JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Would you marry me

Author Topic: YONJUHACHI JOGAKUEN (SayaMilky, YuiParu, YuriAnnin+) [Ch. Update: March 4, 2019]  (Read 33609 times)

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
Dear Friends,

I have to be honest. I've been wanting to write some gakuen stories involving 48 Groups' members for a while. I've been thinking about a YuiParu longer fic for that. But, reading this SayaMilky untitled story in Kate's OS Box sparked my imagination and I couldn't help but writing something along the lines of that theme in between work. So, I changed my mind and decided to just started this collection of fan fictions set in an all-girls school called Yonjuhachi Jogakuen (or Yonjujo for short) with a SayaMilky. A YuiParu fic will follow after I'm done uploading all the parts for this one, and I've already had some other pairings in mind for the next ones. Please let me know what you think of this. And, if you like it, please just pray that I'll have enough time to write everything in my mind and upload them here *chuckle*. Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing the words.  :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of Stories in This Thread

#1: SayaMilky -- The Bet (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

#2: YuiParu -- Strangers (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) ( 8 ) (9) (10) (11) (12)

#2.5: SayaMilky -- Omake: Repetitions

#2.6: YokoYamamoto -- Spring

#3: YuriAnnin -- A Princes and A Fool (1) (2)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1: SayaMilky

THE BET (1)

“I don’t think you can make her fall in love with you.”

Watanabe Miyuki frowned. How dare this Ogasawara girl doubting her ability? She might have not been smart enough to be one of the top students in that school. But, when it came to romance, no one in that countryside could rival her. After all, she had been dating various kinds of boys and men in middle school and no one was able to resist her charm. Even her male teachers obviously favored her. She would have been dating even more if only her parents did not decide to move to that small town and enroll her in that all-girls school.

Well, Yonjuhachi Jogakuen was actually more like an all-girls academy with a kindergarten, elementary, middle school, high school, and even a university, all in the same complex. There weren’t that many people in that town after all, and most of the girls attending that high school had been attending the school even before they could read or write anything. The exceptions were only for people like Miyuki, who just moved to the town, then found that there weren’t many options for schools in it—and, apparently, Yonjujo was the best among all. That also meant that most of Miyuki’s classmates had little to no experience when it came to dating boys.

It was still the first week of high school. Miyuki was just having lunch at the back of the class with her new friends while sharing—well, more like bragging— about her love experience. Four of her classmates in year 1 class N were eagerly listening to her. Then, one of the girls, Fukumoto Aina, said that they had never had that kind of experience. The closest thing to boys that they had was a “prince”—the term they use to refer to a popular tomboyish girl who frequently got love letters and Valentine’s Day’s chocolates from other students. Apparently, every class had at least one and Yamamoto Sayaka, the prince from their class, considered to be number one among the first year students.

“She is very close to Yokoyama from class K. We refer to them as ‘Yokoyamamoto’, and both have the biggest fan base among first year students. Some sempai also ship them,” said Yoshida Akari.

“But, different from the cold Yokoyama-han, Sayanee is very nice and friendly to everyone,” said Yagura Fuuko with dreamy eyes.

“True. She frequently got confessed to, but she always just say that she’ll be happy to be the girl’s and every other girls’ friend. People say that it’s either because she always considers every other girl’s feelings, or she’s just too dense when it comes to romance,” Aina sighed.

“I know… It’s unbelievable, considering that it’s always either her or Yokoyama-han who got the highest score in every test,” Fuuko sighed along.

That was when Ogasawara Mayu smiled playfully and voiced her challenge to Miyuki, making the girl felt irritated. Miyuki then looked at the oblivious short-haired girl that was chatting with some other friends at the front row. She couldn’t help but notice that Sayanee actually did have that ikemen look. She had to admit that the girl was even more handsome than some of the boys she’d been dating.

“Well, I’ve never been with a girl before. But, I don’t think it would be that hard to seduce one,” Miyuki responded.

“Eeeee?” was the other girls’ reaction toward Miyuki’s declaration.

“Hah, wanna make a bet?” Mayu smirked.

“It’s a bet!” was Miyuki’s response.

“Maachun, Milky, it’s not good to bet on someone’s feeling,” said Fuuko, using her friends’ nickname.

She really hoped that they would come back to their right minds. But, Fuuko’s words fell on deaf ears. The two girls were shaking hands to seal the deal.

“You will buy me lunch for a week if you failed!” Maachun clarified the deal.

“Why the small deal? I’ll make you lunch for a whole month if I failed!” Milky raised the challenge.

“Whoaaa! Deal!”

“And, if I succeed… Then you should provide lunch for the five of us for a month!”

“Eee? Milky just turned into Warukii…,” Maachun whined.

“Are you afraid?”

“Of course not! It’s a deal!”

Now it’s Milky’s turn to smirk, “Good. Give me three weeks.”

To be continued...

« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 04:47:43 PM by DeNight »

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
Sayamilky! Sayamilky!
Three weeks to seduce Sayanee. Go for it Milky!!
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
Dear Friends,

Nice to see an excited comment  :) and thanks for all the silent readers as well. There will be 4 or 5 short parts of this SayaMilky story. Here's the second one  :)

THE BET (2)

When it came to boys and men, actually, Milky wouldn’t need that long to succeed. There really wasn’t any exact formula or method in making someone falls in love. Sometimes, a smile or a wink was enough. Some other times, it might need some casual conversations, some sneaky glances, or some innocent acts of helplessness to make the magic works. But, it never took her longer than a week, sometimes even just three days—just around the same amount of time she enjoyed the relationships they had before getting bored and moved on.

However, since this time her target was a girl,—and not just an ordinary girl, but a dense prince—she thought that she should calculate her every moves carefully. For one week or one month, it’s actually not a problem at all for her to make some lunch for her friend. But, she had some reputation to uphold and her pride was as big as that reputation. So, she really hoped that three weeks would actually be enough when it came to girls’ love.

Milky used the first few days of the first week to spy on Yamamoto Sayaka’s daily routine. No. Not in an obvious creepy stalker way, of course. She would just follow Sayanee with the corner of her eyes when they were in the same room—acting as if she didn’t care or hadn’t made any move in front of her friends. Sometimes, they would pass each other in the hall way. Some other times, she would just have a casual chat with some girls from other classes—girls who also happened to share the same classes, cram schools, or club activities with Sayanee at some point of time in the past.

Yokoyama Yui was the only person with whom Milky had never really had a casual chat with. It’s not that she didn’t want to, of course, considering that the girl with the long raven hair was the number one potential informant for her “love love operation”. She did try once, but it didn’t go as well as she hoped it would be.

“Aah, Yokoyama-han, isn’t it?” she greeted her in the hall way just outside her class once.

“Ah, hai,” was Yokoyama’s answer.

“Were you looking for Yamamoto-san?”

Hai.

“She wasn’t in the classroom, was she?”

“No, she wasn’t.”

“I think I just saw her in the hall way, just outside the student council room.”

“Ah, hai. Arigatou.”

And with that, Yokoyama left. She didn’t even ask for Milky’s name, nor did she change her monotonous tone or stoic facial expression while talking with the girl. Meanwhile, Milky had been trying to put her best smile for that best friend’s of Yamamoto Sayaka, hoping to get some information from her in the future. But, since it didn’t go so well, Milky just frowned and prayed to Kami-sama that Sayanee wouldn’t have the same immunity that Yokoyama seemed to possess against her seduction.

To be continued...

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
I just love it, I think is so real that Miyuki doesn't know how to act... because men and woman are very different plus sayaka is so used to this kind of behavour like girls trying to seduce her is a daily basic.. so.. Milky needs a wonderful plan..

I'm wainting for the next chapter!

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
This fic was great!
Mirukii~ Try to your best~
'Cause YokoYamamoto are hard to pleased~

Thanks for the fic, author-san~
Gonna wait the next one~~~
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
Dear Friends,

Thanks for your comments. It's always so nice to log in (in between work *chuckle*) and found some heartwarming comments from all of you. And, of course, thanks for the silent readers as well. As much as I want to elaborate the story more, I was unable to do so. Therefore, it won't be a long SayaMilky fic. It will probably end before you know it *chuckle*. I hope you won't feel disappointed because of that. Here's the third part. Happy reading :)

THE BET (3)

Milky finally made an obvious move at the end of that first week. The class was just over and Yamamoto Sayaka was walking toward the information boards with some posters in her hands. She was in the middle of pasting the posters on the board when Milky walked towards her.

“Sayanee,” she called out to her.

“Yes?” Sayanee looked her way, “Ah, Watanabe Miyuki-san. Is there anything I can help you with?”

Mou… You can just call me Milky like everyone else,” Milky pouted, “And it seems like it’s you who may need some help.”

Milky then took the rest of the posters from Sayanee’s hand, saying that it would enable her to paste the poster easier, and it really did. They moved along the boards in the hall way. Milky handed the posters out to Sayanee while the boyish girl pasted them up.

“So…,” Milky said, looking at the last poster in her hand, “You’re in the light music club?”

“No,” the other girl smiled, “Some sempai just asked for my help to post these along the first year’s hall way. But, it does seem interesting, doesn’t it?”

“Well… yeah. If you can play an instrument, probably.”

“Well, you can always just sing, you know. The light music club would always need a vocalist and you have such a nice voice to listen to.”

Milky was a bit stunned. The girl was looking her way with a full smile. She said the words nonchalantly. It might not meant to be some kind of flirting per se. The girl was well-known as a smooth talker after all. But, Milky would not loose in any kind of flirting game. So, she smiled back as if nothing happened.

“Probably~~”

She said the words with a sing song voice before she moved her face closer to the girl. She then reached around Sayanee’s neck, touching around her collars, tugging her uniform’s ribbon a bit. She made sure that everyone in the hall way could see them and she lingered a bit more, hoping the proximity would affect Sayanee.

“Your ribbon was a bit crooked,” she said, smiling, when she’s done.

“Ah! Thank you!” Sayanee was smiling brightly.

Tough luck. It didn’t seem like Sayanee was affected by her action even for a bit. But, at least, now everyone could see that she had set her eyes on the prince of the first year. It was as if she was branding Yamamoto Sayaka as hers and no one should try getting closer to Sayanee, at least until she’s done with her. It was actually a risky move Some die-hard Sayanee’s fans might hate her and bully her for monopolizing the prince for herself when they didn’t even have any kind of relationship. But, she made sure to make friends and gave good impressions to a bunch of Sayanee’s fans during her spying mission. Even if some would try to bully her later, she would just use that to her advantage, she thought. Who knows, maybe she would see Sayanee saving her from the bullies and it would just make her falling for Miyuki’s helplessness.

“Jaa… I’ll see you on Monday, then,” Milky said while turning away and started walking.

She walked with her normal pace. But, she made sure to count to three in her head before she looked back and flashed Sayanee a cute smile—which the girl responded with her own smile. Then, Milky turned away and continued walking home. She got a lot of homework to do this weekend: she needed to think of more strategies to get the prince falling for her.

To be continued...

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
Dear Friends,

Here's the fourth part of SayaMilky story. I'll probably post the last part tomorrow. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing the story :)

THE BET (4)

“Aarghh!! Why is it so hard?”

Milky growled in frustration as she put her head on her desk. It was the end of the second week and she felt like she was not making any progress with her “love love operation” at all. The other students had already gone home or went on with their club activities. Milky was the only one left in the class. She wanted to have some time to reflect on what went wrong with her perfect plans. She’d rather die before letting Maachun knew that she felt like losing their bet.

For the whole week, Milky had tried everything—or at least, everything she knew when it came to seducing a boy. She had tried to give her some sneaky glances or even an open stare. She talked to her and gave her some hints here and there during their conversations. She had even been flirting with the girl openly and obviously—outright praised her handsome appearance, giggled for every joke she made, even touched her arm or her shoulder casually when they talked. She had also asked Sayanee to help her with her studies, asked her to walk home together, exchange LINE ids, and did texted her until late at night. She invited Sayanee to her house, then leaned on Sayanee and put her head on the girl’s shoulder when they were studying together in her room. She also tried to stay around a bit longer when they had to change for gym class, especially when they had swimming lesson, hoping that Sayanee would look at her exposed skin, or stared openly at her developed breasts and bottom. But, no. Her other classmates would do that, then enviously asked what they should do to have a body like Milky’s. But, Sayanee would not. She just finished changing in a normal pace and reminded her friends that they would be late if they kept on crowding Milky like that.

Sayanee was always nice. She gave any help Milky needed. But, she also did that to other girls. She never blushed or stole some glances or showed any kind of indication that she thought of Milky in any special way.

Milky started to think that she might have tried too hard for this silly bet. She didn’t even know whether Sayanee was gay or had a slightest bit of interest in dating girls or not. Perhaps, Maachun already knew that Sayanee was not interested in girls, or that she had probably had a boyfriend from another school. Yeah. Probably, that was why Maachun was so confident in her bet.

“Aarghh… Kami-sama… What should I do now…???”

Milky was desperately hoping that she didn’t make that bet. But, life was not a dating simulation game. She could not save her progress in some saving point then restart the game whenever things didn’t turn out the way she wanted.

She was still putting her head on her desk with her face toward the window when she heard the class door opened. She didn’t bother to see who that was. It’s probably just some other students, forgetting some things on their desk or something, she thought. The faster they could move on with their business, the faster they could leave her alone again. But, then, she felt a pat on her head. A hand was stroking her hair.

“Milky-san, are you okay?”

Milky immediately sat straight up upon hearing Yamamoto Sayaka’s voice. Concern was written all over Sayanee’s face. She put her palm on Milky’s forehead.

“Do you have a fever? Feeling unwell? Should I take you to the infirmary?” she asked.

Milky was blushing. She did have some skin to skin contacts with Sayanee over the past few days. But, Sayanee was never the one to initiate it. It felt…different.

Milky usually felt comfortable whenever a boy touched her affectionately in the past. But, they never made her felt the way Sayanee did. It was not an uncomfortable feeling per se. It was more like… Nervousness? Feverish feeling? She didn’t really know what the feeling was. All she understood was there’s some fluttering feeling in the pit of her stomach.

“Milky?” Sayanee frowned, her concern grew.

The voice startled her. Milky knew she should give some reply soon. So, she shook her head.

“I’m all right,” she tried to smile and touched Sayanee’s hand to remove it from her forehead.

“Are you sure?” Sayanee took a seat in front of her, still looking concerned.

Milky was about to repeat her answer when she noticed some dried blood stains on Sayanee’s hand. There were some small cuts there.

“Sayanee! What happened?” she was a bit panicked.

“Aah… This…,” Sayanee smiled sheepishly, showing an old looking guitar in her other hand, “I was checking some guitars in the light music club room since the sempai said that it’s okay. It seemed like some of them had been neglected for quite a while. When I tried to clean and tuned them, I broke a couple strings so…”

“You should really rush to the infirmary yourself you know!” Milky scolded her while rummaging in her bag, looking for some band-aids.

“Well… I remembered that I have some spare guitar strings in my bag and I left the bag here, so…”

Milky gave her an upset look. So, Sayanee decided not to continue her explanation. She just smiled as she watched Milky poured some of her bottled water content to wet her handkerchief and used it to wipe the blood stains from her hand and cleaned her wounds. Milky then put some band-aids to cover them.

“Thank you. You’re so kind,” Sayanee smiled.

Milky looked away, “You’re welcome.”

Sayanee moved to the front row, looking for the spare strings in her bag, before she went back to the seat in front of Milky’s. She started replacing the broken strings on the old guitar and tuned them. Milky was watching in silence as Sayanee tried to play some simple chords.

“Ne,” Milky mumbled.

“Hm?”

“What should I do to make you fall in love with me?”

Sayanee stopped playing and looked at Milky’s face for a moment. Then, she laughed, thinking that the girl was probably joking. But, the seriousness on Milky’s expression made the laughter quickly died down.

“You’re serious?” she asked.

Milky didn’t answer.

“Was that what you’ve been trying to do these past few days?”

Milky looked away.

Sayanee then smiled and sighed. She went back to playing the old guitar, checking for some out of tune sounds. She adjusted it some more, letting the silence engulfed them for a while.

“Ne, Milky,” she said after a while, “Tell me something.”

“What?” was Milky’s reply while looking at the window next to her.

“How can you make someone fall in love with you if she already has?”

To be continued...

« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 07:10:13 AM by DeNight »

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"

OMG EXCUSE ME CAN I JUST BARF RAINBOWS. We all thought Sayaka was being thickheaded on Milky's advanced, but turns out it's the opposite! It's Milky who doesn't realize it at all XD

Damn cliffhanger!!!
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline Janix123

• ecchi
  • Member+
Can't wait for the next update  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Milky you did your best. Woohoo. Can't wait for the next one.  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Thx for the update.  :) :) :)
I'm a little bit sad though cuz the next one will be the last.
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline junchan48

• Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
You hear it, Mirukii? Did you hear what the prince say to you???
Can't wait for the next chapter!>O<

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
omg YES!! but you know that we gonna know Sayaka's POV right? :P

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
Dear Friends,

Thanks for all the comments, and all the silent readers as well. It really is nice knowing that you all are enjoying this story :)

@Yuki88: Even if I say you can't, you've already barfed rainbow, haven't you? Lol... Yes, a cliffhanger. But, you don't have to wait for long as I am posting the last part now *chuckle*  :P

@Janix123: She did try her best, didn't she? *chuckle* Please don't be sad. There's always a possibility of reading more stories in the future (as long as I have the time to write and post them, hehe) :D

@junchan48: Here's the next chapter :)

@Haruko: Nope, sorry. No Sayanee's PoV for this story :oops: . But, I do plan on writing another SayaMilky in the future (possibly the continuation of this one) from Sayanee's PoV. How's that sound :D ? But, there will be a YuiParu and possibly a YuriAnnin and/or YuuNaa stories before that, though. So... stay tuned? *chuckle*

Here you go, Friends. The last part of this SayaMilky story. It's really short, but still I hope that you'll enjoy reading it as I enjoyed writing the lines  :)

THE BET (5)

That caught Milky’s attention. She turned her head away from the window to meet Sayanee’s smile and gaze. Did the prince just confess to her?

“I kind of figured that you may not remember…” Sayanee reached in one of her jacket’s pockets and took something out then put it on Milky’s desk, “But, we used to go to the same elementary school in Namba, you know.”

Milky stared at the thing Sayanee put on the desk. It was a button. It was old and worn out. But, the childish handwriting on it was still visible.

“SayaMilky…,” she traced the writing with her fingers.

“Yes,” Sayanee smiled, “On that day when I had to move because of my parents’ work, hadn’t I already said that I love you?”

---

“Maachuuuuuuun!” Yoshida Akari ran to her classroom, she couldn’t wait to tell the news to the girl at the back row, “Have you heard???”

Hai, hai,” said Machun, looking bored, “Guess I really should provide lunch for a month for all of you starting tomorrow, eh?”

“Who would have thought that the prince would really fall for Milky,” said Fukumoto Aina while propping her head on her palm.

“Milky is really something, isn’t she…,” Yagura Fuuko said with her usual dreamy eyes.

“Aah! So it’s true! Sayanee really is going out with Milky???” Akari exclaimed excitedly.

“Yeah… Guess, I should get some part time job now to pay for all those lunches…,” Maachun put her head, face down on the table.

All of the four girls where sighing, thinking of the consequences Maachun needed to face for being dare to challenge Warukii. But, they weren’t able to dwell in it because, not long after that, Milky came and put a pile of bento boxes on Maachun’s desk.

“These are for all of you,” she said, beaming.

“Eee? Aren’t I the one who should provide us with lunch?” Maachun said in disbelief.

Milky shook her head, “No, it’s my lost and I am a woman of my words.”

“Eee? But, aren’t you going out with Sayanee, Milky?” Aina said, confused.

“I am.”

“Then, why?” Akari chimed in.

“Well, the bet was whether I can make her fall in love with me, wasn’t it?”

The other girls nodded their head in unison.

“Well, I wasn’t able to do that.”

All her friends looked confused.

“It was Sayanee who made me fall in love with her, “ she said, giggling.

She took a glance at Sayanee at the front row. The girl was looking her way as well. They smiled the knowing smiles at each other. High school life in Yonjujo might be more interesting than Milky initially thought.

END.

Offline Janix123

• ecchi
  • Member+
Milky!!!!!! Yeay!!!!!  XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Finally you two are dating!!  XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Milky is so sportive haha. Goof for Maachun xD;

Thanks for this story!

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Of course Im going to wait to the next fics :D

I love this... remind me a lot the movie Gaynin.. I mean Geinin :P, that sayamilky story

Offline junchan48

• Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
Cute>,<
Is this fic inspiration come from 'NMB Geinin' movie?
Its great anyway~
Gonna wait your next works, author-san.
And the continuation of this fic, just like you said~
Thanks for the fiction^o^/

Offline jurenatsumina

• sayamilky? yuiparu? sayaparu? okay desu...
Lovely :heart:
so short but so good :twothumbs :twothumbs
i love how you constantly update with short parts :thumbup
good job :thumbsup

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
Dear Friends,

Been a while :) Thanks for all the comments. Thanks to all the silent readers as well :)

@Janix123: Yeah! Hehe... Glad that you seem happy with the ending. This next story is a YuiParu. But, SayaMilky will still pop out in some parts :)

@Yuki88: You're welcome :) I really like Maachun. When the idea for that story popped up in my mind, I knew that it had to have Maachun in it *chuckle*

@Haruko: Gaynin! Oh my! Why did I never thought about that clever pun??? Hehe... I was actually in a meeting room with some very important people when I first read your comment. Good thing the meeting hadn't started yet and I didn't burst out laughing when I read it.  XD

@junchan48: Thank you and you're welcome :) It wasn't at first. But, as I wrote it, I kinda didn't know how I should end the story. Then the movie and its sequel crossed my mind. So, yeah, towards the end, it was inspired by Geinin movies :)

@jurenatsumina: Thank you. Glad you like it. Hope you'll like the next ones as well :)

@sasshirie:  :hee:

As I promised, this next Yonjujo story is a YuiParu. Honestly, I'm not really sure how this will go yet. There's a possibility that I will change the title as well later. But, for now, here's the first part... Hope you like it  :)

#2: YuiParu

STRANGERS (1)

Who would be climbing up hundreds of steep stone steps in the end of a cold autumn afternoon? No one. No one but Shimazaki Haruka would. With her asthma and leg injury still in the process of healing, she should really avoid doing something like that. But, there was a big shrine on the top of the hill and people in that small town said that the shrine deity really granted wishes. Shimazaki Haruka was willing to do anything to make her health problems gone. She couldn’t wait to go back to Tokyo and resume her acting and modeling job. So, if there’s any chance that the problems could just magically disappear, no matter how small that chance was, she would surely take it—even if it means that she would need to climb the never ending steps to get to the shrine.

However, on the 369th step, Shimazaki Haruka couldn’t take it anymore. She held on tight to the steel railing, making sure that she wouldn’t fall, rolling down the hill. She was out of breath. Her chest had started to make some squeaky sounds and her leg hurt badly. She decided to sit on the stone step, still holding onto the railings. She took her inhaler out, trying to take a few puffs while adjusting her coat to brace the cold wind. It really was impossible, she thought. She was still about a hundred steps away from the top of the hill. She would never be able to make it—or so she thought.

Shimazaki Haruka was ready to give up. She was thinking of climbing the stairs down once she could get her breathing under control. But, right when she was ready to do just that, she heard a voice coming from behind.

“Are you okay, Miss?”

Haruka turned her head towards the source of the voice. A girl in a white and red shrine maiden outfit was climbing down the stairs towards her. Her long raven hair was tied in red ribbon. Concerns were evident on her face.

“Aah… I am all right,” Haruka answered.

The girl stopped next to Haruka. She leaned forward a bit, checking on her condition. Concerns were still written all over the girl’s face.

“Are you sure?” she asked.

“Yes. I am just resting a bit,” Haruka tried to smile.

“Ah, I see,” the raven haired girl sat down on the step, “I was sweeping the yard when I think I heard something so I came to check. I thought it was just my imagination since no one really comes to the shrine around this time of the year.”

Haruka didn’t say anything. She just smiled a little, trying to be polite. The smile seemed a bit forced since her leg was hurting like crazy. She took her spray painkillers out and sprayed some to her hurting leg.

“Are you going to visit the shrine?” the girl asked, noticing the painkiller.

“I do… I mean … I did. I was just thinking of cancelling my visit and going back down the hill…,” Haruka answered, somehow feeling embarrassed of her situation.

The long haired girl turned away, showing her back to Haruka.

“Get on,” she said.

“Ee?” Haruka was puzzled.

“You’ve come a long way just to visit this shrine. There must be something you really want to pray for. Just a few steps more and you’ll be able to do that. So, let me help you,” the girl said.

Haruka was stunned. They were strangers. She couldn’t just get on the girl’s back for a piggy back ride… Right?

“Don’t worry. You don’t seem heavy at all,” the girl chuckled, sensing Haruka’s hesitation, “Besides, it’s closer to the shrine than to the base of the hill. You’ll still need to walk a long way if you’re going to give up now. It’s better if you get to at least reach the shrine first, isn’t it?”

Haruka still hesitated on accepting the girl’s offer. But, the girl was right. Even with her injured leg, it would be easier to climb a hundred steps up than to climb more than three hundreds steps down. She thought about it a little more, but she couldn’t really come up with a better alternative.

“Is it… really okay?” she asked.

“Un,” the girl nodded.

“Then… I’ll be troubling you…”

“It’s okay,” the girl smiled.

Haruka got on the girl’s back then they made their way up in silence. Haruka still felt a bit awkward for receiving a piggy back from a girl she didn’t know at all. But, the shrine maiden’s back felt warm. Shimazaki Haruka had to fight an urge to lean more and hugged the girl tightly.

“Here we are,” said the girl.

She let Haruka down gently right in front of the praying altar. Haruka thanked her. Then, she faced the altar. She took some money out of her purse and put it in the offering box. She then rang the bells a few times before putting her hands together, praying with her eyes closed. When she finished and opened her eyes, she could see the shrine maiden watching her.

“Does the shrine deity really grant wishes?” she asked the girl.

“That’s what people said.”

Haruka thought about it for a minute.

“But, my wish is rather difficult to grant…”

The shrine maiden smiled.

“You’ve come a long way just to visit the shrine. You tried your best to climb the stone steps. I am sure Kami-sama would take all your sacrifices into consideration.”

Haruka thought about it. She really hoped that the girl was right. She knew that she would still need to go through the healing process, take her medication, and everything. But, hopefully, a little blessing from the shrine deity could speed up her recovery.

“There’s a place over there if you would like to sit down,” the shrine maiden’s words brought Haruka back from her thoughts. “I’m almost done sweeping the yard. If you don’t mind waiting, I’ll help you climbing down the steps afterwards.”

“Oh, you don’t have to. I’m feeling better now so I’ll be okay on my own,” Haruka tried to refuse the offer politely, “We just met today and I don’t even know your name. I really shouldn’t give you more trouble than I already have.”

“It’s Yui,” said the girl.

“Eh?”

“My name. And yours?”

“Shimazaki Haruka.”

“Since we know each other’s name now, please do let me help you a bit more,” the girl smiled sincerely.

To be continued...

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Sweet miko girl Yui and sickly Haruka. What will it be of the two?

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Would you marry me