JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - I AM

Author Topic: Blood Curse- 8th Curse. KojiYuu Atsumina wMatsui [22/2/2014]  (Read 50426 times)

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
Blood Curse- 8th Curse. KojiYuu Atsumina wMatsui [22/2/2014]
« on: April 05, 2013, 05:11:37 PM »

Ahh... Vampires are fun to write...
They're immortal, and mystically stunning and beautiful.
Well, here's a vampire story. Hope you all enjoy.  :lol: :lol:

Blood Curse
Prologue: Meeting you(Down there)
1st Curse: Vampire's curse
2nd Curse: Lust curse?
3rd Curse: Hunter's curse
4th Curse: Your curse
5th Curse: Friendship curse
6th Curse: Purebloods
7th Curse:The newborn vampire, vampire hunter and the dense pureblood.
8th Curse: Is it worth?

Sum: You’re mine. Forever and ever.

Prologue: Meeting you

The fog in the streets was getting heavier and heavier as a young man passed by. The street light flickered and dim. He pulled his warm coat tightly to prevent the harshness of the wind blowing through the empty streets. The atmosphere was dead silence. So quiet that made him Goosebumps.

He kept on walking down the quiet empty streets. His breath was seen with white smoke puffing from his trembling lips. His vision was blurry as the fog was thicker than before. He rubbed his eye, when he saw a girl standing not far away from him. He blinked, and the figure disappeared. The young man thought that it was only his illusion. Shaking his head, he carried on his journey but something made him stop.

He felt a pair of eyes was glaring hungrily at him.

He shrugged, pulled the coat even more closely to his body, kept on walking. He shook his head heavily, convincing himself that this was just an illusion of his own.

His blue crystal eyes met deep red orbs.

Lips trembling, he could feel that delicate fingers running on his back. He started to sweat, even thought the weather was cold. And now, he could feel breath beside his neck, making him shaking in fear even more.

“Farewell, my dinner.”

The only thing he could feel now was the prickling on his neck. Blood started flowing out like a water tap, making him unconscious. The girl was sucking his blood without any mercy. His vision became blurry, and he knew no more.

After taking the last drip of her prey, she threw the corpse into a big dustbin. She wiped off the blood on her mouth, feeling satisfy. She smirked, turned away and in a moment she vanished out of sight.

“Pathetic humans.”

xxxxx

A tall girl was lying on the street, gasping and calling for help. She was lying in a pool of blood. Feeling weak, she tried to get help but in vain. She was losing blood and it will drain her life if the blood was not stopped. There was no one on this cold night. She cried pitifully, knowing that she was going to be dead in few minutes. But she didn’t want to die, not on this cold, lonely night…

Footsteps. She heard faint footsteps coming towards her.

“Hmm? Such a waste that these juicy liquid scattered around the ground…” The squirrel-like-girl muttered softly with a gentle tone. She saw the girl, lying hopelessly on the ground. She lowered her body down to the tall girl, examining her. The tall girl tried to move her leaden limb but she can’t. The girl noticed, gripped her hand with no effort. In instant, deep red orbs met orange’s. The vampire felt something that she did not feel centuries ago. She turned away her gaze, but the feeling was still there. The hopeless girl squeezed her hand weakly, signaling the girl that her life was going to the end. The vampire smirked evilly. She leaned over the tall girl’s ear, muttering something that made her nodded.

“I could help you, but in return you must be my side, always.”

Feeling satisfy with the tall girl’s answer, her mouth was now on the girl’s neck. She nuzzled, wanting to play before biting. The squirrel ran her tongue over her neck, making the girl growled weakly. Seeing that this girl was almost time, she revealed her sharp fangs and sank it onto the girl’s neck. Instead draining her blood away, she inserted her own blood into the tall girl’s body.

The girl could not feel anything. Only a moment that she knew that the vampire was cradling her, murmuring.

“Heh, human. My name is Yuko.”

uhho uhhohho...
comments are welcome :welcome :inlove: :thumbup :panic:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 07:00:04 AM by Hirasawaizumi »

I love AKB48 whole heartily.
I love writing stories and draw manga.
Fanfic:Blood Curse
One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Like to go Japan someday and met them in person.

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
Re: Blood Curse- Prologue. KojiYuu Atsumina
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 06:22:28 PM »
yeyyy a new vampire story

please kepp it up

and update more
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 06:23:53 PM »
Nice prologue

KojiYuu to start :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 07:14:24 PM »
KYAAA~ You have answered my prayers!!! :cathappy: :inlove: :wub: :wub: :luvluv1:

Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!!!!!!! :deco: :bow: :bow: :shy2:

Don't disappoint me. I'll be waiting!!! :grin: :heart: :byebye:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 01:35:52 AM »
people like vampires I wonder why. personally I like werewolf hehe

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 04:07:46 AM »
ohhh could be

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2013, 08:24:47 AM »
Interesting fic there

Can't wait to see what's going to happen

The Vampire is Yuko then the tall girl would be Haruna, right?

Really... great going there....

Thank you for the new fic

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2013, 03:44:15 PM »
Update~~  :P
Enjoy the moment of KojiYuu  :panic: :twothumbs

Blood Curse

1st Curse: Vampire’s curse

“Why do you do this Yuko?”

“Nothing. Just feel like saving her, so I brought her back.”

“That’s not the problem, Yuko.”

“Then what?”

“Why did you inject your own blood to her?”

"Why can’t I? Is my blood, not yours…?”

“Yuko! You know that most of normal humans can’t accept our blood…”

“I know! Of course I know. But at least she could try… to live with it…”

“Urg… Yuko, we only blooded somebody that is special to us… but this is also forbidden too. Because father had set the rules that we could only be with another pureblood vampire, not humans.”

“Yes yes. He told me gazillion times. So what? Can’t I be with her? I mean if she lives on…”

“Oh Yuko. You just met this girl yesterday and you wanted to be with her forever? You must be insane…”

“Oh no. You’re wrong, Takamina. The moment our eyes met, I felt something strange… something I never felt before for centuries ago.”

“For just a night? Love had blossom? No way, Yuko. Impossible.”

“Then how about your Atsuko, Takamina-sama? I realized you have been out during the day to find her…yes?”

“…Tch…”

“Now then your secrets are safe here, better mine is also the same. We’re in the same boat, nee-sama.”

“Well… these things must be sealed away from father and Jurina too. If she finds out… God, I can’t imagine it.”

“Roger, Takamina-sama. You better keep your mouth shut too.”

“Deal. We had a deal.”

“Sure thing.”

“Then, how are you going to explain to Jurina about the newcomer? If she lives on, of course.”

“I’ll find my own way.”

The door shut, leaving Takamina alone in the spacious room. She sighed, and looked out of the window.

“Guess I can’t find you today, Acchan.”

xxxxx

It’s hot. The surrounding was hot, the water was hot, and my body was hot.

I could feel the warm blood rushing through my veins with speed. I was in a very hot water, almost drowning. I could hear my heartbeat pulsating and it was hard to breath.

I felt like I was dying. Even more tortured, even more suffered.

The level of the water had surpassed me, making me drown in the hot, boiling water. The prickling and the pain devoured in my body. I wanted to scream, but I can’t. I wanted to swim, but I can’t. I could not even move my limbs.

I don’t know how many minutes I’m in this hot water. I gave up struggling, let the horrendous water engulfed me. As I am going to surrender to the darkness, I saw a light. A very dim yet bright light. How should I say this…? It was, shining. I used up strength to move my burned hand and try to reach it. I still have hope…

A hand pulled me. A gushed of force flowing inside my body, and I’m swimming towards the unknown source of light.

Xxxxx

“Will she make it? It almost time.” Takamina was sitting at a stool, crossing her hands, leaning against the white wall.

“I’m sure she will, Takamina. I’m sure.” Yuko’s grip was tighter, as uneasy feeling crossed her mind. She took the tall girl’s hand to her mouth, gave a soft kiss, and her face was uncomfortable.

The midget took a glimpse of the squirrel, and turned away to see the girl in the bed. She was lying on the bed, with sweats decorated her face. She had a pain expression, which looks like she was having a nightmare. Takamina could hear a faint moaning and groaning, maybe from the mixing blood process. She looked away again, wondering why Yuko was so fond against this girl. She was just a normal, mere girl that you can find in the streets. Why is she so care about this commoner anyway…?

“Ahh….. Ouch… what…?” Yuko cried in joy as the tall girl opened her eyes. Yuko buried herself in the girl’s embrace, making her shocked and confused. The brown haired midget did not care, continued snuggled warmly her embrace. The girl pushed Yuko away, muttering, “Ano… who… are… you? Why am I here?”

Yuko got up, brushing her bangs, said, “Yo, Do you remember your name?”

“Ahh… it’s… Haruna. Kojima Haruna.”

“Sw~eet~” A grin formed on her face. Yuko grabbed her hand, introduced herself and the midget beside her.

“I’m Yuko and this is Takamina! We’re both sisters you know~ I’m the younger one.” Yuko pulled Takamina to greet the girl. The midget’s face formed an irritated expression, and pushed Yuko’s hands away from her shirt. Yuko backed off, knowing that Takamina was angry when she did that. Haruna slightly chuckled, making them two in red faces.

“Erm… Yuko-san, May I know where am I? How did I end up here?”

Haruna could see that Yuko and Takamina’s face were slightly darken, but covered off with a big smile of Yuko. “You are in our mansion, of course! And… do you remember… anything? About last night?”

Haruna shook her head. Both of the midgets stared at each other, wondering how to explain about themselves, her herself…

“I’ll go get a drink for her.” Leaving, Yuko patted Takamina’s shoulder and asked her to get a drink of plain water. She kept emphasizing on the word plain water, Takamina shrugged off and closed the room door. Yuko turned to Haruna, who was staring at the room with curiosity. She sighed and sat beside Haruna, making the girl flinched. In a moment, their eyes met. Haruna could not withstand the charming face, looked away with a tomato face. Yuko chuckled softly, gripped Haruna’s hand with no effort. The girl blushed, looked down, but still making eye contact with the stunning deep red orbs. The midget smile warmly. She leaned down, getting closer to Haruna. The blushed girl was unable to defend herself, so she just let Yuko’s lips getting closer and closer to hers…

“Ah, nyan-nyan, open up your mouth…” A sudden command from Yuko. Haruna opened immediately, not knowing what Yuko was up to. Yuko observed Haruna teeth, and she noticed Haruna owned two sharp but short fangs. Feeling satisfy, she sat up in her position, making the tall girl squelched a bit. The girl looked away; she felt that this midget was toying with her feelings. Yuko tilted her head to the side, confused with this human’s moves.

But she was smart. The great Yuko-sama was smart enough to figure out what had happen to this girl.

Yuko leaned down again, this time their lips met. The sudden move of Yuko made Haruna flinched and blushed at the same time. She broke the kiss, her mind was still interpreting. This charming, beautiful midget was kissing her? She must in her dreams…

Yuko smiled. She laughed slightly.

“Your drink, miss.” Takamina went in the room and passed the drink to Haruna. She accepted it and drank it. Within moments, the glass was empty.

“Ah~” Yuko stretched her body. “Why don’t you go for a bath? We have a big onsen here…” Haruna nodded.

“I’ll be joining you shortly, nyan-nyan. You can go to the bath first.”

Haruna nodded again, and walked towards the bath. The servants leaded the way. Yuko patted Haruna’s shoulder and left with Takamina.

She walked to the bath, quietly. Her mind was full of unanswered questions.

xxxxx

Haruna was dipping in the bath, enjoying the scenery in the big luxury bath room. She could see stars on the dark night, shining dimly. She stared, until she heard the door opened by somebody, she quickly soaked herself inside the warm water.

“Nyan-nyan~ You here?” Haruna felt relieved that it was Yuko. She replied hastily, still inside the water. Her eyes widen and her face was warm as she saw Yuko’s slender body. She buried half of her head in the water, not wanting to show the embarrassment of herself. Yuko saw her, gave her a big grin. She asked Haruna whether she wanted to help Yuko washed her back.

“…Ok…If you say so…”

The tall girl grabbed a towel and started scrubbing Yuko’s back. She felt a little dizzy, maybe it was Yuko’s figure was too overwhelming, or she soaked in the bath for too long.

She kept on scrubbing, and slightly moved her fingers to the pure, white skin. She traced it, earning a confused Yuko. Haruna shook her head, and went back to scrub. As she moved her hands on Yuko’s back, she smelled a nice scent from her. She leaned over the midget’s shoulders, and nuzzled on it. Yuko, knowing what was going on, smirked as Haruna continued her action. The tall girl did not realize what she was doing, kept on nuzzled on the white, soft skin until she reached beside the neck, she stopped.

Yuko smirked again. She knew exactly what was going to happen next.

Haruna, who was overwhelmed by her scent, revealed her short yet sharp fangs, ready to sink on the soft skin. When she was about to do it, the door opened, making the girl jolted out. Yuko splashed the water, muttering “so close, so close…” She turned to the one who had interfere their moment, glared angrily to her. Takamina, gave a confused look as she don’t know what had just happen.

“Arg… So close, so close! Takamina! Why do you interfere in this important moment!!?” Deep in Yuko’s heart, she was screaming.

Ohhoho... Haruna awake as a vampire, sadly Takamina came in and she stopped her movement...
Takamina, go find your Acchan~ Stop interferring KojiYuu~
Next update till next time~! :deco: :thumbup :panic:

One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2013, 03:54:26 PM »

Enjoy the moment of KojiYuu  :panic: :twothumbs

She kept on scrubbing, and slightly moved her fingers to the pure, white skin. She traced it, earning a confused Yuko. Haruna shook her head, and went back to scrub. As she moved her hands on Yuko’s back, she smelled a nice scent from her. She leaned over the midget’s shoulders, and nuzzled on it. Yuko, knowing what was going on, smirked as Haruna continued her action. The tall girl did not realize what she was doing, kept on nuzzled on the white, soft skin until she reached beside the neck, she stopped.

Yuko smirked again. She knew exactly what was going to happen next.

Haruna, who was overwhelmed by her scent, revealed her short yet sharp fangs, ready to sink on the soft skin. When she was about to do it, the door opened, making the girl jolted out. Yuko splashed the water, muttering “so close, so close…” She turned to the one who had interfere their moment, glared angrily to her. Takamina, gave a confused look as she don’t know what had just happen.

“Arg… So close, so close! Takamina! Why do you interfere in this important moment!!?” Deep in Yuko’s heart, she was screaming.

IT WAS SO GOOD UNTIL...

BAKAMINA!!!!!   :bleed eyes: :banghead: :angry:

:kickass: go to look for Acchan and leave these two to have their moment!!!

*hides behind Gekikara from vampire Bakamina*  :P

Thank you for this update!

You kept me on the edge of my seat!!

:bow: :bow: :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline _abby_

• ecchi
Re: Blood Curse- 1st Curse. KojiYuu Atsumina wMatsui [7/4]
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2013, 04:05:23 PM »
Bakamina why did you intefere.   :scolding:

Nice chapter !  :on GJ:

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2013, 04:19:01 PM »
Noooooooooooo my Kojiyuu moment

BAKAMINA why did you interfere

I love your chapter please keep it up

I  cant wait to know what will happen next
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2013, 06:23:31 PM »
Thanks for the update! Very well written chapter, enjoyed the read! :D

Kojiyuu!!! lol at the ending! Poor Minami was just bringing back the water though :P She probably should just go and fin Acchan before Yuko flips out haha. Interested to also know the relationship b/w Atsuko and Minami!

Thanks again! I look forward to the next chapter!

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2013, 06:38:51 PM »
This is getting mysterious...

Yuko inserted her own blood into Haruna, even though it's forbidden.

Now, Haruna's slowly transforming.

A girl was drowning? Was it Rena?

Or was it Jurina?

I don't know what's happening, but I like it!!!

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2013, 10:30:48 PM »
ohh its gonna be atsumina too :B yeah

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2013, 11:26:18 PM »
Yuko so darn close if it wasn't for Takamina

Haruna awaking as a vampire brings up a different dynamic to the story
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2013, 11:37:33 PM »
Ah... so Yuko and Minami already met with their mates....

When Jurina will meet her mate...?

Ah... what's the father will do to them if they knew what they were doing?

Minami has the worse timing huh?

Yuko is so frustrated

Can't wait to see more

Thank you for the lovely update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2013, 10:32:06 PM »
It's a great fic thank you
Please update soon I can't wait for the next chapter :)

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2013, 05:27:28 PM »
Update!!  :lol:
Blood Curse

NOTE: Speaking of vampires, in this story, the vampires are ranked. The highest class, A, of course is Pureblood, followed by rank B, C, D, and the lowest of all, E.

Pureblood is the most powerful vampires in the vamp world. They ruled, like a king, or a ruler in the country. They are high, noble class vampires, and the blood that flows in their body is pure vampire blood. They could control their thirst, their animal instinct very well, as they are trained. They have charming, beautiful appearance that surpassed the beauty of human. Of course, they’re pale. But their eyes can be in different colour, other than red. They can fight, and they can be fierce if they had to. By the way, only Pureblood can blooded someone, despite their pure vampire blood could make a man changed into a vampire. But only if the man’s blood could mixed with it.

Rank B, is slightly lower than Pureblood. The only thing is they don’t rule. They obeyed the rules that set for them. They have most of the feature of pureblood, but their blood isn’t pure as them. Mostly of them are mixed, whether from human or another vampire… They are still classify as noble high class vampire, but not as noble as the pureblood. Their eye colour is deep red, reflecting the maturity of the Rank B vampires.

Rank C, is where humans were bitten and changed into a vampire. They have no logical thinking; the only thing they want is blood. They are always thirsty, craving for blood. But in this Rank, these vampires had the same feature as human. No inhuman powers, no super strength or whatever. These are just low immortals who are just craving for blood.

Rank D, vampires who can’t get enough of blood. They craved, they hunt, for blood. Blood is the most important thing in their life now. Their eyes are bright red, and their features are uglier than a human. They lose their mind. Almost every Rank C vamp fall into this Rank.

Rank E, vampires who are need to be extinguished. The only thing they want is to quench their thirst, and they will not satisfy. They can’t control their animal instinct, and they always find a way to get more blood; fighting, killing, biting… They are insane, they are unstoppable. And the only way to stop them is to kill them, by the vampire hunter association, of course. They are animals. Animals who lose their mind, and let their instinct led the way. Rank C and D will always fall to this Rank, if they can’t suppress the instinct and thirst carefully.

Mansion of the pureblood: Yuko, Takamina, Jurina.

The mansion is big, spacious, like those you seen in the early 1800. The mansion is beautiful, with fountains, green lushly garden, huge rooms, and classic dining rooms and so on. So, this mansion is unmanageable without servants. The servants are humans, while the masters are purebloods. Purebloods are like those high class people, so those servants didn’t notice anything. Well, except they kept serving their masters red liquid. But they could only keep quiet. They could not talk about their masters. It was against the rules. If they were caught, their blood may end up in their masters’ glass.

Vampire Hunter Association: Vampire hunters. Those who hunt Rank C to E and extinguished it into ashes. This is a secret work, where the government of that era didn’t notice that there are vampires roaming in the town. Each of them have their own territory, and they earn rewards by seeing who kill the most Rank E vampires.

So yeah… This is a brief explanation of my kind of vampire story.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Yes. Enjoy the moment of KojiYuu part 2.  :thumbup

I re-edit already  :lol:

2nd Curse: Lust curse?

Define Vampire.

-An immortal that was stunning, beautiful and charming other than humans. Feed on human blood.

Define Pureblood.

-An immortal that was stunning, beautiful and charming other than humans. Feed on human blood.

Yuko, Jurina and Takamina was sitting at the mansion’s library, taking the annual test that they father had prepared.

“Ouch! What th- TAKAMINA!!” Yuko roared as Takamina hurled a book towards her head, and then took her paper away. The captain glanced at the paper, eventually laughed, mocking Yuko.

“Your definition of Vampire and Pureblood are the same! Pfft. Hey Jurina, look at this!” Jurina titled her head, reading Yuko’s answer. Meanwhile, Yuko was busying chasing Takamina in the library, trying to get her revenge.

“Yuko-sama, vampires and Purebloods aren’t the same, y’know.” Jurina put the paper beside her, back to answer the questions peacefully.

“I know. I’m just too lazy to think.” Yuko could feel the heat inside her body rushed up, as she took the paper and sat beside Jurina. Takamina watched the squirrel was seated, and then she only come out and sit down.

The brown hair midget sat down, leaned down her head on the table, pouting. She tried to think but none of those information were useful enough for answering the paper. She turned and looked at Jurina, who was scribbling non-stop since the moment she got the paper. She looked back her paper, rolling the pencil side by side, hoping to know the answers.

“Gah… All these thinking make me thirsty…” Yuko said in a tone of annoyance. She glared at Jurina, but she still continuing answering, ignoring Yuko. The midget pleaded with puppy eyes, making Jurina flinched watching the cute squirrel pouting. The dense kid sighed, used her razor sharp fangs pierced her wrist, making an opening for Yuko. Yuko was delighted and she started licking Jurina’s wrist hungrily. Takamina saw, drooling beside her. Jurina noticed Takamina was staring at Yuko, shook her head.

“After Yuko, you may have some, nee-sama.”

So, in the end, during dinner time, she drank almost twenty glasses of blood, in order to replace the blood she lost in the library.
xxxxx

“Ah~ Jurina was so cute and her blood is so tempting…” Yuko’s thoughts were wondering around ten years ago, when they were just kids. Takamina was sipping her drink, while touching the part where Yuko just hit her hardly. She was just entering the bath, and was greeted by a flying bin. It knocked down her, not knowing what had just happen. She only saw Haruna was blushing, and the furious midget.

They were at Takamina’s room, chatting. It was almost dawn.

“Where’s Jurina?”

“Probably off with Rena.”

“They’re dating?”

“Beats me. I think so. Maybe.” Takamina rubbed her head, softly.

“… Did you feed Haruna?” A sudden question by Takamina, making Yuko became a little angry.

“I tried to. In the bath just now. And it was perfect until you rushed in. Bakamina.” Yuko smirked.

“Who are you calling Bakamina? Respect your sister!” Takamina raged. She didn’t like people calling her Bakamina. Its sounds stupid… wait, it is stupid.

“Whatever. I’m going back to my room and feed her right now, is there anything?” Yuko walked to door, pausing her steps.

“Nah, nothing. Just remember to tell Jurina about the newcomer. Don’t let her suspense anything…” Takamina trailed off, as she gulped down the liquid.

“Ok, I’ll be off then. You better come back home by afternoon, if you’re finding your Atsuko today.” Saying, Yuko closed the door behind her, and walked away.

xxxxx

“Gah… Why I am so thirsty?” Haruna grumbled and walked down the hallway. The place was decorated as grand as ever, like a palace. There were luxurious statues lining up the pathway with beautiful paintings hanging against the walls. She gasped and looked around curiously, felt so lucky that a poor commoner like her could enter a grand mansion. With her thirst, she kept walking down the hallway, not knowing where to go. She passed many rooms, pictures, kitchen…

She stopped when she saw the back kitchen’s door was leaving ajar. Maybe she could ask some of the servants to give her a drink…
Haruna saw a servant was gripping her wrist, with blood flowing out.

The suffered from her throat became uncontrollable when she saw the scene. Her throat was burning as she clenched her teeth, holding something back. She did not know what was it, but something was urging her to dash in the back kitchen, and…

“…No,” Haruna shook her head vigorously. “…I can’t… No way… I’m not a…”

Before she realized, Haruna was already grabbing the servant’s wrist, showing her fangs and blood red eyes were piercing through the girl’s orbs.

“KYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“What?!” Both Yuko and Takamina jolted out from the hysterical scream. Takamina dashed out from her room, and stared at the shocked Yuko with widen orbs.

Something clicked in Yuko’s mind, and she started running towards the scream. As she was near the back kitchen, she could hear a crying tone pleading for mercy. Her dead serious face was shown to some of the servants whom where observing the scene shockingly. One of the servants trembled, telling Yuko about the incident.

Yuko just smirked and went into the back kitchen. As she thought, the new born vampire was draining the servant’s blood hungrily. She smacked Haruna hardly, and threw the corpse to the servants and ordered them to dispose it. They nodded and went to do their job.

“Ano… Yuko-sama, d-do you want me to… call the… Vampire Hunter Association?” A servant girl asked with a frightening tone.

“No. They’re not needed. I will take care of this vampire.” Yuko said with a stern tone as she cradled the fainted Haruna. The girl made way for them, and wanted to back away, but was called by Yuko again.

“Tell the servants: Do not utter a word about this incident, if not, you all will be gone for the rest of your lives.”

The deadly glare of Yuko managed to make the girl scrammed away. She let out a sigh, cradling Haruna back to Yuko’s room. Takamina rushed to the scene, almost bumped into Yuko.

“What’s with that scream?”
“Oh nothing. Just a new born vampire was thirsty and attacked one of the servants in this mansion.”

“You sounded like its normal. It’s not normal, Yuko. The servants did not know our real identity. They will freak out if they found a crazy vampire let loose.” Takamina crossed her hands, sulking.

“Well, whose fault is it? Let me guess… I was trying to feed Haruna in the bath, while somebody came in and make a lot of noise until her…”

“OK,OK. FINE. IT WAS MY FAULT. Happy?” Takamina interrupted.

“Now you knew nee-sama.” Yuko put Haruna down on the soft mattress. She wiped the blood stained on her mouth.

“Owh…” Haruna blinked and rubbed her cheek. The pain still attached to her face, making her growled as she tried to sit up. She noticed that Takamina and Yuko were staring at her, with an unhappy face. What did she do? She can’t remember until she attacked a servant…

Pieces of memories collapsed together. She remembered. She was… draining her blood as she was sobbing. But she just kept on, sucking the blood. She could still feel the warm blood flowing down her burning throat…

“Yuko… a-am I a-a-a vampire?” Haruna broke down, crying. Both of them looked at each other, and Yuko quickly pat Haruna’s head softly. Takamina was trying to calm her down, by saying some lame jokes that only made Yuko shrugged.

“Shh… Haruna… Listen to me, ok?” Both hands were placed at Haruna’s shoulder. She stopped crying, tearful innocent orange orbs were staring directly at the deep red orbs.

“Do you still remember the night that I’ve met you?” Haruna nodded a little, but eventually shook her head. Yuko smiled, and continued. “You were dying, Haruna, in the cold dark night…”

“You almost died, but I saved you. Do you want to know how?” The tall girl remembered clearly after listening to Yuko’s explanation. The image in her head was getting clearer as she saw a figure was whispering to her: “I could help you, but in return you must be my side, always.”

“I blooded you. Meaning, I’ve inject my vampire blood into your body. So, you’re not living as a human, but as a vampire.” Her orange eyes widen as she heard vampire. She was shocked; she was not human? Then that explains everything when she was attacking the girl… She was craving for blood!

“But then, you’re in Rank C. We are purebloods. The highest and most noble vampires in the vamp world.” Takamina looked away, saying.

“Don’t worry, nyan-nyan. You have the chance to become a pureblood…” Yuko coughed.

Haruna tilted her head, cutely, making Yuko blushed. “How?”

“By feeding on my blood, or Takamina’s. You can’t feed on human’s blood yet. If you do, you will drop to Rank D, or worst, Rank E. And will be extinguished by the vampire hunters.”

“That’s scary…so I just have to feed on your blood? Yuko-sama?” Haruna asked again.

“Yup. And I have a lot of blood for you!” Yuko showed her dimple, snuggled in Haruna’s embrace again. Takamina shook her head, and left the two alone in their own world.

“It almost evening… I should go and find Acchan before she gets mad at me…”

I removed the scene, and replace it with this.  :nervous
Hope you all enjoyed.  :twothumbs
Sorry to make you all dissapointed.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 11:31:21 AM by Hirasawaizumi »

One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Blood Curse- 2nd Curse(Rated M). KojiYuu Atsumina wMatsui [12/4]
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2013, 06:13:03 PM »
That was a hot scene between them. although the rankings threw me off at the start of this one and then I read through it to seek what it was about and was impressed to read forward :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep up the good work.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
Re: Blood Curse- 2nd Curse(Rated M). KojiYuu Atsumina wMatsui [12/4]
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2013, 07:14:56 PM »
Thank you for this update