JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Byoushou Public

Author Topic: [5/23 - 5/29] HANGRY & ANGRY European Tour 2010 (Germany, Finland, France, UK)  (Read 204764 times)

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
I would do it for you, but I doubt that they would sign 2 copies for me
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
Mhmm yup still confusing, but the FB news says:

.. special surprises for all of you...

I would go for Berlin  :smhid
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
I just remembered this.  Looks like my guess was right...

Oh, and all this speculation of future European dates.  At Sakurakon they performed Lady Madonna complete with its' "Paris Paris Paris" and that was way before the Paris show was announced, so since they have songs as a "Crash Berlin version" would anyone care to take a guess? :lol:
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Naomi

• Member+
^ Ah, good prediction! Now they just need to release a song with the words 'USA USA USA'. 8D

Offline orac

• SNSD Jessica for life
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hmmm, that facebook page says concert is from 8pm until 11pm, quite a long performance if thats right.  Also, is that 8pm GMT or 8pm BST, >.>.

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Hmmm, that facebook page says concert is from 8pm until 11pm, quite a long performance if thats right.  Also, is that 8pm GMT or 8pm BST, >.>.

BST.

Basically when a venue is holding a gig those times are standard.  You'd have doors open 7pm.  A support act would start at somewhere around 8pm and play for 30-45min.  Main act would start at around 9pm and play for 60-90 min.  Almost any gig you'd go to in the UK would have times something similar to that.

With these shows as far as we know there's no support act, and going by previous shows their longest show so far was around 60 min.  Presumably they'll play for around an hour then, or maybe a bit longer if they add any new songs.  There's also the questions thing.  Dunno whether that'll be in the middle of their performance or seperate.

Sometimes a venue will put on a local band as support act but when this happens the ticket would say "plus support", and it doesn't, so there's probably no support act.  Presumably the photo opportunity will be sometime during the 8pm-11pm slot.  In Japan when they do fan photos does anyone know whether they do them before or after the show?  (Before would make more sense so that they look their best, not tired and sweating, not that anyone would mind.)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 02:28:16 AM by ~Dan~ »

Offline orac

• SNSD Jessica for life
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hehe, thanks Dan, seeing as this will be my 1st concert i'll be going to, was a bit confused, lol.  Meh, I'm going to have to pre-order my train tickets tomorrow so that they wont be uber expensive, but if autograph session is announced later on for the day before, then those train tickets will be a waste of money, >.>, what to do, what to do.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [5/23 - 5/29] HANGRY & ANGRY European Tour 2010 (CHANCE FOR PHOTO OPS!!)
« Reply #167 on: April 22, 2010, 12:47:26 PM »
Just to let you know, I split the topic to this thread: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=24787.0

HERE IT IS!! ASK QUESTIONS! GET A CHANCE TO TAKE A PIC WITH HANGRY & ANGRY!!

I got this press release from the Concert Organizers:

Because you, the wonderful fans always support HANGRY&ANGRY and Hello!Project we would like to give you a special opportunity :

Please submit your questions to Hitomi and Rika. You may have a chance to ask your question directly to them at the concerts in Europe. AND anyone who come to the show will have a chance to have a picture taken with Yossi and Rika. Come and see us in European shows !

How many people will come on stage ?
For each date, 2 people from your website can come.

Can we ask for a sign or picture ?
No, but you will be on stage with HANGRY&ANGRY to ask your own questions and they will answer directly to you.

In which language may I ask my question ?
You should at least prepare your question in English.

What kind can of questions can we ask ?
Please be aware, many people may ask same questions. Please prepare more than two questions to choose from. And we also ask you to respect the artists while avoiding as well personal questions, thank you in advance.

DO IT UP EVERYBODY!!!

PM daigong and Masa your questions ASAP!!

STEP YOUR GAME UP!!
:jphip:

it is confirmed...

Anyone who comes will get a chance to get photos!! :otomerika: :otomerika:

so discuss the trip and what you wanna pose here. Post questions and comments in the other thread!! THANKS!!  :jphip:

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
O___O *faints*

... I have the chance to take a picture with Yossi? Ffffffff. my mind is blown.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHh!!!! I'VE HAD AN ALL ROUND PLEASANT DAY BUT THIS MAKES IT AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just becoming more and more excited about the whole thing :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG PICTURE, I THINK I MIGHT FAINT!! With "chance for picture" do they mean like lottery type, or that anyone who wants can get one?? :? lolol OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I can't stop smiling :D :D :D And my mom and grandma are making fun of me smiling like an idiot nonstop :D

I'll try to come up with some questions so we can get some in for sure ^o^
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
I nearly fainted when I heard I have to chance to take pic with them! Especially since I'm HUGE Yossie fan!! Dream come true :wub:
Oh, and I'm going to Helsinki's concert... I really can't wait!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
* daigong splashes water on twiss, shi, and Kio :halo:

YEAH!!

It's gonna be pretty tough for me and Masa to choose just two :doh: but I'm gonna do everything possible to make sure EVERYONE in Europe experiences the fucking epic time we had in Seattle & LA! :jphip:

It's full daigong pimp mode now. LOOK OUT! I got all these ideas bwahahaha

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
I hate you all <.<

Kidding.
Kinda xD

I'm SOOOOOOOO jealous of all of you that get to go... and get signatures... and takes pics.....

Offline +u+u

• Member+
^ Caz, keep mentioning Australia XD Eventually they just HAVE TO go there, for world domination u know  ;)

With "chance for picture" do they mean like lottery type, or that anyone who wants can get one?? :?
I thought of the kind of photography session there always was in MM fanclub tours: u go to sit on a chair between h&A, pose, *click*, done. NEXT!  :lol:
And then I thought what if they're throwing something to the audience during the concert and if u get to catch it,  it's ur "ticket" for the photo.. (personally I wouldn't like this cos I'm small and have bad luck >.> ) 

One month to go! :panic:

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I'll go to the Helsinki one too!

I haven't bought the tickets yet but I think I'll go ♥

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
BTW sorry for OT but are any of you Finns coming to see H&A also thinking of going to see Gaga in October? Tickets start selling Monday morning D: I haven't located any friends who are going so... *wink wink nudge nudge* SAAAVE ME FROOOM THIS LONELINEEEESS
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Sparky

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yeah I´ve got my ticket for Berlin CAN´T WAIT !!!!!! Photo with Yossie :drool:

I´m pretty sure this will be totally worth it!!
TEAM S !!!!!!!!

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
I thought of the kind of photography session there always was in MM fanclub tours: u go to sit on a chair between h&A, pose, *click*, done. NEXT!  :lol:

I've wondered about those, do you bring your own camera for the photo or do they have a guy there with a polaroid which you have to pay extra for?

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ I hope u can bring your own camera. It'd be too much of a hassle to wait for the pic to develop on site. Imagine THOSE lines :lol:

Fuck yeah! fuyumi and Sparky!! see you there.

THIS IS ALL CRAZY!! one month to go :panic:

What time are people arriving?? Now's a good time to plan places to meet up.

Offline orac

• SNSD Jessica for life
  • ecchi
  • Member+
My camera is a bit big, that it could get damage mid concert if we have to bring our own.

Not sure what time I will be arriving yet, booking train tickets next week, probably between 2pm and 4pm arrival.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Byoushou Public