JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - C

Author Topic: Not OS >>> [Chapter 12] Dec.19,2012  (Read 109807 times)

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 7 Part 1] >>> 21/12/11
« Reply #160 on: December 22, 2011, 07:54:29 AM »
Omg so funny!  :rofl:

it's abnormal!  :rofl:

this part made me laugh like crazy! "“Kai… do you even have a choice from the start??” asks Kuu sarcastically

Kai facepalm himself as he realizes Yes… with these guys I never had my human rights.. NEVER!!!"  :twisted:

Kuu is the best in this fic!  :grin:

Thanks for upadating

Kai vs Chiyuu so excited about it!  :D

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #161 on: December 23, 2011, 06:24:17 AM »
@AKBlover_99 Thanks for liking it and the comment XD I really appreciate it!
@Sydney W Thanks for liking it ;)
@Popsicle Haha :) Thank you for your compliment and it's nice to know that you enjoyed reading it since it also makes me happy XD
@Sok You'll know ;) Thanks for reading it and your comment :grin:
@kahem Thanks for the comment :) Yea.. Chiyuu is totally jealous at Kai :lol:
@RJay  :nervous Sorry for the late update, Will try to update soon :) Thanks for reading it and the comment :thumbup
@Megumi Glad to know it's interesting for you XD
@Haruko Don't worry, I just haven't introduce Sae's partner yet.. She'll come out soon :hand:
@cmze Thanks for the comment XD Glad to know you like it :) Will try to update soon :grin:

Thanks everyone for the comment XD I enjoyed reading it :thumbsup I'm really hyped up now :rofl:
Shiro, snowmi9x, AKBlover_99, haru9210, kahem, blughise, Megumi, cmze Thank you for the thanks :kneelbow:
Really apreciate it! :twothumbs

Right now I'm typing the Christmas One Shot - Santa's Christmas Present (Last Part/Part 2) right now XD
Hopefully it'll be okay :nervous I'll post it on the 24th :)
Please look forward to it

Flean

« Reply #162 on: December 23, 2011, 06:42:24 AM »
I miss your update!!!  :dunno:  How's that happened??

Btw, I'm liking this chapter... so many things happened..  :on GJ:  and I wonder why Chiyuu was mad at Kai??  :mon evillaff:

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Christmas One Shot - Santa's Christmas Present >>> 24/12/11
« Reply #163 on: December 23, 2011, 08:12:24 PM »
@Flean Thanks for reading and commenting XD Happy to know that you're liking it :grin:

Hi everyone :) As promised here is the last part of Santa's Christmas Present!!! XD and my Christmas Present :lol:
Hopefully it's not disappointing :grin: I've been typing like crazy today for this.. and I'm so sleepy right now.. ZZZZ

If you haven't read Part 1 then please read Part 1 first before you proceeds to Part 2 :)
Santa's Christmas Present - Part 1

Santa’s Christmas Present

Part 2

Acchan’s POV
We three were always together… But one day I found out that I’m in love with him. I tried to give him hints that I’ve fallen for him but he was so dense… he didn’t realize how much I’m in love with him at all!!! Sigh* I decided to take an extreme decision, I want to make him feel jealous and I wanted to see his reaction towards my decision. So I asked my other childhood friend, Tomo, to pretend to be my boy friend and that we’re going out. I was really happy to see him getting jealous when I pretend to be so lovey dovey with Tomo but I could still see that he is still confused with his feelings. Then slowly he starts to avoid and distance from us and I feel really sad about it… I wonder if I should tell him about the truth and that I love him but I’m afraid that he will reject me so I decided to continue the lie until I’m more confident and he’s surer with his feelings.

Flashback
“Tomo… I’m so sorry to burden you like this…”
“It’s okay Acchan and we have to teach him a lesson for being so dense!!!”
“But what about your ‘real’ girlfriend??”
“Tomomi?? It’s okay she knows about it and is very understanding”
I smiled and am really grateful to him and Tomomi “Thank you Tomo”
“You don’t need to be thanking me, it’s what friends do. If you really want to thank me then you should tell me the first when you and that midget has finally become official” Tomo said teasingly and causes me to blush.

Flashback Ends…

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

This morning Minami greeted us like how he used to always do before me and Tomo starts our fake going-out thing and he smiles… but I know it’s a fake one and it hurts me to see him like this… So I decided to end the lie once and for all and tell him my feelings.

Lunch Time
“Tomo… Let’s stop this fake-going out thing. I think I’ll tell him the truth and my feelings today”
“Are you sure??”
“Yes… because it hurts a lot to see him like that…” I said sadly
“Okay I got it. Gambatte Acchan! I’ll be waiting for the good news” Tomo said smiling
“Thank you” I answered back smiling

Somewhere around the School
“Hm.. Where would Minami be??” Acchan asks herself as she almost searched everywhere but still haven’t found her Minami.

Acchan was now walking towards the back of the Gym, the only place left that she haven’t search and BINGO! There she saw Minami and was going to call him.

“Mina…” she stopped when she see Minami and a girl hugging each other.
Eh??!!! Who is that girl?!! Wait… I think I know her… If I remember correctly I think she is Minami’s kouhai when he was in the art club during Middle School… But… Why are they hugging each other?? Are they just happy to see each other again?? Acchan was confused and decided to leave…

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><

The Next Day
“Ohaiyo~~ I’ve got a big news for you guys” says Minami cheerfully to his friends
“Ohaiyo, what news??” asks Riku with Yuko on his side
“I’ve finally got myself a girlfriend” answers Minami which causes Riku, Yuko, Kuu, Tomo and Acchan to be shock…
“What?! Are you for real??” asks Kuu shouting
“Yes, yes.. Please don’t shout, you’re hurting my ear” replies Minami
“Who is she??” asks Riku
“My kouhai during Middle School, Milky” answers Minami

The moment Acchan heard this her head went blank and she wants to cry but she put on a fake smile “Congratulation, Minami.. A.. I.. I need to go to the bathroom” with that Acchan left the classroom.

I was being stupid..
I hurt you so much,
I wanted to say sorry…
But it seems too late now..
I’ve lost you and
I’ve also hurt myself
From my own stupidity.

“I’ll also go to the bathroom before class starts” says Yuko as she leaves the class.

Bathroom
Acchan was crying in one of the toilet… she was really sad… She regret why she didn’t be honest and tell Minami her feelings from the start… “sob*.. sob*.. Minami...” My heart hurts… it’s breaking…

Yuko walks into the bathroom slowly and to Acchan and hugs her tightly.
“Acchan… You actually love Takamina right??”
“sob* sob* un..” Acchan was crying but manage to give a small ‘Un’ and a nod to Yuko.
“Then why did you date Tomo??”
“I.. I know that Minami wasn’t sure of his feelings yet so.. sob* I want to see if he will be jealous and tell me his feelings.. sob* But… sob*”
“sigh* Acchan… You know how much Takamina was suffering when he sees you and Tomo together?? He loves you but his pride and conscience doesn’t allow him to separate you and Tomo..”
“I know… and I regret it… I was planning to tell him everything but.. sob* it’s all too late now… sob*”

If time could be reversed,
I will tell you ‘I love you’
I won’t hurt you
I’ll be honest to you..
Then maybe..
You’ll belong to me..
But it’s only ‘if’… it’s too late now..

Yuko just stay there beside Acchan patting her back to calm Acchan down as Acchan continues to cry…

At the Same Time – Classroom
After Acchan and Yuko left Riku, Kuu and Tomo continues to analyze the situation and they kept asking if Minami truly loves Milky because they all know Minami loves Atsuko a lot..

“sigh* Stop asking… I said I do love Milky and I want to try if things will work between us”
“Are you sure you love her??” asks Kuu
“Yes.. I do.. I’ll try… and I know that I’ll do it so… please don’t waver my resolve anymore” answers Kai tiredly

Then everyone stops asking as the class starts… all was the same as usual except there are some changes in the relationship they have between themselves…

One Week Later…
Minami is spending a lot of time with Milky and they look so lovey dovey which makes Acchan feel so sad.. her heart feels like it’s been stab by thousands of knives every time she sees how close Milky was to Minami.

It hurts to know you belong to someone else…
To know that your heart, your kiss, your hug
Belongs to ‘her’…
I love you…

Minami also notices how sad Acchan was although she tried to hide it and it hurts him too to see her like this…

Away from the past,
I took a step forward.
But why does it
Hurts so much to see you like this..
Why are you hurt?
This should be the happy ending right??
So why.. please anyone tell me..
Why.. is she suffering??

Seeing how intimate Milky was to Minami, Acchan was not able to hold back anymore.. She decided to confess to Minami today and tell him the truth although it might all be too late already but it wouldn’t hurt to try right?

Lunch Time
“Minami.. You have a second? I want to tell you something”
“Sure, Acchan”

If only if I could kiss you without touching your lips,
I wouldn’t feel so miserable now.
If only if I could hug you without touching you,
It would’ve been my salvation.
Even if it’s only a dream
It’s a dream come true to me…
But it’s only if…

Then Acchan brought Minami to the old school building.

“Minami.. I.. I want to tell you that…” Acchan then took a deep breath as Minami just look at Acchan waiting for what she is going to say.
“That… actually I and Tomo were never dating, we were only pretending because I want to see if you’re going to be jealous or not and I know that was stupid of me and I really regret it.. Minami.. I’ve loved you all this time.. Please forgive me”
Minami was shock at what Acchan told him just now…

“Acchan… Why did you tell me this now??” asks Minami hurt..
“Because I love you and I can’t stand to see how close you and Milky are”
“Do you know how much did I suffer when I know that you and Tomo are going out?? How much I suffered to make my resolution??” asks Minami with hurtful voice.
Tears starts to come out from Acchan’s eyes “I know.. and I’m really sorry about it.. I really regret doing stupid things like that but Minami I really love you”
“Acchan… I.. I’m really sorry but Milky isn’t something I keep when I need her then throw away.. I can’t hurt her.. I’m sorry…” Minami says trying to stop his tears.. Everything’s too late… There is no return…

God… Why are you so cruel?
Why do you torture me so?
Why did this have to happen…
When I’ve made my resolve..
Seeing tears in her beautiful eyes,
Makes my heart scream in pain…

After finishing his last word Minami leaves.. he can’t bear to see Acchan’s face right now.. While Acchan fell on her knees crying, she has now really lost her Minami…

At the same time, there was a girl who happened to be there, who happened to see the whole thing, and who happened to be Milky…

Classroom
“sigh*”
“Tomo, why are you sighing?” asks Kuu
“sigh* Because of Acchan and Minami..” replies Tomo
“Why??” asks Kuu curiously
“Acchan loves Minami but now Minami is dating Milky..”
“Eh?!! Acchan loves Takamina?? But I thought she and you were dating!!”
“It’s only pretending”
“Why??” asks Riku
“Because…” then Yuko cuts in
“Because Acchan wants to make Takamina jealous”
“How did you know?” asks Riku
“Acchan told me one week ago when Takamina just announced that he and Milky is dating”
“Takamina also loves Acchan but.. he thought you and Acchan were dating so he backed out…”
“sigh*” everyone lets out a sigh
“Well… there’s nothing we can do now.. we can only just look over them and silently support as best friends does..” says Kuu as everyone nodded in agreement.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

A Day before Christmas – Night
Minami is on his bed sleeping since it’s already 2 p.m. and he had a dream.. a dream what will lead him to the right path…

“Mina.. Minami..” Minami hears someone calling his name
“Who??”
“I’m Santa Claus”
“Eh?! Santa-san??”
“Yes, I’ve watch you since you were young.. No.. not only you but every children. And I feel sad seeing how you and Acchan are suffering now..”
“…” Minami wasn’t able to say anything..
“I know you still love Acchan and Acchan also loves you so why can’t you be more honest with yourself?? Follow your heart, young man. If not you will regret in the future” says Santa
Minami frown at Santa’s advice.. “Mi.. Milky.. I can’t leave her.. I can’t betray her…”
“sigh* Minami, do you truly loves her with all your heart?” asks Santa serious.
Seeing Minami look down on his foot Santa continues “If you don’t love her and you’re with her then you’re only hurting her!!!”
“Then what should I do??!!!” shouted Minami desperately.
“Like I said, follow your heart. Here take this necklace.. it will lead you the way that your heart desires, your true love” says Santa as he handed Minami a heart-shaped necklace.
Minami just look at the necklace “Follow your heart, Minami. Follow…” Santa says lastly and his voice becoming softer and softer “Follow your heart…”

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The Next Morning – Christmas
Minami can’t stop thinking about Santa’s words as the hold onto the necklace.. He thought it was just a dream but the thought vanished when he saw his handing holding a heart-shape necklace tightly in his hand.

Today there is no school since it’s Christmas and Minami got a date with Milky since they are a couple and couple do go on romantic dates on Christmas.

After changing Minami went to pick Milky at her home as they went to the amusement park for the date.

“Wow! I want to play that, Takamina senpai” says Milky excitingly as she pointed at the Jet-Coaster.
“Hai, hai” Minami can’t help but smile seeing Milky so excited like a little kid.

They went to ride the Jet-Coaster then Blue Mountain, Super Splash, Haunted House and Maze. Now they are resting in a family restaurant to have their lunch.

“Tanoshikatta” says Milky
“What a Genki little kid” Minami says teasingly
“I’m not a little kid!” Milky says pouting
“Hahaha.. I’m sorry it’s just that you’re so cute”
“I..” Milky was blushing hard when she heard Minami call her cute

Then their food arrives and they start digging in, Milky ordered cream cheese while Minami of course ordered his favorite Katsudon. As they eat they were having fun chatting too.

“And then you know…” Milky was telling Minami her story of how her dog, Ruki, make a mess and got her in trouble.
“Hai, hai” Minami just patiently listen to her story but.. his heart is actually not here.. it is somewhere else… which makes Minami feel guilty about it…

Why is it that my heart keeps going to you??
When it’s suppose to be here…
Be here for this little girl…

They went back early because Milky says that she is exhausted so Minami take her home.

Milky’s Home – Front (Outside)
“Thanks for today, Takamina senpai” says Milky smiling
“You don’t have to thank me since I also had a great time today” answers Minami smiling too.

Then suddenly tears starts to come out from Milky’s eyes which surprise Minami.

“Milky?? What’s wrong?? Did I do something wrong?” asks Minami worriedly
Milky shake her head “You didn’t do anything wrong senpai…”
“Then why are you crying??”
“It.. it’s because… sob* I know that you still love Maeda san and.. I thought as time pass you will forget about your love for her but sob* I know that it would never happen sob* sob*”
“Milky… I..”
“Please let me finish first..” Milky says as she wipes her tears but her tears keep coming out nonstop.
“…” Minami just kept silent and listen to what Milky want to say.
“I know that both senpai and Maeda san are suffering and it also hurts me to see you suffer because I love you sob* and I know I can never replace her in your heart… I know you only see me as a younger sister from the way you treat me.. sob* so I was planning to break up with you senpai.. please be happy sob* with Maeda san sob*”

Seeing Milky like this also hurts Minami…
“Milky…”
“I love you senpai but I want you to be happy so.. this will be the last..” says Milky as she step forward towards Minami and plant a kiss on Minami’s lips.

She kisses Minami passionately, pouring out all her love, her feelings that she have for her beloved senpai all these years…

Then she breaks the kiss and took a deep breath…
“Go get her senpai, I’ll be cheering for you. Christmas is not yet over so please have a great Christmas with her and I’ll be waiting for the good news.” says Milky smiling.
Then Minami made a resolve… a resolve to bring Acchan back…
“Thank you Milky, I won’t disappoint you” says Minami as he dash towards Acchan’s house leaving Milky who now was holding her knees with her head facing down crying alone… This is for the best… I shouldn’t cry…

Then it starts snowing…

Maeda Residence
Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Minami has now reached Acchan’s home and is pressing the doorbell waiting for someone to open the door for him.

Then the door opened and reveals a middle-aged woman “Ah, Minami kun. What brings you here?” asks Maeda mama
“Um.. I’ve come for Acchan” replies Minami
“Ah.. Acchan isn’t home at the moment and I don’t know where did that child went..”
“I see.. it’s okay.. Thanks Maeda mama”
“If you find her tell her to don’t come home late”
“Hai, I got it” answers Minami as he leaves.

“Ha* Ha* Ha*” Minami was running around the area looking for Acchan but he could not find her anywhere so he decided to call his friends to see if they know anything.

“Hello?”
“Tomo have you seen Atsuko?” asks Minami
“Nope.. Why? What’s wrong?” asks Tomo worried
“No.. it’s nothing”
Then Minami called Riku, Kuu and Yuko also but none of them knows where Acchan is…

Acchan… where are you?? Minami thought to himself as he reach into his pocket and look at the heart-shape necklace the Santa gave him…

If you can really show me the right path then please show me the way to where Acchan is now… Minami pleaded to the necklace..

I’m feeling so lonely when I don’t see you,
I miss your warmth, your touch, your everything…
Oh, Santa please guide me to her..
To my one and only love..
Please wait for me, I’ll be there in no time.

Then suddenly there is light shining from the necklace and it’s pointing to a direction which Minami immediately follow the light.

Minami kept running and running until he’s starting to go away from the city… then he notice how nostalgic and familiar the place starts to feel… as past memories come back to his mind…

Flashback
Tomo got sick so he is at home resting today.. So today only me and Acchan.

“What do we play today??” asks chibi Acchan
“Let’s go tanken!” I says excitedly since I was influenced by an anime I watched yesterday in the T.V.
“Okay” Acchan replies

Then we start walking farther and farther away from the city, at first it was exciting to be in the place we’ve never been before but somehow we can’t find our way back since we’ve been too far away already…

“sob* sob*”
“Acchan… Don’t cry..” I say as I hug Acchan to calm her down
“But.. I’m scared.. sob*”
“Acchan, don’t be scared I’ll protect you no matter what, I promise.” I say as I kiss Acchan on the forehead which my mom and dad always do when I cry.

Acchan blushes and stopped crying as she say “Un.. Thank you Minami” smiling.
Minami also smiles back as he hold Acchan’s hand and continue to walk hopefully to find their way home.

As they walk Minami notices a small mountain and an idea pop out in his head, “Ah! Acchan let’s go climb that mountain. From there we could see the whole place and we can find our way home!”
“Un!” Acchan replies happily as they starts climbing the small mountain.

They did not follow the mountain road.. They just climb through bushes and plants.. Maybe because they think it’s more fun that way and somehow they found a tunnel and decided to go through it.

After getting out of a tunnel, beautiful sunset scenery was waiting for them as the city lights starts to light up, it was truly magnificent…

“Wow… Minami, it’s so beautiful” says Acchan dazed by the beauty of the scenery.
“Yea..” Minami answers as he was also hypnotized by it.
“Ne, Acchan”
“Hm??”
“Let’s make this our secret place!” suggested Minami
“Only the two of us??”
“Hai.. Dame??” Minami asks sadly then he continues “It’s okay we can share it with others if that is what you want..” Then suddenly Acchan shouted out…
“No! I didn’t say no… I.. I mean I want this to be only ‘ours’ secret place” Acchan replies shyly to Minami who shows a big smile.

“Ah!” Minami suddenly shouted out.
“What happened??” asks Acchan surprised.
“I found our way home! Look! Over there!” Minami replies pointing at his right side.
“Un! I recognize that park that we usually play in” says Acchan
Then Minami grab Acchan’s hand and say “Let’s go Acchan. I’m sure mom, dad, uncle and auntie are worried about us”
“Un!”

Then the two little kids starts running down the mountain holding hands and manage to get back home safely but… it’s already late.. it’s totally dark already and their parents were really worried about them..

“Minami! Where did you go?! Why is your clothes so dirty?!!” shouted Taka papa
“Uh.. I’m sorry” Minami apologizes to his dad.
“sigh* You’re so naughty and you have to bring Acchan with you! What if she get injured??!!”
“I’m sorry…” Minami apologizes looking down at his feet.
“It’s okay Takahashi” says Maeda papa
“But…”
“He’s just a little kid and boys tend to be naughty isn’t it??”
“sigh* You’re just too generous, Maeda”
“Yea! Uncle Maeda you’re the best!” says Minami grinning
“Oi! Seems like you’re not reflecting on your actions at all… I’ll give you a private lesson when we get home so be prepared for it” says Taka papa
“Eh?!!! No!! I don’t want to!!” whined Minami
“No excuse!”
“Aw…” Minami said as he pouted with everyone laughing at him including Acchan.

Seeing Acchan laughing Minami feels happy so he smiles really brightly at Acchan which causes Acchan’s heart beat to increase as she blushes..

(This was the moment when Maeda Atsuko has fallen for Takahashi Minami…)

Flashback Ends…

After remembering the secret place he shared with Acchan, Minami hurriedly run to their secret place and BINGO! He found Acchan there sitting on the ground holding her knees with her face down and seems to be crying…

Seeing this Minami felt heart broken.. it’s all his fault…

Minami then approaches Acchan slowly and hug her tightly in his arms which surprise Acchan and causes her to struggle but stopped when she heard Minami’s voice.. “I’m sorry…”

“I’m really sorry Acchan… I’ve made you suffer so much… It hurts me to see you like this and I’m stupid for hurting you.” Minami says gently to Acchan.

Then they separate a bit and Minami look deeply into Acchan’s eyes as he continues, “Acchan, I’ve loved you and my feelings has never changed from the start and I’m sure forever it will stay in my heart, I love you Maeda Atsuko.”

Hearing this Acchan was so happy as she starts to cry but not because she is sad but because she is so happy. Acchan then hugs Minami tightly as her tears of happiness start to flow down her cheeks. Then Minami release Acchan and wipes her tears with his hands and kiss her forehead like in the past which causes a light blush on Acchan’s face.

“Minami… I was so sad when you rejected me..” Acchan said sadly.
“I know.. and I’m really sorry about it.. But it’s your fault for fake-going out with Tomo first” says Minami pouting which also cause Acchan to pout.
“It’s because I don’t know about your feelings and I want to see if you will get jealous or not and.. I know I was wrong.. I regret doing something stupid like that.. I..” Acchan was cut out as Minami press his lips against hers.

After separating from their kiss, Acchan’s face was as red as a tomato, Minami smiles thinking how cute Acchan is.

“Acchan, close your eyes”
“Eh? Why??”
“Just do it”
“.. Un..”
Then Acchan closes her eyes as Minami take out the heart-shape necklace, that Santa has gave him, from his pocket and put it on Acchan’s neck.

“You can open your eyes now”
Acchan then slowly open her eyes and look at the object she felt that was on her neck, “Wow, it’s so beautiful Minami..”
Minami smiles and say “It’s a Christmas Present from Santa. It shows me the way to you, to my true love, Maeda Atsuko.”
Acchan can’t help but feel happy about Minami’s words as she leans in to kiss her Minami passionately.

They have to separate for air and then they look deeply into each other’s eyes and were ready for another kiss…

“ACHOO!” Acchan sneezed cutely which cause Minami to burst out laughing holding his stomach and rolling on the ground.
“What’s so funny?!” asks Acchan mad as she pouts.
“Haha.. it’s nothing.. It’s just that you’re so cute” says Minami as he slightly pinches Acchan’s cheek.
“Mou~ Minami!”
“Haha.. Let’s go back shall we?? I don’t want my princess to catch a cold” says Minami as he removes his jacket and put it on Acchan.
“Un” Acchan replies as she grab onto Minami’s arm.

Just when they were going to leave they suddenly see something shinning in the sky…

Congratulations!!!
Good to see that you like my present XD
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Acchan and Minami smiles at the message, they were truly grateful towards the Santa. 'That was the best Christmas Present ever' was what the newly formed couple was thinking as they walk back home slowly together snuggling onto one another lovingly. Then they were able to spend their first Christmas as a couple together alone~

On the other hand, Santa was busy looking for people having love problem like the ones he just have helped solved.
“Hohoho.. Let’s see who needs this Santa’s help..” says the Santa
Then suddenly he feels something.. feels someone needing his help..
“Oh! I sense someone needing my help! But don’t worry, because… Santa Claus is coming to town~ :note:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks everyone for reading :kneelbow: I'm so sleepy now so Good Night XD

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Christmas One Shot - Santa's Christmas Present >>> 24/12/11
« Reply #164 on: December 23, 2011, 09:16:54 PM »
First!  :shakeit:

My heart.. it was so sad..poor Acchan!  :cry:

but thanks to Santa's intervertion everything ended good!  :grin:

Milky such a good girl!  :D

Atsumina!  :heart:

Thanks for the update!  :cow:

please update soon!  :bow:

Offline Popsicle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #165 on: December 23, 2011, 09:38:32 PM »
Amazing storyy... :cry:
I feel sorry for that milky girl ! :yawn:
We need more santas Who help couples in this world too ~ :P
Another great fic ^.^

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #166 on: December 24, 2011, 03:23:25 AM »
Milky being so generous to let her Minami go to be with Acchan. A happy ending and a good Xmas present for Acchan and Minami.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #167 on: December 24, 2011, 06:36:28 AM »
yeah poor milky but she knows that atsuminaz is for real...

Offline AKBlover_99

• Member+
  • Nice to meet you! Call me 'Bat',okay
« Reply #168 on: December 24, 2011, 09:50:52 AM »
An update! :mon trannie: Actually,I don't have time to read it since I'm having a vacation with my family.
But thank god that my family and I don't have any activity this evening! Yay! I really like it! :mon lovelaff:
But poor Milky. Anyway, thx for the update and update soon! :gmon heartu:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #169 on: December 24, 2011, 12:02:40 PM »
Poor Milky T_T she is so kind
I don't why but when there was a part about santa I was imagining Aki-p in santa clothes lol

Offline Kiiz

• Oshi:Atsuko Ship:Atsumina!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #170 on: December 24, 2011, 05:02:30 PM »
I want gift from santa-san too :( :(

XD XD XD

Kizame@Tumblr
**Postpone:: Atsumina Birthday fic,, I'm really busy.. gomen ne..

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #171 on: December 25, 2011, 10:48:12 AM »
@cmze Well.. It should be Atsumina so sorry Milky.. Thanks for the comment XD
@Popsicle Yea, I totally agree. We need Santas!!! :grin:
@Sydney W  ;) Yea, Milky a good girl :D
@Haruko Yup! It's Atsumina!! Thanks for reading XD
@AKBlover_99 Thank you for spending your time to read this :) I'm glad you like it :grin:
@kahem Haha.. Now that you mention I can somehow imagine it too :lol:
@Kiiz Me too!! :D

Thanks everyone for reading :kneelbow: I really appreciate the comments and thanks XD
Thanks for the Thanks :D kahem, cmze, haru9210, AKBlover_99, ichikawa, Kiiz, crazywota

P.S. I will be posting Not OS later :) cmze has ask me when I'll update and suddenly I feel like writing and I somehow finished it :lol: It's quite long though... :nervous Hope you guys will like it XD

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 7 Part 2]
« Reply #172 on: December 25, 2011, 10:53:41 AM »
Here's Chapter 7 Part 2!!! XD Please enjoy reading it :D and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :)

Chapter 7

Part 2

“What happened??” asked Kai totally clueless

Mayu, Jun, Sae and Ren just look at each other and shrug their shoulders..

“I don’t know… Never seen Chiyuu like that” says Mayuyu as the rest nod their head in agreement
“Yea.. That was totally surprising and new!” says Sae
Ren then whispers to Sae “Do you think Riku spread the craziness to Chiyuu??”
“You have a point.. That’s a possibility” Sae replied
“Ahem! I heard it… I’m not crazy!” says Riku a bit pissed
“WE’RE SORRY!” Sae and Ren apologizes immediately, not wanting to taste the treatment Riku gave Kuu and Kai a moment ago
Riku was a bit taken back with their sudden apology, he didn’t expect it “Ur.. It’s fine I’m not really that mad..” Am I really that… scary?? Riku asks himself
Thank God… was what Sae and Ren was thinking feeling relief

“What does he mean that I’m his rival??” asks Kai still confused with Chiyuu’s sudden rivalry declaration on him a moment ago..
“Who knows” answers Kuu

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

After that they all went back to their respective classroom, Acchan still ignores Kai, Yuko staring at Riku all the time during class while Kuu daydreaming about cakes and now it’s finally time to go home~

Kai, Kuu and Riku went to the HC’s club room as Acchan, Yuko and Tomochin went to their club too.

Host Club
“Yo” says Kai, Kuu and Riku as they got in the room
“Osu~” says Sae, Ren, Mayu and Jun
“Is there one person missing??” asks Riku
“Seems like after that sudden declaration Chiyuu has went home” answers Ren

“Anyway you guys got trainings to do so these two days we’ll not open our club so when our club re-opens you guys should work hard and earn the points back for closing the club for your trainings” says Mayu
“Hai~~” answers Kai, Kuu and Riku lazily
“Oi! Show me your spirit!” says Mayu
But they just ignore Mayu and went to sit on available couches.

“So what will our training be?” asks Kai
“We’ll divide into groups and train you guys separately so there it will be more efficient” says Jun
“Me and Mayu will be training Kai” says Sae
“While me, Ren and Chiyuu will be training Riku and Kuu” says Jun

“Why does me only have to be separated while Riku and Kuu get trainings together??” asks Kai
“That’s because you need more help than Riku and Kuu” says Mayu
“Eh??”
Mayu smirks and says “I’ll train you to become a perfect host within 2 days”
“Gulp* …” Kai has a bad feeling with Mayu’s smirk..

That… nezumi-like smirk… it’s as if he’s got a new toy to chew on… is what everyone is thinking about and pitied Kai

Then Jun and Ren starts their lesson with Riku and Kuu while Mayu and Sae leaves with Kai to a place Mayu says will be Kai’s training place.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><

Miyazawa Night Club
“Erm… why are we here?? I mean are we even allowed to be here??” asked Kai
Mayu rolled his eyes and answers “Of course, we’re here for your training and don’t worry this is Sae’s family’s night club so we’re free to use anything here”
“I mean we’re still underage and all” replies Kai
“Don’t worry my parents don’t mind and we used to come here to play often” says Sae while pointing at Mayu
“Fine.. so what are we going to do here??” asks Kai
Mayu smirks and clap his hands as he says “Girls!! It’s time for action~”

Suddenly more than ten girls come out from the staff room wearing only lingerie on them and scream when they see Kai.

“Kyaa~~ He’s cute and cool~” says one of the girl
“He’s totally my type” says another girl while licking her bottom lips

Kai tensed up feeling like a meat to the lions… he wanted to escape but was grab on both his arms by the girls and all of them push their bodies on him causing him to blush furiously when their assets made contact with his body.

“Kyaa~ He’s so cute when he blush like that”
“I wanna eat him~~”

“HELP!!!” yelled Kai but Sae and Mayu were also enjoying their time with the girls and ignoring Kai’s request for help.

The girls were giving Kai kisses on his cheeks, neck, collar bones, etc. and they were removing his clothes and messing his hair..

Kai’s inner thoughts ‘OMG!! I’m going to be raped!!! HELP!!!’
Kai was struggling but it was futile…

As the girls continue their assaults on Kai… SUDDENLY!!! The door of the Night Club was slammed open and all the figures inside the club stop whatever they were doing and look at the guests coming in one by one…

Several girls went in the Night Club spreading with two spreading their Black aura… One of them happens to be Acchan while the other one is Mayu’s fiancé, Kashiwagi Yuki a.k.a. Yukirin a beautiful raven-haired girl with white skin, with 2 girls at the back of them who happens to be Akimoto Sayaka a strong muscular but elegant and beautiful girl, and Ota Aika a.k.a. Lovetan a cute angel-like girl with a cute dimple, out of 7 of the EC 4 members came…

“Ac… Acchan??” says Kai shocked
“Why.. I mean how did you guys know that we’re here??” asks Mayu confused but when he sees Lovetan he knows that Ren has spilled it.. Damn you Ren… I’ll get you back later…
“Sa.. Sayaka... it’s not what it seems” Sae says trying to explain

“Well, well your dear friend Ren was kind enough to tell us where were you guys” says Yukirin coldly.

Mayu’s thought ‘I thought so…’

Back at the HC
“Achooo!”Ren sneezes
“Oi, are you alright?” asks Jun
“I think so.. it’s just that somehow I think someone is talking about me” says Ren
“Yea, like how bad you are LOL” added Kuu
“Hey!” protest Ren

“BTW, you think they’ll be alright??” asks Riku
“Who?” asks Jun
“Those guys that went to the club” Riku answer
“I mean those girls that just come over just now.. They look like they were ready to kill someone when they heard that those guys went to the pub” continued Riku

Flashback…
“So you should hold your cup this way to make you look sexier” explains Ren to Kuu and Riku.
“Ah.. I got it” answers Riku and Kuu

Right now Riku and Kuu were receiving lessons from Ren and Jun.
“Then you should…”

Bang!

“Is Mayu in here?” asks a girl with raven-hair.
“Ah, Yuki. Mayu’s not here at the moment” answers Jun
“Where is he??” asks Yuki
“Erm… He..”

“Who’s that girl??” Kuu asks Ren
“That’s Mayu’s fiancé” answers Ren
“How about the one behind her??” asks Riku
“Ah, that’s Ota Aika a.k.a. Lovetan. They are both members of EC”

“He..” OMG! What is Yuki here at such a bad timing when Mayu went to the pub with Sae and Kai to train Kai?? Oh god what should I answer her??!!! Jun thought.

“He what?” asks Yuki a bit impatient.
“He.. a… went home..” Arg! What a lame reason… Jun facepalm himself

Yuki raises an eyebrow showing Jun you-think-I’m-a-fool face. Then she turns to Lovetan and gives her a signal which Lovetan understands immediately.

“Ow.. I got it..” Lovetan replies

As Yuki was busy dealing with Jun Lovetan walk towards Ren, Riku and Kuu.
“Hi” says Lovetan
“Hi Lovetan” says Ren
“Where is Mayu??”
“Erm.. I don’t know..”
“You better tell me the truth, Sasshi” Lovetan says as she show Sasshi her devil smile.
“Gulp* Mayu went to the Miyazawa Night Club with Sae and Kai” Sasshi confess to Lovetan.
“Good..” then Lovetan went to Yuki and told her then Yuki took out her phone and dial a number…

“Hello? This is Yuki. Is this Sayaka?”
“Yes this is Sayaka”
“Gather the girls we’re going to the Miyazawa Night Club”
“Eh?”
“Mayu, Sae and a guy name Kai have went there and I don’t care but I just need to bring Mayu back!” says Yuki
“Okay.. So Sae, Mayu and Kai have gone to the Miyazawa Night Club right?”
“Yes..”
“BTW, who’s Kai??”
“I don’t know and I don’t care. I’ll meet you guys 2 minutes in front of the Club” says Yuki then she hang on the phone without waiting for any reply and leaves the HC with Lovetan.

“Sasshi! You told them??” asks Jun
“I have no choice! You didn’t see that smile of Lovetan!” defend Sasshi

Flashback Ends…

“Now that I think about it… We shouldn’t be here wasting our time! We should be there at the pub too to watch the show!” exclaimed Kuu as he realizes how stupid he was to almost let the show pass…
“Hmm.. You’re right let’s go check them out.. I’m starting to get bored here already” says Riku
“I guess it isn’t a bad idea.. And we could help them when they’re in serious trouble since we’re the ones who spilled their locations to the girls” says Jun
“No objection here” says Ren
“Then it’s decided let’s go!” says Kuu

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Entertainment Club
Inside the room were Acchan and Akimoto Sayaka… The rest have gone home or have business to attend. Acchan and Sayaka were relaxing in their clubroom then suddenly Sayaka’s phone rang.

Ring! Ring! Ring! Sayaka then picked up the phone and answers “Hello?”
“Yes this is Sayaka”
“Eh?”
“Okay.. So Sae, Mayu and Kai have gone to the Miyazawa Night Club right?”
Hearing this Acchan stopped whatever she were doing and concentrate on Sayaka’s conversation with Yukirin.
“BTW, who’s Kai?”
“A… She hung up…”

Just when Sayaka was going to tell Acchan she already found her ready to go out.
“Wait, Yukirin has asked for us to gather in front of the Miyazawa Night Club. You can’t go home yet”
“Did I say I’m going home?”
“Let’s not waste any time now, let’s go” says Acchan
“Huh? A.. Oh..” Why is she so hyped-up today?? She usually has no motivation in doing things at all… Usually she will just say ‘no’ and I’ll have to drag her to do things…

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Back to the Miyazawa Night Club
“You don’t have to explain, Sae. I can see it with my own eyes and you don’t have the obligation to explain anything to me since we’re nothing but friends” says Sayaka coldy to Sae.

“No.. Sayaka.. I..” Sae continues to explain
“I’ll be leaving now.. Seems like everything is okay.. and you’re having fun..”
“No! I’m not having fun”
Sayaka ignores Sae and was going to go out but Sae grab Sayaka’s arm to prevent her from leaving.
“Wait!” But Sayaka just gave Sae a nice side-way kick right on his stomach causing him to land on his knees with both his arms on his abdomen.
“Ouch!”
After freeing herself from Sae, Sayaka once again attempt to leave but was once again stopped by Sae as he is now grabbing onto Sayaka’s leg..
“Sayaka~~ Please~~ I’m sorry~~” Sae beg as he grabs Sayaka’s leg with his body still on the floor…
“Oi! Let me go!”
“NO!”

At the same time Mayu was confronting Yuki “Yuki.. Please calm down.. it.. it’s not my fault.. really.. It’s Sae, he drag me here.. I didn’t want to but…” Mayu says innocently and pretend to cry.

“WTF??” shouted Sae “Ain’t this your idea to train Kai as a perfect host???”

Mayu ignore Sae and continue to pretend to be innocent. But Yuki seems not too satisfied with the answer as she raises an eyebrow and glares at Sae but Sae didn’t notice since he was too busy clinging onto Sayaka’s leg.

But Mayu knows how to handle Yuki really well… he always use this to calm Yuki down when she was angry or jealous..
“Yuki, are you perhaps jealous??” asks Mayu teasingly
Yuki then blush furiously as Mayu asks the question.
“Wha?? Of.. of course I.. I’m not” Yuki stuttered
“Oh~ Really?? Then why were you stuttereing??” smirks Mayu
Just as Yuki was going to open her mouth and protest Mayu plant a kiss on Yuki’s lips keeping it shut.

On the other hand Acchan was looking at Kai who has tattered shirt on, messy hair and lipstick marks almost everywhere and this really pisses Acchan off…

“Ac.. Acchan…” says Kai scared
Acchan was glaring at every girl who was near Kai sending them her killing-aura to them…

But the girls weren’t aware of the situation they are in… they were foolish…
“Hey! Who are you girls to destroy our fun time!” says one of the girls
“Yea! I was having fun with this cute guy too” says another girl as she hugs Kai tightly which causes a twitch in Acchan’s eyebrow..

“YOU B****! YOU BETTER BACK OFF! HE’S MINE!! MINE!! YOU HEARD ME?!!” Acchan shouted warningly to the girls with extreme killing-aura which makes the girls shiver and back off from Kai.. Kai was also shivering from Acchan’s killing-aura..

“Gulp* Acchan??” Kai says nervously
Acchan then realizes what she just said and blush..
“I mean.. I didn’t mean it that way.. I was just.. Anyway just don’t get misunderstanding okay?? I didn’t mean it, it was just adrenaline rush”
“What misunderstanding??”
“Um.. that I like you.. because.. I said ‘you’re mine’ just now…”
“Ah.. don’t worry I know you don’t like me that way and I know that you’re trying to help me” Kai answers smiling Yea.. Of course there’s no way Acchan will like me that way.. I know but.. why do I feel disappointed??
“Un…” Thank god he is so dense.. but why do I also feel disappointed??

Few Minutes ago 4 figures came into the club..
“Yahoo!! How are things going on??” asks Kuu
“Did we miss the show??” asks Riku
“Maybe we did..” says Jun
“or not..” says Ren as he observe the situation around the room.

They see Sae clinging onto Sayaka’s leg begging, Yuki and Mayu kissing while Acchan giving death-glare to the girls then shouted ‘BACK OFF! HE’S MINE!! MINE!! YOU HEARD ME?!!”

“Wow.. What a scenery…” says Kuu with others agree with him.
“What happened??” asks Jun
“Although I don’t know what’s going on but it’s really amusing to see this” says Riku
“Oi! Get a room you two” shouted Ren to Mayu and Yuki who didn’t seems to care about what he say since both their mind are preoccupied with the kiss they are sharing now at the moment.

“Sasshi~~” a girl from the pub were running towards Sasshi crying..
“They were so scary.. What is going on??” asks the girl who was clinging onto Sasshi’s arm.
“Ssh.. Don’t worry it’s just something normal between them” Sasshi/Ren comforted the girl but then he suddenly felt cold running up and down his spine… Then he turn around and found Lovetan glaring at him and the girl who was clinging on him..

“Gulp* Urm.. Natalia.. if you don’t mind could you get off me?”
“Eh~ Why?? I don’t want to..”
“Urm.. I think you better let go if you still want to be alive because….” Sasshi say as he point towards Lovetan who is emitting dangerous aura.
“… I guess you’re right.. Then see you next time Sasshi” the girl says and hurriedly run back to the staff room.
Then Sasshi turn and look at Lovetan who was now looking the other way and was going to leave the pub.

“Wait for me, Lovetan” Sasshi say as he follows Lovetan out of the pub.

While Sayaka also leaves the pub dragging Sae on one of her leg since Sae was still clinging onto her leg and won’t let go…

On the other hand, it seems that Yuki and Mayu has made up and went back together holding hands a few minutes ago already…

This leaves Kai, Acchan, Kuu, Riku and Jun the only ones left in the pub…
“So… shall we also leave now?” asks Kai
“Un” replies Atsuko
“I’m hungry” says Kuu and Jun
“…”
“Riku??”
“OMG! I CAN’T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO BRING MY PSP!!!” Riku shouted.

“Well… let’s go home.” says Kai ignoring Riku while others nodded in agreement.

Just when they are going to leave a figure stopped them.. it was Shinoda Mariko..
“Wait, you guys” says Shinoda Mariko

“Eh? Shinoda sensei/Mariko sensei/Mari nee/T-Rex??!!” they shouted
“Yes.. yes.. I’m Shinoda Mariko.. Don’t have to be that surprise, okay??”
“What do you want T-Rex?” asks Kuu
Mariko hit Kuu on the head “Ouch!”
“You guys will have to receive punishment except Atsuko because I know she’s here to bring you guys or rather a particular someone out of the pub and not to have fun like you guys” says Mariko
“EH?? Why??” they asks
“Isn’t it obvious?? First of all, look at where you guys are in right now.”
Then they look around at where they are and realize.. “Ah…”
“Good, seems like you guys know the reason why you’ll be punished. Jun, Riku and Kai you guys will be cleaning the whole boy’s bathroom for a month”

“Eh?!!!!”
Jun’s thoughts: Aw… I don’t want to clean that stinky bathroom for a month… Lucky for Mayu, Sae and Ren… they went back first!!!
Riku’s thoughts: sigh* Now because of this punishment I’ll have less time to complete the games…
Kai’s thoughts: Oh well… Blame Mayu and Sae later for bringing me here and going back early!!!

“Hahaha Good Luck guys” says Kuu laughing
“Don’t laugh Gachapin. You also have punishment” says Mariko
“EH?!! But I just got here!”
“No excuse”
“Fine.. So what’s my punishment??”
Mariko smirks and says “My assistant for a month”
“What??!!! You want me to be your assistant for a month?? I’d rather be cleaning toilets!!” shouted Kuu
“Well then, I’ll be expecting you at the infirmary at 7 a.m. tomorrow. Acchan, let’s go home” says Mariko
“Un, bye guys” says Acchan
“Hey! Wait!” Kuu protests but Mariko and Acchan already left.

“sigh* Let’s go home now.. I’m tired” says Kai
“Yea..” says Jun and Riku as they drag a struggling Gachapin, who was about to run after Mariko, with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks everyone for reading it :kneelbow: I'll try to update soon XD
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 01:34:00 PM by Yagami.Rai »

Offline Popsicle

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 7 Part 2] >>> 25/12/11
« Reply #173 on: December 25, 2011, 01:02:40 PM »
Merry christmas~
Lmfao mayu is so sly .. :lol:
someone knows how to handle yuki  XD
I feel sorry for sae .. :catglare:

This is amazinggg update soon !! :twothumbs

Offline AKBlover_99

• Member+
  • Nice to meet you! Call me 'Bat',okay
« Reply #174 on: December 25, 2011, 01:09:00 PM »
LOL! I can't stop laughing reading this! :mon lmao:
The girls try to rape Kai? Thank God Acchan saved him! :mon thumb:
Poor Sae ! LOL !
I think that T-Rex just wanna spend time with her Gachapin! :mon squee:
Thx for the update! I really really like it! :gmon bye:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #175 on: December 25, 2011, 04:18:43 PM »
Acchan and Yuki killing (black aura) really scared off Mayu and Kai.... Acchan being jealous seeing Kai surrounded with girls....... next update please... thanks

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #176 on: December 25, 2011, 05:50:08 PM »
I love it!  :w00t:

Mayuki was perfect!  :rofl:

nice chapter!  :grin:

Acchan so cute jealousy!  :wub:

stupid Kai do something!  :thumbsup

please update soon!  :heart:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #177 on: December 26, 2011, 06:53:16 AM »
jajaj kai kiss your wifey and show her who is the boss :D

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 7 Part 3]
« Reply #178 on: December 26, 2011, 06:41:30 PM »
Everyone thank you so much for the comment and thanks XD I really enjoyed reading it so much that I was all work up and wrote another part although it is quite short.. :nervous Hope you guys enjoy it :D Please excuse me my English :P Love You Guys~~ :grin: Good Night~ Gotta go and sleep now :panic: Got school tomorrow...

Chapter 7

Part 3

Grand Royal Apartment 11th Floor Room 121
Kai, Riku and Jun with Kuu who was dragged along all the way have finally reached home. When they reach the living room they saw Mayu drinking Pirukuru (a health drink), sitting comfortably on the couch watching anime.

“What the hell…” says everyone as they see Mayu relaxing in the living room.
Mayu heard something so he turns back and look “Oh, hi guys. Welcome back~”
“Don’t welcome back me. Do you know what happened to us after you left with your Yuki??” asks Jun
“What?” Mayu asks in a not concerned voice
“Shinoda sensei has caught us in the pub and we’re all PUNISHED! For the whole week…” says Riku
“Oh.. that’s bad.. Good Luck guys. I’ll be praying for ya” says Mayu as he took a sip of the Pirukuru in his hand.
“Wait! Whose fault do you think it is??” Kai exclaim
“Who??” Mayu asks innocently
“YOU!!! And because of that I’ve got to be the T-Rex’s assistant for a WHOLE WEEK!!! You heard me?? A WHOLE WEEK!!! Let me emphasize again ‘A WHOLE WEEK’!!” shouted Kuu loudly as if the whole world can hear him.
“Okay, okay.. I got it ‘A Whole Week’ Keep quiet, I can’t hear Mio talking” says Mayu also emphasizing the word ‘a whole week’.
“Don’t you feel sorry for us at all??” they all asks
“Nope, not really.” Replies Mayu coldly as he has turned his attention back to his anime.

Kai, Kuu, Riku and Jun form a circle with one another having a meeting…
“Do you think what I’m thinking about?” asks Kuu
“Yes” they all answered
“Well, let Operation TMTD begin!” says Kuu
“Oh!” everyone replies with their right hand forming a fist up into the air.

Ten no Koe: Hi everyone~ It’s been a long time since I’ve last come out.
Sigh* I know you guys all missed me, I’m sorry.. I was having a vacation.

Ten no Koe’s Wife: Darling?? Where are you??

Ten no Koe: Honey, sorry I’m a little busy right now. Could you wait a moment?

Ten no Koe’s Wife: Alright, come back soon~

Ten no Koe: Ahem.. That was my wife just now.. Anyway it looks like they are activating Operation TMTD, Tickle Mayu To Death. This is activated every time when Mayu pisses his cousins (Takamina and Jun) and childhood friends (Haruna and Miichan), they would use this to punish Mayu…

“Mayuyu~~” says Kai, Kuu, Riku and Jun sweetly as they call Mayu’s nickname.
Hearing this Mayu feel cold shivers through his spine and that he should escape..

Mayu has a sharp six sense that allows him to escape the bad things as shown before, like when Crazy Riku is coming out…

Mayu quickly get up from his seat and attempt to run away but was stopped when 4 pair of arms are grabbing and pinning him down on the couch…

“Not so fast, where do you think you’re going? Mayuyu~” says Kuu smirking
“Um… Nowhere, just want to go to the bathroom” says Mayu nervously
“It can wait” says Kai coldly
“No, it’s going to come out”
“Then let it out” says Riku smirking
“I’ll take pictures too” says Jun
“… Actually it can wait.. So what do you guys want??” asks Mayu nervously
They all smirk at Mayu… Oh-oh… Damn it… I know this smirk… Oh God, I’m going to die of laughing… sigh* This is not the way I want to die… I want to die protecting my loved ones like in those action movies or animes.. To die of laughter is just… lame..

“Then shall we start??” asks Kuu mischievously as he is not exercising his fingers.
“NO, wait! Could we all just calm down and have a talk first?” asks Mayu with puppy eyes.
“NO” they all deadpanned
“sigh* FINE! I’ll be like a man and accept my destiny!!” says Mayu as he stretch his body and close his eyes ready for his punishment.

Then for the next one hour Kai, Kuu, Riku and Jun all take turns to tickle Mayu. Well, they are all having fun XD As for Mayu he’s been laughing and laughing for one hour, tears form and flow down his eyes and his voice starts to become husky..

“Phew. So tired” says Kai as he lay down on the floor.
“Yea.. same here..” says Riku lying on the couch
“Mayu moves too much…” says Jun tired too.
“Ha.. Ha.. It’s because it’s ticklish” says Mayu panting
“What? You guys tired already??” asks Kuu full of energy
“I thought there’ll be round 2” Kuu added
“Don’t kill me off yet” says Mayu tiredly
“Nah, let him go this time.. I’m already exhausted” says Kai
“Agreed” says Riku and Jun
“Fine.. You guys are no fun at all” says Kuu a little depressed
“Let’s go to sleep now… I’m so exhausted today…” says Kai
“Agreed” all reply except Kuu
“sigh* I’ll eat some cakes first before I sleep” says Kuu
“Up to you but be careful, you might become a pig LOL oink, oink” says Jun
“I won’t!” says Kuu as he smack Jun’s head
“Ouch!” cried Jun as he rubs his head.

Then they all went back to their rooms to rest for the night except Kuu who was fidgeting inside the kitchen for some cakes.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Friday – Host Club
Kai, Kuu and Riku have completed their trainings to become a perfect host and are now ready to accept customers… And for Kai today is the day of destiny… the day of the mission.. The day Sala is going to come to the club…

Kai is taking deep breath to calm himself down.. he’s really nervous since it’s his first time to flirt with girls, well… he’s a girl or used to be a girl and he’s the shy-type so he never flirted with anyone.

“Calm down, you can do it” says Kuu as he pat Kai’s shoulder
“Yup, you should have confidence in yourself and believe in your male talent” says Jun.
“I agree with what Jun has said and who do you think has trained you for these past two days?? You should be honored and be proud of it.” says Mayu proudly
“We know you can do it” says Riku Well, although he doesn’t know it he’s somewhat a natural born flirt since he always says some pick-up lines without knowing it…
“Thank guys..” Kai says gratefully as he take one last deep breath “Yosh! I can do it!”

Host Club – Now Opened
Within a few minutes the Host Club’s activity room is now full of female customers and the members are busy flirting with their customers…

(Host Club has two rooms; one activity room for doing their business and one leisure room for relaxing)

“Are you guys new here?” asks a customer
“Yes, we are. Yoroshiku ne~” Kuu answers with a wink causing the female customer to faint.
“Kya~ So kakoi~”

“Hi, Mayu” says a female as she came in the HC
“Hi, Sala. We’ve got new members and one of them suite your taste I think” says Mayu
“Oh, really?? Who’s he?”
“Kai!” Mayu called
Kai then came towards them and bow.
“Osu, I’m Takahashi Kai. Nice ta meet ya” Kai says delinquent like.
“Oh~ He’s totally my type~ So kakkoi~ I’ll appoint him” Sala says
“Understood. Kai lead Sala to table no. 11” orders Mayu
“Got it~” Kai says as he lead Sala to table no. 11.

Table No. 11
“What drink do you want?” asks Kai
“Hm.. Why don’t you decide for me??” says Sala
Then Kai leans in near Sala’s ear and whisper seductively “Well then allow me to get you a drink I recommend this week~”
“Yes, I would love to” says Sala totally fangirling over Kai now.

Kai then leave his seat to get a drink from the bar. (The bartender changes every day in rotation like Monday is Mayu Tuesday Chiyuu Wednesday Ren Thursday Riku and Friday Sae. Kai and Kuu were not allowed in there because they seem to make a mess every time during their training, so they will only help as assistant when the bartender of the day is too busy. BTW, of course they don’t sell alcoholic drinks in here XD)

“Sae, I want Blue Teppen 2 cups” says Kai
“Sure. But wow.. you already got your customer to order something so expensive..” says Sae
“Well, she wants me to decide for her” says Kai smirking

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The AKB point the Club earns is distributed like this, 30% to the Club while each member’s points will be distributed this way:

No. 1 of the week (who earn the most points from the customers) will get 18%
No. 2 will get 15%
No. 3 will get 12%
No. 4 will get 10%
No. 5 will get 8%
No. 6 will get 5%
No. 7 will get 2% of the total earned amount.

Menu of Host Club:

Bar (Drinks)
Original Mixtures
Blue Teppen 500 AKB points/cup or 1,000 AKB points/bottle (= 3 cups)
Red Ribbon 300 AKB points/cup or 800 AKB points/bottle (= 3 cups)
Green Gachapin 250 AKB points/cup or 600 AKB points/bottle (= 3 cups)
Black Marimokkori 250 AKB points/cup or 600 AKB points/bottle (= 3 cups)
Sasshi Quality 150 AKB points/cup or 400 AKB points/bottle (= 3 cups)
Gekkikara 150 AKB points/cup or 400 AKB points/bottle (= 3 cups)

Other Drinks
Soft Drinks (Coke, Sprite, Fanta and Mirinda) 80 AKB points/can
Tea (Hot/Cold) 80 AKB points/cup
Water 50 AKB points/cup

Bar (Dessert)
Cakes
Luxurious Set (contains Strawberry, Blueberry, Chocolate and Mint short-cake) 1,000 AKB points/set
Strawberry short-cake 300 AKB points/piece
Blueberry short-cake 300 AKB points/piece
Chocolate short-cake 300 AKB points/piece
Mint short-cake 300 AKB points/piece

Ice-Cream & Sundaes
Ice-cream (Strawberry, Vanilla, Chocolate, Blueberry, Lemon, Kiwi and Maccha flavors available) 50 AKB points/scoop + 10 AKB points if want cone
Choco-Banana Sundae 180 AKB points/cup
Strawberry Delux Sundae 180 AKB points/cup
Blueberry World Sundae 185 AKB points/cup

Bar (Food)
Pizza (Seafood, Hawaiian, Pepperoni and Cocktail) 500/750/1,000 AKB points/pizza
Katsudon Set 500 AKB points/set
Hamburger Set 500 AKB points/set
Curry 450 AKB points/plate
Tempura 200 AKB points/plate
Soba 450 AKB points/bowl
Udon 450 AKB points/bowl
Friend Rice 400 AKB points/plate
Sushi Luxurious Set 1,000 AKB points/set
Sushi Normal Set 600 AKB points/set

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

After Kai get the Blue Teppens he went back to the table and handed it to Sala.
“Here you go, my lady. This is my recommendation of the week, ‘Blue Teppen’.” Kai says the ‘Blue Teppen’ sexily causing Sala to almost overheat from her brain circuit.

“Thank you” says Sala and takes the cup from Kai
“You don’t mind I also ordered one for myself right?” says Kai
“No, no I don’t mind it. It’s on me” says Sala
“Well, thank you” Kai whisper to Sala and blow a little wind in her ear causing her to flush.

Then they were talking and Kai was flirting and seducing Sala the whole time and when he’s sure that Sala was 100% fangirling over him, he now will start his mission.

Kai’s thoughts ‘Mission Time’
“Hey, Sala.” says Kai
“Yes? Kai”
“I was wondering what club do you belong”
“Oh, I belong to the Science Technology Club” says Sala
“Eh?! That famous STC??” Kai asks excitingly
“Yes” says Sala happily
“That’s so cool~ What do you guys do there?” asks Kai
“Well, like the name suggest we invent things”
“That’s all??”
“Don’t tell anyone but we also do some ‘other’ things” whisper Sala
“What things?” Kai whispers back
“Just some trading”
“What kind of trading??”
“Just our products with the AKB points”
“What product??”
Sala is starting to feel suspicious now..
“Why do you ask so much??” asks Sala
“Well… I’m a really curious boy” says Kai innocently but then..
“But the real reason is because I want to know more about Sala, about the club Sala is in” says Kai seductively
Sala blush furiously and answers “Well… There will be a trade going on next month at the old school building.”
“What trade??” Kai continue to ask seductively
“Dru..g.. No.. I mean Drum” says Sala nervously
“Drum??”
“Yes.. we.. a.. have connections with some music shops outside and the music club wants to buy a drum for discounts and that’s what the trade is about” replied Sala
“Ah~ You want more drinks?” asks Kai
“Yes”
“I’ll be right back” Kai says and leave to the bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks everyone for reading :kneelbow:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 7 Part 3] >>> 27/12/11
« Reply #179 on: December 26, 2011, 07:00:55 PM »
Yayyyy..... You update the story... thank you very much and I like the story flows....

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - C