JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Kissing you

Author Topic: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS  (Read 335546 times)

Offline Naomi

• Member+
Re: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #560 on: October 22, 2007, 11:55:02 PM »
^ Here are the other members':
Yoshizawa: HIT!
Takahashi: LOVE
Konno: .com
Ogawa: mk-o
Niigaki: NEW
Fujimoto: MOTO
Kamei: ER
Michishige: SAY
Tanaka: Re:
Kusumi: co.jp

Here is a picture of it.

I don't think there's a video of Reina messing up. She said somewhere that it happened, but there's no video of it.

Offline drobin

• Cyborg Shibata my own super heroine
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #561 on: October 24, 2007, 06:49:38 AM »
thanks Slack and genericpaperdoll for the answer (slack your a really a profesor in konkonology)

Offline flamingmoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #562 on: October 28, 2007, 02:51:07 AM »
^ MM DVD Magazine Vol.3

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #563 on: October 28, 2007, 01:51:15 PM »
i just happens to catch a clip of Morning Musume in Korea, (yonhapnews 20071027) and in the clip they mentioned JYP's Wonder Girls and SM's Girls Generation.  i'm just curious as to what was going on, since i listen to both those groups as well. were they like comparing their music and dance styles or pointing out some similiarity? 

btw, a while back, wasn't there supposed to be a korean remake of Love Revolution 21?  what ever happen with that?  and did any other korean artists did a cover of anymore MM or H!P songs?

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #564 on: October 28, 2007, 02:11:43 PM »
i just happens to catch a clip of Morning Musume in Korea, (yonhapnews 20071027) and in the clip they mentioned JYP's Wonder Girls and SM's Girls Generation.  i'm just curious as to what was going on, since i listen to both those groups as well. were they like comparing their music and dance styles or pointing out some similiarity? 

As far as I know Ai-chan, Risa and Koharu said they liked Wonder Girls and that they have good skin xD I saw a Korean news page with a video of Ai-chan, Risa and Koharu's press conference in Korea and a video of one of SNSD's performances below too but I don't know what it was about. I guess some people have pointed out some similarity but I don't think it was in a plagiarism kind of way. I heard somewhere Korea doesn't have many girl groups so maybe that's why.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #565 on: October 28, 2007, 05:28:08 PM »
^when i mentioned something like similarity, i didn't mean it like plagiarizing in any way. what i mean is like comparing their style.  u know like all three group have cute, sexy, beautiful girls. but morning musume seem to have more of a cute image while SNSD and Wonder Girls have like a sexy image.  that's what i meant. 

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #566 on: October 28, 2007, 05:51:10 PM »
I have a question
What was this "Drama" that happened when Heike left H!P?

bump for this question.

also what scandal was Kusumi in that I keep hearing about.
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #567 on: October 28, 2007, 05:59:01 PM »
^ I don't know the anwser to the heike one, but as for the Koharu one, I'm sure that was nothing. Someone posted in the gossip section saying that his friend thinks that Koharu would get into some trouble, something like that, but nothing was proven because there wasn't any evidence given. (correct me anyone if I'm wrong)
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #568 on: October 28, 2007, 06:12:22 PM »
^when i mentioned something like similarity, i didn't mean it like plagiarizing in any way. what i mean is like comparing their style.  u know like all three group have cute, sexy, beautiful girls. but morning musume seem to have more of a cute image while SNSD and Wonder Girls have like a sexy image.  that's what i meant. 

Oh, well, just to make it clear then xD Anyway, I think they are compared to SNSD mostly because both are numerous girl groups, there could be a style comparison as well though.

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #569 on: October 29, 2007, 04:42:18 PM »
^ I don't know the anwser to the heike one, but as for the Koharu one, I'm sure that was nothing. Someone posted in the gossip section saying that his friend thinks that Koharu would get into some trouble, something like that, but nothing was proven because there wasn't any evidence given. (correct me anyone if I'm wrong)

Oh.  I'm glad, I don't want Koha to be scandaled out!!

Offline Genesis

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #570 on: October 30, 2007, 05:00:39 AM »
btw, a while back, wasn't there supposed to be a korean remake of Love Revolution 21?  what ever happen with that?  and did any other korean artists did a cover of anymore MM or H!P songs?

[youtube=425,350]eZ6_OPbdgNQ[/youtube]

It became a huge hit in Korea. But the song's lyrics was changed to be purely about dating, and I'm not a fan of it >.> I'm glad it's helped to get more exposure for Momusu over in Korea... but seriously, this remake song is terrible... ugh.

Besides Hyun Young, I don't think any other Korean artists have remade any H!P songs yet.

This is very true. Since the 90s there have been numerous Korean girl groups and generally their image have been more "sexy" compared to the "cute" image of Japanese girl groups. There's also a general difference between Kpop and Jpop songs as well. Jpop songs are more "poppy" while Kpop songs are more "r&b/hip hop".

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #571 on: October 30, 2007, 01:42:44 PM »
^ I think the song is okay, but not knowing any korean I can't tell what it's about.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #572 on: October 30, 2007, 09:24:14 PM »
got a question:when Melon Kinenbi sung English songs, I believe they weren't in their Live House DVD, were they on a tracker with the songs on them?

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #573 on: October 30, 2007, 09:34:04 PM »
The english covers were left off due to copyright concerns.

If I remember right, someone had put a ddl for them here on the forum.
They were a fan recording from MKB's concert.
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #574 on: October 31, 2007, 12:14:44 AM »
Fanclub Questions:

1)When Morning Musume have their fanclub tour out of Japan, i.e. Hawaii, 2003 and 2007,and Hong Kong 2005, Is it only for Fanclub members in Japan or can non-fanclub join the fun, too?

2) What's the official name for the fanclub? 

3)How do u join the fanclub?  fees? 

4)does MoMusu / H!P have fanclub outside of Japan?

5.1)What's the advantage of being a fanclub members? 
5.2)other than the fact that ur allowed to goto FC events?
5.3) does concert tickets or dinner show,etc., comes at a lower price and they sell it to FC members first?

6)Any upcoming FC events by H!P artists?  and FC tour Taiwan or Korea?  China? Thailand? Singapore? Europe? USA?  if not, then they really should, in the near future.

7.1) When ur on a FC tour outside of Japan, does the FC staff helps provides a plane ticket and with a place to stay or is it all on ur own?
7.2) How long does FC tour lasts, a couple of days? 

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #575 on: November 04, 2007, 01:10:50 PM »

Where do these types of concert photos come from? I didn't think they were UFA Official photos because they don't have the copyright on them, but they're definitely professional. Are they sold at the concerts? Are they "official UFA but we're too lazy to stick the copyright thing on since we just took them yesterday" photos? Anybody know?

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #576 on: November 04, 2007, 01:35:15 PM »
Fanclub Questions:
1)Only Fan Club members, that is why they are called FAN CLUB TOURS

2) Hello! Project Fan Club

3)They are restructuring the FC now, so they will start accepting members from February 2008. You need a japanese address to join. Fees will be 2800 yen for six months and they will announce the yearly fee later. http://www.helloproject.com/fanclub/01/01/index.html

4)Official? only the Taiwan FC. But there are unofficial FCs in Korea, Thailand, Mexico, Spain, etc...

5.1)What's the advantage of being a fanclub members? 
5.2)other than the fact that ur allowed to goto FC events?
5.3) does concert tickets or dinner show,etc., comes at a lower price and they sell it to FC members first?
Yes, plus a monthly newsletter and FC exclusive merchandise (DVDs, signed cards, etc...)

6)Will know when they announce them

7.1)You usually buy a package that has the air ticket and hotel room covered.
7.2)Usually, it is between 4 to 6 days.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #577 on: November 04, 2007, 02:07:01 PM »
thanks reyfer, for the answers to my questions. 

what interests me the most is that there is a Taiwan FC...  can they join the FC events held in Japan? 

and just another question...  does anyone know by any chance the number of Official FC members in both countries?

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #578 on: November 08, 2007, 05:42:53 AM »
I have a question

I'd also like to know what that was all about. I've only heard vague mumblings about it, something about Heike Michiyo not liking her later songs/wanting to write her own music or something...there's nothing on theppn wiki about it, just that she left in 2002. No mention of this on the Japanese Wikipedia either. I was an H!P fan back when she left, but was not very well-steeped in H!Plore and paid more attention to Morning Musume than to other H!P artists back then. There also wasn't a lot of up-to-date English-language info about H!P back then and I hadn't really discovered JPM yet at that time (I think JPM's H!P forum is the oldest English-language H!P forum). So I didn't really pay attention when Heike Michiyo left, and only discovered her long after she'd left H!P.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 05:45:51 AM by doinkies »

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #579 on: November 08, 2007, 05:48:55 AM »
I have a question

I'd also like to know what that was all about. I've only heard vague mumblings about it, something about Heike Michiyo not liking her later songs/wanting to write her own music or something...there's nothing on theppn wiki about it, just that she left in 2002. No mention of this on the Japanese Wikipedia either. I was an H!P fan when she left, but was not very well-steeped in H!Plore and paid more attention to Morning Musume back then.

I'd make some drama too if I was her, and probably much earlier as well.

"Congrats on winning the audition!  Shame we're going to give all of our time, effort, and promotion to the five runner-ups.  Welcome to Hello Project, and I hope you enjoy your descent into obscurity!"  :roll:

Ooooooh Hello! Project, you truly know how to treat talent when you get it.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 05:54:30 AM by LaJon »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Kissing you