JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Bye Bye

Author Topic: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter fifteen: The Truth?  (Read 82343 times)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - apologize & update? (edited)
« Reply #160 on: November 18, 2013, 10:57:13 PM »
Ah... there is some modification

Eh... Yuki was a spy and she killed Mayu

What a heartless person....

Well would everything be over?

Was Mayu really not survived that blast or the bomb in her stomach?

What about Minami, Atsuko, Jurina and Rena?

Lots of Mysteries....

Eh... 'THE END".... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please... make a sequel or a continuous of this story please...

Thank you for the update

Can't wait to see the next story

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #161 on: November 19, 2013, 06:36:34 AM »
didn't see the 'THE END' words!!!  :banghead:
I really hope it was just a troll~~~~~
you trolled us right?!
nooooo!!!

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
« Reply #162 on: November 19, 2013, 01:23:27 PM »
What the heck happen here??? I don't want ending like this...
I wanna know more?

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
Re: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - apologize & update? (just trolling) hehe
« Reply #163 on: November 23, 2013, 10:58:32 AM »
Gomenasai minna.. I was just trolling for this update  :on lol:

The actual chapter 13 of Black Cat is still in process.
I will update it after I'm done with chapter 4 of Aidoru Panic, since someone requested me on facebook :hee:
:kneelbow: feel so sorry for not being able to update it within time that I promised. Chapter 4 will be updated soon today (hopefully)  :prayers:

If minna-chan not yet read my "Aidoru Panic" you can click here for the Index, or you can click on the link below my signature  :hee:

For all my readers, thank you for reading my stories  :luvluv2:
Stay tune ~~  :whistle:

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
✰Story 2✰ Aidoru Panic - Lesson 4: A Day around School
« Reply #164 on: November 23, 2013, 05:35:36 PM »

This is Majisuka Gakuen…
An all girl high school…

In order to clear the scandal of my oshimen, I, Takahashi Minami disguise as a girl to attend this school and join Baby Blossom. That is the contract I’ve made with the manager. Unfortunately, my identity revealed by Acchan, my oshimen and also my roommate. Gladly, she agreed to keep quiet about my identity. I have to increase my awareness from now on…

AIDORU PANIC
Lesson Four – A Day around School

===========   ===========   ===========

I walk carefully to not cross the line which drew on the floor. Why do I have to live this miserable life? “Sigh… Acchan is so mean to me…” I take a long breath and relax myself after get out from her room.

Flashback

===============
Acchan’s room

Acchan is setting up the curtain barrier around her bed area. She said that is to prevent me from getting near her. I’m not a pervert Acchan, why don’t you believe me? After setting up the curtain, she pushed me into the kitchen. Then she took the red color tape, making line in the room. She put the line on the entrance of kitchen.

“Acchan, what’s this line?”

“Forbidden line, you are not allowed to cross the line. You are only allowed to be here, the rest area is my territory”

“No exception?” I asked.

“No”

“What if I have to go toilet?”

She thought for a while and removed the tape, remake the line with a route to bathroom. “Done” she put the tape on table then bringing a futon to the kitchen. “Good night” She walked back to her bed and drew the curtain closed.

Don’t look at me like I am a pervert ojisan. Duh… how can I gain her trust on me? I don’t want to be hate by my oshimen o(T^T)o

Flashback End

“Wait a minute…” Something on my mind as I got out of my room, “Acchan is not around, why should I be careful with those lines?” I went back to the room, across all the lines and get out of the room, “Satisfied” grinned.

Acchan has been away for a week from school because of her assignments. Her schedule is so full that she needs to stay in her work place until her jobs done; photo sessions, filming, advertisements, etc. She don’t even have time to practice with Baby Blossoms for our new songs. I am so empty here in this school without her. I volunteered myself to protect Baby Blossom. She is the reason why I got here, why I signed the contract, why I disguised… Without her, it’s like a phone without battery… She is my energy to stay strong against hellish idol lessons everyday that provided by hellish principal - Shinoda Mariko.

“I wish I can see you soon” sighed.

Outside there still dark, the sun hasn’t come out. Yeah, everyday I woke up earlier at 5 a.m. to get change and ready to school. Too early? It won’t, believe me. The school starts 7 a.m., I have to walk for an hour to get to school building from here and another an hour to have breakfast. No other way? If you want to rent a mini car, it’s expensive, believe me, all the things here are expensive.

Imagine

“Money~ money~ money~” Mariko is sitting on her desk with dark background behind her. Her eyes were shining sharp, wicked grin shows on her face with her sharp teeth shining, and many money surroundings her. “Hohohohoho…..”

Imagination End

Cih, greedy principle”

“What?” a voice coming from behind.

Mariko-sama?! I instantly kneel down, clap my hands together and apologize, “I’m sorry!”

“………………” There was a silent.

I opened one eye to look around and saw nothing, no one were in the corridor. Weird, where is that voice coming from? Maybe it’s just my imagination, wonder…

Then the door from room 147 opened, and a figure walking out. She is tall and skinny, wearing a white kimono and blue hakama neatly pressed on her body. Her hair is long in shiny black. She is bringing a small bag on her back.

“Rena, your bento” Jurina comes out and give her a bento.

Ah, I know her. She is the famous archery champion, Matsui Rena! She is the famous archery who won the championship six years respectively. Lucky, I can meet her in this school but… why is Jurina giving her a bento? Is that because she is her roommate? Wait… Matsui Rena… Matsui Jurina... are they siblings?

Rena takes the bento and gives Jurina a peck on her cheek before she walked away to my direction. But wait… their aura is kinda… lovely? They don’t seem like siblings. OMG, she is walking to my direction. What should I do? There’s no place I can hide, did I see something I shouldn’t see?

“Good morning” she said as she walked pass me, to downstairs. She has a beautiful face with calm expression. Her face looked cold but somehow I can feel her kindness.

“Eh? Takahashi-san?” Jurina saw me, her face turned a bit red.

“Morning, Jurina” I greeted her. She just bowed at me and closed the door.

Yappari, I saw something I shouldn’t see…?

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*
=======================
Break time

Although this is an unordinary school with unordinary students (idols) but the classes are ordinary, everything same with my old school, Akiba Gakuen. But everything goes ordinary only in the classroom. Outside of it, everything is different. After the classes, the girls hang out with their team to go shopping or Karaoke-ing, even to have beauty care. Did I tell you about refreshing area in this school? It consist swimming pool, sauna, spa, massage center, karaoke rooms, studios, salon, and others beauty shops for the girls to be used in break time either after schools.

Walking in the corridor, I stopped in front of the guide board, in the center of the school building. Pointing my finger on the board, I began to study the whole area. “I don’t want to get lost in this incredibly huge miserable hell. I wonder will there be some wild animals inside the woods”. My eyes were focused on the drawing of trees at every side of the road.

At the south, there’s the entrance gate, after a long straight road it reached the fountain. Ten miles after, there’s this school building. The one on the center is for third year students, on the left is for 1st year students, and on the right is for 2nd year students. The building has 5 floors, each classes has 20 seats. Behind the school buildings, there is a huge sport hall for all kinds of indoor activities. Beside of the sport hall, there’s a football stadium.

Ten miles to the north, right in the center of the whole Majisuka territory, there is the five stars hotel which is the residential for all Majisuka Gakuen’s staffs, included some rooms for the special quests to stay in. Mariko-sama’s office is on the top of the building. Side by side of the buildings around there are what they called “refreshing area”, shopping mall, cafés, studios, beauty care shops, etc. The next are behind the hotel is the dorms where the students live. All of Majisuka’s students are forbid to go outside unless they have the approval from Mariko-sama.

“This woman… freaky fearsome…”

Imagine

“Money~ money~ money~” Mariko is sitting on her desk with dark background behind her. Her eyes were shining sharp, wicked grin shows on her face with her sharp teeth shining, and many money surroundings her. “Hohohohoho…..”

Imagination End

“Watch out!!!” I heard Yuko shouted. Just when I turned back, there’s a black thing hit my face so hard that I fell to the ground.

“Baka” I heard Mayu shouted at me.

“Takahashi! Daijoubu!?” I heard Yuko’s voice beside me. She is shaking my shoulders.

“Yuko! How many times I said, do not play your basketball in the corridor?” I heard Haruna-sensei’s voice scolding Yuko from afar.

I shook my head and opened my eyes, “I’m…” I was paused to see what I saw just now. Yuko’s shirt, she didn’t button up the top of her shirt, revealing a bit of her white bare flesh. “I… am… fine…” I gulped.

“Hey, Takahashi! Your nose is bleeding!” Yuko was panic.

“Hurry, take her to infirmary” Haruna took my left arm and wrapped on her shoulder while Yuko took my right arm. They carry me in an awful position, you know, the height between them. I can tell you that I was walking with one foot.. but leaning on Yuko’s shoulder quite nice too. She smells good. smirk

=========
Infirmary

“You two, follow me” Haruna scolded at Yuko and Mayu.

“I won’t do that again” Yuko pleaded.

“Yukirin, that’s not my fault. I was just walking and Yuko threw her ball toward me” Mayu explained to her senpai, in order to flee from the punishment.

Kashiwagi Yuki, often called Yukirin is the third year student major in medical care. She has been given authority to take over school’s infirmary. Although she looks prestigious and silent, I heard she is good at pharmacologist, mixing this and that or something. Majisuka Gakuen has very wide range of education and being well-known to bring out many talented human resources.

“No, she is lying. She threw the ball at me first” Yuko waved her hands and stared at Yuki and Haruna with serious look.

“Whatever, you may explain to Haruna outside of this room” Yuki gently pushed them out to the door.

“Yukirin, you don’t believe me?” Mayu pouted.

Yuki patted Mayu’s head and smile, “Infirmary is a place for patient to rest. You can talk to me after school”

“Okay” Mayu replied sadly and walked out of the room.

I was sitting on the bed, watching them. That Mayu is usually mean to everyone but she acts kind and listen to Yuki very well. Somehow, I see them as mother and daughter (laugh). Is there any relationship between two of them?

“What’s your name?” asked Yuki as she walked toward me.

“Takahashi Minami, desu” I answered politely. She looks so mature that I can’t help but act politely in front of her.

“I see, you are that transfer student and the new member of Baby Blossom?” asked Yuki.

“Hai, yoroshiku onegaishimasu” I stood up and bowed at her.

“Don’t move” She put me back to sit on the bed and focused her eyes on my nose. Her face was so close to me that I don’t know where to put my eyes on. She tilted my head a bit to clean my nose, “Don’t move” she whispered.

My eyes were rolling up and down, left and right, trying not to look at her. It was so embarrassing for me in this kind of situation. Her hair is silky black, her eyes are big and mesmerizing, her nose is a little big but still cute, and her lips… gulped… Gosh, I was supposed to avoid my eyes looking at her.

“Relax” She giggled a bit, “I’m just cleaning your nose, I’m not gonna cut it off”

“Ha…ha…” I laughed awkwardly.

“Done” She wiped my nose with a handkerchief, “You can rest in here until the class is over”

I looked at the clock hanging on the wall, it left only 45 minutes until school is over, “Uhn, I guess I’ll be resting here”

“Have a nice sleep then” Yuki drew the curtain to cover my bed, “I’ll be here, just call me if you need something”

Curtain at the left side, windows at the right side, ceiling above me, the room is so silent that I can hear the clock ticking. It’s been a week since the last time I saw Acchan. She hasn’t come back to the dorm for a week now. That freaky Mariko, how many jobs and assignments she applied for Acchan? What if Acchan overworked and collapsed? I wish I could tag along wherever she goes. No need to be near her, within a distance where I can see her is enough. (Sigh)

“Excuse me”, I heard a knock and footsteps of someone coming in. This voice sounded familiar. Where did I hear it?

“Rena!?” Yuki’s voice sounded a bit panic, “Your fingers got hurt again? Come sit here”

I took a peek behind the curtain and saw Yuki taking care of Rena’s wounded finger.

“I’m sorry, I got hurt again” Rena apologized.

“Yeah, you should be” Yuki replied and tighten her grip on the wounded finger which made Rena groaned. “Matsui Rena, are you doing this on purpose so that, you can come visit me?”

Rena cleared her throat, “If I don’t get hurt, I don’t have any excuses to come and see you”

“Baka” Yuki said while smiling. Both of them were smiling at each other. For the rest of the time, they’re just holding hands, looking at each other, no words, no movements. They stayed like that for 20 minutes till the school bell is ringing.

[Bell ringing]

“I… need to go now” said Rena.

“Do not let your finger touch water” Yuki warned.

“See you tomorrow” Rena replied.

“Are you going to hurt your finger again?” Yuki giggled.

“Yeah, I still have nine fingers left” Rena laughed.

Still haven’t let go of their hands, they’re looking at each other again for five minutes. I wonder if they have telepathy superpower that they can communicate through eyes (laugh) But wait…! What’s their relationship? Isn’t that Rena is together with Jurina this morning? And now, she is here all dovey with Yuki? Masaka! Rena is dating both of them!?

“Bye” said Rena.

“Bye” Yuki replied.

I hurriedly go back to the bed and pretending to be asleep as Yuki closed the door.

“Takahashi, school time is over now” Yuki greeted.

“Ah, sou… hooaaam… I should go back to dorm. Thanks for today, Yuki-san”

“Just call me Yuki”

“Umm…Yu-” before I could finished my words, there’s this troublesome announcement calling me for another hellish idol lessons.

[♪♫♪♫ Announcement: Calling for Takahashi Minami, Takahashi Minami of 3A, please head to the studio hall within 30 minutes to start your private after school lessons ♪♫♪♫]

“You better go now, Mariko-sama won’t be easy on you” said Yuki.

“Umm... Nice to meet you” I bowed before rushing out of the infirmary.

“Wait!” Yuki called, “Bring this, it’s gonna rain soon” Yuki handed me an umbrella.

“The sun still shining bright there” I pointed outside of the window.

“Just take it” she smiled and closed the door.

I hurriedly ran down of the buildings to across toward another building where Mariko’s office is. Just when I stepped out of the building, suddenly a heavy rain pouring down from the sky. Guess you knew what happened next… I’m all wet…

“I forgot that Yuki is being well-known as Miss Weather, her prediction always right. That’s why she often appears in TV for weather news” facepalmed, I hurriedly opened the umbrella she gave me.

[♪♫♪♫ Announcement: Calling for Takahashi Minami, Takahashi Minami of 3A, you have 20 minutes left to be in studio hall, warning from Mariko-sama ♪♫♪♫]

When will you stop torturing me? You greedy wicked smelly principal!
356 days left to go… gambatte Minami!!

To be continue ...

I hope this update won't disappoint you all, since I've been stopped writing for a long time orz and lack of skills and grammars orz
Thanks for reading and feel free to comment  :D
Comments really help me to get idea for next chap  :D

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ✰Story 2✰ Aidoru Panic - Lesson 4: A Day around School
« Reply #165 on: November 23, 2013, 11:21:51 PM »
Getting interesting...

Takamina is in trouble all the time

What's Mariko had in store for her?

What kind of temptation takamina is going to come across next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #166 on: November 24, 2013, 03:36:08 AM »
poor Minami got hit by the basketball.. the nose bleed is that from the ball or it from the pevert mind?

Rena is player?!? O_O

i wonder who will Rena chose? Jurina or Yuki

But what going happen to Mayu?

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #167 on: November 25, 2013, 10:09:08 AM »
Ichikawa-san, I'm happy that you finally update!  :farofflook:

Again, waiting for your update...  :prayers: :prayers:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline Tupi

• Okay, first, please call me Tuu! Hmmm well, I'm a silent reader and yeah sorry for my bad English! m(_ _)m
« Reply #168 on: November 25, 2013, 02:16:17 PM »
Wow it's really interesting!!!
Hahahaa It's funny how Minami imagining Mariko sama as Mr. Krebs?

It's Mayuki or Renayuki???
I hope it's Mayuki...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 09:12:42 PM by Tupi »

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter thirteen: Bonds
« Reply #169 on: January 16, 2014, 02:55:23 PM »
It's been a long time again minna  :nya:
I'm not really good at speech but douzu! Hope y'all enjoy reading  :hee:
(ahh.. you can find the index on the very first page if some want to re-read the story  :sweat: )

Black Cat

Chapter Thirteen – Bonds
================   ================   ================

“Snow…” Rena looked at the snowflakes landing on her right hand. She simply smiled and amused. “Pure…” She closed her palm and looked at the evening sky.

“Hey!!” someone called Rena. She turned her back and…

BUUUKKK

A small snowball hit her face. In front of her, there standing the little Jurina fold her hands and pouted, “When can I go back home with Acchan? I don’t like to stay here”

“You don’t like it here?” asked Rena.

“No” Jurina answered shortly.

“You don’t like be with me?” asked Rena.

“Hmm…” Jurina walked closer to Rena, “Do you want to go home with us?” she grinned.

“I…” Rena can’t give her an answer. She wants to be with Jurina but she needs to serve her master, Mayu. Rena remained silent and disappointed Jurina.

“Fine” Jurina turned her back and walked away from Rena. Poor Rena still standing there, thinking of how to answer. Jurina waited for Rena to follow her but she did not. Jurina threw another snowball at Rena, right on her face.

Unaware of the attack of little Jurina, Rena got hit and slipped onto the ground. Jurina laughed so hard looking at the falling Rena, with brightest smile she smiled at Rena, “Come make many many snowmen with me~” she waved her hands at Rena.

Rena felt embarrassing slipped like that in front of Jurina, she hurriedly cleaned her clothes before running toward where Jurina’s standing. A mile away from them, two persons were sitting on a bench, eating sandwiches.

“Rena looks happier with that kid” said Yuki while taking out a sandwich from the lunch box.

“I don’t think so” Mayu replied reluctantly. She obviously didn’t like how Rena reacts when she is with Jurina. She quietly mumbling, “Damn Rena, who is your master? Look at yourself, following her everywhere like a puppy, she looks more like your master than me. Cih.. I am the one who created you” Mayu rolled her eyes and took another bite on her sandwich, she bit too hard that her finger got bitten too, by herself.

“Arghh!!” Mayu threw away her sandwich.

“How did you manage to bite your own finger?” Yuki stared at Mayu with big shocked eyes and earned Mayu’s death glare. Yuki started to laugh loud and louder and got chocked by the sandwich in her mouth.

“Oi!” Mayu hurriedly handed over a bottle of water to Yuki.

Yuki grabbed it and drank the whole water, “Puuaaahhh... (cough)... thank you”

“Hei…” Mayu laid her right hands on the bench behind Yuki and leaned closer, eyes kept staring at her, “How dare you laugh at me like that? Don’t you afraid that I’ll kill you”

“Since the day you saved my son, my life is yours” Yuki simply smiled, “You may take it whenever you want”

(Heartbeat)  Mayu felt her face hotter and hurriedly turned away, “I’m going home now. It’s bored here” She walked away without holding step, “Rena! Time to go home! Now!”

“Mou, I still want to make more snowmen” Jurina pouted.

“Rena!” Mayu called again. Rena has no choice but to carry Jurina on her back and chase after her master while Jurina kept whining on Rena’s back. Yuki also followed behind them.

“That kid… why is Rena so attached to that kid?” Mayu sighed.

Flashback

“Maeda Atsuko… She will be good use for me. Rena, bring her back to HQ. She is the best weapon to kill NO36”

“What about the kid?” asked Rena.

“Kill her” Mayu turned to leave without looking back.

“Go away! Bad guy! Don’t touch Acchan! Go away!” Jurina shouted.

Rena grabbed Jurina’s throat and raised her in the air. Looking at the innocent face of Jurina, she began to hesitate. Rena wondered why her heart felt so heavy to kill Jurina. She slowly put Jurina back to the ground, and let go her grab.

“Bad guy! Bad guy!” Jurina threw her fist at Rena repeatedly, wishing that Rena could get out of this house. “Go away! Go away!”

“Rena, what are you doing?” Mayu came back and saw Rena let the little kid hit her. “She is troublesome” Mayu took out her gun and shot at Jurina. Unexpectedly Rena went to cover the kid and the bullet hit her left shoulder. “What are you doing!?” Mayu hit Rena with the back of her gun.

“I don’t want to kill her” Rena answered steadily, holding Jurina protectively in her arms.

This is the first time Mayu ever saw the seriousness in Rena’s eyes. “Fine, bring them both”

= = = = = = = = = =
Mayu’s Headquarter

Mayu approved to let Rena take over Jurina but she only allowed to be locked in Rena’s room.

Rena’s room is quite big with complete facilities, also many toys and dolls that Jurina will like. It’s been a week since that incident. It is also a week Jurina didn’t get to see Acchan. Everytime Rena came into the room to bring her food, Jurina always ask where is Acchan? And Rena will try to avoid the question.

“I want to see Acchan” Jurina said while playing with one of Rena’s dolls.

“She is… busy…” Rena lied. She can’t let Jurina know that Acchan has changed into another person. Not to mention, she will not remember about Jurina.

“I want to see Acchan” Jurina said once again.

“Busy”

“I want to see Acchan”

“Do you want some candies?” Rena handed out some candies from her pocket.

“I.WANT.ACCHAN!” Jurina shouted at Rena and threw away the candies.

Knock knock

The door opened and Yuki walked in, carried her son who is sleeping soundly in her arms. She gently smiled at Jurina. “What’s your name?”

“Jurina”

“How old are you?” asked Yuki.

“Hmm…” Jurina seemed troubled with counting her fingers. Rena was curious and unconsciously leaning closer to Jurina.

“Five!” Jurina raised her palm confidently with full power and accidentally hit on Rena’s face. “Ooops” Jurina withdrew her hand and hid it behind her back. Rena didn’t mad but smile happily, amused.

Yuki giggled a bit, “Jurina-chan, did you know you were shouting loud at Rena just now?”

Jurina looked away and pout, “I just want to see Acchan”

Yuki gently patted Jurina’s head, “Jurina-chan, look, I have a baby with me and we are next to your room. If you keep shouting like that, the baby will be scared and cry. You don’t want to see the baby cry, right?”

Jurina took a peek at the baby sleeping face and felt guilty. She nodded and apologized to Yuki, “I’m sorry, I won’t shout again”

“Good girl” Yuki smiled and then looked at Rena, “Why don’t we go outside and have some fresh air today?”

“I have to ask Mast-“

“I asked for the permission already and she approved” Yuki answered before Rena finished her words.

Flashback End

“How’s Jurina?” asked Yuki as Rena came out from her room.

“Asleep” Rena answered.

“Can you help me put my baby in my room? I need to wash the lunch box first” asked Yuki.

“Sure” Rena agreed right away and carried the baby into the room.

She slowly put down the baby into the baby’s bed and put on the blanket. This is not the first time she put Yuki’s baby into the bed but everytime she does, this moment felt so familiar to her. She shook her head and turned away, walking toward the door. When she was about to open the door, her head suddenly hurt like it was going to explode. She held her head and fell onto the ground.

A familiar baby’s crying voice running inside her head. A familiar face, familiar mansion, familiar room, all messing around inside her head. Rena has no idea why those strangers yet familiar faces appeared inside her head.

“Go away, go away from my head… you are hurting me… my head hurts…” She gritted her teeth and no longer after, fainted.

To be continue...

Jaa ne~  :byebye:

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
Re: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter thirteen: Bonds
« Reply #170 on: January 16, 2014, 05:57:22 PM »
Look who's back :3
i love the chapter title  :thumbsup

“I want to see Acchan”

“Do you want some candies?” Rena handed out some candies from her pocket.

“I.WANT.ACCHAN!” Jurina shouted at Rena and threw away the candies.

:lol: spoiled
give acchan to her now!

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #171 on: January 16, 2014, 06:53:37 PM »
JuJu acting spoiled saying she wants to see Acchan is just sooooo damn CUTE!! ><

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #172 on: January 16, 2014, 09:59:36 PM »
Is this the flash back from the previous 'THE END'...?

Erm... Nice...

Rena likes Jurina... what's her past life was? before being turned into Mayu's experiment?

What's going on with Atsumina?

What about Jurina, Mayu and Rena?

Can't wait to find out more

Thank you for the update

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #173 on: January 17, 2014, 02:50:35 PM »
JuJu acting spoiled saying she wants to see Acchan is just sooooo damn CUTE!! ><
I second that!   :thumbsup
oh ichikawa-san~  :on lol: :on lol:
short but sweet and cute~~~  :shy2: :shy2: :shy2: :luvluv1:
yeah I wonder what happen to Atsumina?  :?
Is Rena going to be back to her past self?
I will always waiting for your update Ichikawa-san~ just take your time~ take careand thank you~  :hee:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #174 on: January 17, 2014, 04:52:23 PM »
What happen to Rena, is she going to remember her past

Please update soon

Offline sidny48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say. Teehee
« Reply #175 on: January 18, 2014, 02:04:10 AM »
Umm.., please uptadte the aidoru panic :kneelbow: it's really interesting

Offline POPCAT

• Member+
  • Takamina-saaaan~ <3 \(^o^)/
« Reply #176 on: February 07, 2014, 07:37:25 PM »
You seriously have to update Black Cat, I need to know what's gonna happen next  :w00t:
Haters Gonna Hate

d(~,~)b

Ship: Atsumina,Wmatsui and Jurimayu

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
« Reply #177 on: February 08, 2014, 03:31:35 AM »
Ichikawa san. ... update black cat.. :cry:
Onegaishimassu :bow:

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter fourteen: The Matsui
« Reply #178 on: March 06, 2014, 06:02:15 PM »
@miayaka : It's been a very long time no see  :mon sweat:
@AshuraX : Of course~ because it's JuJu  :mon noprob:
@cisda83 : Not the flashback~ lol~ That "The End" has nothing to do with "The End"  :on lol: what am I talking about? lol~
@chiqinna : Your question about Rena will be answered in this chap  :mon evillaff:
@Kirozoro : Hope you still stay tune in this chap  :mon sweat: Me is kinda lazy in updating fics
@sidny48 : Thanks for reading Aidoru Panic sidny48-chan  :mon inluv: but I guess I will finish Black Cat first since it's gonna end soon  :mon study:
@POPCAT : Here is the update~ taadaa~  :mon squee:
@noah minami :  :mon squee: me updated~

Black Cat
Chapter Fourteen – The Matsui

================   ================   ================

“From now on, you are Matsui. From now on, you are Matsui Rena”

“Yes, Master”

A little girl with shoulder length silky black hair in white long dress followed the tall man into the mansion. All the furniture inside decorated in victorian style. The tall man so called master was guiding the little girl and having a little chat with her. On their way to upstairs, a noble woman came down to welcome her. That woman is this master’s wife.

“Is she the daughter of butler Reo?” asked the woman.

“She looks just like her father, doesn’t she?” the man laughed a bit while introduce to her wife. Butler Reo is one of Matsui’s favorite Butler. He is very capable. Unfortunately, he passed away from an incident two weeks ago to protect Mr. and Mrs. Matsui from an assassination by Maeda clan. Maeda family and Matsui family had been the bitter enemy since 40 years ago. Matsui is the second biggest assassin clan after Maeda. They have been secretly assassinating each other recently.

“She has no family other than her father but now…” Mr. Matsui took a long sigh and patted Rena’s head, “We’ll be taking care of you from now on”

“Welcome to Matsui, Rena-chan” said Mrs. Matsui.

Day by day, aside from their tight schedule, Mr. and Mrs. Matsui always find some time to accompany Rena. Mr. Matsui trained Rena so well and taught her fighting skill, not to make her an assassin, but in order to make sure she can protect herself. Rena is a diligent girl and work hard to be the best butler like his father. At the age of 12, she managed to be chief butler of the family. Although she lives as a butler in this family, Mrs. Matsui sees her as her own daughter. She really wants to have a daughter despite of being the mother of five sons.

-----------------------
Five years later

The peace of this family was broken within one night…

An assassination leading by Maeda Atsuko made her way into the main mansion of Matsui’s property. In order to free herself from Maeda family, Atsuko has to do this final mission, to wipe out whole Matsui members. Atsuko closed her eyes from seeing the tears of every single person she killed, closed her ears from hearing those sorrowful voices, closed her heart to be cruel, to be heartless.

“Make your way out from here through the secret tunnel” Mr. Matsui whispered to his wife. “I’ll buy you some time”

“No! We leave together!” Mrs. Matsui shouted back.

“Rena, bring mistress to the secret tunnel” Mr. Matsui commanded.

“Master–”

“This is an order” Mr. Matsui looked at Rena with cold eyes. The eyes she has never seen before, she felt the seriousness of her master and dragged her mistress away from the crowd.

Rena leaded the way for her mistress into the main house. Maeda clan hasn’t got there yet for the moment. Mrs. Matsui’s body is still weak after giving birth to her newborn baby a week ago. She is too weak to run for a long distance. She paused for a break below the staircase on the second floor. Heavily breath, she pushed Rena away, “Go and bring Jurina with you. Run as far as you can, please be safe”

“No, I can’t leave you behind” Rena disagreed.

“Rena…” Mrs. Matsui gently landed her palm on Rena’s face, looking at her with her usual smile. She reached out her hands and hugged Rena, gently patted the back of her head, “Rena, since you got here, I see you as my daughter. It’s fun to do some cooking with you, even though you always spoiled the dishes” Mrs. Matsui giggled.

She pulled back and looked at Rena, “Jurina, she were just born a week. I want to see her growing up like you” she paused for a while to hold her tears, “Yesterday I dreamed about Jurina, seemed about four or five in her age. You were standing beside her, protective like an older sister to her. She held your hand and waving at me… I guess I won’t have the chance for that day…”

“Don’t say that, Mistress, I’ll bring you both safely out from here” Tears in Rena’s eyes were slowly crawling out.

BRAAAKKK

Violence noises were coming from the down floor. Mrs. Matsui pushed Rena away and shouted at her, “Go now! Take Jurina with you! Go!”

“I won’t!” Rena shouted back, “I’ll die with you, I’ll die with Matsui!”

SLAAP

Mrs. Matsui slapped Rena’s face, “We can not let the whole Matsui dismissed by Maeda. Stay alive, take good care of Jurina, revenge for us, revenge for Matsui”

Rena wiped her tears and hugged Mrs. Matsui so tight for the first time and the last time. She then ran upstairs to Jurina’s baby room. Before she landed her hand to open the door, she could hear Mrs. Matsui growling in pain downstairs. Out of her mind, she turned back and dashed to where her mistress was. There she saw Mrs. Matsui lying down, blood stained, and a katana, holding by a dark eyes girl. Those eyes were so dark and cold that Rena couldn’t stand to move forward. Her lungs felt so tight like it’s out of oxygen. With trembling hands, she took out her gun in stand-by pose. She tried to concentrate her mind, analyzing her enemies. From where her mistress laid on the floor, she moved her gaze to the sword that girl’s holding. On the blade collar, there were printed the name, Maeda Atsuko

Maeda Atsuko was holding katana in her left hand and handgun in her right hand. This is the first time Rena ever joined in real fight. Her hands were so trembling that she shot her bullet aimlessly toward Atsuko, which dodged by her easily.

BANG

First shot, Atsuko aimed Rena’s left leg. Rena kneeled down, gritted her teeth to bear the pain. Out of bullets, Rena threw her gun toward Atsuko, pulling out her double edge daggers and dashed toward her enemy. Rena was so fast that Atsuko didn’t manage to pull her trigger. In front of her, Rena swing her daggers at Atsuko’s right hand which made Atsuko dropped her gun. She then slashed her daggers on Atsuko’s stomach, nearly got it. Atsuko halted the daggers with her katana and kicked Rena away. Atsuko heartlessly threw her katana toward Rena’s shoulder, the sharp blade went through it, pinned down Rena on the floor.

Atsuko picked up her gun and pulled her trigger several times at Rena, only aimed her limbs. She walked beside Rena and whispered next to her ear, “Your master and mistress adore you so much. Thus, I honor you a revenge… revenge on me if you survived” Atsuko pulled out her katana from Rena’s shoulder and walked upstairs.

“S…stop… come back here…” Rena’s arms and legs were shot that she can’t move. Tears were flown out as Atsuko disappeared from her sight. “Jurina…” She closed her eyes and murmured an apologized to her mistress and master that she is incapable and had disappointed her master. The amount of blood bleeding out from her shoulder made her fell unconscious.

==============
Few days later

Incredibly, Rena awake from her wound. Actually Atsuko didn’t wound her so badly. The first thing she did is to look for Jurina. She went upstairs and searched every single corner but there’s no trace of Jurina. “I’m sorry Jurina…” Rena cried in Jurina’s room, looking at her baby bed. “I should have listened to your mother and left with you earlier”

With the heavy burden of regret, she slowly walked downstairs. There she saw the lifeless body of her mistress lying on the ground, when the sunlight went into the house, she could clearly saw the bloody floor, her friends and brothers were there. She went to check one by one if there’re any person who still alive other than herself. No one…

She went back into the house and carried Mrs. Matsui to the backyard, gathered all the other Matsui. No eat, no sleep, no rest, no counting days, one by one she dig the ground and buried them, putting stones on their ground and do the praying for them. At the last, she made a grave for herself. Out of her limit, she finally broke down, lying on the grave she made for herself.

=========================
In front of Matsui’s entrance gate

“I heard a terrible homicide happened here two weeks ago” said the inspector Akimoto Sayaka.

“This is the best place to collect your guinea pig, ne? Mayu-san” Sae walked out of the car and wrapped her arms on Mayu’s shoulder. Prof. Mayu took out a tiny bag of powder and put in on Sae’s hand, making her screamed, “Ouch! That’s hurt!” Sae continuously rubs her hand, “What did you put on my hand?”

“Touch me again, I’ll cut your hand” Mayu said coldly but threw an antidote to Sae.

“I know you actually like me too~” Sae said playfully

“Ehemm…” Sayaka cleared her throat, can’t stand to see Sae acting narcissism like that.

“Let’s see…” Mayu stopped and looked around, “Sayaka, tell your man to bring every single dead bodies to my laboratory. “Sae, go see if there’re survivors. A living man is better than dead bodies to do experiment”

“Survivor? Impossible” said the ikemen girl.

“Mayu-san! Here!” Sayaka suddenly called.

Prof. Mayu walked to the direction where Sayaka called. Sae followed behind. Sayaka was standing in the grave where Rena laid. “Sae, give me your hand” She carried Rena from the ground and handed her to Sae. “I can’t believe we could found someone alive”

“Maybe…” Sae put Rena down on the ground and checked her pulse. “She is extremely weak by her condition right now. Blood loss, infected wounds, exhaustion…”

Mayu took out a bottle of blue liquid and injected it into Rena’s body. Sae was startled, “Mayu, isn’t that potion is still in research? Why you put it in her body? What if…. What if there will be body explosion?” Sae walked two meters away from them, hide behind a tree.

“Let’s see” Mayu looked at her watch, counting seconds, “Isn’t this is the best time to try out my experiment? This potion was made in order to heal any wounds and diseases faster than normal medicine, and of course, I want to see if it can bring this girl back to life”

“And to prove you are a genius?” said Sayaka while getting up to the ground.

“See…” Mayu wore her usual mischievous smile, “It works”

Both Sayaka and Sae moved closer to see the effect of the potion in Rena’s body. Her flesh wounds were slowly recovered. Sae put her fingers on Rena’s neck under the jaw to check her pulse. It was weak before but now it beats normally.

“This is fun… This is really fun” Mayu laughed, “I have more experiment to do”

“You can having fun doing your experiment hobby, but in limited time, you must done the project we promised” Sayaka reminded.

“I know the government sent you to spy on me” Mayu put a straight face, “I don’t like you watching me work”

“What? You’re watching her all the time?” Sae stood before Mayu, protectively. “How could you secretly watching my little cutie?”

“I’ll be waiting in the car, don’t make it too long” Mayu commanded.

“Hey, Mayu, don’t walked away like that” Sae glared, “Geez, did she peek at you showering? I’ll beat her!”

“Peek at someone showering? Only you could do that” Sayaka carried Rena and followed after Mayu, ignoring Sae.

Flashback End

==========
At Present

Rena woke up, head still hurts. Her breathing was fast, thirst of revenge. She stood up and clenched her fist with dark aura surrounded her.

“I’ll kill you”

To be continue...

:mon emo: Gomenasai desu for my slooow update  :mon ignore: kinda busy with -->  :mon study:

Thanks for reading and stay tune for next update Minna-san  :mon bye:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter fourteen: The Matsui
« Reply #179 on: March 06, 2014, 06:20:02 PM »
OMG Rena-chan almost killed by Atsuko!

But my Sayaka-baby and Sae-puppy were out on patrol and found her.

Then Mayu injected that vaccine into her...

Ooh crap, she's MAD now!

Shizz is about to happen!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Bye Bye