JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Trap

Author Topic: Help - Tickets to see AKB48?  (Read 3863 times)

Offline pikachujon

• Taken Osaka October 2009
Help - Tickets to see AKB48?
« on: June 07, 2010, 09:15:35 PM »
I am lucky in that I'm visiting Japan in October 2010 :D.
I know Akihabara quite well and wonder if you can buy tickets to see the girls at the theatre on the day or do you have to pre-book them in advance?
Any help appreciated.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: Help - Tickets to see AKB48?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 09:31:56 PM »
Info by Tatami Mats @ S48:

Sending E-Mails to try to get an AKB48 ticket

Here is how you do it.

notes
Weekday -- get there before 6:30 to pick up your ticket. Anytime from 12:00 - 6:30pm is okay
Weekend -- you can pick up your ticket between 11am - 12:30pm for the 1pm show, and 4pm-5:30pm for the 6pm show.

EDIT We have moved to a 3-show-a-day system for the weekend.

12noon show = tickets can be picked up 10-11:30.
3:30 show = tickets can be picked up 1:30-3:00.
7pm show = tickets can be picked up 5-6:30.

*GET THERE* means go to the Information Counter and give them your name and say "me-ru atari mashita. watashi no namae wa [name] desu." [translation: "I won an email reservation. my name is ____ ." Just standing around in the cafe area will not get you a ticket

warning
Sending emails from multiple addresses will get your emails all banned if you try to increase the chances of seeing a show. a1@hotmail.com, a2@hotmail.com, a3@hotmail.com, etc etc, will get them all banned. before the lottery is performed, the staff checks the email list over to make sure there isn't anything funny like that going on. Also, if the name is the same on more than 1 email, they remove BOTH emails. So....trying to increase your chances of doing that will only make them remove your name from the lottery before they even do it.

In this post, I mention "FC" a lot. FC = fan club

Sometimes you might win a "cancel-machi" ticket through the email. Don't mistake this for a guaranteed winning email, because it isn't. If you are an FC member, you get a number from 1-50 INCLUDED in your email. If you are NOT an FC member, you will get a number 51-150. note you have to send an email to the FC address (explained below) to get the FC cancel-machi number.

NOTE: You are NOT guaranteed to win an Email, NOR are you guaranteed to get a cancel-machi number, either...even if you are an FC member.

Sending an E-Mail

Before I start with this, please remember to change the numbers in these emails below to match the dates with the day of the show that you want to see. I know that sounds really obvious but apparently some people still get confused with that. Let's review.

January 1st = 0101
July 25th = 0725
November 30th = 1130

FC MEMBERS

Send an email 3 days before. from 00:00am - 8:00pm. If you win, you'll receive a reply by 3pm, 2 days before the day of the show.

You wanna see the show on April 6th? April = 04, 6th = 06 Make sure you include fc in the email address.

NOTE If it is the WEEKEND, you can send THREE emails, 1 for EACH show. But, you have to specify which show in the subject line.

Weekday: 4月06日
Weekend:
1st show subject line: 4月06日1回目
2nd show subject line: 4月06日2回目
3rd show subject line: 4月06日3回目

NOTE: I really dont think it matters if you put 04 or just 4 for the month. I have no idea though, so...do it however you see fit :lol:

When to send it: April 3th, 00:00am - 8pm
When you will find out if you win: April 4th, by 3pm
Address: fc0406@akb48.co.jp
Subject line: 4月06日 (if weekend, don't forget to add the 1回目, 2回目or 3回目 to the subject)
Text: No.01-00001/Mike Smith (FanClub ID number/Your Name)

"Enpou" -- (people coming from far away -- that means ALL OF YOU)

When to send it: FIVE DAYS BEFORE. April 6th show = send April 1st 00:00am - 8pm.
When you will find out if you win: FOUR DAYS BEFORE. April 2nd by 3pm
Address: e0406@akb48.co.jp (dont forget the "e"!!!)
Subject line: 4月06日 (if weekend, don't forget to add the 1回目, 2回目 or 3回目to the subject)
Text: (your name and address)

Family, Couple Seats

When to send it: TWO DAYS BEFORE. April 6th show = send April 4th between 00:00am - 8pm
When you will find out if you win: ONE DAY BEFORE
Address: f0406@aik48.co.jp (don't forget the "f"!!!)
Subject line: 4月06日 (if weekend, don't forget to add the 1回目, 2回目 or 3回目 to the subject)
Text: (your name and your couple's name together, separated by spaces. Kim Smith, John Taylor)

Girls, junior high, elementary school

When to send it: TWO DAYS BEFORE. April 6th show = send April 4th between 00:00am - 8pm
Address: j0406@akb48.co.jp (don't forget the "j"!!!)
Subject line: 4月06日 (if weekend, don't forget to add the 1回目, 2回目 or 3回目 to the subject)
Text: (your name)

"Ippan teki" -- Regular people (Everybody should be sending emails to here no matter what else)

Address: 0406@akb48.co.jp (notice there is NO letter in front of those 4 numbers.)
Text: (your name)

Lining up with friends:

fcren0406@akb48.co.jp (if FC members. you ALL have to be FC members for this to work)
ren0406@akb48.co.jp (if not FC members)
When to send, and when you find out go along with the aforementioned FC and non-FC sending criteria.
Text: (your names, and if FC members, same as above. ID number and then name for each person)

IMPORTANT UPDATE

You CANNOT send an ippan email, girl email, renban email, family/couple ALL to the same show. The maximum number of emails you can send for 1 show (if you are coming from outside Japan) is THREE:

1. Enpou (and if you don't win...then send #2)
2. FC (and if you don't win FC...then send #3)
3. Ippan OR family/couple (if this applies to you) OR girls only (if this applies to you) OR renban (if this applies to you)

HOWEVER, for #3 above, you can ONLY send ONE of those. You can't do all 4 even if they all apply to you, you have to select Ippan, Family/Couple, Girls-only, OR Renban.

That's all the information I can give you. Good luck!

AKB48 will NOT send you an email if you did not win. If you get an email from them, you won SOMETHING. Either a ticket or a cancel machi ticket. If it is a cancel machi ticket, there will be a number included in the email text. If you are an FC member the number is from 1-50. If you are a regular non-FC member, the number is 51-150.

YAY!

(I'm not going on the 17th.....but.......congratulations!)

As for the email, they will not send you anything if you don't win. However, there are two kinds of emails the theater will send you:

IF YOU WON A TICKET

この度はAKB48シアター公演一般枠抽選予約にご応募頂き誠にありがとうございます。
抽選の結果、当選いたしました!!
ご予約いただきました当日に本人確認をさせて頂きますので顔写真付きの身分証明証をご提示願います。
(開場時間を越えましてもチケットは購入いただけます。)
本人確認の取れない場合、当選が無効になる場合がございます。
また11:00~18:30までにチケットをご購入されませんでした場合は抽選対象外となりますので御了承願います。
キャンセル等お問い合わせは03-5298-8648までお願いいたします。
※事前にご連絡がない状態でキャンセルが続きますと、抽選対象から除外される場合がございますのでご了承願います。

IF YOU WON A CANCEL MACHI

この度はAKB48シアター公演抽選予約にご応募頂き誠にありがとうございます。
今回は抽選からは残念ながらもれてしまいましたが、「キャンセル待ち」となります。
お客様のキャンセル待ち整理番号は 16番です。
当日ご本人確認をさせて頂きますので顔写真付きの身分証明証のご提示願います。
本人確認の取れない場合、無効になる場合がございます。
また15:00にインフォメーション前でお待ち下さい
キャンセル待ちが発生いたしましたら番号の若い方から優先的にチケットを購入いただけます。
またチケットが購入できなかった場合でもカフェにて無料でモニター観戦をお楽しみいただけます。

NOTE: The times in the email text that they send you "15:00" or something, will be different depending on if it is a weekday or weekend.

Good luck and have fun  XD

Offline pikachujon

• Taken Osaka October 2009
Re: Help - Tickets to see AKB48?
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 08:50:52 PM »
Thanks for the good info.
It looks to be hard work getting a ticket but I really will have to try :lol:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Trap