JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Utopia

Author Topic: Doki Doki  (Read 122272 times)

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Doki Doki
« Reply #780 on: May 10, 2008, 05:32:12 PM »
Lol. Um, ok...Thank you JFC for replying quickly :D

If you remember at the very very very start of the MakiXReina Action, Reina had a dream. I dont think you would call it a nightmare...

She dreamt she was playing baseball and everyone was booing her. Another odd thing was that the person throwing the ball to her was the on her team and everyone else was opposition.

What could that mean boys and girls :D

Cookies go to the first readers that figure it out and the other dreams too.
Can I have a guess? The one pitching on her team is Maki, the thing she is pitching is her love and she wants to know if she will hit a homerun (accept her love) or if she will do as society tells her and miss (decline her/dump her and choose a guy). I think it is her subconscious telling her to make a desicion about Maki.

And Ai's dream of kuchisake onna probably symbolises her fear of vanity?? or something.. lol, kidding. Only said vanity cause her line is "Watashi tte kirei" Which is "Am I beautifull?" lol.

I noticed that Risa asked her the same thing, so now I think it might be 'De Ja Vou' or something. It might have been like a vision of the future sort of, but actually in the dream Risa is kuchisake onna because she is afraid of her and her feelings towards her.
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #781 on: May 10, 2008, 05:37:14 PM »
ooooh there is another dream, with Aya!

I think this one is just her subconscious trying to make sure she doesn't take her for granted because she might end up losing her. It is just reminding her that she is the most important thing in her life and she shouldn't lose her. Or that she could lose her or that something she is doing could cause her to lose her.

i think it is guilt for that fiasco with that guy thing. I think it is her having a nightmare about losing Miki because deep down she is afraid that she might, either bacause of what she did, or because she thinks someone else might come along or because she might turn or because she might even die or something lol.

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #782 on: May 12, 2008, 10:17:16 AM »
ok, I finished rereading it!!!!! I LUUUUURV IT! ITS AWESOME!

But, what happened to Maki and Reina in the end? Did they get over the thing? Is Maki finally not passing out? This calls for a perv chapter! *Feeds perv cookies* I hope you caught my drift lol, anyway I liked it, I nearly cried at the end. It was sad. Especially since poor Makoto has missed them all so much and looks like she may have regretted leaving the project. :'(

I like it though. Even though at moments it seemed like Makoto is more interested in Yossi than Konkon she ended up with her (or so we assume) and they lived together (?)
 Yoshi got Rika.......... but then again it seems like her life hadn't changed much since.
 Ai and Risa I am guessing got together, and are over the 'gay' thing, I think they know by now that they are gay. lol soooo funny but that one bit with them in bed is soooooooo cute!
 And last but not least. one of my fave pairings, Aya and Miki. They were legendary! For once Aya was the nympho and Miki was the one all tired out by the lack of sleep and stuff. Sooo funny. so cute and so sweet! I love them, they were so adorable.

Favourite part:
 Ai wakes up, her hand stretches out untill it comes into contact with another person. She snuggles up to the person, pulls her into her embrace and kisses the back of her neck <3

TakaGaki luv! So sweet! That was my favourite part in the story, apart from the start with Makonkon. Also where Miki and Aya got back together and when Maki and Reina got back together. But the best bit would have to be without a doubt, that TakaGaki moment!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #783 on: September 03, 2009, 07:37:50 PM »
This thread needs a bump for awesomeness.

:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Utopia