JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Windom

Author Topic: [Discuss] The Best Vocals in AKB48  (Read 43862 times)

Offline Iridal

• Member+
Re: [Discuss] The Best Vocals in AKB48
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2010, 11:36:40 PM »
I have to say Takamina. She never disappoint me :D She sure is tiny but her voice is BIG.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2010, 12:06:13 PM »
Wasamin has the best vocals of the newly added kenkyuusei imo. She pwned in the musical  :thumbup

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2010, 07:53:36 PM »
Who do you think has the best (or least bad) vocals in Watarirouka? I would go with Nacchan because she actually has a powerful voice, at least compared to other WH girls.

Offline hibachifinal

• リトル・プリンセス
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super Fab Imouto II Turbo
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2010, 08:12:59 PM »
1. Masuda
2. Kashiwagi
3. Takamina

Who do you think has the best (or least bad) vocals in Watarirouka? I would go with Nacchan because she actually has a powerful voice, at least compared to other WH girls.

i'm gonna have to agree with you on this one. Nacchan does seem to be the most competent... with Rabutan coming 2nd.

everyone knows mayu is the worst singer in warota  :lol:

jk

シャイニーくももかがやくよKY PP FCpixiv@hibachifinal

Offline Anariel

• Meronpan Society
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2010, 08:53:56 PM »
lol

i like Mayu, yeah i know that she hasn't good voice but it is adorable and moe moe ^^

Offline aznnerd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2010, 10:15:42 PM »
lol my poor oshimen you're cute and all but vocals is not your strong suit so yea Nachhan has the better voice out of the 5

My top vocals has got to be Yuka's. The Bird performance sealed the deal for me. After Yuka is a big jumble of girls whom I can't rank XD

Sayaka, Yukirin, Takamina, Nontii, Hacchan, Nakayan, Michiriu, and Rina Nakinashi (normally like lower ranged girls but Rina and Michiriu were exceptions)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2010, 10:43:22 PM »

I really disagree with you on this. She may have a loud voice, but she hardly has any control over it.

The problem is, most WH lines are too short to really say something about their vocals... like, all Harugon does is say one sentence every now and then  :nervous

Offline johanx841

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2010, 03:49:33 AM »
Myao has amazing voice....she is really underrated !!

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2010, 05:50:58 PM »
For me it's the lil Captain TAKAMINA......i really love her voice!  XD XD XD every time i heard her sing it made me stop whatever I'm doing... :nervous

and

I also like Sato Natsuki's voice.....the first time i heard her sing the Dakishimeraretara with Asuka and Chiyuu.... XD XD XD

Offline hina

• Gekikara Underling
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2010, 05:17:05 PM »
Myao has amazing voice....she is really underrated !!
+1  :twothumbs

as for WH, I agree on Nacchan, there was this time when she sang Hoshi no Ondo in AKB48+10, and I've been a fan of her voice ever since.

Offline testament101

• Personman, Man of the interwebs
  • Member+
  • jpop and kpop and idols...oh my
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2010, 06:18:16 AM »
Takamina. Hands. Down.  Various others have good ranges but none of them have the power that Takamina has in her voice.  Takamina's voice feels like she could command the a whole stadium with it (Like that thing Luffy can do in One Piece for those who read it).  If I had to pick a 2nd, I'd go with Yukirin.
R.I.P. Nujabes

Offline danny_lolita

• Member+
  • SaeYaka is pure love
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2010, 04:56:36 PM »
Without a shadow of doubt, the best voice is the Sayaka. It is excellent and perfect. And there is not the traditional voice Idol. And whenever it is possible to sing distinguishes her voice.

Takamina also has a very good voice. For me the second best voice. The Yuka also has a good voice, but do not value it.

I also like the voice of the Sae, i think it particularly unusual and very funny. And goes well with the voice of the Sayaka.

Offline Anariel

• Meronpan Society
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2010, 05:10:02 PM »
Best voices: Masuda Yuka and Iwasa Misaki
Worst voices: Takajo Aki, Ishida Haruka, Oku Manami, Sae Miyazawa, Sayaka Akimoto

Offline aznnerd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2010, 07:00:54 PM »
Worst voices: Takajo Aki, Ishida Haruka, Oku Manami, Sae Miyazawa, Sayaka Akimoto

*GASP* Le Blasphemy  :O
lol kidding, I for one rank Sayaka pretty high in vocal ability, maybe even higher than Takamina. Takamina has a great, powerful voice but it's nasally a times. Yuka, Yukirin, Natsuki, Yui, Wasamin, and Komori are my top picks as well.

Offline klassens

« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2010, 07:23:43 PM »
You can find a survey among all AKB members regarding this on AKB fashion Book 2009 or something: Masuda get most votes which count around 50%, takamina seconded to yuka while nontty (!) taking the third place

I'm sorry for takamina and her supporters but I DO feel her vocal ability is overrated for some reason

My ranking at this moment, seems about:

Masuda
Iwasa
Katayama
Takahashi
Akimoto
Sato Natsuki

For Warotta it's a bit difficult as barrierV explained, also their voices are too much "decorated" lol. If I have to take a guess, I would say Oota>>>Kikuchi>Watanabe>Nakagawa>>>>Hirajima

Offline Anariel

• Meronpan Society
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2010, 07:31:19 PM »
^^ Sorry if you got hurt, but I judge them listening live perf (no studio recording), They can't sing but they are good persons in other skills of course.

Offline danny_lolita

• Member+
  • SaeYaka is pure love
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2010, 07:43:37 PM »
Sayaka is amazing live. Just seeing her singing in Infinity.

Her voice does not compare to anyone else. Strong, determined and with a control in their abilities that not many can do. And besides that her voice fits in all types of music, because she can use it.

Offline aznnerd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2010, 01:21:22 AM »
^^ Sorry if you got hurt, but I judge them listening live perf (no studio recording), They can't sing but they are good persons in other skills of course.

Uhmmmm did you not see my "lol kidding" ?
*snorts* Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and something like this wouldn't upset me. It takes a lot more than some person saying they didn't like some girl's singing to get me sad lmfao.

Oh and I'd like to know what lives you watched of Sayaka?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 01:33:11 AM by aznnerd »

Offline Anariel

• Meronpan Society
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2010, 01:40:44 AM »
You asked because she didn't sing live? haha

j/k

I watched something but I can't remember, You know how much akb staff I/You/We have, it s difficult to remember, only I know she always has heavy breathing due to dances and its why her voice sounds bad for me.

Offline aznnerd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2010, 02:48:30 AM »
True, true darn akb and releasing so much stuff. I asked because I was curious?  I just wanted to see what perf where she didn't show off her amazing singing capabilitiessucked :lol:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Windom