JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Poison

Author Topic: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS  (Read 333534 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2007, 04:39:14 PM »
Can anyone give some info this item:

it's a map with cards in it?

Offline Loopy

• The Superior
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2007, 04:18:53 AM »
Okay for anyone who has gone to the concerts, do they typically bar access to foreigners like some establishments do?  A friend of mine and myself are going to Japan sometime soon and would like to know this.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2007, 04:38:48 AM »
Quote from: Loopy;272512
Okay for anyone who has gone to the concerts, do they typically bar access to foreigners like some establishments do?  A friend of mine and myself are going to Japan sometime soon and would like to know this.

I would like to know that, too (and how the whole concert stuff works e.g. is it better to be at the concert location hours before it starts?)

Once I've been told that they bar access at concerts as long as it's not sold out of course and that (at least in Tokyo) there is a not-official store where you can buy tickets for concerts and events but the prices are more expensive there. But that's just what I've been told, I don't know whether it's true or not D: would be nice if someone could approve my information
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2007, 05:01:51 AM »

No, they don't. But they look at you in a strange, amused way. Anyway ask Himalia, as far as I know he's been to some concerts there, including Konkon's final concert at Yoyogi

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2007, 12:23:42 PM »
Quote from: nachdenki;272524
I would like to know that, too (and how the whole concert stuff works e.g. is it better to be at the concert location hours before it starts?)

I can't answer the first question considering I practically look Japanese. As for being on time, that really depends on what your purposes are besides attending the concert. For example, if you're thinking of purchasing tour goods, it'd be better to be at the concert grounds several hours before it starts since the line wouldn't be extremely long at that time. Of course there's also the option of shopping afterwards, but certain things tend to run out of stock.

If you're just in it for the concert it doesn't really matter, but it's good to keep in mind that they open the doors like an hour in advance. If you're new to this, finding your seat can take a while. ;) Also, unless it's necessary don't bring any cameras with you since the staff will temporarily confiscate it if they find it.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2007, 08:21:39 PM »
Quote from: reyfer;272540
No, they don't. But they look at you in a strange, amused way. Anyway ask Himalia, as far as I know he's been to some concerts there, including Konkon's final concert at Yoyogi
Tyler went to Konkon's grad concert too, if I remember correctly.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2007, 07:43:40 AM »

icarianwings has been to concerts too, and as far as I know, no they don't. They just give you either a surprised, confused or amused look/reaction since foreigners at H!P concerts are very rare.

Offline crazychickencow

• ☆Property of Reina Tanaka☆
  • Member+
  • Pimp and skank <3
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2007, 12:08:54 AM »

No, I've never heard of them barring access.  If you want to know how going to the concert goes down, I'd ask icarianwings.  *coughH!Phocough* :P

|Wonky Love||Erien Files||Taka's Ho|
|my lj|
I'm a girl. As in, not a dude. The name's Lauren (AKA Rin AKA Lor AKA LaLa) but if you insist on calling me by my username don't call me "crazy" "chicken" or "cow." Do what the cool kids do and say C3 or CC.
:)

Offline raspberrygashes

• Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2007, 09:48:26 PM »
Look out! Crappy editing and cheap promotion coming through!
Pimping Gorgeous Doll<<<>>>Charmant de Fleurs

Offline Linus

• Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2007, 09:52:00 PM »
It's just for fun, it's game fore them, just friendship, and some fans enjoy it :p

Miki was asked on her radio show about her ass-touching to Taka in Curry concert. She said it's for the emotion of the moment, just have fun lol

Offline bergmanin

• Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2007, 10:13:21 PM »
I thought it was staged. In the Fuyu Fuyu Mm Mini  it's Ai who touches Miki's butt and in the DVD it's the both of them touching eachother's butt. Although, it can be for fun anyway.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 10:16:15 PM by bergmanin »

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2007, 01:25:37 PM »
Was Masayume ever performed live by Aa!? Or I guess anyone else?

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2007, 05:35:00 AM »
I heard this being mentioned a few times, Aibon apparently performed boogie train 03 before in a concert?

Would anyone tell me which concert is it?

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2007, 05:40:16 AM »
Quote from: ferrar1;278394
I heard this being mentioned a few times, Aibon apparently performed boogie train 03 before in a concert?

Would anyone tell me which concert is it?

She performed it in the HAROPURO PARTY! 2005 Matsuura Aya Captain Kouen concert
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #94 on: January 09, 2007, 06:19:15 AM »
Got it :D Thank You.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline drobin

• Cyborg Shibata my own super heroine
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2007, 03:46:58 AM »
does anyone knows what sayumi's usachan peace means or why does ahe do it? :confused:

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2007, 03:51:06 AM »
I'm not sure as well.

BUT when you do a peace, you stick 2 fingers out like this \/ and when you put 2 hands doing peace together it's this \/ \/ and when you put them on the top of your head it looks like bunny ears. and usa is the short for usagi and usagi = rabbit/bunny

Offline crazychickencow

• ☆Property of Reina Tanaka☆
  • Member+
  • Pimp and skank <3
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #97 on: January 11, 2007, 03:51:17 AM »
Sayu's "usachan peace!" is basically "Bunny peace!" Which makes sense as she puts the peace signs up as bunny ears when she says it. It's just her little catch phrase. It's even been used in performances of "Koi no Dance Site" instead of "sexy biimu"

Hope that helped. :)

|Wonky Love||Erien Files||Taka's Ho|
|my lj|
I'm a girl. As in, not a dude. The name's Lauren (AKA Rin AKA Lor AKA LaLa) but if you insist on calling me by my username don't call me "crazy" "chicken" or "cow." Do what the cool kids do and say C3 or CC.
:)

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #98 on: January 11, 2007, 04:19:04 AM »
She said once on HPHour that she started doing usa-chan when she would take print club photos with her sister.   It's just some random thing she came up with at the time that stuck.

Offline jjkoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #99 on: January 11, 2007, 01:05:22 PM »
Here's a question: what are the MM members' favourite manga to read?
I remember reading somewhere that Eri liked reading Slam Dunk, or Orange Koucha or something... but does anyone know what the others like? :P

5th Generation Forever!!

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Poison