JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Advantage Lucy - Glider

Author Topic: → JoeYee's OS Corner ← Strangers (Kojiyuu) (24.1.17)  (Read 36637 times)

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Re: → JoeYee's OS Corner ← Under the Rain [Kojiyuu] (18.7.15)
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2015, 06:10:35 PM »
Great !!!nice update !!!

Grrrrrrr...I want more

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
→ JoeYee's OS Corner ← Photograph [Kojiyuu] (1.8.15)
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2015, 06:10:15 PM »
ChibiRine = Ahahah. I'm not, you're the legend here, ChibiRine-san!  :ding: Don't give up!!
Haruko = You're welcome! Hmm..  :nya: I'll see if I am able to fulfil your request.  :on GJ:
arawche079 = Well, here is the next one!

Hey guys, I'm back with another OS.
It's a song-fic ft Photograph by Ed Sheeran and to be honest, I think I didn't do that well..  :err:
Right, I recommend you to listen to the song while reading this fic or you may also listen to it first before reading this fic.

Photograph
Loving can hurt
Yuko and Haruna had started dating about a year ago but Haruna was having a problem. She didn't liked how Yuko was always looking at other girls even though they were together. Haruna sighed as she looked at the photograph that she and Yuko took together back then, when they started dating.

Loving can hurt sometimes

Haruna bought coffee for the both of them.  'I hope she'll like it.' Haruna giggled a little as she walked into the practice room. Yuko who was having fun, didn't noticed Haruna's presence. Yuko who saw Acchan, ran over to her and kissed her on the cheeks. Haruna felt her heart shattered into pieces watching Yuko doing so. The cup of coffees that she was holding dropped onto the floor, startling the other two in the room.

But it's the only thing that I know

"Nyan nyan! Are you okay?" Yuko asked worriedly as she ran over to her. Yuko seem to not notice how odd or should I say jealous Haruna was behaving. Haruna had her head down as she felt tears threatening to fall. She gripped her fist tightly when Yuko touched her.

When it gets hard

"Yuuchan, let's break up." Yuko was in a state of shock. "N-Nyan nyan? Y-You're joking right?" Yuko stuttered as she tried to reach out for Haruna. "I'm not. Let's break up."

You know it can get hard sometimes

Haruna ran out of the practice room leaving a devastated Yuko inside. "You've done it now.." Mariko said. "What do you mean? I did nothing wrong!" Yuko shouted. "That's where you're wrong." Mariko said as she eyed Yuko. "You should stop going around kissing other people when you are already officially dating." Acchan stated bluntly. Yuko's eyes widen in surprised.

It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

'How could I have never noticed. Every time I flirted with someone, she would give me a bitter smile. Stupid Yuko.' Yuko mentally reprimanded herself. "Oshiriko-chan!! What are you doing here?" Mayu shouted at her Oshiri Sister. "Go and chase her!" Yukirin shouted. Yuko who was lost in her thoughts, quickly snapped out of it, running out after Haruna.

We keep this love in a photograph

Haruna who ran and ran, stopped at the park, panting as she felt her tears fell. She reached into her pocket taking the photograph out, staring at it.

We made these memories for ourselves

'It's over now..' Haruna shut her eyes as more tears started to fall. She crumpled the photograph. As she was about to throw the photograph away, a voice called out to her.

Where our eyes are never closing

She opened her eyes and turned around to see her squirrel. 'Yuuchan..' She dropped the photograph on to the floor.

Hearts are never broken

Yuko panted as she lightly grabbed Haruna by her hand.

Times forever frozen still

"Nyan nyan.." Yuko started slowly. "What is it, Oshima?" Haruna said coldly. Yuko's eyes widen in surprised. ".. I'm sorry." Yuko said sincerely as she bowed a 90 degrees.

So you can keep me

"I know you want to break up with me, but Haruna. Is it possible to give me another chance?" Yuko said with her head still bowing low.

Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans

"I promise you I'll make it up to you. Meet me at the cafe we usually go to at 8pm?" Yuko asked as she lightly squeezed her hands.

Holdin' me closer 'til our eyes meet

Yuko slowly looked up at Haruna and raised her hand and wiped the tears. "..Fine." Haruna sniffed. Yuko beamed a smile. "Great! Thank you Nyan nyan. I'll walk you home?"

You won't ever be alone

"It's alright. I need some time alone. I'll see you tonight." Haruna said as she walked away from Yuko. "Take care Nyan nyan." Yuko said as she looked fondly at Haruna's retreating figure.

Wait for me to come home

'I'll have to make this right.' Yuko thought as she picked up the crumpled photograph and smiled sadly. "I'm really sorry Nyan nyan.." Yuko took her phone out and dialed some numbers. 'I'll need everyone's help if I want this to succeed.'

Loving can heal

"What can we help with?" Acchan asked as she looked around the cafe with Takamina beside her. "I need the both of you to help me to play the guitar." Yuko said after explaining her plan.

Loving can mend your soul

The Mayuki appeared not long after the Atsumina pair who went to prepare. "Shiriri-chan, can you help me play the piano?" Yuko questioned Mayu who looked confused at first but nodded her head.

And it's the only thing that I know (know)

As the three went to practice, Mariko appeared looking a little annoyed. "Mariko. I'm sorry but please give me a chance to make this right with Haruna." Yuko asked as she bowed.

I swear it will get easier

Mariko's facial expression soften. "This is your last chance." Mariko sighed. "Anything you need me to help with?" Mariko asked as she ruffled the squirrels hair.

Remember that with every piece of ya

"Mmn! I need you and Yukirin to go to the florist and get some roses." Yuko said as she beamed. "Oh, buy a fake one as well." Yuko requested as the other two looked knowingly at her.

And it's the only thing we take with us when we die

Time flies, the Atsumina pair and Mayu managed to master the playing of the song as they headed back to change. Yuko looked at the venue and smiled. 'I'll prove to you Haruna.'

Haruna on the other hand was alone in her room sleeping. Her alarmed rang, signalling for her to get up. She checked the time and sighed. "This is your last chance Oshima Yuko." She said to herself as she stood up and headed to the toilet to freshen herself up.

Yuko smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror. She decided on wearing a black dress.

Spraying a little perfume, Yuko headed back over to the cafe.

Everyone already gathered themselves at the cafe. Atsumina already on stage, strumming a few times while Mayu ran her fingers alone the keyboard. Yuiparu and Sayamilky were there as well to give moral support.

Our hearts were never broken

Yuko smiled at them with her signature squirrel smile and looked over to Mariko who gave her a little tap on the shoulder. "We've already bought the roses." Mariko said as she gestured over to the back. "Right, Yukirin and I will be in charge of the sound system and the lightings. We've practiced through already." Mariko grinned while Yuko widen her eyes in realization. "Yeap. I knew you would've forgotten such detail." Mariko teased while Yuko blushed. Yuko bowed a 90 degrees and thanked Mariko.

"Y-You guys ready?" Yuko asked as she looked nervously around the others. "Yes! Calm down Oshiriko-chan." Mayu said as she rubbed Yuko on the back of her shoulder. "Yuko-san! We'll guide Kojima-san in." Milky and Paru said. Yuko nodded her head and muttered a thank you. Yuko took a deep breath and started. "Okay, just as we rehearsed." Yuko said as all of them got into position. Yuko gave Mariko the okay sign and so they turned of all the lights.

So you can keep me

"Come on in Kojima-san!" Milky said as she latched onto Haruna. "You look pretty." Paru said as she too gestured for Haruna to head in."Why are all of you here?" Haruna asked surprised. "Hmm.. I wonder." Milky said feigning innocence. "Ma, our presence doesn't matter much here." Paru said as they arrived in front of the stage. "You shall sit here." Paru said as Milky lightly pushed her on to the chair.

Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans

The two left Haruna who was in confusion. 'What is going on?' Haruna wondered. All of a sudden the strumming of guitar was heard. Not long after a spotlight was on, shining on the right side of the stage, blinding Haruna for a moment. '..A-Acchan?' Haruna's eyes widen in surprise. Acchan winked at her as she continued to concentrate on playing the guitar.

Holdin' me closer 'til our eyes meet

After playing the intro, another guitar strumming was heard. Another spotlight was on, shining on to another figure. 'Even Takamina?' Takamina smiled encouragingly at a figure who was still cloak in darkness. Next, the sound of the piano keys playing could be heard. The spotlight shone down on Mayu who was gracefully running her fingers up and down the keyboard. 'Eh? Mayu-chan too? What's going on?' Haruna was getting more confused but her confusion was stop short thanks to another spotlight that was turned on, shining brightly at the center of the stage with Yuko standing there.

You won't ever be alone

Yuko took a deep breath and made eye contact with Haruna, giving her a small smile before she started singing.

Loving can hurt
Loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard
You know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

Yuko looked lovingly at Haruna who was in a state of shock and surprised.

Hearts are never broken

Haruna who had recovered from her initial shock, now listens to the lyrics intently.

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
'Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home

Yuko poured her heart out as she sang finish the chorus.

Loving can heal
Loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know (know)
I swear it will get easier
Remember that with every piece of ya
And it's the only thing we take with us when we die

Haruna felt herself starting to tear a little as she could feel the sincerity from Yuko.

We keep this love in this photograph
Our hearts were never broken

Haruna thought back on what happened earlier that day and she felt like killing herself for being so... irrational. Haruna knew that if they talked things out, things wouldn't have turned out this way.

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
'Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone

But in some ways, Haruna was glad. She was glad to see Yuko fighting for the both of them. Haruna smiled at Yuko who sang the pop song even more powerful than before, after seeing her cat smile.

And if you hurt me
That's OK, baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

Wait for me to come home [4x]

The others who were there to give moral support, smiled in relieve seeing the two somewhat reconciled.

Oh you can fit me
Inside the necklace you got when you were 16
Next to your heartbeat
Where I should be
Keep it deep within your soul

Yukirin and Mariko who were at the back, hi-5 one another and grinned as they continued watching Yuko performing.

And if you hurt me
Well, that's OK, baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

When I'm away
I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost
Back on 6th street
Hearing you whisper through the phone,
"Wait for me to come home."

As the song ended, Yuko went to the backstage to retrieve the bouquet of roses before heading down to Haruna. "You look beautiful.." Yuko smiled as she she caressed Haruna's face. "Just like always." Yuko winked, making Haruna blushed. Yuko patted Haruna on the other head. "Here, these are for you. Mariko and Yukirin helped me to pick it." Yuko grinned as Haruna looked over to the said two, who gave her a thumbs up. Yuko reached down to grab Haruna's hand before turning serious.

"Haruna. I'm sorry for being such an inconsiderate brat. I'm sorry for always fooling around, even after I have you. I'm sorry for taking you for granted. I'm sorry for not noticing your feelings and being so oblivious." Yuko said as she tightly squeezed Haruna's hands. "I'm sorry for hurting you." Yuko said as she pulled Haruna into her embrace, mindful of the bouquet of roses. Haruna buried her face at the crook of Yuko's neck and shook her head.

"Will you forgive me and give me another chance?" Yuko asked as they both separated from one another. Haruna nodded her head. "Mmn. Yuu-chan, don't ever hurt me again." Haruna said as she pouted a little.

Yuko laughed seeing Haruna acting that way. "Of course. I promise you." Yuko said as she leaned in for a kiss on the lips making Haruna blushed even harder. "Yay! You did it, Oshiriko-chan!" Mayu said and soon applauses were heard, with all the lights turning on as well.

Acchan and Takamina placed their guitars and walked over to the Kojiyuu pair. "Yuko, don't mess up again. You hear me?" Takamina said as she received a nod from Yuko. "I won't." Yuko grinned as she wrapped her arms around Haruna's waist.

Yukirin and Mariko walked over to the others after turning off the sound system and also the unnecessary lightings. "Don't hurt her okay? Haruna maybe a tsundere but she has a very fragile heart." Mairko teased. "Mari-chan!!" Haruna retorted resulting in laughter.

Yukirin walked over to where Mayu was and kissed her lovingly on her forehead. "You did a great job." Yukirin grinned at Mayu before looking over to Yuko. "Take good care of Kojima-san!" Yuko nodded her head and smiled her signature squirrel smile.

"Everyone, thank you for helping me today. Without you guys, I couldn't have apologized to Nyan nyan sincerely." Yuko said as she grinned. "Thank you all for coming to give me moral support." Yuko bowed as she looked at the Yuiparu and Sayamilky pairing who gave Yuko a thumbs up.

"Takamina, Acchan, and Shiriri-chan, thank you for playing the music instruments even though it was very last minute and we didn't have much time to practice." Yuko once again bowed to them. "It's okay.. To be honest, I enjoyed myself today." Acchan smiled as she gave an encouraging pat on Yuko.

"Mmhmm. I agree." Takamina nodded her head as she looked lovingly at Acchan, stroking her imaginary beard. "I'm glad I could help out!" Mayu said as she smiled widely at Yuko.

"Yukirin, thank you for helping Mariko with the flowers and also taking the initiative to help me with the sound system and the lightings." Yuko smiled at Yukirin who gave and okay sign. "Any time."

Yuko fidget a little before thanking the last person who helped her. "Mariko. I'm sorry for being a fool. I'm sorry I hurt your best friend." Yuko said as she made eye contact with Mariko. "But I promise you, it'll never happen again. Thank you for helping me as well." Yuko bowed a straight 90 degrees as Haruna stood there surprised.

"Glad you know, squirrel." Mariko said sternly. "And you're welcome. Oh and by the way, you owe me a meal." Mariko said as she got back to her usual trolling mood. "Sure." Yuko nodded her head in agreement.

"Okay okay. you've thanked everyone already right?" Takamina asked as Yuko answered a yes. "Well then, we'll be heading out to give you two some time alone." Acchan continued Takamina's sentence as they all headed out.

"..Thank you Nyan nyan.." Yuko once again said as she pecked Haruna on the cheek, eliciting a giggle from Haruna. "Yuuchan~" Haruna said in a sing-song voice. "What is it?" Yuko asked as she looked lovingly at Haruna. "Promise me not to flirt with other girls?" Haruna said with her puppy eyes set, making Yuko blsuh. "I-I promie you. Oh, and here. You dropped this earlier on the ground."

Yuko said as she passed a photograph to Haruna. Haruna gasped in surprised. "I thought that was the only copy we had? Didn't I crumpled it?" Haruna stated as she ran her fingers on the photograph. "Mmhmm. I have my ways." Yuko grinned. "Yuuchan~ Thank you." Haruna said as she leaned in for a kiss.

The two kissed passionately and as the need to breath arise, the two separted from one another. "I love you Yuuchan." Haruna said as she rubbed her nose against Yuko's. "I love you too, Haruna. I love you until the last rose dies." Yuko said as she looked at Haruna who once again pouted. "You won't love me after that?" She said sadly as Yuko giggled a little.

"Look a little closer at the roses." Yuko urged. Haruna looked a the bouquet of roses that she was holding. After observing them for a while she noticed something. "It's fake?" Haruna said as she tilted her head in confusion. "But it can't be, it smells like roses." Haruna shook her head, trying to think of what Yuko meant. Yuko giggled seeing how Haruna was acting. "Only one of them is fake Nyan nyan.. And I meant what I said, I will love you until the last rose dies." She smiled lovingly at Haruna who gasped in surprised.

Soon tears made their way down Haruna's face. "E-Eh? Nyan nyan, what's wrong?" Yuko asked worriedly. "Happy tears Yuuchan.. Happy tears." Haruna grinned as she wrapped her arms around Yuko.

'Thank you Yuuchan, for not giving up on us..'

And that's a wrap.
I hope you liked it!
Thank you to those who took their time to comment and of course the silent readers. :kneelbow:
Off I go~  :on gay:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 04:02:09 PM by JoeYee »
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
Re: → JoeYee's OS Corner ← Photograph [Kojiyuu] (1.8.15)
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2015, 12:37:53 AM »
THIS IS MY SPOT! :glasses:

Is it a coincidence or what? I was playing Photograph when I saw your thread. XD

And damn! I was writing an OS inspired by Photograph, JoeYee-san. :depressed:

But, one thing is for sure! We have a different plot but same title and just same song. XD

At first, I was so sad because Haruna decided to break-up with Yuko. :frustrated:

Tsk, Yuko is such a player. (As usual) XD

But we all know one thing, Yuko only loves Haruna and Haruna only loves Yuko. That's that. :luvluv1:

You know that I love it, right? You know that! :farofflook:

Thank you for creating a wonderful KojiYuu OS! :on gay:

Now off I go, to write more KojiYuu here. :mon bye:

THANKS FOR THE CUTE OS. :mon inluv:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 12:49:59 AM by ChibiRine »

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2015, 04:27:58 AM »
OMG too much sugar! I love it! but... Just an observation.. what about twin tower? Doesnt yuko call them?

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2015, 07:08:48 AM »

i'm always listening to this song and then i saw your update,

I love this OS so much, kojiyuu is so sweet and of course haruna always forgive our yuuchan, hehe

thank you for this,

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2015, 12:36:27 PM »
A fake rose means a fake love coz I'm bitter. looooooooooooooool XD

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2015, 12:52:05 PM »

Such a drama queen, OMG. XD

OMG too much sugar! I love it! but... Just an observation.. what about twin tower? Doesnt yuko call them?

Yeah, I noticed that too. :dunno:

Offline Claito

• Member+
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2015, 02:11:15 PM »

Such a drama queen, OMG. XD

Yeah, I noticed that too. :dunno:

^^^I still think real roses are more romantic even tho they wither or die even if it did we know its genuine. Its like life, we live, we bloom, then we die. WAHAHAHAHAHA! XD Fake just rings something negative to me. #I'mStillBitter  :lol: Synthetic would be a better word for me tho. Anyway, I can make an exception looool. JoeYee-san, don't get me wrong... I hope I did not offend you in anyway. I LOVE YOUR FICS~  :hip smile:

^^It goes like this Sayaka loves Yuko. Sae loves Sayaka. But Yuko loves Haruna. Their friendship got wrecked.  :nervous THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN. Unless someone... love triangle between the shinyuu trio.  :bleed eyes:

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2015, 05:59:58 AM »
ChibiRine = Aahahha, what a coincidence.  :hee: I'll be waiting for your version then~
Haruko = Hoho!! Twin towers?  :glasses:
jhom_09 = Glad you liked this~
Claito =  Y U SO BITTER? :shock:  :mon inluv: No worries~ Not offended.

I see some of you are wondering where are the twin towers eh...
TBH, I forgot about them.  :shock:
BUT, I'll make it up to you guys!
I'll make a part two of it so do wait for the continuation of Photograph ft Saeyaka a.k.a Twin Towers~
See you soon!
Off I go now~  :on gay:

Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
Late comment...late comment...late comment~
nice os as always ...
waiting for your next os.. :-D

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Korisu29 = Aahhaha.. Thank you thank you.  :D

Anyway, like I promised.
Here is the second part for Photograph.
Oh right, and I have something to tell all my fellow readers. BUT... I'll announce it later in Humans and Robots as I'll be updating it later on today as well.
Hope you enjoy this second part~

Photograph (Part 2)
After yesterday's event, Haruna decided to spend the night at Yuko's place. The two talked through the night, repairing their once broken relationship.

"Yuuchan~ There's something I want to ask you." Haruna said as she looked at Yuko. "Asked away." Yuko smiled as she pulled Haruna onto her lap. "Did you forget about something?" Haruna questioned as she wrapped her arms around Yuko's neck. Yuko looked confused by the question. "Or more specifically, two people?" Still getting no reaction from her beloved, Haruna sighed. "You didn't call Sayaka nor Sae to help you with yesterday's event. Were they aware of what was happening yesterday?" Haruna stated the obvious making the other jaw dropped.

"I see.. You forgot about them.." Haruna teased. Yuko who seems to still be in a state of shock, did not reply Haruna. "Yuuchan?" Haruna gently carresed Yuko's face, snapping her out of her reverie. "..I forgot." Yuko was devastated. In all the rush, she forgot about her two buddies. Haruna giggled seeing Yuko making weird faces.

"Ne.. Call them and buy them coffee?" Haruna suggested to Yuko who nodded her head frantically. She quickly took her cellphone and dialed the number, putting it on loudspeaker. The phone was answered soon.

"Oi. How rude of you to forget your good buddies." Sae sighed as she talked on the phone. "We've heard about it from the others." Sayaka added in. A nervous laughter was heard on the other side. "S-Sorry.. I'll make it up to the both of you. You guys free for a cup of coffee now?" Yuko asked.

"Hmm.. " Sae's thought was stop short as Haruna spoke. "Hello Sae-chan." Haruna said as Sae perked up. "Why hello there.." "Let us make up to the both of you?" Haruna said as Sae sighed. "Alright alright. Meet you in an hour's time. Same coffee shop?" Sae questioned. "Yes, the usual one." Haruna said.

Yuko on the other hand stared at Haruna with amazement. "Well then, see you later~" Haruna said as she ended the call. "Why are you staring at me like that?" Haruna asked as she flicked Yuko on the forehead lightly. "Ittai yo~" Yuko pretended as she rubbed her forehead. "Nyan nyan is a M." Yuko pouted. "M?" Haruna tilted her head in confusion. "Masochist." Yuko grinned as Haruna turned red.

Worried that her cat might get mad she quickly pull Haruna in for a hug. "I was just joking. I was thinking about how great you were in handling things. You managed to help me call the other two out." Yuko praised as Haruna's anger was put out. "I-It's nothing." "No it's not, you're a great help." Yuko smiled as she distanced themselves from one another. "And I'll reward you with a kiss~" Yuko said as she puckered her lips. "Pervert!" Haruna shouted as she hit Yuko on the head before getting off of Yuko's lap.

"Nyan nyan~" Yuko whined eliciting laughter from the other. "Come on.. We have to change now, we'll be meeting up with them in an hour right?" Haruna said as she started making her way to Yuko's their room. "No chu?" Yuko asked with her puppy eyes set. "No chu." Haruna repeated with a grin as she walked in to their room.

'This girl.. She's going to be the death of me.' Yuko smiled as she stood up and stretched a little. "Ma, guess I better go change as well." Yuko said as she headed into their room.

Haruna on the other hand, was half naked, only clothe with her bra and panties. "Ne Yuuchan, what should I wear?" Haruna asked after feeling an intense or should I say pervert glare. 'Pervert..' Haruna inwardly giggled as she looked through the clothes.

Haruna felt a pair of arms wrapping themselves around her. "Maybe you shouldn't wear anything." Haruna shivered feeling Yuko's breath on her ear. "Maybe I should.. Everyone would be able to see my nice body." Haruna said nonchalantly.

Haruna felt Yuko's arms tightening on her waist. Soon she found herself pinned against the cupboard. "No! Your body is only for me to see." Yuko said as she looked into Haruna's eyes intensely. Yuko ran her fingers on Haruna's cheek before heading down to her neck making Haruna let out a soft moan. "Cute.." Yuko smiled her signature squirrel smile.

Yuko leaned in for a quick kiss before heading towards the bathroom. "We'll continue this tonight. If we do it now, I don't think I'll be able to control myself and it might cause us to be late." Yuko grinned evilly at Haruna before going in to the toilet. Haruna groaned in annoyance. "Stupid Yuuchan.." Haruna whispered to herself as she herself got ready.

At the cafe
"Two cups of coffee, please." Sayaka said to the waiter. "Is there anything else?" The waiter asked, Sayaka shook her head and the waiter smiled. "Alright. Your drinks will be served shortly." Sayaka muttered a thanks before looking over at Sae who was looking at her watch intently. "It's still early Sae." Sayaka sighed. "Is it?" Sae asked, feigning innocence. Sayaka nodded her head while Sae sighed. The two settled into a comfortable silence.

"Here are your coffees. Enjoy~" The waiter said winking at Sayaka. Sae who noticed the gestured, angrily stated. "She's taken." Sae wrapped her arms around Sayaka protectively to prove her point. Sayaka on the other hand was blushing a little.

"S-Sorry.." The waiter quickly apologized, retreated and dissappeared. Sae sighed and looked over at Sayaka who was looking amused at her. "What?" Sae asked with a little pout. "Nothing.. Just thinking about how possessive you are." Sayaka grinned at Sae who blushed a little.

"Hey there~" A familiar voice started. The two towers looked over to said voice and smiled. "Yuko! Oh, and hi Nyan nyan." Sae smiled widely to the two. "Have a seat.." Sayaka gestured to the empty couch at the opposite of them. "Wait! Have you ordered your drinks?" Sae asked before the Kojiyuu paired could settle down. "Yes, we have." Haruna said as Yuko gently urged her to sit. There was an awkward silence filling the air as both couples kept quiet.

Haruna gently nudged Yuko, snapping Yuko out of her train of thoughts. She took a deep breath before starting."..Sorry for not informing you about the apology event yesterday?" Yuko sighed. "It just slipped my mind as I was in a panic rush." Yuko rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. The twin towers sighed. "But we're your best buds! And you forgot about us." Sae said with a pout. "I didn't it on purpose." Yuko pouted back Sae.

Haruna and Sayaka who saw how the two acted, laughed. "What?" Yuko and Sae said at the same time, both looking at their own partners. "The two of you.." Sayaka started as Haruna continued. "are so childish." The both laughed ad their partners looked at one another before cracking into laughter as well.

"H-Here are your drinks.." The waiter quickly left the drinks on the table before disappearing once again. "What's with him?" Yuko asked as she passed the drink to Haruna who accepted it with gratitude.

"Well, someone scared the poor boy off." Sayaka stated as she looked over to Sae who blushed. "H-He was flirting with you." Sae said as she drank her drink. The Kojiyuu pairing smiled devilish at Sae.

"Anyway, Kojima-san. How did Yuko apologized to you?" Sayaka started as she leaned back into her seat, wrapping her hands around Sae who smiled at the gesture. "Oh oh!" Haruna said enthusiastically. "Give me a minute." Haruna took her handbag and started searching for something.

"What are you looking for Nyan nyan?" Yuko asked curiously. "..This!" Haruna said as she took out her phone. "What about it?" Sae asked as she eyed the device curiously. "Mari-chan recorded the whole thing yesterday." Haruna beamed brightly.

All of a sudden, Yuko's phone rang signaling an incoming message.

Subject: Video

Hello there! I recorded the whole process yesterday~~
I've send it to Nyaro already. No need to thank me. Hope you enjoyed it~

Yuko facepalmed reading the message. "Maritroll.." She said aloud, Haruna took a peek at the phone and smiled widely. "Here you go." Haruna said as she passed the phone over to the other occupants.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Woah... That was very brave of you Yuko! I'm proud of you!" Sayaka said after they finished watching the video. Yuko who heard the compliment, blushed a little. ". Thanks.." Yuko muttered. "Aww man.. I wish that I was a part of it." Sae pouted. "It'd be really cool.." She added. Yuko looked apologetically at Sae who let out a sigh. "Ma.. I'm just glad you two managed to fix things up." Sae smiled genuinely at the Kojiyuu pairing.

"Yeap, thankfully Nyan nyan felt my sincerity. Anyway, I told you I'd made it up to you right? Go ahead and other whatever you want.." Yuko said as she beamed at the two. "You serious?" Sae asked as her eyes sparkled brightly. "Yeap.." Yuko nodded her head. Sayaka on the other hand looked worriedly. "You do remember that Sae eats a lot right?" Yuko was stunned. She totally forgot about it. As she was about to stop said girl from ordering, it was too late.

"I would like two parfaits. Three cheesecakes. One strawberry milkshake. Six cupcakes." The waiter frantically wrote the orders down. On the other hand, Yuko and Haruna's jaw dropped. "Hmm. Sayaka, is there anything you want?" Sayaka shook her head in reply while she let a sigh.

"Sae-chan.. Y-You sure eat a lot.." Haruna said as she looked at the other. Sae nodded her head and smiled like a kid who gets to eat all the sweets they had. (Well, the fact is. She really gets to eat all of it.)

Yuko once again facepalmed and sighed. "Ma.. It's alright." Yuko rubbed her temples. "So you're going to forgive me, yes?" Yuko asked. "Hmm.. I'll think about it." Sae said as her parfaits arrived. Yuko dropped her head on Haruna's shoulder who patted her head, feeling a little sorry for her squirrel.

"Woah.. Sayaka! Look at the parfait! It looks awesome!!" Sae said as her eyes sparkled. Sayaka on the other hand nodded and smiled sincerely at Sae. "Ma, iktadakimasu.."

After Sae's  fourth parfait, sixth cheesecakes and seventh cupcakes, she leaned back and let out a satisfied sigh. "Alright Yuko-chan, you're forgiven." Sae said as she rubbed her belly. "..Thank you.." Yuko smiled genuinely at her buddy.

"Sayaka, do take care of Sae-chan.. I'm worried that she might have a stomach ache due to the amount of sweets she ate.." Haruna said as she looked worriedly at Sae. "Mmhmm. Will do. We'll be heading out first. See you at tomorrow's practice." Sayaka waved as she gently tugged Sae up from her seat. "Thanks for the treat,  Yuko-chan.." Sae grinned like a kid while Yuko just nodded and smiled widely at her.

After the both left Yuko leaned back on her seat and sighed. 'I totally forgot that Sae can eat a lot..' Yuko let out a small laughter. "What's wrong Yuuchan?" Haruna asked worriedly. Yuko shook her head and smiled lovingly at Haruna. "Just grateful the Sayaka didn't order anything else.." Yuko said, resulting in Haruna to giggled.

"Ma, we shall head back too. Tomorrow's practice starts early.." Yuko drank finish her cup of coffee before she stood up from her seat, gently tugging Haruna to follow. "Give a minute. My drink isn't finished yet.." Haruna said with a pout. "Okay.. I'll pay the bill first?" Yuko asked while Haruna nodded. "I'll be right back.." She leaned in to kiss Haruna on the forehead. Haruna blushed a little from the action as she drank her chocolate.

Yuko headed over to the cashier,  asking for the bill. 'She's pretty good looking..' Yuko mentally reprimanded herself for thinking like that. Yuko stopped her pervert thinking and looked at the bill that was handed out to her. "Eh?" Yuko said as she stared at the receipt then back to the waitress. "I-Is there anything wrong?" The waitress stuttered.

"Ah.. Sorry, there's nothing." Yuko said as she fished out her purse and laid down two five thousand bills. As she passed back the bill over to her, the waitress accidentally (Oh really now?) touched Yuko's hand. Yuko jerked back from the touch, as though she had touched fire. "S-Sorry about that.." The waitress apologized as she keyed in the amount.

Haruna who was watching the whole interaction, smiled to herself. 'Good to know she's not flirting anymore..' Haruna stood up from her seat and walked over to Yuko. "Yuuchan~ I'm done.. Can we go home now? You promised me that we will be working out the whole night.. on the bed." Haruna smiled perversely at Yuko as the waitress passed back the bill over with a red face.

"H-Here's your change." Yuko who was blushing a little, took the change and smiled a little. Yuko knew that Haruna was acting that way because she was a little jealous. "Hai hai.. Get yourself ready tonight.. I won't allow you to sleep a wink." Yuko winked at Haruna who blushed, surprised that Yuko was playing along. "Mmn." Haruna nodded her head as the two headed out of the Cafe.

"You're impossible.." Yuko said as she squeezed Haruna's hand. "What? She was flirting with you." Haruna pouted as she stopped walking. "Oh? How did you know?" Yuko asked, a grin coming on to her face. "..I was watching the two of you interact.." Haruna admitted as she looked at the floor, which suddenly becomes very interesting. Yuko giggled a little causing Haruna to blushed harder.

"It's alright Nyan nyan.." Yuko said as she lifted Haruna's face to face her. "Ne.. I understand that you're going to need some time to fully trust me again but I promise you, I will not flirt with any other girls anymore. So don't worry? I'll prove myself to you." Yuko said as she leaned in for a quick peck on Haruna's lips. "Mmn.." Haruna smiled as she pulled Yuko in for a hug.

"So are we really going to be working out the whole night?" Yuko asked as she wiggled her eyebrows in a suggestive manner. "Y-Yuuchan!" Haruna shouted, her face going on full blush. "Just kidding~" Yuko grinned as she intertwined her hands with Haruna. "Stupid Yuuchan.." Haruna muttered under her breath, which didn't went unnoticed by Yuko. "Nyan nyan~ You were the one who flirted about having sex with me in public." Yuko stated as Haruna clamped Yuko's mouth shut with her hand.

"Y-Yuuchan!! Not so loud!" Haruna said as she looked at their surroundings, letting out a relieve sighed after knowing that no one heard their conversation. Yuko laughed aloud and gently patted Haruna on the head. "Hai hai.. Just teasing you~ Let's go home?" Yuko said as she smiled lovingly at Haruna. Haruna ignored her and continued to walked on, making the squirrel chase after her cat. "Wait for me Nyan nyan~" Yuko said in a sing-song voice. Haruna smiled a little as she slowed down her pace, allowing Yuko to catch up with her.

"Yuuchan's a pervert."

"And so are you."

"..But you're my Yuuchan."

"And you're my Nyan nyan."

The both smiled lovingly at one another, heading back to their house and well they might probably be working out the whole night.. on the bed.

That's a wrap.
Please do wait for me to announce something that I have to tell you, my fellow readers later on at HAR.
Thank you to the silent readers and of course, those who commented.
I'll be going now~ :on gay:

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
I really like when they are flirting each other ...
thanks for your update ...
waiting for the next ....
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 04:17:01 AM by Korisu29 »

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
Woowww, its great joeyee san >,<
You can make the third or 4th chapter i will still love it hehee
And i love this song so much,
Thank you for your fic
Iam waiting for your next update
 :mon bye: :mon lovelaff:

Offline Claito

• Member+
WAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M SO HAPPY
Y'KNOW YOU'VE BEEN IMPROVING A LOT! And its great~!
As usual, thank you~~~

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Wow I forgot to post on the first part....

I like both parts ...hehe
Most especially tge scene where the waitress is flirtng with Yuuchan and Nyan nyan intrusion was epic....dang

Nice fic joeyee-san

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
WAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M SO HAPPY
Y'KNOW YOU'VE BEEN IMPROVING A LOT! And its great~!
As usual, thank you~~~

True! It's nice that you're improving, JoeYee-san. :on gay:

So, yeah. I'm happy when the waitress was flirting with Yuko. XD

Hope I will see your updates next time! :on gay:

Good luck with your studies! :mon bye:

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
→ JoeYee's OS Corner ← Assumptions (Kojiyuu) (15.9.15)
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2015, 04:23:35 PM »
Korisu29 = Ahaha.. I'm glad you liked it Korisu-san! I'm waiting for yours as well.  :mon misch:
shanju = Ah. I'm glad you enjoyed it! :DDDD
Claito = Really?  :shy1: I'm glad.. *Grins like a little kid.
arawche079 = Ahahah. So, I see I see. Jealous Haruna sure is nice to read eh..  :kekeke:
ChibiRine = I'm really glad and thank you!  :nya:

Hey guys~ I'm back with an OS, tittled assumption. It's actually not as dark as it sounds.  :sweat:
I just couldn't think of a better tittle. ><
Oh well, without further ado, let's begin!

Assumptions
Yuko sighed for the fifth time as she settled down on to the couch that had been her bed for the past few nights. 'She's still mad.. She's never been this mad. Well, at least not for this long..' Yuko groaned as she laid back.

What happened? You see, Yuko was offered a role in a movie which will be directed by a well-known man. This is actually a great opportunity for Yuko to gain more fame and popularity but there was a catch, there was going to be a bed scene. Yuko hadn't agreed to it as she wanted to talk to her beloved cat about it but unfortunately for our squirrel, Haruna misunderstood on what was going on and Yuko never had the chance to explain herself.

Flashback
"Hey Nyan nyan.." Yuko started as Haruna hummed in reply to show that she was listening. "I've been offered a role..in a movie directed by a well-known man." Yuko continued as Haruna's eyes widen in surprised. She smiled widely as she pulled Yuko into her embrace. "That's great! I'm so proud of you Yuuchan." Haruna said as she leaned in and kissed her on the forehead. Yuko smiled at the gesture before returning the favor, wrapping her arms around Haruna in return.

"..There's a catch though." Yuko started hesitantly. Haruna tilted her head to the side in confusion. "..There's going to be a..bed scene." Yuko said slowly as she observed Haruna's expression that changed instantly. "W-Wait, Nyan nyan-"

"You know I don't like it when you're acting this type of scenes and yet you still accepted it?" Haruna asked as her eyes widen. She released her grip around Yuko and abruptly stood up, causing Yuko to stumble forward a little. Yuko quickly gathered her composure as she shook her head and waved her hands frantically. "No Nyan nyan! Listen-" Yuko was stopped short as Haruna threw her pillow at her. "Get out. I don't want to see you." Haruna said coldly without looking at Yuko.

Yuko hanged her head in defeat. Knowing that no matter how hard she tried, whatever she was going to say, wouldn't be heard by Haruna as she was furious. She reluctantly trudged her way out and as soon as she was out of the room, the door went shut behind her.

Yuko's train of thoughts was stopped short when she received a call. "Oshima Yuko speaking." Yuko answered sadly. "Woah, Yuko. What happened? You sound dead." The voice on the other said as Yuko sighed. "Why thank you Acchan. I feel wonderful." Yuko replied sarcastically.

"Just kidding. Nyan nyan still hasn't listen to your explanation?" Acchan asked, her voice soften as concern was evident in her tone. "No. She's still ignoring me. I come back late at night nowadays because of the stage practice so I barely get to see her and believe it or not, even though we're living under the same roof, we've never crossed path for the past five days. Every time I come back, she's already in the room." Yuko whined as Acchan giggled but not for long as realization hit her.

"Yuko.. Have you tried opening the door?" Acchan asked as Yuko stared confusedly at the white wall in front of her. "Why would I? Wouldn't it be locked?" Yuko stated innocently as Acchan groaned. 'Yuko... Maji??' "Yuko.. All this while, you assumed that the door was locked?" Acchan asked as she rubbed her temples.

"...You can put it that way.. I never bothered trying to open the door. I thought she needed space and all so she would've locked the door." Acchan sighed. "You should try it now and explain yourself to her. It's been nearly five days. Nyan nyan wouldn't ignore you for that long." Acchan sighed as her doorbell rang.

"Well, I'll be hanging up. Takamina's here. Good luck." With that, she ended the call as Yuko stared dumbly at her phone. 'Impossible.. The door must be locked.' Yuko placed her phone to the side as she slowly made her way to their room. She took a deep breath as her hand landed on the door knob.

After calming herself down, she slowly turned said knob and to her surprise, it really wasn't locked. 'Usooo!!!!' Yuko groaned mentally. She slowly opened the door to see Haruna sitting on the bed who seemed to be deep in thoughts. Yuko tiptoed her way over to Haruna and took a peek to see what was making her cat so focused.

She involuntary gasped as she saw that Haruna was looking at their past photos. Haruna snapped out of her reverie as she looked at Yuko sadly. Yuko felt like killing herself for making her cat make such expression. 'This is unacceptable! I must do something!'

"Haruna, can you please listen to my explanation? Calmly?" Yuko asked as she reached out and intertwined their hands. Haruna gave Yuko a small nod as Yuko sighed in relieve, smiling warmly at Haruna.

"The job offer that I got, I did not. I repeat, did not accepted the offer at all. I told the director that I needed time to discuss this with someone important. When I came back, I had the intention of explaining everything to you but you were just so mad. I knew that no matter what I say, you wouldn't listen to me so I decided to give you some space." Yuko explained as Haruna's eyes widen in surprised before she shook it off.

"Then why didn't you come back to our room?" Haruna asked with a pout making Yuko rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. "I assumed that the door would be locked and since you weren't waiting for me in the living room like usual, even if I told you not to, I really thought that you didn't want to talk to me." Yuko pouted in return as Haruna smiled a little. 'Not there yet! Just a little more Yuko!!' Yuko's inner self, mentally cheered for her.

"So you didn't accept the offer?" Haruna asked as she wrapped her arms around Yuko who shook her head furiously. "Of course I didn't. I wouldn't deny that it is a good opportunity but I wanted to talk to you about this matter before I decide on anything. I know how hurt you feel when you see me doing the bed scenes with other actors even if we're not really doing it." Yuko wrapped her arms around Haruna's waist in return as Haruna leaned into the embrace.

Haruna snuggled closely to Yuko, eliciting a laughter from her. "Nyan nyan, that tickles.." Yuko gently patted Haruna on the head with her free hand. "So am I forgiven?" Yuko asked as Haruna nodded her head in reply. "Yokatta..." Yuko muttered as she pulled away, putting some distance between the two.

"I've actually turned down the offer as soon as our argument broke out but I didn't have the opportunity to talk to you about it. It was thanks to Acchan, I honestly assumed that the door was locked but it wasn't." Haruna laughed as she gently flicked Yuko on the forehead. "Baka Yuuchan.." Yuko pouted, making Haruna beam widely in returned. "There it is."

"What is?" Haruna looked confusedly at Yuko who grinned. "Your beautiful smile." Yuko complimented as Haruna blushed. "Ma. I'm glad we managed to clear things up." Yuko said as she pulled Haruna back into her embrace.

She started sliding down until her body was rested on the bed. "Gomen ne.. I misunderstood the whole thing. It must be uncomfortable to be sleeping on the couch for the past four days." Haruna apologized as she ran her fingers through Yuko's hair.

"Hmm? It's alright. It's not your fault. If only I didn't assumed then we would've made up a long time ago." Yuko yawned a little as Haruna laughed and pinched Yuko on the nose. "Go and sleep Yuuchan." Haruna leaned in for a kiss on the lips, surprising Yuko but it was soon overtaken by joy and love. Haruna on the other hand blushed, noticing that she had unconsciously moved in to kiss her beloved on the lips.

"Mmn. I love you Nyan nyan." Yuko muttered as she tighten her grip around Haruna. "I-I know. I love you too." Haruna said as she herself started to drift to wonderland. 'I'll have to thank Acchan some other time.'

Done! That's a wrap.
On Friday, I'll most probably be updating HAR as I updated LWTC last week.
Anyway, a big thank you to those who commented and of course my beloved silent readers! :kneelbow:
I'll try to write more one shots!
Alright then, the usual.
Off I go~  :on gay:

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline Claito

• Member+
Re: → JoeYee's OS Corner ← Assumptions (Kojiyuu) (15.9.15)
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2015, 05:55:36 PM »
Lalalalala~ I'll leave a proper comment next time...I hid my phone between the pages of my notebook pretending I'm studying. Lol
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 06:04:26 PM by Claito »

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2015, 06:18:51 PM »
hai........

Pffftss......jealouse nyanyan again yeah.....lol

Waiting fo your new update on your other fics .....

LoL...Yuuchan hmmmm....I mean kojiyuu :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

AAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

I like this

« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 07:16:39 PM by arawche079 »

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2015, 12:31:18 AM »
Since it's only 5:43 AM here, I'll read it later! :)

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Advantage Lucy - Glider