JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Capsule - Muzic

Author Topic: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS  (Read 335914 times)

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #600 on: November 23, 2007, 10:31:53 PM »
I've only just noticed that track 10 on Sexy 8 Beat seems to have two names listed: Housekibako and Takara no Hako, the translations are actualyl quite similar so I'm just wondering if anyone knows what the correct name is? Various sites list one name while others list the other name...

It's Takara no Hako. I double-checked the CD myself.  :grin:

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #601 on: November 24, 2007, 01:52:42 AM »
Nice one. :monster:

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #602 on: November 24, 2007, 02:19:22 PM »
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but does someone know which song is the one playing at the end of Yaguchi's "MaruMaru Aikora NamaYaguchi!!" at MIDTOWN TV in the 14th episode(the one with Aichan, Reina, JunJun and Eri in the Morning Coffee outfits)?

The title and the singer were shown in a corner but I can't read it. I'll put it here too in case someone could just put it in romanji(sorry for the bad quality):

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #603 on: November 24, 2007, 02:31:45 PM »
"Koi Uta" by Onsoku Line
Here's the official page for the single. I've never heard of them before, but that doesn't mean much  :lol:

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #604 on: November 24, 2007, 02:38:02 PM »
^ Wow, that was fast. Thanks! ^^

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #605 on: November 24, 2007, 06:38:11 PM »

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #606 on: November 24, 2007, 07:42:45 PM »
^ I already downloaded it but thanks! :)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #607 on: November 26, 2007, 02:40:05 AM »
one question, now that Maki is out of H!P... what´s going to happen to "her songs" the ones she sang? she will keep them for her or is going to be a brand new carreer for her in another label?

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #608 on: November 26, 2007, 04:46:07 AM »
one question, now that Maki is out of H!P... what´s going to happen to "her songs" the ones she sang? she will keep them for her or is going to be a brand new carreer for her in another label?

Technically, the songs belong to H!P, because they wrote them for her; so I very much doubt she'll be singing them anymore. I also think she'd prefer not to, even if she got the chance, because her graduating was to also shake off her H!P image, singing them again would continue to let it stick, in a way.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #609 on: November 26, 2007, 04:01:24 PM »
thanks... so a new start for her right? it´s not going to be easy, i wish her best of luck.

Offline linlin

• major dysthymic
  • Member+
« Reply #610 on: December 01, 2007, 03:15:37 AM »
who was the first "grandchild" of Morning Musume? (or should i use neice/nephews)
Ayappe's kid?
and how many "grandchild" does Morning Musume have now?
(Ayappe's got 3 kids? what about Sayaka?)

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #611 on: December 01, 2007, 03:43:04 AM »
^
Ayappe was the first to have children, but she was out of Morning Musume (I meant Hello! Project, my bad) when it happened, so I'm pretty sure they aren't considered "granddaughters." Sayaka has one child (that I know of and could find out about via the internetz), but the same goes for her.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 03:59:40 AM by mini*wheat »

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #612 on: December 01, 2007, 03:51:53 AM »
Ayappe was the first to have children, but she was out of Morning Musume when it happened

ALL OF THEM are out of Morning Musume :lol: LOL :lol: (maybe except Kaorin, she's in MM10 :lol: LOL)

but since only Nono and Kaorin are still in H!P .... only their kids count as "Grandchildren" ^_^        I think ..........

btw,

Father          = Tsunku
Daughters      = MM
Grandchildren = active ex-MM's kids
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 03:55:56 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
« Reply #613 on: December 02, 2007, 10:28:39 AM »
Ok, this is quite a hard question I guess, hope there's an old H!P fan who knows.

I was looking through the Berryz Koubou thread on old pages and I found the tracklist for the (then) new concert Switch On. And it says that Nicchoku ~Geinoujin no Kaiwa~ was included between Piriri to Yukou! and Yume de do Up. I figured that this was just a mistake but when I check the dvd I notice that there has been a cut between piriri to yukou & yume de do up.

Was Nicchoku included in the original concert and does anyone know why it was cut out??

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #614 on: December 02, 2007, 04:21:30 PM »
one question, i don´t remember the when but there was a photobook qho you can choose the pics you want from some concert... you could choose from one member of H!P or one group (something like that)... anyone know the name of that PB?

i remeber that you go to a website to view the pics, then you choose and then you order...

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
« Reply #615 on: December 03, 2007, 04:38:37 AM »
^ those were from Hello! Project 2007 Winter ~Shuuketsu!10th Anniversary~. I'm not sure if they had a name besides "so-and-so in Hello! Project 2007 Winter..." or something
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #616 on: December 03, 2007, 07:50:25 PM »
I was looking through the Berryz Koubou thread on old pages and I found the tracklist for the (then) new concert Switch On. And it says that Nicchoku ~Geinoujin no Kaiwa~ was included between Piriri to Yukou! and Yume de do Up. I figured that this was just a mistake but when I check the dvd I notice that there has been a cut between piriri to yukou & yume de do up.

Was Nicchoku included in the original concert and does anyone know why it was cut out??
I've seen a set list on a Japanese blog (can't find the link right now) with Nicchoku included, which was not a DVD track listing. :) So it most likely was included in the concert. As to why it was cut out of the DVD, could be something went wrong with the recording? Your guess is as good as mine though.

What dramas has Reina appeared in?
After a quick search on the English and Japanese Wikipedia I could not find any information on Reina being in a TV dorama. The only 'official' acting she has done was in the movie Hoshisuna no Shima, Watashi no Shima ~Island Dreamin'~ (YesAsia DVD page).

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #617 on: December 09, 2007, 08:06:47 PM »
it's been a while, but when MoMusu went to both korea and taiwan, what was the turnout?  how did it go? how many people attended their event? what did they do?  was their alot of coverage of the girls in those country and did the japanese media covered it as well? 

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #618 on: December 09, 2007, 10:23:57 PM »
MoMusu's Taiwan appearances were quite successful - there are clips of them in the Reina thread (IIRC) and there were many people there and there were lots of fans holding up signs in the airport when they landed.

MoMusu also seems to have gotten a positive reaction in Korea. They were the third-ranked search on a popular Korean search engine (I forget which one, maybe Naver?).

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #619 on: December 14, 2007, 01:33:34 AM »
thanks doinkies for answering my question.

I trying to find a video clip that i heard here in the LURE OF MORNING MUSUME section.  about a show that yaguchi mari was also one where they went somewhere asking people if they know who morning musume is? 

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Capsule - Muzic