JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Drop Army - Mermaid

Author Topic: The unfortunate events of Kojiyuu (Finished)  (Read 15199 times)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
Re: The unfortunate events of Kojiyuu (part 11)
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2012, 10:47:46 PM »
lol i knew i was right about me havin to kill her an lol i killed mambo hehehe i just realised sumit aswell i know its just fiction but sumit just popped into my mind the fact im 14 an she is 20 or 21 wtf ahhh!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2012, 12:10:49 PM »
Wow kiss~ hehe

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2012, 10:03:30 PM »
Well I hope you like it

(The chase)

“Okay Let’s get out of here before anyone sees what’s happened” the four of them all sneaked out of the building and stole a car from the car park but Ruddy walked into Mambo’s office and seen her dead on the floor she ran and pressed the button which put the HQ on red alert. They knew Robyn, Yuko and Koji had done it they rushed in to their cars and started to chase the four down meanwhile in Yuko’s car “Argh I’m hungry can we stop and get some food?” “No of course we can’t get food Yuko you idiot we’re getting chased!”  “Don’t call me a idiot you idiot” Yuko and Koji began to fight in the back of the car so at the front of the car they just threw the radio on to drain out the noise. “Ruddy were not going to be able to catch them up not let’s just call it a day and we will get them tomorrow” Ruddy didn’t want to but they was going to need all the sleep they could get because they still need to kill atsuko or Mr King isn’t going to be best pleased with the company “Argh fine let me just put this on their car” Ruddy pulled out a gun and fired it out the car but it wasn’t a bullet in the gun it was a tracking device so they pulled the car around and turned in. Atsuko looked it the mirror and seen that they was turning around “Haha the Gobsh*tes are leaving us Yuko we’re going to get some food now” all four of them felt relief with big smiles on their faces so a bar on the side of the road and stoped off for a lovely meal and a drink. After tea they headed off to a hotel for some sleep but they didn’t know of the tracking device on their car.     

That chapter was dead hard to write but it was okay writing it

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2012, 10:14:20 PM »
oh shit wonder whts gonna happen to me lol

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2012, 08:11:54 PM »
Hope you all like this chapter now gotta think what to do next
(The Hunt)
After the night at the hotel the four of them payed then got back to the car unaware that the gang was tracking them down still and they were only 1 hour away. Ruddy was out for revenge because Ruddy was actually in love with Mambo. “I love you Yuko” koji said it quite shyly which mad Yuko blush even more. It was about half two and the girls were having the time of their lives playing football in the park but Ruddy had them in her sights a long with a couple of gang members slowly moving forward with a pistol but with a ironic twist the police was tracking them due to them taking too long to kill Atsuko so Mr King blackmailed them. Robyn seen Ruddy in the corner of her eye so she shouted “RUN!!!” they all started to run for the car ruddy ran after  the girls knowing that they were too quick for her she pulled out the pistol and shot she got Koji in the back of her leg Koji fell straight to the floor and let out a cry of pain Yuko turned around  picked her up then carried on running they jumped in the car and went Ruddy got back to car to follow them but while Robyn and Atsuko  waited for Yuko and Koji they looked for anything on the car and found the tracking device and put it on the back of a truck so that put Ruddy in the wrong direction there was no way they were going to catch them but Ruddy was never going to give up to find her well that was until she got arrested by the police and put her be hide bars so the girls took Koji to hospital to see if she will be okay.
Hope you liked it and Robyn Make sure u update on Friday please   

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2012, 08:15:42 PM »
nooo koji Ruddy u bitch lol

and i will but i dont think i will update my new one am thinkin bout updatin secret life of no3b

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: The unfortunate events of Kojiyuu (part 12)
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2012, 08:23:50 PM »
(The hospital)
Atsuko, Robyn, Yuko took Koji to the hospital to get her wound healed she went straight to A&E everyone gathered round in shock to what they saw. All the doctors on scene pushed her though to the operating theatre.”I hope she’s okay I don’t know what I would do without my sexy Koji” Yuko was crying her eyes out this made Robyn and Atsuko tearful. About half an hour later the doctor came out he had the face of someone who was carrying bad news “Which one of you is Yuko?” “Me” Yuko said fearfully “Come with me please” Yuko followed the doctor into his office “sit down please okay I have to tell you that we need to amputate Koji left leg because it’s infected” Yuko was lost for words she didn’t know what to do she just nodded walked out crying “what’s the matter?” She ran into the toilets. A day later Koji came out in a wheelchair giving a fake smile to Robyn Yuko was facing the wall not bearing to look her until she grew the strength to turn around when she saw her Yuko ran at Koji and ruby tackled her to the fall  covering her with kisses “Ha Yuko get off” “Hehe How you feeling?” “Okay but it’s strange only having one leg but it will grow back right?” none of the girls wanted to dishearten Koji so they all went along with it “Yer sure it will grow back” There was a taxi waiting to take them to the leg hospital so she could get her fake leg and be shown. On the way Robyn slowly moved her hand up Atsuko’s skirt smiling while she did so Atsuko seen what she was doing so slapped her “No! Not now Robyn” Robyn looked a bit upset and agreed.
(end of chapter)         
Hope u like it and wish me luck tomorrow for my semi-final :) Come on you puma's!!!

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2012, 08:30:30 PM »
Im not a perv meany

poor koji =(

and yer gd luck lol

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2012, 08:40:42 PM »
I’m going to update one of my stories every other day but I’m not today because I just had the worst day of my life cuz something bad happened at home and it’s like really upset me. I was feeling low anyway cuz I can’t really talk to me best mate much anymore so yer that why but I’ll try to make theses chapters super long so i hope you like them :)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2012, 09:24:42 PM »
adam text me about it i should have enough texts for u to tell me

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2012, 09:30:12 PM »
Okay But im Not telling u it all

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2012, 06:15:40 PM »
(Elvis isn’t dead)

Well something bad happens in this chapter so enjoy

The gang just got out the hospital Koji couldn’t really work her new leg so she was falling over quite a lot with that she was upset about it so Yuko was cheerfully trying to help her and make her feel better about herself “come on hop a long” giving her a hug in the progress. “As it’s been a horrible day for all of us were going to the nicest restaurant in town and I’m paying” said Robyn getting everyone hyped up. They got there to be greeted by a rather annoying fat bloke singing Go compare “Get out my face fatty” Atsuko pushed passed him giving him a glare when she went passed. A waiter showed them to the table it was a cosy table in the corner with a great view of the entire city “Omg look at this view its bloody amazing” Yuko was in shock as how good the view was” but Atsuko looked really nervous shaking all over “what wrong with you Atsuko?” Robyn looked her right in the eyes but Atsuko couldn’t face Robyn they all knew something was wrong who was too busy looking though the window and playing with the lobster in the tank. “Okay tell me now what’s up I’m not messing!” Robyn’s voice was getting a lot louder and more aggressive Koji didn’t want to be involved so she went to play last touch with Yuko (Same as Tag)  Atsuko had tears in her eyes Robyn snatch her phone from her to read what she had been texting Atsuko muted ”I’m sorry” the text read “Hey Kara baby I’m gonna come see u on the weekend so we can have tht dinner and live the rest of our life’s together but I’m not going to be able to say goodbye to Robyn for the second time I wish i could :( anyway I love u so much can’t wait to see u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Atsuko” Robyn looked up at Atsuko who was fully flowing with tears “Why I mean how could you do this to me I love you more than you could ever know “ Robyn was crying now and so was Yuko  and Koji who was listening from across the room “I’m sorry Cookie I don’t know what I was doing I was stupid I’m not leaving you I love you too much for that please forgive me” Robyn legs turned to jelly unable to really speak “I don’t think I can you’ve broken my heart give me a day to come to grips with what has happen “ she stood up walked out in to the darkness not looking back while Atsuko had here head in her hands the two girls sat down with Atsuko that moment was extremely awkward.           

Well what you think do you reckon Robyn will forgive Atsuko or not and the chapter title has nothing to do with it I was listing to some scouting for girls song so I just thought that I would put that as my title so yer hope you liked it :) xx  donno why I did a kiss lol

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
Re: The unfortunate events of Kojiyuu (part 13)
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2012, 07:20:17 PM »
awsome i was cheated on lol

so im gusseing that u got last touch from me an jamie since we have been playing it for about 2 an a half weeks lol

great chapter update soon

oh yer hit jamie on the head for me an not sure if alice got her for me or not since im off

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2012, 06:58:36 PM »
I’m the worst girlfriend going I should of never don’t tht to her why did i even think about cheating on her it was sly she’s done nothing to me but i broke her heart how could i” atsuko was really upset she wanted to go back in time and have stopped this from even happening Yuko and Koji looked at her in a bit of disgrace but then they also felt really sorry for the girl everyone makes mistakes in their life but that one wasn’t going to be easily forgiven. Meanwhile Robyn was in the Park crying her eyes out she still couldn’t get to grips to what Atsuko had done to her she actually forgiven her now but she didn’t want atsuko thinking that she could get away with something like that she wasn’t going to played with like that. Atsuko Yuko and Koji left the restaurant at about half ten and got a taxi to a nearby hotel to spend a night and trying to think on how to make it up to Robyn. Yuko and Koji were having a pillow fight in the hotel gym everyone was looking at them so they decided to attack them to they were quite enjoying there self’s until the hotel manager told them to get back to their room before they got kicked out. The next day they got all their stuff together and headed out to find Robyn “ROBYN!! Where are you” The three of three of them were searching all morning for her but they couldn’t find her in fact she was not even in the city she was by the seaside wishing her life away. A man started to talk to her she knew she has seen him before but didn’t know who it was until he spoke “hey I’m Ren” Robyn stopped crying and started jumping up and down really weirdly.   

sorry it's really bad had to make it quick because someone made me to 
 :monster:

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2012, 07:01:50 PM »
hahahaha Ren from NU'EST the fit beast ahhhhhh

lol i should just play football with him lol an thats how they find me hahaha

nice update

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: The unfortunate events of Kojiyuu (part 14)
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2012, 06:49:04 PM »
lol hope u like it

“Erm are u okay there u?” Ren said with a bit of concern “Omg Omg it’s u he he” Robyn gave him a massive kiss on the head “I’m your biggest fan I’ve got all Ur songs and i think ur really fit!” Ren laughed and told her to walk with him. After they spent 3 hours together Ren started to like her he didn’t at first because he thought that she was a slapper but after getting to know her he found tht she had a heart of gold (Which she does have in really life) “hey Ren would you like to come back to mine for some coffee?” *wink “okay sure” meanwhile Yuko and koji had left Atsuko on her own to cry her eyes out. “Argh I’m bored what do u reckon we do Yuko” “Erm do u wanna go see a movie a movie?” “Erm nah I’m too tired for tht lets go sleep” “no were going to the pics” Yuko picked Koji up and carried her all the way to the pics to watch Ted. After Robyn and Ren had a “Fun” night in together Ren smiled at her gave Robyn his number and took his clothes and his whip wiv him “Argh guess I’m going to have to find them to idiots cuz am taking them wiv me but Atsuko can F**k off “ Robyn went out to find Yuko and Koji it didn’t take her long they were playing chess in the park “U two plebs get here were going” Yuko’s and Koji’s face lit up and they gave Robyn a big hug.   

hope u liked it     

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2012, 07:12:27 PM »
ahahahhaha

lol yer a heart of gold lol

nice update

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2012, 04:38:03 PM »
hope you like it
Okay guys you’re going to meet Ren later he is so fit and he’s really good at singing Robyn said it a storming voice “but what about Atsuko we can’t just leave her behind what would she do?” Yuko said feeling a bit worried for Atsuko Robyn snapped at her “Well she can make do on her own now can’t she?” Koji got angry by the way Robyn snapped at her Yuko but was far too scared to say  anything to her because she would have battered her in the mood that she was in. They stopped off at a local shop to get some food for their travel. In the shop there was food as far as the eye could see “Omg this is amazing  look at all this food and wait what’s this on the wall omg omg omg look akb48 are holding auditions  here tomorrow tonight please please please can we go please?” Yuko gave Robyn her puppy dog eyes “Erm Erm well okay we can go Ren can wait I guess ““ Yay thank you so much” Yuko gave her a big hug and kissed her on the cheek as well as giving her bum a little pinch Yuko could see that Koji was getting very annoyed and upset by what she was seeing in front of her so Yuko jumped on her and started kissing her like mad This made Robyn rather nervous because she started to think about her with atsuko and maybe that she had been too hard on her after all everyone makes mistakes like a wise man once said “When loving someone never regret what you do, only regret what  you didn’t do” but what they did not know is that Atsuko was trying out two well that’s going to be awkward.
what you thing of them all meeting again wonder what it's going to be like  :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 07:19:38 PM by farquhar97 »

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2012, 07:05:07 PM »
lol atsuko shit gonna hit the fan

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: The unfortunate events of Kojiyuu (part 16)
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2012, 08:39:00 PM »
 Hey I hope you like it

The night "ahhh I can't believe that ur letting me do this robyn ahhh I can't wait thank you so much " "lol its Okay because me and Koji are doing it too Omg imagine what it would be like if we won" they all Got in to their outfits but before that they thought that they would have a team bath and started to go though the act. They Got out and changed into the clothes that they would be wearing "Yuko ,Koji are you ready now were going to be late!!!" Robyn seemed to be quite angry and nervous did she know something they didn't ?or was at least thinking about. What if Atsuko was there?

(Later on that night ) " Okay next please " Takamina was the judge for the night "h-hhh hi my names Yuko and theses are my friends Koji and Robyn Okay and the song is called eat you hope you like it " they gave it their all the heat of the room was horrible but when they finished Takamina was on her feet clapping " you three are though to the next round please go though to the room on your left" the 3 was in disbelief they went though and robyn stopped dead as she entered they room because sitting in the corner of the room was Atsuko their eyes locked Yuko tried to pull her back but couldn't she pushed passed and jumped on her and kicked her in the face they needed 20 people to get her off her they both called in too the heads room "WHAT THE F**k was that all about you rekked the night you silly Bitch'es you better be worth it I tell you that get out!!!!!!!

The end

I hope u liked it I know its bad I did it all on my phone because I'm watching soccer aid Omg I love that come on England

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Drop Army - Mermaid