JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - GIRL TALK

Author Topic: Blood Curse- 8th Curse. KojiYuu Atsumina wMatsui [22/2/2014]  (Read 53164 times)

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
Re: Blood Curse- 6th Curse. KojiYuu Atsumina wMatsui [2/6]
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2013, 10:17:47 AM »
I'm sorry for the inactive!!  :banghead: As you know, I'm still alive and this story is still alive too!!!
Comments welcome!!
Update!!!  :lol: :lol:

Blood Curse

7th Curse: The newborn vampire, vampire hunter and the dense pureblood.

She rubbed her neck slowly while narrowing her eyes, focusing on Jurina and Takamina. Rena yawned. She stretched her hands to the air to ease her sore muscle. And then, in a very cute tone, she said, “Ohayou~” She smiled.

Furiously, Jurina grabbed Takamina’s collar and pulled her up until her feet can’t touch the ground. (Well she was short.) Takamina coughed, trying to get out from Jurina’s clutches but it was so strong. Red orbs glared angrily at the midget, making her flinched and somehow felt the fear was crawling up. Takamina gulped and took a peak of Rena, who was peacefully observing her room.

“Tell me, Takamina nee-sama. WHY. IS. RENA. IN. YOUR. ROOM.?” Jurina smiled sarcastically. Takamina could feel the dark aura behind the smile. She gulped again.

“I-I-I-I D-Don’t know! How should I-I know??!!” Takamina protested. She really doesn’t know why Rena was here. She didn’t even know Rena was in her room!

“Oh ho, trying to play with me, hmm? “ Takamina could feel the grips were tightening. She was been lifted up even more higher, making her hard to breath. She coughed, struggling.

“Jurina-chan! It’s not nee-sama’s fault!” Rena pouted.

Immediately, the grips loosen, and Takamina took the opportunity to free herself. Jurina rushed to the bed, hands were on Rena’s shoulder.

“Why are you here Rena? I thought you were sleeping at my room?”

“Hmm…” Rena rubbed her eyes again, still a little sleepy. “I woke up and didn’t see you around, so I just walk out of the room.”

“…… then why you come here?”

“Oh nothing basically. I just walk pass nee-sama’s room and her door was left ajar. So, I took a peek and found out nee-sama was sleeping so cutely. And… I sneak into her bed and cuddled her. She was so cute when she was sleeping, y’know.” Rena giggled a bit.

“… so I’m no match for her, eh?” Jurina mocked herself.

“Oh no,” Rena smiled. “You’re cuter.”

Jurina blushed and looked away.

“Just… don’t run away like that.” Jurina said, still looking away.

“Nee,” Rena called softly, cupping Jurina’s cheek. “Kissu.”

“Eh?” A confused tone was heard from Jurina.

“Kissu.” Rena repeated herself.

“Eh-eh? Ah-ah… kiss chocolate? If you want I c-…”

Her words were swallowed as Rena smashed its lips with hers. The sudden action caused her to open her mouth; instantly a searing tongue entered the cavern, exploring every corner and twirling with her own. The electrifying pleasure overwhelmed all the other senses, even pain, and she found herself responding to the hungry kiss, unconsciously wanting more of this thrilling feeling.

Giving her a playful bite, Rena pulled away, smirking. Her mouth was still tingling, and it felt strangely devoid of warmth. She panted, her face still flushed from both exertion and humiliation.

“Eh… what ---…” Jurina touched her lips, still unable to interpret what was going on.

“Jurina-chan. That’s kissu.” Rena smiled warmly.

xxxxx

While both wMatsui were having their lovey-dovey moments, Takamina already grabbed Atsuko from the closet and ran out of the mansion. Takamina huffed, sitting on the ground and breath heavily as Acchan was a little heavy for her size. Despite Acchan was human, Takamina had to carry her and used her speed to ran out of the mansion without Jurina’s attention.

“Ano… Thank you, Takamina.” She blurted out.

Takamina was too tired to reply. She just waved her hand, still panting.

“…” The atmosphere was awkward. Atsuko and Takamina do not know what to say since they just had a fight.

“… I’m sorry, Takamina.” Acchan suddenly apologize. Takamina kept quiet, not replying. She just stared at the ground.

“… I’m actually a vampire hunter. I hunt your race down. So that’s why we can’t be together. I’m sorry. I didn’t care about your feelings and I just hurt you because I thought vampires were supposed to be cold, cruel and scary. But meting you… I felt different. I wanted to meet you and told you I’m sorry but I just don’t have the courage to do so. I’m really sorry, Takamina. If weren’t you for today, I might end up dying…”

Acchan started to cry. She wanted to stop those tears but in vain. Droplets of tears dripped softly to the ground. Suddenly, Acchan could feel hands were wiping off her tears. Takamina smiled and hugged her tighly. Seeing her beloved Takamina doing so, she burst out crying.

“Shh… It’s ok, Acchan. Everything’s fine…” The midget patted her head gently, calming the crying girl.

“You-r… not-not… mad at me?” Watery eyes looked up, gazed at Takamina.

She just twitched her lips. “Well, you already apologize. Just that, next time promise me not to ignore me or leave my side, then I’ll forgive you.”

Acchan buried her head in Takamina’s embrace, pouting. She muttered a soft ‘fine’, not sure whether Takamina heard it. But right now, she just wanted to let the time freeze, so that she could be with Takamina a little longer.

Actually, Takamina wanted to ask about her presents in the mansion. But then, Acchan was not in her mood, so she decided to keep those questions to herself. She heard her reply and felt a little relieve. She continued patting her head, not wanting to let go of Acchan for the second time.

xxxxx

“Hmm?” Haruna was walking down the pathway as she saw Acchan and Takamina was running hastily out. She was confused. The figure of Acchan seems to remind her of something familiar… But she eventually forgot and continued her wandering.

Something hit her head. She was dizzy and her visions become blurry.

“Eh… what’s…this?” Haruna realized that she was not in the mansion anymore. She was in a village, in a small house. The village was in a mess; there were fires spreading everywhere, the villagers were running aroung, calling for help… She closed her mouth, was shocked to see such horrible images.

“Run! Take our daughter and RUN!! RUN AWAY!!!” A man shouted. He was protecting his family from a unknown species. The human-like species just chuckled while the man asked his wife and her daughter to run.

“Being protective, are you?” Mocked the species.

“Just leave them alone. You can have me but LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!” The man shouted again to the unknown species.

The human-like species chuckled as it shows its sharp razor teeth. The man took a back, but gritting his teeth as he thought about his family’s safety. If his blood could satisfy this monster, then he would be the sacrifices for their safety.

“Eh… Isn’t that… father? FATHER?” Haruna, watching from aside, something clicked in her mind. The man was dead, only the dry corpse was left and monster was smirking after its meal.

The monster turned to find out that both the wife and daughter was gone. But she could still smell their presents in the house.

“Not yet hunt finish?” Another vampire came in, with a ribbon on her head, asking.

“Nah, I still need another human to satisfy my thirst. This man’s blood was too dull to me and maybe the wife or daughter’s blood might good enough for me…” The monster chuckled softly.

“If you want another round, do it fast. We’re almost finished.” The one with a ribbon on her head said, patting its shoulders and vanished out of sight.

“Oh I sure will.” The monster started its hunting journey, by turning the tables, looking under the beds…

And she found out that they were in the closet.

The mother was protecting her daughter. She just showed her clean teeth and giggled.

Haruna noticed she looked alike with this girl. Maybe…

In instants, the mother was killed without a mercy.

The little girl was scared, despite her watery eyes and her whole body was trembling.

“Ah, so… refreshing~” The monster took the last drip of the blood and stared at the little girl. Poor girl, she was so scare of the monster might do the same thing to her like how it treated her parents.

Haruna gasped. She remembered now. No wonder that vampire was so familiar….

The midget vampire leaned down; making the girl hit the closet wall.

She just smiled. Orange orbs met deep brown.

Unable to think, the little girl used all her might to push away the vampire and ran out of the house. She ran towards the woods, hoping the vampire will leave her alone.

The vampire just stayed there, watching the innocent girl running towards the woods.

Haruna clutched her fist, gritting her teeth. It was her. She was the one who killed her parents 10 years ago.

“Hey Yuko, are you finish? We’re done, y’know!”

xxxxx

Haruna blinked.

She stared at the white ceiling with her blank thoughts.

Pieces of fragments memories played once again in a head, making her groaned.

“Are you ok, nyan-nyan?” A soft voice was heard. It was Yuko.

Haruna sat up, only to be found she was on Yuko’s bed. She kept quiet, and didn’t even make eye contact with Yuko. She just looked down.

“You collapse, nyan-nyan. In the hallway just now. So, are you really ok? Do you need something?” asked Yuko in a gentle tone, observing Haruna’s weird movements.

Haruna gritted her teeth. She raised up her hand and…

SMACK

Yuko was taken aback by the slap. Why does Haruna slapped her? What did she do?

“This.” Haruna cleared her voice, trying to hide her trembling tone. “…Is the revenge that you’ve done 10 years ago.”

:lol: :twothumbs
Comments, critics, daggers, spheres are welcome!!!  :fap

I love AKB48 whole heartily.
I love writing stories and draw manga.
Fanfic:Blood Curse
One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Like to go Japan someday and met them in person.

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
Re: Blood Curse- 7th Curse. KojiYuu Atsumina wMatsui [6/7]
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2013, 12:18:30 PM »
yayy!! i miss you author-san!!! i miss this fic! kojiyuu omg this will be really great!! what will happen to them next!?? update soon pleasee :thumbsup :bow: :bow:

Silent reader for now

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2013, 12:48:28 PM »
Yuko killed NyanNyan's parents  :cool2:

:err:

i can't wait for another update again  :wigglypanda:

I'm so happy seeing an update here   :farofflook:

arigatou  :kneelbow: :on gay:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2013, 01:11:00 PM »
An update yay

Haruna found her parents' murderer in Yuko
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2013, 10:42:09 PM »
thank for update writer-san
poor minami  :lol: was push be jurina
and yuko killed haruna's parent in the past :(
it's kinda sad . and wanna know what happen next

look forward to kojiyuu and atsumina

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2013, 11:07:08 PM »
shock...
so it was yuko... mrm...
good chapter...
kiss? >///<

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2013, 11:22:59 PM »
just a slap? come on!! yuko kill her parents!!....

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #107 on: July 07, 2013, 08:43:07 AM »
EH??? THAT IT?? THAT WHY RENA ON TAKAMINA ROOM???

RENA SOUND LIKE A KID IN FRONT OF JURINA

Offline AgentBlueBear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Believe in Young&Stars♥ KojiYuu is <3
« Reply #108 on: July 07, 2013, 11:59:38 AM »
Yeeehheeesss~! finally   :farofflook: an update!  :ding:
OMO.. Yuko killed Harunyan's parents?  :shocked
this is getting more interesting  :mon misch:
Thanks for the update author~san  :kneelbow:
....Update soon  :twothumbs

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: July 07, 2013, 05:28:28 PM »
Yuko definitely isn't that person who killed Harunyan's parents. PLEASE!!!!!!!!! :cry:
I completely different side of Jurina. Rena is kissing monster. :w00t:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline WotaOtaku~

• Member+
  • *cleans nosebleed* I can't r-read anymore.. T^T
« Reply #110 on: July 07, 2013, 09:47:38 PM »
Kyaaaaaaaa Rena~  :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :wriggly: :nya: :on bleed: :shy2: :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2: :mon waterworks: :mon blood:

Oh mai, no staph! Nawh! I need to breath, I need air  :mon surr: Other than Rena being so adorable (that she is already) I can't get enough of the Jujubb being the 'cool' kiddo.

Atsumina...awww  :mon lovelaff:

Hey, no...no...Yuko can't be the one who killed Nyannyan's family..right? (Even thought I love it when Yuko's being evil and all...)

Update soon~  :mon fyeah:

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #111 on: July 08, 2013, 01:33:10 PM »
Wow thank you for this update
I really love this chapter with Yuko ect
Please update soon I can't wait for the next :)

Offline POPCAT

• Member+
  • Takamina-saaaan~ <3 \(^o^)/
« Reply #112 on: July 08, 2013, 06:04:07 PM »
woho that kiss  :deco:

ooooohh that slap  :doh:
Haters Gonna Hate

d(~,~)b

Ship: Atsumina,Wmatsui and Jurimayu

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #113 on: July 15, 2013, 01:31:22 AM »
interesting!!!???

but what is going to happen???

Update Soon...^_^

thanks.

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: August 09, 2013, 03:23:21 PM »
update pleaseeee  :bow: :bow: :bow: :cry: :cry:

Silent reader for now

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: August 09, 2013, 05:45:54 PM »
I thought t'was updated already, but... but.... i was wrong  :err: :badluck: :fainted: :gyaaah:
author-san where are you?  :pleeease: :frustrated:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: September 06, 2013, 01:18:53 PM »
hirasawa san~~~ where are youu?? :(  :cry: :cry:
please comeback and update this  :cry: :bow:

Silent reader for now