JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Mr. Moonlight

Author Topic: [5/23 - 5/29] HANGRY & ANGRY European Tour 2010 (Germany, Finland, France, UK)  (Read 206989 times)

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Okay!! I have my tickets now~~

27th:
11:12am Pika Arrives! (Euston)
23:50pm Pika Leaves! (Euston)

I was going to get a hotel, but.. forget it, I want to save money in case I can go to Paris too!!!
so if anyone wants to meet up! like I could go meet Dan at his train station when he arrives... but hopefully this won't happen...

LOL @ video.

Mine train is Leeds 11:05 --> London Kings Cross 13:22
(returning at 23:30)

Kings Cross is a 5 min tube ride away from Camden Town tube station which is right next to the venue (someone said you can see the venue before you've even exited the station. :lol:).  I'm wondering if it's easier to meet near the venue rather than a busy station.  I'll be the guy with long hair and jphip tshirt so won't be too hard to find. :lol:
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
Well Kings Cross, Euston and Camden Town are all on the northern line, and I was planning on getting an all day ticket for zones 1&2 (Camden Town is zone 2) which is £5.60 and since we'd have like 5 hours to kill (well, 7 for me, lol) I was thinking of just going around on the Underground looking at stuff, haha. If people have stuff in mind they want to see, we could go to it, i was just going to go wherever until the time ran out lol

Offline BX_LeMans

• ecchi
  • Member+
I just saw in Hello!Online Forum.

They do not allow to bring the album in the market. Only the cover if you already have the album.

But they seem to sell the album for special price.

Unfortunately I was driving around last week to get one here :(

Now I know once again why I hate Mediamarkt!

I bought my album yesterday at the !FIFTH! one around Frankfurt.

The first four didn't even know, they have this one 
The fifth one in Mainz had one copy hid in the section for worldwide folk, I was half an hour searching for it 

But I hope to get a tourshirt on saturday.
I'm not the signature, I'm just cleaning here.

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
I just saw in Hello!Online Forum.

They do not allow to bring the album in the market. Only the cover if you already have the album.

Its not forbidden, but they could think that you've stole it in Berlin ;)

Its better anyways, so you keep your CD safe and warm at home  XD

Mini-Concert:

H&A will perform 3 Songs and then leave stage to hold their signature session.

more Information for foreigners can be found here
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Well Kings Cross, Euston and Camden Town are all on the northern line, and I was planning on getting an all day ticket for zones 1&2 (Camden Town is zone 2) which is £5.60 and since we'd have like 5 hours to kill (well, 7 for me, lol) I was thinking of just going around on the Underground looking at stuff, haha. If people have stuff in mind they want to see, we could go to it, i was just going to go wherever until the time ran out lol

Sounds like a plan.  Maybe pick up a few others along the way depending on when people are arriving.
Need to get to the venue at least an hour before to listen for the soundcheck, etc.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Say hello to ashcloud again.  :angry: It seems to mess up Britain's air traffic now... I really hope it won't reach Finland. Only week to go!!

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
Eh?  But I just read that British airports have reopened already... and that by Tuesday, winds will blow the ash back over the Atlantic.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/18/world/europe/18ash.html?src=twt&twt=nytimes

Let's hope the ash cloud doesn't get too crazy after that!!

Offline +u+u

• Member+
One week, one week!  :cow:
Finland have been the warmest country in Europe for few days now XD Let's hope the weather will be good on next week too~  (if only Yossy won't bring rain.. ame-onna *cough* lol)

Offline orac

• SNSD Jessica for life
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I'll be leaving from 12:55 - cardiff central, arriving  at    15:08 - london paddington roughly.  Looking at the tube map, looks complicated to get from paddington to camden.  Anyway, for appearances, I'll be the tall skinny 1 in a JPH!P T-shirt, hehehe.  I'll have to plan more in regards to travelling around in the coming week.

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
Added Paris autograph process info KeaLea managed to dig up:  www.ogfuture.com

Basically:  Have to buy an (possibly extra expensive) CD there to get it signed.  Don't bring your own.  Just show up and wait.
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ nice nice. I also updated the first post with links to Google Maps and relevant links of interest!

SHIT! So any of the autograph seekers bringing gifts?? I might just pass ours along to those going to the France or UK one if we can't do it. Plus I'm thinking of making some banners hmm, shit!! :panic:

Hopefully it will be Canada vs Finland in the IIHF Final ha!

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
I want to bring some gifts. so far I have 2 OBAMA magnets, and I saw some cool t shirts on sale at the white house gift store that said White House Athletics... anyone have any ideas? and then there was the cherry blossom festival and there is merch left from that. going to scout a little today.  oh, and remember when I said we should sing Kiss Me Kill me from the Eiffel tower? looks like I wasn't the only one with that idea
As Reuters reports, Facebook users around France have recently begun organizing massive public parties, or "Facebook aperitifs," where people gather to socialize, binge drink and sing "La Marseillaise" ad infinitum. On Thursday, however, one party in the western part of the country got so out of control that one reveler died after drunkenly plunging headfirst over a parapet. The incident, as well as similar reports of partygoers being hospitalized for alcohol poisoning, led Parisian police to force the cancellation of the upcoming aperitif at the Eiffel Tower; which was scheduled to take place on May 23rd. Rachida Dati, mayor of the 7th arrondissement, supported the decision, saying, "We want to safeguard this site... It's a great site, where more than four million tourists visit and we are protecting the residents." French partiers, as expected, wasted no time in organizing a protesting Facebook group titled, "All for the giant aperitif in Paris." It already boasts more than 3,800 members.
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
^ O___O  Woah.  Dang, if I were going to Paris, I'd be up for a h&A fan party on the Eiffel Tower.  :D

Offline U.S.S. John E. Badass

• Café 俺
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Let them eat Québec
I've got a ticket for the Helsinki show and I'm all out of gum.

Offline +u+u

• Member+
Alright.. My friend asked info from Twisted Talent and here's what she got in reply:

Dear [name],
sorry for the late reply,

there is no signing session planned in Helsinki due to the lack of time but there will be a surprise event after the show,

best,
J "

" We will do this at the concert for every cities.
* We will deliver lottery ticket.
* Audience come and write their name and email address, and put half of a ticket to
  the box.
* After show, each one of girls will pick a winners. (One Each)
* They will come up to the stage and we will take photo and give it to them.

It already announce through all the fan sites, H&A myspace, facebook, and CC:"

Well, it's not announced on any sites yet. They probably announce soon..

So, the picture taking is a lottery. 2 people in every concert get a pic with Yossy and Rika.. Great. I have no luck with this at all. And in my opinion, this sucks. And yeah, no signing session in Helsinki sucks too.  :banghead:
Does ayone has any info about the "ask a question" thing?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 10:44:55 PM by +u+u »

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
x-posting:
Ugh. That is so lame. I agree tutu, it is unfair. Royally effed up. This "surprise event" after the show... is that the photo op?

Ganbare~

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
I'm still seriously super excited about getting to see them perform. Lack of signing session won't keep me from having a good time :D

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
tru dat, twissie. FI represent! Go nuts and show h&A love!  Make them want to come back for another show!

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
+u+u, thx for passing on the word about what your friend found out about the lack of a signing in Helsinki.

I've added the info to www.ogfuture.com so it's out there for other folks too.
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Surprise event... Handshake??
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Mr. Moonlight