JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - GO!RAIBA

Author Topic: Humans And Robots - Chapter 24 (Kojiyuu + Others) 28/12/2016 (COMPLETED)  (Read 46959 times)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Nice... an update....  :inlove:

Ah.. KojiYuu... so cute and sweet

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline l3utt0sai

:inlove: :inlove: kojiyuu moment

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
yes.. yes.. yes.. :mon lovelaff:
that's what i'm talking about.. :mon XD:
kojiyuu so sweet :mon fu:

please update soon.. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
mwahahaha so lovey dovey~ :heart:  :tama-laff:
But hey~ where's the wild Yuko? some oppai action maybe? :mon misch:

*sigh* lately Kojiyuu's fic is getting more and more lesser, i mean we need more of Kojiyuu these days..  :badluck:

but anyways, THANKS FOR UPDATING~ :on slopkiss:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Yeah kojiyuu sweet moments........ :bath:

YEs where is Yuko's oppai action?

Wild yuko?

But its ok....

Waiting for next update..

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Thanks for the update~xDD
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
Awww~ Kojiyuu is so sweet. XD

I lol'ed at the scene where Yuki proposes to cook >.<

Thanks for the update!

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Korisu29 = I know right? They're meant for each other.  :luvluv2: And thank you! I'll do my best.  :onioncheer:
cisda83 = What's going to happen next? You shall see for yourself!  :mon innocent:
l3utt0sai = I know! :luvluv2:
jhom_09 = Glad you liked it!  :glasses:
yuuchans = Ahaha. That was actually a "behind the scenes" thing. But I'll try to make the oppai action in the future. No promises~  :err: And we really do need more KOJIYUU FICS!!!  :fainted:
arawche079 = Like I said above, it was actually a "behind the scenes" thing. I'll try to make it happen in the future, because in this fic is Yuko is a very level headed person. Not the usual perverted squirrel.
kuro_black29 , nguyen23 = You're welcome and here is the next update. :glasses:
Claito = Ahahaha. I just had to write that.  :kekeke:

Okay, usually I would tell the readers a day before I update the story but... As you all know, in my previous update, it was stated that I won't be able to update for some time as I'm having exams. BUT I decided to update it as a "goodbye for now". As I'll only be back during June?  :err: :err: My exams are taking much of my time and I sincerely apologize. Oh and before I forget, PLEASE RE-READ THE PROLOGUE AS I HAVE CHANGED IT A LITTLE. Anyways, this is the update! I hope you enjoy.  :hee:
Thank you to those who commented and thank you to the silent readers as well! :kneelbow:

Chapter 6
Sayaka pov
Two months have passed since Yuko came back. In this two months, everyone was working hard. Yuko has fully recovered and she'll be restarting her training today. Thankfully, she didn't pushed herself during her recovery period. Kojima-san did a good job on keeping an eye on her. Meanwhile the others trained hard, trying to improve and overcome their weaknesses.

Yukirin has been working on a medicine for Yuko since then. According to her it's already 60% complete but worry not, she's not pushing herself too hard. Mayu on the other hand has been doing fine, being the youngest doctor to become the head doctor has it's pros and cons but she's managing well. Sae contacted me not long ago. We should be able to start the operation in two months time, that is if everything goes according to plan. Oh how I miss her.

Yuko pov
Today is the day where I will be officially back in the team for training. So far, the team has been doing well and I can't wait to spar with them. I smiled as I got myself ready. After getting done, I head to the kitchen. Apparently Nyan nyan decided to cook today.

"Good morning Yuuchan." She said turning around for a while. I smiled back at her. "Morning Nyan nyan." I walked over and snaked my hands over at her waist. "How's breakfast?" I said blowing into her ear. "Yuuchan.." She giggled. "Almost done. Can you pass me the plates at the left corner?" I kissed her on the cheek before muttering a yes. "Do you need any other help?" I asked as I pass her the plates. She shook her head.

"Oh Yuuchan." She started. "Yes?" I looked at her questioningly. "You're starting back your training today right? I'll be there to watch your training today." She grinned. "Do your best Yuuchan." She said as she gave me a quick peck on the lips before heading back to what she was doing earlier. I giggled at her actions.

'She'll be watching eh. This is worrisome.' "H-Hai. I will do my best because Nyan nyan is watching." I said with a small smile. "Mou.." She pouted. 'So cute..'  "Yuuchan, can you set up the table?" She asked. I nodded my head and started setting the table. Breakfast was served not long after. It was wonderful as usual. 'With some usual flirting and some food feeding.' I giggled at that thought.

Moving on.. (Nope, I'm not telling you about what happened it breakfast. It's private. :P) Moving on, today I'll be sparring with Sayaka and the whole team will be there to watch, not to forget my beloved Nyan nyan. Hopefully they will be able to learn something out of this but honestly I'm a little worried. It's been a while since I've moved around freely and I'm having a little problem with controlling my strength.. I guess I'll not go all out. Ma, I'll do my best.

Takamina pov
Everyone is already waiting at the training ground, except for Yuko and Sayaka. "Hey Acchan, have you seen Yuko?" I asked her as I looked at my watch. Acchan looked at me and shook her head. "Maybe they're coming over now?"

I let out a sigh. 'Where are these people..' Just as I was about to call for them, the both of them came walking in with Nyan nyan in tow. "There you are. Everyone is already waiting." Sayaka nodded. "Sorry for being late, we were caught up with some stuffs." Yuko nodded her head in agreement. "If I may ask, why are you here Nyan nyan?" I asked her.

"I just wanted to see Yuuchan train." She said with a bright smile. I chuckled. "Well then, the two of you go and get ready. We'll be waiting outside of the training ground." I gestured. They nodded and went into the training ground. While they were doing their stretches, I gathered the other members. "As you all know, Yuko will be back on the team and today she'll be sparring with Sayaka. They'll be doing hand to hand battle today, no other weapons are allowed. I hope that all of you will focus and try to learn something from this."

"Alright already. Let's get this started." Mii-chan started anxiously. "Calm down Gachapin. They're still doing their stretches." Mariko said as she hit Mii-chan on the head. The WMatsui nodded their heads. "I can't wait to see Yuko-san fight." Jurina muttered. "Let's start." Tomochin said. "Takamina, we're ready." Yuko said through the intercom. "Alright, let's start."

Yuko pov
"Alright, let's start." I heard Takamina saying. 'Yosh, let's do this. Don't go all out.' I reminded myself and got in to position.

"It's been some time since we last sparred with each other." Sayaka said aloud. "Yes, time sure flies.." I said with a small smile. "Let's see what you have under your sleeves. Just because you just recovered doesn't mean that I'll go easy on you." Sayaka said with fire in her eyes. "I never planned for you to go easy on me." I said with a grin.

The both of us took our stance and as our eyes met for a brief moment, we were instantly in close range combat. Sayaka moved in on me and delivered a punch, I dodged aside and attacked back with a punch. She too managed to dodged it. I continued my attack with a wide arc kick. The blow landed on her stomach and she was pushed a few meters back. "You've improved, Yuko. I'm surprised." She grinned. "Likewise." I winked at her.

Sayaka charged forward, delivering kicks and punches at a high speed. I twisted, blocked and dodged to avoid from getting hit. 'She's fast.' Unfortunately, Sayaka managed to land a blow on my leg, making me lose my balanced. I went down on my knees and as fast as I could, I delivered an upercut, heading towards her chin. She stepped back and grinned. "C'mon now, is that all you've got?" Sayaka taunt me. "Well, I was just warming up." She frowned.

With the close distance we had I delivered a powerful jab on her stomach. Sayaka reflexively blocked it and this causes her to bend down her body. Taking the opportunity, I quickly got back on to my feet and hit her with a firm and stronger uppercut. This time I managed to land a blow on her chin. She flew a little and staggered backwards. She got back up on her feet and in a flash, the both of us continued exchanging quick and powerful blows.

We distanced ourselves from one another, breathing a little heavily. Sayaka gathered all her energy and charged at me. She attacked with a roundhouse kick aiming at my head. I quickly put my hands up to block said attack. I did a few backflips to distance myself from her. She wiped the sweat off her forehead and took in a deep breath. "Stop running away Yuko. You've improved but you're not going all out." The frown deepen. 'You don't understand.. Even if you keep taunting me I won't go all out here. It's too dangerous..'

I ran full speed ahead with my fist raised. My fist was stopped by Sayaka as she looked at me with stern eyes. "Why are you holding back?" I sighed back at her confusing her. I quickly removed her grip on my fist and started landing punches on her abdomen. I finished it with a low kick and elbowed her right at the same spot.

Haruna pov
'Yuuchan..' All of us were watching the match and of course we heard everything Sayaka said. Is she really holding back? Yuuchan landed her final blow and the match was officially over. I could hear Jurina telling Rena about how awesome the fight was, ignoring the fact that Yuuchan wasn't going all out. The Atsumina pair gave a loud sigh. "Something is definitely not right." Takamina said. Acchan nodded her head in agreement.

Yuuchan pulled Sayaka up and Sayaka frowned. Yuuchan gave a weak smile and the both of them started heading out of the training ground. After settling down,  Sayaka spoke. "Yuko, you didn't use much of your strength. No, I meant why didn't you go all out?" Sayaka shook her head. "You didn't even use half of your strength.." Yuuchan let out a forced smile. "Yea, you're holding yourself back." Takamina mention. "Is there anything wrong?" Acchan asked. "Not really.." Yuuchan said looking around. "Yuko, please be honest with us." Sayaka said with a firm tone.

"I.. I'm worried that I'll hurt you. To be honest, ever since I got out from the enemies base I had problems in controlling my strength and my body coordination was totally out of it." She said as she fiddled with her fingers. "I talked to Sae about it, I thought it was some side effect of the substance that she injected into me. But apparently the said substance was not suppose to have any side effects. Sae herself was confused so she took the substance that was injected into me for a test and it seems that it was modified." She stopped as she made eye contact with us.

"Sae looked back at the past records to see anyone else had use said modified liquid and unfortunately there were no records about it. But the side effects were thankfully minor. I only have problems with my body coordination, body balance and in terms of strength. The liquid strengthens ones strength, as mine has suddenly improved drastically but it takes time to master it. She managed to help me with my body coordination and my body balance but in terms of strength, we didn't have much time to work on it." A loud sigh was heard.

"It's not really a big deal. For the past few months I've been trying to work it out and I've been getting better but I still do not know what is my limits in terms of strength."

Sayaka's eyes widen. "Not a big deal? For God's sake. Why didn't you tell us earlier?? We could've helped you." Sayaka shouted as she rubbed her temples. "Tell you? You guys already have a lot of things in your hands. I don't want to be a burden to any of you." She retorted. "And you don't understand.." She mumbled. I could feel the tension rising higher.

"Then make us understand." Tomochin said. Yuuchan let out another sigh. She went back into the training ground, clenched her fist and delivered a blow to the ground, the ground sunk a little. "This is the maximum strength that I can control." She said. "W-Wait a minute. Isn't that very strong?" Jurina stuttered. "Yes, my strength has improved drastically but.."

She clenched her fist one more time, delivering another blow. The whole ground shook from the impact. This time a bigger and wider part of the ground was sunk. "This is what happens if I went all out. There are chances that this isn't even my full strength but I don't know." She shrugged.

Soon Yuuchan came back in with a heavy sigh. I made eye contact with Takamina, telling her to ask Rena to bring Jurina out. She got my message and said. "Rena, could you bring Jurina out for training?" Rena nodded her head and brought said confused/shocked girl out. After the both of them were out, the rest of us soften our expression.

"You know that you can tell us whatever problem you're facing. No matter how busy we are, we'll make time for our friends." Sayaka said with a sincere smile. Yuuchan looked up and sighed. "I know but-" She was interrupted by Takamina. "But you don't want to seem weak in front of others.." She nodded her head, her hands fidgeting.

I walked over to Yuuchan and kneeled down in front of her. "Yuuchan.." I said as I interlaced our fingers and eyes made contact. "We'll face this problem together." I said giving her a peck on the forehead. She nodded her head and tighten her grip on our intertwined fingers. "I'm sorry." She said as she squeezed my hand.

"What for?" I asked caressing her face. "For not telling you about my condition." She mumbled. I kissed her on the lips ignoring the fact that everyone is still there, watching us.  "It's alright. Come on, I'll bring you for a check up. We'll check and diagnose what is wrong." I said gesturing her to follow me. I gave a reassuring smile to the others and we started heading to the hospital.

And that's it, more drama!  :kekeke:
I hope you guys like this Chapter though. I think that it's pretty long, if I do say so myself.  :glasses:
Anyways, thank you for reading and till we meet again!  :on gay:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 04:18:41 PM by JoeYee »
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline Claito

• Member+
COOL! JUST COOL!   :twothumbs

YUKO'S STRENGTH IS ENORMOUS! KOWAII~  :panic:! LOL

UPDATE IS GREAT~ I JUST WISHED THE ACTION WAS LONGER. HAHAHA.

THANKS~
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 04:44:46 PM by Claito »

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yuko's strength  :shock:

about the oppai action i will just use my creative mind...... :ding:

I like the action in this fic,

Yuko's super strength,

and Kojiyuu moment.....   :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Thanks for your updating....
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 08:39:01 AM by arawche079 »

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
Yuko super strength :hehehe:
i love this chapter, there's lot of action here,
and the kojiyuu moment  :luvluv1:
because of that, I LOVE YOU author-san :on gay:
see you in your next chapter author-san :byebye:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 05:14:52 AM by jhom_09 »

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
Moving on.. (Nope, I'm not telling you about what happened it breakfast. It's private. )

Geez, i thought you'll write some of their moment there  XD

LOL,  blame me and my kojiyuu's heart,  i just had to use imaginations this time :P

Oh, well~~ the update itself already makes me happy  :deco:  :oops:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah....

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
aww ... kojiyuu moment so cute ...  :mon lovelaff:
but, wait, why you did not write what happened in their breakfast?? mouuu ...  :mon duh:
Okay, fine, I forgive you, at least you update it ... hehehe ... just kidding ...  :mon sweat:
thanks for your update ...  :mon XD:
waiting for the next chapter ...  :mon inluv:

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Claito = Yes, if you think of it, it's pretty scary to have powers that you can't control.  :dizzy: I'm pretty bad in writing action scenes but I'll do my best and try to write it  longer next time!  :ding:
arawche079 = Ahhaha. Yes, A strong Yuko is an awesome Yuko.  :luvluv2:
jhom_09 = Glad you liked it. Aww, I love my readers too.  :luvluv1:
yuuchans = Ahahahaha.. About that...  :kekeke:
cisda83 = You'll find out right here~ :glasses:
Korisu29 = :kekeke:

Alright, sorry for the long disappearance of me. Well, I didn't really disappeared but I was working on the Kojiyuu OS/Week and it's finished. Go and check it out if you have not.  :on gay:
Oh oh! I have made a tumble account (joeyee1314) because Haruko-san suggested to me that I should post my stories in tumblr but I'm not really sure on how to use it so..  :depressed:
REMINDER: IF YOU HAVE NOT RE-READ THE PROLOGUE, PLEASE DO SO!
Well, without further delay, here is the next update~

Chapter 7
Jurina pov
Takamina asked Rena to bring me out for training. 'I believe that they don't want me to know too much.' I sighed. "Whats with the sigh?" Rena asked. "I feel like they're still treating me like a kid." I pouted. "You'll always be a kid in our eyes." She said as she pat my head. I let out another sigh.

"Ma.. What are we going to do? Are we really going to train now?" I questioned. "Hmm..." Rena said, deep in thoughts. "We'll train later.." Rena replied an continued walking a little further before stopping again. "Jurina. Do you want to go for a walk?" Rena asked. "Eh? A-Are you sure?" I tilt my head to the side unsure.

"Well, do you not want go for a walk with me?" She looked at me with a pout. 'Rena.. You're too cute for your own good..' I blushed. "A-Alright. Lead the way." I said as I walked over to  her.

We made our way to the park and we continued to walk side by side in silence. After a while, the Rena decided to stop and so, we took a seat at the bench. Silence engulfed us, but it wasn't an uncomfortable one. Rena let out a sigh and started. "Jurina. I have a story I want to tell you." She said looking down. "Will you listen to me?" She said as she made eye contact with me.

"Mmn!" I said with enthusiasm. She took a deep breath and started. "There once was two princesses who loved one another deeply but neither of the princesses knew that their feelings were mutual. After all it was forbidden love. They tried to not think about the other but it was no use. On one fine day, they're families were holding a party. One of the princess drank too much and confessed her feelings towards the other. The other princess was shock but glad at the same time. They started seeing one another but not for long, as their parents found out that they were seeing one another." She looked up into the sky and continued.

"Back then, a girl who loves another girl is considered as a taboo. Not to mention that, they are the princesses of the King and Queen. Such act was obviously considered as a disgrace to the family. The King and Queen were against such things and decided to marry their child to some other kingdoms prince. Society too did not accept such kind of love. But they did not gave up." She said with a small smile.

"They both ran away from their kingdoms.." She stopped. "Did they live happily ever after?" I asked after making sure that she wasn't going to continue her story. She nodded and gave a small smile. "That's nice.. It feels like it's the both of them against the world." I said with a smile.

"Isn't it weird?" Rena asked. "What is?" I asked back in confusion. "Two girls being in love with one another." She muttered. "Hmm. Nope. Take Yuko-san and Kojima-san as an example. They loved one another deeply and they believed in one another."

I took a deep breath and continued. "I don't think gender is a problem. The bond is more important than anything else." I ended. Rena smiled and asked. "Do you know why I'm telling you this story?" I shook my head. "I.. I have something I would like to confess to you about.." She took a deep breath and started.

"Jurina, I love you. Hearing what you said earlier on, calmed my nerves down. I'm glad that you don't find a girl loving another girl weird. I know that you might not like me back but I just had to tell you. The way you smile when you see something you like, the fact that you sometimes act like a little kid." She chuckled.

"You know, after Yuko-san came back. She told me to have courage to confess my love to you. I agreed because I didn't want to feel any regret as our lives as the Chosen Ones are very unpredictable." She sighed and continued.

"But it did take me a long time to gather up my courage." She said with a nervous chuckle, as she took my hands in to hers. "Jurina. Will you be my girlfriend? I promise to love you deeply and not to leave you no matter what happens. Though we might fight at times but I'll do my best so that our relationship will work." She ended.

I felt tears gathering in my eyes. My tears started to fall but Rena was quick to wiped it off. I wanted to speak but somehow my ability to speak was off. "I guess that's a no." 'No... It's not a no..' She said with a sad smile. "Ma. It's alright. If you don't mind, I have to go." She stood up, ready to leave but I held her back.'C'mon Jurina! You can do it!' "N-No.. Wait." I said.

"Jurina, you don't have to force yourself. I underst-" You don't understand Rena-chan! I have to stop her before she thinks that I don't like her back as well. But how? I have to silence her. Ah, I know. I silenced her with a quick peck on the lips. She blushed hard but she still looked confused.

"Rena. I love you too and I would love to be your girlfriend." I said with a cheshire smile. I pulled her in for a hug as she started crying as well. I rubbed her back in hopes of calming her down. After a few minutes, her sob ceased and we distanced ourselves. I wiped her tears and smiled lovingly at her.

We both leaned in for a kiss. I closed my eyes and soon I felt sparks fly. Her lips were addictive. I pressed back a little harder as she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me in. I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist as we continued to kiss. Soon we separated because of the need to breathe.

"Jurina, I love you." I had a wide grin on my face as she said that. "I love you too, Renachan~" She blushed at the nickname I gave her. I chuckled and pinched her cheeks. "You're too cute." I said as I leaned in and kissed her on the nose. She pouted at me and started.

"So Renachan will be my nickname from now on?" She asked. I nodded and smiled lovingly. "Is it alright with you?" I questioned. "Mmn. Thank you." She said giving me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Ma, even though we're dating now. I'm still your superior so when we're training so you have to obey my orders." Rena said, her serious expression plastered on her face. "Hai!" I saluted at her. "Renachan, so I don't have to obey your orders outside training?" I said with a grin. "E-Ehh..." She said with a pout. "Just teasing you." I said and gave her another quick kiss on the lips. She giggled. We both intertwined our hands as we head for training.

Yuko pov
I followed Nyan nyan as she brought me to the hospital for a diagnosis. We went in and we were greeted by Mayu who looks disheveled. "Hey. What brings you here?" She asked. "We have to do a test to diagnose something." Nyan nyan said. "Oh? Do you need help? I just finished my shift." She said looking at her watch.

Nyan nyan shook her head. "I'll call you if I happen to stumble upon anything that I don't know. But for now, I think you should have a rest. You look tired." I nodded my head in agreement to what Nyan nyan said. "Alright. I'll go and catch some rest. You know where to find me if you need me." She said as she waved and left. We continued on heading to one of the rooms.

Thankfully there was an empty room and soon, I was instructed by Nyan nyan to change my clothes and lie on the bed. I closed my eyes as I felt myself going through the machine, leaving goosebumps on my skin. "Your brainwaves are normal and physically you seem healthy as well.." She mumbled and continued on typing, fingers dancing over the keyboard.

All of a sudden the sound of the keyboard died off. "Nyan nyan? What's wrong?" I questioned, curious as I couldn't see anything as I was still lying on the bed. "Give me a minute." Nyan nyan said in a serious tone, which hasn't been heard often.

A few minutes have passed and soon the sound of fingers typing continued. 'I wonder what's wrong..'  Nyan nyan let out a sigh and stopped typing. "Yuuchan, I found out why you are unable to control your strength." She continued to type a little while longer and started.

"As you said earlier, the substance that was injected into you strengthens ones strength. But it's not only that. I compared your current condition with the one before you went missing and it has changed drastically. It literally raises a persons stats and not only the strength, all at once. Your strength, speed, endurance, agility and flexibility all have increased a whole lot more." She stopped and walked over to me, gesturing me to sit up.

"You have to learn to cope with it." She stated the obvious. "Nyan nyan.. I am trying to." I sighed as I rubbed my temples. "What did Sae taught you when it came to the strength part?" She questioned. I scratched my head, recalling back what she taught. "Ah. Boxing." I said, managing to recall back.

"Hmmm." She said putting a finger at her chin, in a thinking gesture. 'You're cute even if you're serious Nyan nyan.' I smiled a small smiled at that thought. "I think the only way for you to cope with, or even overcome this is to continue your boxing lessons. I mean before all of this you never took boxing before right?" I shook my head in reply.

"Sae-chan asked me as well." I stated. "About?" Nyan nyan question, wanting me to elaborate further. "She asked me which martial arts I have not learned before. I've learned most of it as you are aware of." I said. She nodded her head.

"You've done Judo, Karate, Taekwondo, Kendo, and even Kung Fu." She shook her head reminiscing back about our past. "Anyways, as boxing is a new thing for you, the new skills and knowledge that you can acquire from such training will let you understand better the scope of your strength and find better ways to control it, or work around the limits of the power." I nodded my head in understanding.

"Wait. But who is going to teach me boxing?" I asked. Nyan nyan had this weird smile on her face. "I know just the person." She said as she took out her phone to call someone. "Hey! It's been a while. Do you think you can come over and teach Yuuchan boxing?" 'Eh?? The person she is speaking to knows me? But I don't remember knowing anyone who knew how to box.. If they did I would've been intrigued to learn.'

Unknown pov
I was finally getting a break after this whole time in Namba. 'Finally.. I need to look for-..' I was interrupted by a phone call. It was Nyan nyan. A frien of mine back in the old days if I have to categorize her. "Hey, whatsup?" I started. "Hey! It's been a while. Do you think you can come over and teach Yuuchan boxing?" She asked.

"Heh? The first thing you asked me after all these time is this?" I sweat dropped. I swear this girl.. "Mou.. Are you helping or not?" I sighed. "Alright. You're lucky I just finished everything in Namba. I'll come by to the base by tomorrow noon." I said. "Yatta~ Thanks!" I sighed again.

"No problem. How is Yuko anyways?" The news about Yuko, the captain of AKB48 got missing was really a shock to all other groups. I was undeniably worried considering the fact that we were once close buddies. But she came back a few months ago which was a huge relief for me.

"Wait, is that why you want me to come over and teach her boxing?" I asked after realizing the reason. "Mmn. She's having problems with controlling her strength. It was suggested that she should take up a new martial arts that she has never learned before." She said.

"Ah.. So that's why. She doesn't know I picked up boxing right?" I questioned. "Nope she doesn't." I sighed again for God knows how many times. "Don't tell her that I'm the one teaching her. Keep it a surprise." I requested. "Hmm. Alright. I'll see you tomorrow then!" With that the call ended.

EXTRA SCENE (Because you wanted to know what happened during breakfast)
"Yuuchan, say ahh.." Haruna started as she held the spoon right in front of Yuko. Yuko complied and opened her mouth. "Ahh.." The spoon was placed into her mouth and soon the burst of flavours were happening right in Yuko's mouth.

"Dou??" Haruna asked. "It tastes delicious Nyan nyan!" Yuko said with her eyes wide open. "Really? Yatta~" Haruna cheered. Yuko scooped a small amount of the food and brought it to Haruna's mouth. "Here, let me feed you back." Yuko said. Haruna complied and opened her mouth. "Ahh..."

Yuko brought the food close to Haruna's mouth and quickly removed it when Haruna was about to chomp down the food. Yuko quickly put said spoon into her mouth and grinned at Haruna. "Yuuchan.." Haruna pouted. "You're so mean.." Her pouting intensified.

'I'm going to have a nosebleed.' Yuko thought. She quickly snapped out of her thoughts and brought another spoonful of food for Haruna. "Here." Yuko offered. "Yada.." Haruna shook her head and continued eating on her own. "But Nyan nyan... I was just teasing you." Now it was Yuko's turn to pout.

Yuko got no replied and she sighed. She was about to bring the spoonful of goodness into her mouth but a hand stopped her. "Ahh.." Haruna opened her mouth waiting for Yuko to put said goodness into her mouth.

Yuko smiled widely and quickly but carefully brought said spoon into Haruna's mouth. "Eheheh.." "Yuuchan, you're giggling like an idiot." Haruna said. "No I'm not. I'm giggling like your idiot." Yuko said with a grin. Haruna blushed. "Flirt."

Cliffhanger!!  :kekeke:
Well not really but now you know! There will be a new character in this fic.  :ding:
It has already been decided and the clue here is, Namba.  :dunno:
I wonder is it obvious..
And this chapter is dedicated to the WMATSUI~  :luvluv2:
And the extra scene was NOT planned. That's why it's short.  :depressed:
Anyways, thank you to those who commented on this fic and of course the silent readers as well! :kneelbow:
Before I go, if I may ask. Mind teaching me how to use tumblr?  :err:
Ahahahah. Well, that's all for now! Off I go~  :on gay:
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline Claito

• Member+
Ze thanks for ze update!  :bow:
wMatsui is sweet~  :cow:  :heart:
So, Yuko will take lessons about boxing, ha. Ze right hook! XD
How 'bout Kick boxing? So, she can kick oshiris. HAHAHAHA!  :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:
I wonder who's gonna be the mentor... Sayanee perhaps? Or Milky... Or... or... Wait. They're the only NMB members I know! UWAA.  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Lol.
Need to get to know more about NMB and other 48 groups.  :nervous
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 05:39:51 PM by Claito »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Sweet kiss.... Wmatsui

Kickboxing???

Mentoring...?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
More extra scene..

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Claito = Ahahahah.. I wonder.. But I myself as well only know two members from NMB.  :depressed:
cisda83 = Here's the next update~  :ding:
arawche079 = Ehehehe?

I'm back!! Honeymoon is halfway done!  :kekeke:
Oh right! This time, if you have not re-read the prologue since the last few chapters I've told you to, this time before reading this Chapter, please do go through the prologue to avoid confusion! Okay then, let's start!

Chapter 8
Sayanee pov
If you're wondering who am I, I am Yamamoto Sayaka also known as Sayanee, my status is Human. I used to be classmates with most of the girls in the Akihabara base and we were pretty close.

We were asked to help stop the bad robots. We all accepted the offer but some of us got into different locations. I was sent to Namba, Rena to Sakae, Sakura to Hakata and Yuko and the rest were at Akihabara. The robots main force is at Akihabara, that's why most of the strong humans and half robots are located there. We are called The Chosen Ones.

The Sakae base has been closed down about 3 years ago as there were not enough man power. That's why Rena and Jurina were shifted over to the Akihabara base. Jurina was just a newbie when she was placed in Sakae and it wasn't long because the Sakae base was shut down. She entered the Akihabara team with Rena and so Yuko took her in as her student and taught her.

As I was saying before I got interrupted by the phone call, I need to look for Milky. I was finally done with all the work in Namba and I haven't seen her for about a week due to the amount of work that has accumulated. And I need to inform her about this trip and also the other Sayaka, as in Akimoto Sayaka. I hope she'll allow me to bring Milky along as well. Reporting to her is a must as she is the head of the whole Group and I believe Kojima-san would've forgotten the "minor" details such as informing the head of the group of this change.

Owh and Milky doesn't know Yuko and the rest as she joined the group later on. Milky is the head doctor for the Namba base.

I picked up boxing a year ago, that's probably the main reason why Yuko doesn't know about it. Well then, I'll have to inform Milky as well that we're going to Akihabara for a while.

Sayaka pov
"So basically Kojima-san managed to find a way to help Yuko and you'll be the one helping?" I asked. "Yes. I'll do my best to help her." The other Sayaka replied. "Then I'll leave it to you." I let out a little sigh.

"Erm, I have a request though. Is it possible for me to bring Milky along?" She asked timidly. "Milky? As in Watanabe Miyuki? The head doctor of Namba?" I questioned. "Hai. Rest assured, Milky actually has been asked to take some time off, so I was thinking if it's possible, I would like to bring her to Akihabara with me." She explained. "Ma, I guess it's fine. I'll get people to set up a room for you. I'm assuming that you'll be here tomorrow? Anyways, just try your best to help Yuko recover fast." I said in a commanding voice. "Yes and roger that." She said like a soldier. "Oh. Don't tell Yuko that I'll be coming over to teach." Sayanee suddenly added. "Alright."

After that we talked for a while longer before we ended the call. 'It's a good thing that we manged to find a way to help Yuko to overcome the proble-..'

My thoughts were interrupted by a phone call. "Hello?" I answered without bothering to check who is on the other line. "Sayaka." 'Sae?' This time I checked the dialer and to my surprise it really is her. "Our attack will have to be pushed further back by a month." She said getting straight to business. "It is a good news in some ways but why the sudden  delay?" I questioned.

"Trust me Sayaka. I don't have much time to talk but how is Yuko-chan doing?" She asked her tone becoming more of her Genking personality. "Alright. We managed to find a way to help her and since the plan is going to be delayed by a month, hopefully she can recover by then." I said. "It's boxing right? I believe she'll be able to recover in a month time." She replied nonchalantly. "Yea, and you didn't mention to me about it." I said a little annoyed. "Eh? I-I guess I forgot.." Sae stuttered and let out a nervous chuckle. I sighed. "I think we should cut the line off." I started. "..I love you and miss you." I said sincerely. "I know! I'll be back soon. I love you too and miss you very very very much." She said. With that the call was ended.

Yuko pov
Nyan nyan and I were heading towards the cafeteria to have lunch after the check up but there was something still bothering me. "Ne Nyan nyan.. Who is going to teach me boxing?" I asked. "Hmm? Secret." She answered with a wink. "Mou Nyan nyan.." I pouted. "You'll know tomorrow, don't worry about it.." She said kissing me on the cheek. I let out a sigh and nodded my head. As we arrived at the cafeteria, something caught my attention.

'Ho... Isn't that Jurina and Rena..' I said with a grin on my face. "Yuuchan, what are you thinking? You have this weird grin plastered on your face." She said cupping my cheeks, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Nyan nyan!! Look over there!" I said enthusiastically, pointing to where the WMatsui's are sitting. They are actually spoon feeding one another!

I looked back over to Nyan nyan to see her shock expression with her jaw dropped. "The flies are going to fly in Nyan nyan." I placed my finger at her chin and close her mouth. She blushed at the action. "Ne ne, let's go over and greet them." I said, pulling Nyan nyan with me without waiting for a reply.

"Hello~~" I greeted them in a sing song voice. I guess I surprised them both as their faces got as red as a tomato. "Y-Yuko-san.." Jurina stuttered. I walked over to Rena and put an arm around her shoulder. "You finally made your move eh.." I teased her. Before she could reply, she was interrupted by the Mayuki and Atsumina pair.

"Who made their move? Acchan asked curiously. "Rena did, I think." Yukirin said nonchalantly. "H-How did you know?" Jurina asked. "Well, you just told us." Yukirin chuckled while Jurina turned a darker shade of red. "We were here from the start when the both of you started flirting with one another." Mayu said with a smug grin causing the WMatsuis to blush even harder.

"So, the two of you are officially together now?" Haruna tilted her head to the side in confusion. "H-Hai.. Thanks to Yuko-san who encouraged me to confess my love, I confessed to Jurina. But it did take me some time to gather my courage." Rena sighed. "It's alright. I'm glad you did it." I said as I gently pat Rena on the head. "Jurina." I turned to said girl. "Y-Yes??" Jurina stuttered. "Be nice to Rena and take care of her." I said in a commanding tone. "H-Hai.. I'll take good care of Renachan.." Jurina said with firm determination.

"Heh... Renachan?" The Mayuki pair and I said teasingly. The both of them blushed. "Yuuchan, stop teasing them.." Nyan nyan giggled. "Let's go get some food. I'm hungry.." She pouted. "Hai hai.. Rena, Jurina. Congratulations." I said with a gentle smile. "Thank you.." I pat Jurina on the head. "I'll see you later." Before I left with Nyan nyan, I stopped by Takamina. "Don't you think it's time to make your move before it's too late? " I whispered to her. With that I left with Nyan nyan to get our food.

"What did you say to Takamina?" Nyan nyan asked. "Hmm? Something that will hopefully encourage her on confessing her real feelings." "Yuuchan, since when did you become a match maker?" She giggled. "I didn't!" I replied with a grin.

Takamina pov
"Don't you think it's time to make your move before it's too late?" Yuko said before she left. 'Make my move huh..' My thoughts were interrupted by Acchan who is calling me. "You okay?" She asked, worried evident in her tone. I nodded my head in reply. "They'll make a great couple.." Acchan muttered softly.

Maybe it is time. "I'll see you later okay?" With that I left. 'C'mon Takamina. I have to be brave. Even Rena and Jurina are together now.' I slapped both my cheeks. "Yosh! Let's do this."

Acchan pov
'I wonder what's wrong with Minami. She seems out of it.. Is it related to the WMatsuis being together? But why would she even be bothered by the both of them being together. That's just silly.' I shook my head to clear my thoughts which unfortunately failed. 'Ah. After Yuko whispered to her she got out of character. What were they talking about..' I sighed as I sat myself down at the cafeteria. My train of thoughts was interrupted by a tap on the shoulder. It was the Tomotomo pair. "Can we join you?"

Tomochin pov
Flashback

"I'll see you later okay?" With that Takamina left. Acchan soon sat herself down with a gloomy atmosphere surrounding her. 'I swear this two will never fail to give me a headache.' I looked over to see Tomo~mi letting out a sigh while the Mayukis were just teasing the WMatsuis. "This two are really oblivious." I said rubbing my temples. Tomo~mi nodded her head and sighed. "Maybe we should try to wipe away the gloomy atmosphere surrounding Acchan, chiyuu?" She suggested. Feeling the headache starting to ease, I nodded my head. We walked over to Acchan and I tapped her on the shoulder. "Can we join you?"

End of Flashback

"Sure.. Have a seat." Acchan gestured. "Why the gloomy face?" I asked trying to seem oblivious. "Something isn't right with Takamina." Acchan stated and sighed. "Eh?? What do you mean, chiyuu?" Tomo~mi questioned. Acchan was undeniably deep in thoughts but soon she let out a sigh and shook her head. "Maybe I'm just worrying too much. Don't worry about me." She said waving a hand. "Oh, I'll go and get some food." Acchan stood up and left.

"I wonder is Acchan aware of her own feelings.." I mumbled. "At least Takamina is aware of it. Hopefully she'll be able to gather her courage and confess soon, chiyuu." I looked over to Tomo~mi. "I definitely hope that she will. I can't stand seeing these two acting like this and by the way why did the word chiyuu reappeared back?" I asked tilting my head to the side. "I just thought that it has been a long time since I last used it so I decided to use it chiyuu~"

"Tomo~mi.. Don't use it too much if not I'll get annoyed." I said with a stern look. "Mou.. But only today, chiyuu?" She said with a pout. 'Cute.' "Alright." I said with a small smile. "Yay! Thank you Tomochin." She said giving me a quick peck on the cheek.

Okay now, you guys might be wanting some action scenes with Sayanee and Yuko but that will be on hold for now. The next few chapters or maybe two, will be mainly focused on the Mayuki pairing first and then the Atsumina pair. Of course the WMatsui, Tomotomo and Sayamilky will be there for some fluff, but my main focus is the Mayuki pairing, Atsumina pairing and of course I will put in some Kojiyuu fluff.  :shy1:
After all, I miss my Kojiyuu pairing..  :fainted:

Oh, and er.. Another announcement, I WON'T be on hiatus but updates will take some time especially after the end of this week (Mid-Term Holidaying~) as I'm sitting for a major exam this year and the exam isn't that far away.  :depressed:
Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for the long author note. :kneelbow:
Oh and of course, thank you to those who commented and of course the silent readers!  :luvluv2:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 01:04:56 PM by JoeYee »

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - GO!RAIBA