JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - Say I Gotta Believe!

Author Topic: どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう。 (SayaMilky): Ch. 6  (Read 18237 times)

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
Wow! Sayaka was so brave!

Traditional parents suck u.u

I really like you fic, it have such a great atmosphere, also bit sad. And this is really intersting o/

Thank you! Can't wait next chapter o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
I love the way sayaka confessed to Milky <3

But, why milky responed like that T_T. I wonder f she live sayaka or not. Although milky's parent wanted to arrange marriage, but milky can say "no" to her parents, right?

Please update soon :bow:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Voodoo.Doll

Yay! New chapter guys~

And, thank you to all my readers up to now!  :D

Replies down the bottom as usual  :)

03: When I began to hate society.

[Past]

“Hi, my name is Watanabe Miyuki. Nice to meet you”

The girl introduced herself with great enthusiasm, as she smiled from ear to ear. It was even possible to imagine little sparkling effects in her eyes. Sayaka was foreign to such personalities. She wasn’t use to the cheery, bright, and bubbly type. Most of her friends were average. Not too cheery, yet not all depressed and antisocial.

“Ah, hi, I’m Yamamoto Sayaka. Nice to meet you too” her voice was more soft compared to the other girl. It was obvious the moment they met each other’s eyes that one was more introverted while the other was more extroverted.

“Oh, weren’t you in a band before? ‘Mad Catz’ was it?”

Sayaka looked at bit surprised. She didn’t expect anyone to know that, especially when they’ve only just met for a week. The band wasn’t even that famous or popular anyways. It was more of a way to gain some experience and have fun with friends at the same time.

“How did you know?” Sayaka asked.

“I know many things, but I heard from the staff” Miyuki just looked around and searched for a clock. “What time is it, I wonder? Do you know?”

“Um…” Sayaka patted herself down a felt no phone. “Sorry, forgot to bring my phone with me”

“Same” Miyuki said with a laugh. “We’re both somewhat clumsy aren’t we?”

“Yeah…”

~

Sayaka walked into the theater. It was empty, she thought. Guess she was the first member to get there. She went and took a seat and waited for the rest of the members and the staff to arrive for the meeting they set up. Just a brief meeting informing us of the members getting into ‘Team N’, and how it’s going to operate.

A creak echoed in the room. Sayaka looked over.

“Ah, you’re here” it was Miyuki. “I was getting bored and went to the bathroom”

“Oh…”

Miyuki skipped over and plopped into the seat next to Sayaka. “Hey, who do you think will be leader?”

“Wouldn’t it be the oldest?” Sayaka reasoned.

“Nana? No way, no way” Miyuki rejected the idea straight away. “There’s no way she can be a leader”

“Why?”

“There are better candidates,” Miyuki said.

“Like?”

“You”

Sayaka blinked a few times wondering if she heard it right. Where did she get all that confidence to say such a thing? “Me…?”

“Yeah, you” Miyuki said dangling her feet around. “I think you’d make a really good one”

“Really?”

Miyuki pouted. “You doubt yourself a but much though. Why not be more confident, and comfortable with whom you are? But, if you were leader I’d listen to all your opinions and take it to heart”

“Why? We hardly know each other”

“Hm…” Miyuki hummed as she thought for a decent explanation, but gave up. “I don’t know… I just feel like I can believe you” she turned to look at Sayaka. “I think you’re someone I can trust”

‘That’s the first time someone said they wanted to believe in me…’ 

~

[Present]

Everyone was still frozen in their spots, as the shock on their faces could not be described. They were very shocked. The two aces just kissed each other. Who wouldn’t be shocked? Sayaka stepped back and looked at Miyuki, who was looking at the ground.

“I can’t…” Miyuki repeated.

Sayaka knew, “Why not?”

“I just…”

“Why not!” Sayaka repeated but this time her voice rose. It was frustrating. “You’re the one lying now, aren’t you?”

“I…” Miyuki couldn’t say anything.

“When we first met, you said that I’m someone you can trust and that you believe me, right?” Sayaka said. “I was so happy at that time, because you see, I’m not good around strangers”

Miyuki looked up. “Sayaka…”

“If, everything you said back then is still true. Then, please answer one question I have for you” Sayaka gulped and looked Miyuki firmly in the eyes. “Are you getting married?”

The world just stopped for every single person in the room. There’s too much shock within such a short amount of time. Nobody was keeping up with the two, and frankly, the two didn’t care about anyone else right now.

Miyuki was at a lost of words. “I don’t know…” she didn’t, her parents knew her love of NMB and that she won’t graduate anytime soon. They just brought it up. But, her guts are telling her that they have her set up with Tanaka so that after graduation she can go straight into it.

“You’re getting arranged…” Sayaka whispered in realization. “That whole conversation we had back then. You never think about marriage, you’re a ‘now’ type person. But, because you were pushed into the corner you were forced to face the topic”

Miyuki stayed mum.

Sayaka looked towards the ground. “Have you met him?”

Miyuki nodded.

“You know I love you, right?”

Miyuki nodded.

“Do you love me?”

‘You don’t need to answer… I’ve already made up my mind’

~

[Past]

“Sayaka you will be the leader”

Miyuki smiled at the older girl. “Told you”

Sayaka smiled back. “Thank you…”

The results were generally good, it made everybody work harder whether they made the cut or not. They were given a second chance anyways. These weren’t the finalized members that will be in the team officially. There’s going to be another trial to see how it goes before finalizing anything. Basically, everyone got pumped up.

“Hey, Sayaka” Miyuki called. “Do you want to hang out afterwards?”

“Sure, why not?”

“Cool” Miyuki said her eyes beaming with happiness.

~

“I’m really glad you were selected as the leader,” Miyuki said.

“But nothing’s finalized”

“No worries, you’re way too fitting for them to kick you off the title”

Miyuki just walked side by side with Sayaka, and been someone who enjoys PDA, she casually caught Sayaka’s hands. Sayaka felt a rush as their skin touched. But, she just played it cool and didn’t react much on the outside. Then, she felt Miyuki wrap herself around her arms and felt an extra amount of weight on her shoulder. Sayaka looked over and saw Miyuki resting on her shoulder with her eyes closed.

“It’s such a beautiful night,” Miyuki whispered. “The breeze is so refreshing”

“Yeah…”

‘Since when did we become so intimate…?’

~

[Present]

“It can’t be helped, because it’s not a public scandal or anything,” the manager explained. “We should just split them for the time being”

“Will that really help?”

“What else are we supposed to do then?” the man retorted. “They’re in love and need to be apart. Maybe the whole love banning got to them. They’re starting to love the other members now” he shook his head. “I still can’t believe it happened”

“Fans will be displeased”

“That’s their problem. My job is to manage the group to the most profitable shape, and if one of those two leaves… I would not have completed my job. We need the both of them for NMB” he reasoned. “It’ll still need time to breed new aces to take their places”

“When are you going to tell Akimoto?”

“I’m not sure… Maybe in a week or so, we need to get it done quickly” the manager played with the pen he had in his hand and spun it around. “Do you think it’s real though?”

“What?”

“Sayaka’s feelings, and everything she said”

“I don’t know. Honestly, we know nothing about the members. We have it off so much better than them to understand what they go through and all the mental rollercoasters they encounter”

The manager just nodded, “You’re right. I wonder if they’ll ever find true love…”

“What do you mean?”

“You know, they have dating banned and everything right? So, if they were to graduate with the feeling of finally needing to move on like Maeda. Then, by the time of marriage they’ll either be disinterested, arranged, or just marrying for the sake of marrying. There’ll be hardly any emotions. Love and marriage are very different after all,” the manager said rocking in his seat.

“And, the love they feel now will only be painful”

“Exactly…”

~

“I would remember when our lives weren’t as complicated.
Everything was simple.
Now, it makes me miss those days.
Back when I could hold you freely without any worries”

~

Replies:

@Sieka : Hm, I think that Miyuki is just in a situation where she needs to choose between family or herself... And, that can be hard sometimes. And, I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter~  :)

@Crossing Crossroads : Haha, just when Sayaka confesses. Miyuki's family does something. Oh, bad timing... Lol XD

@KristenJo : Thank you for reading!  :D And, glad you like it. Sadly, I the arrangement is undecided at the moment for Miyuki. It could be real or it could be a misunderstanding. Hm, I wonder...

@Sasshii : You might be right about it ending badly, but it depends who's perspective you'll use to judge that. The character's, or your's (a fan's)?

@Chanaline : Turn you into a SayaMilky shipper? I would love to be able to do that. Is it still working? And, thanks for reading  :D

@moekare : Ah, fathers in traditional families. Always thinking ahead... Lol

@BbSis : Thank you for reading, and glad you're enjoying it  :) Traditional parents do suck don't they. We're in the 21st Century after all. Haha

@yukofan : I'm glad you liked Sayaka's 'style'. And, Miyuki is just in a 'situation' but she might say no. Yet again, she might agree with her parents.

Offline KristenJo

I smelled more trouble will come  :banghead:
I just hope they'll be together in the end :(
and btw nice chap! can't wait for the next chapter :D

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Oh! Why couldn't they let it pass? Like they said it wasn't even a public scandal ><

What is going to happen with SayaMilky now? ;.;

I think Milky's parents should learn about 21st century ><'

Thank you for the update o/ I really liked I :D

Ah! Could you tell me what the title means? My japanese is too lame and I'm no sure if I get it wrong ><"
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 01:47:04 PM by BbSis »

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline dirtydeeds

• ecchi
wwo wow wow wow what did i just read now what is this awesomeness
its crazy how good your writing is it just gets better and better after each chapter!
i ABSOLUTELY love how realistic the plot is and i love how you're not making it too draggy. the pace is just right for me >.<
i think you just became my new favorite author here  :twothumbs
keep up the good work!

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Hmm...I was kind of expecting more drama on Sayanee's side you know...like, BAM, REJECTED. Silence. Pain. Awkwardness. Flat out run away/storm off. :bleed eyes:
YET, you kind of avoided that drama through Sayanee being courageous enough to ask Milky, and I think a mutual understanding between them is formed after that. I don't know what to say though, or maybe I do, actually this has been on my mind...something like this:

Maybe Milky already had some feelings for Sayanee when she first saw her, considering the conversations they had set in the past and those feelings continued to grow until the present but she just avoids trying to let Sayanee see it by being close and flirting with other members like Maachun just to cover it up, maybe she had a bit of clue or sense that Sayanee likes her but then its kind of blurry anyhow since Sayanee cares about everyone...anyways then the kiss-in-the-train scene happened so likely, she became aware of Sayanee's feelings but did not do any actions and just continued to look at Sayanee, as if searching for something from Sayanee to be more sure and then, we got Ch. 1 end scene in the train again (you sure love the train) where Milky calls Sayanee a liar because she already had an evidence enough to truly believe the existence of Sayanee's feelings for her.

And the reason why the rejection scene happened in Ch. 2 is more likely because Milky is aware that Sayanee would just get hurt if the marriage arrangement is going to proceed or something more than that. I think Milky has been aware of her situation enough to reject Sayanee on Ch. 2, but mah...she loves Sayanee, I do believe so, especially from what I have read in this new update, I am more than enough convinced that the love between them is mutual but sadly, its complicated and painful for both of them if they proceed to delve more into the mutual feelings they have for another, hence why I think Milky rejected Sayanee there. I could be very much wrong though...puahaha. XD

So now...looks like the management might tear them apart now that they know this issue. Private scandal or public scandal, a scandal is a scandal and once it gets out, it'll be messy, so I kind of understand why the management would want to tear them apart....its for their well being to, and also for the management's sake. Hahaha, I do however don't like what they are planning to do, it seems unfair, especially since they make profit from the girls and the group itself, can't they just leave the two to do what they like with their private lives? Geez, sadly a lot of people like to be nosy when its the entertainment business, especially those paparazzi and reporters. :lol:

Nice chapter, I still really really really expected some drama though in this chapter...must be because of the rejection scene at the end of Ch. 2. :lol:
Oh well, angst or drama can come later on...I'd probably enjoy it more when the tension rises and more problems arise...quite a treat to read something like that. :rofl:

Thanks for the update.
You surely do fill up my SayaMilky craving with your fic and updates. :cathappy:
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • http://sasshii.tumblr.com
I like the way you handled the whole after Sayaka confessed thing. It's different from how most writers would write it and its refreshing to see something new. Also the ending of this chapter really is true, at least I think for a lot of the members. Even if they do fall in love while being in the group, it'll only be painful for them because of the no dating rule. Probably even worse if some of them fall in love with each other, which I'm sure has happened before. Ah the joys of being an idol haha.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next chapter as always.

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
Sayanee's confession!   :banghead:
more troubles will come, and the manager wants to separate them ooooo  :panic:
I want the next ch please, thanks for your update!  :bleed eyes:

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
I love the early days of sayamilky scene..

I want to know what the management will do to sayamilky :panic:

Please update :bow:

Offline Voodoo.Doll

A/N: As usual replies down below, but today there's more important information.

Well, I'm here to say this FanFic has FINISHED!

I'm kidding, well, this is like the part one of volume 1, if you know what I mean.

And, I will be moving on to part two next time, which will start still start under chapter five. But, under a part two in the contents.

And, guess what. Part two will be the sequel, which means they have grown up but still struggling with their love for each other.

Well, look forward to that and enjoy this last chapter of their lovely youthful days~

04: When I forget my purpose.

[Present]

‘There seems to be tension between you and Milky, what happened?’

Scroll.

‘Hey, why aren’t you and Milky at the same stages anymore?’

Scroll.

‘Are you and Milky fighting?’

Scroll.

‘You and Milky seem distant lately, is it just my imagination?’

Sayaka literally chucked her phone. The sound of her phone crashing onto the tiles of the TV station was heard loud and clear as she broke the icy cold silence of their waiting room. She abruptly stood up and walked out the waiting room. The little pieces of the phone’s cracked screen slid across the room and spread everywhere, and the back of her phone snapped off. Just like Sayaka, the broken phone lay alone in the corner of the waiting room. Everyone just stared at the phone and its fragmented pieces that flew everywhere in the room. But, soon their eyes all diverted to their leader who just left the room in a hurry.

“Hey, Miyuki…” Mayu said as she tugged the girl’s arm. “Shouldn’t you talk to Sayaka?”

Miyuki just stared at the empty space at the door, where Sayaka stormed off. She looked down feeling guilty. She didn’t mean to hurt Sayaka. The distraction of marriage just had to happen after she confronted Sayaka at the station. If she knew that were to happen she wouldn’t have said anything that night. “I don’t think she wants to see me anymore…”

“Maybe it’s closure,” Mayu said.

“No…” Miyuki shook her head. “I hurt her, she’ll need time before being able to talk about it”

Ever since the incident during rehearsal, the members were trying to be as supportive and considerate as possible. But, they can only do so much to help the situation. The staff is even trying, but their manager and producer obviously went for the more practical approach to the matter. The dance instructor has suddenly become lenient too, and that says a lot because she’s never lenient. She never shows emotions, apart from an angry face. But, recently she’s being giving sympathetic eyes to Sayaka and Miyuki. A rare sight that should be embraced if it was when times were normal and casual, however with all the tension no one could care less about embracing the instructor’s kindness.

“I think we both just need some time,” Miyuki stated. “Take a break from each other”

Mayu just looked at her good friend with a concerned expression.

“It’s what the manager told me, told us,” Miyuki continued.

“What do you mean?” Mayu asked. “I know there are plans of lessening your stages with each other though”

Miyuki just gave a faint smile and whispered, as if she was breathing out her words. “It’s being officially decided that I will be transferring to AKB’s Team B”

The waiting room fell quiet again as everyone wore shocked expressions of disbelief.

“No more NMB…” Miyuki said.

~

[Past]

“This cake is really good” Miyuki said as she happily took bites of the cake she ordered.

“Same” Sayaka said as she ate hers happily too. “This café’s quite good actually, we should come so often we get coupons”

“Ah, turning into Nana” Miyuki said.

“I’m just saying…”

Miyuki just giggled. “Hey, can I try some of yours?”

“Sure” Sayaka said as she pushed the plate over towards Miyuki a bit so it’s easier to reach.

“No”

“What?”

“Feed me”

Sayaka just sighed. “Ah, such a child” she said as she used the fork and cut a little piece off and fed it to the girl who sat opposite her. “Here”

Miyuki took the bite with a wide grin and nodded. “It’s good!” she exclaimed. “So sweet and spongy”

“Yeah, it is”

“Hey…” Miyuki began as she leaned in.

“What is it?”

“I like where I am now”

Sayaka cocked her head to the side. “What do you mean?”

“I mean, I’d like to be number one in senbatsu and all, and will aim for it. But, I wouldn’t mind it if things stayed the way it is right now” Miyuki explained. “I mean I like how you’re leading the group and how we’re all very close with each other and not drifting apart. Once people start getting temporary positions, solos, and placed in units and stuff like that. There’s more stress, which could lead to a lot of complication, right?”

Sayaka nodded at what Miyuki was trying to say. “Yeah… I guess”

“Then, complications could lead to lots of other things within the group and we could slowly drift apart without noticing. So, I like the way we are now” Miyuki ended with a smile. “I want to stay this way, but it’s not possible”

“Well, I’ll always be the leader and you’ll be our humble ace. And, we’ll help lead NMB together without all the complication then” Sayaka stated. “We can always try to keep the little things the same while moving forward”

“Then, you’ll have to be the leader forever and never graduate until your duty has being carried out successfully” Miyuki said.

“And, you’ll have to remain as a role model for the juniors to reach for and can’t graduate until you have carried everyone up with you” Sayaka said.

“Fine”

“Okay then”

Miyuki raised her hand and poked out her pinky. “Promise?”

Sayaka hooked her pinky with Miyuki’s and nodded firmly. “Promise…”

‘We whole-heartedly believed that we would be by each other’s side on stage forever…’

~

[Present]

One drop.

Two Drops.

Three Drops.

Subconsciously, Sayaka began to quietly cry in the corridors of the TV station as her legs gave way and she slowly slid down onto the ground, with her back leaning on the cold wall. This is the first time she’s cried over someone, even after the understandable rejection. She never cried. She’d be mad, angry, frustrated, but never cried. It felt almost foreign to cry over something that’s supposedly banned. She knew the result, yet she did it anyways. It makes her so angry to think she actually did this to herself.

Honestly, she hated it. How she felt abandoned, how she felt useless, and how she felt like she should’ve just kept quite. Kept on lying to herself, and just denied for the rest of her life. Now, she can’t help but think that even if Miyuki accepted, she wouldn’t mind not knowing the whole time. She could’ve lived on acting oblivious and dense. But, the emotions slowly drove her insane and she just couldn’t handle it anymore. She couldn’t keep the lid shut, no matter how hard she tried and how much force she used. She should feel relieved, but she regrets it. Regrets everything she did, from the day she said ‘hi’ to Miyuki to the day she kissed her on the train, until now.

Why did she even think for a second that she had a chance? How stupid of her. She hates herself for changing, because her old self would’ve stuck to the rules. Her old self would’ve ignored the feelings and would’ve being rational. Her old self would’ve never fully, let the bubbly girl with a contagious smile, into her life. She would’ve kept her distance, because her old self would’ve known that she was going to fall in love and would’ve stopped before it reached her.

“Sayaka…?” a voice called softly.

Sayaka knew that voice better than anyone else. She stood up and started to walk away but was caught by the wrist. Wiping her tears, she turned around. “What?”

“I’m sorry” Miyuki said with sad eyes. “I didn’t mean to put you through all of this”

“Great, because you just did” Sayaka said. “You knew the whole time, and now you change your mind and decide not to love me back? Then, what was your purpose when you asked me back then? When you said I was a liar, what was all of that?”

“I do love you” Miyuki said. “I do, but Tanaka came along right after and my parents are expecting me to hang out with him a bit. Just to get to know each other”

“You could just say no” Sayaka stated within the heat of the moment. “You don’t have to listen to them”

Miyuki sighed. “Sayaka, they’re my parents. They raised me up all the way up until now, and allowed me chased my dreams. Allowed me to meet you” she held Sayaka’s hands. “I should at least act the part for a while before telling them otherwise, make it seem like I did consider their options and make them happy for once”

Sayaka nodded. “I know, I just…” she swallowed hard. “I just love you so much, when you said no, I felt like dying. Only for a split second though”

Miyuki smiled warmly. “I know. I love you too. Really, and I hated myself for saying no too. But, let’s be honest. The chance of our relationship lasting if we started is near impossible. Our society and culture has us bound, and our job,” she explained. “We just can’t at the moment, but I just want you to know. That I love you, and I’ve loved you this whole time, and that I’m sorry that we have to end without even beginning”

Miyuki leaned in and kissed Sayaka passionately.

That was their third kiss… and, their last.

~

“I knew it wasn’t anybody’s fault,
But, every time I think about it.
I feel like society is judging me,
And, that I will never be able to ‘I love you’ ever again”

~

Replies:

@KristenJo : More trouble? Hm, maybe. And, will your wish come true? I wonder, why not judge through this chapter. I kid, they might end up together while going through some rough obstacles along the way.

@BbSis : Ah, right the Japanese title means: 'Why Did I Fall In Love With You?'. Sorry, for not having like a translated subtitle or something. I kept on forgetting, haha  Some good things may happen to SayaMilky, my friend! Maybe...

@dirtydeeds : Oh, I'm so glad my writing isn't degrading. Lol. It's a fear of mine as a fanfic writer. And, I hope this chapter is still up to standard too 

@Sieka : Drama, nah.... Drama comes after. Lol. When they're older. You'll see all the drama there~ Muhahaha!   (Never used this emoticon before, I feel like I have stepped forward in life)...

@Sasshii : I'm glad you liked the ending, I was afraid someone would come a murder me for not twisting the manager's logic and keep them together. Lol, jks. But, hmmm, if I would love to be an idol then... Lol

@morkare : Sayanee has finally confessed. Indeed, and the manager has become the villain to all shippers. Haha

@yukofan : I love the early days of SayaMilky too~ So ideal... Well, the management may do some unpleasant things. But, fear not. The second part of Volume 1 has come to save us from our misery!   
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 11:52:44 AM by Voodoo.Doll »

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Hoh, I understand...so they are gonna mature...or get older on the next part and we see more complications.
Interesting...Mah, Milky's feelings were obvious from the start, hah, well no need to cry over spilled milk now Sayanee...wait, Milky...and spilled milk, okay, sometimes I need to just change Milky's name to Miyuki...I tend to get her nickname caught up with real milk. :sweatdrop:

Anyhow, rejection hurts, but they are being supported, that's okay...but there are complications too...more though even with Milky being in Team B than in NMB now.
Mah, I like drama but that arranged marriage is sticking like a sore thumb. Not that I don't like the drama and all...I think more drama is fine, it makes everything spicy and actually enjoyable with how the conflict plays and how the tension and sadness rises between them. I wanna see how this will tear them apart. :lol:

I more or less want to see a sad end rather than a good end...kinda bad of me, but mahhhh... :lol:

Thanks for the update. :)
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline KristenJo

ah this is somehow frustrating me  :panic:
all the things that happen and the seperation....  :cry:
thanks for the update and I can't wait for the next part(?)

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
Ahhh~ Milky please  :panic: :panic:
Poor Sayanee  :cry: :cry:
That kiss.. I hope it wasn't really the last for them *prays*

Love the story~
Can't wait for the next update :3

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Nhyaaaaaa so saaad ;.; why, Miyuki, why? :cry

You could just hide the fact that you are dating ><

I hope that maybe turn into a sure thing o/

Thank you for translating the title o/

Can't wait next update o/

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • http://sasshii.tumblr.com
Ahh, so close. Nothing is worse than when the characters both have feelings for each other but can't be together. I understand in a way why Milky would be that way, but you never know until you try. She didn't even give it a chance yet, nobody likes a quitter, Milky! Anyways, I'll keep on hoping that eventually Milky will change her mind and they'll live happily together.
I look forward to your next update :)

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Oh, milky..you should fight for your love..you should not doing whatever your parents' want.

Nooooo..I hope that is not their really last kiss..

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
Oh no I forgot comment!!!! :smhid

It is just beautiful!! :twothumbs But Sad! :(

Poor Sayaka, she finally confess but Miruki can't say yes...  :cry:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
Yeah! Please continue this! Me <3 sayamilky~

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Oh! it´s the first sayamilky that i read and...
I like It!!
I look forward to the next chapter!

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - Say I Gotta Believe!