JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Joey Boy - Ragga Boom

Author Topic: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS  (Read 337548 times)

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #120 on: February 11, 2007, 03:31:35 PM »
I wonder what they do with all the concert & PV costumes.
Can the girls keep them (somehow I doubt that) or do they store everything somewhere?

UFA should sell the stuff, I bet the wotas would go crazy!

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #121 on: February 11, 2007, 03:44:32 PM »
They keep them, they're often on display in the official stores and such. Rotated every once in a while.

Offline anythursday

• Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2007, 02:39:33 AM »
I'm not sure but does anybody know how much the tickets are for decent seats at a graduation con? i've heard 300-500USD. but i just want to verify?

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #123 on: February 15, 2007, 03:14:29 AM »
Quote from: anythursday;308964
I'm not sure but does anybody know how much the tickets are for decent seats at a graduation con? i've heard 300-500USD. but i just want to verify?

Well, official price is 6800 yen (that's about 57 US $ at this moment), but you have to be very lucky to get one from official vendors. The Osaka (April 21st) and Aichi (April 22nd) tickets sold out in 15 minutes after they officially went on sale yesterday, so your chances are with a reseller or outside the venue with a scalper. For a grad concert.... Lets just say that when I was bidding for a ticket for Konkon's grad on Yahoo Auctions Japan, I saw some reach 30,000 yen (250 US $).

Here are the dates tickets will go on sale officially:

For March 17 and 18 at Kanagawa, sale starts February 24th
Niigata March 31, and Nagano April 7th ---- Feb. 18th
Yamanashi April 8th --- already sold out
Hokkaido April 14th and 15th --- Feb. 24th
Osaka April 21st and Aichi April 22nd, already sold out
Kanagawa, April 28th  ---  Feb. 24th
Nagoya, April 30th  ---  Feb. 25th
Osaka, May 3rd  ---  Feb. 24th
And finally Saitama Super Arena, May 6th --- March 3rd

By the way, the shows at Nagoya on April 30th and Osaka on May 3rd were added recently, those were not on the original schedule.

Offline anythursday

• Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #124 on: February 15, 2007, 03:42:37 AM »
Quote from: reyfer;308989
Well, official price is 6800 yen (that's about 57 US $ at this moment), but you have to be very lucky to get one from official vendors. The Osaka (April 21st) and Aichi (April 22nd) tickets sold out in 15 minutes after they officially went on sale yesterday, so your chances are with a reseller or outside the venue with a scalper. For a grad concert.... Lets just say that when I was bidding for a ticket for Konkon's grad on Yahoo Auctions Japan, I saw some reach 30,000 yen (250 US $).

Here are the dates tickets will go on sale officially:

For March 17 and 18 at Kanagawa, sale starts February 24th
Niigata March 31, and Nagano April 7th ---- Feb. 18th
Yamanashi April 8th --- already sold out
Hokkaido April 14th and 15th --- Feb. 24th
Osaka April 21st and Aichi April 22nd, already sold out
Kanagawa, April 28th  ---  Feb. 24th
Nagoya, April 30th  ---  Feb. 25th
Osaka, May 3rd  ---  Feb. 24th
And finally Saitama Super Arena, May 6th --- March 3rd

By the way, the shows at Nagoya on April 30th and Osaka on May 3rd were added recently, those were not on the original schedule.

:) thanks a lot reyfer. 250USD eh? that i'm still ok with. its a lil over the 200USD i intended for. =P so the two dates that are sold out, is there something special about them? or did tickets for those concerts just go on sale first?

Offline reyfer

• Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #125 on: February 15, 2007, 03:59:39 AM »
They just went on sale first, I guess. So far I have heard nothing special about either Osaka or Aichi for this tour.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #126 on: February 15, 2007, 04:01:07 AM »
Osaka is expected because there are lots of MM's fans there. Yamanashi.. hmm maybe it's because of Reina?

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline anythursday

• Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #127 on: February 15, 2007, 04:38:54 AM »
ahhhhhhh really have to start saving for the next graduation. sadly, i have no money right now. haha

okay, one last question. all those concert dates, they're not all 'graduation' cons right? only the last one is? or the ones they specify? and if its the ones they specify, that info. would be on H!P right?

Offline reyfer

• Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #128 on: February 15, 2007, 04:48:19 AM »
Quote from: anythursday;309047
ahhhhhhh really have to start saving for the next graduation. sadly, i have no money right now. haha

okay, one last question. all those concert dates, they're not all 'graduation' cons right? only the last one is? or the ones they specify? and if its the ones they specify, that info. would be on H!P right?

Only the last date. There are two shows that day, one starts at 15:30 (doors open at 14:30) and the last one at 19:00 (doors open at 18:00).  If you really want to experience the actual grad, you should try the night show. That's the one I am trying to get tickets for :D

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #129 on: February 15, 2007, 06:40:50 AM »
I'm trying as well Reyfer, hope to see you there as well.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline anythursday

• Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #130 on: February 16, 2007, 01:58:51 AM »
Quote from: reyfer;309050
Only the last date. There are two shows that day, one starts at 15:30 (doors open at 14:30) and the last one at 19:00 (doors open at 18:00).  If you really want to experience the actual grad, you should try the night show. That's the one I am trying to get tickets for :D

thanks for the tips reyfer. haha :) i'm gathering info for the next graduation con. lol by the way, are there any 'reliable' users that you have auctioned tickets from before on yahoo japan? i'm always hesitant, cause there's lots of fake stuff going on....

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #131 on: February 16, 2007, 05:56:48 PM »
just saw this song on jphip, what is A MOMENT OF SUMMER '98? where did the Momusu song come from?

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #132 on: February 16, 2007, 06:36:03 PM »
it's "A MEMORY OF SUMMER '98'".

B-side for the "Summer Night Town" single.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #133 on: February 16, 2007, 06:37:07 PM »
It's the coupling track for Summer Night Town.

Edit: Beaten by the veteran wota!

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #134 on: February 24, 2007, 08:36:50 PM »
I'm doing research for a fanfic I'm writing.

Can anybody tell me where Tsunku works or keeps an office?  Is it at UFA HQ?  Or at one of the TV stations?

Offline anythursday

• Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #135 on: March 02, 2007, 04:27:16 AM »
i have two random questions:
- the girls of morning musume, do they get put into some public school? or is it one of those private schools?

- sometimes you have really young members joining, like koharu, tsuji and kago, gaki - are they expected to live and take care of themselves? or are they kinda roomed up? cause i just realized that abe lived with Iida for a while.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #136 on: March 02, 2007, 08:04:58 AM »
I think most of them attend private schools.  I know many of them attended Hinode High school which is a school known for celebrities.  Ai chan graduated from there and I think Ayaya went to that school too.  Yossie graduated from Risshisha High School which is another private high school.

As for living environments?  Miki lives with her mom in Tokyo, Eri lives with her whole family in Tokyo (cause she's from there anyways XD), Sayu lives with her mom and siblings while her dad is still in Yamaguchi, the rest of the members were pretty much the same.  They always talk about going out with their moms and occassionally talk about their siblings so it's pretty clear that they are living with most of their family members in Tokyo.

Offline anythursday

• Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #137 on: March 02, 2007, 03:07:53 PM »
Quote from: Sukoshi;320594
I think most of them attend private schools.  I know many of them attended Hinode High school which is a school known for celebrities.  Ai chan graduated from there and I think Ayaya went to that school too.  Yossie graduated from Risshisha High School which is another private high school.

As for living environments?  Miki lives with her mom in Tokyo, Eri lives with her whole family in Tokyo (cause she's from there anyways XD), Sayu lives with her mom and siblings while her dad is still in Yamaguchi, the rest of the members were pretty much the same.  They always talk about going out with their moms and occassionally talk about their siblings so it's pretty clear that they are living with most of their family members in Tokyo.

:) oh cool thanks. i was always under the impression that they lived alone - and i was like GOSH WHAT ABOUT SAFETY? esp for like 14 year old micchi. lol

Offline yokoso

• ザ・ストレス~!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #138 on: March 03, 2007, 09:39:06 PM »
I've been wondering this for a while now.

Is there a full listing online (with/wo scans) of all the Hello! Project photo trading cards that have come with CDs?  I've been trying to figure that out for a while now ^^;;

愛をください〜!!:heart: :heart:  ☆ 恋文 ; a loveletter MUSIC DOWNLOADS & MORE ☆ (now back up 1/13/08)

inokade

Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #139 on: March 12, 2007, 06:05:39 PM »
Do any of the Berryz Koubou members have boyfriends?

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Joey Boy - Ragga Boom