JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Stupid Cupid

Author Topic: [TV] SKE48 no Sekai Seifuku Joshi  (Read 28271 times)

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: [TV] SKE48 no Sekai Seifuku Joshi
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2012, 12:16:42 PM »
I hope this show will continue in this direction and will become SKE48's AKBingo.

Why would you wish something so awful on SKE? :V

The new ep was pretty cool. Kuumin :wub: I hope they can continue to keep the show fresh, at any rate.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2012, 10:08:21 PM »
I lost track of this show  :panic:

...It turned into a HKT48 pimping show?  :lol:

lol, it's best to just embrace all these groups because they're gonna appear in all shows anyway  :P

I wanna see the whole ep. What's going on with Shibaya and the pony in the beginning?!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 10:28:27 PM by BarrieV »

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2012, 04:59:27 AM »
I'm behind on this show, but I just watched the Valentine's special tonight. Had nothing to do with Valentine's Day but was still a pretty fun watch, even if it felt very disorganized. I guess it gets some slack since it was live. It was cool to see the older member's showcased a little bit. My favorite part of the show was Churi. Watching her spaz out for the camera and even in the background when other stuff was going on was great fun. Then of course, her total freakout moment when those penguins came out. She was dying to get over there, I'm glad they let her or she might have cried. :lol: Good stuff.

But could they PLEASE do away with wasting five minutes of the show for that horrible anime short? :bleed eyes:

Also, the HKT girls were cute and the bits with Mizuki and Haachan ( :cry: ) were fun. I like that Matsuoka Natsumi girl. :thumbup

Offline gekikarabuACE

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2012, 05:48:30 AM »
Just watched the last two episodes. It's chock-full of Haachan-Akisun yankee goodness and asdjkjl what is Akisun going to do once Haachan is gone?!? :cry: Haachan/Akisun combi is the most awesome combi ever. Who else is going to troll Nishishi the way they do?

On a serious note, it looks like they've really dropped the 'world domination' concept and have gone with SKE domination instead. The 2-on-2 battles are a hit-or-miss for me, but overall it was still enjoyable.

- baka Yuria-peace single-handedly cost their team the win. Poor Gomma.  :P Tomochan/Reichan literally didn't do anything and yet they won.
- WSato combi... brilliant as usual!
- Imade/Makiko had a funny, real-life KataFai moment, lol! The Whitney Houston soundtrack was XD
- Not to be outdone, Haachan/Akisun had an epic moment as well. :lol: The bewildered look on Akisun's face when they were making their guesses. Sometimes it's hard to know when she's trolling and when she's not.  XD

And yeah, they should just do away with the weird 5-minute animations. Better yet, why don't they just use SKE instead? They already have the animated Pareo scene as their basis. Just extend it with some random storyline.  :ph43r:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2012, 09:46:36 PM »
They finally stopped with that uninteresting anime!!!
...but they replaced it one about that cat mascot.  :doh:

This show has had some serious ups and downs... Hopefully it can climb back up with the KII special next week.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2012, 06:04:39 AM »
The April 11th episode was pretty awesome. I love how Churi reacts when she gets mad. The way she can't really hide it no matter how hard she tries is SO CUTE. :lol: Also, Shawako had me on the floor. That chick is crazy in all the right ways. Good stuff.

I must say though, that new anime about the mascot is even worse than the previous anime. Animation quality is grotesquely bad and it's not even the least bit interesting. I really hope they'll do away with that short entirely sometime soon. :nervous

Offline Cultus48

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2012, 09:23:22 PM »
ep 27

« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 06:45:26 AM by Cultus48 »

Offline s34l

• ecchi
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2012, 11:33:23 AM »
The Gaishi Hall SP episode was quite entertaining,
look at all the people lining up for some handshaking with Teppei  :lol:
and also, the tributes for the graduating members was nicely done...
(considering their broadcast length)

Still, I think it's time for the channel to cut those (horrible) animes...
Well, they do said that they care about ratings in KII special 2 episodes ago...
I don't know how these animes help the show's ratings....

Well, looking forward for next episode,
it looks like it will be the midnight snacks (foods) projects thought by mieko and riho  :drool:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2012, 01:40:25 PM »
Yeah, Teppei's cool  :thumbup I'd shake his hand. lol
He said Kaotan's BBQ didn't have enough meat in it. It looked like rice with sauce... so cheap! haha

Like Datalanche said in the chat, I wish they'd just turn this into SKE48's AKBingo. Just use the same games and everything will be fine. This show is getting so desperate in creating new segments and most of them aren't very interesting.

The Gaisha Hall episode was great. Can't wait to see the full concert!

Offline Cultus48

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2012, 01:47:45 AM »

Offline Cultus48

• Member+

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2012, 06:56:23 PM »
English, return of Shiitan and Akagumi performance!

This show is back on the right track.

Offline gekikarabuACE

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2012, 08:31:46 AM »
120620 SKE48の世界征服女子 ep36 KII VS E - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看

2nd part of the KII vs. E rumble which was promised when KII won that quiz 3 months ago. Time sure flies fast.
- Mai and Mei (especially Mei) getting decent screen time. I approve!
- Mei storming KII's room and unleashing a hailstorm of bullets. Like a maniac boss.  8)
- Team E actually pulling ahead of Team KII!  :twothumbs
- It looks like a 3rd faction is about jump into the fray and muck things up some more. Bring it on, Team KKS!
- Shiori-mama (the 3rd one) appears once again!
- HKT showing up right at the very end.... could it be? Are they finally making good of their 'threat' to turn it into an HKT show? Aren't they already getting a new one?:P

Offline turratar

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2012, 03:14:28 PM »
This looks interesting. I'm definitely going to watch this now.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing

Offline freakonboard

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2012, 11:42:41 AM »
ep42 +