JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - High Pressure

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 792058 times)

Offline Runningmanlegend1

• ecchi
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1480 on: August 04, 2012, 10:45:21 AM »
2. Favorite song
Isnt it obvious Roly Poly of course lol...call me stereotypical or anything u like (fake or whatever :yawn:) but honestly this is the 1st T- ara song that i listen to :yep:...somehow it manage to attract me to know more bout the grup :wub: :cow:..thus it is my favorite song of the grup as it become the trademark of the grup to me.. :D

(dunno if the pic already been post or not but i in whatsoever way meant to repost only to entertain XD)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1481 on: August 04, 2012, 12:48:26 PM »
^ Roly Poly is fucking awesome. :thumbup

Oop I've just realized that the challenge rules will get buried back somewhere... So I added a link to it on my sig. Hope that helps...

2. Your favourite T-ara song.

Knowing that I can post a song that makes me dance and a song that I find cool later on makes it a little easier to decide...

I choose YOU! Apple is A :D

I swear it's not because of the video being Jiyeon-centric... :lol:
The first time I came across this song was some fancam of them performing it and even if the quality was low, I thought "what IS this song?!" I was intrigued.
There's something about the melody, the song... Like it's mischievous, teasing the listener :P "Hey, I'm cute... Boy! Let me whisper something to you... Teehee... Hey! Wanna taste my apple? Are you sure?..." .... .... .... ..... Ok that was just weird, but it really caught my attention from the first listen.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1482 on: August 04, 2012, 05:10:58 PM »

It was this song and this performance that actually first got me into T-ara. I was minding my own business, watching MVs and live clips on youtube for like 4 hours straight (don't judge me!  :lol:) of other groups, and I saw the link for this in the suggestions area and decided what the hell I'll try it out. There was just something about the group vibe or the dancing or Boram doing that adorable winking/smiling thing or idk! It couldn't have been the singing lol. You just know a special group when you see one and after the performance was over I watched all the other stuff I could and then I was officially hooked. I didn't listen to any other group for like 2 weeks straight.

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline KittySnack

• Forever Alone
« Reply #1483 on: August 04, 2012, 06:03:42 PM »
2. Your Favorite T-ara Song

It's really hard for me to decide since I pretty much enjoy all of their songs...but I guess my pick will be Bo Peep. This song just makes me wanna dance and it overalls puts me in a good mood. :)

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1484 on: August 04, 2012, 07:00:00 PM »

Goddamn this was also kinda hard XD. I think the hardest part was trying to decide if I wanted to hold off on one of the choices to pick it for something else (like, favorite performance, or something), but eh, I'm gonna go for it.

I love everything about this song. It's not even just the song, it's something about the AMAZING concept outfits (Jiyeon's perma-hoodie fuck yeahhh) and the fierce sexy choreography that just really drives the awesome home. It was the first song I heard from them while listening to/watching all their stuff that really made me go "holy shit, I need to follow this group", and even to this day I rarely find a time when I want to skip it. Did I mention I seriously love the outfits? :lol:

edit: Just realized almost every member got picked for the 1st day, ohhh the variety! Quick, someone trade one of those Jiyeons for a Qri :P
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 07:39:15 PM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #1485 on: August 04, 2012, 07:35:05 PM »
2. Your favourite T-ara song

Incredibly hard but I would have to say this song, after Lies and Bo Peep, LtFT was where I started paying attention to more of T-Ara's music.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1486 on: August 04, 2012, 07:50:43 PM »

Knowing that I can post a song that makes me dance and a song that I find cool later on makes it a little easier to decide...

I choose YOU! Apple is A :D

Whoa! I had never heard that song before, I love it! Jiyeon is ADORABLE in the MV *_*  I LOL'ed when the guy dropped his pants. I was like "whoa she makes effective magic apples! =O". Of course then I saw what really happened, but for an instant it was a hilarious thought.

Here's my choice, so easy for me XD

My favorite T-ara song, and the one that first attracted my attention to them, is I Go Crazy Because of You. It continues to be one of the top played songs in my Ipod XD  Love the song, love the sexy dance, love the MV  :gmon sing:

I remember the first time I saw it was in a TV show performance, and it made me go :wriggly:  They had all black outfits. I'm not 100% it was this specific performance, but it was the closest I could find to the one I remember:

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #1487 on: August 04, 2012, 09:58:26 PM »
Oh man, I got some catching up to do!

1. Your favourite T-ara member and why.

It has to mean something that during her guest spot on IY that she got me so good that I went and watched all of Coffee House because of her, right? Also, Eunjung is a gilttombadntt.

ICGBOY without question for me. It doesn't sound like your "typical" Kpop song. Like Rei said, it's also one of my most played songs on my ipod as well. Outfits are hot, raps are dope, and when Hyomin puts on the shades, its all over.  :lol: Also, I think it was this song when they went on a roll musically. From this song on, they have been on fire IMO. I can't think of a song I didn't like from this song on.

I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #1488 on: August 05, 2012, 03:52:05 AM »
Favorite member? I think Soyeon has been the most consistently my fav. She kind of gives T-ara's their sound, supplies the hilarious commentary and runs shit in shows and interviews and what not. Hyomin comes on strong too being the dork and renaissance woman of the group. Hwayoung had also been absolutely killing it since cry cry. Such a shame :/

Favorite song? *put's on hipster glasses* TTL (yea yea I know it was a project group song)

After somewhat liking Good Person and Lies but also seeing pretty much everything that could go wrong go wrong during their pre-debut and debut I wasn't optimistic they would make it big. But then one night I was watching a stream of the dream concert:

I remember thinking "what group is this? oh it's that T-ara group!? and that boy group SNSD did the school uniform commercials with?". There was fucking flames and fireworks and sparks and lasers and shit flying all over! The song was awesome and the routine was bad ass! So I looked up the MV ended up liking TTL even more than TTL2. Definitely the song that got me into T-ara along with the amazing Absolute album not long after that.

It's was tough choice between I'm Really Hurt, WAYBLT and TTL.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1489 on: August 05, 2012, 05:43:56 AM »

It was hard but...

This was the first song that really got me into them. Before, when they came out with "Lies" I didn't care for them and just thought they were another new girl group among the crazy influx of new rookie groups. But there was something different with this song. It's incredibly sexy without being sleazy, the vocals are almost whispery and the beat drones like a sexy husky voice. LoL It has an "innocent but not" vibe to it. I remember seeing Boram and thinking "Look at that little girl trying to be sexy." LoL XD This song also established T-ara as my favorite k-pop girl group. Before, I was just a general kpop fan, not picking favorites but liking any group's songs that sounds good. Plus, this is the first k-pop song that I can successfully sing the whole song to (so expect to hear me sing this song often at karaoke :P)

I really wished they had promoted this song more. It was actually voted over BPBP by fans to be a title song but good ol' CEO overrode the decision and released BPBP instead. :roll: Fortunately, BPBP did worked out for them. :P

I also love this remix/remake of the song. It now becomes a sexy and chill song.  8)

http://alikstae.tumblr.com/post/307124367/t-ara-alikstae-remix-click-the-picture-to

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1490 on: August 05, 2012, 10:08:07 AM »
I can now see why people find it hard to approach Jiyeon. (Ignore onew) Just look at her stare on the left O_O, she looks like she's about to kill someone!

____
1. Your favourite T-ara member and why.
Qri because no one else gives her love :(. At least I can have her all to myself :D. But for reals I just find her really pretty and cute :wub:. Also her dorky/playful side that is probably shown a little more in self-cams (but still not that much XD). Example: 

Oh so sexy haha

Roly Poly. When the teaser came out I had that on repeat because I liked it so much. And when the song came out it lived up to the hype I gave it :). *SIGH* I'm going to miss Hwayoung's "I Like like this, like like that YEAH"...no one will be able to do it like her.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1491 on: August 05, 2012, 01:37:52 PM »
HOLY CRACKWAFFLES THAT IS A LOT OF NEW POSTS!! :heart:

I got false hope from T-ara members (Jiyeon, Eunjung, Areum) appearing on a variety show that they are still alive and stuff, but turned out the show was pre-recorded before all this drama lol >_< And I was hoping it was starting to calm down...

Day 3. A favourite performance.

Aaaahhh fuck this

OK I'll just put this one:

I actually dislike this remix. And this choreography is lacking one of the coolest parts, which is Jiyeon's slide on the floor.

But other than that, I really like the perf :lol: The expressions are sexy, Eunjung's hat with poking ear is so cute (and her smile at that one bit omg so cute), Jiyeon's graowl sexy curls.. And hey Qri gets the closing :P

Yeah I could've gone through a 100 performances to find a more perfect one... But I chose the one I remembered/thought of first :3
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #1492 on: August 05, 2012, 04:22:46 PM »
Gonna kill two birds with one stone.

3. A favourite performance.

Everything about this is just perfect.

4. Your favourite T-ara group picture.

This instantly became my favorite photo of them, I'm not really sure why but I just love it.

Offline Runningmanlegend1

• ecchi
« Reply #1493 on: August 05, 2012, 04:32:09 PM »
3 .fav performance ... soo since Roly Poly is my fav song i guess is only natural that my fav performance involve that song ...
this one was done during Incheon Korea Music Wave 2011...its a bright performance and assisted by fire work display which turn this one to one hell of performance which leave ur eyes with stars :shocked:....(they dont have one of those emoticon with stars in eyes dont they.. XD)

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1494 on: August 05, 2012, 05:18:36 PM »

My favorite performance is the same video I used for my favorite song, I Go Crazy Because of You  XD

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1495 on: August 05, 2012, 10:09:19 PM »

I love how energetic the dance is, I love the outfits, I love the song, and I love my girls. Simple as that  :)

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline Quick8

« Reply #1496 on: August 05, 2012, 10:51:45 PM »

I like how hypnotic the song is.  Never gets old.

Comebacks are always fun to watch.  The song was good and the dance was a little more aggressive than your average girl group dance.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1497 on: August 06, 2012, 12:16:17 AM »
3. Your favorite performance

Favorite performance? Like hell, I have a massive video playlist of damn near every performance that just loops all the time...I couldn't possibly choose one legit :lol:

Normally I'd pick Go Crazy Because of You perf but I feel I'll have time one of these other days to praise that song (again). For now I'm just gonna pic the first one that comes to mind XD

Why? Because HNGGGGGH. Dem legs. Soyeon looks fuckin perfect. Qri looks perfect. Jiyeon looks perfect. Hwayoung looks perfect. Boram looks perfect. Hyomin looks extra perfect. Pardon my blasphemy for linking one without Eunjung but those outfits looked particularly great with these hairstyles. I don't know what it is about this one but it always stood out to me. Yes I went for one where they looked amazing vs one where I actually based it on the quality of the performance. Sue me. Whatever, they did fine :P

If I had this in video form I  might be inclined to change my mind. If it exists and someone finds it for me I will love you forever. Literally--whether you want me to or not.

No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1498 on: August 06, 2012, 03:07:52 AM »
If I had this in video form I  might be inclined to change my mind. If it exists and someone finds it for me I will love you forever. Literally--whether you want me to or not.

http://i.minus.com/ibrzhnmoAyF4EK.jpg
http://i.minus.com/ibgdpJsGJ4dQK0.jpg http://i.minus.com/ibfP1PeU8r8l95.jpg
I've been looking all over for that performance and so far I've only found fancams of it. It's from an event for Cheonan Huracle (100702 according to the fancams I dled), so they might have not even broadcasted it. But I'm hoping they did *crosses fingers*.

3. Favorite Performance

The BPBP part of this video because they're so sexy in those tight short shorts and low cut tank.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1499 on: August 06, 2012, 03:21:44 AM »

http://i.minus.com/ibrzhnmoAyF4EK.jpg
http://i.minus.com/ibfP1PeU8r8l95.jpg

Even if it's a bad quality video form? XD  Coz I found these:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/dGjoRB4u89s  (least crappy quality)

http://v.ku6.com/show/jNG0ealneyhY-CBcOV40DQ...html?loc=tashangchuan  (crappiest quality)

Medium crappy quality XD  (maybe same as the first link, just looks smaller):
(飯拍)100702天安度假村公演 T-ara 為你而瘋 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看

And Hyomin only:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/eseet24ZBtA

Also, more rainy pics for Jiyeon fans:

And there's several more here:

http://www.930607.com/bbs/view.php?id=Photo1&page=20&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=desc&no=205&PHPSESSID=a43bb6db40b2396dff2ee9b4f314d982

And here:

http://www.jiyeon.nicepic.net/index.php/Jiyeon-on-Stage/2010/CheonAn-Citizen-Love-Concert/02-07-10-T-ara-Cheonan-Huracle-Resort-only-Jiyeon-7

And a BUNCH here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.195768077129414.45612.195426963830192

This one looks cool with the rain falling~

« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 03:58:46 AM by Rei-chan »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - High Pressure