JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Akishibu Project - Summer Summer

Author Topic: ~Born 2 destroy U~ Mayuki ft WMatsui ~ Friendship 2~  (Read 9950 times)

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
~Born 2 destroy U~ Mayuki ft WMatsui ~ Friendship 2~
« on: May 06, 2014, 09:33:11 AM »
Okay.. I really do hate me for these kind of things, I think I know what's wrong with me I lost inspiration for the lack of cool Japanese music lately and Acchan's graduation! Who can blame me? So I watched a movie and it inspired me a bit but still need music please somebody help me with that :'(

~Born to destroy U~

"Watanabe San as always so cool!" Some girls were gossiping while looking at Mayu who completely ignoring them and wondering "why her life is this way?" as she waits for her best friend to come to lunch together.

Mayu was only looking at her bento "I hate people like that, I bet if I wasn't rich the wouldn't even notice me!" She thought annoyed.

"Did I make you wait?" A smiling girl says before sitting next to her.

Mayu sighed then just opened her bento. "I guess I did!" Kashiwagi Yuki said smiling nervously then noticed everyone looking at them.

"They surprise me everyday.. You have your own stalkers!" Yuki Said jokingly.

"Just because I'm the richest!" Mayu let out before eating.

Yuki laughed "I still don't get why your family owns--"

"Family traditions" Mayu interrupted her answering coldly.

Suddenly some girls shouted excited.

"Jurina chan why so HANDSOME?" Many girls shouted as she passes by.

Yuki pinched a little Mayu's cheek "Aren't you jealous? she's stealing your spotlight!" She asked with a charming smile.

Mayu pouted and removed Yuki's hand "YOU IDIOT  I DON'T  REALLY CARE ABOUT  THOSE THINGS!!" She let out irritated as Yuki smiles.

Mayu pulled out a little box from her pocket. "Happy birthday Yukirin!" She let out looking other way embarrased.

Yuki smiled widely then hugged Mayu "Am I the idiot here? My birthday is tomorrow but thanks!" She said still hugging the younger girl then kissed her on her cheek before looking inside the box.

"You don't have to be so obvious!" Mayu let out brushing her cheek as Yuki looks amazed at the necklace.

Yuki turned to look at Mayu "Mayu Chan is so pretty thanks.." she said happy. "Let me help you!" The younger of the two said and helped her to put it on.

"I thought you didn't want to be obvious.." Yuki said trying to annoy her girlfriend.

Mayu pouted cutely "Idiot~" she let out.

Suddenly Yuki grabbed her forehead "Ah..." she let out closing her eyes.

"Are you okay?" Mayu asked worried, Yuki looked at her "Don't worry I'm fine!" She said then smiled like nothing happened

"Again those headaches.." Mayu said worried. "No... I'm fine!" She let out with the same smile.

After some minutes the bell rang indicating that was time to get get back to class. Yuki got up then helped Mayu to get up too.

"I would kiss you but I have maths and he's crazy so see you later btw I love this necklace!" Yuki let out before going to her class since Mayu and her are one year apart.

They didn't notice but someone else was staring...

During class Mayu didn't pay attention so hours passed fast soon it was time to go home.

Yuki was waiting for Mayu outside her classroom as always.

Mayu smiled as she gathers her things "Sometimes I wonder what she saw in me? Sure is not my money but what?" She wondered as she walks feeling lucky.

"Do you know your limo is already out? What if we walk?" Yuki asked to her cold girlfriend.

Mayu pouted "Why do you wanna walk?" She asked not happy about walking.

"C'mon Mayu it's my birthday so you have to grant my wishes!" Yuki said acting cutely.

"Your birthday is not today~" Mayu let out. "But we're already celebrating!" Yuki said with a smile grabbing her hand and walking out.

Yuki git what she wanted the two walked to the nearest ice cream shop.

"So Mayu chan you love me?" Yuki said whispering on her ear as she was about to eat her ice cream.

Mayu got totally red and felt shivers "N... no.. no.." she said nervous then used the spoon to stop talking.

"But my necklace says so!" Yuki said still teasing her.

Mayu looked down embarrased "People might notice..." she whispered. Yuki laughed "So cute Mayu Chan!" She let out Happy.

"Idiot!" Mayu thought and kept eating her ice cream.

After a few hours of chatting, teasing and joking the two decided to the leave the ice cream shop.

"It's getting dark Yukirin stay with me tonight!" Mayu asked.

Yuki thought about it. "Why are you thinking too much?" Mayu asked irritated.

"Your mansion' s room are way too big, I feel alone whenever I sleep there.. Are you going to let me sleep in your room?" Yuki asked with a mischievous grin.

Mayu blushed again "mmm o..  o.. okay!" She said shyly.

Yuki smiled and soon the two headed home.

The two ate, showered, and fell sleep while watching a movie.

12:00 am

Kashiwagi Yuki opened her eyes abruptly then with one hand grabbed her forehead which was burning.

"AhhhhHHHHH!" She let out as fell off bed Mayu also opened her eyes "Yuki..  YUKI ARE YOU OKAY?" She asked worried as Yuki is still in pain.

Yuki looked at her then grabbed her pushing her against the wall and asphyxiating with just one hand.

"Yu..ki...rin..." The younger of the manage to say.

Soon the maids woke up and were worried knocking the door which was locked (Mayu locked it)

Mayu couldn't see her girlfriend in her eyes the person in front of her was someone else.

"Watanabe sama!" The maids were shouting as Mayu is about to faint.

Yuki let go Mayu's neck Then still with one hand on her forehead, she jumps outside the window.

"NOOOOOO!" Mayu shouts then with trouble looked through the window but nobody was there.

T he maids opened the door and looked at Mayu and the broken window.

"What happened to Yuki?" Mayu thought speechless.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 11:02:53 PM by cmze »

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
Re: ~Born 2 destroy U~ Mayuki ft WMatsui
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 10:57:08 AM »
noooo is that you black san?? please dont leave mayu  :bow:

Offline chocholate

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 12:05:03 PM »
That definitely black !
Yukirin has 2 personality, please back to mayu :'3
Update soon :bow:

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 07:46:28 PM »
mayuki mayuki mayuki :wub: :inlove: :inlove:

update pls :bow:
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 01:03:40 PM »
Mayuki and (Wmatsui?)

What happen to Yuki?

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~Born 2 destroy U~ Mayuki ft WMatsui Intro 2
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2014, 07:49:51 AM »
                                   Born 2 destroy U

After what happened last night Mayu couldn't sleep in all night, she was standing looking at herself in front of the mirror. This is the first time in years that she has wake up early.I IT's always Yuki coming all the way from her home to wake her up.

Mayu sighed then just grabbed her back and couldn't help to look at her broken window from last time before going to school without having her breakfast.

Inside the limo Mayu was anxious "Maybe she woke up late.. she can be dumb but that's her charm.." she thought having hope.

Once the limo arrived to school, Mayu got out fast running, "She's gotta be there waiting for me..." she whispered still running going upstairs,

"Watanabe San Good---"

Mayu ignored them and kept going. Everyone around was confused but then just acted normally.

Finally Mayu got the terrace "Yukirin!" She yelled but there was nobody there.

Mayu felt pain in her chest "Why??" She thought devastated and remembered about last night when Yuki attacked her.

"I was an idiot to think she would be here." She let out sad before going to her classroom.

During classes Mayu couldn't stop thinking about Yuki.

~~~~~~First Meeting~~~~~~~
-Mayu's pov-

(Bathroom)

-Looked in a cubicle-

Two girls entered to the bathroom.

"Yuki chan why are you like this?" A good looking short haired girl asked pouting.

-Just when I thought I could be alone.-

Yuki smiled "I'm sorry Sae Chan." she answered before washing her hands.

"Why you don't like me? I'm really good looking!" Sae asked as her friend washes her hands.

-A one sided yuri moment.?- Smirk-

Yuki looked at her "You're right about that.. but Why you like me?" She asked confused.

-Why they don't go somewhere else?-Pouts-

Sae laughed "I know the answer!!" She replied happy

-i wonder what she might say, something cliche from a movie or something real? Well who cares? she's going to end up accepting her confession since if she didn't like her, she wouldn't be staying.-

"Do you?" The other asked

"You're captain of the cheerleader squad, Your good looking, have a big.... *Touches her chest* HEART!" Sae replied red and nervous.

-Captain of the cheerleader squad??? What an idiot! If she accepts that confession, she might be even more stupid than the other!-

Yuki sighed "T hat's all you see in me? How can you say you love me when you just see the outside? " She asked not showing she wasn't so happy about that answer.

-That's deep..-

"Yuki Chan.. that's not what I meant!" Sae says feeling the vibe.

Yuki smiled "It's okay Sae chan we're friends!" She said offering her hand, Sae slapped it "I DON'T  WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND!" She replied mad then left the bathroom slamming the door.

Yuki reached her forehead with her hand "This headache again.." she thought containing the pain.

Mayu thought that Yuki was already gone with Sae so she decided to get out from the cubicle.

Yuki looked at her still with her hand on her forehead. Mayu was shocked too. The two looked at eachother for a few seconds before Yuki faints.

"WHAT? HEY!" Mayu said then fast grabbed her and took her to the nursery.

(Since that day Mayu would observe the cheerleader squad practice everyday from the terrace during lunchtime)

Yuki and Mayu didn't see each other at all,, Mayu would always hide in the terrace and skip classes that's why Yuki did find her fast, it was like playing hide and seek.

-Till one day-

Looking at the squad like anyother day Mayu noticed that someone was missing "Where did she--"

"Looking for someone?" Somebody asked.

Mayu turned around and saw the older girl coming closer. "You.. You really know how to hide but your not invisible you know?" Yuki said with a smile.

"What do you want?" Mayu asked then turned her head not caring.

Yuki stood next to her "I just wanna thank you for helping me the other day." She answered looking the squad with a relieved expression on her face.

" I didn't do anything, you don't have to thank me!" Mayu said before walking away leaving a smiling Yuki behind.

"It looks like it's going to rain.. take care Mayu Chan!" Yuki said still with a smile plastered on her face looking at the sky.

Mayu stopped walking noticed she called her by her name then looked at the clear sky "I doubt that." She spoke

"Wanna be?"

Mayu walked away.

Once in the classroom Mayu was more concern about the weather than classes then looked at the time it was almost time to go "It's impossible to rain, idiot!" She thought feeling victorious.

Soon the doorbell rang.

As she walks Mayu hears the raindrops "Could it be?" She thought then just walked to the nearest window.

"Rain." Mayu let out shocked after a moment she was the only one in the classroom, she realized and went to her limo which was already waiting for her.

Inside the limo Mayu couldn't help to smile a little "I guess I lost." She thought then just leaned her head against the glass, looking at the people who's using their umbrellas.
Short time passed before she noticed a familiar girl walking without an umbrella "Is she really an idiot?" She thought then made the limo pull over.

"Kashiwagi San what are you doing?" Mayu asked as the glass does down.

"Walking.." Yuki replied with a smile.

"Tsss I know that, get on!" Mayu said opening the door, Yuki scratched her head "Well I.."

"What? Get on already.. it's cold!" Mayu said irritated then grabbed Yuki's hand and pulled her in.

Yuki was there smiling at her.

"Why did I do that? I don't do anything for nobody!" Mayu thought confused.

AND I WOULD REALLY APRECIATE  SOME GOOD SONG NAMES!

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2014, 12:08:35 PM »
That definitely black !
Yukirin has 2 personality, please back to mayu :'3
Update soon :bow:

I hope black san love mayu too  :lol:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2014, 01:17:24 PM »
Hah Mayu is being tsune lol

Update soon

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2014, 02:46:07 PM »
 :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~Born 2 destroy U~ Mayuki ft WMatsui ~CLOSER~
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2014, 01:48:49 AM »
                                   Born 2 destroy U
                                      Closer

After that night they became friends but there was certain event which brought them closer...

(2 months later)

"Did I make you wait?" Yuki asked before sitting next to her with a smile. Mayu was completely lost in her thoughts.

"I like sunny days!" The older of the two let out relaxed then opened her bento, Mayu didn't said a word or move.

Yuki looked at Mayu who haven't even opened her bento "Mayu.." she whispered then noticed her eyes, seemed like there was nobody in there like if she was sleeping with her eyes open.

"Mayu Chan.... Mayu..." She called several times then she got worried and shook Mayu's shoulders.

Mayu's blinked a few times "What's wrong?" She asked oblivious of what happened a few seconds ago.

Yuki was worried but attributed everything to Mayu's parents dead anniversary "Nothing.." she answered weakly.

Mayu was about to open her bento but then just looked at Yuki "You know sometimes I hear many voices calling my name.. I feel like they are dragging to them." She confessed then looked at her hand sad.

Yuki grabbed her hand "Do you think I would ever let anyone take you away from me? Who would fix my computer?" She asked with a grin.

Mayu smiled "You right, luckily you know how to fight!" She said feeling protected.

The two had the lunch like always but from seconds Mayu would be absent and even forget what they were talking about.

Yuki noticed that "It's a hard day for Mayu chan.." she thought soon the bell rang indicating that it was time to get to their classrooms.

"Then see you after class~" Mayu before get up.

Yuki smiled.

~Classroom~

" An ecosystem is a community of living organisms (plants, animals and microbes) in conjunction with the nonliving components of their environment (things like air, water and mineral soil), interacting as a system." The teacher explains.

"Why nobody feels the cold?" Mayu thought shivering and looking at her classmates and teacher acting normal.

"Mayu..." Many Voices whispered at the same time.

Mayu looked behind but everyone was silence paying attention "Why this is happening again?" She though mad and shivering.

"Maaaayuuu.." The same voices called.

Mayu got up abruptly "STOP IT! STOP IT!" She said yelling, everyone looked at her.

"Watanabe San?" Many let out confused.

Mayu's cold dissapeared "I need to go to the nursery!" She said not feeling well.

"Okay  go." The teacher said then continued with his class.

In the hall as she walks she can hear those voices clearer and clearer till she vanished.

Once classes were over Yuki called Mayu to her phone cause she was waiting already at the gates of the school.

"Why she's not picking up?" Yuki thought a little irritated as she hears the beep, She's so used to Mayu by now.

Yuki closed her phone then recognized one girl from Mayu's classroom, she walked to her.
"I'm sure I'm telling him my feelings tonight!" She said determinate while her friends smiled.

"You... hey have you seen Mayu?" Yuki asked interrupting.

"Yuki senpai.. " The three girls said excited.

"You're amazing! why you quit the cheerleaders?" One of them asked.

Yuki blushed. "I wasn't feeling like it anymore, can you tell me about Mayu?" She asked worried inside.

The girl putted her finger on her chin "Ahh now I remember  Watanabe San was feeling bad, she went to nursery, I thinks her bag is still in the classroom!" She answered.

"Feeling bad?" Yuki thought "huh.." she let out putting her hand on her forehead cause her headache suddenly started.

The three girls got worried "Are you okay Yuki senpai?" One of then asked.

"I'm fine.. thanks!" Yuki said before running to the nursery.

"Why I'm feeling so anxious?" Yuki thought as she runs, once in the nursery she realized she's not there.

Not loosing her hope went to Mayu's classroom only to find her bag then went to the terrace.

She opened the door hoping that she might be there but she wasn't there. "Mayu.." she thought now really worried.

"Damn it!" Yuki let out mad and worried feeling responsible then remember about earlier when Mayu told her about those voices.

"Did they drag to them?" Yuki whispered confused "MAAAAYUUUUUUUUUU!" She shouted incredibly loud.

Suddenly something that appears to be a little piece of glass floating showed Mayu.

Yuki was shocked "What's that? Mayuuuu!" She shouted then run to it to catch it and jumped.

"WHAT THE HELL ??? SOMEBODY JUMPED FROM THE TERRACE!" A guy shouted pointing then everyone turned around but there wasn't anything.

Someone smacks him on his head "Good joke Ryu!"

Everyone laughs of it.

~Apart~

Yuki fell abruptly on the floor "ouch!" She complained then looked around, she was in a hall on the woody floor then got up "This is.. Mayu's home." She whispered.

"My mom and dad went sanctuary but never came back.." Someone whispered, surprising Yuki who turned around.

"Mayu!" She said with a smile that soon faded away and was replaced for horrified one.

Mayu was sitting in the corner with her knees on her chest with same look she had earlier repeating the same sentence over and over again.

Yuki also saw black shadows around her and laughs can be heard from it.

"What are you doing to Mayu?" Yuki shouted mad

The shadow took from into little black monsters with red eyes.

"How she saw us?" They asked to each other. Yuki was confused looking at them.

"It doesn't matter let's unite!" One of them said then united and made one despicable creature same height as Yuki.

"What the hell are you?" A mad Yuki shouted

The creature laughed at her "You shouldn't ask me... ask her?" It said pointing at Mayu.

"My mom and dad went sanctuary but never came back." Mayu repeated.

"She'll help me to sink the world in darkness and you should be pleased Thrid sister!"It said excited.

Yuki was completely shocked "Third.. sister?" She repeated.

"We'll infest the world with darkness!" He shouted laughing hysterically.

Yuki looked at Mayu and gathered courage "I WON't let that happen!" She shouted before going straight to him to fight.

Yuki tried to punch him on his face but it vanished "Damn it!" She thought troubled then he appeared and punched her on her stomach hard.

"This is my world...Don't worry you'll be my Queen and Mayu my second Queen!" He said still with his fist buried on Yuki's stomach.

Yuki got irritated by that comment. "What can I do in his world?" She thought then tried to kick him it was the same.

He kicked her near Mayu.

"Mayu! Mayu wake up!" Yuki shouted before being grabbed by her leg and throwed against the wall.

Sadly there was no reaction she kept on repeating the same words.

"She can't hear you and I still wonder how you got here but there's no need to worry I'll finish you so she'll realize she only HAVE ME!" He shouted then punched Yuki on her face with his right and left then kicked her on her stomach.

"AHHHHHHHH!" She let out. Mayu was still absent. "Mayu hurry up.." she murmured before being punched again and this time she was bleeding.

"The creature tried to punch Yuki but this one dodge it He got stuck in the wood, Yuki walked to Mayu slowly and troubled.

"My mom and dad went sanctuary but never came back." Mayu repeated.

"I know loneliness can be a bitch but I'm here Mayu you're not alone." Yuki let out then a tear rolled down her cheek.

The creature grabbed Yuki from behind asphyxiating her.

"I'm telling you coming here uninvited was a big mistake, now you'll die!" He said laughing and squeezing her.

"I invited her.."

The creature looked to the owner of the voice "Nezumi." he said shocked and scared pressing Yuki harder.

"Hello Black!" A girl who looked like Mayu smiled at her then her smiled faded and was replaced by a angry expresion "Disappear!" She said mad.

The creature vanished.

"What just happened? Mayu?" Yuki said looking at Mayu who was still saying the same sentence.

"I'm not Mayu I'm just her ancestor Nezumi and I made this spell because I knew this would happen someday." Nezumi said looking at Mayu.

"ANCESTOR??" Yuki asked shocked.

Nezumi laughed "Black would never act like that but I'm glad you grow up well!" She said still smiling.

"Black? Wait a minute What's third sister?" Yuki asked while Nezumi starts vanishing.

"Just remember Always where there is darkness there'll be a light" Nezumi said before vanishing completely.

As soon she disappeared the two got back the hall of the school.

"Mayu are you okay?" Yuki asked worried.

Mayu looked at Yuki "Better.. thanks for saving me!" She said with a smile.

Yuki smiled also.

Since that day Yuki would be always waiting for Mayu after class outside her classroom.

[She's afraid that creatures comeback and take Mayu away]

To be continued...

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2014, 02:04:58 AM »
So the one in trouble was Mayu. What's with Yuki's headache? Was it Yuki's alter strike?
Continue (∩_∩)

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2014, 03:29:58 AM »
Poor Mayu...she got those creature

Nezumi has appear!!!...Black appear soon?

Update soon

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2014, 11:09:51 AM »
black = yuki or different person?
update soon please!! :bow:

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2014, 02:47:06 PM »
mayuki mayuki~~!! :inlove: :inlove: :heart:
mayuyu and rena is <3

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~Born 2 destroy U~ Mayuki ft WMatsui ~GEKIKARA~
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2014, 10:10:59 AM »
                                   Born 2 destroy U

Once the bell rang Mayu got up and gathered her stuff some of her classmate invited her to hang out but she doesn't have head for anything She needs to know Yuki is okay.

Suddenly her phone rang surprising her, "Grandpa.." she murmured before a answering.

"Hello~" She said not so comfortable as she walks out of the classroom ignoring her classmates.

"Mayu Chan I thought it will be a great idea if you pass by..." Her grandfather said happy in the other side of the phone.

Mayu stood muted for a few second, In this moment her priority is Yuki.

"Mayu Chan it will be good if you come."

Mayu squeezed her phone for a second knowing that she shouldn't waste time "I'm on my way." She replied not so sure about going but he is the onky family she has left so she can't say no to him.

~At her grandfather home~

"It's been so long since the last time I was here." Mayu thought looking at the old Japanese style house.

Her grandfather was meditating in front of the garden.

Mayu didn't interrupt but he suddenly spoke. "I was waiting for you." He said. Mayu Sat next to him.

"What's wrong?" She asked before getting in the same position of his grandfather and admire their garden.

His grandfather smiled "Don't you remeber when you like to hear stories?" He asked.

"I really don't have time for stories now." Mayu replied coldly.

"For your sake you need to, you have changed Mayu Chan!" The old man said a little disappointed.

Mayu looked down and didn't answer anything.

"I think you should look at your reflection to find your essence." He said pointing at the water.

Mayu thought about his grandfather's words "Have changed.. who wouldn't?" She thought sad But to not disappoint her grandfather more, she got up and walked to the water to see her reflection.

"I see my reflection but it doesn't tell me anything." Mayu thought sad.

Mayu's grandfather came closer "You have to look deeper." He said making Mayu focus more in her reflection suddenly he pushed her in the water.

Mayu getting deeper in the water, she wanted to get out but something was holding in the more she fights the more she gets pulled she saw someone else next to her grandfather.

"You shouldn't have to do it that way."

The old man looked at the girl "Kashiwagi San you woke up." He said with a smile then both looked at the water.

"I... can't... breath.." Mayu thought before fainting.

Mayu opened her eyes "WHAT?" She said shocked.

"Hi!" Someone who looks like her says happy.

"This is.. WE'RE IN THE SPACE!" Mayu thought not showing any expression then looked at the girl who look like "Who are you? What do you want? Where are we?" She asked.

The girl scratched her head "Many questions where should I start?" She said with her index finger on her chin.

"SAY IT ALREADY!" Mayu said losing her patient.

The pouted a little " Okay.. My name is Nezumi and I'm your ancestor, I asked your grandfather to bring you here, we have many things to discuss Mayu Chan!" She with a smile.

"What is this?" Mayu thought "IS THIS A JOKE?" She asked irritated "Is this the same girl from my grandpa stories?" She thought in shock

"Why are you acting this way? You really remind me of Black!" Nezumi said a little mad.

Mayu sighed "I don't understand anything.." she said looking around seeing everything around carefully "Maybe there's must be a way out!" She thought.

"There's no time for this, MAYU THE WORLD DEPENDS OF YOU!" Nezumi shouted, she read Mayu's that's why she was mad.

"The world?" Mayu thought. "What are you talking about?" She asked.

"You're the light that has to defeat the darkness the forces that wants to destroy the world,, I thought that I did my part in the past by defeating them but they found their way out by reincarnation now they go around like normal people in your world, destroying seals that cause many bad things in the world like starvation, death, war." Nezumi explained sad showing it to Mayu.

Mayu was shocked seeing everything that's happening around the world tears came out by seeing so much pain from others and feeling it herself.

"How can I?" Mayu whispered looking down crying "I'M NOT  STRONG!" She shouted then looked at Nezumi.

Nezumi got close to Mayu then patted her head lightly "Just don't let your heart be covered by the darkness Mayu chan." She said with a smile.

"Why I feel so calmed?" Mayu thought looking at Nezumi smiling at her.

"You'll do a good job besides Bkack is on your side.. I mean Yuki!" Nezumi said still with her hand on Mayu's head. .

"Yuki!" Mayu said then opened her eyes and she was in a room with Yuki looking at her.

"You woke up!" She said then Mayu hugged her "I was worried about you!" She said hugging her tighter.

Yuki smiled "I'm fine Mayu.." she replied.

~ Alone with her grandpa~

"Was that true? Do I have to fight? " Mayu asked worried.

Her grandfather got serious " I'm afraid so Mayu Chan!" He said nit showing how worry he was.

Mayu got out of the room l, she wanted to ask more but if she do that she will be more scare so rathered go.

"Let's Yuki!" She said looking at her friend who was waiting for her outside the room.

~Walking together~ Night Time~

Yuki was walking ahead, the two haven't say anything since they got out from Mayu's grandfather's home.

Mayu only looked at her back "Why Nezumi said Black? Who's Black?" She thought confused.

After a few minutes Yuki stopped walking "Why there's nobody is this park?" She thought

"Yukirin What's going on?" Mayu asked while Yuki just gulped.

Suddenly a girl was coming closer while laughing.

"Mayu run away.." Yuki let out. "What? Why?" Mayu asked worried as the girl comes closer.
The girl stopped "Black.. You're again against us?" She asked pointing at her.

"My name is not Black.. I'M KASHIWAGI YUKI!" Yuki shouted kinda mad.

The girl laughed hysterically "I'm Gekikara!" She replied and sword came out from the ground.

Yuki and Mayu were with their eyes wide open. "A sword?" Mayu thought.

Gekikara jumped in blink of an eye she was in front of  Yuki then tried to stab her but this one dodged, she touched slightly Yuki's arm.

"AHHHHHH!" She let out.

"Yukirin!" Mayu said.

"We need to run!" Yuki said grabbing Mayu's hand the two run away while Gekikara laughs and walks behind them like a game.

The two hid behind a tree.

"I'm not strong and I involved Yuki in all this!" Mayu thought sad looking at Yuki's wound "Yuki you need to go, I'll deal with her,!" She said making Yuki turn around to look at her.

She smiled "It's okay Mayuyu I'll always protect you!" She said patting her head like Nezumi and feeling the same peaceful vibe.

"There you are!" Gekikara said throwing her showed aside then got closer to Yuki.

Yuki was trembling.

"Don't you feel the hate for this planet? What about the headaches? How you control them?" Gekikara asked looking at Yuki in the eyes.

Mayu was confused for the sudden change of personality.

Gekikara grabbed Yuki by her neck Then pushed Yuki against the tree "What makes you different sister?" She said pressing her neck.

"SHOW ME!!"  Gekikara shouted hysterically passing her negative energy to Yuki

"AHHHHHH!" Yuki shouted grabbing her head then Gekikara let go her neck, Yuki was on her knees screaming in pain.

"STOP IT!l  Mayu shouted trying to grab her but Gekikara with one punch send her away.

Yuki looked at Mayu unconscious.

"Why? WHY DID YOU DO THAT???" Yuki shouted mad "I'LL KILL YOU!!!" She shouted with the darkness around her.

Gekikara stepped back but it was too late Yuki tried to punch her many time but failed all of them.

"You're weak!" Gekikara said with a smile.

"You think?" Yuki asked then grabbed Gekikara' s sword.

"I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL YOU!!!! Yuki said trying to cut her still with all the darkness around her.

"That one was close.. she doesn't get tired?" Gekikara thought watching Yuki who wasn't acting as the same scared girl from 5 minutes ago.

Yuki stabbed her.

Gekikara spitted blood.

Yuki removed the sword harshly then Gekikara knelt watching the blood on her fingers. 

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Yuki said ready to cut her head off.

"STOP YUKIRIN!" Mayu shouted getting in the way.

Yuki stopped at the last second but still has the sword a few inches away from Mayu's forehead.

"Kill her!" Some voices whispered in Yuki's head, she throwed the sword aside.

Gekikara was shocked "Why?" She thought confused.

"You're not a murderer Yukirin!" Mayu said grabbing Yuki and taking her away with her leaving Gekikara there wondering why.

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2014, 01:28:33 PM »
cmze-san, thanks for writing so many great fanfic :)
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2014, 02:24:45 PM »
w-what with this??

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2014, 03:04:19 PM »
cmze-san, thanks for writing so many great fanfic :)
aww~ agree!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~Born 2 destroy U~ Mayuki ft WMatsui ~Matsui Rena~
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2014, 04:02:42 PM »
                                     Born 2 destroy U
                                    ~ Matsui Rena~

Matsui Rena opened her eyes."I was so worried about you!" Somebody let out crying on her chest as the only thing Rena could see was the clouds.

"What's this?" Rena thought then remembered what happened yesterday her battle with Yuki and Mayu "Black!" She said then removing the girl off.

The girl looked at her "Your clothes." She said pointing the blood.

Rena got up "Leave me alone Jurina!" She said before walking away with a mad aura around her.

"What's wrong Onee-san?" Jurina thought sad watching her older sister go.

As Rena walks can't help to think to about last night "She can stop the headache and won't tell me her secret then I WON't be nice anymore!" She thought.

~At school~

Mayu looked at everyone in her classroom "They are oblivious about everything, I wish I was too. Last night Yuki was hurt by that terrible Gekikara... What she wants? Now that I think about it she looked troubled last night, she wanted an answer and wanted it from Black!" She thought remembering that Nezumi also called Yuki "Black~"

"Would I be able to keep on with all this?" She thought "Because.. I'm really scared" she whispered.

~Yuki' s classroom~

Yuki looked through the window ignoring her teacher "I'm all healed... What the hell am I?" She thought remembering how Gekikara hurt her. "I shouldn't be 100% recovered but I am so that means Gekikara is too!" She thought sad.

"What Black would do?" She whispered.

~ Night if the incident with Mayu~

After Yuki jumped from Mayu's window her headache was increasing but a voice guided her to Mayu's grandfather's home to be more exact in the garden where he was was already waiting.

"So you're here!" He said before get up.

Yuki without any hesitation walked to water "Why there's something calling me here?" She thought hypnotized.

"Because is your destiny!" Mayu's grandfather spoke as Yuki slowly gets into the water, she didn't fight to come out, she knew she had to do that it was an her  telling her what to do.

Yuki opened her eyes and found herself in nowhere.

"Black!" A girl who looked like Mayu said then hugged her. "You really meant that sentence, I'm happy!" She said still hugging her, Yuki can feel her tears soaking her shirt.

After a few seconds Yuki broke their hug "I'm sorry but I'm not Black~" she said sad.

Nezumi smiled "It's okay" she said.

"What's going on? It was you who guided me here?" Yuki asked confused.

Nezumi nodded then grabbed her hand "You must be suffering now, your instincts telling you to kill her but your heart says no.. I'm going to help you!" She said suddenly Yuki's headache started.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Yuki asked in pain.

Nezumi smiled as a bracelet is formed in her wrist then the pain stopped and Yuki was on her knees looking at Nezumi.

"Now you and your powers are even" Nezumi said with a smile.

Yuki got up and looked at the normal bracelet "What's going on Nezumi?" She asked.

"War will start soon, you need to prepare, get stronger to protect Mayu. Your enemies are stronger than your think." Nezumi said serious.

Yuki clenched her first "Then what should I do?" She asked.

"Fight!" Nezumi said looking at Yuki then grabbed her hand "Look at it by yourself!" She said and in a blink of an eye Yuki saw many things.

Yuki got angry "No.. Why? WHY YOU SHOW ME THIS???" She asked mad then grabbed Nezumi and shook her many times while crying.

Nezumi slapped her "For you to realize is a terrible plan, you just don't have to let the darkness gets to Mayu!" She said mad while Yuki only has her hand on her cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell brought Yuki back to earth it was time to go home as usual Yuki waited for Mayu outside her classroom.

"Yukirin!" Mayu said happy once she saw her there, she gathered her thing faster and walked to her.

Yuki smiled as her usual self "I thought it would be a great idea if we go to the ice cream store!" She said grabbing Mayu's hand and pulling her with her.

Mayu smiled this moment was really precious to her.

The walked together laughing like they used to before everything happened. Once at the gates someone grabs Mayu by her shoulder.

"You need to help me!" Someone said behind them.

Yuki and Mayu turned around and looked at the girl. "Matsui san." The younger of the two let out.

"What's wrong?" Yuki asked while Mayu only looked at the girl.

"I need you to help find Rena. I think she might end up doing something really bad this time!" Jurina let out worried.

Mayu turned around "It's not our businesses, let's go Yukirin!" She said coldly.

Yuki smiled "Ganbatte!" She said before turning around.

Jurina looked around and there was no other students around "I know about you.. You are like my older sister with the same bad aura around her. I bet you can do the same things she can do!" She said as Mayu and Yuki stood there frozen.

The two looked at Jurina.

"What are you talking about?" Yuki asked confused.

Jurina got closer to Mayu "You can see it don't you.? the black energy around them!" She asked to Mayu who took her time to answer.

"Don't know what are you talking about!" She coldly replied.

Yuki felt bad about it "Who's your sister?" She asked

"Matsui Rena aka Gekikara!" Jurina said shocking Mayu and Yuki.

Yuki clenched "I'll help you." She said worried of facing Gekikara again "Last time I lose control" she thought.

"She's evil Yukirin, she can hurt you even worst than she e already did!" Mayu said mad grabbing her arm.

Jurina looked at the two arguing about whether they should fight or nit against Gekikara
"STOP!" She Said already crying.

Yuki and Mayu stopped arguing and looked at Jurina.

"She wasn't always like that, I want her to get back to be who she used to be.. kind and sweet!" She said crying.

"Matsui San" Yuki let out sad.

Mayu clenched her fist " I gotta be strong." She thought "We'll help you!" She said.

"We gotta find her!" Yuki said with her fist on her chin.

Mayu and Jurina were shocked looking at Gekikara entering the gates and dragging her sword.

"There's no need." Mayu said surprising Yuki.

Yuki got serious "Get inside the school!" She shouted at the two younger girl.

"Onee-san." Jurina said sad as she watches the black energy around her was bigger than ever.

Mayu looked at Jurina "In this moment she's not your sister-" she said coldly.

"Black!" Gekikara said before running to her and try to cut her.

"YUKIRIN!" Mayu said worried while Yukirin dodges everything then grabbed the sword with both hands.

Gekikara laughed "Do you think you can win?" She asked as the blood runs through Yuki's arms.

"I can't lose!" Yuki answered struggling with her sword as she laughs.

Mayu clenched her fists "What can I do?" She asked to herlself "YuKIRIN!" She shouted before running to them and punch Gekikara on her face and sending her meters away.

"Mayu!" Yuki let out shocked.

"Unbelievable!" Jurina said with her wide open.

Gekikara got up "That hurt...I'LL KILL YOU!" She shouted mad before running to them with her sword ready to cut them.

Mayu closed her eyes.

"DIEEEE!; She shouted.

"NO NOT  YET!" Yuki shouted now holding a sword herself supporting Gekikara' s.

Mayu opened her eyes then looked at the two forcing "Where that sword came out from?" She thought.

"I have said that I'll protect you.. WHY YOU DON'T  BELIEVE IN ME!?!" Yuki shouted mad before pushing Gekikara away.

The two fought with their swords was unexpectedly interesting since both seem to be at the same level.

"This is not ordinary.. How can they move so fast?" Jurina thought observing the two.

Mayu was taken aback by Yuki's words as she watches them fight.

Yuki made Gekikara drop her sword then she threw it too.

"You really think you're better... YOU'RE NOT!" Gekikara shouted then grabbed by her shoulders

"NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO HEAR WHAT I HEAR!" She shouted, Yuki immediately got on her knees as she shouts in pain.

"AHHHHHHHHHH"

Mayu and Jurina could see how Gekikara' s black energy goes to Yuki.

"YUKIRIN!" Mayu shouted but then one surprisingly attacking Gekikara was Jurina.

Gekikara didn't hesitate on grabbing her by her neck. "Nuisance!" She said pressing her harder.

"Why? Why... you...are..do... this... Onee- San... Don't you remember about me?" Jurina asked whispering.

Gekikara looked at her "SHUT  UP!" She said fighting with her inner self.

"You.. said.. You'll...always.. protect--"

"SHUT  UP!" Gekikara says pressing her harder as Jurina's tears fell on her Gekikara' hands.

A memory when they were kids hit Gekikara' s mind, she let out Jurina who fall on the ground unconscious

Gekikara knelt "When I was young I used to like going fishing with my family mom, dad, Jurina." She thought.

As Gekikara was thinking about memories from her past Mayu was standing now in front of her.

~MEMORY~

"Where am I?" Mayu thought as she's in what it seems to be in a hospital room then notice Jurina's on a bed connected to many machines but there wasn't onky them.

"That's a really big amount of black energy trying to get into her body!" Mayu said scared.

Suddenly the door opened revealing someone familiar "Gekikara!" She whispered then Mayu's tears came out as she sees Gekikara crying already.

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER... TAKE ME INSTEAD!!" She shouted mad while crying.

The black energy entered to her body.

Mayu was crying "This is what happened?" She thought.

Jurina woke up like nothing happened "Onee-san" she said with smile while Rena only walked out of the room..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mayu was crying already while looking an absent Gekikara "This is what you've become because you loved someone so much..I'll help you!" She said then grabbed her hand.

"Is this warm from her heart!" Mayu thought feeling the warmth she feels by holding Gekikara' s hand.

Suddenly the pain Yuki was feeling stopped and Rena looked at Mayu.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Now everything is alright!" Mayu said with a weak smile.

Rena got up then looked at the blood everywhere then noticed Jurina on the floor. "Did I do this? Jurina!; she said before kneeling again and grabbing Jurina on her arms.

"Rena you got back.." Jurina whispered happy.

Rena started crying with Jurina in her arms "Jurina.. I'm sorry." She said crying on her chest.

Yuki and Mayu looked at eachother then smiled.

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
Re: ~Born 2 destroy U~ Mayuki ft WMatsui ~Matsui Rena~
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2014, 08:57:38 PM »
uwahh~~ WMatsui!!! :inlove: :inlove:

update pls :bow: :bow:
mayuyu and rena is <3

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Akishibu Project - Summer Summer