out. The couple walked in the hotel hand in hand. As for Yuji he carried the luggage and followed the duo. Atsuko and Yuji waited while Minami approached the reception desk and got greeted by a smile, “Good after ma'am, welcome to Nikko Alivila hotel, how I may help you?" The female receptionist asked.
"We have a reservation under Takahashi Minami."
The receptionist nodded and checked the computer, after finding what she was looking for she looked up at Minami, "Your room number is 390 on the top floor. Your luggage will be there and here are your room keys." She gave Minami the two card keys. The bellhop person went and took the three luggage putting them on a trolley.
"Thanks." Minami said and took the keys.
"You’re welcome and enjoy your stay." The receptionist gave a smile.

Minami went back to the two who were waiting, "All set."
"Well, I guess I'm done here for today, I have to go anyways need to go back to work."
"I see...thanks for coming to pick us up even though you were in the middle of work."
Yuji shook his head and lightly laughed, "No, it's ok besides I'm glad to finally meet Maeda-san."
"Oh, so that was your only reason you came?"
"Pretty much."
"And there I thought you were glad to see me." Minami sighed dramatically.
"I was joking, yes I'm glad to see my little sister again and of course I wasn't kidding when I said I was glad to meet your fiancé."
"Right."
"Well I have to go, you two have a good day. I won't be able to see you the next few days but I'll be there at your wedding and I'll bring my family with me." Yuji said then pulled Minami close to him and whispered, "I'm really glad for you little sis, she seems like a nice girl so you better not screw things up!" Yuji released her and smiled at the couple then bid his goodbye and soon left.

Minami and Atsuko waved goodbye and when he was out of sight, the two headed to the elevator with the bellhop following them. After they reached the tenth floor, the bellhop led the way and showed the couple to their room. Opening their room, the bellhop placed the three luggage near the door then left.

Minami and Atsuko were pleased as they laid their eyes on the room. The room did really live up to the name 'deluxe'. The room has a sitting and work areas: an arm chair, desk, ergonomic work chair and desk lamp.
It has a king size bed and the bedside table also incorporates an iPod compatible clock radio.  On the wall is a 42-inch LCD TV with a DVD player connected with it. Even the bathroom has a 17-inch flat screen TV. It also include complimentary services like complementary tea and coffee maker, mineral water, magazines, newspaper,  large wardrobe, electronic safe, a mini bar, etc. However the most breathtaking thing would be that room has a clear dramatic ocean view (every room DID have an ocean view).

After taking a quick glance around the room, Atsuko flopped herself on the bed. Minami softly chuckled, "Tired?"
"Un." Atsuko replied then rolled on her back, "Your brother seems nice."
"Funny...that's what my brother said earlier too." Minami grinned.
Atsuko looked confused however after a few seconds she finally knew what Minami was talking about.
"Is that so? What else did he say?"
"Wasuremashita."
"Osutsuki." Atsuko said and threw a pillow at Minami. The short woman caught the pillow and walked towards the bed. She put the pillow back and crept up on top of Atsuko. They were now face to face.
"Oh yeah? Why do you want to know?"
"Because...I want to know if I should work hard to impress your family."
Minami stared at her lover and laughed to herself. This made Atsuko pout and look away.
"Ah, gomen...I wasn't laughing at you...it's just that you were cute when you said that."
Atsuko still didn't look at her lover. Minami just smiled and waited patiently until Atsuko looked at her again. When she did, the small woman rested her forehead against Atsuko's and gazed deeply into her eyes.
"You don't have to worry about that you know~ they already think of you as a family." Then Minami pressed her lips against Atsuko's forehead. After, she removed herself on top of Atsuko and was about to walk away however Atsuko held her hand. "Lie down with me."
"Whatever you say, hime." Minami said and laid down beside her fiancée. She wrapped her arms around her lover and before they knew it, the couple drifted off to sleep.

Minami woke up first, yawning.  The room was dark. The only thing that illuminated is the clock indicating that it's 7:00 pm. At first she didn't know where she is but her mind registered after a few seconds. She quietly got out of bed so she won't wake up the sleeping figure beside her. The short woman stood up and picked up the remote control on top of the bedside table to turn the lights on. Then she yawned again then went to the bathroom to wash her face. After a few minutes, she went back out and as she did Atsuko's stomach growled. She lightly laughed and said to herself, "Ah...that's right we didn't eat dinner yet." Minami took a quick glance at the sleeping figure on the bed then stroked her chin. "Hmmm...I guess I'll order room service. When she wakes up maybe she wants food." Nodding to herself, she walked towards the phone, and ordered food. They said it would take a while and so she decided she might as well take a shower. After spending fifteen minutes in the bathroom, she got out and found that Atsuko is still sleeping. And so, for the remaining of her free time, she found herself reading a novel on the corner of the room.

Hearing a knock on the door, she set her book down then looked at her watch. It's quarter to eight. She sighed and went to open the door. The room service attendant stood there with the cart of food then left after a quick conversation with the small woman. Minami brought the food in and decided to wake up the sleeping beauty but she didn't have too since Atsuko finally woke up.
"Great timing, I was about to wake you up. Ordered us some food since I knew you'd be probably hungry when you wake up."
Atsuko smiled and went behind her fiancée. She wrapped her arms around Minami's waist and leaned her chin on her shoulder.
"I'm really lucky to have such a considerate husband."
"H-h-husband?"
"Un."
"Ehhh..."
Atsuko brought her mouth close to Minami's ears and whispered, "What? You WILL be the husband on this partnership you know. The dominant one...even in bed." then nibbled on her ear making Minami's face turn red and shudder at the same time.
"Mou, stop teasing me. We better eat before the food gets cold."
"Hai...hai..."
The couple used the desk as their table and ate their meal.

After eating their meal, the couple decided to go out even though it’s already eight thirty. Stepping out of the hotel, they made their way on the beach. It was almost empty, only few people were there. The moon illuminated the whole ocean, stars filled up the sky, and the breeze was calm. It was a perfect night to go walk along the beach. Minami and Atsuko held hands, their fingers intertwining with each other perfectly. The two of them walked quietly, it wasn’t necessary for them to talk, sometimes they would fall into silence and both didn’t mind, they just enjoy each other’s company. Being together is everything. Walking for quite some time, Atsuko stopped and looked at the horizon, the wind gently blew, her hair streamed out mingling with in the air. The tall woman removed her slippers and stepped on the sand then she felt something underneath her feet. She lifted her feet and looked down, it was a sea shell. Atsuko bent down and picked up the curved and twisted shell and placed it upon close to her ear. It was the sound of the ocean…whooshing. Minami watched her lover in awe. Her heart fluttered as gaze at her. Every move that Atsuko made was so beautiful, elegant, and graceful…like an angel. It was really captivating. Atsuko turned smiling to look at her lover and pulled her closely in the water. The waves sparkled and glittered playfully, splashing over their feet. The water wasn’t cold but it wasn’t warm also. If there is such thing as between then it would be that. Atsuko almost lost her balance but Minami quickly caught her before hitting the sand. She pulled her up and smiled, “You don’t want to be wet at night. You may catch a cold.”
“Worried about me are you?”
“Of course, I am always worried about my hime.” Minami said and kissed Atsuko’s hand then pulled her closer, their bodies touching, eyes locked on each other. They heard the wave’s splash, the wind rose and blew. Their lips drew near and finally clung into a sweet kiss.
They drew back and smiled. Minami tucked a piece of hair behind Atsuko’s hair grinned, “You know…I actually wanted doing this…walking along the beach hand in hand and at least a kiss while we’re at it.”
Atsuko laughed, “Not those usual fantasies like, I was running wearing a bikini saying ‘Catch me if you can~’ and you were running after me.”
“Eh, we’re not teenagers.”
“Ah…that’s too bad…I always wanted to try doing that.”
“E-e-eh!?” half-shouted Minami looking at her fiancée in shock.
“So…do this with me?” Atsuko said and looked at Minami with a seductive look. Minami gulped, she always couldn’t refuse even if she tried when Atsuko looks at her like that. Her face is beginning to turn red and Atsuko could see it. The small woman fidgeted in her position. Atsuko felt bad teasing Minami but it was always so fun and cute.
“A…a…alright…if y…you want to do it …then...I…I…don’t mind.”
Atsuko squealed and hugged Minami, “Gomen…I was only kidding…I wanted to see you reaction that’s why I said it.”
“Mou~!” Minami pouted and hid her face.
“Forgive me?” Atsuko asked and planted a kiss on Minami’s cheek. Minami didn’t say anything, instead she held Atsuko’s hand and walked back quickly to the hotel.
“Minami why are we in a hurry?” Atsuko asked as she followed Minami. The small woman kept quiet and continued to walk. After a few minutes they final reached their room and Minami opened the door. Minami pushed Atsuko on the bed and went on top of her. She grinned, “I’ll forgive you after this.”

Minami as usual was the first one to get up. Climbing out of the bed quietly, she went to the bathroom and took a shower. After twenty minutes, the small woman got out of the bathroom and looked at the sleeping beauty. She smiled, seeing her fiancée sleeping on the bed. The view was really stunning. Her love slept peacefully, her black hair sprawled on the pillow, and the white blanket wrapped some part of her body: part of her stomach, legs and arms were bare. With the ray of sunlight shining on the sleeping beauty, the sight deeply struck Minami. She grinned to herself and went to get her cell phone. “I wonder what she’ll say about this.” Minami said to herself then took several pictures of Atsuko’s sleeping body. Feeling that she had her fun, she went on the desk and took out a paper and a pen. The small woman wrote,
“Good Morning hime… I went out but don’t worry I’ll be back… I love you ♥
 Oh by the way, you sleeping is really beautiful… Minami ♥”

Satisfied, she nodded to herself and put the note on top of her pillow. Minami leaned in, gave a quick kiss on Atsuko’s forehead, grab her card key, put on her shoes and went out of the room.
Minami went down to the lobby just for a walk then after a while she saw Yuko, Haruna, Mariko, Miichan, Kitarie and Sasshi. The small woman looked at them with surprise.
“Eh!? I thought you weren’t coming until a day before the wedding.”
“That’s what we wanted you to think.” Mariko said.
“So why are you all alone in the lobby? Where’s you soon-to-be-wife?” Yuko asked grinning.
“She’s still sleeping.”
“Eh? But it’s almost ten.” Haruna said.
“Ha…ha…yeah.” Minami said and put her hands behind her head looking away.
“Late night?” Mariko smirked.
“Who knows?” Minami grinned.
“The others will be here later, they wanted to ‘explore’ the place that’s why they aren’t here.”
“I see.”
“We’ll talk later we have to go to our rooms and settle down. After that we can all go out.”
“Ok, I’ll go up ahead maybe Atsuko’s awake.”
“See you later.”
Minami nodded and headed to the elevator. The others went and retrieved their keys to their room. After getting the information about their room, the six women went in the elevator.
“What room are you guys in?” asked Yuko while they waited.
“360.” Mariko answered.
“355, you two?” Sasshi asked.
“361.” Yuko answered.
“Oh no!” said Miichan dramatically, then leaned against Mariko’s shoulder, “Mariko…you know what this means right? We won’t be able to sleep.”
“Sasshi change room with us.” Mariko asked.
“Nah, we’re good.”
“Hey!” Yuko said.
“Gomen…gomen…” Mariko said, then Miichan added, “… but I really hope the rooms are soundproof.”
Yuko chased Miichan and the two ran around in circles, it was a good thing they were the only ones in the elevator since they looked silly. Suddenly Yuko tripped and grabbed the closest person to her which is Haruna. Still, they both fell on the ground in an awkward position for others.
“Itai…” Yuko and Haruna said. Just then the elevator opened, revealing a few people looking at the two with surprise.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Minami entered their room and found Atsuko already up. She smiled upon seeing Atsuko, “Ohayou…hime.”
“Ohayou…so found anything interesting?”
“Hmmm….yeah actually Miichan and the others are here.”
“Eh? I thought they won’t be here until the day before the wedding.”
“That’s what I said too and Mariko answered, ‘That’s what we wanted you to think’.”
“I see…”
“Yeah and the others will be here later, apparently they went ‘exploring’.”
“Of course.”
“Well, it’ll be lunch soon, do you want to dine out with the others?”
“Sure, we can.” Atsuko answered then went to the bathroom, “I’ll get ready.”

"Here comes the bride and groom to be~" Yuko said grinning at the couple.
"I'm not even gonna bother to comment." Minami said regarding to Yuko calling her 'the groom'.
"Hey guys! It's really a surprise to see you here today." Atsuko said and went to hug all of them.
"Our plan worked." Mariko said and grinned.
"Shall we go and eat? I'm getting hungry." Miichan said.

The group went to the deck terrace and sat on the seats.  From left to right its: Minami, Atsuko, Haruna and Yuko across them were: Mariko, Miichan, Sasshi and Kitarie. The waiter came and gave each a menu then left the ladies. After a few minutes he returned and the ladies gave him their orders. While waiting for their order, Miichan brought up the scene that had happened in the elevator. The others laughed while Haruna just bushed feeling embarrassed. As for Yuko she tried to argue that it was really an accident. Then their conversation turn towards the couple that will be getting married.
"So are you two excited? There’s only two days left." Sasshi asked, looking at the couple.
Minami grinned and put her hands on top of Atsuko, "Nervous but yes."
Atsuko nodded agreeing with her fiancée.
"That's to be expected." Mariko smiled.
Minami stood up and excused herself heading for the washroom.
"So where did the others go?" Atsuko asked.
"Probably here and there." Miichan answered.
"That doesn't really say where they are but ok."

For a few minutes, they talked more about different things. Then Atsuko thought maybe her friends have a clue where Minami and her will be going after the wedding.
"You know Minami didn't tell me where we're going after."
"Already thinking about what will happen after the wedding?" Yuko grinned and winked.
"Part of it but I really want to know where we're going. Do you know? I'm dying to know where it is."
Before they could answer Minami slid back on her seat and smiled at Atsuko, "I'm telling you, it's a secret. You'll just have to wait, besides they don't know...so asking them is useless."                                 The others nodded, "Sorry, don't know where it'll be."
Then their waiter arrived with their food. Miichan looked at her food, a slow roasted back ribs. Her eyes glittered.
“Oi, you’re drooling.” Mariko said.
“I can’t help it, it looks delicious.”
The others laughed. Having their food in front of them, they started eating.
Later in the afternoon, the others revealed themselves: Tomochin, Tomo, Mayu, Yuki, Sae, Sayaka, Jurina and Rena. It seemed that the first four went to the mall to check what’s in the place while the other four went ahead and visited some places.

With only two left before the actual wedding, time flew by and it felt like those two days never existed. It’s now the fourth day, Wednesday, their wedding day and also Atsuko’s birthday.The day that everyone has been waiting for arrived. Minami as usual was the first one to be awaken.  She went to the bathroom and got ready to leave, it was agreed that they won’t see each other until the wedding. Changed, she wrote down a note and set it on her pillow.

“The day is finally here, I’m really excited and nervous, I wonder if you feel the same. Also it’s your birthday today, too bad I really wanted to be here lying beside you when you open your eyes and greet you a Happy Birthday but the deal that we made is preventing from doing that. I won’t be here to greet you happy birthday and say what I wanted to say… but writing it down is I guess another way. 
...My love, you bring a smile to my face. You bring joy to my heart. You are the sunshine of my life. All of that and much more, every time I think of you. I draw a circle around you, not a heart, because a heart can break, but a circle goes on forever. I love you. Happy birthday hime.
                                                                                                                                                                                   -Minami ♥"

Minami stood in front of the mirror, looking at herself. Her medium hair that usually touched her shoulder were tied up. The short woman wore a slick white suit from head to toe with a shoes that shone brightly. A long sleeved white polo shirt, on top of it is a three buttoned waistcoat and lastly a jacket with a silver wave pattern on her right shoulder. She turned towards the door, hearing the door open.
“Hohoho, you actually look great with those.” Yuko grinned.
“You guys were the ones who told me to wear this, besides I could say the same.”
“Did we now…and hah, I’ll be happy when I hear that from my Nyan-Nyan. Anyways how do you feel?”
“Uhhh…nervous?”
“Don’t be.”
“Trying not to.”
“Everything will go great, don’t sweat it.”
“I hope so.”
“It will, c’mon I came here to get you, you’re the man here so you should be out already~”
“Wait, I just have to put this bow tie on.” Minami said and faced the mirror one last and wore the white bow tie. She turned towards her friend who’s waiting at the door, “Ok…I’m all set, let’s do this.”

Atsuko sat on the chair, waiting for her hair and make up to be done. She imagined herself walking down the aisle. Her friends and family looking at her from the sidelines and lastly the person that she loves the most...waiting for her. Thinking about it made her all...emotional inside. When she's almost finished, her mom entered the room and waited. She smiled seeing her daughter. All finished, Atsuko turned to her mom.
"You're so beautiful honey." Her mom said, a tear escaping from her eye, "...ah...now I'm thinking my times. It was so -"
"Mom." Atsuko said, making her mom stop before she'll start rambling about her 'past'.
"Ah, right sorry. Well I came here to check on you."
"And?"
"Are you sure about this?"
"Mom...seriously. Yes, I'm sure about this...Minami...is the love of my life."
Atsuko's mom smiled, "That's good, I just wanted to make sure."
"Un."
A few seconds later, Miichan and Mariko strode in the room.
“Oh…sorry did we disturb something?” Mariko asked.
“No…nothing…mom was just about to leave.” Atsuko said, then looked at her mom, “Weren’t you?”
“Yes, I’ll go…I need to check on your father.” Her mom said and made her way out.
“Did something happen?” Mariko asked.
“Just came asking if I’m sure about this.”
“Aaaand?”
“Of course I’m sure about this! Minami is everything to me.”
“Yeah we know.”
"Acchan! You look gorgeous." Miichan said.
“Thanks.”
“Ah…I wonder how Takamina will react on this.”
“Want to make a bet?” Mariko asked.
“Hey!” Atsuko said.
“I’m in.” Miichan said.
“Seriously, don’t make money off this.”
“Who said we’re talking about money.” Mariko grinned.
“Oh god…why did I have to say it.”
“Anyways, we came here to say good luck and that it’s starting soon.”
“We’ll see you there.” Miichan said and took Mariko by the hand then the two left Atsuko all alone.

Everything was already, the bridesmaids, ‘groomswomen’, maid of honor, best ‘woman’ and lastly the bride were all waiting. The bridesmaids were: Haruna, Tomo, Ami and as for the groomswomen: Yuko, Tomochin, Sayaka. Also as agreed, all the ‘acting men’ in the wedding wore a tux so Minami wouldn’t be the only one. One by one the partners walked down the aisle: Haruna & Yuko, Tomo & Tomochin, Ami & Sayaka. Lastly the maid of honor (Mariko) and the best woman (Miichan) entered.
The ‘groom’ watched as her friends walked down the aisle. Everything went really well with the ‘dressing up as the guys’ for them. Both pairing did look beautiful and handsome. After the maid of honor and the best woman entered. Minami’s her heart started thumping really loud in her ears, nervous and yet excited at the same time. She’s shaking and she knew it. It’s finally happening and she couldn’t believe it. In a few minutes Atsuko and her would be bounded, will make their vows with each other and she would be proud to finally call Atsuko her wife. The music started playing and Minami stood still, her eyes on the entrance of the chapel. As soon as she caught glimpse of Atsuko, her heart stopped. When the couple set their eyes on one another, Atsuko smiled at Minami. The short woman felt like her heart melted. Atsuko wore a one piece, strapless, A-line gown with a corset closure. The luminous satin gown features the glamour of a glistening jeweled bodice. An asymmetrical wrap waist is highlighted with a spray of beading. The back of the gown is accentuated with cascading pleats embellished with jeweled accents.
Minami couldn’t take her eyes off her lover. Each stepped that Atsuko took, Minami’s heart started to beat fast and faster. Her eyes were glued on her lover. To her it was only her and Atsuko, her surrounding were all blurry, her focus is just on her fiancée. They wanted the day to be one of the best moments that they’ll have.
Atsuko is just outside the chapel, waiting for the music to begin. Her father stood on her right.
“Ah…my dream is finally becoming true.” Her father said, tears forming in his eyes.
Atsuko rolled her eyes but she smiled, ‘Mine is too.’
The bride took a deep breath and linked her arms with her father. Her father looked and smiled at her daughter, “Ready?” She nodded and the two started walking, the music started playing. Her heart pounded as she took her first step on the crystal glass aisle. Her family and friends were at the sides smiling and cheering for her quietly. She smiled to herself and look up ahead to where Minami is waiting. When she saw the petit woman standing on the end of the aisle with the white tux. Minami looked so cute and handsome with the tux on. She had the urge to run towards her and hug Minami but of course she refrained herself from doing such embarrassing action. After what it seemed like forever, they finally reach the end of the aisle and Minami grinned at Atsuko.
“Take care of my daughter Takahashi.” Atsuko’s father said as he smiled and stepped away.
Minami nodded and took Atsuko by the arm and soon the two slowly walked on the altar but before doing so Atsuko handed her bouquet to Mariko since she’s the maid of honor. While they walked towards the altar Minami had the time and whispered to her lover, “You’re so beautiful.”
Facing Mai the priest for the day, she started,
"We are gathered together on this beautiful morning to share with Atsuko and Minami as they exchange vows of their everlasting love.
Who gives this woman to be married to this man errr…I mean woman?”
The crowd laugh and Minami just blushed.
Atsuko’s father said, “Her mom and I.”
Mai nodded and continued, “As Atsuko and Minami take their vows today, we are privileged to witness the joyous love of a new family -- a family that will be nourished and nurtured through the devotion of two separate individuals growing together through the common bonds of love.
May their marriage bring them the peace, joy, comfort and contentment that is known in the hearts of all God's children. And may Minami and Atsuko both look forward to each new season of their marriage --- just as the world looks forward to each new season of the year. For all seasons bring with them their own special moments and memories.
An essential requirement of a good marriage is a strong bond of real friendship and trust. Atsuko and Minami, your love for each other will grow deeper with every passing day, but it's important to remember that your love stands on a foundation of genuine, mutual affection and respect for each other. To truly LOVE another person is to be willing to accept both their strong points, and their weak points, with equal measures of understanding and respect.
The vows you are about to exchange, will serve as a verbal representation of the non-verbal emotions that are as real as anything that can be seen, heard or touched.
For it is not the words that you will speak today that will bond you together as one --- but the strength of the love and commitment found deep within your souls.”
The couple faced each other and held each other’s hands.
“Minami, you are so many things to me, and I am sure you will be many more in our life together. No one is perfect, but with all of your strengths and weaknesses, and with all of mine, together we ARE perfect. You complete me in more ways than I could have thought possible. I knew before my heart did that we were made for each other. Now my heart has caught up, and the joy that I feel from the love that I have for you is incomparable, and I know that you feel the same because your love radiates from you and surrounds me in warmth.

Because of all of these things, I want with all my heart, to be the best person I can be for you. I will love you forever. I will laugh with you when times are good, and I will lift you up when times are hard. I will be the joy of your heart, and I will be the food of your soul. I promise to wash away your tears with my kisses, and hold you with passion. My affection will know no bounds. With this ring I give to you my body, my mind, my soul, my ENTIRE BEING.” Atsuko vowed and slid the ring on Minami’s ring finger.
Minami was on the verge of tears, she wanted to cry out of happiness but she held it in, she stayed strong for the ceremony and just smiled at her partner. Taking a deep breath, she looked at Atsuko’s eyes and said her vow.
“As I stand here before you, my eyes looking so deeply into yours, I see all of the things I fell in love with.
As I stand here before you, my heart beating so loudly in my ears, I find myself so lost for the right words to say. As I stand here before you, this ring in my hand, it makes me remember how complete you make my life. With every smile, every embrace, every tear you've ever wiped from my face. It makes me remember how blessed I really am, how I can't ever thank the Lord above enough, for allowing you into my life. It makes me remember every laugh we've ever shared, every hard time we made it through together, and every beautiful moment there is to come.
I give you this ring, my heart, my soul. I give you the everything I am today as I stand before you. I promise to love you, protect you, be with you forever, and cherish every moment as if it were the last moment on earth. Atsuko, I love you. With this ring, let it be known, that over every other person in the world I could be with, I chose you. Let it be known, that with this ring, I'm promising to be here for you for all eternity, 'til death do us part.”
Minami slid the golden ring on her lover’s ring finger and lifted Atsuko’s hand to her lips and kissed it.
“I now pronounce you husba- wife and wife.” Mai grinned then turn to Minami and winked, “You may kiss the bride.”
Minami smiled and pulled Atsuko close to her, then Atsuko slightly leaned down and met Minami’s lips. Forgetting where they were, well more like ignoring where they are, their kiss deepened.
“You go Takamina!” Yuko shouted then Haruna hit her on the shoulder.
“Oi! Don’t forget where you are!” Miichan commented.
Hearing that, the newlyweds pulled away and both were blushing as they face their friends and family. Mariko congratulated the couple and gave back the bouquet to Atsuko. Astuko thanked her and Minami held Atsuko’s hand, the two walked down the aisle on to the reception. Their family and friends clapped and cheered for the couple.
Arriving at the reception, all their guest were there and when the couple entered, they announced the dance. Minami smiled and held her hand for Atsuko, Atsuko took it and soon the newlyweds started dancing. After all the dancing (father/daughter dance & mother/groom) dance was done. Dinner was served but before that could happen someone needed to give a toast and the first one to go is none other than Miichan, “Good afternoon, my name is Minegeshi Minami and on behalf of Takamina and Acchan, I would like to thank you for attending this blessed event today! I have the honor of acting as ‘best man’ tonight or should I rather say ‘best woman’.” The crowd laughed. Miichan smiled and continued, “…I am thrilled that I am with these two wonderful people as they begin this new chapter in their lives. Acchan and Takamina have each walked many miles to be here together today, and this wedding is a joy to behold. I can speak for everyone in this room, when I say we all wish you the happiness that you deserve. We are so glad that you have found one another, and this day is a reminder that the best is yet to come.
Congratulations, Takamina and Acchan! Also I would like to greet Acchan Happy Birthday! It’s her birthday today and I think everyone has forgotten because of the wedding!”
“No we didn’t!” Yuko shouted.
Miichan just continued, “Anyways…we’re not too old to sing Happy Birthday right? If you don’t mind why don’t we sing Happy Birthday to the lovely bride!”
After Miichan was done telling her speech she earned a loud applause. Also, with that requested, all of them sang ‘Happy Birthday’ to Atsuko. Atsuko hugged Minami’s arm as the others sang. She was embarrassed but at the same time happy.
With that done, the dinner started and shortly got followed by cutting the cake. Then what everyone was looking for happened next…tossing the bouquet.
“Nyan-Nyan you should go~ maybe you’ll catch it~” Yuko grinned as she held her girlfriend.
“Mariko~ aren’t you going?” Miichan asked teasingly.
 “Ne, Yukirin we should go~” Mayu said as she poked her girlfriend.
“Rena want to go? We can be next.” Jurina grinned.
“Tomo you should go.” Tomochin said.
“Eh…but I’m not really interested it in getting it though.”
The couples talked about going and if they should go and in the end the ones who were ready are: Haruna, Mariko, Tomo, Mayu, Jurina, Sae, Sasshi, Kitarie, Asuka, Mai, Ohori and other members gathered up.
Atsuko turned around, the bouquet on her hands and she was ready to throw. Taking a deep breath, she mumbled, “good luck girls” then threw the bouquet over her head. For all of them that were waiting for it, when Atsuko threw it for them it was like in slow motion. Everyone looked up on the air watching the bouquet fall, their hands were raised. Tomo just stood there, just watching it but her hands wasn’t raised like everyone else’s. She was only there since Tomochin convinced her to go. “I don’t really get why everyone is fussing about this.” She mumbled to herself and sighed. Then the bouquet landed on her arms. Her eyes widened in shock and amazement.
“Tomochin it seems that it’s your turn next!” Miichan grinned and added, “…I’ll be your ‘best man’ right?”
“Maybe.” Tomochin answered.
“Disappointed that Nyan-Nyan didn’t get it.” Yuko sighed, “…maybe it just means that it’ll be a while until we exchange our vows too, right?” She turned to look at her girlfriend. Haruna ignored her.
“Ooooh~ look what you did.” Miichan snickered.
“Eh? What? Did I say something wro- oh…”
“Yeah, ‘oh’.”
Yuko approached her girlfriend, “Nyan-Nyan…what I said earlier…”
“You were saying that you don’t really care.” Haruna pouted, still not meeting Yuko’s eyes.
“I do care~ Nyan-Nyan c’mon~ I know you won’t be mad at me forever~ besides even if we don’t ‘get married’ I will still be with you forever.” Yuko smiled and offered her hands, “Dance with me please?”
“Ah, Tomo got the bouquet instead.” Rena said.
“Were you expecting me to get it?” Jurina asked and sat on her girlfriend’s lap.
“Hmm…maybe.”
“Did you want me to get it?”
“That’s the same question you asked and I’ll change my answer to yes.”
“No not really.” Jurina smiled then leaned and whispered in her ear, “…besides if you did wanted to ‘get married’ we don’t really need the bouquet you know…we can plan it ourselves.”
“You weren’t disappointed that you didn’t get it?” Yuki asked Mayu.
“Nope.”
“Hmmm…I really wanted you to get it.”
“We don’t really need it.”
“Why?”
“Because you’re already mine and I’m already yours…ever since our first night.” Mayu said as she grinned.
Yuki’s face started to turn red, Mayu laughed and grabbed her girlfriend’s hands, “C’mon let’s go dance.”
“So…who do you think is going to go next?” Minami asked her wife as the two danced.
“I’m not really sure, but whoever they are, I bet they’ll treasure that day too, like how I’m treasuring every moment on this day.”

Continuation is here~  CLICK :mon mischief:

Atsuko collapsed on her lover's body, her head rested over Minami's heart and listened to the rapid beating as it slowly calm down and settled back to a normal pace a short while later. Minami wrapped her arms around Atsuko, feeling the warmth of her lover. A few minutes later, Atsuko climbed up so she was face to face with Minami, they gazed at each other and lastly smiled. Atsuko's finger reached out to lightly trace the side of Minami's face, her thumb caress against her lips and Minami kissed it. Minami brought her hands up and grab Atsuko's hands and kissed the back of her hand. The small woman smiled and let their fingers intertwined. She looked at their clasped hands then after gazed deeply into her lover's eyes.

"Atsuko...to live my life with you...is all I desire."

THE END~

SO how was it?  :hee: Well that is my third attempt  to write a lemon scene and I finally succeeded!  :farofflook: My third attempt is my first~! so happy... lol :ding: I wonder what changed? hmm... hahahaha anyways...yeah..that's all what I have  :on lol: look forward for my other ones (if there will be other ones)  :depressed:
untill next time~  :byebye:
ah oh yeah, DISCLAIMER: those wedding speech and vows and Miichan's speech those are from the internet...lol XD
P.S. SO Chi satisfied ka na ba? nag get over ka na ba sa Takayuki? xD  :on lol: bawe ko to especially yung firework scene~ since u kept asking for it~ :sweat: I hope that passed since no one really checked over that....  :nervous

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: ONE SHOTS ~ Atsumina~ To Vow Eternal Love (07/9/13)
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2013, 02:03:41 AM »
I read the honeymoon later.... :lol:

Anyways this was an incredible OS and it blows away a lot what I do then again... I do my own stuff dealing with pervs :nervous

The KojiYuu moment was a crazy one although I feel when I read the honeymoon I'm expecting something more...

Keep up the good work!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2013, 02:41:01 AM »
So sweet the couples (Takamina x Atsuko). Love them very much
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 05:11:13 PM by Sydney W »

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2013, 02:47:05 AM »
flamey!!
What takayuki? LOL
because of this i totally forget that XD

Kyaaaaa i really love this
Acchan and minami is so sweet!
Their vows is to each other is so  :wub:
and their smexy time
I didnt know you had it in you flamey,good job XD
Thank you for this wonderful os!
Looking forward for more :on gay:

Ps.happy birthday acchan i love you  :heart: XD

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2013, 02:29:02 PM »
Hey Flame-sama! (if you dont mind me calling you like that :sweatdrop: )
It's me comment here  XD
This plot is so cool! And the smut too!!!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs
Hope you continue!  :lol: *vanishes*
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline tfme3638

• Member+
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2013, 04:17:16 PM »
Love the vows that atsuko and minami said to each other!!! died and went to heaven when i read them :ptam-cry: :ptam-cry: :mon angel: :mon angel: :mon angel:

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2013, 04:22:56 PM »
Thank you. :thumbsup
And  :inlove:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2013, 10:27:18 PM »
OMG fantastic!!!

thanks for this great FF

Atsumina the best!!!

Offline DeadSouls

• Atsumina! ♥
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2013, 07:33:26 PM »
I died....  :mon angel:
that scene.... nodsebleed!!!  :mon bleed2:
man! their vows!  :mon lovelaff:
looking forward to ur next one!  :mon thumb:

Offline shadowstep

« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2013, 11:38:23 PM »
I just finish reading the first one shot "Misunderstanding?"   :whistle: and I really like it  XD thanks for updating this AWESOME story   :twothumbs

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2013, 09:23:01 AM »
Yeah Atsumina OS

Thank you for the OS

Can't wait to see the next

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
ONE SHOTS ~ Atsumina~ My Feelings For You (08/24/13)
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2013, 03:08:55 AM »
@kurosawa87: Thank you~ :3 as always~ lol xD
@Sydney W: Aren't they~ ;p
@Chi: Heh... I can do anything if I put my mind into it~ :thumbsup lololol Thanks for liking meh stories~
@correnereyes: EH!?  :nervous LOL so much for the plot... ahahhaa but glad u like it :3
@ tfme3638: They were good right~ ;0
@Zita: Your welcome~ and thank you also  :)
@Archer1992: Thank you~  XD
Insan: lol, glad u like it  :P
@shadowstep: ahahaha, so how was the rest?  :) hehehe glad you like it
@cisda83: Thanks~  :twothumbs

Well with this I changed to First person :v I wanted to try it...ahahahha to see which is more comfortable for me...since I always wrote Third Person... but after writing this I think I'll stick to Third Person... o.o xD ahahahhaa but maybe I'll use this once in a while...

My Feelings For You

Today, is like none other day but this day is different. We sat on the school rooftop having our lunch. Every day during lunch we would always sneak up to the rooftop to eat our lunch. It’s our daily routine. Lunch time is the only time that I could spend my time with her. Only the two of us, alone. It’s not like I don’t like spending my time with the others, but we would always be surrounded with our other friends and I don’t mind really, it’s just that Acchan and I never get a time to be alone together. Every day I would always look forward for lunch time, even though it would only last twenty minutes or so however I don’t mind as long as I get to spend my time with her. Todays is supposed to be like other typical day but it’s different. It wasn’t just about her, it was also about me…that is changing.
“Ne, Takamina.” She says.
“Yeah?” I asked her.
“Do you like someone?”
When she asked me that question, my heart almost stopped. I wanted to say, ‘Yes…you! I’ve been in love with you for a long time.’ But no I couldn’t say it. I’m a coward. Instead I said, “No, Do you?”
I looked at her and I knew something was different, she fidgeted in her seat and her face started to turn red.
“In fact I do.” She answered and looked up at the sky, “…I think I really like him.”
Hearing her say, that she loves someone, I felt a pang of sadness. I really got my hopes up right there, I should have expected that she would say that. Of course she would be interested in guys. What was I thinking? We’re both girls, of course she wouldn’t love me like the way I do. I grinned at her and acted naturally, masking my sadness, “Oh really? Who is it? Is he from our class? Do I know him?”
“Hmmm…I don’t know if I should tell you.” She smiled at me and I knew that she was teasing me. I knew that she wanted to tell me who it is but right now she wanted to tease me about it.
“You won’t even tell your best friend, who your crush is?” I asked her, sounding dramatic.
“Maybe.”
“Ok, If you tell me I’ll give you one if my side dishes.”
“It’s a tomato, it’s obvious you’d give that to me.”
“You got me, are you going to tell me now?”
“Fine but don’t tell the others ok? I’m sharing this with you because you’re my best friend.”
“I promise.” I told her smiling.
“It’s Sato Takeru from the soccer club.” She said and obviously was blushing.
“Hmm…well…he’s popular, it’s only natural that you would have a crush on him.” I told her and gave her a playful poke on the ribs, “So…did you tell him your feelings?”
“No.”
“Eh? Why not? I’m sure he will agree! You’re the most beautiful girl that I know! Who could turn a pretty girl like you down?” I said to her and thought to myself, ‘They’d be stupid if they do.’
“You think so?”
I nodded.
“B-but.”
“Acchan.” I said, our eyes met for a moment and I swear it felt like eternity. My body moved on its own and before I knew what I had done, it was too late since I’m kissing her on the lips. I don’t know why I did that, maybe it was because I didn’t want to give her first kiss to anyone but me? As expected her lips was soft and I tasted strawberry from the lip-gloss that she uses. I pulled back and I could tell she was surprised, thinking of something to say, I quickly told her, “It’s a good luck charm so everything will go well with that guy.” It seemed to work since she smiled and nodded at me. Thank god that she didn’t slap me or yell ‘gross!’ or something like that. If she did…I probably wouldn’t know what do. I would probably die.
‘Acchan I’m really sorry that I stole and gave you your first kiss but just thinking about him laying his hands on you, it’s making my heart ache. However I won’t do anything that you dislike until you tell me and I won’t hold any anger towards him. I’ll try. As long as you’re happy, I can be happy. Staying with you by your side is enough for me.’
After that, we quietly ate our lunch, it wasn’t an awkward silence or anything, we were just quiet. The time with her I have left ended and we went back down to where our friends are.
“Hey, you two are back!” Yuko said to us, as we entered the classroom. Yuko is another good friend of mine, she’s one of the two people that knows that I like Acchan. I really do envy her, no, not only her but Kojinyan as well. The two are a couple and I’m the only one that knows about it. It was an accident when I found about it. We were in Yuko’s house, we decided to go there because Yuko agreed to help Kojinyan and I to study. Usually it would be Acchan that would help me study but during that time, she was busy so she couldn’t help me. That day, since I needed to use the washroom, I excused myself and went to do my business, I was really quick. So when I came back and opened the door, I found them kissing and I automatically yelled, “No way!” The entire neighborhood probably heard it. Yuko quickly grabbed me and closed to the door. “Takamina, what did you see!?” She asked me anxiously.       
“Ummm...” That was what I could only say, and I looked around the room trying to avoid her eyes.
“I’m sorry Takamina but I think I have to give you a little memory loss.” Yuko told me. I thought she was just joking but when I looked at her, her eyes were filled with seriousness.
“Yuuchan!” Kojinyan scolded her then she looked at me, “Gomen…Takamina but can you keep this a secret?”
I quickly nodded and said, “Sure.” I didn’t really ask any questions or anything, I think I knew it before but just never asked. It really is fine by me. I’m just glad for them.
As for the how Yuko knew how I like Acchan, it was a few days later when I found out that she and Kojinyan were going out. When we were alone, she suddenly asked out of the blue, “Do you like Acchan?”
I figured I should be honest and it’s only fair that she should know something since I know a secret of theirs too and so I could only nod at her question, then I asked, “How do you know?”
“The way you look at her.” She simply answered and grinned at me.
“Eh? Do I stare at her that much?” I asked her, if I did stare at her a lot, then I don’t notice that I do.
“No but I can just tell the way you look at her, it was the way I used to look at my Nyan-Nyan.”
“I see…”
“So why don’t you tell her how you feel?” She asked me, making it sound so easy but really it’s not that easy.
“I...don’t know.” I lied to her, but the truth is I know why I won’t say it and it’s really simple. It’s because I’m just scared of her rejecting me and…losing her forever. The thought of Acchan distancing herself from me is quite scary, I really can’t imagine it. I wouldn’t know what to do.
With my answer, Yuko just nodded, I think she knew I was lying but she didn’t press the subject further in and I’m thankful for that. The other one that knows that I like Acchan would be my childhood friend...Miichan. God, I’m sure that girl knows everything. I’m sure that she even knows where Acchan and I go every day for lunch. I don’t know how she knew about it but I wasn’t really surprise when she told me. She’s Miichan after all, I wonder if she knows about Yuko and Kojinyan.
After we got back to the classroom, all of us just chatted. Nothing really interesting that caught my ears, it was the usual subjects like: grades, shopping, nails, all girl stuff, etc. Then the bell rang ending our lunch break. With our lunch break finish, I only have English and Math left, my two worst subject. The others went back to their classroom and I went back to my seat, it’s the third seat and I’m close to the window, which I prefer and like. If I would get bored I would just look outside.
 When lunch is done, Acchan would have gym and this time of the year, they’re outside. Sometimes I would catch a glimpse of her laughing with the others, the sight of her laughing or smiling always made me calm and I would always smile to myself if I see her doing something clumsy. Acchan is clumsy at sports however she do excel with all her subjects, well except for Gym of course. As for me I’m the opposite, I love sports even though I’m short. Overall I like running, I don’t even know why I like it myself. When I entered the girl’s track & field club for my first time, the senpai teased me saying I’m too short, that I have short legs and that I can’t really run fast however when we got to the real thing, I proved them wrong and left their mouth hanging. That was really funny. Even though I’m short and have short legs, I can run. As for my subject, my second best subject after gym would be Science and as for the rest I’m managing to pass those except for English and Math. Acchan would always help me study.
Finally after two hours, the bell rang ending our day. I heaved a sigh and stretched my arms out. Getting up, I went straight to our club room and changed. Luckily, I was the first one to be there. I went out and did some stretches. Feeling all ready, I jogged one lap around the track, it was then that the others started showing up.
“Takamina! We’re going to have a race!” Yuko shouted, waving at me. She’s also a member of the club, for the last two and half years that we joined, Yuko would always challenge me to a 200 meter race. So far we had 75 races and I’m leading by one, thirty-eight for me and thirty-seven for her.
“Sure.” I answered grinning at her.
“I’m going to beat you this time and it’ll be tie then after that I’m going to challenge you and lead by one.”
I laughed and nodded, “Bring it on.”
“They’re at it again.” I heard one of the junior say and others laughed.
While we went to the starting line, I saw Jurina ran up to the starting line with a stop watch. She would always time me and Yuko, and the one who would start it. I crouched down to take the position, waiting for Jurina to start it.
“Ichi ni tsuite…”
 I leaned forward.
“Youi…”
 I moved into an upright position, my heart thumping and waiting for the last keyword to start.
“Don!” I heard Jurina say. I took my first step, then the second and when I stepped on my third, my vision got blurry, I saw Yuko’s figure, getting further away. “Huh?” I said to myself, confused at what was happening. My body felt heavy and before I knew it I was on the ground. Confusion took over me as I can see some people running towards me. “Takamina!” I heard someone say but I didn’t know who it was from, next thing I knew everything went black.

It felt that I was floating. I could see nothing. I lay still, hoping to hear something but there was nothing. If all this darkness was a dream then I wanted to wake up. I tried to open my eyes but failed, still nothing and only darkness. Trying once more, I met failure once again. This time more darkness took over me and I drifted away.

Something drop down on my face, I didn’t know what, but it was warm. I opened my eyes and saw my mother crying. It was her tears. She wiped her tears away. Instantly, she hugged me. I didn’t know why she cried, however I lifted my arms and put my arms around her in a hug.
“Okaasan, Doushita no?” I asked her and when I said it, it came out hoarsely.
She looked at me with sad eyes and more tears spilled out of her eyes. I didn’t know what was wrong since she wasn’t telling me anything so I just patted her back. A few seconds later, my eyes drifted to the door and saw my father enter. He looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. My mom stopped crying again and went beside my father. Then the doctor came in, that’s the only time I realised that I’m in a hospital.
“How are you doing Takahashi-san?” He asked me.
“Umm…fine? Why am I in the hospital?” I asked him.
“You don’t remember?
I shook my head, “iie.”
“You collapsed during club activities.”
It still didn’t ring any bells and I could only said, “Is that so.” I knew I was in trouble since the doctor said before that I should stop going to my club activity.
“Do you even know the condition you’re in now?”
I shook my head again, “No, is it that bad?”
“We’ll leave you two to talk.” My father said and my parents went out of the room.
“Takahashi-san…as you may know…we’re trying our best for the last past few months. Even this month, we’re still trying.”
I nodded.
“You know that you shouldn’t over exert yourself.”
“Yeah…I know…you told me that a few weeks ago but…it’s just that…”
“I know, you don’t have to finish,” He said and smiled at me; putting his hands on my shoulder and patted me, “…but please understand.”
“Ok, I will.”
“Thank you and if you don’t mind me asking…did you tell your friends?”
“No, I can’t and it’s better this way since I don’t want to worry them.”
“I see…it’s yours decision after all.”
“Yeah…I’m glad you understand.”
“It’s fine.”
“Doctor, tell me how long have I been out?”
“Three days.”
“When can I go back to school?”
“I think it’s better if you stay in the hospital.”
“What!? No, please…give me one week…then I’ll return please…I still have some things that I have to.” I pleaded. Yeah…I still have something that I need to do…especially for her.
“I don’t know.”
“Please…doctor…just for a week…then I promise I’ll be back.” I asked him. If I have a week then that’s fine, as long as I’ll be by her side for a few more days then I’ll be fine.
I just watch him as he sighed, eager to know what he would say.
“Ok, but for a week.”
I smiled and said thank you.
“As long as you come back.”
“Yes, I promise…so when can I leave?”
“Tomorrow is fine.”
“Arigatou Anzai-sensei.”
“Good luck,” He told me, “…I need to go.”
I nodded and watched him make his way out of the door.

Today is Monday, it’s a new week and my last week with them, especially with…her. I stood in front of the classroom door, thinking of what I should say about my ‘little’ incident that happened four days ago. With an answer in my head, I opened the door and walked in. The others were there all huddled up in a group like always. I smiled, I would miss seeing this. I walked towards them and said my greetings. As expected I got swarmed with questions. I just laughed, “I’m ok, don’t worry about me…I just fainted, that’s all. I didn’t really get enough sleep since I was thinking about the upcoming tests.” It seemed that the others bought my reason since they sighed in relief, but there is one who wasn’t convinced about my reasoning. She really is keen. I laughed to myself.
“Are you sure you’re ok?” Acchan asked me, giving me the ‘I’m not believing you’ look. I put up the brightest smile I could and smiled at her, “Un.” I looked at her as she took a deep breath and exhaled, she looked at me, I could see guilt on her face, “Sorry I couldn’t go visit you.” I shook my head, “It’s ok.” She smiled at me and took a step forward then hugged me. I was surprise but I just relaxed and hugged her back. She whispered in my ear, “I’m glad you’re ok.”
“Oi you two, stop being all lovey-dovey, class is starting.” I heard Yuko say. We pulled away and I turned around to shot Yuko a look. She just winked. I felt Acchan’s chin on my right shoulder, her hands wrapped around my hips, I blushed. She said, “It’s ok~ I love Takamina~so it’s fine.” I think my face got redder, but I really wish that she really loves me like the way I do, not just as best friends. Well…I get what I can get.
“Sensei’s here.” Miichan said, the others going to their seats. Acchan let go of me and went to her seat. I just sighed and went to my seat also.
Finally, lunch came. As soon as the bell rang, I quickly took off and made my way to the roof. When I got their Acchan’s already sitting, she’s leaning against the wall. She smiled at me when our eyes met. Those smiles of hers really is enough to get my day going, I would do anything just to see her smile. I waved and went to sit beside her. “You know ever since we started going up here, you’re always the first one to be here even though I ran here every time the bell rings, you will always be here. I don’t get how you can be here so quick.” She laughed, “It’s a secret~ C’mon let’s eat.”  I nodded and opened my bento and of course there’s a…tomato in it. I stared at it like it’s a strange creature.
“You should eat your tomatoes~” Acchan said.
“But…I just can’t. I hate it.”
“You’re still a kid.” Acchan teased and took all the tomatoes, putting it on her bento, “Happy?”
I nodded, forgetting that she just called me ‘a kid’, I was hungry so I really didn’t care anymore. “Ittadakimasu~” We both said and started eating our food.
“Oh yeah! I have something exciting to say!” Acchan said.
“Oh really? What is it?” I asked her as I started to drink water.
“…”
“Say it.”
“T-takeru-kun accepted.”
My whole world stopped, did I just hear what she said? I felt something drip on my hands then I realized it. I’m crying. Huh? I wiped my face but the tears wouldn’t stop coming. I felt a heavy pain in my chest. Is this what they call rejection? Jealousy? Broken hearted?
“Eh? Takamina why are you crying?” I heard Acchan say, a hint of panic in her voice.  I wiped my tears again but it was still the same, it wouldn’t stop. I just shook my head and as much as I hated to say it, I said it, “I…I’m just happy that Takeru accepted your confession.” I was lying. I wasn’t happy at all. I never thought that Acchan would really go and confess to him that quick. Why couldn’t she wait? In that moment I hated Takeru. I think it wasn’t that moment, it was probably a few days ago when Acchan told me she liked him. It was then that I secretly started to hate him but with my resentment, there comes envy. My feelings are all jangled up. I stood up, “Sorry, I have to go to the restroom for a while.” I quickly ran away from her and headed down to the restroom.
Reaching the restroom, I stopped and looked at the mirror. At me. My reflection…and what I saw is a girl…hurt, scared, vulnerable, lost and broken. Is that me? Never once in my life, had I been this so weak. I always tried to be strong and cheerful, not this pathetic little girl that looks broken. Something snapped inside me and suddenly I was laughing madly. Then after a few seconds, I finally calmed down. I felt…refreshed. Turning on the faucet, I washed my face. I looked at the mirror once again and this time…I knew something became different but I don’t know what. I left the restroom and went back to the rooftop.
“Are you ok now?” Acchan asked and I could see the worry on her face, “Why…did…you cry?”
“I’m fine and like I told you earlier I’m just happy for you Acchan. I really am.” As long as you’re happy I’ll be happy but I don’t want it like this…not Takeru. I…won’t give you to anyone.
“You really got me worried there.” She pouted and came to take my hand, guiding me to sit back down.
“Gomen…I just became too emotional. You know me.” I softly laughed.
She nodded and kept continuing to eat. As for me, I didn’t feel like eating anymore so I just put it away and leaned against the wall. I looked up at the sky and saw two birds flying. I extended my arms towards where the birds are. It must be nice to fly so freely. I drop my arm on my lap and sighed.
“What’s wrong?” Acchan asked.
“Nothing…just wondering what it feels like to fly.” I replied and she nodded.
“I’m sure it’s nice.”
After she finished eating her lunch, we went back down to the classroom like usual. In front of the door, I stopped her and asked, “Oh umm…Acchan?”
“Yeah?”
“Do you want to go somewhere after school?”
“Ah, gomen ne…I can’t.” She said then I saw her blush, “Takeru asked me to go with him later.”
I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth but I smiled, like how any good friend acts, “I see…another time then. Have fun then.”
“Thanks.” She said. I just nodded and slid the door open to the classroom.

The bell rang ending our day. I just sat on my desk, my chin resting on my propped arm. Nothing really to look forward to this afternoon. I couldn't participate on the club activities since...I'm not allowed. Acchan has a date with that guy. There's really nothing to do except to go home. My eyes twitched as I saw Takeru with Acchan outside. I watched the two, it seems Takeru said something to her which made Acchan laugh. I clenched my fist and I didn’t even feel my nails dig into my flesh. I felt nothing, no pain from that, but watching Acchan laughing, those smile and laughter of hers wasn't for me, it made me jealous and more bitter towards Takeru. My chair fell on the floor as I abruptly stood up. I grab my bag and ran out of the classroom, not bothering to fix my chair. I ran down to my locker to change my shoes and quickly walked to where Acchan and Takeru is but when I arrived they weren't there anymore, I walked towards the gate and maybe they already went. To my luck they're still in sight. I knew it was wrong and if Acchan ever found out...I know she'll be mad at me but I couldn't really care less anymore and so I followed them on their 'date'.

For their first destination, it's an arcade. I watched the two from a couple of feet away, blending along the crowd so I wouldn't get seen by her. When they went to play a game I went to the Knockout Boxing Machine.  Acchan started with the racing car game, Takeru stood beside her. I couldn't see if Acchan is kicking the game or not but I think she wasn't, since Takeru put his hands around Acchan and placed it on Acchan's hands. I saw him say something to her but I couldn't comprehend but Acchan just nodded and smiled. Anger flooded all over me, I clenched my fist and threw a punch at the pad, then it started blinking saying I got the highest score. I saw people stop and clapped. To be honest I thought of the pad as Takeru's face. I guess it worked. Next, the two were in front of the Acme Crane. Removing the boxing gloves, I left that game. Acchan couldn’t seem to get one, so Takeru stepped in and got a rabbit and gave it to her. I really wanted to be in his position right now.

I stayed and watched them for a few more minutes but after I had to leave since my parents were calling. That is when I made the decision to do it. Jealousy can really make you do a lot of things.

I walked under the night sky. The street that I'm walking on is really empty. I held and drag a baseball bat on the ground with my right hand. The aluminum scratching against the ground, the noise didn’t even bother me one bit. I really didn't know where I was going but at the same time I had an idea. This street is where Takeru runs every night. How do I know? Acchan said so when she talked about Takeru. A few minutes later, I finally saw a figure running. I smiled, I knew it's him. Going to a dark alley, I hid their and waited for him to pass by. Few seconds passed and I heard him coming closer because of his footsteps. I gripped the baseball bat and raised it up on the air, waiting. When I saw him past, I immediately brought down the bat and hit the back of his head. He dropped on the ground. I saw blood trickle down on his face. Dropping the baseball bat, I crouched on the ground and buried my head in my arms. "What the hell am I doing?" I muttered to myself. I stood up and looked at Takeru’s body on the ground. Moving towards him, I carried his unconscious body to the dock. That place is the only thing that’s near. Surprisingly, I didn’t had a hard time carrying him, I don’t know where all the strength came from. Reaching the dock I set him down. I stared at the ocean then I heard him groan. I turn to look back at him. He’s standing up, his hand on the back of his head where I hit him. I panicked. I didn’t really plan anything, didn’t think of anything. My feet just brought me to where he is. Then without thinking, I took the knife that has been strapped behind my back, unsheathed it and ran towards him, without noticing it, everything went dark. Only nothing but darkness. Confused, I looked around but heck it was dark. You don’t see anything, just the blackness.

"Don't you want her?" I heard a voice speak.
"Who's there?" I asked, I have to admit I was a little bit scared. Someone emerged from the darkness and I looked closer. It's me. Strange, it’s so dark yet I can see her clearly.
"How? What?" I asked myself then asked my replica, "Who the hell are you?"
 My 'copy' laughed and said, "I'm you, who else."
I didn't believe her and I pressed on, "Who are you really?"
She sighed, "I'm telling you I am you and you are me. I'm the person that knows everything about you. I'm a little part of your heart." She walked towards me, her hands touched my face. It was warm, her face got closer to mine, then she grinned. My 'replica' breathed close to my ears, "I know what...or rather who you want."  I didn't say anything. She circled around me as her hands also roamed around me and she said, "You want Atsuko isn't it? You want her all to yourself. To kiss her and touch her. You don't want to give her to anyone.” I blushed, what she said is true. She stopped in front of me and pointed at someone, it's Takeru, he wasn't there earlier but now he is, "But this guy...is preventing you from getting what you want." I nodded. She smiled, "If you do it, he won’t be near Atsuko anymore. He will be gone…forever. Isn’t that what you want? Him gone? He’s the only that is standing in your way. I’ll lend you my strength so you won’t feel...scared.” I nodded again, afraid that if I speak I’ll back down.
“I’ll be with you…” She said like a whisper and with that everything went to normal.

I’m there running towards him, my feet didn’t stop. I kept running forward. Then it happened…I stabbed him on the stomach. I looked up at him, his face showed confusion and fear. He opened his mouth, blood washing over his lips, he whispered, “Takahashi…you can’t do this.” I didn’t feel any pity, I didn’t know why and I answered, “It’s already done.” I plunged the knife again deep into his stomach. Once…twice…thrice… I lost track after but I knew that I probably stabbed him more than I can count. I stopped when I felt something warm land on my face. I touch my cheek, then slowly moved my hands in front of my face. My hands were covered with blood. His blood. I dropped the knife, it clattered on the ground. I stared with horror when I looked at my hands full of blood then I switch my glance on Takeru’s lifeless body on the ground. The sight of him almost had me puking. “What have I done?” I mumbled to myself, a tear escaping from my eyes. Guilt? Regret? Happiness? Relief? I didn’t know where it came from. My hands started shaking. I sank on the ground, hugging my knees, my body rocked back and forth, before I knew it tears spilled down my cheeks. It didn’t stop. Seconds, minutes, hours those didn’t compare the time that it felt to me…it was like an eternity. Killing…I thought it would be simple and it was, however there is something…something that it took from me. Killing takes something from you and it’s irrecoverable.

Hearing the police sirens echoing to the docks from the city, that got me going. I wiped the tears away with my sleeves and walked towards his lifeless body on the ground. My family owned a boat so I used that to my advantage. I carried his body to the boat. Going to back to where he died, some spots were covered with his blood. Looking around the place, I smiled as I laid my eyes on a hose. Pulling my sleeves to my hands, I turned the hose on, I let the water wash the blood away. With that done, I went and started the engine. I drove the boat until I knew it was deep enough then stopped the engine. Going where his body is, I took the rope and tied it on his feet. The other end is tied on an anchor. I double checked everything, to see if it’s all tight enough. Before throwing his body, I tossed the knife and the baseball bat first.

Heavy as it is, I carried the anchor and dropped it in the ocean, soon after his body followed down. I watched as his body disappeared and imagined the anchor sinking, going deeper…deeper…and deeper until it would finally hit the dark ocean floor. I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. I looked up at the night sky. The moon shone brightly that I could see the blood on me. Seeing his blood one me, I was disgusted. Quickly, I washed my bloody hands in the ocean. I took a towel and wiped the blood that stained the boat. With all of it cleaned, I went back.

Arriving at the dock, I headed to the back of the warehouse while carrying the towel that I used earlier.   Dropping the towel and my jacket on the ground, I poured gasoline on the item then, taking my match out of my pocket. I lit it and dropped it on the clothing. Putting my hands deep in my pocket, I just stood and watched it burn. My tears fell thinking about what I just had done. I took a man’s life. I wasn’t even thinking. I only cared about myself. How selfish. I knew from that day on that this will leave me guilty as long as I live but to be honest I didn’t care. It would be gone soon. All of it.

The next day, I went to school like nothing had happened. I left my house a little early than usual, so when I arrived at the classroom, I was the first one to be there. Dropping my bag on my desk, I leaned against the wall and looked outside. I stood there for how long…I don’t know but it must have been a few more minutes before I sat back down. My classmates started coming in one by one. Among my friends, Miichan was the first one to arrive. I turned my chair around to face her, her seat is behind me.
“I called at your house last night but they said you weren’t there, where’d you go?” She asked me.
Mentioning about last night, I almost forgot all about it, how sinful. “I went out to buy my manga.” I answered and that is true. After…all of that. I went to the bookstore to buy my manga.
“I see.”
I nodded.
“Well, I wanted to ask you if you want to go to a festival this Friday, I asked the others and they already agreed, you’re the only one that I didn’t ask. Sooo what do you say? Everyone will be there.”
“Sure, I’ll come along.”
“Awesome! It’ll be a blast!”

That morning nothing really exciting happened, it’s the usual talk, however I noticed something. Acchan seemed worried. I may have a guess on what she’s worried about and I decided to talk to her about it during lunch.

“Is something wrong?” I asked her since she wasn’t touching her food.
“No…nothing.” She answered.
“I don’t buy it.”
“Nothing…”
“Acchan…I know when you’re lying.”
She laughed a little, “You really know me, I guess it’ fine if I tell you.”
I nodded.
“Takeru didn’t show up this morning, even though he said he will come pick me up at my house and I texted him but I didn’t get a reply back.”
“Maybe…he’s sick. Why don’t you pay him a visit? I’m sure he’ll be glad to see you.” I told her. Inside I’m laughing at my own words. Right, ‘sick’ more like dead, being eaten by a fish.
“You think so?”
“Un, I’ll even go with you.” I told her. She smiled and suddenly hugged me, “Arigatou! Takamina~ you’re the best! Daisuki!”
If only you did as much as I love you. I grinned, “What are friends for. You should eat now, you don’t want to be collapsing this afternoon.”
She nodded and started to eat her food. I smiled as I watch her, the guilt inside me is starting to eat me. I really am a liar.

As promised to her, we went to his apartment. Acchan rang the doorbell and of course no one answered. We waited for a while but of course no one came.
“Maybe he’s not here.” I told her, “You know we’ve been waiting for a few minutes.”
“I guess we can go.” She said but I knew she was disappointed.
I nodded and I walked her home.

Searching in my drawer, I grab his cell phone. I was tired last night that I forgot about sending Acchan a message. My eyes darted to the clock, at this time Acchan is probably at her room. Thinking of something that I should send her, it took me a few minutes to decide. Typing the message, I read it over again when I was finished, “Hey, Sorry but something came up with my family. So I needed to go back. I’ll be away for a few days, hopefully.” Simple enough I think, nodding to myself I pressed the send button. With that message, I hope she buys it so she wouldn’t worry. As for his cell phone, I decided to keep it for a while.

After that night that I sent her the message, during the next day she seemed a little relieved. I guess it’s better than worrying. Then the next few days flew by and Friday night came. At first we were all together but as we continued to advance everyone went to their own, well more of like everyone went off in parings. In the end Acchan I were left wandering on our own.
“So much for, ‘this will be blast’.” I said referring to what Miichan said.
“Well we can have fun on our own, c’mon let’s go. I wanna buy cotton candy.” Acchan said and grabbed my hands as she led the way. We bought some foods and played some games. Tired after all the activities, we decided to rest for a bit. Then, I heard a boom.
“That must be the fireworks!” I said to her as I suddenly stood up. I looked at her and offered her my hands, “C’mon let’s go, I know a place where the view is good.” She nodded and took my hand, I smiled and we went up to the place. When we finally got at the building, the stairs going up had ‘Do Not Trespass’ sign, we just ignored it and went up. It’s a rooftop of a building not too far from where the festival is held. The place is an old building, I found it when I was just roaming around the place. After climbing up the stairs, we finally arrived on the rooftop.

The fireworks lit up the night sky. There were several of colors and sizes. It was amazing, I was so amazed that everything seemed fine, my problems, my life, my sickness. The feeling I felt was so calming, I had the feeling that I could do anything. I stole a glance at Acchan, her expression told me that she liked what she was seeing. Seeing the smile on her face it made my heart flutter.
“Acchan I have something to tell you.” I blurted out.
“Hmm…what is it?” She said as she turn around to face me.
I gulped, the words were stuck in my throat, and I clenched my fist. Something took over me and instead of words, I put them into action. Going in front of her, I slammed both my hands on the wall, cornering her.
“Takamina?” She asked.
I didn’t say anything, instead I rested my forehead on her chest and closed my eyes. We stayed like that for a moment.

The inner desire of mine got ahead of me, and I kissed her, or you could say I started to push myself to her. Even with my eyes closed, I could tell that she slowly slid down to the ground. Maybe it she was surprised that, her knees went weak? I don’t know…I’m only assuming.  After a few seconds, I pulled away and opened my eyes. Her eyes were filled with confusion and…anger. Though I didn’t care, I wanted her to be…mine. Mine only. Pushing her to the ground, I was now on top her.
“You know…I’ve been in love with you as long as I could remember.” I whispered close to her ears then pressed my lips against hers. My free arms started to undo her yukata. I placed my left hand on her breast while the other snaked down to her thighs.
A tear escaped from eyes. “N-no…d-don’t.” She said as she resisted me.
Hearing her say that made me want to go further. I licked her neck making my way down as I ‘massaged’ her breast. I could her squirm beneath me however I didn’t let it bother me.

“Takamina? Hey are you there?” Acchan asked and I snapped out of my delusion.
“Ah…gomen, I’m tired.” I said as I stepped back, “Sorry…if I acted weird.”
“I didn’t know what that was about but you’re always weird.” She said as she laughed, “…So what was it that you wanted to say?”
“Wasuremashita.”
“Now…you made me all curious.”
“Gomen…gomen. So shall we go down, maybe the others are already in the meeting place.”
She nodded.

When we arrived to where we agreed to meet the others were already there. The night came to an end for us and we bid our goodbye’s, especially for me to them. This would be the last time that, I will see them.
“Wait, before we all go our separate ways, can we all take pictures?” I asked.
“Yeah! We should!” Miichan said.
“We can.” Mariko said.
As a couple passed us, Yuko went to ask them if they could take a picture and they agreed. Yuko gave her cell phone to the couple. We all huddled up then Yuko said, “Guys say…matsuri!”
“MATSURI!” We all said. Once the photo was taken Yuko thanked the couple and retrieved her phone.
“I’ll send you the picture later when I’m not busy.” Yuko grinned. After that we all bid our goodbye for real and went our own ways.

“Takamina…you’ve been quiet for a while…is something wrong?” I heard Acchan ask.
“Oh…umm…nothing I was just thinking of something.”
“I see…”
“Yeah.”
“Ne, Takamina do you think ten years from now all of us would hang out just like this?”
“I bet.”
“You’ll be there too right?”
I could only nod. Then we finally arrived at her house.
“Do you want to come in?”
I shook my head, “No…it’s ok, I need to go back home.”
“I see…maybe next time.” She said, sounding disappointed.
“Yeah…next time.” There is no next time.
“I’ll see you at school then.”
“Yeah…” Not happening.
“Ok…oyasumi…”
“Sleep tight.” I smiled trying not to cry. This night is the last day I would see and talk to her.
She nodded and started walking towards the door. My chest tightened, at least for one last time, I wanted to properly say to her what I’ve been keeping from her all the time. My feelings.
“Wait! Acchan!” I said and walked close to her.
“Yeah?”
“I…I…” I couldn’t finish, nerves got to me and instead I kissed her. When I pulled away, I looked at her and Acchan was blushing. I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing but I bolted. I bolted…and started running.
“Takamina!” I heard her say but I didn’t turn around, I kept running forward. So much for wanting to confess my feelings but maybe…there’s a slight chance that she would know what all of that was about. Also, when I’m gone, maybe Yuko or Miichan will tell her since they’re the only two that knew about it. Now, I think I know my answer about why I like running so much. It’s because I always run away.

Three years later~

•Accan POV•

This makes the third year ever since that day. The day when I last saw Takamina. After she kissed me, I was confused but I just thought of it as nothing, that there was no meaning behind it. I thought of it that way, I don’t even know why I did. The denial probably just got over me. When Monday came, I was ready to face Takamina and confront her about it but she wasn’t there. It was a no problem. I told myself that I will ask tomorrow but the next she wasn’t there either. However I wasn’t discouraged, I kept telling myself ‘tomorrow for sure!’ but that never did happen. After a whole week of not seeing her, I decided to go their house but when I got to their place, there was no one. Turning around to leave, I saw the old woman that lives next to Takamina’s house. Taking the chance, I asked her what happened and her only answer was that they left. I asked her if she knew anything else but she said she only knew about the family leaving. The first week past and I decided to ask Miichan about it but she said she didn’t know. I was disappointed since she was the only person that I thought would know. A few more weeks passed and I stopped looking for her however the more I thought of her, the more my feelings became clear. I did love Takamina. Thinking countless of times about what we went through together made me realize that, however it was too…late. I remember thinking that if they had moved, why didn’t Takamina tell me. It hurts that she didn’t tell me anything at all. Nothing. Just disappeared without telling anyone anything. However as each day passed, I had to at least move on and stop thinking about her. And I did. We rarely talked about her, we didn’t know why but it seems like if we talk about her. It just brings an uncomfortable feeling to all of us since none of us knows what really happened to her. Sometimes I would even dream about her. The dream was so happy that I didn’t even want to wake up from it.

Then there was Takeru, he never called me back, never came back to school and I learned that he never did went home. It was a mystery on how he disappeared. Police looked for him, but they never had a lead on it and after having nothing. They stopped. I didn't know why but it didn't really leave a huge impact on me. I thought there would be since I liked it him but I guess it wasn't enough. My feelings for him wasn't real.

I stared at the pedestrian light, waiting for it to turn green. Finally, after a few seconds it did. I started to walk then I saw her. I stopped in the middle, not caring if people will push me. Tears dripped down my face as I looked at her. I couldn't believe it but it was real. My heart started to beat faster. I smiled and lifted my feet, running towards her as the tears kept coming out.

The End...?  :glasses:

*sigh* Phew* finally...so how was that?  :smoke:  tbh I wanted a really really really sad ending  :sweat: but I changed it lol....but with this kind of ending it kind of makes it a lil' mysterious? does it? o.o  :dunno: lol I dunno... But yeah...I wanted Takamina to have a dark side...ahahahaha so yep... Comments are welcome! How was this first person? ahahaha  :byebye: until next time~ I'm sure there's another once since I already started another one...hohoho...  :kekeke:

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS ~ Atsumina~ My Feelings For You (08/24/13)
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2013, 03:27:40 AM »
Waaaahhhh...Takamina is scary...

She kills Takeru because she's jealous...

But, eventually Acchan did love Takamina..

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS ~ Atsumina~ My Feelings For You (08/24/13)
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2013, 03:50:51 AM »
another interesting story...

Minami killed Takeru because of jealousy...

And Atsuko recognise her feeling for Minami too late... is it?

Thank you for the OS

Can't wait to see more OS

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lost In Time - Yatto Ieta Kotoba