JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chemistry - Now or Never (Chemistry meets m-flo)

Author Topic: Cocky Boy and Arrogant Girl (WMatsui) - COMPLETED  (Read 27822 times)

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
Re: Cocky Boy and Arrogant Girl (WMatsui) Ch.4 January 13
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2016, 03:59:26 PM »
Yeeeesss jun and rena will engaged

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2016, 07:05:20 PM »
Its not suspicious! Its obvious! XD
But well~ We'll never know until the next chapter~
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2016, 10:41:45 PM »
ohh... something is coming~
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2016, 12:25:25 AM »
Replies>>>

@Vicky star @Purnamazaki @Junchan48 @key17: LOL, I guess it was way too obvious, huh?

Btw, I update it a bit faster since my exam day is coming closer. Sorry if it's boring. Hope you enjoy the next chapter XD

Fifth

The university life went as it was. Matsui Jun and Matsui Rena still in the same class, learning the same subjects, and shared the same irritated feelings. And it was obviously started from some nights ago their hatred raised up extremely high.

That night was the promised night. Matsui Jun and his father came to Matsui Rena's house to have a dinner together. And the climax was after the dinner.

"WHAT?!" The shocked expression could be read all over the two teenagers. The announcement from both of their fathers brought a huge shock for them.

"Why?" Rena asked in disbelieve.

"This can't be true, right? It's just a joke, right?" Jun added.

"Why would I... With this rude person..."

"Do you think I agree with this?! No!"

They couldn't believe it. They couldn't accept the truth that they...

"I'm not liking you even one bit, why would I marry you?!" Jun folded his arms as he stood up from the seat.

"Stupid, it's an engagement. Even so, I agree, I don't want to have a relationship with a cocky, little brat like you!" Rena confronted him as she stood up as well.

But, no matter how hard they against this engagement, their parents would still do it. It couldn't be helped. Their parents were strict to their children. And also, they already planned it since years ago.

Both of them sighed everytime they saw each other. The memory of that dinner night came again into their thoughts. The person beside them obviously noticed it.

"What's wrong? You've been sighing lots of time. Something happens?" Mayu asked Jun.

Jun didn't feel like to answer, he hid his face on the table. Mayu was a bit confused. But he knew it was something related to his eternal rival since the two of them acted the same way. He glanced at that arrogant girl's friend. And at the same time, Yuki shrugged her shoulder as if she knew Mayu was asking about both their strange act that day.

"It's obviously something happen with you two, right Rena? You didn't even scolded and yelled at him like usual. Care to share it?" Yuki whispered at Rena in the middle of class.

Rena looked at Yuki. She sighed. "Please, Yuki. I really don't have a desire to talk about it, maybe later, okay?" Rena explained.

Without asking further more, Yuki continued to take a note at the subject. But Yuki would find out eventually.

"Do you have a clue?" The boy asked.

"Nope, nothing but it's related to Jun," the girl answered.

"Right, it's related to Rena," he said.

Both of them sighed. They knew it wasn't their business, but looking at them that they weren't like usual it was bothering them. Moreover, they didn't share anything with them.

Suddenly Mayu laughed.

"It's strange, we never talk to each other before, but here we are talking now," he mused.

"I know right, we didn't even introduce each other properly. I'm Kashiwagi Yuki," Yuki said offering her hand.

Mayu laughed, "But I know you, we both in the same class. But it's okay, I'm Watanabe Mayu," he shook Yuki's hand.

Without they realized, they had been shaking hands for a while and staring into each other's eyes then. They sheepishly let go of each other's hand. They laughed at their stupid act. It was just funny because they became friends because their close friends were rival. But it seemed that Yuki and Mayu wouldn't be a rival like their friends did. It was somehow something warmer than a simple "friend".

"Anyway, it's nice to meet you, I forget to say it," Mayu said.

"It's nice to meet you too," Yuki answered.

*TBC*

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
Re: Cocky Boy and Arrogant Girl (WMatsui) Ch.5 January 14
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2016, 01:41:46 AM »
I KNEW IT!  :on lol:

I KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO GET ENGAGED! HAH!  :hiakhiakhiak:

Well actually, it was obvious  :bigdeal:

and now, not just WMatsui but Mayuki is coming too?  :scared:

Thanks for the update!  :on GJ:
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2016, 02:05:50 AM »
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ENGAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!!! :deco: :deco: :deco:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2016, 04:27:07 AM »
See???
Its obvious! XD
Just accept the reality, kay? XD
MaYuki on the way~~~

Thanks for this chapter, author-san!^o^/
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2016, 06:44:57 AM »
Wmatsui engaged
I'm happy :)

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2016, 11:42:18 PM »
ha! they'll LOVE each other!
and mayuki is coming~

Offline RenshuChan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2016, 01:33:57 AM »
Replies>>>
@Rindg: soo, that was too obvious huh? XD Yup, but still the main pairing is WMatsui, so don't expect too much about Mayuki :lol:

@Ruka Kikuchi: Kyaaaahhh :lol:

@Junchan48: okay, let's accept the truth...

@Purnamazaki: Yeaaah... Engagement! XD

@Key17: Will they love each other???

Thanks for the replies guys. It's encouraging me a lot. And the side pairing is coming, but I'm not really writing much about them. But they will appear some times XD

So here's the next chapter. Enjoy!!!

Sixth

"Maybe a simple dress and a formal suit is good for the engagement. And black suit would look ellegant and umm... maybe red dress would fit as well," said the designer to the both of them.

That day, Matsui Jun and Matsui Rena were accompanied by Rena's mother to find the best clothes for the engagement day. It was like a flash, a month after their family meetings would be their engagement day, which was next Sunday. And both Jun and Rena looked lifeless as they tried the clothes. They didn't have any desire to follow whatever it was for their so-called engagement.

"Aren't you look fit for each other, Jun?" The designer asked.

"Mariko-san, please, I don't want to talk about this freaking engagement," Jun closed his eyes as he massaged his temples.

"Don't act all high, it's not like I agree with this, too," Rena folded her arms and blew her bangs.

Mariko laughed. "You do really look alike, it's not a mistake to get you two into the same bed. I'll buy a super comfort bed as a gift for you guys anyway," she teased.

"What bed?!" Jun asked.

"For the wedding gift of course, what else?" She said.

"We're not going to marry!" Rena yelled.

"This kind of wife would give me a headache. I'll prefer marry an old lady than this arrogant girl," Jun glared at Rena.

"Cocky boy!"

"Grrrr......"

"Woof!" Mariko teased. "You look like a cat and a dog, an eternal rival, but it's cute to watch, you know," Mariko said as she ruffled both of their hair.

She was close with Jun's family and she acted like an older sister to Jun. Actually she was really happy when she heard that Jun would engage his childhood friend. She was really happy for Jun, it meant she would have a new siblings which was Rena.

"I really wish you two a happy life," she looked at them in such a happy face.

Both Jun and Rena didn't answer. Jun was confused on how to react to Mariko's words. He rarely saw this side of hers, she looked happy for Jun. He didn't have the heart to hurt his 'Onee-san'.

Engagement Night...

The audience was stunning by Rena and Jun's appearance. They looked gorgeous in that suit and dress, simple and classy they could see. Their parents introduced them as the heir of their companies. Jun and Rena couldn't do anything except nodding and smiling to their parents collegues. Unless they wanted to crush their parents business, they couldn't show their true emotions. Which was obviously, against this engagement idea.

And finally it was the moment for inserting the rings to their finger ring. Jun and Rena stood in the balcony while all attentions were directing to them. People couldn't see anything but their fake smiles radiating from both of them.

"This is stupid," Jun sighed before putting the ring on Rena's finger.

"You said it's stupid, it's making me feel more stupid," Rena commented as she kept on putting that fake smile.

"Because you're stupid," Jun added.

"I really wanted to punch you right in your face," Rena smiled awkwardly. "I still can't believe this is happen to me," Rena said as she inserting the ring on Jun's finger.

Both of them sighed and then showed their rings to the audience while smiling widely, but they knew it was fake. A huge claps following after their smiles. It was an agreement that two well-known businessmen were becoming one family since that night.

And the night was over.

*TBC*

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Cocky Boy and Arrogant Girl (WMatsui) Ch.6 January 15
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2016, 02:01:43 AM »
So.... will romance develop? Plz!!! >_<

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2016, 02:48:36 AM »
Hahaa cat and dog
But they're so cute together ~

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2016, 02:49:40 AM »
Wmatsuiiiiiii . . .

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2016, 02:56:24 AM »
Yess! They'll!!
Have you ever see a cat and dog play together? Cause i have haha
Haha that mariko's gift :on lol:

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2016, 11:57:24 PM »
Ohohoh, yes

I'm demanding for more Author-san O_O

Maritroll made her appearance one again lol!
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2016, 12:52:06 AM »
it's official for wmatsui ~ WOHOOOOOO :on gay:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline RenshuChan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2016, 03:40:14 AM »
Replies>>>
@Ruka Kikuchi: Romance??? Uhm... Let's see it later XD

@Purnamazaki: Yup, cat-dog couple XD

@Kumabear: Yeaaaay :lol:

@Key17: On television, yes. I've never seen the real thing :lol: That gift would help a lot XD

@Rindg: Yeash... More XD I love that character of hers XD

@Buciq: Yep, officially engaged XD

Thanks for replies. I'm continuing this. It's not gonna be long, so hang on for the short boredom XD Here's the next chapter, ENJOY!!!

Seventh

"You two look like zombies! What happen?!" Yuki shook Rena's body.

"Jun! Hang on! You're still alive!" Mayu shook Jun's body.

They just appeared in front of the door and met Mayu and Yuki, together. Mayu and Yuki looked anxious at their friends states. What the heck did happen to them and made them come in their worst shape?! They couldn't understand until Jun and Rena raised their left hand. A shining thing on their fingers made them shock.

"Oh my God..." Yuki closed her mouth.

"You guys married?!" Mayu yelled.

"We're engaged!" They yelled and caused the whole class turned to them. Oh no, they just made a scene and accidentally announced to the whole class.

Mayu and Yuki looked at each other, then looking back at Jun and Rena, then they laughed.

"That's really funny. But please, just cut it out. It's still morning, don't joke around like that," Yuki said.

"I'm not joking! It's real..." Rena looked down, she lowered her voice at the last sentence.

"You're too young to marry, Jun," Mayu shook Jun's body.

"It's engagement, Mayu, not marriage," Jun massaged his temples.

Then Jun and Rena went to their respective seat as the class started.

The class started normally, despite the earlier scene was happenning there and made the certain people shocked.

"Sir," Jun and Rena raised their hands together.

"I'm going to toilet, Sir," Jun said.

"No, me first! Sir, let me go to toilet, Sir," Rena said.

"One by one, okay," the lecturer said.

"I'll go," Jun moved.

"No! Me first! Lady's first!" Rena yelled.

Jun didn't wait for her, he went straight to the door. But Rena cactched him and stopped him before he openned the door.

"I told you, I will go first!" Rena folded her arms.

"Why should I listen to a selfish girl like you?" Jun said as he looked down at her, well she was shorter than him though.

"You have to listen to me because I am a girl!" Rena glared back at him.

"STOOOP!" The teacher's voice made them startled. "I'm still here and you acted as if I'm not here! Both of you, just go to toilet, but after that don't come back to class! Wait in front of the door until my class finish! Get out!" The teacher breathed rapidly after scolding the certain two students.

With that, the two of them went out of the class and continued their stupid argument. Yuki and Mayu smiled at each other, at least they could saw their usual self.

After finished with whatever they did in the toilet, they were about to go back to their class in the same time. Jun walked out from the toilet first with Rena following behind. Rena wasn't happy with that, she walked faster so she was in front of Jun after that. When the door was on their view, Rena walked faster but failed to open the door though her hand already reached the door knob because someone grabbed her hand.

"He asked us to wait outside, remember?" Jun said.

Rena pulled her hand and stepped back, "Of course, I do," she said as she leaned her back on the wall.

Both of them were silent. It was awkward. Jun didn't throw a word at her. He usually would tease her if she didn't talk, but now he didn't talk.

"You still hate this engagement idea?" Rena asked. Rena mentally facepalmed, it was obvious, both of them didn't like it at all, right?

"No, I don't," Jun said. At that time, Rena's heart beated faster. Could it be that Jun actually liked her and he was just acting like he disagree?

"W-why?" Rena asked.

"Don't get me wrong, it's not like I like you or something. It's because I don't want to disappoint my father, your parents and also... Mariko-san," Jun smiled at her.

Somehow Rena's heart felt hurt.

"So it's not because he likes me or anything. And what's with the mention of that designer? Wait! Why would I disappoint?!" Rena thought.

"Is that so?" Rena asked him.

"Yeah, I'll try to just accept this engagement," he looked at Rena. "But sorry to say that I don't like you," Jun teased her.

Rena laughed bitterly, "Stupid, who says I like you? I don't like you, too." She huffed.

Jun laughed and ruffled her hair, like usual after every teases. And somehow it felt weird for Rena. She hoped it would last longer that time.

But sadly, no.

*TBC*

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
Re: Cocky Boy and Arrogant Girl (WMatsui) Ch.7 January 16
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2016, 06:53:26 AM »
Haha zombie jun and rena!
I wonder how jun feeling to rena...

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2016, 11:21:37 AM »
Haha i wonder how would they be when they're put in a same room
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2016, 01:10:30 PM »
Sooooo Rena finally felt something fufufu~

I hope there will a rival coming
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chemistry - Now or Never (Chemistry meets m-flo)