JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T - Pay Day

Author Topic: Perception [Almond's One-Shot Stories]  (Read 15794 times)

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: The Lost World Pucchi Games [Almond's One-Shot Stories]
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2007, 12:52:47 AM »
I'd do a bigger comment reply but I just got an order of UFA photos in the mail and my Kanashimi Twilight YoMiki pics MUST be put into an album and ogled.
Kanashimi YoMiki??? :o

PICS!! TAKE PICS OF DA PICS!!! SCAN DEM!!! WHATEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

I LIKE CAPSLOCK TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :lol:

YAY CAPS LOCK!

I'M ABOUT TO POST 'EM IN THE YOSSI AND MIKI THREADS! WHOO!  :lol:

Offline Novaforever

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen of HALCALI
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2007, 12:56:10 AM »
Haha, if the Pucchi Games were actually like this I would have watched Hello!Morning more often.  If I was the cameraman on that segment I probably would have been drinking too.

Thanks for writing a very amusing story filled with groping Miki.  I look forward to more of your crazy one shots!

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2007, 09:46:32 AM »
poor production people getting drunk over the monkey crazy Momusu! ..."no wonder Yuko drinks"...
and check out that other tale concerning Queen Yuko/Cruella DeVil  XD

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: Perception [Almond's One-Shot Stories]
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2007, 12:48:07 AM »
Y'all are making me feel guilty over in the 100% Kataomoi thread, so here's a one-shot. XD

If you go to my blog, you've already read it, but, uh... sorry.   :lol:

-----------

PERCEPTION

Rika held up the hand mirror and gazed at into it critically. She held it above her and looked up into it. She held it to one side and glanced over. She held it below her and looked down. To her eyes, every angle made it worse.

She sighed and put the mirror down on the dressing room table. She poked the offensive body part and wondered to herself if she could afford surgery on her gigantic chin - and if so, would management let her.

Rika picked up the mirror again and stared at her enormous chin. Is it just me, Rika wondered, or did it get bigger in the last few minutes...

"Morning," a sleepy voice called from the doorway. Rika put the mirror back on the table and glanced over.

"Good morning!" she said cheerily. Yossy gave her a strange look and walked over to sit down next to Rika.

"What are you so perky about this morning?" the tall girl asked warily, reaching into her bag to pull out her script.

"I'm perky every morning," Rika laughed. Yossy raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing!" Rika protested. "You're so strange, Yocchan!"

"Mmm..." Yossy put her headphones in, opened her script and started reading over it again.

Rika sighed and picked up the mirror again. Yeah, it was definitely getting bigger every minute. She groaned and leaned back in her chair. She stared up at the ceiling, wondering what to do. She closed her eyes. Would her massive chin eventually take over her entire face? Would she get kicked out of show business? Would she eventually be shunned and forced to move out of Japan and take refuge on Easter Island?

Rika was shocked out of her depressed musings by soft lips pressed to her offensive chin. She blinked and looked around the room. It was still empty except for Yossy next to her, reading her script and listening to music. Rika reached up and tentatively touched the spot where she had been kissed.

"It suits you. Don't worry about it," Yossy said quietly. She glanced over, caught Rika's eye, and smiled. Rika blushed and looked down.

When she looked up again, Yossy was back to her script as though nothing had happened. Rika picked up the hand mirror and gazed into it critically. She smiled at her perfect chin.

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2007, 02:23:08 AM »
oh I remember this one. :wub:  Rika's inner monologue was really funny and Yocchan's behaviour towards Rika really capture her style. :yep: 

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2007, 02:37:37 AM »
Since I already read this like....looong time ago. Don't think you're off the hook.  :hiakhiakhiak: And no, you're still not off the hook even if you post that one shot (addicted) on your blog. :mon heh: I think that's what's left on your story bank rite now.  :twisted:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2007, 03:18:38 AM »
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! :wriggly:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2007, 11:18:36 AM »
woooooo... how saweeeeeet~

Offline Atreyuxex

• Makoto,Rika&Rainie my chica's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2012, 07:53:50 AM »
Your writing is so freaking fantastic . Though I'm not much of a YoMiki fan, your writing totally holds my interest. I really hope to see more of your stories.  :love:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T - Pay Day