JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Spiderspins

Author Topic: Chigatte mo Iin da yo! ~Mainly TanaKame, TakaGaki~ [FINALE - Ch. 93 - (1/30)]  (Read 354502 times)

Offline Tami_Ai

Re: Chigatte mo Iin da yo! ~Mainly TanaKame, TakaGaki~ [UPDATE - Ch. 2 - (9/5)]
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2010, 04:55:15 PM »
soooo Aichan and risa aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :panic: :panic: :panic: :w00t:

gaki will fall at the feet of Aichan! :bow: :bow: :twisted: :twisted: ....  definitely  :mikilaugh:

Eri  going  find  to Tanaka JOJO :mon blood: :mon angel:

I  wait the next chapter! :cow: :cow:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2010, 09:16:09 PM »
lol eri's already fan girling over reina XD pretty cute~

and i was kinda the same way with risa when i saw my hs economics teacher....she was like 24 or 25 and i didnt like her>.> but she wasnt nice like ai-sensei....she was a evil lady >.>
i think though that maybe risa will like say to herself that she doesnt like ai while deep down her feelings are showing it to the world XD

keep it up~ >3<
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2010, 11:12:24 PM »
I wonder >o<!! why this fic is plotting so nice XD

It's gonna be hard... if Reina catchs Eri with her School Uniform =S...

I mean... Eri does not wear the boys uniform o_O soooo... mmmm...

And OMG Risa... why are you so harsh =3... she's gonna be the love of your life xD
But you now, there's a thin line between Love & Hate jojojojo *w*

And the teachers' lounge is going to be the witness DX THE HELL YEAH =D

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2010, 12:41:33 AM »
(그랬구나...SarangAi님의 소설, 언제나 재미있게 잘 보고 있습니다 ^^ 렌엘추종자로서 렌엘중심의 소설이 특히나 더 반가웠네요 ㅎㅎ
다음 번에는 닼렌으로....안될까요? ㅎㅎ)

Uptight Gaki :smhid Not to mention rude. Questioning a new teacher's qualifications just because she looks too young to be a teacher? Tut tut. Gaki better pay for this big time :D
As for TanaKame....looks like the turtle is really hooked hehe. A bumpy road ahead for them, even just clarifying her correct gender would be quite an obstacle. But of course, the kitty would be hooked herself and it's not like she can resist the charms of the turtle anyway XD

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2010, 01:45:28 AM »
Hmm my plan two try and comment after every chapter fail at the first hurdle :doh:  :lol:

Poor Eri getting mistaken for a boy XD I'm looking forward to more interaction between her and Reina in this fic!

Ai as a teacher? I didn't see that coming! It will be intresting to see how these two interact trough the fic, I wonder what Ai wants with Gaki in the staff room?  :wub:

Quick question, have you lower the age of some of the girls, Gaki, Eri etc to fit the being in School age, I assume you have but am just checking!

P.S.  Sayu/Jun again? I suppose you to like couple more sometimes when you write about them in a fic, Surely these two will hve a happier story this time around thou right?....right! :panic:

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2010, 06:41:44 AM »
@rndmnwierd: lol oh yes~ XD

@HashirePomeranian: LOL yes, the sparkles will always be in effect :twothumbs

@Ada: aww~ that's so sweet, thanks! :D

@kurosawa87: lol yeah, i just threw in the 5th generation XD

@badsaints: LOL I know, right?? But Risa has a lot of pride as the class rep and stuff, so she won't give in too easily :P

@Michi.Pinku: OMG Eriku is coming~~~~ its like you read my mind! XD

@kano-chan: omg you read my mind too... XD

@fallenxangel: LOL future gf :lol:

@Tami_Ai: wait no longer! btw, i love the face :rofl: :rofl:

@kawaii beam: Oh yeah, Ai's not evil. It's just GAki being judgemental :D

@Haruka: the uniform thing will be cleared up a little here :)

@aussie: OMG does that mean you're korean too???  :w00t:

@oddball: LOL you'll probably succeed more with this fic then kokoro no uta, though, cuz i'll be more busy :P  And yeah, the ages are different.  It's listed in the character profile post :) and yeah, i came to love sayujun more XD

AHHH so many comments!!! thank you very much~  :kneelbow:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

Eri carefully folded her uniform and placed it inside her messenger bag.  She closed her gym locker with a loud smash of metal hitting metal, but it didn’t scare anybody since the changing room was already loud with the sound of girls chatting after the excitement of gym class.  The turtle turned to her friend next to her, who was in the process of taking off her shirt.

“I’m leaving then,” she said.  “Have fun helping Takahashi-sensei.”

“Where do you think you’re going?” Risa asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Um… home?” Eri answered, confused by the bean’s reaction.  “Gym class was our last period of the day, wasn’t it?”

“Yeah, but aren’t you going to change?” Risa asked again, referring to the turtle’s white t-shirt and black sweatpants.  “You’re still wearing your gym uniform.”

“I’m too lazy,” Eri mumbled, ruffling her short hair. “Since we’re not going shopping, I think I’ll just go home, take a shower, and then change.”

“Actually, I have a favor to ask you, Eririn…” Risa said, smiling with big, expectant eyes.

“Oh, don’t give me that look,” the turtle whined.  “You only call me Eririn when you want me to do something for you. I’m already kind of upset about you ditching me, you know.”

“Please, please, please?” the bean continued to beg, bending her knees a little to look up at her friend with puppy-dog eyes.  “Just hear me out!”

“… Fine, what do you want?” Eri grumbled.

“The book that I’ve been telling you since last month!” Risa squealed, starting to jump up and down.  “I have it reserved at the bookstore and I was supposed to go pick it up today!  Could you do it for me, Eririn?”

“What do I get in return?” Eri asked, crossing her arms across her chest.

“I’ll help you with any homework for a week, a month, for as long as you want!” Risa offered, desperately staring at the turtle.

“That’s actually not a bad offer,” Eri said, nodding her head.  It was true that she wasn’t doing so well in school since she always fell asleep… “Deal.  I’ll go buy it for you.”

“Thank you so much, Eri!” Risa exclaimed, charging into the turtle to give her a hug.  But Eri stepped aside before she could be embraced.

“You know you’re topless right now,” Eri said.  She then grinned and spoke in a teasing tone.  “Sorry, Risa-chan, but I don’t think of you that way.  Oh, I hope we can still stay friends even though I’ve rejected your love—”

“You wish,” the bean grumbled, returning to her locker to snatch out the linen shirt of her uniform.  The turtle laughed as she waved to her friend and walked out of the locker room.

As the final bell indicated the end of school, Eri skipped out the main entrance.  Nobody had come out as early as her, so the front field was still pretty peaceful.  The short-haired girl walked out through the gates and started to head towards the shopping district, where series of small stores were lined up in the streets.

Eri continued to walk a couple blocks down until she reached the bookstore.  The welcoming voice of the store clerk rang out along with the chime of the bells hanging over the door.  She started to walk down the rows of shelves, looking for the right column to go down in. 

She finally found the right shelf and started to walk down the row while searching through the chain of books.  When she didn’t see the right title the first time, Eri looked up to the upper shelves and walked down the row again.  She stopped at one point and let out a sharp breath of air as her shoulders slumped.

It has to be all the way up there? She thought, biting her lips in frustration.  Risa-chan will be doing my homework for a year!

With a sigh, Eri started to reach up towards the wanted book while standing on her tippy toes.  Still unable to quite reach, she tried to stretch her muscles a little more.  Her fingers managed to get a grip on the spine; but as she tried to pull it out, a couple other books on the side slid out with it.  Eri reached her left hand up as well to push the unwanted books back into the shelf while grabbing the novel she needed with her right hand. 

I got it! The turtle thought to herself, smiling.  Now to just pull it out…

At that moment, the book that was right in front of Eri’s face got pulled out from the other side by someone.  It was a girl with straight, light brown hair with a headband.  She had a cute face and cat-like eyes that scrutinized the turtle’s surprised expression.  Eri gasped.  The girl on the other side of the shelf blinked a couple times before opening her mouth a little.

“Ara.”

“You!” Eri yelled, recognizing the petit girl that she had met before at the convenience store.  “It’s really you— WOAH!”

Her feet started to falter from shock as Eri lost control over her motions.  She tripped backwards as her right hand pulled out the book that she wanted along with a couple other heavy books in the same row.  Eri let out a yell as she fell on her bottom while the chain of books fell on her head.  She started to rub the back of her head that was in pain while looking down at the floor.  A final book fell down from the top shelf and opened up on her head like a hat.

Before the turtle could reach up to remove the book, someone else took the weight away first.  Eri looked up to see the petit girl wearing a brown school uniform, crouching in front of her while holding the book that had attacked her head. 

“Still clumsy, huh, pretty boy?” she grinned. 

“It’s you!” Eri yelled.  She was unable to say anything else, much less think about anything else.  She could only be grateful that she didn’t change back into her school uniform after gym class. 

“You said that already,” the girl laughed. 

“You— and I— trying to— money!” the turtle mumbled, eliciting another laugh from the cute girl.  Ugh, I sound so stupid right now!  Get a grip, Eri!

“Why don’t you clean up this mess first, before the store clerk comes?” the girl suggested, holding out the book in her hand.  “There’s a stool over there, so you can use that.”

Why didn’t I think of the stool before? Eri thought, sighing.  I really look stupid now…

Before she could do something else to come off as an idiot, the short-haired girl picked herself off the floor and retrieved the stool from the end of the shelf.  She brought it back and picked up a couple books to put them back in their original spots.  Reina started to stack the books in her arms so Eri could just take it from her hands without stepping down from the stool.  After the tedious chore, Eri put the stool back where it was and returned to face the petit girl.

“Thanks for helping me,” she mumbled.

“That’s the most proper manner you’ve shown me since we met, pretty boy,” the girl smirked.  “It’s a good thing the clerk didn’t show up.  See you; be careful from now on!”

“W-wait!” Eri called, grabbing the short girl’s arm and spinning her around.  She wasn’t about to send her off without even knowing her name like last time.  “I… uh… still need to pay you back!”

“It was just 200 yen,” the girl chuckled.  “You really don’t need to pay me back.”

“If you don’t want me to pay you back,” Eri insisted, “then at least let me show you my gratitude some other way.”

“… What do you have in mind?”

“We could, uh… get some ice cream… or something.”

The girl stared up at the fidgeting turtle and laughed softly.  She was quite amused by this boy; he looked like a real wussy but in a way, he seemed sweet.  She smiled as she nodded in approval to the invitation.

Eri received the two vanilla cones from the ice cream stand man and walked back to the fountain where the petit girl was sitting at the edge.  They were in the middle of the park where there were a lot of student couples and elementary school kids playing tag and hide-and-seek.  There was a lady who was sitting on one of the benches, feeding pigeons.  The turtle handed one of the cones to the cute girl she had fallen for and sat down next to her.

“Thanks,” the girl said, taking a lick of the soft ice cream. 

“So, uh…” Eri hesitated, wondering how start up a conversation where she won’t make a fool out of herself.  “What’s your name?”

“It’s proper manners to say your name first before asking the other’s,” the girl chuckled.

“Oh… Sorry,” the short-haired girl said, feeling her cheeks warming up.  Great; she had already made a fool out of herself starting with the first sentence.  “I’m Kamei Eri.”

“Eri?” the petit girl said, raising an eyebrow.  “Isn’t that a girl’s name?”

“Oh!  I, uh… you see here…” Eri stuttered, trying to find a good excuse.  “See, my real name is, uh… Eriku!  Yeah, it’s Eriku!  My mom is from, uh… America!  So she gave me a foreign name.  But everyone calls me Eri.”

“I see,” the girl nodded

She started focusing her ice cream again while the turtle let out a sigh of relief.  Eri felt like she just lost ten years off her life.  Although she wanted to be honest with this girl, she was afraid that the revelation of her real gender may end everything right then and there.  It wasn’t something she was about to risk.

“So, uh… what’s your name?” Eri asked carefully.

“Tanaka Reina,” she smiled.  “You can just call me Reina.”

“Reina…” Eri breathed, feeling extreme happiness just from knowing this girl’s name.  “So um, what school do you go to?”

“Morning Gakuen.”

“EHH?  Really?”

“Is that something to be surprised about?” Reina asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Well…” Eri hesitated, “I heard that school is filled with really smart and rich people…”

“Is that really the image the public has of us?” the short girl questioned, intrigued by the idea.

“Well… it’s quite a prestigious private school,” the turtle explained.  “And it’s all-girls too…”

“Hm.  I guess so.” Reina took a lick of her ice cream, indifferent to everything she just heard.  “There’s really nothing too special about it though.”

“I see…” Eri nodded, taking a bite out of the soft ice cream before it could melt onto her hand.  “So… how old are you?”

“Seventeen.”

“Me too!” Eri exclaimed happily.  “I’m seventeen too!”

“Seventeen isn’t that exciting a number, pretty boy,” Reina laughed.

“Oh, yeah, I know…” Eri mumbled, embarrassed by her overreaction.  “Um, by the way… are you going to keep on calling me pretty boy?”

“You don’t like it?”

“It’s not that I don’t like it… I mean, you can call me by my name too… But if you like pretty boy then you can call me that—”

“I’ll switch around then, Eri,” Reina grinned, making the turtle blush at the sound of her name. 

Before the turtle could ask more questions, the petit girl finished the last bite of her cone and stood up.  Eri quickly got up as well, not wanting to let her go this way.  She still wanted to know more about her; she still wanted to spend more time with her.

“Um, Reina—”

“Do you have a cell phone?” the short girl interrupted.

“Um, yes—”

“Let me see it.”

Eri quickly threw the ice cream away in the garbage can a couple feet behind her and started to rummage through her messenger bag.  She unearthed her slide phone and handed it to the cat-like girl.  Reina opened it and pressed a couple keys before returning it to its owner.

“Name and cell phone number,” she explained, as Eri opened her phone to examine the difference.  “But you’ll have to work a little harder for the address.”

“Then it’s okay for me to call you?” Eri asked, her face brightening up.

“That’s usually the reason for giving phone numbers, pretty boy,” Reina giggled.  “I have to go now.  See you around, Eri.”

“Okay!” the turtle exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear.  “I’ll see you, Reina!”

The long-haired girl started to walk away towards the park exit.  Eri stared at her back as she clutched her cell phone to her chest.  She had done it!  She knew her name, her school, her age… and even her phone number!  Eri squealed to herself as she slid her phone open and searched for Reina’s name.  She stared at the number with a goofy grin before gasping and breaking out of her happy bubble.

She seemed to know the basic things about Reina… but Reina didn’t even know her gender yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm really starting to like reina's character... completely different from kokoro no uta, huh? XD
 :byebye: :sleep:

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Chigatte mo Iin da yo! ~Mainly TanaKame, TakaGaki~ [UPDATE - Ch. 3 - (9/6)]
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2010, 07:52:54 AM »
yeah ice cream could let to other things XD

TanaKame <3
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2010, 08:20:07 AM »
Haha..I think I must be really excited to read a new chapter cuz' I can't seem to stay still. :mon dance:

Anyways, I can't help smiling throughout the chapter cuz' it's so cute and going in a good direction.  :wub: :twothumbs

School starts in a few days for me and I guess it's up to you and your future updates to make my days less stressful. :bow: :mon pray2: :mon thumb:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2010, 11:15:51 AM »
And Eri(ku) scores! Reina's number, that is XD

Oh boy, Eri seems to be digging a bigger hole for herself. One thing for sure, Reina is definitely not gonna be pleased when she finds out that she's been lead on to think that Eri is a pretty boy :lol: Then again, it's her fault for assuming so :P

“Sorry, Risa-chan, but I don’t think of you that way.  Oh, I hope we can still stay friends even though I’ve rejected your love—”
Woot! At least we don't have GakiKame any more than platonic here *hides from GakiKame shippers*

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2010, 12:01:06 PM »
 Ah sorry missed the character profile bit  :doh:

Topless Risa, why would you dodge that, nice to see Eri makes fun of Risa sometimes aswell  :lol:

I'm liking Reina's character so far in this, she's obviously a bit of a troublemaker but not a problem child, it gives her charater a really good feel compared to Eri's nore nevous personality.

Teacher Ai/Student Gaki next chapter?.....

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2010, 01:55:34 PM »
Omg, Eri is just digging a deeper hole for herself.  :lol:

Can't wait for the next chapter! I love Takagaki!

Offline fallenxangel24952

• TakaGaki Supporter 4 LIFE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaGaki=Forever Love
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2010, 04:31:33 PM »
oh sh*t a new chap :mon fyeah:
TanaKame :heart: eriku dont lie too much :mon misch:

and wait 4 TakaGaki :mon beam:
come one sarangai :mon geek:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2010, 05:20:25 PM »
yay~ for eri(ku)~! (s)he got the numbah~! XD did she ever get risa's book though? XDor was so too excited over seeing reina again?

*waits for takagaki smexy showdown*

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2010, 05:45:26 PM »
@kurosawa87: ice cream is always on the side of justice XD

@kano-chan: LOL and that's exactly what i was going for!! :twothumbs

@badsaints: lol yeah, I try to have that casual atmosphere between GakiKame going :P

@oddball: yeah, you got it down! she can be kinda sneaky but she's not hardcore bad girl, you kno? XD

@rndmnwierd: I love TakaGaki too! :lol:

@fallenxangel: Takagaki~ :inlove:

@kawaii beam: let's say she got it, it doesn't rly matter at that point though XD

Thanks for all the comments~
i'm working hard to balance out TanaKame and TakaGAki (later on with ShigeJun), but I will still mostly focus on TanaKame, like I promised :nervous

Also, I may start to do comment replies whenever i can instead of waiting until I have an update.  So not every post by me will be an update so make sure to check the title of the thread XD

That being said... let's move on! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

The class representative stared at the door that led into the staff lounge.  She really didn’t want to go in.  It wasn’t the fact that all the teachers would ask her why she was in there; almost all the teachers already knew her anyway.  After all, she was the model student of Haro Kotogakko. 

No, it wasn’t because of the awkwardness.  It was just pure irritation; Risa didn’t want to sacrifice her time to help a newbie teacher who seemed to think the easy way out in life was to make everyone think she’s nice and pretty.  It kind of pissed her off, somehow. 

She sighed as her shoulders slumped.  Maybe Eri was right, though; maybe she should get to know this teacher a little better before judging.  She knew it was a bad habit of hers to look for perfection; after all, nobody in the world was perfect, not even herself.

Risa straightened her back and fixed her uniform to look like a proper student.  She then reached for the handle and slid the door open.

“Shitsureishimasu— GAH!”

As she looked up, the bean almost bumped into the brown-haired lady who had asked for her help.  There was a yellow portfolio in her hand; her expression was that of shock, but then it relaxed into a relieved smile.  There was a group of male teacher behind her who all recognized Risa and started to grumble.  What was going on here?

“Niigaki-san, you’re here!” Takahashi-sensei exclaimed, grabbing the Iinchou’s arm in relief. 

“Um, didn’t you ask me to?” Risa questioned, raising an eyebrow.

“Yes, and I’m so glad you’re here,” the teacher said.  Her eyes flickered to the side as if to check if there were still people behind her.  She then turned around to face the male teachers with a smile.  “Thank you everyone, but now that my class rep is here, I must go.”

“Are you sure you don’t want one of us to help you, Takahashi-sensei?” the gym teacher asked, grinning. 

“We can even give you a tour of the school,” another teacher offered, smiling.

“No, no, it’s fine,” Takahashi-sensei laughed nervously.  She put an arm around the bean, who raised an eyebrow as she stared at the hand on her right shoulder.  “My student here will do all that for me.”

“I am?” Risa asked.

“Takahashi-sensei, we shouldn’t hold students back after school to do chores for us like this,” one of the male teachers said. “Niigaki, shouldn’t you be getting somewhere?  Maybe an after-school tutoring or something?”

Risa quickly realized that her answer may affect her direct future.  She started to get a strong urge to just answer, “yes” and leave.  Maybe she could even catch up to Eri and go shopping like they originally planned to…

“Oh, Niigaki-san, did you have somewhere you need to go to?” the young teacher asked.  She turned a little, angling herself to face her student while the other male teachers couldn’t see her expression.  She opened her eyes wide in a pleading way while mouthing, “onegai”.  She obviously needed Risa with her to fend off these male teachers. 

The bean frowned.  Doesn’t this lady like all the attention?  Why doesn’t she go hang out with the gym teacher and his male crew?  But it was understandable that some of these male teachers could be kind of creepy, considering they were desperate singles.  And with a new beauty in the staff like Takahashi Ai… this probably seemed like a once-in-a-lifetime chance to them.  Too bad Takahashi-sensei is already freaked out by them.

“No, I don’t have any plans today,” Risa sighed, finally picking the angel side of her mind.  She really wanted to leave but she did feel kind of sorry for her teacher.  If she left right now, she felt like this would bother her for the rest of the week.

“Then I guess there’s no problem,” Takahashi-sensei said brightly, turning to face the grumbling male teachers.  “Now if you’ll excuse us…”

The young woman nudged her student out of the staff lounge and quickly followed behind.  She closed the door and briskly walked down the hall as Risa chased after her.

“Where’s the copying room, Niigaki-san?” the teacher asked hurriedly.

“Um… turn right here.”

Both females turned the corner and entered the small room with walls that were lined up with copying machines.  The teacher dropped her portfolio on one of the machines and exhaled in relief.

“Thank you so much, Niigaki-san,” she said, grinning.  “I thought I would never get out of there!”

“They’re not monsters or anything,” Risa grumbled back.  “You could’ve let them help you.”

“Not when they’re looking for something more than friendship,” Sensei smiled sadly.  “This sort of thing has happened a couple times.”

“Really,” Risa replied, uninterested.  She just practically announced that she’s popular among males!  I knew her character wasn’t all that innocent!

“I’m really sorry for keeping you, Niigaki-san,” the teacher continued.  “If you actually do have plans after school, you’re free to leave…”

“It’s fine,” the bean snapped back.  It was too late anyway; Eri probably already got the book for her and was heading home.  “Let’s just do whatever you need do and get it over with.”

“Oh.  Um… okay,” Ai said, slightly taken back by her student’s sharp attitude.

She took out a couple sheets of paper from the yellow portfolio.  She instructed that she needed about 50 copies of each worksheet.  Risa snatched the first sheet from her hand and placed it inside the copying machine.  She then closed the cover, inserted the right number, and pressed start.  As the machine started to do its job, Risa leaned back while Ai stood next to her.

“Niigaki-san, what do your friends call you?” the teacher suddenly asked.

“Lots of things,” Risa sighed.  “Some call me, ‘Niigaki’, others call me, ‘Iinchou’ or ‘Gaki-san’— that’s the most common.  The closer friends call me by my given name.”

“Then is it okay for me to call you, ‘Gaki-san’?” the young lady asked carefully.

“Well I’m not going to tell you, ‘no’,” Risa shot back.  “You’re my teacher.”

“But if you dislike it, then I won’t call you that.”

“It’s fine, you can call me whatever.”

The short conversation came to a stop.  The whirring of the copying machine soon died down with it.  Risa took the second sheet from Ai’s hand and placed it inside the machine.  She closed the cover and started the process all over again.  Silence overtook the room again, before Ai started talk once more.

“Gaki-san…” she said slowly, “you don’t like me very much, do you?”

“Why would you say that?”

“It’s quite obvious, if I do say so myself,” Ai chuckled.  “But it’s okay, you don’t have to like me.  But I wish you wouldn’t hate me, at least… does that make sense?”

Risa bit down on her bottom lip.  This teacher just seemed so… innocent.  Was she really beautiful inside and out?  Was that even possible?  Maybe she had misjudged this lady…

“It’s not you,” the bean said before she could rethink her words.  “It’s just… it’s me.”  Oh shit, that almost sounded like a break-up line…

“You?”

“I’m just really picky, Sensei,” Risa explained.  “A perfectionist, if you will.  It’s a bad characteristic.  But I know you’re not a bad person, Sensei.  I guess I just overanalyzed you at first.  Gomenasai.”

“Oh, it’s perfectly fine,” the woman laughed softly.  “I’m glad it wasn’t something that I did, Gaki-san.  I was kind of worried how my students would think of me and it seemed as though I already had a student who hates me from the first day…”

“I don’t hate you!” Risa yelled out unconsciously.  “I mean… ‘hate’ is a strong word.  I guess… I just don’t know you yet.”

“Well, I hope to get to know you better, Gaki-san,” Ai smiled. 

Risa stared at the teacher’s friendly face for a while, before realizing what she was doing and looking away.  Her smile was… mesmerizing, in a way.  Her perfect white teeth matched her friendly and gentle gaze perfectly.  She really was beautiful…

Wait, what the hell am I thinking right now? Risa thought, shaking her head.  I still don’t know Takahashi-sensei that well yet!  I won’t judge her before I really get to know her, whether it be in a good way or a bad way!

For the rest of the time in the room, the teacher and the student photocopied all of the worksheets and stacked them in neat piles.  Risa reached for the papers but Ai stopped her.

“You’ve done enough work today, Gaki-san,” she smiled.  “I can handle it from here.”

“But what about the gym teacher and the other teachers in the lounge?” Risa asked.  “What if they try to hold you back again?”  Wait a minute, what do I care anyway?

“Thank you for worrying, Gaki-san,” the teacher laughed.  “But it’ll be fine.  They’re still my colleagues; I guess I’ll have to get used to them.”

“… Okay,” Risa mumbled. 

She slung her backpack that she had placed on the floor before over her shoulders.  Ai watched her leave and waved.  She then started to stack the separate piles into one, when the bean stuck her head in the room again.

“Oh, and Sensei!”

“Yes?” Ai answered, looking up.

“… If you need any help around the school again…” the iinchou mumbled, keeping her gaze at the floor, “like directions or just assistance… you can ask me.”

The teacher blinked a couple times at the student that she thought hated her.  She then smiled gratefully and nodded.  “Arigatou, Gaki-san.”

Risa also nodded, still refusing to meet eyes with her sensei, and disappeared.  Ai looked at the empty doorway for a while, and then laughed to herself.

What a sweet girl...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now to go do some studying...  :depressed:

:byebye:

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: Chigatte mo Iin da yo! ~Mainly TanaKame, TakaGaki~ [UPDATE - Ch. 4 - (9/6)]
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2010, 06:07:48 PM »
woot~ new chapter~! andi ts pretty cute~ X3 XD risa pretty much not knowing what's going on with her feelings and ai just being sweet wittle ai-sensei~ X3 keep it up~ i cant wait to read more~!

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2010, 06:19:07 PM »
So.
Chigatte mo iin da yo :huhuh
I don't wanna say too harsh things so:
I'll see what happens next, how Tanakame turns out and what'll happen in the school.

Offline Tami_Ai

« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2010, 07:15:39 PM »
 :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:
Wuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Two chapters I not read  :yawn: :yawn:

Ai takahashi ... she is a lovely teacher :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:  :ptam-shy: :luvluv1: risa jojo risa jojo ..she falling love   LOL xddd

Erii ... she is very cute kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :heart: :heart: :heart:

I need more Chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :panic: :cow:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2010, 07:30:35 PM »
“… If you need any help around the school again…” the iinchou mumbled, keeping her gaze at the floor, “like directions or just assistance… you can ask me.”

The teacher blinked a couple times at the student that she thought hated her.  She then smiled gratefully and nodded.  “Arigatou, Gaki-san.”

Risa also nodded, still refusing to meet eyes with her sensei, and disappeared.  Ai looked at the empty doorway for a while, and then laughed to herself.

What a sweet girl...

And~ It starts! :yossi: :otomerika: :shakeit:

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2010, 07:49:12 PM »
:yep: I'm Korean. I used to only read Korean fan fics, but with supply drying up among Korean fan fic writers I drifted into English fan fics :nervous
It's interesting to read an English fic written by a Korean writer, I must say :lol:

Eri Eri Eri. She's getting deeper and deeper into this hole she's digging herself into. Part of it is Reina's fault for making the assumption that Eri is a pretty 'boy', but at the same time it's cute to see the turtle all flustered and in love :inlove: I hope Reina is understanding. I'm sure she won't be able to resist Eri anyway XD

As for TakaGaki. They're not my favourite pairing or anywhere near the top of my list, but I'm a sucker for student-teacher romances in fiction. Of course in real life it would be much more complicated to have a student-teacher relationship, but the delicate balance between a young, slightly immature student and the older, mature teacher is what gets me, I guess. Or the clear young-and-old dynamic between student and teacher. I read one with RenAi written in a student-teacher relationship, which is what got me into that pairing, now always fighting with TanaKame for my favourite pairing, which seems to sway one way depending on my mood :lol:
Normally I wouldn't care much for TakaGaki, but just because they're written in a student-teacher relationship I'd be interested to see how they work their way through their feelings.

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
  • Love for Yossie and Tanakame
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2010, 08:32:14 PM »
nee... Eric-kun is a little lier, right? ... And still too cute *-* , I want him X'D!
Yup I just read your mind, ahaha~~ Kame-Powers... I wanna read more TanaKame.
And about TakaGaki... Gaki Hero? She is not judging her teacher anymore, she already feel the love.

PS: Michi is gonna wait patiently ShigeJun.

Peace ~~  :peace:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Spiderspins