JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-51 - Survivor -Beat Patrol Mix-

Author Topic: Chigatte mo Iin da yo! ~Mainly TanaKame, TakaGaki~ [FINALE - Ch. 93 - (1/30)]  (Read 356850 times)

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
  • Love for Yossie and Tanakame
Re: Chigatte mo Iin da yo! ~Mainly TanaKame, TakaGaki~ [UPDATE - Ch. 5 - (9/7)]
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2010, 08:12:25 PM »
Jun appeared !  :cow:
So... Reina was the leader of a gang of yankees ? and the current leader is Jun ?
Yay... so exciting  :panic:
I guess that both, ex- leader and leader are gonna be tamed ( by Eri-ku and Sayu  :wub: )
I really don't know what expect about Eri's lies, just I hope Reina doesn't be so angry about that.
aaaaaaw... I'm so impatient.
Looking forward moar.
Peaace~~  :peace:

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2010, 08:44:19 PM »
Sorry for the double post but ... SarangAi
I'm dedicating my post number 100 for you  :oops: ~~  aaaw...  :heart:
Thanks for the fic *-*

PS: psss... the 101 one too X'D

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2010, 08:05:54 AM »
@kurosawa87: the future really revolves around what reina's problem is, so we'll see :)

@Fushigidane: LOLOL But then again, i don't think any of the characters in this story is "normal", except maybe Risa who is the closest thing to an average student XD

@kano-chan: technically, she's not a yankii anymore but she can't get over old habits yet :P

@kawaii beam: lol LinKa... scary, huh? XD

@Haruka: theres's always something about reina :D

@LovelyGaki: Kamei is... tomboy maybe? XD

@Tami_Ai: lol something so different that reina never would've thought of XD

@rnmdnwierd: Strange characters, yet they should be appealing, somehow :lol:

@oddball: oh Jun is totally chill here :D and Sayu will come out in Ch. 7, which is the update after this one :)

@fallenxangel: IT's not reina if she's not badass 8)

@kRisZ: LOL your fav line is my fav line XD

@Michi.Pinku: yup, Reina quit being a yankii for reasons to be revealed later on, and passed the baton to jun :) and SWEETNESS. happy 100th post!!!  :otomerika: :yossi: :cow: XD

here's a short update, but maybe it'll give you guys something to look forward to... :twothumbs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

Eri placed her chin on the wooden desk and stretched her arms out in front of her.  She yawned loudly, tired for no reason at all, which caused her friend next to her to turn and glower.  Eri grumbled something incoherent under her breath; Risa could be too much of an honor student sometimes.  Whenever the turtle showed signs of going to sleep in the middle of class, the representative would send a deadly glare towards her direction. 

Deciding to follow the bean’s will, Eri tried to focus on the front of the classroom, where Takahashi-sensei was talking about Shoguns.  The board was filled with notes that should have been written down a long time ago.  The turtle just decided that she would copy Risa’s notes later.  After, she did owe her for picking up the book the other day.

That brought a different thought to mind, about how Eri’s boring trip to the bookstore had ended up becoming one of the happiest moments in her life.  Ever since yesterday, she had constantly stared at her cell phone screen, reading the name and the phone number of the girl she fell for over and over again.  Just thinking about her made the turtle’s cheeks turn pink in bliss.

Eri didn’t feel like sleeping so much anymore.  Instead, she silently took out her cell phone from the pocket that was sewn in on the inside of her skirt. She placed it on her lap and eyed her best friend; Iinchou was completely submerged in Takahashi-sensei’s lesson, despite her doubts in the woman’s teaching skills when they first met.  Eri guessed that Risa was a bit more accepting of their new teacher now. 

Confirming that the bean was off her case, the turtle slid her phone open and operated it to send a new text message.  She typed as fast as she could while looking up occasionally at the front of the room, so as not to get caught.

Hi, Reina!
Are you in class right now?
~Eri ^__^

She quickly pressed the send button and picked up her pencil to act as though she had been taking notes all along.  After a couple seconds, her phone vibrated for a short moment on her lap.  Eri dropped her pencil and immediately and checked the returned message.

Aren’t you in school too?
Shame on you for texting during class.
~Reina

Eri’s eyes popped wide open as she realized her mistake.  Did she just make a fool out of herself again?  Why did she keep doing this…?  Biting her lips, she started to press the keypad furiously in order to make amends.

I’m really sorry for bothering you ^^;;
I’ll stop texting… >.<;;
~Eri

As she closed her cell phone, Risa hissed from beside her, glaring back and forth from the turtle’s face to her cell phone.  She mouthed something along the lines of, “put it away”.  Eri rolled her eyes and just nodded her off.  Risa glared for a couple more seconds before turning to the board again.  As Eri picked up her pencil once more, the phone vibrated; she immediately dropped the writing utensil.

I was jk, pretty boy. I wasn’t serious ^^
Don’t be so over-sensitive =)
~Reina

As her eyes scanned the tiny screen, Eri let out a soft sigh of relief.  So Reina wasn’t mad or anything; she was probably smirking the way she usually does right now, rolling her cat-like eyes while revealing her cute teeth…

Deciding that it was safe to take a more casual tone, Eri immediately sent a reply.

But I’m so bored right now, Reinaaaa T^T
I want school to end now!
~Eri ^__^

This time, Eri didn’t even bother picking up her pencil again.  She just stared at her cell phone, waiting for the vibration to come.  In no less than a minute, a return message was received.

I’m bored too -_-
I think I’m too used to you already. You’re too entertaining ;]
When you’re not with me, it gets boring ^^
~Reina

Eri couldn’t help but smile goofily as she read the message.  She thought she was entertaining!  She enjoys her company!  Not missing another second, the turtle started to text back at high-speed.

Are you free after school?
Maybe we can meet somewhere =D
~Eri ^__^

Eri started to stare at the screen again, starting to bounce her legs up and down in excitement.  As she tried to stop her arms from trembling with joy, the turtle continued to grin in a stupid way.  The phone soon vibrated again and Eri slid it open to check the message.  But then, someone cleared their throat loudly near her.  Eri looked up as she gulped, making eye contact with the smiling Takahashi-sensei.

“I know I’m new here, but I still know the rule about cell phones, Kamei-san,” the teacher said sweetly as some of the students started to giggle.  “What happens when you text in class?”

“… Sensei is supposed to take it…” Eri squeaked.  Risa mouthed, “I told you” as she rolled her eyes.

“Very good, Kamei-san!  So you are informed of the rule!” Sensei exclaimed, clapping her hands together.  More giggles elicited from the class. 

“But Takahashi-sensei is nicer than Iida-sensei, so she’ll just give me a warning and let me off the hook… maybe?” Eri tried, smiling angelically at her history teacher.

“… One day, I’ll develop immunity against that smile, Kamei-san,” Sensei grinned, pointing her finger at the turtle.  “But until then, you can keep your cell phone.  No more texting!”

“Arigatou gozaimasu, Sensei~” Eri chirped, beaming.

As the teacher marched back up to the front of the room and continued her lesson, Eri looked down at her cell phone.  It vibrated again and the pop-up screen indicated that there were two new messages.  Eri checked both.

Is it ice cream again? XD
~Reina

lol You got caught, didn’t you?
You’re not replying as fast as you’ve been doing so far.
~Reina

Eri sighed as she texted back in the shortest way possible.

Yes… =__=
~Eri

The turtle then picked up her pencil in earnest as she slowly started to copy down the overdue notes on the board.  After a couple seconds, her phone vibrated again.  Eri eyed her teacher and then her surroundings, including her goody-goody class representative, and slid her phone open.

Café Buono
Number 8, 32nd Street
Meet me at 4.
~Reina

Eri gasped as her lips spread into a big smile.  She yelled with joy inside her head while trying to keep her squeals of excitement to a minimum.  She wanted to see her again!  She had willingly accepted Eri’s proposal to meet again!  And since they were to meet at 4 o’clock, Eri had time to go back home and change into something more presentable…

But she would have to wear boy’s clothes, something simple and baggy but still not disrespectful.  She actually had plenty of those clothes, since she always liked big and loose outfits better than the tight and elaborate ones.  It was a simple fact that they were just more comfortable.

Although she was excited for this meeting— or maybe she could call it a date— Eri started to wonder how long she would be able to keep up this pretense of being a foreign guy.  She had to tell Reina her real gender someday along with her preference in love…  But would the kitty girl deny her after all is revealed?

Eri exhaled deeply as she put her cell phone away.  For now, she would keep up her act.  Losing Reina by coming clean too soon wasn’t something she was about to risk.  She would wait a little longer, until they get to know each other even better, and then rethink her confession.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm actually still brainstorming what they're gonna do... so i can't make any promises XD
 :byebye: :sleep:

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: Chigatte mo Iin da yo! ~Mainly TanaKame, TakaGaki~ [UPDATE - Ch. 6 - (9/9)]
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2010, 09:11:08 AM »
She placed it on her lap and eyed her best friend; Iinchou was completely submerged in Takahashi-sensei’s lesson
Oh goddess of goddesses  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: It's like she's more afraid of the bean than the teacher

I think I’m too used to you already. You’re too entertaining ;]
When you’re not with me, it gets boring ^^
Flirting much, lovely  :D

Takahashi-sensei  :wriggly:

Reina = previous gang leader ~ It's like Eri's digging her own graveyard  XD but she's in love so  :D

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2010, 09:42:48 AM »
Awww~!!! They text each other during class! :wub:

Hurray for kind Takahashi sensei! :cow:

LOL! Cafe Buono!? Are you going to throw in the Buono! girls too?  XD

I can't wait to see what their 'date' would be like. :roll:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2010, 11:04:00 AM »
Eri got caught :lol:

Cafe Buono, hmm more characters yay
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline fallenxangel24952

• TakaGaki Supporter 4 LIFE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaGaki=Forever Love
« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2010, 02:31:09 PM »
TanaKame :wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:
They texting is so cute :mon squee:
If my teacher is so nice/kind like aichan then it would be heaven for me...if aichan is my teacher i don't know if i can concertrate anymore...how come they can still concertrate...???

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2010, 03:59:11 PM »
Aww the TanaKame txt was cute!!! :wub: Isn't it nice that Ai is such a nice teacher and didn't take her phone! :sweatdrop:

Ha will Eri have to think of a way to dress up as a boy? :lol:

Cafe Buono  XD I wonder who works there??? :lol:

Looking forward to sayu next chapter, intrested in what kind of character she is gonna be....

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2010, 04:04:08 PM »
Brainstorm! :inlove: Hahaha :D They both (Tanakame) have things they're hiding from each other :P
Lol at Takahashi-sensei being nice and not taking Eri's phone :D Gonna lose controlll, Ai-chan please don't complain if you're not gonna do anything about it :panic: :D

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2010, 04:08:12 PM »
Oh man, how sweet, texting in class. :lol: Hmm, I wonder how Sayu will be introduced.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2010, 04:19:28 PM »
OMG I can so relate to Eri's character right now lol. Getting that one number, grinning like some mad girl and texting in class (always an advantage to be buddy buddy with your teachers - especially if you're a troublemaker lol).

Can't wait for the TanaKame date...at Cafe Buono hmm...

On serious note, Ai as a teacher is sooooooo hot :drool:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 04:27:08 PM by badsaints »

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2010, 05:34:23 PM »
@kRisZ: yes, at this point, Eri can handle any of Reina's secrets.... but can reina handle the turtle's?  8)

@kano-chan: I'm actually wondering what they're doing on their date too XD

@kurosawa87: perhaps more characters, not sure yet :nervous

@fallenxangel: I didn't say they can all concentrate.. it's just risa who's trying to be unaffected by takahashisensei's hawtness :inlove:

@oddball: yup, eri has to dress up like a guy XD

@Fushigidane: lol Aichan's just being a teacher :D

@rndmnwierd: I got something for Sayu XD

@badsaints: SHE IS isn't she??? I'm so glad i made her the teacher :lol:

sorry guys, this is a comment reply, not an update :nervous
I always get so many comments so it usually takes me over half an hour to update a story, with the formatting an all.... so i just did replies as soon as i woke up XD
On the bright side, I don't have classes for the next two days plus the weekends, so i'm gonna try to get the story going. even though I can't promise anything :twothumbs

And instead of an update, i thought I might post some picture :cow:

HARO KOTOGAKKO UNIFORM (I know it's berryz koubou, but this is what i imagine them wearing) XD

MORNING GAKUEN UNIFORM (and~ yorosen) :lol:

I'm actually kinda like having to show pictures... it gives you a better image :D

Oh and something else I wanted to say.

I feel like this story isn't as well-written as Kokoro no Uta.  I'm really sorry, but it can't be helped.  Classes have started, summer is over... all self-explanatory, right? :nervous

I'm still going to try to make it as interesting as possible, but Chigatte mo Iin da yo! probably won't top Kokoro no Uta  :sweatdrop:

But I hope the story is till good enough to entertain you all~ :P

Offline fallenxangel24952

• TakaGaki Supporter 4 LIFE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaGaki=Forever Love
« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2010, 09:44:05 PM »
i thinks it's quite a nice story since there is gender-bender and teacher-student relationships :inlove:
and the uniform are perfect :on GJ:

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2010, 01:10:45 AM »
Don't worry about whether if this fic will top Kokoro no Uta. :pig refuse: They're two different stories. :roll: I think this one is pretty awesome already. :mon thumb:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2010, 02:29:37 AM »
^Ditto. It's just this and that. Both stories are well written, just different.

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2010, 04:49:51 AM »
I really like the story too...

Maybe it has to be more elaborated cause it's imply a teacher - student relationship
And a gender-bender... so it has to be a little more complex o_O

And now you're not on vacation so... We can understand that =3

I appreciate that you can continue giving us storys  ^^

Thans you ~

PS: And update XD

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2010, 05:09:19 AM »
they're so cute texting each other. And well, I would like have a teacher like Ai-chan -w-, she can't resist Eri's angelical smile.

Cafe Buono... I was so exciting when I read that X'D...
Okay it's a poor post but I'm very busy now... sorry S:

PS: I love the uniforms.
Don't think your fic isn't so well done like Kokoro no Uta n_n , they're very different stories and both of them are very good. I think, Chigatte is more complex, anyway, I love your two stories XD

Peace ~~  :peace:

Offline Tami_Ai

« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2010, 06:02:20 AM »
Takahashi-sensei !!!!!!!!!  :pig red: :mon angel: :gmon shy:  she is perfect .O.  :bow: :bow:

Eri ...excitedly sending messages to Reina  :tama-apeshit: :tama-excite:

Risa :mon suspect:   Looking to teacher  xDDDDDD

This fanfic.. is very  interesting and gooD .I'm always so excited for each
 chapter

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #98 on: September 10, 2010, 08:01:31 AM »
@fallenxangel: yeah, the uniforms are conveniently there XD

@kano-chan: aww~ thank you! :D

@rndmnwierd: thanx~ but I think Chigatte is a little more poorly worded, cuz i'm always in a rush :nervous

@Haruka: aww~ thank you!  just the relationships itself makes things more complicated, huh? :P

@Michi.Pinku: lol I dunno what's happening at CafeBuono yet, actually XD

@Tami_Ai: thank you~ i'm glad you look forward to the chapters~ :twothumbs

Thanks for comments guys~ But I actually do plan for Chigatte mo Iin da yo! to be shorter than Kokoro no Uta:nervous
Hopefully a lot shorter, since Kokoro no Uta was WAY longer than I planned for :sweatdrop:

and the story will move on a little faster for this fic, so hopefully, there will be less chapters :D
But that doesn't mean I'm getting lazy, so dont' worry!  XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7

Reina opened her shoe locker and took out her sneakers.  She then removed her indoor slippers and put it in place of her outdoor shoes.  She shoved her feet into her sneakers and looked around to check if anyone was watching.  Determining that the coast was clear, the ex-yankii lifted her leg and placed her heel on the edge of the locker.  It seemed like quite an unflattering position, with her leg hoisted up like that, but Reina was too lazy to bend down to tie her shoes.  When she secured both sneakers on her foot, the petit girl closed her locker door.

“SENPAI!”

“AGH!”

Reina jumped back in shock as her mind froze for a while.  As her brain restarted, it processed two smiling girls in front of her, who were hiding behind the locker door.

“Aika!  Linlin!  You girls scared me half to death!” the older girl gasped, choking on air.

“Sorry!” Aika giggled, holding up a hand in front of her face in apology.  “Linlin and I just had something to ask you.  It’s a message from Junjun-senpai!”

“Why doesn’t she come and talk to me herself?” Reina asked, raising an eyebrow.

“She’s doing extra work for the teacher because she slept during class,” Linlin grinned.  “I don’t know why the teachers even bother; she still aces all the tests anyway.  They should just let Jun-senpai be.”

“It’s because they’re like me,” Reina smiled.  “We’re all curious how Junjun can do so well in school when she parties every waking moment.”

“It’s a natural talent,” Aika said, quoting her gang leader.

“Anyway, what were you guys going to ask me?” Reina questioned, returning to the original topic.

“Junjun-senpai wanted us to ask,” Linlin started, “if you wanted to come Karaoke with us tonight.”

“It’s Friday, so we can have fun for the rest of the day!” Aika exclaimed.

“Guys, I’m not a yankii anymore, nor am I your leader,” Reina sighed.  “I want to go home at an early time like a good little girl and go to bed.”

“That kind of image doesn’t fit you though, Tanaka-senpai,” Aika pouted.  “You should come hang out with us; it’s been a long time.”

“And it won’t be a gang gathering with all the other girls too,” Linlin chipped in.  “It’ll be just the four of us, as friends.”

Friends.  That word was starting to come up a lot in Reina’s life.  Junjun had said before that she and the girls broke into her house because they liked her.  Not because they wanted to bring her back to the group or punish her; it was because they considered her a friend.  But thinking of friends reminded Reina of a certain special friend that she had a previous appointment with.

“I understand that,” Reina smiled, “but sorry, I already have plans today.  I’m meeting up with someone else.”

“Oh, is it that girly boy from the park?” Linlin asked, her eyes sparkling in interest.

“I think he looks like a wussy,” Aika grumbled, not appreciating the fact that her aspiration may be falling for such a weak-looking person.

“I actually think so too,” Reina grinned.  Pretty boy really was too pretty.  “But he’s a good friend now.  Don’t judge before you get to know someone, okay?”

“Hai~” the young kouhais answered in unison

“Now run along,” the older girl ordered.  “I have to go home and change.  Tell Junjun we can meet up some other time.”

The two girls nodded and saluted their ex-leader in a joking manner.  Then, they linked arms with each other and skipped away.  They always looked so innocent…

Sighing, Reina took out her cell phone from her backpack.  She checked the previous message that she had sent to the pretty boy about their plans.  Smiling, she held the phone to her chest and walked out of the school building.

“Here, Sensei,” the tall Chinese girl said, dropping multiple sheets of paper on the teacher’s desk in the staff lounge.  “I’m done with the extra work.”

“Already?” the short teacher asked, making a face.  “Junjun, it’s only been ten minutes.  I told you, an essay of five pages on why you can’t sleep in class, didn’t I?”

“Actually, it’s been seven minutes,” the panda smirked.  “And I wrote eight pages.  It’s quite analytical, actually.  I think it’ll be an enjoyable read, Yaguchi-sensei.”

“Mou, Junjun… there’s really nothing I can do about you,” the blond teacher sighed, collecting the paper and making a straight pile out of it.  Every line was filled with neat handwriting; there were absolutely no signs of eraser marks or cross-outs.  This student knew what she was doing.  “It does look like a pretty good paper.”

“I know it’s a good paper,” the yankii boasted.

“I know you’re not an average student, Junjun,” Yaguchi-sensei said, trying to keep her voice low but also loud enough to talk over the chattering of other teachers.  “I don’t know how you can be so good in every subject, but that’s the only reason we, the teachers, put up with you and that gang of yours.”

Rolling her eyes, Junjun started to tune out her teacher’s ranting about her yankii group.  As she yawned silently, she noticed a student other than herself in the lounge.  The student was talking to the teacher sitting by the desk next to Yaguchi-sensei’s; Junjun could overhear a little bit of their conversation.  The girl had long, straight black-hair.  She had pale white skin but soft cherry colored lips in contrast.  Her round face was kind of cute.

The teacher was asking the girl how her first day at school was; she just nodded in response.  Huh.  Must be a transfer student.  Junjun continued to watch the other girl with interest, a small smile slowly spreading on her lips.  The more she looked at the black-haired girl, the more charming she seemed. 

“Junjun, are you listening to me?” Yaguchi-sensei snapped, cutting off the panda’s thoughts.

“Yeah, my gang isn’t something the school needs,” Junjun muttered.  “But it’s not like we cause any problems on school grounds.  In fact, I love this school.  It’s a cool place.”

“I’m glad that you think that,” Sensei smiled.  “I guess what I’m trying to say is, even if you know all the class material, try to at least look like you’re paying attention?”

“I’ll try,” Junjun sighed.

“Thank you, Li-san,” Yaguchi-sensei beamed with appreciation.  “You may go now.”

The Chinese girl bowed to the short teacher as she bid her farewell.  She turned around and slowly started to walk towards the door, but glanced sideways at the black-haired girl.  It seemed as though her teacher was doing most of the talking while she was just nodding or shaking her head.  Junjun smirked, completely entertained by the new-face, and left the staff lounge.

But instead of walking down the hallway, the yankii leader leaned against the wall next to the door.  She planned on waiting for the new girl, and talking to her.  She was interested enough to see if she was her type.  After all, the new girl had already passed the first level regarding physical features.

In no less than a minute, the lounge door slid open and the black-haired girl walked out.  She closed the door behind her and turned to where Junjun was.  She looked up and gasped, surprised by the unexpected presence.  Junjun smiled; the girl looked incredibly cute with her eyes wide open like that while her mouth was in a small “O” shape.

“Oi, Ojou-chan,” the panda greeted, holding up one hand.  “Are you new here?”

The black-haired girl didn’t answer.  She stared at the Chinese girl for a while before completely ignoring her question and walking around her.  Junjun wrinkled her eyebrows and cocked her head from the unexpected and rude reaction.  She quickly turned around and caught up to the new student, walking beside her.

“Hey, I asked you a question!” Junjun said.  “What’s your name, Ojou-chan?  What year are you?”

Yet the black-haired girl still stayed silent.  She completely disregarded the yankii beside her and kept on walking.  Junjun raised an eyebrow at the peculiar girl’s behavior; was she being shy or just being big-headed?  The Chinese girl then noticed which way they were heading, and cleared her throat

“Um, you’re trying to find your way to the shoe lockers, right?” she asked.  “Well… we’re going the wrong way.”

That had an effect; the new girl stopped dead in her tracks and looked around the empty hallway.  She then took out a folded piece of paper from between her vest and collar shirt.  She opened the paper and started to study the school map.  Junjun snorted a little but covered her mouth before she could completely laugh out loud; she hadn’t seen anybody in the school actually use the map before.  This girl seemed so innocent, yet kind of stubborn to ignore the yankii’s existence like that.  But to Junjun, it was merely entertaining.

Finally, the black-haired girl looked up from the map and met eyes with the Chinese girl.  She scowled in frustration as she bit down on her bottom lip; she then whipped around and started to march down the other way.  Junjun just chuckled and quickly walked after her.  The way the new girl’s face had twisted in embarrassment was kind of cute; it only made the yankii want to tease her more.

“Oi, Ojou-chan,” Junjun said, attempting to strike up a conversation again, “Did you just move here?  How did you get into Morning Gakuen?  Who are your parents?  You seem like an ojou-sama.”

“And you’re obviously not,” the black-haired girl finally spoke, stopping in her trails to glare at the yankii.  Her black eyes were cold, just like her voice.  “Don’t try to associate yourself with me, low class.”

“Ouch, that hurts,” Junjun whistled.  “Such cold words shouldn’t come out of such pretty lips.”

“You’re just like any low class person,” the black-haired girl said sharply.  “I thought this was a prestigious school, but none of the other girls in my class seemed like a sophisticated lady either.  I’m disappointed.  Either people like you don’t belong here, or I don’t belong here.”

“Hey, that’s not very nice,” Junjun smirked.  She leaned in closer to the new girl’s face to get down to her eye level; the black-haired girl stood her ground as though she was the bigger person.  “You seem like the spoiled rich girl type, Ojou-chan.  Let me make a suggestion: don’t make enemies with me.  If you make me angry, I guarantee that your school life will officially be over.  I’m pretty famous in here, you know.  And people like me.  Ah, but it’s not easy to make me angry either, since I’m a pretty chill person—”

“You think words like that will scare me?” the black-haired girl shot back.  “There is no way a person like you would intimidate me; vulgar with absolutely no class.  And I don’t need a special school life; just me and myself is enough.”

“Aw, don’t be so mean, Ojou-chan,” Junjun smirked again.  “It doesn’t suit your cute face.”  She reached out and gently stroked the transfer student’s cheek before her hand was quickly slapped away.

“Don’t touch me!” the girl yelled, turning red with fury.  “Like I said: rude with absolutely no class!”

With that, the new girl flipped her hair and stomped off.  Junjun just laughed to herself as she watched the black-haired beauty disappear down the stairs.  Two short girls were coming up the stairs; they split and made way for the new girl to walk down.  The two girls skittered down the hallway towards the yankii.

“Junjun-senpai!” Aika called.  “Tanaka-senpai told us that she already had plans for today.”

“Is that so,” Junjun answered monotonously.

“Um, Senpai?” Linlin asked, raising an eyebrow.  “What are you staring at?”

“Nothing,” the yankii leader said, grinning.  “I was just thinking that I have someone to entertain me now… and a cute one too.”  Let’s see how much I can break you down, Ojou-chan…  There has to be a winner for every game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Sayu and Jun's Kyara are really different from my previous fic... which will result in a different kind of relationship/interaction :twothumbs
 :byebye: :sleep:

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
Re: Chigatte mo Iin da yo! ~Mainly TanaKame, TakaGaki~ [UPDATE - Ch. 7 - (9/10)]
« Reply #99 on: September 10, 2010, 08:16:28 AM »
lol....somehow, I just knew that Sayu wouldn't be the "shy" type. :lol: Spoiled rich girl, huh? Jun is flirting like a guy. XD

Sayu is playing hard to get. :roll: Since she's rich, I just have this little thought... maybe she'll get attacked by some guys for money and Jun comes to the rescue. :brucelee:  :lol:

I want Cafe Buono! date! :mon tantrum2:

« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 12:10:49 AM by kano-chan »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-51 - Survivor -Beat Patrol Mix-