JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - I Love You

Author Topic: TroubleMaker - Chapter 11 (AtsuMina) 17/02/2015  (Read 38480 times)

Offline Ava

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina shipper (and a little takayuu) :P
Re: Trouble Maker~ [Atsumina,Mayuki,Wmatsui] Chapter 10 26/08/14
« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2014, 02:11:03 AM »
Pleaseeee updateee

I wanna know what happens between atsumina

And mayuki to

But more atsuminaaa

Oh and kojiyuu too

Pleaseee
Fanfic: Towards my dream (Atsumina,Kojiyuu,Mayuki etc) http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37925.new#new

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
« Reply #121 on: September 12, 2014, 05:38:58 PM »
lol i forgot to comment. sorry chiqa. haha. well there is NO WAY ray let go of kai. haha its impossible.
she is "ray" after all.haha. and i wanna know about mayuyu, yuki and jurina ~
chiqa update it longer lol.

IM SUPPOSE TO DO RESEARCH lol.but i was here so off to do assignment.haha

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
« Reply #122 on: December 11, 2014, 12:38:33 PM »
 :gyaaah: NO UPDATE PLS. UPDATE THIS :gyaaah:
  I like the way going in this Story
some one pls. update this  :cry: :cry:

Offline ubulubulbilu

• Member+
  • I only read ATSUMINA fanfic XD
« Reply #123 on: December 12, 2014, 09:38:15 AM »
I nee an update, pls finish this fanfic Author San. I am dying want it more :fainted:

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #124 on: February 17, 2015, 03:11:19 PM »
Special thanks to ChiBraRine for the proofread

Chapter 11

It’s been few days, no sign of Ray around Shinoda High School. Everything is back to normal, except that some things had gotten worse. Especially for Acchan. Takamina had really gotten on her nerves lately now that the short girl is free from a certain crazy fan. No one knows what happened to Ray, she just left like that. Well, who knows she might come back again.

The good thing for having an expressionless face is that no one knows what is inside your mind. What are you thinking at the moment or what you feel. Probably feeling numb, like you don’t feel anything. It just plain.

But for Mayu, there’s something going on inside the mind of hers lately. Confusion.
She was confused. She started to question her own feelings. What does she feels anyway?

Yuki rarely talks to her or come to have lunch with her like usual. It was all after the confession thing. Which makes Mayu confused of why was she feeling sad of the thought that Yuki is ignoring her, or maybe because she was embarrassed because of her own confession of her love towards Mayu.

But the thing is what does Mayu feels towards Yuki right now? She was confused herself. But it didn’t ruin her day or making some mistakes on her study. Maybe not yet. She managed to focus on her study while thinking about her confusion.
Go to Yuki and talk to her? Of course Mayu’s not gonna do that. It was always Yuki who comes to her first.

Meanwhile on the other side...
Yuki was planning to talk to Mayu after several days not talking to Mayu because she’s too embarrassed of what had happened after the Danso competition. Mayu didn’t even go to see her or asked anything. She understands, Mayu must be still shocked about her sudden confession. She really likes Mayu. But she realize what she did is too rushed. And she already regretted it after some deep thought about it.

Before the class started, Yuki was walking towards Mayu’s classroom but she stopped halfway when she spotted Mayu is talking to other student, a girl.

“Who is that talking with Mayuyu?”She’s a little jealous since Mayu is smiling to the girl.

After that girl walks away from Mayu, Yuki walks nervously towards the young girl. Mayu still didn’t realized Yuki’s presence until she turned around. The smile on her face immediately dropped into a shocked cyborg expression.

Mayu just froze in her position as she holding a file with her both hands.
Yuki slowly stepped in front her. “H-hi...Mayuyu.” Yuki greeted her with a nervous smile.
“Hi.” Mayu replied with her usual blank smile.

“Um…Mayuyu, I want to apologize about the...other day…I’m sorry I must have shocked you am I? And I didn’t mean to make you fainted and can you please forget about what happened? I know-“Before Yuki could ramble more, Mayu stopped her.

“Yuki, its fine.” Just a simple reassuring word from her.
“I’m sorry” Yuki said again with an apologetic smile.

“It’s okay, I already forget about it.” Mayu replied as she let out a little smile to assure the tall girl.
Yuki sighed in relief.

“So…umm…do you…want to have lunch together again?” Yuki asked nervously while smiling.
“S-sure, usual place?” Mayu asked back which Yuki nodded happily.

“Ah, by the way, who is that talking to you just now?” Asked Yuki out of curiosity.

“Student council president.” Answered Mayu short.

“I see…” Yuki is actually holding the urge to asked what was actually they talked about since the president makes Mayu smiles like that. But Mayu beat her as she told her first.

“She asked me if I could join the student council as a member.” Explained Mayu as if she could read what was in Yuki’s mind.

“Ohh” Yuki just stand there awkwardly before she excused herself to her own classroom as the bell rang.

In the girl’s restroom, a certain princess was busy cleaning a dust on her school uniform while mumbling some cursing words towards a certain annoying midget.

If a curse could really be turned real, Takahashi Minami would probably ended up on the hospital bed right now, or laying on her bed with a lifeless body for the rest of her life, or begging for Maeda Atsuko to stop her misery. That last one was her wishful imagination though.

Even her fanatic fans couldn’t stopped that midget, mostly it was because they couldn’t expect what she will do to their goddess, Maeda Atsuko at some time.

“Just you wait, Takahashi Minami, I’m waiting for the right time.” Mumbled Acchan as she finished cleaning herself and decided to fix her make-up afterward before heading to her classroom.

In 3C’s classroom,

The teacher hasn’t arrived yet, so the atmosphere in the class is still noisy as in the supermarket. The students are talking to each other, laughing, playing, and some were continuing their sleep from waking up too early.

“Hey, Takamina.” Miichan called Takamina who currently talking with Sae and Yuko. Miichan walked to them and took the nearest empty chair to join their conversation.

“Sup, twin.” Takamina greeted her. Twin, is because of their same first name. Twin in term if name actually.

“You know, I’m actually curious about something. Why are you still alive till today?” Miichan asked as a microphone comes out of nowhere as usual pointing towards Takamina. Also, she is wearing full-framed glasses as well.

“Where did that microphone comes from?” Takamina asked for an nth time which is always ignored by the reporter girl.

“And what do you mean I’m still alive? Because I’m not dead yet, that’s why I’m still alive hahaha.” Joked Takamina which as usual, failed.

“Yeah, Miichan was right though,” Yuko said agreed to Miichan’s question. “Usually, if someone messed up with Acchan, it would only last one or two days. If not one week. But Sae and Sayaka’s case is different. Since they didn’t really intend to get her head hit by a ball whenever she entered the stadium. Or did you?” added Yuko as she turned to look at Sae. Sae just shook her head.

“Hmm…I guess maybe it because my play game is still strong.” Smirked Takamina a little proud of herself.

“Nah, Acchan has her own plan. Remember last time, she gave you an ice bucket challenge?” Sae asked her.

Flashback about what happened few days ago.

An Ice bucket challenge has been going on in the school for a few days because of its popularity through the internet and even the idols does the challenge.

And now it seems the students too are doing it for fun by challenging their friends, and even the teachers to do the ice bucket challenge.
Acchan has a plan. Not just a plan. It is an evil plan, for Takahashi Minami.

It seems the short midget has not got the ice bucket challenge yet. So she decided that she will be the one who will challenge her.
She is a little surprised that the midget accepts her challenge.

And so she and her boys (her fans that usually do things for her actually), prepared for the biggest one special for her.
Takamina accepted the princess challenge because she thought it was just a normal cold water in a small bucket and they will pour it on her and done.

No, Acchan has it different. She had it prepared with a big bucket, filled with ices, soy sauce, water, salt for the taste, and some leftover food hoping that Takahashi will accidentally open her mouth and eat it.

And so that was what happened, with a school uniform, Takahashi Minami, for the first time, received the first successful punishment by Maeda Atsuko.

She was lucky that they did it after school time.
She went home cold and smelly. Acchan is satisfied at least.

End of flashback

“Yeah, I still smelled like salty sauce mixed with some fried chicken rice though...” Takamina said as she sniffed her own school uniform while the others are feeling disgusted at her act by the ‘Ew~’ sounds even though she was just joking.

“Anyway, I’m kinda impressed you know…you two didn’t even know each other that well and yet you look like you have known each other for so long and always having a fight, like Tom and Jerry.” Sae said to Takamina while the others nodded in agreement to what Sae just said.

Something suddenly struck Takamina’s mind.

“Hmm...Thinking about it…” The teacher suddenly came in which makes them goes to their respective seat. And eventually Takamina forgot what she was about to say. :v

Jurina started to hang out a lot with Rena during their Taekwondo class though Rena don’t really mind her presence. Usually it was Jurina who always cheerfully started their conversation. Jurina found out that Rena really loves melon pan.
Melon Pan is her breakfast, melon pan is her lunch, and melon pan is her dinner. No wonder she looks skinny but have quite a strong physical strength.

During lunch,

Jurina saw Rena sitting at her usual place again. So she sneaked behind Rena and took her melon pan that was placed next to her.

Jurina giggled silently because Rena still didn’t realize that as she was too busy munching and listening to music. Jurina was hiding behind the bench.

Later, Rena reached out her hand to grab another melon pan when she can’t find any near her. So she finally turned her head and found nothing.

“Ehh…where’s my melon pan~!” Rena started to get panic to see her melon pan gone. Rena looks like she was about to cry and it makes Jurina felt guilty so Jurina comes out.

“Rena-chaaan~~” Jurina said as she walks to her front while handing out Rena’s melon pan in front of her.

“You stole my melon pan?!” Rena asked shocked and she looks mad.

“Err...yeah...no...I mean...I was just playing around with you, Rena-chan.” Jurina suddenly feels nervous by the sudden aura.

Rena took her melon pan from Jurina’s hand. “Don’t do that again.” Rena said in serious tone.

“I’m sorry, Rena-chan~” Jurina said with a nervous smile.

Rena packed her things and walks away. Jurina didn’t even dare do stop Rena because she can feel Rena is mad at her and she could only sigh in frustration.

‘What have I done?!’

To be continued~

No Kojiyuu~ gomen~
Next chapter~
She's back.
*vanosh*

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
Re: TroubleMaker~ [Atsumina,Mayuki,Wmatsui] Chapter 11 17/02/2015
« Reply #125 on: February 17, 2015, 04:19:16 PM »
LOL, FINALLY U UPDATE IT CHIIIIIIIQQQQ  :hiakhiakhiak:

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK
« Reply #126 on: February 17, 2015, 05:04:35 PM »
A new update!! Finally

Thanks author-san, can't wait for next mayuki moment

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: February 17, 2015, 08:22:05 PM »
Ah... yuki is jealous of anyone coming close to mayu..

Well Jurina... Just buy her few melon pan everyday for her...

Surely Rena would forgive you sooner than later

Oh... Minami... What kind of trouble is she going to come across?

What's Atsuko next plan?

Can't wait to see more

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline ubulubulbilu

• Member+
  • I only read ATSUMINA fanfic XD
« Reply #128 on: February 18, 2015, 12:35:25 AM »
It has been a year! Lol

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #129 on: February 18, 2015, 02:22:15 PM »
Yay u update!!!!!

It's been long time :,(

Rena is scary when is came to melon pan XD

Poor Takamina

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #130 on: February 20, 2015, 12:27:30 PM »
yatta! an update~ :cathappy:

Rena's still the same scary person when its about her melon pan.. XD

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #131 on: February 20, 2015, 01:12:00 PM »
I were laughing crazily while reading fic. It's soooo funny you make my day.

Waiting for next chapter.

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #132 on: November 26, 2015, 01:54:19 PM »
mmmm...

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
Re: TroubleMaker~ Chapter 11 17/02/2015
« Reply #133 on: November 26, 2015, 02:56:02 PM »