JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Lonely

Author Topic: The VeNal Thread  (Read 69134 times)

Offline troy

Re: The VeNal Thread
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2013, 02:22:00 AM »
some people said that Veranda have that "Golden Ratio" Body :w00t: 8) No wonder Kinal wants to be more like her  :nervous :lol:

Agree, only she thought of it in the wrong circumstances :P2 While what Veranda like is a firm, athletic, proportional, huggable, specifically Kinal's body, since she hugs her a lot ... :roll: :lol:

devi kinal putri ‏@kinalJKT48 2m
kasian @veJKT48 hpnya rusaaaak :( doain supaya cepet bener yaaa

*source Kinal's twitter account

this just in! Veranda is not twitting nor updating her g+  for 14 consecutive days and the fans are worried.. (that she might announce her graduation @ Bandung Concert Nov 2nd, well that might happen  :cry:).. but it turned out that Veranda's Cellphone is broken (I'm thingking that this is the phone she uses to post on her official social media, can't really fix it @ any repair shop since it maybe full with her privates) AND guess who announce it to public? we already knew  XD
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 02:39:27 PM by troy »
When my delusion feels so real ...

Currently having interest on Gen2 platonic ships, they are cute XD

Offline FairyNyan

• Member+
  • Everyday Ngidol
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2013, 04:56:56 PM »

devi kinal putri ‏@kinalJKT48 2m
kasian @veJKT48 hpnya rusaaaak :( doain supaya cepet bener yaaa

*source Kinal's twitter account

this just in! Veranda is not twitting nor updating her g+  for 14 consecutive days and the fans are worried.. (that she might announce her graduation @ Bandung Concert Nov 2nd, well that might happen  :cry:).. but it turned out that Veranda's Cellphone is broken (I'm thingking that this is the phone she uses to post on her official social media, can't really fix it @ any repair shop since it maybe full with her privates) AND guess who announce it to public? we already knew  XD

ohmygod how can you think that ve will announce her grad @ Bandung. if that happend it will the worst concert i ever watch  :bleed eyes:
  :peace: Oshimen : Mayuyu Yukirin :peace:
 :heart: Kami OTP : MaYuki Ofc  :heart:
Twitter : intanlakz
Tumblr : fairynyan

Freaking back to da earth

Offline troy

« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2013, 05:08:29 PM »
ohmygod how can you think that ve will announce her grad @ Bandung. if that happend it will the worst concert i ever watch  :bleed eyes:

It wasn't me  :nervous it's just my timeline is full with insecure fans  :lol: I think it's gonna be the best concert since BDG48 and of course Veranda will be there :twothumbs as long as nobody graduate  :cry:

Offline Marozasan

« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2013, 01:01:27 PM »
what a lovely husband Veranda has  :lol: :D :w00t:.

Offline troy

« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2013, 02:19:46 PM »
what a lovely husband Veranda has  :lol: :D :w00t:.

Veranda must be very careful taking care of her husband because her fellow team J member is seeking for Kinal's attention, and she couldn't even hide her amazed expression every time she saw Veranda's husband in action!  :roll:  :lol: #she'snotShania  :lol:

Offline FairyNyan

• Member+
  • Everyday Ngidol
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2013, 03:36:30 PM »

It wasn't me  :nervous it's just my timeline is full with insecure fans  :lol: I think it's gonna be the best concert since BDG48 and of course Veranda will be there :twothumbs as long as nobody graduate  :cry:

what the  :lol: , right.. we need real BDG48 now :wahaha: ,i hope someday there will be BDG48 XD So, i not need to go jakarta to watch a teather  :lol:

Offline troy

« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2013, 02:06:02 PM »
what the  :lol: , right.. we need real BDG48 now :wahaha: ,i hope someday there will be BDG48 XD So, i not need to go jakarta to watch a teather  :lol:

Do you go to the HS event? if you do and meet Kak Veranda or Kak Kapten, please tell them to post tons of venal pictures  XD

Offline FairyNyan

• Member+
  • Everyday Ngidol
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2013, 12:57:29 PM »

Do you go to the HS event? if you do and meet Kak Veranda or Kak Kapten, please tell them to post tons of venal pictures  XD

sadly, no  :cry: i have school until 5 PM  :cry: .

Offline troy

« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2013, 01:50:49 PM »

But you go to the concert right? Can you make "We want more VeNal actions!" poster, and make sure they read it?"  :lol:  I can't go to Bandung, I've spent all my monthly allowance to vote the captain for 2014 calendar  :sweatdrop: 

ah, nevermind don't do that, it will become a gimmick rather than natural venal moments afterwards! :P
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 02:17:57 PM by troy »

Offline FairyNyan

• Member+
  • Everyday Ngidol
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2013, 03:30:13 PM »

But you go to the concert right? Can you make "We want more VeNal actions!" poster, and make sure they read it?"  :lol:  I can't go to Bandung, I've spent all my monthly allowance to vote the captain for 2014 calendar  :sweatdrop: 

ah, nevermind don't do that, it will become a gimmick rather than natural venal moments afterwards! :P

maybe no  :cry: i dont have friend to go there, my place is a bit far from there, even tough i live in bandung,  :catglare:
haha. yeah true..

btw, kinal said there will be suprise at the concert. maybe officialy BDG48  or 3rd generation audition. hahaha

Offline troy

« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2013, 03:46:45 PM »
It's first gen birthday, I bet there will be lots of surprises there! I wanna see epic Himawari unit with Kinal-Haruka-Melody-Veranda, if JOT put it in the concert setlist. well that's my lost  :cry:   anyways if we talk about this I think we should move to the general thread.  :nervous Veranda and Kinal are often matching everything though, I wonder if JOT allows them to pick blocking, costumes, song part, and stuff like that, because I've seen it several times, including this Himawari unit #BANDUNG #S48UGACONCERT #VeWillSleepOver@Kinal'sRoom #justmyimagination  :lol: :lol: XD

Update: No trace of VeNal in Bandung, yet ...  :yawn:
Even Melody x Haruka shared their gimmick kiss pic. I've seen Kinal kissed younger member before, why hasn't she kissed Veranda already? :(
2 pairs have their own thread in 2ch, Rica x Sendy aka RikaSen had been going for ages and the newest is for Ghaida x Nyash aka GhaiNya  :(
When will VeNal get their turn? Is this pairing infamous? Veranda's fans like to keep her for themselves, they don't like sharing her with Kinal. :smhid
or the answer for all this as simple as they're actually real CANON of JKT48.  :tama-yeeaah:  :imdead:

it's Stella who announced  her graduation ........

actually there's VeNal moment .. PM if you wanna know :p

Here's another one  :lol:
November 5th, 2013
https://plus.google.com/+DeviKinalPutri/posts/eWGqsfGfqdD

*Source: Kinal's g+

I'm so happy today!  :deco:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 06:36:14 PM by troy »

Offline Marozasan

« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2013, 03:20:53 PM »
i want VeNal in a Senbatsu Calendar 2014. Apparently another couple (GhaiNyash) had already made a 'proposal' of pairing photoshoot.  :lol: 

Offline troy

« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2013, 04:05:41 PM »
i want VeNal in a Senbatsu Calendar 2014. Apparently another couple (GhaiNyash) had already made a 'proposal' of pairing photoshoot.  :lol:

I want VeNal too! It will be great if they make pairing version of Senbatsu Calendar 2014, HebiRote style!  :roll: I'll buy it for sure! :P  XD  :lol:

Offline FairyNyan

• Member+
  • Everyday Ngidol
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2013, 10:01:21 AM »

I want VeNal too! It will be great if they make pairing version of Senbatsu Calendar 2014, HebiRote style!  :roll: I'll buy it for sure! :P  XD  :lol:

hebirot style  :w00t:

Offline troy

« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2013, 12:28:15 PM »

I said "If"  :P

Here's AmericanPop Venal   :w00t:

Is Kinal getting taller? I think she matches Veranda's height now.
Oh, If I make VeNal fanfic, where should I post it?

Offline FairyNyan

• Member+
  • Everyday Ngidol
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2013, 09:11:08 AM »

I said "If"  :P

Here's AmericanPop Venal   :w00t:

Is Kinal getting taller? I think she matches Veranda's height now.
Oh, If I make VeNal fanfic, where should I post it?
Ah,, i just wanna post that pic XD 

here > http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?board=141.0

Offline troy

« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2013, 05:08:29 PM »
Veranda x Kinal Atarimae Taishoo parody HS event

credit to uploader

I saw them live, cute  XD

but so sad :cry: Kinal didn't make senbatsu for calendar but she's in Managu which is their new single, while veranda is in both.

Edit : with Shanju

Offline FairyNyan

• Member+
  • Everyday Ngidol
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2013, 02:29:17 AM »
Veranda x Kinal Atarimae Taishoo parody HS event

credit to uploader

I saw them live, cute  XD

but so sad :cry: Kinal didn't make senbatsu for calendar but she's in Managu which is their new single, while veranda is in both.

Edit : with Shanju

LOL . Venal strikes again  :lol:

btw who is 2nd MC ? ayana?

Offline troy

« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2013, 01:07:40 PM »

LOL . Venal strikes again  :lol:

btw who is 2nd MC ? ayana?

idk what you mean by 2nd MC, but kinal cigul and wawa took turns MCing, dunno bout others tho

Update:

look what we've got here!  :inlove:

from Kinal's twitter 2013-11-11

last night RKJ MC
Veranda: "I scolded Kinal because she's naughty, I told her she couldn't eat that certain food, but she ate it then she fell ill afterward." (my trans "I don't want anything happen to my beloved Kinal, she made me so worry")  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 02:37:08 AM by troy »

Offline veforveranda

• Member+
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2013, 06:57:56 AM »
Veranda must be very careful taking care of her husband because her fellow team J member is seeking for Kinal's attention, and she couldn't even hide her amazed expression every time she saw Veranda's husband in action!  :roll:  :lol: #she'snotShania  :lol:

I agree.. Kinal is to kind and gentle with the others, the previous member who cought my eyes is Naomi.. who can resist Tsunaomi?? :lol: :lol:

this sort comics VeNal by imajineshon

tanslate from left to right

1. search Ve two shoot pic but nothing in cell, ask two shoot with ve but she sleep in back
2. ve was sleeping in the back
3. ve was sleeping is cute
4. came the idea to take pictures both when ve is sleeping
5. imagine-->ve wake up "Do not take pictures while sleeping!!", kinal "OMG!! she angry"
6. "impossible", ve scary when angry, find other ways to take two shoot with VE
7. lowered seat
8. mission complete, "ehehehehehe... if like this I can take two shoot with Ve while she sleaping

I found VeNal moment in TL, when DS KFC after theater Ve approach Kinal just for farewell and then she go home  :wub:, in case why they    
say goodbye to each other when they can use sms, WA or line  :? humh.. VeNal is so sweet after all
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 07:20:05 AM by veforveranda »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Lonely