JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyde - Hello

Author Topic: Ladies we see in our world  (Read 19553 times)

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Ladies we see in our world
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2007, 02:22:13 AM »
You gave her a trim and didn't...*ahem*...well, you know...you didn't?
I don't shag and tell. . . . . . . . . . . . :doh:

It's a really personal thing to let your partner trim you "down there".
Guess that's kinda the point I was making..
When she was my student, she would often wear low cut tops and mini skirts, and I would be like "OMG!!".. But now she wears "bum around the house" clothes, or her work clothes, which is fine, cause I'm a big fan of being comfortable .. Now, we have been together for 7years (and 2 days) and married for over 5, so naturally know/have studied every inch of her body, and yet sometimes she'll wear something, and I will still go "OMG!!"..

This was one of those days..

:D

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2007, 05:36:17 AM »
I'm still amazed that she used to be your student. I guess it was an adult-ed class or she was finishing high school and you were fresh out of university at the time you two met?

EDIT: Sorry, just realized I'm asking about really personal stuff that I shouldn't be. You don't have to answer. My bad.

If I may still say though... damn you lucky bastage. :bow:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 05:46:46 AM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2007, 09:49:12 AM »
You look pretty huge compared to her :lol:

I think I need to go to Osaka :lol:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 09:50:02 AM by StreakInTheSky »

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2007, 02:36:03 PM »
^ Yeah, I'm a foot taller, and 10years older..  :pimp:

Anyways, that's enough about the wife...Let's move on to something I don't already have...  :D

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2007, 07:01:02 AM »
how about, does she have any sisters? XD

Man, I want the fall semester to start already so I can see some hot girls at school... And with the hot weather I'm hoping for some skirts! I did see this really cute asian girl today, but there was really nothing particularly special about it.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2007, 07:04:31 PM »
Saw two beautiful girls today here at Uni and just have to rant about it! XD

First was in the library computer area and sitting across from me, this drop dead beautiful Chinese girl wearing a simple black turtleneck. I thought she was absolutely radiant. Just a shame then when her boyfriend (the touching kinda gave it away) came by and they walked away together. Never to be seen again!

The second I see a tad more frequently, seeing as how she's a newbie who's working in the same degree as me. When I first saw her, and got over just how pretty she was, I realised she looked kinda familiar. Thinking about it now, the closest comparison I can come to is this.

Think of what Maria Ozawa would look like if she was all caucasian.

Not saying that's what she exactly looks like, but hopefully that would give you guys an idea of what I work with on a daily basis :D

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2007, 06:09:45 PM »
Was at work yesterday in the "place to be / be seen" shopping centre.. Now this shopping centre is loaded with hot and sexy chics...If you're a hot and sexy chic living in or around Nara, you shop there... If you are off the charts fuckin' hot and sexy, you work there... (and me)..
Anyways, this place has 3 floors...
1st: supermarket, pharmacies, Starbucks, crap like that..
2nd: Womens fashion (mostly), food court, my school..
3rd: Mens fashion, accessories, cinema..
Now each floor has a staff smokers room, so I go to the one on the 2nd floor with all the women fashion hotties, and more often than not, I'm the only guy in this small little room that fits 12.. It's almost like being in my own private peep show.. Panties, panties everywhere.. So anyways, a lot of the girls there, have no idea that I can understand a lot of Japanese, so they talk about anything and EVERYTHING among themselves, and I just sit there pretending I have no idea what they are talking about.. So untrue..  :lol:
Out of all the hotties there, there's one that's total amazing!! So cute and sexy.. Has as angel's face and the little dimples that I love so much, and killer body.. You know the "jolly" laugh that Santa does, well she laughs like that too, but her jiggles are so much better..  :drool:
So yesterday, she comes in and sits with one of her friends across from me, and pulls out a pair of denim short shorts from a bag she just bought.. Damn, they were short!! Her friend looks at them, and says "You better trim your pussy so no hair sticks out the bottom", and the jigglier says "It's ok, I shave my pussy anyways"..  :imdead:
I just sat there writing e-mail away on my keitai like nothing had crossed my mind, but honestly  :ondick:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2007, 06:26:10 PM »
^ Sir, I salute you! :bow:

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2008, 08:06:53 PM »
First day of the school year on Monday, and I was stupid busy.. Made a bunch of teaching material on Sunday night, and still had more to make, but come 3am, I had to get some sleep since I had to get up at 6..
Woke up and went to work, and there were a bunch of new faces there, both teachers and students.. Taught the first couple of lessons (junior high), and after lunch, I had senior high, but I needed to finish making material for them first.. Before making the material, thought I'd grab a quick bite to eat, so went to DomDom for a burger and to fill up on caffeine at their "all you can drink, drink bar".. Grabbed the food and coffee and sat at the window counter looking out to the street, and along she came!! About 24~25, white jeans, navy blue turtle neck, long light brown hair, and mad fuckin' pretty!! When she was walking past, she was checking me out, and I was like, "FUCK!! Please come in...please come in", kinda like begging to myself, and yep, in she came and took a seat two down from me.. Damn she was sexy.. Casually dressed sexy!! The best type of "sexy" there is!! The way I see it, there's 3 types of "sexy".. Slutty sexy, classy sexy and casually dressed sexy, and casually dressed sexy wins.. If a chic looks sexy in casual clothes, you know she's going to look sexy in anything, the same can't be said for the others..
Anyways, I didn't talk to her, just drooled in her direction.. Plus, there was a table full of my old students, and that wouldn't have been good..
Since I still had lots of work to prepare, I had to get back to school.. Arrived back at school, went to the teachers room and started making stuff on one of the PCs.. About 10mins later, who walked in and sat at the PC across from myself?? None other than casually dressed sexy... Yep, she's one of the new teachers!! So naturally I then started talking to her..  8)
Kinda explains why she was checking me out, since I'm on every poster & flier for the school, but doesn't explain why she sat so close to me at at DomDoms, since there were lots of empty chairs, and at school when all but the computer I was using were free.. Guess it's because I'm so damn good looking!!  :D

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2008, 02:21:27 AM »
^ You lucky bastage. :rockon:

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2008, 03:34:32 PM »
Was in the staff smokers room in the place to be/be seen shopping centre (4 posts up), and there's one hottie that I always see, really tall, long light brown hair, and with a near perfect face.. She always wears skimpy revealing clothes, but ALWAYS wears the most snug perfect fitting bra, and there's zero chance of copping some nipple.. Well, she must have bought a new bra and it's far from snug.. I just couldn't look away, and now have her nipples burnt into my brain.. Now I see nipples almost everyday, teachers, high school students, mothers, chics on the train (I'm tall and Japanese girls like to wear bras 3 cup sizes too big), but these were fuckin' magic.. I won't be able to look at her the same ever again (without getting a boner)  8)

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2008, 06:59:17 PM »
^ Ah, Japanese Girls and there bra's... sigh; its part of the mistery but sometimes you wish they would wear bikini's like in the western world 8)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2008, 07:25:20 AM »
Goddayum Guchi, you're definitely going to be what western males aspire to be if they decide they want to go to Japan to teach english. :lol:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 07:29:54 AM by JFC »

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2008, 05:58:38 AM »
I was at the post office yesterday and there was this hot girl about two places ahead of me. She was brunette, kinda short and a little thick. She was wearing a black Bally's shirt(Where she worked) and black workout pants. While we were standing in line, she started scratchin' her ass. :lol: It was a pretty lengthy scratch, not like a little quick sneak. She wasn't diggin' like she didn't wipe properly, it was just on the cheek.

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2011, 10:45:57 AM »
Seems like years since I last posted here...  oh, wait...  it HAS been years.  Where does the time go?  Good to see the thread was put to good use for a while a couple years back, and just been catching up on some of the posts!  Guchi_Jnr, just love your work specially!

Well, my new contribution:

I have a new work colleague this year.  She's single (I'm not, so it ain't goin' nowhere, da-yum!!)... late 30s actually, but totally 'has' IT!! How the hell she's single totally beats me!  Doesn't even have a boyfriend from what I can gather.  I'm not even thinking about the waste it would be if she was gay.   :shocked

Anyway...  today she has totally transformed her appearance.  She's dressed like she's about 18 - little AKB48-style check skirt, but with white frilly lace trim and much thinner fabric, so you can see her outline thru it when she's against the light;  little white lace-trim top;  little petite black strappy heels;  and she's done her hair with little strands down the sides all done with some hair preparation to make them definite and deliberate (I thought I recalled Yuna from Final Fantasy having hair done like that but couldn't find an example on a search just now, and it's been a while...)  And suddenly she seems to be acting in character with the age of her clothing style, all girly and flirty, and she's totally hot enough to carry it off.  Her legs are slightly on the thin side but perfect shaped and she has a tiny fine anklet on one ankle; she has a creamy pale complexion, just smooth and beautiful.   :jerk:

This is the hottest sight in my workplace for a LONG time - and there are a number of younger girls, in their 20s, but she totally beats out all of them.   :wub:

Oh well, back to reality   :angry:

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2011, 01:25:30 AM »
How would her being gay be a waste?

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2011, 09:15:17 AM »
How would her being gay be a waste?

Heh heh, not for other girls of course - speaking from a personal perspective only!   :lol:   :P

Offline krpsygafan

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2011, 01:46:28 AM »
 :D I haven't told you about the time in Japan. (I'm not counting girls at college because my standards at college aren't my standards in the real world)

Me and my mum were on the shinkansen and this woman asked me where I was from. First time I wasn't sure if she was talking to me. Mum said we were British,but of course I had to say I was half-Welsh and of course she'd never heard of Wales. She asked if I was just visiting,and then she asked if I had a friend to travel with,and I said no so she was like ''Ohh,that's boring''. Mum asked her how old she was and she had just turned 30. She did look pretty good for 30. She said she lives in Shinjuku. She got off early so then she got back on and got off in Shinjuku. If only I'd had a pen and paper! If only. Mum was like ''Yes,it's my son!''  :lol:

I could always have a look when I'm there but I'm not likely to find anything.  :(

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2011, 09:35:30 PM »
I see a drop dead gorgeous girl get on the same train as me every morning, though not at the same stops and she ususally gets the same carriage I do too (front carriage of the train is always the least busiest in the mornings. I've worked it out like that)

Anyway, bright sunny hot day this morning and I see her and my jaw just fell to the floor. Imagine it, long haired brunnette, about average height with a pretty face (the closest comparison I can make in my mind is Emma Watson). And she's wearing a red sweater hanging around her shoulders, wearing some tight jeans and an even tighter bright yellow tank top which just made those lovely big boobies of hers bounce up and down with every step.

Talk about morning wood. :fap

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2013, 04:36:38 PM »
This one is a bit different as well as pretty weird really.  Don't hate me guys, and no I'm not gay (not that it's bad to be gay, I'm just not, which makes part of this a bit weird).

It's about a dream I had last night.  The dream featured a girl I work with, which is why it fits in this thread.  She's early 20s, recently married, quiet and sweet except when she disagrees  :Pwith something, at which point her bitch side comes on strong.  She cute rather than hot, but if she wasn't married I would be trying to get in her panties, for sho'.

Anyway, the dream:  I decided to go to one of those "happy ending" massage places.  In the dream, I had been to it previously and it was staffed by regular babes.  But when I rang the doorbell this time, it was answered by a guy, wearing a towel.  I was pretty freaked but for some reason I still went in.  The inside was all draped like Arabian Nights, and different areas all had mattresses on the floor, and low mood lighting.  So anyway, the guy is taking me through for my massage (!) and I went past one of the areas where a girl was being massaged by (I think) two guys...  and they were really into her, massaging her boobs and her ass and her pussy too, and she started to have a series of explosive orgasms right there in front of me.  And then I realized it was this girl from my work, and she was totally naked and cumming and cumming.  OMG!!!!  And then my guy gave me the hurry-up and I moved on to get my own massage.  Fortunately, right there the dream ended and I woke up!

I saw this girl various times at work today, and was really tempted to say to her, "Guess what?  I had a dream about you last night...."  ...  heh heh...  but I didn't   :P

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyde - Hello