JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Ore No Kanojo (My Girlfriend)

Author Topic: (Group) Nakano Fujoshi Sisters & FUDANJUKU  (Read 31147 times)

Offline kurotsuki

• Member+
(Group) Nakano Fujoshi Sisters & FUDANJUKU
« on: July 01, 2010, 08:35:40 PM »
Nakano Fujoshi Sisters

FUDANJUKU

L to R: Ruhara Renji (Harada Mariru), Bukiya Momotaro (Kyan Chiaki), Seto kouki (Seguchi Kana), Akazono Kojiro (Konan Yuka), Shijuin Yosuke (Inui Yoko), Midorikawa Kyohei (Kyomoto Yuka), Seimyoji Uramasa (Ura Erika)

Nakano Fujoshi Sisters (NFS) are an otaku idol group and FUDANJUKU is their alter ego group, where they dress as beautiful boys.

BAND OF SISTERS: After finding fame as Otaku Idols, the Nakano Fujoshi Sisters are striking gold as a boy group
Official Site
Official Blog

Quote from:  tokyohive.com

FudanJuku to debut across Asia!

Otaku idol group, “Fudanjuku“, will release their album “Kizuna” in 3 countries across Asia on July 2nd.

Fudanjuku is an otaku idol group in which members of “Nakano Fujoshi sisters” disguise themselves as men.  All members have otaku hobbies, such as cosplay, anime, yaoi, etc.

They will also appear at a big anime event in Hong kong on July 30th, which will be their 2nd time to perform in Hong Kong.  One of the members Shijuin Yosuke(Inui Yoko) said, “I thought nobody would know about us, but there were many fans in Hong Kong.  So, we really enjoyed staying there last time.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/music/fudanjuku-to-debut-across-asia/
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 11:20:18 PM by kurotsuki »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: (Group) Nakano Fujoshi Sisters & FUDANJUKU
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 04:49:17 AM »
WTH? A real life version of Mendol? XD

Weekly Playboy No.27 (2010/07/05)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 07:28:07 AM »
LMFAO!! I saw them in them magazines and I was like WTH.

Good thing there's an alter-female ego Nakano Fujoshi Sisters. seen em in Sabra....

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 10:44:14 AM »
Young Jump No.40 (2010/09/16)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 08:21:42 AM »
watched some videos of them live, is all good o/ and lol one of the girls actually sounds very boyish

i like how they do wota moves in this one
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 08:31:52 AM by shurastriker »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 06:37:14 AM »

honey bee bee bee bee  :w00t:  :peace:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 08:34:03 AM by shurastriker »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 08:45:06 AM »
from Tokyo Idol Festival

Offline Marian

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 부기맨
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2010, 08:09:48 AM »

Seven-member otaku girls’ unit, Nakano Fujo Sisters, held their first live concert at Nakano Sun Plaza on October 16th.  It was an exciting event for the group, as holding a concert was an important goal for them to reach.

Titillating their fans, Fudanjuku (in which the Nakano Fujo Sisters members disguise themselves as men), showed up in the middle of the concert. Both groups performed a total of 22 songs, including Nakano Fujo Sisters’ debut song “Honey Bee~“, and Fudanjuku’s upcoming single “Onaji Jidai ni Umareta Wakamonotachi“.
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/101017/gnj1010170504014-n1.htm

Offline Scramasax

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2010, 05:44:38 PM »
Fudanjuku, set to DESTROY!

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2010, 08:06:14 AM »
Seriously who is the big fan on the :hipheart: Picboard? XD

Comfess now Mystery Uploader! :thumbsup :lol:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2010, 06:31:28 PM »
this boys?... girls?... traps? well they are supossed to be boys amirite?

Offline powerguns

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2010, 05:30:58 AM »
I recently got to know this "interesting" group. I really liked them!!!! :inlove:
Ok since they got different names in guys/ladies, I shall just write their colors.

Frankly speaking I liked them as fudanjuku rather than NFS. I feel that some members are better off to be fudanjuku than NFS (my own opinion), while of cos there are others who can be both.

Leader purple: can be both but I preferred her as guy :peace:
pink: can be both but like leader, I liked her as momotaro :jphip:
blue: I can see that she doesn't mind being NFS but I don't find her attracting as a girl. But in guy's clothes, she's awesome!!! :twothumbs
red: can be both. She's pretty in girl and handsome in guy. She's popular among fans :heart:
green: can be both. She gives me a feeling that she preferred to be in NFS rather than fudanjuku :otomerika:
orange: I felt that if she can choose, she would rather be in fudanjuku than in NFS. She always seems awkward as girl. Frankly speaking, I liked her as guy as she's cool in it O0
yellow: Maybe she's rather new, she looks so shy. Can be both. Like red, she's pretty in girl, handsome looking in guy :wub: 

Well my fav is green

Offline Scramasax

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2010, 06:28:12 PM »
My faves are Yuka and Chiaki.  (red and pink)
As fujoshi, they're all "otaku" of something.  i tried finding a list of which one was into what, but i don't ready japanese too well.

Offline Afro_Stud

• ecchi
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2010, 02:10:37 PM »

Offline riama

• Oshima Yuko..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2010, 03:43:48 AM »
Oh,I saw their pics on the MANLOVE thread and I was about to post a comment that they look like girls wearing short wigs cause I thought they are boys since they're on that thread but I hesitated..LOL.
I'm liking them but the girl to boy thing is still weird to me,for now.

utube      |     tumblr

Offline Xatu

« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2010, 12:13:17 AM »
Accord to this article, their otaku interests are...

Yokyun (Purple): Cosplay
Kyanchi (Pink): Anime
Uraa (Blue): Pro Wrestling
Piro (Yellow): Cooking
Marirun (Orange): Games/Manga
Kyomo (Green): Fairies and reptiles

Can't find Konan's interest...but on a related note, she has her own Ladylove forum topic.

My personal favourite is Yokyun. I liked her even before Nakano Fujoshi Sisters was formed, her cosplay is really hot. But I'll admit, she probably has the worst singing voice out of all of them.

Offline powerguns

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2010, 12:39:26 PM »
Konan is into fashion.

By the way yellow has already changed to another person. Her name is seguchi kana and her interest is mystery.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2011, 08:31:23 PM »

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2011, 09:54:32 PM »
I love this group (Fudanjuku, not NFS :P). For a long time I avoided them because I assumed I wouldn't like them (I don't like anime or cosplay), so I never gave them a chance. They were the only group that I skipped over on the TIF 2010 DVD. What a huge mistake. Their performance was amazing last year. The opening song Nana Tsune no Kusa Utsuwa was seriously one of the best j-pop performances ever imo. Pretty big change in their look this year.

Has anyone ever been to one of their concerts? They do a show every Tuesday @ Map Theater in Akihabara, but it looks like the ticket system is similar to AKBs. Basically the ticket is attached to your ID so there aren't any re-sale tickets. This pretty much makes it a lot more difficult for overseas fans to see them. I'll have to email the theater to see if you can buy tickets at the venue itself.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 10:00:45 PM by qwiksXnd »

Offline peachgirldb

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2011, 02:57:35 PM »
Has anyone ever been to one of their concerts? They do a show every Tuesday @ Map Theater in Akihabara, but it looks like the ticket system is similar to AKBs. Basically the ticket is attached to your ID so there aren't any re-sale tickets. This pretty much makes it a lot more difficult for overseas fans to see them. I'll have to email the theater to see if you can buy tickets at the venue itself.

I've been to their Tuesday live twice now  :) It's not as hard to get a ticket as it seems. You apply for the tickets and then they send you an email with a QR code and entrance number if you win. Then you just bring the QR code (on your phone, etc., not sure if a printout is ok) along with your picture ID (I've used my driver's license and it was fine, just takes them a minute to read the name  :lol:) and buy the ticket on 7F right before the show. If you didn't win a ticket in the lottery, they also often have same-day tickets (for instance if a lot of people didn't apply for the show, or canceled). They'll announce the tickets on the main site or their twitter and they usually go onsale from 11:00am at the 7F on the performance day.

You only get one ticket, but of course, if you want to go with your friends, they can enter the lottery or buy a same-day ticket. There aren't any assigned seats, just entrance numbers. There's only about 5 benches on each side at the front, but the theater is very small so unless your number is over 100 you're likely to get a good spot. I got 127 last week and still managed to get a standing spot in the first row behind the seats. Tonight I got 21 and got a seat in the front row  :wub: 3 ft away from Segway and eye contact & a big smile from Masa  :wub:

Oh, do keep in mind if you want to go, I think their time at Map may be ending soon (end of the month maybe?) as they'll probably be changing the Tuesday artist. Tokyo Girls Style already finished their stint but they haven't announced the new Monday artist yet. (Fudanjuku/NFS also have a big live at Shibuya O-EAST in October if you miss out on Map)

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Ore No Kanojo (My Girlfriend)