JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Identity (Album Mix)

Author Topic: ~Born 2 destroy U~ Mayuki ft WMatsui ~ Friendship 2~  (Read 9872 times)

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: ~Born 2 destroy U~ Mayuki ft WMatsui ~Matsui Rena~
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2014, 02:49:50 AM »
Wmatsui!!! Mayuki!!!

Jurina is so sweet!!!

Update soon

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: ~Born 2 destroy U~ Mayuki ft WMatsui ~ Friendship~
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2014, 01:08:26 AM »
                                  ~ Friendship~
Before class starts

"I'm so sleepy *sighs* things have been a little messy lately... Wonder if Mayu Chan is feeling the same way?" Yuki thought before stretching her arms and yawn.

"It's been already 2 weeks since Sae Chan broke her arm, I'm really missing her!" Some girls at the back were chatting.

Yuki heard and couldn't help to think about her now not so close friend. "Sae chan, How much longer you'll be mad at me?" She thought a little sad.

"Good Morning!" The teacher said with a smile interrupting Yuki's thoughts

As soon he got in everyone stopped talking and paid attention to the class.

During that time Yuki couldn't stop thinking about Nezumi, Gekikara and Black doubts about if she enough strong to protect Mayu came to her mind.

Yuki looked at the board and everything seemed pointless "What if I don't survive this battle?" She thought looking carefully at her classmates living like kids of her age.

"No.. I don't need to think like that I can't doubt in front of Mayu." She thought after some hours it was time to go home.

Yuki as always waited for Mayu outside hee classroom as always.

"Yukirin." Mayu said with a smile happy to see her older friend.

As soon Mayu came out from the classroom Yuki putted her arm around her neck and the two walked together.

"What's wrong Yukirin?" Mayu asked a few blocks from school.

Yuki looked at her then just smiled "Nothing.." she said then removed her arm from Mayu's neck and grabbed her hand.

The two were walking hand in hand.

Mayu's cheeks were a little red but couldn't help to feel happy inside.

"I'm hungry let's eat McDonald's!" Yuki let out suddenly she run pulling Mayu with her. "Don't run too fast.. You know I hate running!" The younger of the two let out annoyed but still cooperating.

The two girls ordered but rathered have more intimacy so they went to a park  where the two Sat and enjoyed the sunset together while eating.

While Mayu was eating her hamburger Yuki couldn't help to stare at her "Kawai.." she whispered hypnotized.

"Hmmp.." Mayu turned to look at her with a little ketchup on the corner of her mouth That she didn't even notice.

Yuki laughed hard "Seems like this cyborg is not that perfect"" she said covering pointing the corner of her mouth

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!?!" Mayu asked annoyed then wiped it, Yuki stopped laughing then looked at the younger girl.

Mayu annoyed face changed to a serious one "What's wrong?" She asked.

Yuki got closer to Mayu's face as soon their lips were about to touch they heard someone clapping.

"SO ROMANTIC YUKI CHAN!"

Yuki and Mayu looked at the girl coming closer.

"Sae Chan!" Yuki said shocked then got up, Mayu too.

Something was different with Sae but Yuki didn't listen her instinct and got closer to other girl.

"I was worried about you... how is your arm?" Yuki asked before hugging her.

"YUKIRIN!" Mayu shouted as a sword was through her..

Sae removed it fast then looked at the blood on it " They told me you would give me a fight but this is way easy~" she said as Yuki fell on her knees.

Mayu was shaking she was scared "Wh...Why?" She asked paralyzed, she wanted to run but somehow her knees don't move.

"Because of Yuki Chan left me.. What makes you better?" Sae asked as she gets closer to the paralyzed Mayu.

Mayu wanted to cry "Am I going to die now?" She thought shocked.

Somehow Yuki manage to get up "Cut the sh%t already!" She said with trouble.

Sae turned her head "Fine.. I'll kill her first!" She said ready to cut Mayu with her sword.

Suddenly a stone hit Sae's head making her bleed a little.

"Jurina.." Mayu let out looking at Jurina just gulped.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Sae shouted really mad then run to her.

Jurina closed her eyes "ONEE SAN!!" She shouted with all hee force.

Yuki looked at around "What's that?" She thought.

"These breeze.." Mayu whispered and thought about Gekikara.

Something hit Sae's face and send her against a tree.

Jurina opened her eyes "Onee san!" She said happy. "Told you not to leave ebb my side." She said annoyed.

"Sorry!" Jurina said with a smile.

"Gekikara!" Mayu said shocked while Yuki only looked at her "What happened to her?" She whispered.

Gekikara didn't looked like herself her clothing wasn't black instead I lead white, she didn't act crazy anymore, she looked mature and in control.

"Thanks for the sword!" Sae said as she gets up then grabs Rena's sword and cleans the blood on the corner of her mouth.

Rena smirked "Do you really think you can defeat me? The sword isn't my strength *Turns to look at Jurina for a second*

"Finish her Onee San!" Jurina said excited.

"Okay." She only replied the extended her hand, hee sword got back.

"What?" Sae let out impressed.

"I'll teach you how to use a sword!" Rena let out as she hits her sword against Sae's.

The two were moving fast but it was easy to tell that Rena wasn't using all her force instead she was a having fun with Sae.

Yuki was looking the fight "What happened to her? There's no Gekikara.. no blood, she's not trying to hurt Sae maybe Is cause of her!" She thought then looked at Jurina who was supporting her older sister who fight beautifully.

Mayu smirked "I was right, she's not bad.. she just took a bad decision for the one she loves the most!" She thought.

"It's over.. face it"" Rena said and instead of cutting Sae she punched her on her face and knock her..

Yuki grabbed Sae. "Where did she get a sword of these ones?" She asked.

"Nobody is stronger than my onee san!" Jurina said happy as Rena only walks to Yuki and Sae, Jurina's stopped cheering and followed her older sister.

Mayu also got closer.

"Things are going to get rough, are you ready? I'm not going to step in anymore so you better grow up!" Rena said coldly then grabbed Jurina's hand and took her away.

"Onee san what's wrong?" Jurina asked as she being dragged.

"I don't want you close to any of those two!" Rena said coldly as she walks.

Jurina smiled nervously "That's kinda impossible!" She answered. Rena stopped walking and looked at her "Why?" She asked.

Jurina gulped "We're in the same school!" She replied smiling "Don't worry about me I can take care of myself!" She said walking ahead.

Rena sighed "I didn't want to butt in!" She thought.

Yuki's wound healed "Am I ready?" She thought looking at the unconscious Sae on the floor.

Mayu only looked at her serious girlfriend.

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2014, 02:37:45 AM »
Kyah! MaYuki was so cute! :mon lovelaff:, until Sae showed up stabbing Yukirin :k-mad:
Wow! Rena is so cool, now that she is able to control her power :tama-laff:
Looks like Rena's new found strength is none other than Jurina :tama-yeeaah: :k-thrilled:
Yuki's wound healed "Am I ready?" She thought looking at the unconscious Sae on the floor.
Let's just hope you are Yuki :mon pray2:
MaYuki ganbatte ~

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2014, 02:47:17 AM »
CMZE SAN!!!!

YUKI!! PLEASE BE STRONG FOR MAYU!!

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2014, 03:34:42 AM »
Yuki be strong

Wow Rena can control Geki side now

Update soon

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2014, 10:03:05 AM »
something posses sae?
Poor Yuki she always got beaten up

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2014, 02:54:36 AM »
What happened???

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2014, 04:33:13 AM »
cmze-san, what do you mean what happened?

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2014, 05:54:20 AM »
Yeah what happen?

But whatever is it im glad it fine and normal now

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2014, 05:02:16 AM »
With the site  :nervous changed a bit and I don't have many thanks anymore  :smhid

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2014, 09:28:03 AM »
Of course you have and still many many many mire thank

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2014, 03:28:14 AM »
What an idiot I read it wrong way...  :nervous

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~Born 2 destroy U~ Mayuki ft WMatsui ~ Friendship 2~
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2014, 11:03:15 PM »
                                    ~Friendship 2~

With sigh Kashiwagi Yuki Sat on her desk "Fighting, studying... it's so hard be me lately!"/she said sleepy while everyone in her classroom were talking and laughing with each other.

After some minutes the teacher arrived and as always everyone were quiet. The teacher soon explained why he was late and introduced their new partner.

"Gekikara.." Yuki thought nervous pressing her fist.

Soon Rena sat on a empty spot and the class started.

~ In Mayu's classroom~

Somebody left a paper on Mayu's desk, she opened and read it "Let's go visit that girl to the hospital maybe she knows something :)"

Mayu hummed then looked back, she saw Jurina smiling at her Mayu nodded agreeing going with her to the hospital.

"Hope she has some useful info!" Mayu though.

In a blink of an eye was already lunchtime.

Yuki and Mayu went to eat together as always, they even have a secret spot.

"I'm so tired Mayu Chan!" Yuki let out putting her forehead on Mayu's shoulder as she eats her bento.

Mayu pouted "Yukirin you gotta eat, you have defeat the bad ones so EAT!" She said grabbing a big portion of food with her chopsticks then with her free hand took Yuki's chin and made her open her mouth.

Mayu introduced a lot of food on Yuki's mouth if it wasn't cause the juice Yuki would probably choke.

Mayu laughed.

"It's not funny!" Yuki let out once she swallowed everything. "I'm still tired.." she complained.

"Then eat more!" Mayu said with a creepy smile and showed her chopsticks to Yuki.

"STOP WITH THAT!!"" Yuki let out.

Mayu smiled "By the way I have to go with one of my partners after school, we have to discuss about a project.. Don't pick me up!" She said.

"Okay.. I guess I'll go home to get some rest!" Yuki said a smile trusting Mayu.

~ After school~

As soon the bell rang Yuki gathered her things but someone grabbed her shoulder. Yuki looked at the person behind her. "Gekikara" she let out confused.

"Call me Rena.. can we have a talk!; Rena asked removing her hand off Yuki's shoulder.

"Just when I thought I could rest!" Yuki thought a little disappointed "Okay!" She replied and soon the two were walking together.

After a few blocks of silence...

"What did you wanna talk about?" Yuki asked as the two walk together.

"Everything.." Rena said coldly.

Yuki stopped walking "Do you know what's going on?" She asked a little sad.

Rena looked at Yuki "Yes... I know something." She replied also a little sad.

"I was able able to see the past. Nezumi showed me a little, You were there, I was there,Mayu and Jurina were there with other unknown girls" Yuki said serious.

"Nezumi.. I have heard about her. What did you see?" Rena asked.

Yuki looked down "Darkness for me.." she answered.

"We're 10 sisters causing darkness to this world, is Mayu able to clean the 8 that are left? And who are they?" Rena asked. 

Yuki stopped looking down "I'll help her even if that cost me my last breath!" She replied determinate.

~ At the hospital~

Jurina and Mayu entered to Sae's room "Seems like she's sleeping" the taller of the two let out.

Mayu got closer to her bed without making any noise while Jurina was behind her.

Suddenly Sae grabbed Mayu's hand.

"CHOKOKU IS GOING AFTER YOU ALL!!" Sae shouted laughing hysterically

Mayu was scared "Let go.. let go!" She said while Sae has her hand, Jurina helped Mayu release from her grip.

The two left the hospital running. Once far enough Mayu and Jurina pulled out their cellphones and called Yuki and Rena but none of the two were answering.

"Damn it!" Jurina let out while Mayu was still trying.

Jurina grabbed Mayu's hand "Let's go find them!" She said.

The two run..

~At the same time~

"This person.. it's stronger!" Rena thought taking deep breaths while looking at the tall girl in front of her.

Chokoku smirked "You are weaker than I thought!" She said.

"Why do I feel so sleepy in a moment like this!" Yuki thought trying hard to keep her eyes open.

Rena looked at Yuki "LET'S GO!" She said.

Yuki followed her. The two tried to fight but somehow this girl called Chokoku was stronger and their swords were useless since her fighting skills were above normal.

With one hand she punched Yuki who end up bumping with Rena, their swords fell all over the place.

Chokoku grabbed Rena by her chest to pull her up "Where's Gekikara?" She asked before punching her many times on her face then once she got tired she threw her away ruining her uniform.

Chokoku also grabbed Yuki "I don't know who you are but you are no match for me!" She said before punching her many times then kicked her out of her way.

Rena tried to got up " We couldn't even make a scratch... Why?" She thought then fell again on the floor.

Chokoku laughed "Weak.. " she said with a smirk.

"Onee San!" Jurina shouted as she comes running with Mayu behind her.

Chokoku looked at the two girls coming closer "More players.." she let out.

Once Jurina saw her older sister covered in blood with her uniform destroyed, she couldn't help to feel furious.

"Who did this to you?" Jurina asked looking at Rena bleeding from her head, lip and uniform destroyed.

Mayu went straight to Yuki " Yukirin! Are you okay?" She said waking her up worried.

Yuki opened her eyes "Been better!" She said bleeding from her nose, Mayu started cleaning Yuki's face.

"Rena... I'm seriously mad AND I CAN'T  HELP IIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" Jurina shouted mad then run to Chokoku who was smirking.

"STOP IT JURINA!!!!" Rena shouted worried and tried to get up but she couldn't.

"I'M SERIOUSLY MAD!!" Jurina shouted ready to punch Chokoku "Idiot!" She let out ready to dodge.

"I WON't LET  THAT HAPPEN!" Jurina shouted mad ready with her leg, she kicked Chokoku with all her force sending her away.

Rena, Yuki and Mayu were impressed.

"How that happened?" Mayu asked to Yuki.

"What?" Rena let out "We couldn't even touch her!" She thought.

Mayu and Yuki were also confused.

Chokoku got up cleaned the blood on the corner of her mouth "The real fight will start now!" She said irritated.

"I'm seriously mad, I WON'T  FORGIVE YOU!" Jurina says determinate.

The two started fighting..

Chokoku tried to kick Jurina but Jurina used her arm to stop her then punched her on her face.

"SHE HIT  HER AGAIN!" Yuki let out shocked.

Chokoku and Jurina seems to have the same fighting skill one on one.

Rena got up "I forgot Jurina is good at martial arts.. no human can beat her on that!" She thought  "but these are not humans.. I have to..." she said then started to walk to her sword.

Chokoku grabbed Jurina by her hair then stared punching her face.

"Jurina!!" Rena let out worried then threw her sword to Chokoku which cut her slightly on her cheek.

"I have to help them!" Yuki said then got up while still Chokoku kicked Jurina on her stomach several times while she was on the floor.

Yuki went to Chokoku but this one grabbed by her arms.

"AHHHHHH!" Yuki let out in pain while Mayu was paralyzed "Yuki.. Yuki.." she thought scared while Jurina is next to them unable to move.

Mayu's tears started to roll on her cheeks. "What can I do?" She thought scared as Yuki is suffering.

Mayu looked side to side desperate but the fog didn't help suddenly she remebered something "can that work?" She whispered then gathered courage "CEEEEEENNNNNNTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRR!" She shouted.

"Center? I heard that before!" Rena thought with tears in her eyes "CEEENNNNTEEEEEEERR!" She also shouted desperate.

Jurina opened her eyes and somehow red gloves appeared on her hands "What's this?" She thought feeling brand new Again.

"Bye!" Chokoku said ready to break Yuki's arm.

Jurina fast got up.

"You again." Chokoku said not so happy then threw Yuki aside.

"NOW IS CENTER'S TURN!" Jurina shouted and with that the two started fighting again.
"Jurina is center!" Gekikara thought seeing the difference of abilities between the two girls.

"Why? How she became stronger!" Chokoku thought feeling the level.

In no time Center made her a key and got Chokoku facing the floor asphyxiating her.

"Jurina!" Rena said worried seeing Chokuoku becoming blue cause the lack of air.

"Stop it! Stop it!" Rena said shaking Jurina and waking her up from her trance.

Jurina removed herself off Chokoku "Don't ever get close to us again or I will finish you!" She said coldly.

Rena looked at Jurina but she seemed different somehow.

Mayu grabbed Yuki. "Sorry..." the taller of the two two said.

"Why?" Mayu asked.

"You cried because of me.. because I'm weak!" Yuki let out.

"Idiot!" Mayu said then hugged Yuki while she only putted her chin on Mayu's head.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2014, 01:13:24 AM »
Yosh an update finally, thanks for the update.  :thumbsup

Mayuki is being all sweet.  :wub: :inlove:

Hope their friendship is born from here  :D and its getting more interesting here  :twothumbs
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2014, 06:01:57 AM »
Ohisashiburi, cmze-san~

Do you believe that when Choukoku appeared, my music player started to play Mushi no ballad? xD

You have an interesting plot here. And I'm curious about these 10 sisters hahah what is the objective? I'm sure I'll know the answer someday :3

Thank you for this fic  :cow:

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2014, 04:12:29 PM »
Mayu is so sweet

Nice Center is out..Choukoku got beat by Center

I wonder who will be next

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Identity (Album Mix)