JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Natsumen - Cicada Sing The Galaxy

Author Topic: The Tokunaga Chinami Thread (徳永千奈美)  (Read 117121 times)

Offline blackpansy

Re: The Tokunaga Chinami Thread (徳永千奈美)
« Reply #260 on: September 22, 2008, 02:57:15 AM »
i wonder the same thing poor chii i dont want people to be stalking her

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #261 on: September 22, 2008, 02:59:42 AM »
I wonder what it is about Tokunaga that makes her such a prime stalker target...?

Everyone has stalkers. Her pictures just happens to show up on the web more often.

Offline Sazaki Ren

• Member+
« Reply #262 on: September 22, 2008, 09:48:03 AM »
^Yup, recently I saw some pictures of Momoko taken on a sub-way train - she was playing on her pink DS. So that just proves that not only Chii is a some kind of a "target" for stalkers - they are another mishap of being popular and famous. It's just that H!P girls are allowed to lead practically normal life - no guards are following them. So stalkers are something that can't be changed. We just should hope that none of stalker photos cause another scandal.  :prayers:

Thanks to PHARADOX for the sign :wub:
My own Art Corner
My H!P Blog

Offline Kirigirisu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • チュlip~
« Reply #263 on: September 22, 2008, 10:19:40 AM »
^ Wasn't that a picture of Natsuyaki? o.o

Offline Sazaki Ren

• Member+
« Reply #264 on: September 22, 2008, 05:31:57 PM »
Um - sub-way train + pink Nintendo DS - was Momoko's pictures. I didn't see Miyabi's pictures ever since her scandal that didn't have any consequences.

Thanks to PHARADOX for the sign :wub:
My own Art Corner
My H!P Blog

Offline blackpansy

« Reply #265 on: October 03, 2008, 03:23:30 AM »
chinami have really sexy legs i love this picture  :wub: :wub:

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #266 on: October 04, 2008, 01:30:53 AM »
Sort of yeah, tho I wouldn't put it like that  ^-^
She has her own style, usually looking good.

She's still my second favorite.
I had trouble at 21ji made no cinderella at the concert with her and Yurina, didn't know who to look at because Yurina is close on #3, so I tried to just look at both switching...
Anyway, I had a discussion some time ago with someone about Chinami's true self, based on stalker pics and clips (mostly other than posted here) you could get the impression she's isn't that happy when being "off-stage". In my opinion it's just normal that you look rather gloomy when going around alone but the other person was wondering if she's maybe only/mostly playing the energetic Chinami for the cameras but is not really like that in real life.
Well now, that we've got some pics from her phone, I think even more that I was right and she's really energetic/happy for the most time and just not looking like that when being alone. Of course she has ups and downs too (assuming) but I don't think it's all acting, the genkiness

don't take this too serious, I only wanted to write something to avoid a one-line reply (I really had the discussion and all though, it's not fiction lol)

ps: Momo's pink DS is fabulous  :lol: but wrong thread, oshi-
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #267 on: October 04, 2008, 04:19:07 AM »
It's not off topic since Chinako's mom did the decorating for her. :lol:

Offline cuteberryz

« Reply #268 on: October 10, 2008, 07:53:16 PM »
it's just normal for anyone to look don or angry when they're by them selves because no one is gonna be smiling all the time especially if they're alone...umm that would be so weird. XD XD
i dont think it's acting chinami just has a random personality like the kind that is only energetic when she's with her friend.
most of the girls wota pictures that i've seem  they always look angry maybe cause they know someone is stalking them.
ex.
captain looks very angry here. :(
same with miya XD
kumai looks very pissed. XD XD
momo looks annoyed here. XD

IT'S NOT ONLY CHINAMI.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #269 on: October 21, 2008, 09:10:56 AM »
Chinami will be in the next issue of B.L.T. U-17 sizzleful girl  :muffin: :muffin:
http://www.jbook.co.jp/p/p.aspx/3664191/s/
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread

Offline blackpansy

« Reply #270 on: October 22, 2008, 06:26:05 AM »
im so happy that chii is coming out on a magazine and that she got lines in the new single
she's finally getting more attention  :D

chinami and maimi in blt magazine  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #271 on: October 26, 2008, 02:40:52 AM »
They seem to be rotating the other "underdogs" as well, so don't look too deep into this.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #272 on: October 26, 2008, 12:10:09 PM »
Ah, don't crush his(her?) hopes all at once :P
For the moment at least they put more focus on the "underdogs" therefore also Chinami.
It should stay like that o/ magazine-wise. As for lines in songs I have a different opinion  :ph43r:
But now Chinami should get a PB soon, if she wants to make one. >:|
(I sometimes wonder if some don't get one because they don't want to like jump around in bikini's in front of a camera).
By the way, why aren't there more scans of Chinami in BLT ? There have been some of Maimi already but only that one of Chinami.

I'll probably be able to get hold of some Chinami unofficials from berikore, yay!

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #273 on: October 26, 2008, 12:46:25 PM »
Nah, they can't just let anyone shoot a photobook if there's a risk it'll flop.

BLT U-17 is out next month, the Maimi scans are from the latest issue of Up to boy.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #274 on: October 26, 2008, 01:06:15 PM »
Oh I see, looks like I've mixed them.

I can hardly imagine a Berryz photobook to flop. There are always some wota who are going to buy it...
But meh, guess you are right, thinking of shop sales there are probably not enough loyal wota for those member to make enough profit with such PBs.
If they would shoot one in Tokyo or some area easy to reach it wouldn't be that expensive to make one tho! Then release it as limited special on this UFG shop. They should risk it for the sake of the member's fans >:|
The older they get the less they are going to sell, probably~
Meanwhile I'm fine with Chinami BLT, that's already more than I did expect she would really get ^-^

Offline cuteberryz

« Reply #275 on: October 27, 2008, 03:54:29 AM »

@Ayabie

IT'S NOT LIKE WE CHINAMI FANS ARE GETTING OUR HOPES THAT SHE WILL GET MORE ATTENTION, SHE ACTUALLY IS GETTING MORE ATTENTION EVER SINCE MONKEY DANCE CAME OUT.

it's not the same me saying that i want her to get attention, than she actually getting, because she lately got lines on singles and now she's on a magazine, also on berryz new single she'd in the front.
so what you said makes no sense.

i think all of them have enough fans to have a pb.
this thread is to support the members i guess? and it's rude to always be negative about someone in their forum.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #276 on: October 27, 2008, 01:58:28 PM »
From what I understand what Ayabie wrote he never said Chinami is not getting attention.
The point just was that everyone - even Maasa and Saki - are getting such features in magazines and therefore we shouldn't expect or put too many hopes in Chinami to become lead in Berryz or some other major change.
We're all free to hope for more of course. Looking at shirenu's voice poll I guess Ayabie also doesn't/wouldn't mind Chinami having more lines  ;)

We all agree it's good that she gets more attention at the moment. She deserves it after all  :w00t:

But it's not about being negative, just being realistic.
Even if every member has enough fans to have PBs, why aren't they getting one?
If it's not the members themselves UpFront has to have a reason. Since they aren't known to be a welfare group it wouldn't be surprising to find the reason looking at profit made by PBs. Maybe they want some % profit they don't expect with a Chinami PB.
Well we don't really know the truth, she could also get one soon, who knows. UpFront is to blame at any rate!
and hey, be glad Chinami's thread has activity for once! Not like all the other kids threads at the moment. :tama-mad:
So keep posting ^-^ (just with less caps please : P)

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #277 on: October 27, 2008, 02:27:42 PM »
Thanks for the back up, nach.

@cuteberryz:

Not to be an ass, but you don't seem to know the circumstances. Like nach mentioned: face reality.

Chinami is getting attention? So are the other members.
Chinami got lines? So did the others.
Chinami is in a magazine? So was/will the others.
Chinami is in the front of the new single? That has nothing to do with this.

Hey, I'm just as happy for her as you are, but do note the same things happening to her comrades in C-ute.

H!P is undergoing huge changes, and from how I see it, they're basically "replacing" the older generation with the younger and fresher one, i.e (Current) Morning Musume, Berryz, C-ute and lately the Eggs. And to make that work they have to slap these unknown members' faces to the public eye or they'll just be overshadowed by their elders.

PS: I'm highly offended by your not recognizing me as a Chinami fan.

Offline cuteberryz

« Reply #278 on: October 28, 2008, 02:06:59 AM »
first of all i'm not saying she's gonna be the leader in berryz or anything.

i'm not saying she's getting more attention than the other members, but she's beginning to be notice.

about them getting lines. chinami got more lines than the others underdugs. besides on the lasts episodes of
berrikyu chinami was one of the members that was featured the most.

i'm not saying she's gonna be the center of berryz but she is becoming a little more than before.

it's not being realistic when there are girls who sell more than other and still dont get a pb. maasa for example, she sells more than all the otehr berryz besides momo, risako and miya,  but does she have a pb? no and kumai has one, but she sells less than maasa. miya is the
third best seller in berryz and she only has one pb.
best example erika is third best seller in c-ute and she doesn't have a pb, why? idk. it's not only about selling because maimi sells more than airi and airi has more pb's.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #279 on: October 28, 2008, 02:32:15 AM »
What are you even basing those assumptions on? Official shop sales? Because those don't even say that much. Want to be realistic? Have some mixi rankings.

Top 10 from September (Community members)

菅谷梨沙子 (1042)
嗣永桃子 (985)
鈴木愛理 (946)
夏焼雅 (815)
矢島舞美 (755)
熊井友理奈 (671)
萩原舞 (582)
徳永千奈美 (461)
須藤茉麻 (427)
清水佐紀 (426)

Or how about a ranking of the female responses?

菅谷梨沙子 347
夏焼雅    304
嗣永桃子   275
熊井友理奈 72
徳永千奈美 57
清水佐紀   41
須藤茉麻   40

And Airi is clearly more popular than Maimi.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Natsumen - Cicada Sing The Galaxy