JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - sweet suicide summer story

Author Topic: Blood Curse- 8th Curse. KojiYuu Atsumina wMatsui [22/2/2014]  (Read 53167 times)

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
Re: Blood Curse- ANNOUNCEMENT. KojiYuu Atsumina wMatsui [28/11]
« Reply #120 on: November 28, 2013, 10:31:06 AM »
Well~ this is not an update... but I would like to apologize to all of you, for you had read this fiction and continued to the end.
Thank you for your support. I deeply apologize for my inactive.
Sorry.
Just came back from Japan. Tired and exhausted. So...

...I have made my mind.

...For those who commented and read silently, thank you so much and really sorry for waiting so long for an update..

...I hereby declare...

...that this fanfiction will be...

...update maybe fastest next month around 15 Dec.  :lol:

I love AKB48 whole heartily.
I love writing stories and draw manga.
Fanfic:Blood Curse
One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Like to go Japan someday and met them in person.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Curse- 7th Curse. KojiYuu Atsumina wMatsui [6/7]
« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2013, 10:34:36 AM »
oh this is the worst waiting period ever  :banghead:

I have waited this long, 2 weeks is nothing! I WILL WAIT.  8)
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: November 28, 2013, 05:49:55 PM »
AHAHAHAHAH love the space between the "...that this fanfiction will be..." and "...update maybe fastest next month around 15 Dec. "

you made my day with that xD

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #123 on: January 02, 2014, 05:04:59 AM »
please update i want to know what happen to kojiyuu  :bow: :bow: :cry:

Silent reader for now

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #124 on: February 09, 2014, 11:47:40 PM »
Please UPDATE!!! : :bow: :bow: :panic: :panic:

Offline nickyololol

« Reply #125 on: February 14, 2014, 12:17:00 PM »
please update~~~~

lol ill be waiting still

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
Re: Blood Curse- 7th Curse. KojiYuu Atsumina wMatsui [6/7][announcement 2014]
« Reply #126 on: February 18, 2014, 02:36:58 PM »
Woah, time passed very fast, I say.

I almost forgot this fanfiction's existence~ so sorry about that... :banghead:

REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! :sweatdrop:
I promise I update it, WITH a side story. And I guarantee this chapter will be longer than other chapters....

Your patience will be rewarded. Thank you so much for your support in this fanfic!!!  :cry: :thumbup :thumbup :deco: :deco:

One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Curse- 7th Curse. KojiYuu Atsumina wMatsui [6/7][announcement 2014]
« Reply #127 on: February 18, 2014, 02:58:10 PM »
...You scared me there for a second!

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
Re: Blood Curse- 8th Curse. KojiYuu Atsumina wMatsui [22/2/2014]
« Reply #128 on: February 22, 2014, 04:00:10 AM »
I'm sorry for not updating such long time, here it is, guys. Chap 8 is up!!!
Hope you like it, comments and critics are welcome.  :lol: :thumbup

For those silent readers and those who commented, thank you so much for your support for this fanfic!!!  :deco: :deco: :deco:

Blood Curse

8th curse: Is it worth?

Atsuko threw a packet of pills on the large and grand table. The man smiled at Acchan’s hard work while she thrust forward, glaring at him.

“I’ve done my job. Now I’m here to claim my reward.” Atsuko said.

“Hmm… basically half, Maeda-san. You’ve just stole a packet of pills. But then, you risked your life. Well done I suppose.” The man took out a bag of gold from the drawer, handed to Acchan.

“Oh, about the pills, I heard that it was from other town… Someone, I mean, some vampire invented it…” She packed her things and walked until the corridor. She stopped her movements and walked back when she heard a fuzzing sound from the man.

“…Miyamoto…” There was a loud buzzing with unclear words. But Acchan was sure she heard the word ‘Miyamoto’.

“Hello, Kija-san, can you hear me? Hello? Is there anything happening there?” The man shouted to the phone, still the fuzzing sound was loud.

“ *buzz* I…*buzz* n*buzz* need--- help… *buzz* in….Miyamoto area…*buzz* there’s a vampire…*buzz* strong…*buzz*…not Rank E… *suspicious….*buzz* …pureblood…*buzz* uncontrollable… attack me… *buzz* help…”

Acchan slumped down. Miyamoto area was where she’d live, and now it’s under attack by vampires? And it’s not Rank E either. Her mother must be in danger! She clenched her fist, stood up and turned around. She checked her equipment; silver dagger and a gun with some silver bullet. She walked out of the room, heading towards Miyamoto area, praying her mother will be safe and nothing happens at her home.

Xxxxx

Her prayers were unanswered.

Her house was in a messed. There were blood stains on the walls; scratches and broken furniture were everywhere. Acchan became worried for her mother. Did her mother managed to escape? She ran to the kitchen and saw a gruesome sight.

Her mother was lying dryly on the floor.

A vampire was licking her lips, smirking at her poor prey. It started giggled high-pitched as she asked, “Nee, okotteru?”

“Of course I am!”

Atsuko shrilled as she pointed the gun towards the monster. Her face was covered with tears and anger at the same time. Tears; she’d lost her one and only relative. Anger; how she wanted to kill and tore apart this monster that had just devoured her mother’s blood. Acchan fired aimlessly as tears kept running down her face, not knowing the monster rapidly dodged her bullets. The vampire laughed.

“Nee,” Rena swiftly moved beside Acchan, whispered, “how do you do?”

Acchan turned around, grasping her dagger, trying to stab but missed. That vampire was quick. Rena landed on the floor, not far from her. Lips twitched into a smile.

“Didn’t know that it’s someone you knew.” Rena licked her lips, not a single regret was given. This made Acchan even mad. “I was hungry, so I had a quick snack.” She giggled.

“And, I’m still not done yet, Maeda Atsuko.” Rena chuckled lightly, revealing her pearly white teeth. Acchan was shocked; How did she know her name?

“So,” Rena moved behind Acchan, kicked her back, making her fell to the ground hardly. The silver dagger let loose of her grip, it slipped away. Acchan groan as she felt something heavy was on her back. “I need blood, Atsuko. Blood. I might have you as my next prey, hmm?” She lifted up her boots, squatted down in front of Acchan, staring at her face.

“Might as well not…” Rena smiled as she cupped Acchan’s cheek softly, observing her innocent yet angry expression. “Now, Atsuko-san, because killing you instantly will be no fun, and because you stabbed my back before, so I shall give you some choices. Be wise to choose…” She chuckled and her fangs were showed.

“First choice, despite your beauty, let’s have a trade. I’ll make you immortal, while you let me suck half of your blood, how’s that sound?”

Groaned. She tried to get up but felt Rena’s grip was tightening.

“Second, I’ll just suck off your blood. Simple.” Rena licked her lips, grinning. “So Atsuko-san, which one did you choose? The first or second?”

“How about,” Acchan gulped, smiling. “The third!” Grabbing her gun, she aimed at Rena’s arm and fired. The monster growled in agony as Acchan managed to stand, pointing the gun to her head. Rena smirked eerily, cause Acchan trembled a little.

“Don’t move or I’ll penetrate this silver bullet to your head.” Acchan said in a stern voice.

The vampire just glared at Acchan, not saying anything but smiled. Her arm was likely recovered in seconds after being shot.

“I’m not a normal vampire, Atsuko-san. I’m a pureblood. Silver bullets do have effect on us but short for purebloods.” That sent a chill to Acchan’s spine. Her hands were shaking, due to the fear mutating inside her.

Rena touched Acchan’s hand. Icy fingers grazed through her hands making Acchan dropped her gun suddenly. The grasp became weak and she didn’t know why. Rena smiled. She stood up, glaring at Acchan with bright red orbs.

“Any last words, Maeda-san?” Rena chuckled as she pulled herself closer to Atsuko’s neck, nuzzled playfully before showing its pearly white fangs.

“…Taka…mina…” Atsuko could only manage to blurt out her name. She was weak, after all. She can’t protect her only friend and her only relative. And now, she will have to share the same fate as her friends and relatives; to die in the hands of the vampires.

Atsuko closed her eyes as she felt prickling sense on her neck. She hoped that Takamina will burst inside the room and save her…

…And Takamina did.

“Rena, stop what you’re doing right now!”

Rena stopped her movement after hearing a familiar voice. She pulled herself away, turning to find the source of the voice. Jurina stood in front of her with an angry face. This made Rena jolted and stunned. She knew what will happen when Jurina got angry. Rena remained silence and let Jurina pulled her to other place, leaving Takamina and Acchan in the house. Before leaving, Jurina patted Takamina’s shoulder and nodded.

“Good luck.” In a moment, they both vanished.

Takamina immediately hugged Acchan tightly. The wound on her neck was still there and was oozing blood. “I… was scare… very scare… Takamina…” Tears rolled out, trailing her face.

“Shh… don’t cry. I’m here, isn’t it?” Takamina wiped Acchan’s tears away while patting her back gently. “Looks like Rena managed to cut your skin out, right?” Without waiting Atsuko’s answer, she leaned down and licked over the wound. The cut was healed in a second.

“Your blood could make me go crazy, ya know…” Takamina covered her mouth, looking away. Acchan smiled at Takamina. “If it’s Takamina, you can have as much blood as you want!”

“Ehh…then you’ll get amnesia.”

“Never mind as long you’re by my side.”

“Seriously? Can I have it?”

“Nope.”

“Ehh? You’re joking?”

“Yup” Acchan grinned.

“you little-…” Takamina pinched her nose gently, earning a small groan from Acchan. Suddenly, Acchan pulled the midget into her embrace.

“Just…” Takamina could feel the grip tighten. “Please be on my side… and protect me…Takamina.”

The midget gave a small nodded. “I will,” She tilted her head, and met her lips. “I always will.”

Xxxxx

The sting stuck on her face, burning hotly as she stared dumbly at the furious girl. What did she do wrong until Haruna slapped her?

The glare suddenly softened, followed by trails of tears sliding down the tall girl’s face. Yuko jolted out, unable to keep up her pace. “Nyan-nyan?” Yuko tried to get close to her but her hand was smacked by her.

“Don’t touch me, you murderer!!”

Haruna backed off and sent a deadly glare to her. Yuko was upset and confused. What did she do? What did she do until Haruna treated her this way? “Haruna…”
She trailed off, calling her name softly. Gently, she touched Haruna’s hands that made Haruna flinched. The tall girl tried to pulled away but the grip was tighten.

“What did I do to deserve all this, Haruna?” Calm and serious tone with hint of sadness.

“… Don’t act like you don’t know, Yuko.”

“I really have no memories of doing something that pissed you like this…”

“Don’t act a fool! Surely you knew it!!” Haruna raged. The grip tighten. Yuko squeezed her eyebrow, trying to think.

“Nope, I don’t. Would you mind telling?”

“YOU MONSTER! YOU KILLED MY PARENTS IN FRONT OF MY EYES YET YOU SAID YOU CAN’T REMEMBER ANYTHING??!!” This time, Haruna pulled away her hand from Yuko’s clutches. Tears immediately gushed out as she hurled into a ball.

“I…” Yuko stopped. “You are the girl ten years back, from the village.”

“…” Haruna’s back was facing her. Not wanting to give an answer, she kept silence.

“I’m really sorry for that incident.” Yuko scratched her head. “I didn’t mean too, I was hungry(thirsty) so I…”

“Why don’t you kill me along? Why you let me go in the first place? Why DO YOU WANT ME TO LIVE IN AGONY??!!!” Haruna grabbed Yuko’s collar, eyes became bright red, as she gritted her teeth. “Do you know how hard a little girl to live on without parents?! Do you know how hard is to live with others, especially when they thought I’ve might become one of the monster since I live on??!! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD MY LIFE IS SINCE THE RAID OF VAMPIRES?!!!!! NO. YOU DON’T. YOU JUST CARE ABOUT YOUR THIRST, THAT’S ALL!!! You didn’t care about the victims that live on. I had to move in with Acchan and her parents, which they quarantine me like I have some kind of disease after that raid. Only Acchan treated me well, the rest treated me like I’m ONE OF YOU!! I live in fear, frustration and desperation, Yuko. You don’t understand. You will never understand…” Her words trailed off as tears came back running pass her face. She cried, losing her grip on Yuko’s collar.

“Leave, Yuko… Leave.” She uttered with an upset tone.

“…” Yuko was stunned. She did not know that the raid ten years back affected somebody as deep as this. Not knowing what to do, she stood there, clenching her fist tightly.

Yuko ran to Haruna and hugged her. She flinched, tried to push Yuko away but Yuko was not giving in. Instead, she patted Haruna’s head gently, calming her down. As her sob getting softer, she leaned on Haruna’s shoulder, turned to the ear, whispering.

“I’m sorry for what I’ve done, Haruna. I’m sorry for letting you live in such way. I’m sorry for everything.” Yuko wiped away her tears, smiling wryly.

“…Yuko…” The midget kissed her so tenderly that Haruna felt her own eyes dampen at the surge of unidentifiable emotions of this simple act.

Her heart was pounding so hard.

“I’ll lead you to a better life, Haruna.” Yuko grinned as her dimple showed off.

Xxxxxx

“What, did you say, ‘Acchan’” Yuko asked curiously as she sipped her tea.

“Ah, yup. Acchan is my best friend. But since the night I’ve met you, I did not met her anymore.”

“Hmm…” putting down her cup of tea, she thought of THAT Acchan of Takamina’s. Maybe it was her.

“Yuko-sama?” Giving a curious look, Yuko turned to her, lips curved into a smile.

“I know where Acchan is, do you want to meet her?” Yuko gave a playful smile.

“Really?  I’m in!!” Haruna became exited at Yuko’s words. But the problem is, Yuko heard that Rena was in that area, probably hunting. She hoped that Acchan is safe from Rena as Rena would smash anything in its way when she was on hunt.

“Come on, Let’s go meet Acchan.”

One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #129 on: February 22, 2014, 05:24:49 AM »
Something's fishy, and I can smell it (vampiric smell)  :P :P :P

Waiting for your next update...  :) :) :)
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: February 22, 2014, 05:51:27 AM »
yey! welcome!

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #131 on: February 23, 2014, 05:37:01 AM »
yaaay update  :mon roll:
btw, i think u mean anemia not amnesia  :mon huh2:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #132 on: February 23, 2014, 01:32:15 PM »
Well Haruna and Atsuko are going to meet one another

What would Atsuko do about Rena?

Would she forgive?

Can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next chapter

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #133 on: February 23, 2014, 04:39:59 PM »
 :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ:
 :ding:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #134 on: February 23, 2014, 11:51:05 PM »
I wonder what Jurina will do to Rena. AHH! the KojiYuu moment!  :inlove:

Really like this so much! Can't wait for next update!  :thumbsup

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #135 on: March 02, 2014, 03:00:36 PM »
Waiting for another update thank you for this chapter :)

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #136 on: June 08, 2014, 12:09:38 AM »
Being silent reader all this time from the beginning.. m(_ _)m

But now I'm really craving for the next :(
Update soon, please?? It's been a while..
Need to know more of kojiyuu interactions, and nyannyan is going to meet acchan too..
Just for you know, I love this story of yours so much :D
I'll be waiting ne, author-san~

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #137 on: June 08, 2014, 03:14:23 PM »
OMAYGAWDDDDD

I'M DYING FOR REAL

WHAT WILL JURINA DO?

ARRGHHHH

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #138 on: June 09, 2014, 02:33:35 PM »
First, I'm sorry its my first comment here althought I've over read this AMAZING STORY!!
hum..I'm glad takamina can save acchan..and haruna can forgive yuko :)
yosh next please~
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #139 on: June 14, 2014, 06:12:57 PM »
Yatta~ an update!  :on gay:

waiting for the next one!!  :luvluv2:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - sweet suicide summer story