JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Kitto Atsui Kuchibiru ~REMAIN~

Author Topic: [自] The Idolinger!!! Profile Thread  (Read 74064 times)

Offline Akanebashi

Re: [自] The Idolinger!!! Profile Thread
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2010, 04:33:33 PM »
Name/Nickname: Akanebashi/Pond
Favorite Idoling!!! Member: Asahi Nao
Favorite 1st Generation Member: Endo Mai
Favorite 2nd Generation Member: Asahi Nao
Favorite 3rd Generation Member: Hashimoto Kaede
Favorite Episode(s): 610 , 611
Favorite Idoling!!! Song: Kimi ga Suki
When/how did you become an Idoling!!! fan: After watching S.O.W Sense of Wonder PV
Reason why you like Idoling!!!: They're which make funny , laugh and songs is goods. these is real IDOL  :twothumbs

Offline wq12wq12

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2010, 06:20:38 AM »
Name/Nickname:推し変ング 9-change-6
Favorite Idoling!!! Member:NO.6 とのとの
Favorite 1st Generation Member:とのとの
Favorite 2nd Generation Member:長野せりプニ
Favorite 3rd Generation Member:大川藍
Favorite Episode(s):IDOLING IN OKINAWA!? ---ok?
Favorite Idoling!!! Song:職業:アイドル
When/how did you become an Idoling!!! fan:WATCH MANY VIDEOS FROM YOUTUBE
Reason why you like Idoling!!!:THEY ARE VERY CUTE AND THEIR TV PROGRAM IS VERY FUNNY.

AND I CAN FEEL IDOLING ALWAYS DO THEIR BEST IN TV SHOW OR CONCERT.I KNOW THIS GROUP FROM AKB.

でも今AKBよりアイドリングが好き
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 02:08:41 AM by wq12wq12 »

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2010, 10:26:42 AM »
Hmm,seems I never noticed this topic until someone posted a new reply ;p

Name/Nickname: Peter / Hatix
Favorite Idoling!!! Member: Yazawa
Favorite 1st Generation Member: Yazawa,Endo,Saya-nee,Rumi
Favorite 2nd Generation Member: Sakacchi, Kawamura, Serina
Favorite 3rd Generation Member: Okawa
Favorite 4th Generation Member: Gotou
Favorite Episode(s): food guessing quiz, dokkiringu, etc. etc. too many
Favorite Idoling!!! Song: not easy to name one song... I have at least 5 songs that I like :)
When/how did you become an Idoling!!! fan: I had already seen a lot of Idoling episodes posted on the old jpopsuki tracker,but never actually watched any of it,I wanted to,but it seemed to have a lot of episodes every week so I never started watching it. But some time in november last year, I saw Gekkan Idoling episodes posted on d-addicts and downloaded a few, and instantly fell in love with Yazawa,and all the other girls were very cute too. So I started watching every weekly episode.
I started watching it long after the graduation of earlier members so I didn't know them,but then some old season dvds were posted and I started watching old episodes to,and I'm now determined to see every episode  :D and now I need my daily Idoling dose  :P
Reason why you like Idoling!!!: I like the fact that it's a 3-weekly show which has various different formats, the girls all have their own outspoken character. And it's not just about singing and dancing, it's more having fun and watch them grow and do funny stuff.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 09:53:45 PM by Hatix »

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2010, 07:57:33 AM »
Name/Nickname: tenkei
Favorite Idoling!!! Member: current: Yazawa Erika; graduated: Koizumi Rumi
Favorite 1st Generation Member: Koizumi Rumi
Favorite 2nd Generation Member: Morita Suzuka
Favorite 3rd Generation Member: Okawa Ai
Favorite 4th Generation Member: (added this one, since its relevant now) Kurata Ruka
Favorite Episode(s): no real favorites yet. I laughed my ass off at #648 though
Favorite Idoling!!! Song: ganbare otome
When/how did you become an Idoling!!! fan: just earlier this year started to get into them. with h!p on the decline, I wanted funny idols to watch.
Reason why you like Idoling!!!: theyre hilarious.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 10:19:46 AM by tenkei »

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2010, 08:44:06 AM »
hoohahh

Name/Nickname: boykun
Favorite Idoling!!! Member: Morita Suzuka
Favorite 1st Generation Member: Yokoyama Rurika
Favorite 2nd Generation Member: Morita Suzuka
Favorite 3rd Generation Member: Tachibana Yurika
Favorite 4th Generation Member: dunno yet
Favorite Episode(s): dunno lol
Favorite Idoling!!! Song: ガンバレ乙女(笑)
When/how did you become an Idoling!!! fan: Earlier this year..? AKB48 vs Idoling!!! episodes
Reason why you like Idoling!!!: They are funny

Offline paperbed

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2010, 05:18:14 AM »
As of 2010/10/15

Name/Nickname: Theo
Favorite Idoling!!! Member: Gotou Kaoru
Favorite 1st Generation Member: Yokoyama Rurika
Favorite 2nd Generation Member: Kawamura Yui (Ohhh s**t I got an Production-Ogi thing going on.)
Favorite 3rd Generation Member: Tachibana Yurika
Favorite 4th Generation Member: After Gotou it's Nomoto Manami
Favorite Episode(s): Actually the more recent ones: 1) The drawing contest. 2) Where they were given that strange game of having to guess the previous Dictionary word.
Favorite Idoling!!! Song: GO EAST!!! GO WEST!!!
When/how did you become an Idoling!!! fan: Oh gosh... [YouTube Search] > Janis Ian, "At Seventeen" > [Related Videos] > CHAKA singing "At Seventeen" > [Related Videos] > PSY•S, "Bara to Non-Fiction" > [Related Videos] > PSY•S, "Fuzzy Itami" > [Related Videos] > PSY•S, "Angel Night" > [Related Videos] > Idoling!!! performing "Angel Night" > "What idol group covers an obscure 80's song NOW ??? How interesting... Very interesting..." > Fandom. 
Reason why you like Idoling!!!: I've been a fan since 2008, so I'm still watching them grow and develop. It's always exciting when a new single comes out and you get to hear new voices and hear how they develop. The first day I heard GO EAST!!! GO WEST!!! I listened to it all day on a loop just admiring everyone's solos.

Offline hishigi

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2010, 03:20:52 PM »
Name/Nickname: Taishiro no hishigi
Favorite Idoling!!! Member: #1 Katou Sayaka
Favorite 1st Generation Member: #3 Endo Mai
Favorite 2nd Generation Member: #11 Morita Suzuka
Favorite 3rd Generation Member: #20 Okawa Ai
Favorite 4th Generation Member: hmm...can't decide yet
Favorite Episode(s): Too many to mention...but generally, I love 2008/2009 season
Favorite Idoling!!! Song: Snow celebration, Kokuhaku
When/how did you become an Idoling!!! fan: earlier 2009 (?), when I saw Idoling's "Natsu no Youkai Chara Contest" episodes. It's really entertaining for me.     
Reason why you like Idoling!!!: It's their TV show that really made me crazy about them! They can be an idol and comedian at the same time.

Offline Blade Hunter

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2010, 02:36:05 PM »

Least favorite Idoling members:
Least favorite Idoling songs:
Which episodes would you like to see revisited:
If you have any new episode ideas (punishment games and other stuff), what would those be:

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2010, 04:50:22 PM »
Least favorite Idoling members: Kobayashi Maia (all members); Ojima Chika (current members)
Least favorite Idoling songs: Rainy Girl (tough question actually. Looking through their list of songs I realize that there is no one song sticking out. My choice is probably the one I feel the most indifferent about)
Which episodes would you like to see revisited: Tough question... I would have to say either the Cartoon Character Costume episodes (episodes 170 & 180 when they dressed up as cartoon characters and one of them guess which one is a person underneath.) or Gambaring like rope jumping or that one episode where they have a punishment game roulette and whatever number the wheel ends at they have to do the punishment (like Katou drinking menthol and cola)
If you have any new episode ideas (punishment games and other stuff), what would those be: Can't think of anything right now...

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2010, 10:31:25 PM »
Least favorite Idoling members: Michelle Miki (All time), Tachibana Yurika (current)
Least favorite Idoling songs: hmm,difficult,maybe Betana Shitsuren. But I definitely hate The Theme of "Idoling",where did that come from xD
Which episodes would you like to see revisited: Request 2 Shot, Wedding dresses (with the newer members), Dokkiringu!!!, Zeinin Itadakimasu Quiz, Imitating animals/objects with face quiz, Hexagon, Nep League, Catching eels, Disco Idoling, ...
If you have any new episode ideas (punishment games and other stuff), what would those be: have a reunion appearance of graduated members (excluding Michelle Miki :twisted:), do a n-hour special like Gaki no Tsukai's new year special (don't laugh or get smacked on the butt), Idoling members visiting other countries :roll: (not just Guam or Hawaii or something like that...), Idoling visit animal zoo could be a nice concept with cute animals :) (Maipuru would love to play with the pigeons  :lol:)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 11:40:56 AM by Hatix »

Offline paperbed

« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2010, 05:58:22 AM »
Name/Nickname: Theo
Least favorite Idoling members: Nagano Serina. All that whining and crying and lame stories and "Puni Puni!" when she started, and now all the silence and lack of personality... I tried really hard to like her, but she's just not the best in the group. 
Least favorite Idoling songs: Bokura no Niwa (half-assed), MeniwaaobaYamahototogisuHatsukoi (even more half-assed and a title as long as sin), Stay With Me (nothing special).
Which episodes would you like to see revisited: I like anything to do with Asahi Nao's fashion put-downs (even though her makeovers were almost as bad as the originals in that Gekkan Idoling!!! thing. Those white glasses on my Gotou were NOT right!), I think we all remember "Asahi Nao no Fashion Check! Check! Check!". Any real game-show type things would be great, like the drawing contests; I think they had a Mono-Mane contest too a while back.
If you have any new episode ideas (punishment games and other stuff), what would those be: I'd like to see my favourite episode types come up more frequently and be a tad more developed.

Offline StormWarning

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2010, 10:15:02 PM »
Least favorite Idoling members: 1st gen: Maria Eto, 2nd gen: Serina Nagano, 3rd gen: Kaede Hashimoto, 4th gen: Ruka Kurata, Yuna Ito
Least favorite Idoling songs: Love, Magic, Fever and Haruka naru Virgin Road
Which episodes would you like to see revisited: Pachinko Cat Fight, MC Laboratory, Freaky Cosplay Character Contest, Kneeling-ing Escape Quiz, Enduring Jokes While Drinking, Punishment Minton, Reaction, #254, #263 <--Hiragana Syllable Game (I think)
With Punishment, Disco Idoling, Gakkyuu Kaing with all the members.
If you have any new episode ideas (punishment games and other stuff), what would those be: How about a basketball and soccer match? Maybe a episode which deals with hypnosis? Another video game episode. This time putting girls (one by one) into a dark room, playing some scary game, which they haven't never played. Something like Dead Space or FEAR. The one who plays furthest without dying, will recieve a nice reward for her efforts.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 02:57:24 PM by StormWarning »

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2010, 09:52:33 PM »
Least favorite Idoling members: Tonooka (1st gen) Michelle (2nd Gen) Ookawa (3rd Gen) Gotou (4th gen)
Least favorite Idoling songs: tokimeki dreaming
Which episodes would you like to see revisited: Onegai Onegai fan sama! Botsu-ng! Kyuutai e gogo! Daisuki Idoling!!! Back to the Idoling!!!
If you have any new episode ideas (punishment games and other stuff), what would those be: anything that's English related~ losers gets left alone in a place where no one speaks Japanese at all and must survive for a whole day.

Offline bobby3684

• Yukiko Kinoshita♥♥
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2010, 01:02:00 AM »
Name/Nickname: bobby3684, Ares25
Favorite Idoling!!! Member: #11 Morita Suzuka
Favorite 1st Generation Member: #3 Endo Mai
Favorite 2nd Generation Member: #11 Morita Suzuka
Favorite 3rd Generation Member: #20 Ookawa Ai
Favorite 4th Generation Member: #26 Ojima Chika
Favorite Episode(s): Natsu Yasuming 2009!!!, #648, Idoling!!! 4th Anniversary Special
Favorite Idoling!!! Song: Don't be afraid
When/how did you become an Idoling!!! fan: After listening to the songs of AKBIdoling!!! in 2009 i like Tvshow is very funny y yours performances !!

Least favorite Idoling members: Chika Ojima (All Time), Kurata Ruka, Tachibana Yurika (all time) ...
Least favorite Idoling songs: I no standard, Eve
Which episodes would you like to see revisited: #688
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 08:18:58 PM by bobby3684 »

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2010, 02:56:19 AM »
Name/Nickname: Alexander Flavio/relaxershippuden, relaxer
Favorite Idoling!!! Member: Endo Mai (Always)
Favorite 1st Generation Member: Endo Mai
Favorite 2nd Generation Member: Kawamura Yui
Favorite 3rd Generation Member: Ookawa Ai
Favorite 4th Generation Member: Ojima Chika
Favorite Episode(s): Natsu Yasuming!!! 2009 and 2010
Favorite Idoling!!! Song: Like a Shooting Star (Maipuru`s solo)
When/how did you become an Idoling!!! fan: immediately to hear S.O.W. (when I saw Fairy Tail), I started looking Idoling! and found them.
Reason why you like Idoling!!!: Because all of these girls are very beatyful and Funny

Offline gokid

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2011, 05:44:15 PM »
Name/Nickname:Gokid
Favorite Idoling!!! Member:Endo Mai
Favorite 1st Generation Member:Endo Mai
Favorite 2nd Generation Member:Asahi Nao
Favorite 3rd Generation Member:Hashimoto Kaede
Favorite Episode(s): haven't watched many yet
Favorite Idoling!!! Song: Moteki No Uta
When/how did you become an Idoling!!! fan: When i saw SOW idolings PV on youtube after watching fairy tail.
Reason why you like Idoling!!!: because they're really funny, i like their songs, and maipuru :)

Hey Ayabie,you havent done one of these yet, im interested to see it please :grin:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 08:55:55 PM by gokid »

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2011, 04:27:10 PM »
Took me a while to post my profile, but in fact I just wanted to bump the thread... :lol:

Nickname(s): Ayabie/cafeboku
Favorite Idoling!!! Member: Kaede Hashimoto
Favorite 1st Generation Member: Mai Endou
Favorite 2nd Generation Member: Nao Asahi
Favorite 3rd Generation Member: Kaede Hashimoto
Favorite 4th Generation Member: Yuuna Itou
Favorite Episode(s): I fail to remember any numbers at the moment, so I'll get back to this some time. lol
Favorite Idoling!!! Song: Omoi no Uta
When/how did you become an Idoling!!! fan: Stumbled upon Silverbolt's Idoling!!! batches over at the old JpopSuki tracker back in 2007.
Reason why you like Idoling!!!: Biggest reason is probably because they're hilarious.

Least favorite Idoling!!! members: Serina Nagano. No particular reason, the other members just seem to stand out more.
Least favorite Idoling!!! songs: n/.a I'm not a big fan of remixes overall, though.
Which episodes would you like to see revisited: Onegai! Fan-sama!
If you have any new episode ideas (punishment games and other stuff), what would those be: n/a

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2011, 05:17:17 PM »
Since I haven't done this yet, here we go :nervous

Name/Nickname: hellguard89/tokosilent
Favorite Idoling!!! Member:Kurata Ruka
Favorite 1st Generation Member:Yazawa Erika
Favorite 2nd Generation Member:Tie between Kikuchi Ami/Kawamura Yui/Sakai Hitomi
Favorite 3rd Generation Member:Hashimoto Kaede
Favorite 4th Generation Member:Kurata Ruka
Favorite Episode(s):Any Gambaringu!!! episode, Onegai fan-sama, Episode involving ranking of the members(Chocolate, Shoes, Least suitable as wife etc).
Favorite Idoling!!! Song:Yarakai Heart, Soushokukei Carnival, Mujouken Koufuku.
When/how did you become an Idoling!!! fan:From Idoling!!! collaboration with AKB48 in AKBINGO. Got interested in Maipuru and Yazawa in that episode. Discovered Acchimuitepie and ended up as an Idoling!!! fan.
Reason why you like Idoling!!!:They are pretty funny and unlike other idols, are easily accessible although not as easy now.
Least favorite Idoling!!! members:Excluding graduated members, my least favorite are probably Yokoyama Rurika and Tonooka Erica because of their dull personality compared to other members. Not going to argue what they bring to Idoling!!! in terms of visual and singing though, I just find them dull and boring.
Least favorite Idoling!!! songs:Baby Blue, remixes on album.
Which episodes would you like to see revisited:Onegai fan-sama, Disco Idoling!!!
If you have any new episode ideas (punishment games and other stuff), what would those be:No particular suggestion except stop airing the Shinahachi episodes, unrecorded Shinahachi are much much better than what are shown on FOD.

Offline miitan

• Miichan's Cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • monochromatia
    • monochromefx
    • +monochromefx
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2011, 07:10:57 AM »
Name/Nickname: Ron / miitan
Favorite Idoling!!! Member: Yazawa Erika
Favorite 1st Generation Member: Yazawa Erika
Favorite 2nd Generation Member: Asahi Nao
Favorite 3rd Generation Member: Ookawa Ai
Favorite 4th Generation Member: Nomoto Manami
Favorite Episode(s): Any episode with action and batsu games.
Favorite Idoling!!! Song: They have songs?
When/how did you become an Idoling!!! fan: 2008, by watching random Idoling!!! TV episodes
Reason why you like Idoling!!!: They make me laugh

If you have any new episode ideas (punishment games and other stuff), what would those be: I liked Masuno's idea of a dodgeball game with Nomoto vs. Vanilla Beans.  :lol:

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2011, 01:50:24 AM »
I read the OP and the replies on the first page and noticed no one included their least favorite member. I thought "Aww that's cool, Idoling fans don't have least favorites!" :). But then I realized it was a late addition to the thread, and we do have least favorites after all XD.

Name/Nickname: Shaun / qwiksXnd
Favorite Idoling!!! Member: Rumi (all-time), Ami and Rurika (current)
Favorite 1st Generation Member: Rumi
Favorite 2nd Generation Member: Ami
Favorite 3rd Generation Member: Ai
Favorite 4th Generation Member: I really, really liked Saki from the 4th gen audition. She was the only girl I wanted to join the group. I still haven't really given the 4th gen a chance.
Favorite Episode(s): The subtitled ones (thanks OF!!! and Kei :) ). And #703, I like when idols speak English - even if their English is just repeating "Oh my God", "Don't mind", and "Wow!".
Favorite Idoling!!! Song: Don't be afraid, EVE (I was shocked that all the members love "me"... the lyrics change when anyone else listens to the song), and Yarakai Heart. Baby Blue is my all time favorite because this was the song that converted me to the Idoling fandom and was their first single I bought.
When/how did you become an Idoling!!! fan: From 2007-2009 I was a huuuuuge AKB fan. I didn't like the direction they were going though, so I decided to give Idoling another chance. I always knew of Idoling, mainly because I thought Rumi was gorgeous, but their early music and look was too conservative. I think they have really progressed musically and stylistically after their slow start, and I'm glad I gave them a second chance in mid 2009.
Reason why you like Idoling!!!: On a superficial level I think they are the best looking group. On a substantive level, they are the funniest. Their cute-style music is also a nice compliment to the more high-energy music of the other pop-groups I follow.

Least favorite Idoling!!! members: The 4th gen. It's not them though, it's me.
Least favorite Idoling!!! songs: Their early music, anything from their first album (except snow celebration, I love that song and the remix).
If you have any new episode ideas I would like the girls to have more creative input when it comes to the stuff they do. Even if it's just something like designing their costumes and choreography. I think an internal competition between the members to design their next single's costumes, cover art, and dance routine would be interesting. And the winner gets a huge prize... like cake from a trendy bakery (Idols love winning food. It's like the normal person equivalent of winning a large quantity of money). I'd also think it would be cool for the members that play musical instruments to write an original song and have it as a b-side. The whole process could be filmed and shown in parts, and then there could be a big special when they perform it for the first time. They would also win cake if the song was good.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Kitto Atsui Kuchibiru ~REMAIN~