JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Thu Dec 09 2010

Author Topic: Oketteru Angels (Story About Rena and Others)  (Read 11736 times)

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Oketteru Angels (Story About Rena and Others)
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2012, 12:08:09 AM »
Where are you going?! RENA~!!

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2012, 02:14:22 PM »
Don't Worry RENA will be Back :on asmo:

I will Update Soon  :on GJ:
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2012, 02:32:57 PM »
poor jurina.. She really miss her rena

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2012, 07:14:47 PM »
Hahaha! Lol Kumin and the food!!!

Offline xxx220

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2012, 01:07:51 PM »
Hey....Sorry for Late Update.....I'm Pretty Busy with the Idea...Hope You Guys Like It...

Chapter 4

As Inside The House ~

Rena was Resting her Body on Living Room Couch as she Stood up and Went to the Kitchen and Open the refrigerator and Took out the Pastry that Jurina brought for her in Hours ago...She Took a Bite by Bite and Finished it after she Finished the Pastry ...The Flashback Come ...In a Few Minutes
She Remember

‘ Jurina Know my Favourite Pastry flavour...Then she was my Schoolhood Friend....’ Rena thought as she Cleaned up the Mess and Went to her Room and Continued reading the Diary as the Diary Show her Few things about her Memories as she was Tired and Dizzy ..She look at the Clock and it was 8PM ...She Stood up and Took her Bag as she Saw Something Fimiliar from her Wardrobe ...She took out of the Boxes and Took it with her and put it in the Car as She locked her House Secretly and Drove to the Mansion....

As Jurina , Anna and Kumi was Picnic Under the Tree in Front of Rena House at the Park....They Chating , Eating and Playing Jan Ken Pon...As Jurina Realized Rena Car was not on her Car Parking Lot

‘Hey...Look Rena Gone’ Jurina Say to Kumi and Anna
‘Oh no ...She must Been Leaving when We were not Looking ...’ Kumi says as she Cleaned Up the Mess and Throw it on the Trash Bin
‘ Let go Before ...Rena Return Home’ Anna Says as she Already wear her Helmet
‘Anna Right ...Let go ‘ Jurina Dragged Kumi who was Still eating a Banana
‘Fine’ Kumi throw the Banana Peel in the Trash Bin and wore her Helmet as Jurina did the same thing

As Anna Hopped on Kumi motocycle as Kumi already on it ....Jurina hopped on her Motorcycle and say

‘Hey how about we Race...’ Jurina say
‘To the Mansion ....’ Kumi say
‘The Champion of Rumble race Versus the Champion of Motorcross Rumble’ Anna Says as the both of them Smile to Anna
‘LET DO IT’ Kumi Shouted as she and Jurina Speed up

As They Arrived at the Mansion ~

Kumi and Jurina was Arrived at the same time....Kumi , Anna and Jurina Took off their Helmets...As Anna Hopped Down from Kumi Motorcycle

‘The Winner Is.....’ Anna Says
‘I will be Me’ Jurina say
‘No I Will be the Winner ‘ Kumi says
‘The Winner Is Both of YOU’ Anna say as The Both of them say “HAH”
‘Well you two Arrived at the same time ....Idiots’ Anna says as she Ready to Smack both of their Head
As they Block with their arm ....And Shouted to Anna
‘STOP SMACKING OUR HEADS..ANNA’ Kumi and Jurina shouted as Anna Hide herself inside the mansion
Kumi Smile as she and Jurina Parked back their Motorcycle in the Garage...Both of them walked inside as They were Surpised that Rena Already On the Couch Sleeping ...As Kumi and Jurina Stared at the Sleeping Rena as Anna Whispered to them...that make them Surpised ..
‘Rena is Sleeping better get her in the Room ...’ Anna say with a Scaring Voice
‘Anna Don’t you ever do that’ Kumi say as she Tickle Anna
‘ Anna Right .. Help me carried her’ Jurina says as she look at Kumi
‘ Anna Let Go’ Kumi says as she pushed Anna Up to the Stairs
‘HEY ...KUMI Help Me’ Jurina Shouted Kumi name
‘She Your Partner no mine’ Kumi answer while Pushed Anna upstairs
‘Well....She your Sister Idiot’ Jurina say as Kumi Smiled at her
‘Fine I do it myself’ She Carried Rena on her Back and Went to their Room
As she put Rena on her Bed and Went to the Balcony to watch the sunset as she locked the door and she Took out her Gun with a Small Writed on it “ I LOVE YOU –RENA” on the Body of the Gun..
‘I Love you too ‘ Jurina whispered to herself
‘Rena Why did you Have to hurt yourself in a accident ‘ Jurina whispered as her tears slide to her cheek
She Sat down on the Chair at the Balcony and Put her Silencer on her Gun and Pull the Trigger and Aim the Dolls  At The Yard...She Aim all at the Doll in It heart While Crying

She took a Quick Breath ...And Wiped her Tears and Put her Gun on the Back of her jeans as she Unlocked the Balcony door and Went to the bathroom to Wash her Body with Hot shower Bath ...While wash all the Mud while on the Race

As 25 minutes later ~

Jurina Went out of the Bathroom with a Black knee Short , Plain Black Green Military T-shirt  and this a Towel on her neck as she was about to dried her hair up....As She Saw Rena already Gone from her Bed...

‘What was She Up too Now’ Jurina sighed as she Dried her Hair while Walked Down stair to the Kitchen...Suddenly the Main Door Open

‘WE’RE HOME’ Takamina Yelled
‘Finally Home at last...Chiyuu’ Tomomi say as she run to the refrigerator and took some Pack of Ice put on her head
‘What happen to You Tomomi’Jurina ask as she Help Tomomi Put some Ice in a Plastic bag
‘While you Gone Home without Asking me to Join you Guys...Some Yakabune Student attacked me ‘ Tomomi Says as she Put the Plastic bag that full of Ice in it on her head
‘Well...You can Handle it Right’ Tomochin say with a Smile as Tomomi Looked other way
‘Great You Guys Back’ Mariko say as she Walked down the stairs
‘Yeah...Did you guys Brought any foods’ Tomochin Says as she was holding her Silver Glock 18 Gun

‘No Sorry ...Look like we have to Cook’ Acchan Lied to Tomochin
‘Not again ...Who’s Cooking Today’ Tomochin Cross her Arm
‘Acchan Lying to you Tomochin...Here don’t Worry I Brought something for Dinner’ Yuki says as she show some Plastic bag to Tomochin
‘Aww..Yuki stop Ruin my Plan on Tomochin’ Acchan say as Takamina Dragged Acchan to the dining Table
‘Hey Jurina How...Rena’ Yuki say as she Putted the Plastic bag on the Dining Table and Holded Mayu hand
‘Oh ...I don’t know ...She was Sleeping then she Gone’ Jurina say as she took out some Pop sicles in the refridgerator ...and Took a Bite...
‘ Anna and Kumi’ Yuki asked
‘Oh they were Playing Left 4 Dead game Upstairs’ Jurina says
‘Hey Guys ...You back ...What for Dinner’ Kumi says as she Hold Anna hand
‘HEY Kumi...Didn’t you already eat 3 Plastic bag of Banana Already ...’ Jurina say as she Licked her Pop sicle...
‘She Still Hungry ....You Know Kumi she always ate 7 Meals a day’ Yuki says as she Give Kumi a Hotdog
‘Wow...Thank Neechan...Yummy...’ Kumi took the Hotdog from Yuki hand and Took a bite of it
‘Can I Have One’ Anna say
‘Sure....Here...’ Yuki Passed the Hotdog and Opened the cabinet and Took out a Frying Pan
‘Wait wait wait ....Yuki what are you Doing with the Frying Pan’ Takamina say as she Took the Frying Pan from Yuki
‘Well...I want to Cook’ Yuki say as she took back The Frying Pan
‘Oh No ...You can’t Have the Frying Pan Yuki..’Tomomi steal the Frying Pan
‘Why Can’t I Have the Pan’ Yuki Almost Yelled
‘Because You didn’t Know How to cook ‘ Kumi say as Tomomi passed the Pan to Kumi
‘Yeah...You will Blow Up the Kitchen Again’ Yuko say as she sat at Dining Table
‘Aha...You really a bad cooker’ Miichan say as she eat a Chocolate cake
‘Wait ...and Great Now Everyone Know it’ Yuki says as She Cross her Arm
‘Of Course Everyone have to Know before you Blow up the Kitchen at the Royal Family Mansion Few Year ago’ Takamina say as she Glared to Yuki
‘What....That was an accident...’ Yuki replied
‘ Accident or Not....You Still Can Blow Up the Kitchen any Time’ Yuko say as Tomomi Nodded
‘And You even didn’t know how to Cook ....and worst ‘ Kumi say as she put the frying Pan on the Table
‘And...What Worst’ Mayu say
‘Great do you have to say the WORST’ Yuki Hide her face by covering her Face with an apran
‘She Even didn’t Know how to crack an egg’ Kumi says as Mayu laughed
‘Don’t Laughed ...At least I Want to Learn....And I Didn’t be Like Rena’ Yuki say as she Look at the Other
‘What Wrong with Rena Cooking’ Jurina say as she Look at the royal Family

As All Royal Family Silence ...As they think about Rena Special Cooking...Was terrible...Powerful ...As Kumi Gulped and Speak Nervously

‘Well...Oneechan  Cooking was Very Special to Us’ Kumi Gulped
‘Yeah...It the Cooking of Life~Chiyuu’ Tomomi say 
‘What do you mean’ Acchan say
‘Well Rena chan Cooking was very ...Spicy’ Takamina say while Gulped the Word Spicy
 ‘Her Cooking...She...Put So Much Something inside ’ Yuko say as she Wiped her Sweat
‘ Well I Know I’m the Chef in the family but Still I Have to make about Rena Cooking was the Best so that I Didn’t have to Eat it Again’ Miichan say as all of Rappapa Family confused
‘Her Cooking will make you Begging for Water ‘ Yuki say
‘Is It that Spicy...’ Jurina say
‘Yeah...Totally Spicy ...I think is Level...’ Yuko say as she try to Remember Rena Spicy Level
‘It Level 4 or 5 LIKE THAT’ Kumi say as she look at Jurina as she Gulped hard
‘I think I Better eat Yuki cooking than Rena’ Jurina Weakly Smile
‘YOU SEE....JURINA VOTED FOR ME’ Yuki Shouting  Surpisedly as Mayu Smack Yuki Head
‘THAT FOR SHOUTING AT MY EAR’ Mayu Shouted back as she Hugged Yuki
‘Well Remember you didn’t know how to Crack an Egg’ Kumi say as she Cross her Arm
‘Ok....Let us Cooked Together for Tonight DEAL’ Takamina suggest as she Raise her Hand
‘Yeah...Deal’ Acchan say as she Shake Takamina hand

‘I’m going to the Practice Room’ Jurina say
‘Yeah...Us too’ Kumi and Anna followed Jurina

While at the Practice Room BEFORE Jurina , Anna and Kumi Arrived~ 10 PM

Rena was Looking around the Practice Room ...The Practice Room is Like a Glass Room but the window was Bullet Proof...there are as she Remember Everything about the Room where she Practice her Katana Lesson , Shooting Lesson and even archery Lesson ...She have a lot of memories in this Mansion...

As she looked around the Boxes and Saw one of the Boxes name “RENA” ...She open up the box and saw all kind of weapon

‘So this is my Favourite Weapon is Keep’ Rena say as she Took a look one by one of the weapon

She Looked at her Favourite Bow and arrows as she Took it out from the Box...She Went to the Target Room ...As she Aim for One Doll....All over again....As she Remember the strategy of Archering...She Focused in one Target the Heart as she Pulled out two Arrows by Two at Target the Heart ...as  she look at the Target Doll all her Arrows was straight to the Doll Heart ..

‘I Remember Everything about Archery Yahooo’ Rena Jumped of Joy as she Shoot the last Arrow right to the Head

She Went out of the Target Room and Put her Bow and Arrow properly back to the Box as she Took out her Katana ....She Wiped it with a some Water to get is shiny...as she Practice to Slash...Suddenly The Door Open as she Turn around as she Saw Jurina, Kumi and Anna Staring at Her with a Katana

‘Hey...What you guys Doing’ Rena say with smile
‘We were trying to Practice our...ah..’ Jurina say with a “AH”
‘Fighting Skills..Martial Art’ Kumi say as Jurina and Anna Nodded Quickly
‘Yeah...martial Arts...You know Martial Arts’ Jurina say as she asked Rena
‘ No but I Remember how to Archery ..’ Rena say while pointed to the target that she Aim Just a minute ago
‘ When did you Do it ‘ Jurina say as her mouth almost open
‘Just a few Minutes ago’ Rena say as she Practice her Slash
‘Wow It really Awesome’ Anna says as she look the Target that full with Arrow at the Heart

‘Ok Let practice’ Jurina say as she Took off her Jacket ....and Just wear Green Military T-shirt...
‘Let Do It ...’ Kumi say as she Took off her Hoddies and Wear her Black Sleeveless T-shirt
‘The Rule is Simple....The Won’t be any Rule’s’ Jurina say as Kumi smile
‘The Winner get a Free Banana’ Anna Joked as Jurina look at her with a weird face as Kumi Jumped Joy
‘Damn NO...how about this the Loser get to Clean up the Garden for a week..Deal’ Jurina say as Kumi and Anna Thinked
‘DEAL’ Both of them Accept the Challenge

Rena Putted Down her Katana and Watch The Fighting Competition...

As the Three Fight ....Anna was Knocked out first ...She Didn’t Dodge Every Punch that Held by Jurina or Kumi as Anna Run to Rena and sat Beside her to see the action ...Suddenly it was Kumi and Jurina Practice Battle

‘Look Like We Are Going to Have Fun’ Kumi say as she Put her Glove
‘We See about that’ Jurina say as she did the Same thing

Jurina Make the First Move....She tried the Kick Kumi Stomach but Fail Kumi Dodge her Kick...Kumi Punch Jurina Stomach For real...As Jurina Shout ...Kumi Jump Back to her Spot

‘Oww....That Hurts..’ Jurina say as she Hold her Stomach
‘That How the Battle Rule’s Is Right’ Kumi say as she Throw her Glove away
‘Fine...We Make a Real Battle Then’ Jurina say as she Throw her Glove aside

Kumi make the Second Move....She Tried to Kick Jurina Thighs....As Jurina grab Kumi Leg....Kumi Tried to Break Free From Jurina Gap..She Jumped and Kick Jurina Stomach With her Other Leg....Jurina Throw a Several Punch to Kumi as she Dodge and Block the Punch ...She Tried to Jump and Kick Jurina Face and Jurina Dodge and Punch Kumi Face....Kumi was laying on the Floor with a Nose Bleed..

‘THE WINNER IS JURINA’ Anna shouted as Jurina Jumped Joy
‘YAHOOO...I WON’ Jurina say as she stuck her Tongue to Kumi
‘You just Lucky ‘ Kumi say as Jurina Handed a Hand
‘Everyone Knows You weakness was Your Nose...Kumi ‘ Jurina say

Rena Stood up and Continued her Katana Lesson ...As she Focused to the Wood Doll as she rushed to the Doll with a Fast Katana Slash...As Jurina was Helping Kumi to Get Up...They Watch Rena Slashed The Dolls into Pieces...
‘Awesome’ Jurina say as she Look at Rena
Suddenly Mariko and Yuki Opened the Practice Room Door

‘Hey you Guys...It Dinner Time Let go’ Mariko say to the 3 Youngest
‘Oh Rena you coming’ Mariko say as she Look at Rena
‘ Rena...You shouldn’t Suppose to Slash the doll into Pieces ...You know’ Yuki say
‘Oh no ....I still Full you guys can go....Sorry’ Rena say as she putted her Katana Carefully in the Box
‘Ok ...You three let Go’ Yuki say as the 3 Followed

Rena sat on the Couch and Thinked about the Memories as Some of it Popped to her Head as She Already Remember about her PoP Mode of Gekikara...and A Little Bit  ROCK Mode of Gekikara...She Think and Think as she fall asleep at the Practice Room Couch

5 Hours later~ 3 AM

Jurina couldn’t sleep as she was Worried about Rena who was not on her Bed....She get up from her Bed and Left her Room with wearing a Brown T-shirt with a Word “ CHOCOLATE SHAKE “ and Even a Chocolate Shake Cartoon Image..She Wore her Knee Short and Walked Down Stair as she Look at the Wall Screen Computer System ....As She Saw the Light at the Practice Room was open ....She Walked to the Practice Room and Saw Rena was Sleeping on the Couch ...She walked toward Rena and Wake her Up

‘Rena-chan..Wake Up ...’ Jurina Yawn as she Call Rena
‘ Ah Jurina chan ...What Wrong’ Rena say as she Woke up
‘Don’t Sleep here it ...You will get a Cold ‘ Jurina say as she Sat beside Rena
‘ Oh Sorry for making you Worry about me’ Rena apologize as she look at Jurina Face
‘Let go Upstair’ Jurina say as she stood up and Handed Rena a Hand
‘Ok’ Rena accept Jurina hand as the Closed the Light and Went to their Room to get some Sleep

TO BE CONTINUED ~

Sorry for my English~

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2012, 04:48:54 PM »
Poor Yukirin, nobody wants to eat her cooking lol

Offline xxx220

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2012, 08:56:04 AM »
Hey Guuys....I know my Story were Bored but I don't have any much idea's  :err:

...I'm Just 14....And Still in Learning ... :fainted: :badluck:

...Sorry for My English...Hope you like iT :kneelbow:

Chapter 5 ~ SUMMER

A First Day of Summer ....A Full with Holiday.....to Akiba family as they didn’t have any Works or Classes even no School to the Youngest...They All decided to have a Summer party that for Family member only as they went to the Swimming Pool at the Back of their House...

Acchan was Wore her Red Bikini and a White T-shirt Takamina was Wear her Yellow Bikini ...Tomochin was Wearing her black and White Stripes Bikini and a Towel on her neck...Tomomi with a Blue Bikini and already at the Pool...They were Swimming...Kumi was Wearing a T-shirt and Black Short over her Blue and Black Bikini...Anna Wore Red and Blue Bikini over a plain White T-shirt ..Jurina was Wearing her England Bikini with a Ponytail Hair...Rena was Wearing her Red and Blue Bikini as she Join Tomomi in the Pool...Mariko with Purple Bikini with a Sleeveless Hoddies...As for Miichan , Yuko and Haruna was Still Sleeping at their own Room...Mayu was With Yuki at their room Changing to their Bikini ..

As Acchan , Tomochin and Mariko was Sitting at their own Bench with a Shaded....Takamina was Standing Beside Acchan Bench looking at the Youngster Playing in the Pool

Tomomi and Rena was already in the Pool swimming...Jurina was already Jump to the Pool as Kumi and Anna took off their T-shirt and as well Jumped to the Pool ...That make Mariko Mad Because she was Standing in front the Swimmimg Pool.... Water Splashes to her Body make her Wet
‘.KYAA....I’m Wet’ Mariko yell to the Youngest....
‘Sorry....Mari-chan’ Kumi say

As Mayu and Yuki Appear with a Bikini as Mayu wore Pink and darker Pink Spot Bikini As Yuki wear Yellow and White Bikini... Yuki Went to her Bench As Mayu Jump joining the Others in the pool Playing the Water with the Other...As Mariko shouted to Mayu

‘Mayu...You are not a Kid anymore....You are already Mature’ mariko say
‘What you were saying that I can’t not have Fun in SUMMER’ Mayu say
‘Mayu Right Mari-chan...She want to have Fun ‘ Miichan say with a Smile
‘Arghh...You scared me Miichan ...I thought you say You didn’t want to come...’ Mariko say
‘Well ...i can come later ...It not like the Swimming Pool is that Far from our Room‘
Miichan say
‘Yeah...It not like we going to the Beach’ Acchan say
‘Yeah....Acchan Why we didn’t Go to Akiba family Beach Resort ‘ Jurina say
‘Oh Yeah ...I forget about the Resort but for Now we have fun here first Ok Ju-chan’ Acchan say while Reading her book
‘Yahoo. Ok ‘ Jurina Jump to the Water as Acchan Hide her Book behind her back as she didn’t want the book to get wet as the water splashes

As They have fun until evening..They all just went to Sleep ...As Takamina and Acchan was not tired because They didn’t have Played all the Games....They Decided to go to the Study Room...As Takamina Speak to Acchan

‘Acchan...what do you think What we going to do Tomorrow’ Takamina say as Acchan Think
‘How about we Play Survivor Haunted house’ Acchan say as Takamina Sweating
‘Well..That a good Idea but There no Haunted House Here’ Takamina Explained
‘Well We can Still make This House as a Haunted House...’ Acchan suggest as Takamina Think
‘No......’Takamina shake her Head
‘How about we...Play at the School Tomorrow Night Deal..’ Acchan Suggest again
‘MaJiJo ...It a Great Place to Play as we can Divided By 2 People in one Group’ Takamina say as she Write the Sentence in Piece of Paper

‘Ok ....You and Me in Atsumina Team...Tomochin and Tomomi in W Tomo Team...Jurina and Rena in W Matsui Team...Kumi and Anna in Love Bird Team...Mariko and Miichan in MariMii Team...Yuko and Haruna in KojiYuu Team....Mayu and Yuki in Mayuki Team...Done’ Acchan say As she continued Takamina Sentence in the Paper

‘Atsumina Team’ Takamina say as Acchan Smile

‘The Rules....No Real Bullet Gun Allowed.... No Sharpy Weapons....No Dangerous Trick ....and No communication system....After you Shoot your Enemy Tied them with a Rope ..If Their Partner Untied the Rope that mean that the Team Whole Again .’ Takamina Write as she Passed the Paper to Acchan

‘Can Brought Snack if Hungry.....Can Brought Smoke Bomb or non dangerous Bomb that with “BANG” ...Must Brought a Torchlight ...Rope if Wanted....Extra toy bullet and More important the Toy Gun  ....And Even Toy that no Dangerous Like a Water Balloon to Distract Enemy...The Winner Can Suggest the Next Activities..’ Acchan Passed Back to Takamina

‘ Seriously Water Balloon ....and Even Snacks’ Takamina say as she Started to wrote her Sentences
‘Meet at the School Entrance at 11PM ....Must Brought anything you need ‘ Takamina Write it with a Red Pen
‘Finish it already....Let Paste it on the Everyone Door as they Noticed the Message so they can prepare in the Daylight’ Acchan say

As The Two leader Paste the Noticed at every bedroom Door and Return to Their Room..

NEXT DAY at  AFTERNOON~

As the always Silence moment at the Time but in Summer Vacation it full with Laughter , Chating and Yelling ....As Ever One of the Akiba Member was at the Living room Yelling and Chating with Joy ...As Takamina and Acchan Tried to Stopped Them from being so Loud...Tomochin , Tomomi , Mayu and Yuki was Sitting at the Couch as Rena and Jurina was Standing behind the Couch ....Anna and Kumi was leading their Body at the Wall...as For Mariko and Miichan was Sitting on the Right Two Seat Couch then the Long Couch...

‘SHUT UP..’ Takamina Shouted as The Other Stared at Her
‘ Listen ....if you Have any Question Rise your Hand Please’ Acchan Say As she Pointed to Jurina
‘Why does we have to Rise Our hand...We Are not in School ...It Summer’ Jurina say as Acchan look at her with a Kind of a Weird face
‘Why the Heck are you Ask that Question Jurina-chan’ Tomochin say as she look Up to Jurina Face
‘Yeah...Other Questions’ Acchan say as she Pointed to Kumi
‘Why did you Name our Team Love Bird Team’ Kumi say as Acchan Make another Confused Face
‘Well that Because you guys Can’t be Separated ..Even for a Minute’ Acchan answer as Everyone expect Rena Nodded
‘Well this Time No Dumb Questions ..’ Acchan Say as Everyone Silence to Wait for someone to Rise her Hand
‘Ehhh...So ...Who have a Dumb Questions’ Acchan say as Everyone expect Anna , Mayu and Haruna Rise their Hand
‘Ok ....What your Dumb Questions’ Acchan Pointed to Rena
‘ Well how does we Communication with Other Member ‘ Rena say
‘Well You can’t Communication with them ...Oh yeah ...Rena Jurina told me that you already Remember How to Shoot with Gun ‘Takamina say as Rena Nodded
‘That Not a Dumb Question Rena....’ Yuki say
‘Ok That Enough you better get Ready for the Tournament ...Tonight’ Takamina say as she took her Silver Lomborghini Gallardo Key as Acchan Followed Takamina to the Mall...As Takamina and Acchan Left the Mansion Yard....

The Living room back into the Yelling and Chating room as they Dance and Sing with Joy....As Rena Suggest Jurina to wear a Hat or Hoddies so that Takamina and Acchan didn’t Know about their Wireless Earphone Walky Talky That Rena just Invented a Year ago...And the other were planned to cheat...

As Jurina and Rena Rushed to their Room and Packed Up their Stuff as Rena look at her Watch and it was 3PM....Rena was planning to took a Nap as she Told Jurina and Jurina Let her took her Nap as she was Preparing her Toy Gun ...

As IT WAS 4 Hours Later~

Rena was Sleeping Peacefully as Jurina look at her watch and Ready to Wake Rena up for a Bath and Dinner or even Practice as she kneel down to see Rena Sleeping Face...She fixing Rena Front Bangs and Kiss her forehead as she wake Rena up ...

‘Ah...Jurina-chan ...Is it Time ..’ Rena say as she Stood up
‘No....We have a few Hours before that you get to Bath and Dinner First ‘ Jurina say as she Put both of her Arm on her Hip
‘Ok ....’ Rena say as she go straight to the Bathroom

Jurina Change her Clothes from Blue Top and a Blue Skirt ..into Purple T-shirt with a White and Grey stripes Hoddies Over her Body Gun Holder and a Brown skirt  Also Brown boot ...She Wait for Rena to come out of the Bathroom as she Watched the Sunset at the Balcony
As few Minutes ~

Rena Walked out from the Bathroom with a Grey T-shirt and a Blue Skirt As Jurina saw Rena she walked back Inside and Closed the Balcony Door and handed her Other Gun Holder to Rena as Rena Smile and Wear it....as She Wore her Black Hoddies that wrote “ Matsui R ....No 2“ on the Back of the Hoddies ...

As Jurina and Rena Eat Dinner at the Kitchen as they Wait for The Others to Join for Dinner or Not....Jurina Cooked her favourite Chicken Wing as she asked if Rena wanted Some....As Rena Didn’t Remember about she didn’t Eat Meat ...that Why Jurina Trick Rena that she Love Meat....

Jurina give Rena A Bite of the Meat As Rena was not that Hungry all She Does is Look Jurina Eat...As Kumi and Anna Rushed to the Kitchen with a Backpack and Opened up the cabinet that Wrote “ KUMI “ and Jurina and Rena stared at Kumi as she and Anna Pack up their Supply Snacks ...

‘So You Guys are bringing Snacks to the Tournament’ Jurina say as she took another bite of the Meat
‘Well Of course ....We Even Bring Banana...’ Kumi say as Jurina make a Weird face
‘Seriously Banana is all you think’ Jurina say as she stood up from the Dining table and Washed her Plate...
‘well....We Also Bring Green Tea....Come if you want to Join us having Tea’ Anna say as she saw the Tea Can
‘Come on ....KUMI seriously are you or not a Supermarket Owner ..’ Jurina say
‘Well....Why did you Ask ....Well Here ‘ Kumi handed a Card to Jurina
‘What This....Akiba Mall ’Jurina read the card
‘MALL...That much too far from Super market’
‘Well...Come If you Free ..i’ll Give you Free Something ‘ Kumi Smile and Headed to her Room

Jurina and Rena walked to their Room as they Get Ready....Rena was Carry a Backpack full of Stuff like Smoke Bomb , Toy Bullet , Rope , Bottle of Water and Balloon...Jurina Put her Both Glock 18 Toy Gun in her Body Gun Holder ..and one on the Back of her Pants....Rena Put her Gun in the Gun holder also a Spare Gun on her back of her pants ...As She Covered the Gun Holder By Wearing a Hoddies...

As Jurina Took her Motorcycle Key as she say to Rena

‘Well ..we better Ride my Bike that Car...It Fast to get there’ Jurina say
‘Fine with me’ Rena say as she Look at the Other Team ..
‘Hey Jurina do not brought Rena too fast Ok..’ Yuki start her Lomborghini Reveton Engine as Mayu Smile at her Sister
‘You too Kumi ‘Yuki look at Kumi who was Already Wearing her Helmet...

Jurina passed Rena Her Spare helmet and wear it for her...as she Quickly wear her’s and Hopped on the Bike....She Speed up her Bike as The Other already Start their Car Engine Except Kumi ...Because she Ride her Bike with Anna....as the Two Biker Race to the School Entrance as she Saw Takamina Red Evolution Car At the School Entrance...as they were sitting on the Floor  with Acchan Eating Chips ...

As Jurina Parked her Bike in Front of Acchan and Takamina who was Busy Eating ...followed by Kumi...As the four took Off their Helmet and Stared to Takamina and Acchan .

‘WHAT..’ Acchan look at the Jurina
‘Well...Where the Others’ Takamina says as she Look the Four who was Locked their Motocycles...
‘They will be here in 3, 2 ,1...There they are ....Oh man my Counting is a Dream Come True’ Kumi say as she Shake Anna Body Forward and backward...

‘Yeah....I Know ...STOP SHAKING ME’ Anna say as she Smack Kumi head...
‘Aww...Ouch it Hurts...i Think my Skull is Cracking ‘ Kumi say as she Rubbed her Head
‘Aww...Poor Kumi....Well Not You Better Behave More Sometime’ Rena say as she Rubbed Kumi Head

As Takamina and Acchan Explain their palces...As WMatsui Team at the Entrance of the room ....Love Bird Team at the Lab....Atsumina was at the Field.....Mayuki Team at Cafeteria....WTomo team at their Class Room ....MariMii Team at the Nurse Room....KojiYuu Team at the Principal Corridor as Takamina asked them to Search for Their places as they were 7 Boxes Around the School with their Team name on it and 4 Boxes with a Stuff in it...as 2 Minutes the School bell Willl rang and the Game Started

~TBC~

Well...Sorry...
Like I say ...I didn't have much Idea :badluck:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2012, 09:53:54 AM »
Interesting game, it smells cheat lol

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2012, 09:40:07 AM »
OOOOOO who's gonna win? who's gonna win??? go wMatsui!  :cow:

Twitter】 | 【Tumblr】 | 【Google+
My Fanfics Collection

Offline xxx220

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2012, 04:00:42 AM »
Hey....Sorry for the Late ...

@ kahem: Yeah...they will Cheat
@ ohayou : Here the Continued....I will make something Interesting

Chapter 6 ~ The Game Part 1

AS THE BELL RING~

Jurina was preparing for the Game as she Zip down her hoddies as she took out one of her toy gun from her gun holder as she zip up her hoddies back ....While she put the bullet on he gun she look at Rena who busy carrying the heavy Backpack....She Feel Guilty for her as she was weak and not recover yet...She took the Backpack from Rena hand as she carried it on her back as she handed Rena a Hand...Rena Smile and Took Jurina hand as One of her hand was Holding a Gun ...Same as Jurina...

As they walked slowly at the Corridor as Rena Heard a Footstep as Jurina Pulled Rena into one of the locker as she already Hide it on the locker next to the locker that they were hiding now....As Rena was in front of Jurina...their body were touch tightly..

‘You look Comfortable in here ‘ Jurina say as she slide her hand to Rena Waist
‘No I’m not comfortable in here’ Rena whispered to Jurina as she heard the footstep sound is closer
‘You Love it in here right’ Jurina whispered as she pulled her Closer
‘No I don’t li-- --‘ Rena being interrupted by Jurina Kiss
Jurina Kiss Rena on her Lips as she didn’t want Rena to speak anymore as Rena Kiss Back....a Few Seconds they broke the kiss ...Jurina look at Rena who was Blushing and Growling and Jurina smile at Rena....as Rena look at Jurina smile she Smile as well...As the footstep was Gone ...they come out of the locker and Prepare to become Serious .....

‘Look like we the one that haven’t Start yet....Let Go’ Jurina say as she walked Faster to the cafeteria corridor...
‘How about You go that way I Go this way’ Rena suggest
‘hmm...Can you take care of yourself ‘Jurina asked
‘Of Course I Can you Idiot’ Rena say as she Smile
‘We meet up at the Roof top ok’ Jurina say as Kiss at Rena Cheek and turned to the Left

As Rena Pick The Right direction because Jurina already pick the Left .....The Left is going to the
cafeteria....The Right is Going to the Stairs....as Rena Walked faster up the stair as she heard a Footstep ....she hide beside the wall....as someone walked Passed the corridor she shoot ...as the someone turned and it was Miichan with her Machine gun Toy gun....as Rena saw Miichan Machine Gun she run to take cover as Miichan Shoot several Times ....As Miichan tried to reload her Machine Gun ...Rena make a move she shoot 3 time at Miichan Arm....as Miichan stop Playing she Shoot a Several Attack to Rena as Rena was late to cover herself as she cover the Toy bullet with Both of her Arm until Miichan Stop....As Rena was in Pain ...Rena Shoot several time at Miichan Body as Miichan Yelled Stop

‘Ok ...Ok...Stop Please It Hurts’ Miichan say as Rena Stop Shooting
‘Well you Think did hurts ...Mine Really Hurts’ Rena say as she Tied Miichan hand...
‘Sorry ..You look like you being Bit by a Mosquito...can you Grab my Chips in my bag ‘ Miichan say as Rena nodded
‘That not Funny...Here Eat This a lot ...you will be like Godzilla’ Rena teased Miichan as she give the Chips
‘No ...I will not be like Godzilla...I’m Not like You ..a Vegetarian’ Miichan say as she Glared t Rena
‘No ...I’m not a Vegetarian....Jurina say I Eat meat also’ Rena say
‘WHAT...You eat meat......Have you already eat you pills...’ Miichan say as she took out her Pills Box...That She always brought every where for Emergency Panic
‘What Pills.....I’m  allergic to Meat or Something’Rena Shock
‘Kind of Like that ....Here Eat This to Hold you allergic Down a Little Bit’ Miichan Give Rena a allergic Pills.
‘Thanks..’ Rena took the pills and Eat it
‘Well....You allergic to meat in 50%...Not Full..Well your allergic will hold up in 10 hours...So you be alright..We better Moved on’Miichan say as Rena nodded

As Rena and Miichan was Walked toward the Science Lab ...Kumi and Anna Team Busted out off the Lab and Start Shooting to Rena and Miichan as Rena was the only one Shooting toward the Team As Miichan Hide behind Rena ....As the Two was Fast Shooter Rena take cover as She Dragged Miichan Beside the Locker....

‘Look like I Have to make an Entrance’ Rena Took out her other Gun on the Gun Holder
‘Wow...Cool Gun Holder...’ Miichan say
‘Well it no mine ...it Jurina’s..’ Rena Say as She Smile
‘ that Why it look so Familiar’ Miichan say
‘Stay Here....I’m Going In’ Rena Rushed Toward the Two Younger as She Shoot both of their Neck to make them Stop Shooting

‘OUCH...It Hurts’ Kumi Yelled as she rubbed her neck
‘Aw..Rena it not fair’ Anna say as she look at Rena
‘Well it Not Fair Either ...2 VS 1...Fair enough’ Rena Ask and Give Kumi a Banana as Anna Just nod
‘Fair Enough’ The Both of them Agree
‘Rena ...That Cheating’ Miichan say
‘This is not Cheating Miichan...This is Offering’ Rena say
‘Yeah...Miichan’ Both of the say
‘Well i Already Capture you two so you two is on my Team...care for a team work’ Rena say as glared to Kumi and Anna
‘Sure ..’ Kumi and Anna say as they Turn on their Flashlight
‘ok...Here the Plan....Anna you Wet the Floor and Kumi you Throw the Soap at every Floor ...Understood’ Rena say as Kumi Smile
‘You Remember the Soapy Trick ‘ Kumi say as Anna smile also
‘UNDERSTOOD Sir’ Kumi and Anna Obey Rena Plan...

Anna took a Bucket of Water and Splash it on the Floor as Kumi and Rena was Playing Soap Hockey to make the Floor Slippery....as they Heard some Foot Step at the Stair ...They Rushed to one of the Locker and keep Silence....as they Hide their Bag at the Locker beside their’s...Someone was walking up the Stairs with a Torchlight and It was Team Mayuki...Yuki was Walking with a Rifles Toy Gun on her Arm as Mayu was Holding Glock 18 Toy Gun that Miichan Invented for Her....As Rena and the Other Closed their Mouth as Yuki was Walking at one of the Trap....As Yuki accidently Step on one of Rena Soap and Fall Down to the Wet Floor as Mayu was the one who holding the Torchlight ..Scanning to Yuki

‘Hahaha...You Just fell’ Mayu Laughed as she look at Yuki embrassing Face
‘Stop Laughing Mayu...It a Soapy Trick’ Yuki almost Yelled as she look at Mayu laughed
‘I can See that ...’ Mayu Laughed

As Rena and the Other that in the Locker Hold their laughter...and just Giggled Silently...As Mayu was Helping Yuki to get up....Rena throw a penny to the Corridor to make a Signal to Kumi and Anna...as they Busted Out of the Locker and Shoot Mayu and Yuki  ...Mayu and Yuki Quickly Shoot at Rena , Kumi and Anna ...As the Three Take Cover with the Locker Door as Rena took their Stuff and Miichan into the Science lab and Anna and Kumi was a Fast movement and fast Shooter so they Keep shooting before they Went to the Science Lab and locked the Door as For Yuki and Mayu Tried to Unlocked the Door....Rena asked Kumi and Anna to helped her Move the Chair and Table to the Door as They already Moved it ....Rena think how to Escape the Science Lab without being captured...

‘I Know we can use the Window to go to the Classroom beside the Science Lab ‘ Anna say as Rena Keep Thinking
‘We Don’t have a Much Option so let do it’ Rena say as she took out a Rope
‘Oh No...I’m Not Crossing to the Classroom’ Miichan say as she Back off
‘You really Want to get Captured for the Second Time’ Kumi say as she Took out a Banana
‘Yeah....But I’m Not Crossing to the Classroom’ Miichan say as she Sit on the Chair
‘Fine ...Do What ever You Like’ Rena say as she Already Outside the Window to Cross to the Classroom
‘Well it not Climbing it crossing...’ Kumi say as she Dragged Miichan
“BANG” The Door Being Pushed
‘Fine ..i’m Coming’ Miichan say as she Cross the Balcony Slowly

As all of them at the Classroom...Rena throw the Rope at the Bushes ..so to Make Yuki and Mayu believe that they went downstairs....

‘Move inside Faster’ Rena say as she Locked the Balcony Door from Inside
‘Cover the Curtains....Off the Lights’ Kumi say as she helped Anna Cover the Curtains ....
‘Silence’ Rena say

As Yuki and Mayu already Broke the Door and Search for Rena and the Others as Mayu called Yuki ....as she Saw a Rope at the Bushes....They Run Downstairs ....As For Team Rena...They were Resting and Eating Silenctly as Rena Earphone start to beeping ‘Beep Beep Beep’

‘Jurina where are you’ Rena say as the Others already know that Rena and Jurina was Wearing a Earphone because Team Kumi and Anna was Talking using their Phone...As Team Mariko and Miichan was using earplugs...

‘I’m at the the Roof Top ..I already Found one of Boxes..where are you ‘ Jurina answer
‘What You really Fast to get at the Roof top ...Well i’m at the Classroom beside the Science Lab with Kumi , Anna and Miichan’ Rena say
‘What you being attack by Kumi , Anna and MariMii Team’ Jurina say
‘Yes...But I already Capture Miichan , Anna and Kumi so you Wait there I’ll be there’ Rena say as she Turn off her Earphone
‘Let Move’ Kumi say as she Packed up her Snacks

As Team Rena was Walking up to the Stairs toward the Clubroom Corridor...As Kumi and Anna Followed Rena and Miichan From behind as Someone was Sitting on the Floor Polishing a Gun while Singing “ La La La” with a Scary Tone

‘La...La....La...You were Having Fun ‘ Someone with a Scary Voice

As Rena and the Three look at the Shadow ...As Kumi and Anna hugged Each other ...Rena Stared at the Shadow Carefully as It Stood up from the Floor and Walked Slowly closer by closer with a Scary and Weird Style ....As Rena Realised It was Mariko from the Shadow...and Ready to Run

‘RUN ....GHOSTS’ Rena Asked Kumi and Anna Run toward the Stair to the Roof top Leaving Miichan Alone as she Know Mariko will untied Miichan Rope....

‘Come Back here...You little ‘ Mariko Shouted as she Tried to Untied Miichan Rope

While Rena , Kumi and Anna Run toward the Stair ...Rena realised that a Small Button on the Floor as she Step on it a two Machine Gun Shoot Them...as They Cover Their Self with their bag to make Through...as Mariko and Miichan Run with their Gun to Chased Rena and The Two....

‘Shoot Dodge’ Rena Throw Some Smoke Bomb

As the Three run to the Roof top and Locked the Door ...and Saw Jurina was Resting Under the Roof ...Rena wake Jurina up ..As they Rest under the Roof at the Entrance

‘Ah....You arrived ‘ Jurina stood up and Look at Kumi and Anna
‘What’ Kumi say
‘Wow...Even you two were a Fast Movement and a Fast Shooter ...You guys Get Captured Easily’ Jurina say as she took out a Hotdog from Rena Bag
‘ What ...we were not like you have a Fast Knowledge’ Kumi and Anna say
‘Hmm...Jurina why didn’t you tell ME THAT I ALLERGIC TO MEAT’ Rena say as Jurina Smile
‘Well ...you didn’t Asked’ Jurina say as she Eat the Hotdog
‘Well you make me Eat the meat this Evening’ Rena say
‘Well you the one that accept it’ Jurina say as she Look away
‘Well I Don’t Know...I Hate Meat’ Rena say she Took Jurina Hotdog and Took a Bite
‘Ah...You can’t Eat that Too much ‘ Kumi say as she Took the Hotdog and Give it the Jurina
‘ Let me Be’ Rena say as she Sit down leaning to the door
‘Here eat you medicine Before you collaspe’Kumi Give Rena her Medicine as Rena Eat it
‘Why Every One Brought a Medicine Box that Have My Allergic Pills in it ’ Rena Pouted 

As Rena was Tired and wanted to Took a Nap as Kumi and Anna was already Sleep on a carpet ...as for Jurina was barbeque a Meat....as She Fast asleep next to Kumi and Anna ...Jurina look at Rena , Kumi and Anna and Smile

As the Other Team were Searching for the Boxes ....Team WMatsui and Team Love Bird were Sleeping at the Roof Top

As 1 Hour have Pass....They Woke Up and Continued their Request to find the Boxes....They Went to the Corridor and Found an interesting Ride...

‘Are we going to Ride this Trolley...’ Kumi Ask Jurina with a “HAH” face
‘Aha....We Can Move Faster Right’ Jurina say as Rena Sit on the Trolley
‘Talking about Fast Movement and Knowledge...’ Anna glared to Jurina
‘If you guys want to Run Fine’ Jurina start to pushed the Trolley
‘No...We In’ Kumi and Anna Jumped and Kneel Down the Trolley ...

Jurina Pushed The Trolley to the Cafeteria and Found the Tomomi and Tomochin were eating some Sushi that they Brought ....

‘There the Other Team...Kumi Now’ Jurina Shout as Kumi Took out a Water Balloon in her Bag and Throw it at tomochin as Tomomi already Know and Hide under the Table

‘KUMMMIIIIII.....’ Tomochin Yell and Took her Gun and Shoot Jurina Back
‘Owww.....Why the Heck You Shoot me Not Her’ Jurina Yell back as she Pushed the Trolley
‘Because you are the One that Ask her to Throw that Damn Water balloon’ Tomochin shoot the Trolley
‘Kumi ....Anna’ Jurina say as they Nodded

Kumi and Anna Shoot from the Corner of the trolley as Rena was Trying to Reload her gun..Jurina Pushed them to the Next Location ...The Infirmary Room..

‘Are you sure ..we are going In’ Kumi Look at Rena
‘Yeah...It Going to be alright ...’ Rena Pat Kumi Shoulder
‘ Yeah Right....I remember the Last Time I Went Here’ Anna Looked at the Infirmary Door
‘Oh...That ...You were like Dr Frankenstein ...‘ Jurina Followed Rena
‘That was just A Joke ‘ Rena say as she open the Infirmary Door
‘ Yeah... That you make Kumi Fainted ...’ Anna Look at Kumi
‘I didn’t Remember that Kumi Fainted ‘ Rena Look at Anna with a Confused Face
‘That Because you Lost your Memory ‘ Anna say

As they Went Inside the Infirmary....Kumi and Anna we Hugging Each Other as The Spooky Infirmary....Jurina feel Cold......Rena Went Inside the Medicine Room ..As the Three Stand Still and Suddenly The three was Scared as they Heard a Foot Step at the Corridor

“Tap Tap Tap “ “ Tap Tap Tap”

The Hugged Each Other and Tried to Hide Under the Infirmary Bed....As a Sound like Someone been Knocking the Infirmary Window...That make Jurina Surprised...

“Tok Tok Tok “ “Tok Tok Tok”

Suddenly Rena Come Back and She Shouted at the Three
‘WHAT THE HECK YOU THREE WERE DOING UNDER THE BED’ Rena Shout
‘Awwww......Please Don’t Don’t t-ttake Our Soooul’ Anna Cried as she Hug Kumi
‘Why the Heck I Would take your Soul Anna’ Rena Kneel Down under the Bed and Look at the Three
‘Oh...It Just You Rena...You scared Us’ Jurina say as she Stood up Under the Bed
‘Oh It Just You....Why did I wasting my Tears ‘ Anna say as she Wiped her Tear
‘Why are you Guys Under the Bed’ Rena say
‘We Heard some Foot Step At the Corridor’ Kumi say as she Point to the Door
‘I didn’t hear Something ‘ Rena say as she Walked toward the Door and Open it
‘There No one here Except Us..’ Rena Look at the corridor

As Rena Took a Quick Check at the Corridor...the Three who was In the Infirmary Stand Still Until They Heard the Second Knock on the Window..

“ Tok Tok Tok “ “Tok Tok Tok”

As they Heard the Knock...They Took their Stuff and Run Toward Rena ...

‘Renaaa...’ They Run Toward Rena and Hugged Her Tightly
‘We Told you the Infirmary were A Bad Place to Search ‘ Anna Cried
‘ The Infirmary were Creepy and Spooky ‘ Jurina cried
‘ Oneechan ....’ Kumi Cried
‘What are you Three Saying’ Rena say as she Tried to Break Free from the Youngest Hug
‘In The Infirmary ‘ Jurina point the Infirmary Door

As Rena pushed the Youngest to let her Go and Walked Inside the Infirmary to Check the “ Spooky and Creepy Thing” ...She Walked Toward the Medicine Room and Found a Small Box that have a Writen on it...She Took the Box and Read the Name

‘It the Love Bird Box..’ Rena Cheer and Put the Box inside her Pocket and Search for other Boxes maybe being Hide in the Drawers..

As for the Three they Sit Down on the Floor and Hugged Each Other ....Then It Happen again the Foot Steps Sound...They Just Closed their Eyes ...and Let the Spirit Pass

“Tap Tap Tap” “TAP TAP TAP “

‘Spirit Spirit Please Forgive Us...We Didn’t Do anything Wrong..’ Jurina say as she Heard the Foot step getting Closer
‘Yeah...Spirit Stop Underestimate Us ‘ Kumi say
‘Yeah...We are not Scared ...we were a Big Girl ‘ Anna say 

Then the foot step Stopped

‘Hey You Guys....I Found a Box’ Rena say with a Scary Voice
‘Ahhhhhh...’ The Three Scream as Jurina Open her Eyes
‘Renaaaa’ Jurina Hugged Rena As Kumi and Anna Hug each Other
‘Look i Found a Box’ Rena say as she Handed the Box to Kumi
‘It Our Box ‘ Kumi say as They Wiped their Tear

TBC

Sorry for my Bad English~~

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2012, 09:00:47 AM »
hahahahahahaha~ the girls got scared by Rena-san  XD

EPIC!  :lol:

Twitter】 | 【Tumblr】 | 【Google+
My Fanfics Collection

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2012, 11:05:04 AM »
Hahahah! I like this game! Lol everyone have Rena's medcine ^^

Offline xxx220

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2012, 01:25:09 PM »
Thank you for Reading

@ohayou : Yeah...They Were Just a Youngster
@kahem : Everyone Trying to Protect Rena Health

Offline Chikane Himemiya

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2012, 11:12:30 AM »
very good story!!!
plssssss update sooooooooooon!!!1

Offline xxx220

• Member+
Re: Okotteru Angels (Acchan Graduation Support )
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2012, 03:09:52 AM »
@ Chikane Himemiya: Thank you ...I will

Hey Guys....Here the Continued....Sorry it kind of Short .....I was have no Idea after Acchan annoucement... :?

Same Chapter ~ The Game Part 2

‘Open it Kumi ‘ Anna took a Quick Peek on Kumi Shoulder
‘Seriously ....’ Kumi open the Box and Found a DVD Game
‘Wow....This is the Game that We almost Brought it but already Sold Out ‘ Anna Took the Game and Read the Description on the back of the Game
‘How it already Sold Out ‘ Jurina say as she Read the Description too
‘It a limited Edition only the Chosen one can get it....It was totally Expensive...We can buy another Huge Machine Gun and Even A Dog and cat ‘ Kumi Explain to Jurina
‘Really but why didn’t you just ask Yuki to brought it for you at other Country ‘ Jurina ask
‘We was thinking that too but we Didn’t want to Waste our money buy the Limited Edition one....So we brought the Original One...It a cool Game’ Anna Explain
‘Seriously ...You guys are really need to stop playing Video games...’ Rena shake her Head with a Unknown face
 ‘You Guys need to let me Play the Game Later ‘ Jurina say
‘Let Go...Find the Other Box Gamers’  Rena Drag Jurina Up the Stairs...

As the Four Climbing up the Stairs....Kumi and Anna Stopped Walking as they Heard a Foot Step back at the Corridor....The wanted to ignore the Sound but it seem like the foot step getting Nearer and Nearer ....

“Tap Tap Tap...TAP TAP TAP “

The Step getting louder and Louder until the Sound Stops...

‘K~um~i....A~nn~a....Let go...’ Rena making a Scary Voice then she Return into her normal voice
‘ARgghhhh......Rena Stop doing that’ Anna Cried and She Punched Rena arm
‘Doing What...’ Rena say
‘Yeah...Stop Doing and Leaving us like that Rena’ Jurina say as she Pouted

“Tap Tap Tap...Tap Tap Tap”

‘I think now I heard a Foot Step...Ww-eee Bet-ttter Run ‘ Rena say with a Shocked Face
‘Arghhhh....’ They Scream as loud as they can and Run as Fast as they Can

As they Run Upstairs Rena Heard a Voice that kind of Familiar  ...She Closed Anna and Kumi Mouth as Jurina Ready her Gun...Rena Signal Kumi and Anna to get Ready

‘I think it was Team Tomo....Hear’ Jurina Whrispered to Kumi , Anna and Rena
‘ Tomochin...I’m Tired ..Chiyuu’ Tomomi say
‘Tomomi ...Voice down someone will heard Us’ Tomochin say
‘but I didn’t Sleep Well’ Tomomi say
‘Why I sleep Well’ Tomochin say
‘Well it because you were making the room like a Club Room...with your Latest Song ‘ Tomomi Pouted
‘You were saying that you didn’t like my “Song Dear J”’ Tomochin Look at Tomomi
‘No ‘ Tomomi say
‘That my Tomomi ‘ Tomochin Kiss Tomomi passionly
Then Rena and The other Three came out of the Corner and point the Gun toward Tomochin and Tomomi

‘Wow...I wish i get a Kiss like Them ‘ Rena start a Conversation
‘What....You think I didn’t kiss like that ‘ Jurina say as she look at Rena
‘What are you Four Doing ....you guys Interrupting our Sweet moment’ Tomochin say
‘What a Killer Joy ...Chiyuu’ Tomomi say
‘Well....We are in a Middle of a Game here ‘ Kumi say
‘Aren’t you guys were at the Cafeteria back then’ Anna say
‘Well Yeah....We Left after you Guys Wet ME...’Tomochin say angrily
‘Sorry...but you guys Didn’t Heard any Foot Steps’ Jurina ask
‘No...and We only heard you guys Scream Loud ...Chiyuu‘ Tomomi say
‘You Heard that....’ Rena say
‘It Louder that Ever ‘ Tomochin say
‘Let Begin ...Should we ‘ Rena say as she Point her toy gun to Tomochin
‘Let see ...who Getting Capture ..’ Tomochin accept Rena Challenge
‘Arghhhh....’ Rena Run To Tomochin while shooting Tomochin
‘Argghhhh’ Tomochin do the Same

After a Few Minutes.( Sorry I was tired to make a Fighting Scene..)

‘How long does this Fight will End’ Kumi say as she Took a Bite of her Banana
‘I’m tired and Bored Chiyuu..’ Tomomi say as she lead her body at the Wall
‘Rena ...Hurry finish Tomochin Up ..’ Jurina say
‘I’m Tired of Playing with this Toy ‘ Rena throw her Gun and Put her Glove On
‘Me Too ‘ Tomochin give her Gun to Tomomi and Put her Black Leather Glove ...
‘We Fight for Real ‘ Rena say
‘1 ,2 ,3 Rumble Fight !! ‘ Anna Start the Battle
‘Who will think you Win ...I bet for Tomochin ‘ Kumi say
‘I bet Rena will Win’ Jurina say
‘She your Partner ...Me Tomochi Chiyuu...’ Tomomi say
‘I bet for both of Them ‘ Anna say
‘Arghh...Take this’ Rena Start the Fight

Tomochin Dodge Rena Punch and Swing a Punch toward Rena Stomach Hard...that make Rena Hold the Pain...Tomochin throw another Punch toward Rena Stomach but Rena Dodge and Kick Tomochin Leg that make Her Fall...Rena Jumped t Punch Tomochin who wason the Floor....But Tomochin Roll Aside and Get Up ...she Jump on Rena Back and start to Punch Rena Face from Behind ....Rena Hit Tomochin at the Wall to make her Let Go of Her....Rena Took a Couple of Second to took a Breath..Rena Swing a Fist toward Tomochin but luckily Tomochin Dodge and Make Rena Fist went to the Wall....

‘Arghh....It Hurts ‘ Rena Rubbed her Fist..’ Rena Hold the Pain
‘Rena are you alright ‘ Jurina say
‘No....It Hurts’ Rena handed her Hand to Jurina to check up
‘Luckily I Dodge...’ Tomochin say as she Handed Rena A Bandage
‘You Guys are in a Bad Shape’ Jurina say as she poked Tomochin Red Cheek
‘Tsk...Tskk.’ Tomochin Pushed Jurina Away
 ‘Rena ...i think your hand are not Ok Chiyuu’ Tomomi say
‘why that ...tsk’ Rena say as she Shake her Hand

~TBC~

I was Surprised to hear about Acchan Graduate ...well everyone Surprised Right ?....I feel Depressed :on polter: , Sad :barf: :fainted: , and Anger :scolding: :angry1: but ...It not my decision It's Acchan ....However If Acchan Choose the Right Options....If Always Support Her...Even Thought She Aren't Akb48 after she Graduate ....But She is an Akb48 ....in History...T-T Acchan.....But Still DON't GRADUATE ACCHAN :angry1: :scolding:

I WILL SUPPORT YOU ACCHAN

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2012, 12:29:43 PM »
Good Tomotomo moment

Offline xxx220

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2012, 02:08:23 AM »
Hey Guys....This is the Final Chapter of the Game ....

@ kahem : Thank you for Supporting me and always Commenting my Fics

Same Chapter ~ Final Part Of THE GAME ( Part 3)

As they Rena Injured Arm....Team Atsumina Was Passing by the corridor and Found Them and start shooting them....They Hide behind the Wall and Locker and Shoot team Atsumina....

‘Hey that not Fair ‘ Takamina cover herself with her Bag
‘Yeah ....6 vs 2 is not Fair’ Acchan Shoot them
‘Who say we Team up ‘ Jurina Start shooting Tomochin
‘Ouchhh....owww’ Tomochin tried to Covered herself with her Hand
‘Tomochin ‘ Tomomi Helped her by shooting Jurina
‘ You guys going to be Red when you get back ‘ Rena say as she shoot Acchan with only one Gun on her hand
‘Shoot shoot ‘ Kumi Shoot Takamina as Anna was Helping Jurina Shoot the Tomo’s

Then Acchan Throw a Smoke Bomb and Accidently Hit Rena Head as Kumi saw the Bomb she drag Rena to back up ...They saw a Smoke Came out of the Bomb and Run to the Nearest Door ...Rena Pushed Everyone to go to the Door....

‘ACCHAN....It not a Pillow it is a Bomb...it Hurts ‘ Rena Yell at Acchan
‘Soorrry.....I over Throw...I think I didn’t Know my own Strength ‘ Acchan Bowed

As Everyone was already Run and Went to the Door ...But Rena did not have the Time to Run ...She make it Short by Hiding inside the Locker ...as the Smoke came through the Small Hole of the Locker ...That make Rena try to Get out of the Locker but the Locker door was Stuck ....

‘Why I did this Stupid Idea....Hiding inside a Locker that have a Hole on it...’ Rena say as she Kick the Locker Door to Open

Then the Smoke start to spread into the Whole Locker that make Rena Faint...As for the Team Who was inside the Room was Chatting ....Jurina Went out of the Room with her Hoodies Hook up and a Towel on her mouth ....She run toward a Window and Open it so that the Smoke can lead Out...Then went back to the Room and Wait for a Couple of Minutes...They were Chatting and Laughing then they realised they were Short of Member

‘Hey Guys...Who was not here ...I feel like we are short one person ‘ Jurina say as she Look Around
‘Yeah...I feel it Too ‘ Kumi say
‘ One , Two , Three ...Five ‘ Tomomi Count as she look around

They all think and look around the Room...

‘RENNNA....’ They Scream Rena name as they Realised that she was Missing

They Rush out from the Room and look around the Corridor ....Tomomi Order them to Search for Rena

‘ Kumi ...Anna search at the Lockers ‘ Tomomi Order the two
‘RENA...’ Anna and Kumi shout as they found Rena
‘Why the Heck you were in the Locker ‘ Tomochin say
‘Jurina can you carry Rena ‘ Tomomi say
‘Yes...of course she my Partner ‘ Jurina say
‘Good now Let get her Out of there ‘ Tomomi say
‘Tomomi ...you really care about Rena’ Anna say
‘Of course ...she like a Best friend to Me ‘ Tomomi say as she Smile to Tomochin
‘Aww...don’t be Jealous Tomochin ...you still be the First one ‘ Tomomi say as she leaned a Kiss to Tomochin
‘I know....and I’m Not Jealous ‘ Tomochin kiss back
‘Let move on....are you guys Going other Way or Join us ‘ Jurina say as she carry Rena
‘Maybe we will Join you....You short One members ...’ Tomochin say as she Nodded to Jurina
‘Thank you ‘ Jurina Smiled

As the five Walk to the Science Lab No.2 ( sorry I didn’t any Idea)....They Stand in front of the Lab Door

‘Why does the Box have to locate in a Spooky part of the School....’ Anna say as she sigh
‘Why are you sighing ....it not that spooky ‘ Tomochin say as she look at the three with a relax face
‘ Yeah...we are Mafia’s...We are Brave ‘ Jurina say as she Support the Two
‘Yeah....The Spirits can’t hurt us ‘ Anna Proudly say
‘ Yeah...Let Do it ‘ Kumi high Five with the Two youngest

As they wemt inside the Science Lab ...Jurina put Rena on the Bed inside the Science Lab....Then she went with Kumi and Anna to search for the Box at the Equipment Room inside the Science Lab as Tomomi and Tomochin went to the Chemical Room....They Left Rena who was still fainted alone at the Lab ....

The Equipment Room

Jurina , Kumi and Anna was Search for the Boxes ...they Tried the Cabinets , Locker , Drawers , tables and Even Inside a Boxes...They  Didn’t Found anything but still searching Harder....Then the Same Sound that happen in the Infirmary Room

“Tok Tok Tok.....Tok Tok Tok “

‘Rena is that you ‘ Jurina Shout
‘It is the Same Sound that Knocking the Infirmary Room..’ Anna Hug her own Body and Stand Still
‘It Getting Louder ‘ Kumi  say as Back up toward Anna
‘Guys let Ignore it...Put your Earphone On..Play some Song ’ Jurina say as she put her earphone

They Continued Search for the Boxes Fast....Jurina was Searching for the Boxes as Anna and kumi read some Project Files....Then A Different Sound

“Chang “(broken Glass)

A Broken Glass suddenly Appeared....They were Surprised and Saw a Monster Arm in Shadow shape....They Scream and took their Stuff and Run toward the room the Rena was being Laying ....They Scream Out loud and Jumped At the Bed that Rena was Laying and Hugged Rena while Closed their Eyes...

‘Rena....Pp-lea-se Waa-ke Uppp... ‘ Jurina say as she Shivering
‘Rena....although you are not Dead ....buu-ttt weee ne-eeed you to WAKE UP ‘ Anna say as she was Shivering and Shout as she Was Totally Scared
‘Oneechan ...I don’t want to Die...Good Bye Banana ‘ Kumi Cried as she Hug Tightly at Rena
‘J~u~r~i~n~a....A~nn~a...K~u~m~i....’ A scary Voice Called
‘Uhhhahhhh.....Mommy Saa-fe Me—ee ‘ Kumi Cried even Loud
‘ Ma-yu.....Mari-chan...’ Jurina Cried as she burned her face on Rena Shirt...
‘TOMOMI...TOMOCHIN...Help US’ Anna Shout as she Start to Cried Harder

As Anna Shout out loud....Tomomi and Tomochin Rushed to the Room and Saw The three Youngest Were Crying Hard ....They Run toward them and Hugged them....Tomochin Hugged Tightly to Jurina as Tomomi Hug Anna ....Kumi already Comfortable with Rena who was still Not awaken yet...Then a Couple of Minutes they Hugged Each Other....Tomochin Filled up a Glass off Tap water and Pour it on Rena Face ...

‘Woahh...What is that for’ Rena say as she Look at Tomochin
‘Wakey Wakey ...’ Tomochin say

As The three Youngest were still sobbing and Start to Cried back as they Went to Hugged Rena ...
The three Hugged Rena Tightly and Cried ...Rena Hugged them Tightly with a Confused Face

‘What happen with you three ‘ Rena say
‘Th-e same Thing ‘ Jurina Explain as she was Sobbing
 ‘The Window thing...’ Rena say as Jurina Nodded
‘It alright...I will never Leave you guys Alone’ Rena hugged them

Rena Hugged them Tightly ...Tomochin and Tomomi smiled as they Join the Four Hug together....As they were already Tired of Crying and Walking ...they went to the Clubroom....as they Arrived at the Clubroom they Saw team Atsumina was already asleep at the Couch ...then team Mayuki were sleeping on a Curtain sheet to cover the Dirty Floor...Mariko and Miichan didn’t Sleep yet...they were playing PSP with Haruna and Yuko...they were playing 2 vs 2 in Tekken 6 ...As they saw the youngest....Three of them were having Reds Eyes...like they were Crying for Hours....Then One of them were have a fist Wrapped with Bandage....and One of them were having a Red cheek being hit by someone...and One of them were having spots on her face....

‘What happen to you guys ‘ Yuko say
‘We Don’t want to talk about it ‘ The youngest Say
‘Talk with Us...If you ready to talk ....’ Haruna say
‘Now...go to sleep...You guys Look Tired ‘ Mariko say as she Throw a Pillow to shared

Rena was Sleeping in the Middle...Jurina and Kumi sleep beside her and Hug her as Anna hug Kumi...Tomomi and Tomochin were Sharing Each other Pillow....Mariko , Miichan , Haruna and Yuko were Joining Them To Sleep...

That It ...Sorry I don't really have anymore Idea but seek Forward at my Fics ....It going to be Interesting next Chapter ~~ :rofl:

Offline yvet_951

• ecchi
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2012, 07:38:04 AM »
pleaseeeeeee update  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: MAYUKI  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: WMATSUI I LOVE RENA AND JURINA :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
THANKS FOR UPDATEEEEE

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2012, 07:54:53 PM »
Hahahah Jurina, Kuumin and Anna are true chicken ahahah!

Offline xxx220

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2012, 02:54:27 PM »
Sorry for keeping everyone waiting for the update but in a past few months / weeks I  have a little problem with my internet server so I won't be continued my Fanfic for a while but don't worry I will update it as soon as possible  !!

I have a School tests in two weeks I have to focus in studying ....

Chapter 7 : A Short Vacation

Hope you guys like the title of the chapter

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Thu Dec 09 2010