JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Mar17 2011

Author Topic: New OS Thread (FuruYanagi/MaYuki Horror OS) 28/2/15  (Read 5755 times)

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: New OS Thread (FuruYanagi/MaYuki Horror OS) 28/2/15
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2015, 11:28:54 PM »
Aww at least all's well, ends well at the end of the horror.

Furuyanagi FTW~  :thumbsup

Ikr...!

But teaser of my new OS, which is based off of FuruYanagi's "wedding"~ For those who I've told will know where I'm going at but ;) All will be revealed soon~

=======================================================================================================

It was just another day at the office to be honest. Greeting seniors to doing boring paperwork. It’s the same tedious routine. Until he came along. He was dressed immaculately and his posture seemed that of a rich person.

I heard murmurs coming from my co-worker about how this guy came from the wealthy Furukawa family. If he is then why would he be here?

“Ah, Furukawa-kun.” Our boss, Kashiwagi Yuki walked into our department.

“Ohayo, Kashiwagi-senpai. I guess you’ve heard...”

“Yeah, it seems pretty rough over there, huh?”

Anyway, for those of you who don’t know who I am, I’m Takayanagi Akane. I live a tedious and boring life, waiting for that someone to sweep me off my feet.

“Who’s that girl, by the way, the one in the middle row?” He whispered kinda loudly for me to hear, “She’s got some pretty boobs~”

“Oh, Takayanagi? You’ve got a nice eye, Furukawa. I’m sure you’ll find someone nice to marry~”

E-Eh? Nice eye for what?!

“Thanks, Yuki-senpai, I’ll be off. Tell that Takayanagi girl that I want to see her.”

He walked off, making me speechless and shocked.

“Oh my god, Churi…!”

“I don’t even know that guy! Why should I be happy?”

“Churi, you are so hopeless. You wanted a boyfriend or husband right? You might get a rich guy at that!”

“Eh?”

“Furukawa Akiro, CFO (Chief Financial Officer) of the one of the top companies in Japan. Also one of the richest Executives in the world and he’s pretty hot.” One of my friends, Watanabe Miyuki was basically fangirling.

I’m still clueless….

JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Mar17 2011