JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Yurayura

Author Topic: [Discuss] The AKB48 Ranking Thread  (Read 232313 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
[Discuss] The AKB48 Ranking Thread
« on: August 21, 2009, 11:07:09 PM »
The AKB48 Ranking Thread

Rank your favorite concerts/groups/members/songs/whatever! :w00t:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: [Discuss] The AKB48 Ranking Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 11:35:24 AM »
Members Ranking:

01.   Kashiwagi Yuki: The perfect idol. I love that ‘good polite girl’ vibe she has. In addition, she has the nicest voice ever. And of course her reaction are awesome, but also sincere.
02.   Nito Moeno: She really impressed me in Paris. Great vocals, really cute and also has that ‘Team B energy’ and ‘good girl vibe’. She seems a bit shy, but showers you with smiles if you give her some attention.
03.   Kasai Tomomi: Great entertainer, her expressions on stage moves are unmatched. Her legs are unbelievable. Love her cute side and she can be sexy as well.
04.   Kojima Haruna: She dropped a couple of places due to ‘Team Paris’ being so awesome, but I still love for all the laughs she has provided over the years. Very pretty girl, or should I say woman. Very cute and I still like her a lot.
05.   Sashihara Rino: Made of pure awesome. Great energy and knows how to entertain the fans.
06.   Oshima Yuko: Great dancer, funny, beautiful. What more do you want.

07.   Kuramochi Asuka: Very cute, very pretty. Great vocals. Not the best dancer, but she’s just too pretty for me to care about that. She also seems shy and doesn’t really promote herself as much as she could. Plenty of ‘good girl’ vibe in her as well.
08.   Nakata Chisato: Based on appearance she’s totally my type. I’m not known with her dancing or singing skills yet.
09.   Kitahara Rie: Before Paris I never gave her any attention, but I was wrong. She is pretty in real life and very cute. Good vocals, good dancing. She was great fun during the press conference. The future of Team A.
10.   Akimoto Sayaka: Also dropped a few places, but she is still awesome. One of the strongest voices in AKB48 and passionate about everything she does.
11.   Kohara Haruka: Love her helium voice. ‘Team B energy’ and she seems pretty nuts.
12.   Sato Amina: Another helium girl who turns out to be pretty awesome. The future of Team as well.
13.   Miyazaki Miho: Amazingly cute and very entertaining. I’d love to see at what level she’ll be in a year or two. Top idol coming right up.
14.   Noro Kayo: I was never a big fan, but she really is in charge of laughter. A great entertainer, great dancer and a voice to match.
15.   Miyazawa Sae: It took me quite a while to get used to her. She’s not the type of girl I’d generally go for, but that shouldn’t matter much. Funny and energetic. Don’t like her singing voice that much, but her ‘trash talking’ voice is the best.

16.   Takajo Aki: Part 3 in the future of Team A. Her sense of humor is so lame, which makes her cute. I didn’t really notice her voice of dancing.
17.   Maeda Atsuko: I’m overdosed with Acchan. She’s still likable, but somehow she’s starting to annoy me. I need an Acchan break.
18.   Itano Tomomi: Difficult one. Not really my type, not that interesting, but somehow she stays in your mind. Plus she’s very stylish. She’s like that person you hate for getting though life so easily, because she’s text book pretty (if that makes any sense).
19.   Takahashi Minami: She’s a pretty big part of AKB48 and she seems to work hard. I liked her in men-dol, but she never really stood out to me.
20.   Minegishi Minami: I appreciate her great dancing and effort and she’s great in men-dol, but somehow she never really appealed to me.
21.   Matsubara Natsumi: Very pretty, I’m looking forward to see her in action in the undergirls’ song.
22.   Watanabe Mayu: Hate her singing voice, if she even ever sings for real. And she has only one facial expression. Still, no one can hate Mayuyu, neither can I.
23.   Ohori Megumi: She’s been through hell and back and that kind of dedication deserves credit. However, I hate her singing voice. I don’t she she’s pretty or sexy. She really comes across as an old lady compared to the rest.
24.   Oota Aika: She was pretty cute, but she’s getting more bad ass due to puberty kicking in. Curious to see her in a year or two.
25.   Shinoda Mariko: Always failed to see her appeal. She gets some points for spacing out and making funny remarks occasionally.

26.   Urano Kazumi: I liked her in AKBingo and she can be funny, but in Paris she made no impression whatsoever. None.
27.   Sato Yukari: Not that interesting, not that sexy imo. She has her moments.
28.   Fujie Reina: Dropped about 20 places in my ranking. Not sure why. It’s like all the other girls moved up and she stayed out of the spotlight.
29.   Sato Natsuki: Too much of an airhead. She kinda annoys me.
30.   Ono Erena: Never liked her at all. I always thought of her as the Kago Ai of AKB. She has her moments and I can see why people like her though. Maybe I’ll see the light in the future.
31.   Kobayashi Kana: Same as Cindy, but much worse. As I states before, she was the most boring girl of Team Paris. Like she doesn’t enjoy anything she does.
32.   Oku Manami: Always thought of her as just some really young kid who shouldn’t be in AKB. I always felt she puts AKB48 in a dark pervy light. I almost threw up when I saw her bikini pics in some magazine a couple years ago.

SKE48 Ranking:

01.   Matsui Rena: Amazing. She just shines and oozes fun and energy. Great dancing, amazing energy. Not too big on her vocal, but that doesn’t matter. She’s dangerous as well, she can make you fall in love with her with a single look.
02.   Yagami Kumi: Was really looking forward seeing her in Paris, but only got to see her a couple times. Would have loved to see her dance and sing. Even so, she’s absolutely gorgeous and epically cute.
03.   Takada Shiori: Impressed me most during S1. She also got some cool shots in the first SKE single, so I’m hoping to see much more of her in the future.
04.   Matsushita Yui: She gets points for being an Otaku and having a squeeky voice.
05.   Matsui Jurina: This girl can’t be 12. She looks older, acts older.. she’s got to be older. If not, all the more power to her. I hate Oku for her age, but I can’t hate Jurina. She is pretty cool.

Team ranking:

01. Team B
02. Team S
03. Team A
04. Team K
05. Team KII

Singles Ranking:

01. Oogoe Diamond
02. Skirt, Hirari (if we count indies)
03. Sakura no Hanabiratachi 2008
04. BINGO!
05. 10nen Sakura
06. Aitakatta (sentimental value)
07. Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka?
08. Namida Surprise
09. Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru
11. Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou
12. Baby! Baby! Baby! (if we count digital releases)
13. Romance, Irane
14. Boku no Taiyou

« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 06:36:31 PM by BarrieV »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 12:34:07 PM »
Irrational top 10 AKA the flavors of the week:

01. Matsui Rena
02. Kashiwagi Yuki
03. Kitahara Rie
04. Miyazawa Sae
05. Kasai Tomomi
06. Matsushita Yui
07. Kojima Haruna
08. Kuramochi Asuka
09. Sato Amina
10. Oota Aika

Rie and Sae are the big winners this week.

The other ranking I did is taking into account pretty much everything. This ranking is just based on feeling. It's likely that these girls will climb in my ranking sooner or later, and those who aren't in there are most likely to drop!

Concert Ranking:
01. JCB Hall 08 --> best shuffles, great setlist, everyone is great in this. Biggest downside is that there's no Sayaka in this.
02. AX 09
03. NHK 09
04. NHK 08
05. First Concert Shuffle
06. Natsumatsuri --> worst concert ever

I actually have never seen the 'first concert normal version', nor 'haru no chotto'.. I have 21 gigs worth of ISOs ready to be burned, but I don't think I'll like them.  :oops:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 01:20:55 PM by BarrieV »

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 05:23:31 PM »
Rankings are always difficult.

This is my Girl Ranking so far:

1. Akimoto Sayaka
2. Miyazawa Sae
3. Sashihara Rino
4. Minegishi Minami
5. Takahashi Minami
6. Kuramochi Asuka

Can't think of more right now, hahaha. #1 and #2 never change, the other positions are subject to change according to the day.

I actually have never seen the 'first concert normal version', nor 'haru no chotto'..

You're missing the best concert ever (Haru no Chotto).

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline kiikoi

• LOL!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 06:15:14 PM »
might as well do my rankings while i'm here :grin:

just the member ranking for now :)
i'll include ske,and graduated members if you guys don't mind :) ranking could change but my top 7 girls will never change

1.Oshima Mai - Human bunny  XD very funneh XD killer body :drool: is really a smart person despite the fact that she acts dumb in math and calls herself the baka idol :lol:  My first visit to theatre i got a chance to do a 2-shot with her i felt like i'm in heaven XD....i still have our picture laminated on a frame omfg fanboy :roll: :roll:
She takes care of A's younger members if something is wrong and also plays with them like they're on the same age :lol:
A girl that everybody loves. oh MAI god
Among my top 10 favorite japanese idols :grin:

2.Oshima Yuko -  Human squirrel XD she's really not a great dancer or singer (weak voice) but she excels on activities outside the theatre like TV shows and promotions. Packed with personality and humor, you'll never hate her one bit :wub:
I don't see much of ooie anymore so i guess it's reasonable that she will be moved higher on my rankings :nervous

3.Ohe Tomomi - OOOH YAYY!! an underdog. i think she was one with the most fewest fans during her akb days but who cares. they never know what they've missed :D :wub: it's only during the time when she was almost 2 MONTHS MIA that some fans started to recognize her lol. i really really like her :wub: totally my type of girl  8)2

4.Kasai Tomomi - I really didn't recognize her at first despite massive exposures at akbingo (TOO MUCH CLOSE-UPS in the first few episodes of akb0jifun) and magazines and singles...and she has a FUCKING ANNOYING VOICE :lol: but when the day i won a K show while i was in a japan and i saw her....i totally changed my mind about her being annoying...she's really one of the most adorable girls i've seen in japan. She also has a unique personality that made me like her more
maybe she's not telegenic and photogenic as the other girls but...oh man :drool: :drool: any akb fan must see this girl in person :lol: she's out of this world!! chiyuuu~  XD :banghead:
(second girl that i've got a chance to have a 2-shot btw :grin: )

5.Maeda Atsuko - Frontgirl since the start, lots of fans, looks uninterested at times XD drools over takamina XD
and that very LOVELY SMILE that attracts thousand of guys. yours truly is included XD what more can you ask for she's perfect!!   :wub: Her PB is so-so though lul

6.Shinoda Mariko - aaah super mariko :inlove: she has an interesting story on how she ended up in akb thanks of thousand of fans even when she's a nobody lol. Like tomo~mi, you got to see this girl in person as well. A very beautiful girl with a lovely face. almost as HOT as maimai  :drool: She can sing but can't dance :wub: XD . got a strong presence while performing in the theatre (not like she's tall or anything)  

nevermind if she's 24. at least she's not jailbait like the girl next XD XD

7.Watanabe Mayu - mayuyu is her old nickname...now everybody calls her CG or cyborg girl XD
The truth is she really IS a cyborg. her movements are completely automatic...she speaks like a cyborg..she smiles like one..she dances like one. she doesn't sing like one though :grin: WARNING: don't look at her eyes...she'll suck your soul with those cyborg eyes and will make you her follower FOREVER XD :inlove:

8.Kojima Haruna :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: don't be fooled she ain't no angel...she's a devil from sizzling hot hell hisssss
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY HARUNA PHOTOBOOK :bleed eyes:

9.Nakatsuka Tomomi - the newest tomomi added to the group. she was just a kenkyuusei when i saw her in japan.
She looks like Takigawa Masami, i LOVE Takigawa Masami.
<---takigawa
the only akb girl who has the most nicknames XD she really has a large sets of boobs too wtf am i saying XD her dance and singing skills are ok...girl next door type

10.Minegishi Minami -  funneh like maimai XD friendly and reliable. fun to be with. 8)2 i'd like to have a good friend like miichan :)she can breakdance as well.  :bleed eyes:

11.Masuda Yuka - best singer in akb48.

12.Miyazawa Sae - GENKING!!! haha gotta love this girl. if you happen to be down or just plain tired i suggest watching some team K stages with sae jumping around and hopping around the stage like she's on drugs...you'll definitely feel recharged :grin: her really weird hysterical laugh and comic face-making skills is also lulz XD

13.Katayama Haruka - haachan is SEXY. her singing is top notch and her dancing is like teasing you to make out with her XD :bleed eyes:

14.Akimoto Sayaka - she's chill. many fangirls like her XD her presence alone is more than awesome. awesome singer and performer and puts a lot of heart and passion on everything she does :bow: :bow:. has a really scary face when she's angry XD She's one of the main reasons why i love team K so much. :)

15.Kashiwagi Yuki - reaction queen = O_O .there are more hotter weather announcers than her but she's ok.. it's personality that matters :) i prefer her awesome singing performance than any other things she does outside the theatre. everyone must see this girl perform! damn yukirin can sing XD

16.Kitahara Rie - passion and effort = kitarie. i love this girl to death. you can see it from her eyes that she loves to perform and she loves every bit second of it during their stages.  :lol:

17.Oota Aika - thank god for LODs i can see her everytime team B has a show. reasons i love to watch akb0jifun before because i know rabutan has a personality.i'm glad she had been given plenty of screentime in the new single  :twothumbs:

18.Matsubara Natsumi - she reminds me of rika  :lol: if only natsumii have an ass as great as rika's :lol: :drool:

19.Nakata Chisato - that A5 perf of manatsu no xmas rose with her still give me goosebumps  :banghead: :bleed eyes:

20.Takahashi Minami - i really don't have a thing for takamina to be honest. but i like her because she loves acchan :P

« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 06:22:19 PM by kiikoi »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 06:25:14 PM »
^I agree with a lot of what you just said! Glad you acknowledge Yukirin's epic singing capability!

I actually have never seen the 'first concert normal version', nor 'haru no chotto'..

You're missing the best concert ever (Haru no Chotto).

Yeah I heard that before. Haru no chotto seems to be a fan favorite. I always skipped it because it has all the 'old school' members in there who I never got to know as I became a fan at a later stage. I'll check it out once the dual layer dvds go on sale  :nervous  :lol:

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 06:29:56 PM »
Yay, I love rankings!

01. Matsubara Natsumi
02. Oshima Yuko
03. Akimoto Sayaka
04. Nito Moeno
05. Miyazawa Sae
06. Takahashi Minami
(Masuyama Kayano)
(Tojima Hana)
07. Sashihara Rino
08. Kashiwagi Yuki
09. Kohara Haruka
10. Matsui Sakiko
11. Noro Kayo
12. Sato Natsuki
13. Masuda Yuka
14. Tanabe Miku
15. Katayama Haruka

If Rena was in AKB, I'd put her at #7, either above Kayano and Hana or below. I haven't decided yet. XD

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 07:08:06 PM »
In order to prepare for next month's changes, I figured I'd do a 'new team' ranking, followed by an overall top 15. If I update it, I'll put in the previous ranking number to see how my opinion changes over time. I'll probably update it soon with why I ranked a girl at a certain place.

Team A

01 Sashihara Rino
02 Kojima Haruna
03 Kuramochi Asuka
04 Matsubara Natsumi
05 Nakata Chisato
06 Maeda Atsuko
07 Takahashi Minami
08 Takajo Aki
09 Oota Aika
10 Katayama Haruka
11 Oya Shizuka
12 Nakagawa Haruka  
13 Nakaya Sayaka
14 Shinoda Mariko
15 Maeda Ami
16 Suzuki Mariya
17 Iwasa Misaki

Team K

01 Nito Moeno
02 Oshima Yuko
03 Akimoto Sayaka
04 Miyazawa Sae
05 Kohara Haruka
06 Yonezawa Rumi
07 Itano Tomomi
08 Tanabe Miku
09 Minegishi Minami  
10 Kikuchi Ayaka
11 Fujie Reina  
12 Nonara Misato
13 Ono Erena
14 Umeda Ayaka
15 Nakatsuka Tomomi
16 Uchida Mayumi
17 Matsui Sakiko

Team B

01 Kashiwagi Yuki
02 Kasai Tomomi
03 Kitahara Rie
04 Sato Amina
05 Miyazaki Miho  
06 Watanabe Mayu
07 Komori Mika
08 Chikano Rina
09 Sato Sumire  
10 Masuda Yuka
11 Suzuki Shihori  
12 Sato Natsuki
13 Hirajima Natsumi
14 Ishida Haruka
15 Kobayashi Kana
16 Oku Manami

Team S

01 Matsui Rena
02 Takada Shiori
03 Shinkai Rina
04 Matsushita Yui
05 Yagami Kumi
06 Matsui Jurina
07 Deguchi Aki
08 Yamashita Moe
09 Kuwabara Mizuki
10 Ooya Masana
11 Hirata Rikako
12 Nakanishi Yuuka
13 Ono Haruka
14 Mori Sayuki
15 Hiramatsu Kanako

Overall Top 15

01 Matsui Rena
02 Kashiwagi Yuki
03 Kasai Tomomi
04 Nito Moeno
05 Sashihara Rino
06 Takada Shiori
07 Kojima Haruna
08 Kitahara Rie
09 Kuramochi Asuka
10 Yagami Kumi
11 Matsushita Yui
12 Takajo Aki
13 Oshima Yuko
14 Shinkai Rina
15 Sato Amina

Hmm.. based on my top 15 I tend to go for the more 'girly' girls  :P

edit: 'the old gen' dropped quite a bit this last update. Kojima from 4 to 7, Oshima from 6 to 13 and Sayaka and Chisato dropped out of the top 15. Newcomers are Akicha and Shinkai!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 02:14:01 PM by BarrieV »

Offline ichijoujirena

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 05:09:50 PM »
New team member ranking..it was hard, having a bunch of memebers I really liked, bunched up together.

Team A
1. Oota Aika
2. Katayama Haruka
3. Nakaya Sayaka
4. Sashihara Rino
5. Takahashi Minami
6. Kojima Haruna
7. Kuramochi Asuka

8. Oya Shizuka
9. Matsubara Natsumi
10. Nakagara Haruka
11. Maeda Ami
12. Takajo Aki
13. Suzuki Mariya
14. Shinoda Mariko

15. Maeda Atsuko
16. Iwasa Misaki
17. Nakata Chisato

Team K

1. Uchida Mayumi
2. Miyazawa Sae
3. Akimoto Sayaka
4. Yonezawa Rumi

5. Kikuchi Ayaka
6. Nonoka Misato
7. Fujie Reina
8. Itano Tomomi
9. Oshima Yuko
10. Ono Erena
11. Kohara Haruka
12. Umeda Ayaka

13. Tanabe Miku
14. Nakatsuka Tomomi
15. Nito Moeno
16. Matsui Sakiko
17. Minegishi Minami

Team B

1. Miyazaki Miho
2. Masuda Yuka
3. Sato Amina
4. Watanabe Mayu
5. Hirajima Natsumi
6. Kitahara Rie
7. Kashiwagi Yuki
8. Sato Sumire
9. Kobayashi Kana

10. Oku Manami
11. Susuki Shihori
12. Sato Natsuki
13. Ishida Haruka

14. Kasai Tomomi
15. Chikano Rina

16. Komori Mika

Team S

1. Hiramatsu Kanako
2. Deguchi Aki
3. Takada Shiori
4. Nakanishi Yuuka
5. Matsui Rena
6. Matsushita Yui
7. Yamashita Moe

8. Kuwabara Mizuki
9. Matsui Jurina
10. Yagami Kumi
11. Mori Sayuki
12. Ono Haruka

13. Hirata Rikako
14. Ooya Masana

15. Shinkai Rina

« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 06:05:51 PM by ichijoujirena »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2009, 07:44:41 PM »
New team member ranking..it was hard, having a bunch of memebers I really liked, bunched up together.

Team A

17. Nakata Chisato

Team K

15. Nito Moeno

Team B
14. Kasai Tomomi
16. Komori Mika

Team S

15. Shinkai Rina

lol, you pretty much dislike all my (top)  favorites  :nervous

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2009, 02:24:59 AM »
SKE48 Team S ranking I did last week. I don't really dislike any of them, but there is an order of like. :)

1.  :heart: :heart: :heart: Matsui Rena  :heart: :heart: :heart:
2. Matsui Jurina  :thumbsup
3. Shinkai Rina
4. Matsushita Yui  :wub:
5. Deguchi Aki
6. Yagami Kumi
6. Takada Shiori
7. Nakanishi Yuuka
8. Yamashita Moe
9. Ooya Masana
10. Hiramatsu Kanako
11. Hirata Rikako
12. Kuwabara Mizuki
13. Mori Sayuki
14. Iguchi Shiori
15. Uchiyama Mikoto
16. Ono Haruka
17. Sato Seira

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2009, 02:13:34 PM »
^lol, look at how similar our Team S ranking is:

01 Matsui Rena
02 Takada Shiori
03 Shinkai Rina
04 Matsushita Yui
05 Yagami Kumi
06 Matsui Jurina
07 Deguchi Aki

Same 7 girls for the top 7!

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2009, 07:26:30 PM »
^ LOL I didn't even notice, but I see we agree fairly often on lots of stuff. Congratulations on having good taste. O0

Offline kahmshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2009, 09:02:25 PM »
here's mine =D I made a graphic !

Offline sakurasi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • - Black -
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2009, 09:19:36 PM »
^nice graphic.  :twothumbs

my ranking :

Team A :
1. Takajo Aki
2. Maeda Atsuko
3. Katayama Haruka

Team K :
1. Itano Tomomi
2. Ono Erena
3. Oshima Yuko
4. Kikuchi Ayaka
5. Nito Moeno

Team B :
1. Kashiwagi Yuki
2. Kasai Tomomi
3. Kitahara Rie
4. Miyazaki Miho
5. Oku Manami

Team S :
1. Takada Shiori
2. Matsui Jurina
3. Matsui Rena
4. Yagami Kumi

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2009, 10:10:54 PM »
Team A
1. Kojima Haruna
2. Shinoda Mariko
3. Maeda Atsuko
4. Takahashi Minami
5. Sashihara Rino
6. Ooya Shizuka
7. Takajyo Aki
8. Matsubara Natsumi
9. Kuramochi Asuka
10. Oota Aika
11. Nakagawa Haruka
12. Suzuki Mariya
13. Maeda Ami
14. Katayama Haruka
15. Nakata Chisato
16. Nakaya Sayaka
17. Iwasa Misaki

Team K
1. Itano Tomomi
2. Oshima Yuko
3. Umeda Ayaka
4. Akimoto Sayaka
5. Miyazawa Sae
6. Minegishi Minami
7. Ono Erena
8. Nito Moeno
9. Fujie Reina
10. Uchida Mayumi
11. Kikuchi Ayaka
12. Yonezawa Rumi
13. Tanabe Miku
14. Nakatsuka Tomomi
15. Nonaka Misato
16. Matsui Sakiko

Team B
1. Kasai Tomomi
2. Miyazaki Miho
3. Kashiwagi Yuki
4. Kitahara Rie
5. Watanabe Mayu
6. Masuda Yuka
7. Sato Sumire
8. Hirajima Natsumi
9. Oku Manami
10. Sato Amina
11. Komori Mika
12. Sato Natsuki
13. Chikano Rina
14. Ishida Haruka
15. Kobayashi Kana

That was surprisingly easy but there's no way I could do an overall top 15 list :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 10:18:58 PM by Masa »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2009, 11:06:36 PM »
Time for a massive update!

Team A

01 Sashihara Rino
02 Takajo Aki
03 Kojima Haruna
04 Kuramochi Asuka
05 Matsubara Natsumi
06 Maeda Atsuko
07 Nakata Chisato
08 Nakaya Sayaka
09 Takahashi Minami
10 Katayama Haruka
11 Oota Aika
12 Nakagawa Haruka
13 Oya Shizuka
14 Shinoda Mariko
15 Iwasa Misaki
16 Maeda Ami

Team K

01 Nito Moeno
02 Oshima Yuko
03 Miyazawa Sae
04 Akimoto Sayaka
05 Yonezawa Rumi
06 Itano Tomomi
07 Tanabe Miku
08 Minegishi Minami 
09 Fujie Reina
10 Umeda Ayaka
11 Nonara Misato
12 Ono Erena
13 Kikuchi Ayaka
14 Nakatsuka Tomomi
15 Uchida Mayumi
16 Matsui Sakiko

Team B

01 Kashiwagi Yuki
02 Kasai Tomomi
03 Kitahara Rie
04 Sato Amina
:up 05 Watanabe Mayu
:down 06 Miyazaki Miho
07 Komori Mika
08 Hirajima Natsumi
:new 09 Suzuki Mariya
:up 10 Ishida Haruka
:up 11 Masuda Yuka
:down 12 Sato Sumire 
:down 13 Chikano Rina
:up 14 Oku Manami
:down 15 Sato Natsuki
:down 16 Kobayashi Kana

Team S

01 Matsui Rena
02 Takada Shiori
03 Yagami Kumi
04 Matsushita Yui
05 Shinkai Rina
06 Matsui Jurina
07 Deguchi Aki
08 Kuwabara Mizuki
09 Ono Haruka
10 Ooya Masana
11 Hirata Rikako
12 Nakanishi Yuuka
13 Mori Sayuki
14 Hiramatsu Kanako

Overall Top 5

01 Matsui Rena
02 Kashiwagi Yuki
03 Takada Shiori
04 Kasai Tomomi
05 Nito Moeno

edit: I decided to go for a top 5, because members #6 through #10 are too close to call, so I'll stick with this core of favorites  :)

« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 11:02:30 PM by BarrieV »

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2010, 02:52:21 AM »
Team A

01 Ooya Shizuka
02 Nakaya Sayaka
03 Takahashi Minami
04 Takajo Aki
05 Sashihara Rino
06 Kuramochi Asuka
07 Oota Aika
08 Kojima Haruna
09 Suzuki Mariya
10 Matsubara Natsumi
11 Kuramochi Asuka
12 Maeda Atsuko
13 Nakagawa Haruka
14 Shinoda Mariko
15 Iwasa Misaki
16 Maeda Ami
17 Nakata Chisato

Team K

01 Ono Erena
02 Akimoto Sayaka
03 Oshima Yuko
04 Minegishi Minami
05 Itano Tomomi
06 Umeda Ayaka
07 Nito Moeno
08 Uchida Mayumi
09 Fujie Reina
10 Miyazawa Sae
11 Nakatsuka Tomomi
12 Yonezawa Rumi
13 Tanabe Miku
14 Kikuchi Ayaka
15 Matsui Sakiko
16 Nonaka Misato

Team B

01 Kitahara Rie
02 Kasai Tomomi
03 Kashiwagi Tomomi
04 Masuda Yuka
05 Sato Amina
06 Miyazaki Miho
07 Hirajima Natsumi
08 Oku Manami
09 Sato Natsuki
10 Watanabe Mayu
11 Sato Sumire
12 Chikano Rina
13 Komori Mika
14 Ishida Haruka
15 Kobyashi Kana

Team S

01 Ono Haruka
02 Hiramatsu Kanako
03 Matsui Jurina
04 Matsui Rena
05 Kumi Yagami
06 Matsushita Yui
07 Deguchi Aki
08 Nakanishi Yuuka
09 Shinkai Rina
10 Takada Shori
11 Kuwabara Mizuki
12 Ooya Masana
13 Mori Sayuki
14 Hirata Rikako

some of these girls seem like they're too low but I can't move anyone above them T_T
some of these rankings were TOUGH
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 04:25:30 AM by Blu-Cherri »

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2010, 10:15:22 PM »
UPDATE! 8)

Team A